PDA

View Full Version : Thursday 11/18/21 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Can'tPickAWinner
11-15-2021, 11:02 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
11-17-2021, 11:44 PM
Laurel Park 5 Facts | November 16-21, 2021 November 16, 2021 | By Jeremy Plonk
Schedule:

Thursday-Sunday

Carryovers:

$5,527 // Rainbow 6 Thursday

Feature Race(s):

No stakes scheduled.

Key 1/ST BET Factors (top pick win %, top pick profit/loss):

Avg. Earnings Track (31%, -$2.20)

Avg. Speed (27%, -$12.40) *top-3 factor 2 straight weeks*

Days Since Last Race (21%, +$28.60)

Jockey/Trainer Trends from Betmix:

T: John ‘Jerry’ Robb // last week 8: 4-0-0 (50%, $4.96 ROI) // wins at $3, $10, $13, $52 // 4 wins with Xavier Perez

T: Brittany Russell // last week 6: 3-1-0 (50%, $2.77 ROI) // wins at $4, $9, $19 // 4: 2-1-0 with maidens

T: Ferris Allen III // last week 8: 2-0-1 (25%, $3.30 ROI) // $48 winner topping // both wins dirt claimers

J: Xavier Perez // last week 12: 5-0-0 (42%, $3.90 ROI) // 4 wins with John ‘Jerry’ Robb // $52 topper

J: Horacio Karamanos // last week 18: 4-1-5 (22%, $1.87 ROI) // $48 winner with Ferris Allen

** ROI reflects return on $1 win bet**

Can'tPickAWinner
11-17-2021, 11:45 PM
Gulfstream 5 Facts | November 16-21, 2021 November 16, 2021 | By Jeremy Plonk
Schedule:

Thursday-Sunday

Carryovers:

$405,484 // Rainbow 6 Jackpot ($600,000-guaranteed pool Thursday)

$2,240 // Super High 5

Feature Race(s):

No stakes scheduled.

Key 1/ST BET Factors (top pick win %, top pick profit/loss):

Avg. 2 of 3 Speed (32%, +$6.60)

Win % (26%, - $5.80) *top-3 factor 2 straight weeks*

In The Money (ITM) % (21%, -$37.00) *top-3 factor 3 straight weeks*

Jockey/Trainer Trends from Betmix:

T: Saffie Joseph Jr. // last week 10: 4-2-2 (40%, $1.28 ROI) // wins at $5, $5, $7, $9 // 3 wins dirt sprints

T: Gerald Brooks // last week 8: 3-0-0 (38%, $2.01 ROI) // wins at $7, $9, $15 // 2-2 with Miguel Vasquez

T: Amador Sanchez // last week 6: 2-0-0 (33%, $2.13 ROI) // $11 and $13 winners both with Hector Berrios up

J: Hector Berrios // last week 6: 4-0-0 (67%, $4.17 ROI) // wins at $4, $11, $13, $20 // 3-3 in sprints

J: Samy Camacho // last week 17: 4-1-1 (24%, $1.39 ROI) // wins at $8, $9, $13, $16

** ROI reflects return on $1 win bet**

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 06:19 AM
Brian W. Spencer's Daily Picks Churchill Downs - Race #4

Picks
Notes

#3 Oscarette
She's going to get bet here after finishing second behind an easy winner in the Keeneland debut, and she is quick enough to find advantageous position up top in a race that lacks much other sprint pace.

#1 April in Paris
She'll need to fire off the bench here, and I worry that she tries to flash a bit of pace from the fence and lands a tough trip while being pressed by the top choice the whole way. Her best stuff keeps her in the picture.

#2 Salute the Flag
Doesn't feel like there is a ton of depth in here past the top pair, but this one goes first out for a capable team while debuting at a trip that feels likely to be shorter than her best.

Race Summary
Oscarette tracked a solid pace in the career debut, and she should get a great go of things up on the pace with this group. Think she'll be able to handle this bunch.

Churchill Downs - Race #7

Picks
Notes

#7 Gus Piazza
He goes first out here while racing out of a barn that does good work with this type, and his sire gets a lot of first-out winners. The worktab seems forward enough, and he might be the right one to try to beat the chalk.

#4 Bagboss
He has caught a couple tough winners in those first two starts, and he's quick enough to be right up on the pace again here. He's probably tough with these at a short price.

#8 Elevator Pitch
He can pretty much only go in the right direction in this second try after failing to pick up in a distant last-place effort in the debut run. Maybe a little interesting if the price starts climbing.

Race Summary
Gus Piazza looks like the right one if you're trying to get around Bagboss, as he brings a versatile and quick pedigree to the races for a barn that can get them ready to roll.

Churchill Downs - Race #8

Picks
Notes

#7 Foolery
She turned in a solid try when racing off the layoff over the Keeneland turf, and she's worth another look on the dirt while trying the surface with Lasix for the first time. Mid-range price chance.

#1 Frost Point
She's the one to beat from the fence, but she's probably going to get bet off the good two-turn try at Keeneland. Something like that try might be good enough to win, and she may still have some upside. Dangerous.

#4 Misty Veil
She owns the kind of pace that can control a race, but she doesn't offer much resistance when headed late in her races. Her baseline effort keeps her right there, but I worry about her habit of giving away some ground late in her recent races.

Race Summary
Foolery didn't show much in a couple dirt starts to open her career, but she has moved forward since adding Lasix on synthetic footing and turf, and she might get a bit overlooked while making that surface switch here.

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 06:22 AM
Frank Carulli's Daily Picks Harrah's Philadelphia - Race #11

Picks
Notes

#5 GROSSETO AS
Hard used in familiar lead role, too good to pass up at 6-1 on the morning line.

#1 VOSS VOLO
Drops, draws rail, likely to get more involved early in field that lacks speed.

#3 PHANTOM RUSTY
Poor record since 2020, but can be forwardly placed a long way at big odds.

Race Summary
Grosseto As is due for better racing luck and a victory. He was blocked on the final turn two starts back and just missed catching the 3-to-5 runner-up for second once free. He made two moves last out, dueled through the final turn and gave way on the lead in mid-stretch. Let's make him today's Best Bet.

Dover Downs - Race #1

Picks
Notes

#7 SPROCKET
Continues rapid ascent through the ranks, seeks three-peat.

#6 GOLDBERG
Classy 5-year-old gets break from 'open' company, goes well in here.

#2 THATSWHATISAID N
Paced evenly in third in split race that timed 1-1/5 faster.

Race Summary
Sprocket seeks his third consecutive win on the class rise. He widened the lead through a :54.1 middle half two back, then went wire-to-wire in 1:50.4 to repeat. He retains betting value in a deeper field. Play 7-2 and 7-6 exactas.

Woodbine-Mohawk Park - Race #2

Picks
Notes

#4 ROCKNROLLS SHADOW
Just missed with McDonald in bike, question of readiness after 8 months away.

#7 FLIGHT ONEFORTY SIX
Closed fastest and widest for third, continued strong on the gallop out.

#6 SHIP DISTURBER
Sat perfect trip, couldn't get past fleet-footed winner as the favorite.

Race Summary
Rocknrolls Shadow, last seen in March chasing the 2-1 winner around the track, returns with an 0-17 record intact for a 4-percent barn. Still believe he's good enough to beat these foes if two qualifiers were enough to get him ready. Play 4-6 and 4-7 exactas.

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 06:23 AM
Jerry Shottenkirk's Daily Picks Aqueduct - Race #7

Picks
Notes

#1 Alphalfa
Rallied mildly on Belmont turf last out and can be close from the inside every step of the way; Dylan Davis has what it takes to get him going at top speed late.

#5 Dancing Buck
Set the pace and finished second last out and will be the one to catch if he runs anything close to that; has shown the ability to run well in similar spots.

#4 Phantom Smoke
Has won two of his four starts and comes off an allowance win; clearly a threat to pick them off late.

Race Summary
Alphalfa can go early and can benefit from the inside trip; has what it takes to move well late in the game.

Aqueduct - Race #8

Picks
Notes

#8 Grape Nuts Warrior
Made a huge last move and came up a length short, finishing third; has the kick to prevail here.

#1 Mr. Kringle
Gave way late last time at Belmont and can be a factor with a well-timed move.

#12 Battle Scars
Was fifth in the Hawthorne Derby after winning the first two races of his career, both at Arlington; has a nose for the wire and would not be a major surprise here.

Race Summary
Grape Nuts Warrior was coming on well last time and an similar move can put him into the winner's circle in this one.

Aqueduct - Race #6

Picks
Notes

#6 Big Al's Gal
Ran off to an easy win last time out in her first off the claim by Atras and takes a step down back to the price at which she was claimed.

#7 Saratoga Beauty
Was along for third last out and drops off the claim by Atras; can make a run if the top one falters.

#1 Gentle Annie
Closed for second and was claimed by Kantarmaci last out and has shown a steady late move; capable of running into the mix.

Race Summary
Big Al's Gal drew off to an easy score last out and anything close to that gets it done; the only question is the drop in claiming price.

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 06:23 AM
Turf Paradise 11/18/2021

Race 5
Dune d'Oro
Perfect Fanny
Hotfoot
Undeniable Proof

Race 6
Winter Star
Sugar on Top
Abigail Alden
Snoozy Suzy

Race 7
Top of the Game
Blue Azul
Christine's jack
Olympic Express

Race 8
Haddy Up
Wright Winged
Sharp Move
Naughty Swagger

Race 9
Gray Admiral
C Dub
Mystic Reality
Cougar country

Race 10
Galileta
Hurricane Hunter
Jewel Azul
Red Venus

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 06:24 AM
Woodbine -Thursday, Nov 18, 2021

Race #1

Bizymaline 1st
Mizz Gemma 2nd
Poolside Manners 3rd
T'pring 4th

Race #2

Forty Smooth 1st
Elusive Society 2nd
Eleanor Powell 3rd
Northern Cross 4th

Race #3
Murcielago 1st
Core 2nd
Twice as Smart 3rd
Chairman Fox 4th

Race #4

Justleaveitalone 1st
Dejas Too 2nd
Bahia Girl 3rd
Mia At Midnight 4th

Race #5

Miss Naha Te 1st
Olympic Fencer 2nd
Shelly the Rocket 3rd
Surfeit 4th

Race #6

Reliability 1st
Meyer 2nd
Peace of Ekati 3rd
Hit the Point 4th

Race #7

Bossalina 1st
Text Me Up 2nd
Divine Genesis 3rd
Gea 4th

Race #8

Rapunzel's Dream 1st
Stormy Derby Day 2nd
Ami's Link 3rd
Feature Creature 4th

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 06:24 AM
Aqueduct -Thursday, Nov 18, 2021

Race #1

Conglomerate
Conquer the World
American Law
Balthus (IRE)

Race #2
Your Mission
Wicked Bobby
Nikostratos
Open Til Midnight

Race #3

Thorny Tale
Nicky the Vest
Prince of Pharaoh's
Durkin's Call

Race #4

Caribbean Gold
Voliero
Halpert
Sidd Finch

Race #5

Russiarussiarussia
New Ginya
Saratoga Chrome
Queen's Warrant

Race #6

Big Al's Gal
Awesome Indra
Foxtail
Saratoga Beauty

Race #7

Shiraz
Dancing Buck
Outrageous Bet
Alphalfa

Race #8

Grape-Nuts Warrior
Water's Edge
Barrage
Lord Flintshire

Race #9

Cool Giant
Juggler
Sensibleconclusion
Workingman's Dude

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 06:25 AM
Churchill Downs -Thursday, Nov 18, 2021

Race #1

Social Circle
Lea Ro
Double Dawn
Malibu Marlee

Race #2

Miss Matchmaker
Landed Gentry
My Friend Amy
Zawish

Race #3

Thomas Shelby
Mr. Tip
Intrepid Heart
My Bariley

Race #4

Oscarette
April in Paris
High Con
Esperer (FR)

Race #5

Opus Equus
Commodore Perry
Rebopper
Destined for Honor

Race #6

Little Menace
Gigging
American Tattoo (ARG)
Knight's Cross

Race #7

Bagboss
Elevator Pitch
Good Luck Charm
Gus Piazza

Race #8

Frost Point
Misty Veil
Suki
Tellmeonasunday

Race #9

Napa Valley
Doctor Nash
Pinch Hitter
Knightly Mischief

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 06:26 AM
Best Horse Racing Bets for Thursday, November 18, 2021
By J.W. Paine in Horse Racing

I’ve have plenty of provisional predictions for all three tracks I surveyed for my Thursday racing picks—Aqueduct Racetrack, Gulfstream Park, and Laurel Park.

Some of those predictions consider the weather, which can force a move of a turf race to the main track—and one is an admission that the best horse to choose is often the one that has the best stats, regardless of what the morning-line may say.

But don’t just take my word for it, check out the full race-cards and handicap to your heart’s content.

Good luck!
Thursday Picks for Aqueduct Racetrack

We’re on the main track for race three, a one-mile allowance optional claiming run for New York-bred three-year-olds and upward. For this race I like the 2/1 second-favored Thorny Tale, with Ruben Silvera in the irons.
This five-year-old gelding finished in the money 13 of his 22 career starts, winning eight, but his real career doesn’t seem to have started until 2021, where he’s moneyed seven of his nine starts—six of them wins. He’s rarely posted a speed figure under three digits this year.

Thorny Tail is trained by owner Jamie Ness, who put Silvera aboard for Thorny Tail’s five most recent victories.

Let’s switch to the turf course for race seven, a six-furlong allowance optional claiming run for New York-bred three-year-olds and upward.

If Manny Franco rides the 4/1 underdog Phantom Smoke into the starting gate, bet them to win. This three-year-old colt has the best stats in this eleven-horse field, with three money finishes in four career starts, two of them wins.

Christophe Clement trains Phantom Smoke for owners West Point Thoroughbreds, New Phoenix Stable, Steven Rocco, and Daniel Burke.

If that doesn’t happen, then bet the 7/2 Dancing Buck, ridden by Kendrick Carmouche. Trained by Michelle Nevin for owners J and N Stables and Diamond M Stable, this three-year-old gelding moneyed four of his seven career starts, winning two.

We’re still on the turf for race eight, a 1-1/16 miles allowance race for New York-bred three-year-olds and upward. This is another race that offers us some conditionals, so my first advice is to bet on the also-eligible/MTO favorite, Water’s Edge, ridden by Jose L. Ortiz.
This three-year-old colt moneyed all four of his career starts, winning one. He’s trained by forty-year racing veteran David G. Donk for owner-breeder Empire Equines LLC.

If Water’s Edge isn’t in this race, however, then my money goes to a win ticket on the 6/1 underdog, Battle Scars, with Manny Franco aboard.

This three-year-old gelding moneyed two of his three career starts, both wins.

Ranked in the top 100 trainers for 12 consecutive years, George Weaver trains Water’s Edge for owners-breeders Team Block and Rich Ege.
My Thursday Picks for Gulfstream Park

Let’s start on the all-weather track for race three, a one mile and 70 yards claiming race for three-year-olds and upward. I’m betting my two dollars on the 6/1 sleeper Mister Leonardo, piloted by Luca Panici.

This three-year-old colt finished in the money eight of his 17 career starts, winning three. Surprisingly, that gives him competitive stats in this six-horse field.

Joseph F. Orseno—who took Red Bullet to the winner’s circle at the Preakness in 2000—trains Mister Leonardo for owner Robert Cotran.

Moving to the main track for race five, a one-mile claiming run for three-year-olds and upward, I’m betting on the fourth-favored (at 9/2) Sassy But Smart, ridden by top jockey Edgard J. Zayas.
This four-year-old gelding finished in the money seven of his 13 career starts, winning two. Less than impressive, I agree, but those stats make him a leader in this otherwise lackluster nine-horse field.

With nearly three decades in the racing business, Peter R. Walder trains Sassy But Smart for EKB Stables.

Race seven is a six-furlong allowance optional claiming run on the main track for fillies and mares three years old and upward. My money’s on the 3/1 morning-line favorite, Loriloupies, with to jockey Edgard J. Zayas in the irons.

This four-year-old filly finished in the money seven of her ten career starts, winning four.

Saffie A. Joseph Jr., who’s having the best year of his career in terms of earnings, trains Loriloupies for owners Team Hanley and Paul Braverman.
Thursday’s Picks for Laurel Park

We’re on the main track for race five, a one-mile allowance run for three-year-olds and upward. While this might be one of the tighter races of the day, I think the winner will be the 3/1 morning-line favorite, Big Venezuela, piloted by Carlos Eduardo Lopez.
This three-year-old gelding finished seven of his 12 career starts in the money, winning three. He’ll do, particularly under the guidance of Lopez, who started his jockey career in his native Uruguay back in 2014 and is now establishing himself as a top-level professional his first year here in the States.

Bruno Tessore trains Big Venezuela for Proud Stable Inc.

Race seven is a one-mile allowance run on the main track for three-year-olds and upward. I like the 5/1 underdog Friendly Fella, with Johan Rosado aboard.

This five-year-old gelding moneyed 14 of his 24 career starts, winning six, establishing him as the statistical leader in this ten-horse field.

Ranked among the top 100 trainers for wins, earnings, or both every year since 2014, Claudio A. Gonzalez trains Friendly Fella for BB Horses.

Race eight is a six-furlong allowance optional claiming run on the main track for fillies and mares three years old and upward. With a caveat I’ll talk about in a moment, I’m backing the 1/1 morning-line favorite here: Don’t Call Me Mary, ridden by Mychel J. Sanchez.

This four-year-old filly moneyed seven of her eleven career starts, winning five, including the Dr. Teresa Garofalo Memorial Stakes (Black Type) in August at Parx Racing.

Hall of Famer Todd A. Pletcher trains Don’t Call Me Mary for owners Madaket Stables LLC, Mathis Stable LLC, and Brian Martin.
That caveat I mentioned earlier? Take a close look at the 5/1 underdog in this race, Fille d’Esprit, with Xavier Perez in the irons.

This five-year-old mare has the best stats in this six-horse field: Seven money finishes in nine career starts, six of them wins. The problem is, she was deadly on the track last year, but has only raced once in 2021, finishing sixth last month in the Maryland Million Distaff Stakes (Black Type) here at Laurel Park.

But prior to that, she won six of her eight races in 2020. She’s worth a show ticket if not an across-the-board wager.

Longtime racing veteran John J. Robb trains Fille d’Esprit for owners CJ I Phoenix Group and No Guts No Glory Farm.

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 06:27 AM
Rocket Picks ��: Gulfstream Park, Churchill Downs, and Aqueduct Picks for November 18, 2021
By: Jared Welch

It’s a brand new week of racing! We will go to Aqueduct for the free sequence once again this week because we were on FIRE there last week. Friday we NAILED the Late Pick 4 at Aqueduct for $662.75 on a $48 ticket, while Sunday we did it again with a $223.00 Pick 4 cash! The paid Rockets also hit the Late Pick 5 for $1,964.25!!! Not bad for $40. Let’s try to stay hot this week!

Below is our free Late Pick 4 for Aqueduct:
Rockets

For full card plays, featuring race-by-race analysis, top four picks for each race, and full-card multi-race wagers, get Rockets today!
Get Rockets

Aqueduct November 18, 2021

Race 6: Claiming

#6 Big Als Gal has been a consistent runner on this circuit for awhile now. She won last time out by over seven lengths, and drops in class for todays race. #7 Saratoga Beauty runs first off the claim for Atras in this race, which is always a big play. Irad Ortiz Jr. also jumps aboard.

Race 7: Allowance Optional Claiming
freestar

#11 Outrageous Bet must overcome a wide post draw today, but has speed figures that look good compared to the rest of this group. #6 Freewheeler returns off of a long a layoff today for new trainer Mike Maker. Jose Ortiz jumps aboard, which is a good sign.

Race 8: Allowance

#10 Neuro provides solid value in this race at 12-1. He consistent runs well at this distance. #8 Grape Nuts Warrior was third at this level last time out. Today, he cuts back in distance, which might suit him very well.

Race 9: Maiden Claiming

#9 Juggler gets back to the dirt today, which is his best surface. He also will drop down to the maiden claiming ranks for the first time. #4 Sensibleconclusion is a first time starts for Handal, who gets Saez aboard. That combination is strong with first time starters.

THE TICKET
freestar

$.50 Pick 4 (Races 6-9) 6,7 / 5,6,11 / 4,5,6,8,10 / 4,6,7,9 – $60

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 06:27 AM
Today's Horse Racing Tips: Thursday November 18th
Stephen Harris bettingexpert Racing editor

Today’s Racing Tips – November 18th

There are four NH meetings in Britain and Ireland on Thursday, with Newcastle staging their first turf meeting of the new season and the track in excellent condition according to the clerk of the course. There are very small fields at Wincanton where the ground conditions remain on the faster side of good, while over in Ireland at Thurles the racing is much more competitive on the yielding ground.
SELECTION Track Time (UK) Horse ODDS
DAILY NAP Wincanton 12:45pm Marilyn Monroe SP
VALUE ANGLE Wincanton 2:45pm Butterwick Brook 4.50
Today’s Daily Nap

Marilyn Monroe

Wincanton, 12:45pm

Anthony Honeyball mare has been improving run to run over fences as her fitness sharpens, and this step up in trip should suit ideally at Wincanton on Thursday under Rex Dingle. She was a winner at Taunton last season over hurdles on firm ground, and the rapidly quickening ground here will hold no terrors (and has scared off most of the opposition).
Today’s Value Angle

Butterwick Brook

Wincanton, 2:45pm

Colin Tizzard suffered well documented issues with the form of his powerful yard for nearly all of last season, but there are in rude health now (with 8 winners in the last 14 days). His winning hurdler proved expensive to follow last term in fair company, but he is now very well handicapped as result and should be very hard to pass if frontrunning under Brendan Powell in a very weak looking handicap.

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 06:28 AM
Daily Horse Racing Tips – ChurchCommercial Content. 21+
By Spotlight Racing Group

NAP Little Menace (3.36pm – Churchill Downs Race 6)
Next Best Guana Cay (4.36pm – Churchill Downs Race 8)
Other Beartoe (5.06pm – Churchill Downs Race 9)
He's a Menace

Race 6 at Churchill Downs is a $68,000 Claiming contest over a mile and a sixteenth in which a field of six are set to go to post and it's the colt in stall two, Little Menace, who can win on what will be his first run in this grade.

Michael Makers' son of Into Mischief broke his maiden tag here nearly two years ago and he has certainly shown a very good level of ability since then having won an Allowance Optional Claimer and a Black Type event at Lone Star.

After a few runs in Black Type company, connections then decided to pitch him into the Grade 3 Chick Lang Stakes at Pimlico. He finished a very creditable fourth behind Yaupon, which was a fantastic effort and that was only just over a year ago, so there could still be plenty more to come from him yet.

Little Menace has since been contesting Allowance Optional Claimers, albeit without winning, but now that he drops in grade and in a small field, it is tough to see anything in here being able to live with him.

He doesn't have to run to his best to win, so all looks set for a big run from this colt who can resume winning ways before perhaps moving back up in grade.

Value in Guana Cay

Cipriano Contreras's Guana Cay remains a filly of some potential and she represents very good value in this $127,000 Allowance at Churchill Downs, which is Race 8 on the card.

After three failed attempts to get her head in front, one of which was a fifth-place finish in a Grade 1 which came too soon for her, she stormed down the stretch at Keeneland to get up late over this distance which was her first career win and three good efforts have followed that.

Two fourth-place finishes in Black Type and Allowance Optional Claiming company were to follow, both of which were good runs, before getting her head in front again in Claiming company at Keeneland last month.

She made the running over seven furlongs that day and went on to win by an easy three and three-quarter lengths.

The change of tactics to making the running may just be the making of her, so if jockey Tyler Gaffalione can get across from stall eight, then she should make a bold bid for glory once again.

Beartoe up in trip

The ninth and final race at Churchill Downs is an open looking $58,000 Maiden Claimer for two-year-olds over a mile and a sixteenth.

Beartoe could quite easily leave his debut run over six furlongs behind him here and hit the board at a big price.

It was no wonder he struggled to go the pace when finishing eighth over that sprint trip at Keeneland as on breeding, he will be well suited to at least a mile.

He gets that here so you can expect a much better showing this time around.

Can'tPickAWinner
INTERSTATE RACING TIPS – NOVEMBER 18TH
RSN927

RSN Form Analyst Shayne Montgomery covers all the daily racing tips for the NSW meeting at Hawkesbury on Thursday the 18th of November.

Along with our Interstate Racing Tips, you’ll find Greyhound and Harness Tips, plus a full preview of every Victorian meeting, each and every day of the week with RSN927’s Expert Tipsters and race-callers.

Rail Position: True
Track Type: Turf
Track Condition: Good 4
Weather: Fine
Penetrometer: 5.03
Shayne Montgomery Hawkesbury Tips

Hawkesbury, 18th November 2021

Race 1 Selections:5,1,7,4
Race 2 Selections:9,3,6,2
Race 3 Selections: 9,4,3,7
Race 4 Selections:5,11,7,10
Race 5 Selections:1,3,6,4
Race 6 Selections:7,4,11,5
Race 7 Selections:9,11,3,6
Race 8 Selections:7,6,5,9
Best Bet

Race 4 Number 5 Clemenceau
Next Best

Race 7 Number 9 This’llbetheone
Best Value

Race 5 Number 1 Don Arcangelo
Quaddie

Quaddie 1:1,3,4,6
Quaddie 2:4,5,7,11
Quaddie 3:3,6,9,11
Quaddie 4:15,6,7,9
Play Of The Day

Race 4 Number 5 Clemenceau all up Race 7 Number 9 This’llbetheone

RSN Form Analyst Michael Charge covers all the daily racing tips for the QLD meeting at Rockhampton on Thursday the 18th of November.

Rail Position: +5m Entire Course
Track Type: Turf
Track Condition: Good 4
Weather: Fine
Penetrometer: 4.73
Michael Charge

Rockhampton, 18th November 2021

Race 1 Selections:2,4,5,1
Race 2 Selections:2,6,7,1
Race 3 Selections: 7,3,6,2
Race 4 Selections:10,2,1,7
Race 5 Selections:2,4,1,8
Race 6 Selections:3,1,8,4
Race 7 Selections:1,3,4,6
Race 8 Selections:6,1,4,3
Race 9 Selections:12,9,2,8
Best Value

Race 4 Number 10 Swanic Boom
Next Best Value

Race 8 Number 6 Legal Chance
Quaddie

Quaddie 1:3,1,8,4
Quaddie 2:1,3,4
Quaddie 3:6,1,4
Quaddie 4:12,9,2

Can'tPickAWinner
Talking Horses from The Big A!
Thursday November 18, 2021

Andy Serling

Race 1 4 - 2 - 6 - 9
Race 2 1 - 7 - 11 - 9
Race 3 6 - 7 - 4 - 2
Race 4 5 - 1 - 4 - 11
Race 5 9 - 2 - 7 - 4
Race 6 7 - 6 - 3 - 1
Race 7 11 - 2 - 5 - 1
Race 8 1 - 8 - 4 - 5
Race 9 4 - 6 - 9 - 5

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 06:29 AM
Talking Horses from The Big A!
Thursday November 18, 2021

Anthony Stabile

Race 1 2-9-6-4
Race 2 15-4-8-1
Race 3 7-8-4-6
Race 4 4-10-1-9
Race 5 7-12-2-11
Race 6 7-6-1-2
Race 7 5-11-4-6
Race 8 8-12-5-4
Race 9 9-10-5-4

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 08:47 AM
Quick Picks for November 18, 2021

Aqueduct Racetrack (NYRA)
Race #1- #3 AMERICAN LAW; #9 CONQUER THE WORLD; #6 CONGLOMERATE
Race #2- #15 NIKOSTRATOS; #16 KINGDOM ON PAWS; #9 OPEN TIL MIDNIGHT
Race #3- #7 NICKY THE VEST; #4 THORNY TALE; #6 PRINCE OF PHAROAHS
Race #4- #10 CARIBBEAN GOLD; #12 GOOD CULTURE; #9 VOLIERO
Race #5- #2 SARATOGA CHROME; #7 RUSSIARUSSIARUSSIA; #1A CARAGATE
Race #6- #6 BIG AL’S GAL; #7 SARATOGA BEAUTY; #3 AWESOME INDRA
Race #7- #4 PHANTOM SMOKE; #3 SWASHBUCKLE; #5 DANCING BUCK
Race #8- #14 WATER’S EDGE; #8 GRAPE NUTS WARRIOR; #5 BARRAGE
Race #9- #9 JUGGLER; #5 BOINTHEBACK; #1 EL VEINTICUATRO

Charles Town Racing
Race #1- #6 A BIT OF HARLOW; #3 SALTY J J; #2 NOBLE EL SID
Race #2- #4 CHOPRA; #5 GATTOLOTTACHARM; #6 DIXIE SUNRISE
Race #3- #2 DINNER AT FIVE; #4 CAPTIVATING GAL; #5 SHERIFF’S KID
Race #4- #1 ANOTHER VICTORY; #5 TRINGALE; #2 GREAT CAMANOE
Race #5- #2 LITTLE BOLD BANDIT; #8 RICHIE’S B L; #3 TANELEER
Race #6- #7 STRONG SAFETY; #1 BANNER MAN; #5 KUKULKAN
Race #7- #6 TAKE ME HOME; #2 DECO STRONG; #5 SLINGIN SAMMY B
Race #8- #4 WAITING FOR A STAR; #6 CAT LAK; #2 MARY’S LISTED NEXT

Churchill Downs
Race #1- #4 SOCIAL CIRCLE; #3 DOUBLE DAWN; #2 LEA RO
Race #2- #2 MY FRIEND AMY; #6 MRS. NUSHI; #5 MISS MATCHMAKER
Race #3- #1 THOMAS SHELBY; #2 MR. TIP; #6 INTREPID HEART
Race #4- #1 APRIL IN PARIS; #7 HIGH CON; #3 OSCARETTE
Race #5- #5 OPUS EQUUS; #9 COMMODORE PERRY; #7 REBOPPER
Race #6- #2 LITTLE MENACE; #5 GIGGING; #6 KNIGHT’S CROSS
Race #7- #4 BAGBOSS; #8 ELEVATOR PITCH; #5 GOOD LUCK CHARM
Race #8- #8 GUANA CAY; #4 MISTY VEIL; #1 FROST POINT
Race #9- #5 PINCH HITTER; #10 KNIGHTLY MISCHIEF; #3 DOCTOR NASH

Delta Downs
Race #1- #6 BREWSTER; #8 ELISHER; #5 TOOCAN DANCE
Race #2- #7 LUKES SECRET; #3 QUIET BARBARA; #6 ABIGAIL G
Race #3- #4 SMILING ANGEL; #2 KNIGHTS SWORD; #7 LOVELY LADY MAY
Race #4- #8 TOURRISTA; #4 BEAUX TOX; #5 CLOCKED IN TYME
Race #5- #8 BOSTON BENBOW; #9 THE BIG SHOW; #11 PALIMONIUM
Race #6- #5 PANTERITA; #6 C C’S BABY GIRL; #3 BOLD LEGEND
Race #7- #2 POQUITOMAS; #4 ERIN’S CREATION; #8 CASHEW
Race #8- #5 OUTERBANKS; #7 PAPAWS BOY; #9 CHACHING BLING
Race #9- #5 PRIDDIS; #8 SHOTGUN ANNIE; #10 TIZINDY QUEEN

Evangeline Downs
Race #1- #1 DOCS BEST DIVA; #3 CHECK COLTONS WAGON; #5 PERRY QUICK P
Race #2- #2 SARAHS PATRIOT; #5 CARRY ON COS; #3 UP TO GAME
Race #3- #4 GML HOLY WATER; #2 INDYS VALENTINES; #1 IM MOONIN TOO
Race #4- #3 TK STRUTTIN MAJESTIC; #2 TTTROYALITYNTHEBLOOD; #4 BAYOU KUE
Race #5- #2 SENATOR SAWEET; #5 GETTING SOME OF THAT; #8 JET BLACK WHO
Race #6- #7 EYEMAX; #1 AS THE OTHER GUY; #4 DEL QUINTO
Race #7- #2 TF RUNAWAY DASHIN; #4 JRS CORONAS TOAST; #9 JRS SHINEY TEE
Race #8- #3 DOCS FAVORITE WAVE; #1 KB SWEET JESSE; #5 SPARTOCUS JR

Gulfstream Park
Race #1- #4 FISHING FOR FUN; #7 HEY HOMBRE; #6 I’LL FINISH
Race #2- #8 ARETE’S CHALICE; #1 AWESOME APEAL; #7 LEVIOSA
Race #3- #4 CASTAGNO; #1 THENORTHREMEMBERS; #3 MISTER LEONARDO
Race #4- #10 GLORIOUS BUSINESS; #5 MR MAC QUHAE; #3 DR CHROME
Race #5- #1 SWAGGY GEORGE; #4 FLIPPING FISH; #5 KHOZY MY BOY
Race #6- #1 FRANKLY MY DEAR; #6 HIGH SPEED STEF; #5 GREAT WARRIOR
Race #7- #1 LORILOUPIES; #2 STARSHIP NALA; #5 MUSIC CITY STAR
Race #8- #4 BOLDNESS; #3 ETHOS; #8 LORD DARNLEY

Laurel Park
Race #1- #1 GIFTED HEART; #4 PRETTY EDGY; #3 DECOUPAGE
Race #2- #5 IZZYBELLA; #16 INDIAN NICHOLS; #2 A GIRL NAMED JAC
Race #3- #3 UNREQUITED LOVE; #9 MINNETONKA; #6 MAUREENLOVESFRANK
Race #4- #1 MAGIC IN ME; #2 DIAL ME MAYBE; #4 SKYLAR’S LADY
Race #5- #4 ABUELO PAPS; #10 BIG VENEZUELA; #6 TAPPING THE GLASS
Race #6- #10 CROWNEDCOUNTCRISTO; #5 JOHN THE BEAR; #1 ABSOLVED
Race #7- #10 BENANDJOE; #2 SUBJECT TO CHANGE; #9 DEMO DOCTOR
Race #8- #2 DON’T CALL ME MARY; #1 MALIBU BEAUTY; #5 FILLE D'ESPRIT
Race #9- #6 MOUNTAIN LILLY; #7 BIRTHDAY WISH; #14 SUMMER ODDS

Turf Paradise
Race #1- #5 DANGEROUS DUDE; #6 TRESPONTE; #3 CANT CATCH AUBREY
Race #2- #6 ILL BE GONE; #4 WHATAWAY TO RUNAWAY; #3 SHEZ PACKIN SIXES
Race #3- #7 CHRISSY LEDOUX; #10 FEARLOUSLY IVORY; #4 SEND ME A REASON V
Race #4- #7 SB TIMETOSHINE; #1 CONSIDER IT DONE B; #2 THIS FAMOUS DREAM
Race #5- #3 UNDENIABLE PROOF; #1 PERFECT FANNY; #5 HOTFOOT
Race #6- #6 WINTER STAR; #3 SNOOZY SUZY; #2 SUGAR ON TOP
Race #7- #6 TOP OF THE GAME; #1 BLUE AZUL; #3 OLYMPIC EXPRESS
Race #8- #6 HADDY UP; #1 STREET FLYER; #2 BEAUTY BLACK
Race #9- #4 GRAY ADMIRAL; #5 C DUB; #7 MIDNIGHT IN MAUI
Race #10- #2 SUNDANCE STAR; #7 GALILETA; #8 JEWEL AZUL

Woodbine Racetrack
Race #1- #2 POOLSIDE MANNERS; #5 T'PRING; #8 VERMONT HOLIDAY
Race #2- #10 FORTY SMOOTH; #5 ELEANOR POWELL; #3 MS WICKED
Race #3- #1 CHAIRMAN FOX; #8 PERFECT GENTLEMAN; #6 CORE
Race #4- #3 VESPOLINA; #5 DEJAS TOO; #8 BAHIA GIRL
Race #5- #1 LEGS LIKE SHACK; #8 SURFEIT; #2 SHELLY THE ROCKET
Race #6- #5 MEYER; #3 RELIABILITY; #8 PEACE OF EKATI
Race #7- #2 DIVINE GENESIS; #1 TEXT ME UP; #3 QUEEN BEACH
Race #8- #6 RAPUNZEL’S DREAM; #7 FEATURE CREATURE; #4 LONDONDERRY

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 09:30 AM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Laurel Park

Laurel Park - Race 5

EXACTA, TRIFECTA &DAILY DOUBLE (RACES 5-6) / 10 cent SUPERFECTA 50 cent PICK 3 (RACES 5-6-7) / 50 cent PICK 5 (RACES 5-6-7-8-9) $1.00 SUPER HIGH 5

Allowance • 1 Mile • Dirt • Ages 3 and up • CR: 96 • Purse: $48,000 • Post: 2:36P

(PLUS UP TO 15% MBF) FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON A RACE OTHER THAN MAIDEN, CLAIMING, WAIVER CLAIMING, STARTER OR MD SIRED OR MD BRED RACES OR WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 123 LBS.; OLDER, 126 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE OTHER THAN CLAIMING AT A MILE OR OVER SINCE SEPTEMBER 18 ALLOWED 3 LBS.

Contenders

Race Analysis

P#

Horse

Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Lone Front-runner. ALL THREES is the Lone Front-runner of the race, but has been deemed a non-contender due to a low Platinum Figure or other overall low ratings. * KEY ANGLES * TAPPING THE GLASS: Horse has run a Good Race within the la st 30 days. BIG VENEZUELA: Horse has run a Good Race within the last 30 days. GALATIANS: Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. CHAMBO: Horse has run a Good Race within the last 30 days.

TAPPING THE GLASS

9/2

5/1

BIG VENEZUELA

3/1

6/1

GALATIANS

10/1

7/1

CHAMBO

6/1

9/1

ABUELO PAPS

8/1

9/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure

ALL THREES

10/1

Front-runner

BIG VENEZUELA

3/1

Stalker

GALATIANS

10/1

Stalker

TAPPING THE GLASS

9/2

Alternator/Stalker

CHAMBO

6/1

Alternator/Stalker

BOSS LOGIC

10/1

Alternator/Stalker

I AM THAT I AM

20/1

Trailer

PRIME TIME PLAYER

5/1

Trailer

ABUELO PAPS

8/1

Alternator/Trailer

POLTERER

12/1

Alternator/Non-contender

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 09:32 AM
Greg Peterson

Ohio State -2 vs Xavier

UAB vs South Carolina Under 145.5

Rutgers -2.5 vs DePaul

Nevada +9 vs San Francisco

Arizona St +8.5 vs San Diego St

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 10:53 AM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/bar.gif

Turf Paradise - Race #5 - Post: 2:30pm - Optional Claiming - 5.0 furlongs on the Turf. Purse: $24,800 Class Rating: 91

Rating: https://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpg

#3 UNDENIABLE PROOF (ML=4/1)
#4 DUNE D'ORO (ML=5/1)

UNDENIABLE PROOF - Owns the highest speed figure on the turf at this distance. Have to give this gelding a fair chance. Ran a sharp outing in the last race within the last month or so. My chums and I have made cash playing thoroughbreds with this type of pace. Follow my advice and do the same. Last two speed ratings (96, 94) were solid. Anything close to that in this race and this one could win easily. Is ranked totally number one in earnings per race. A solid outing right here in this race can increase the lifetime total. DUNE D'ORO - Several positive 'vibes' connected with this pony and his stable.

Vulnerable Contenders: #5 HOTFOOT (ML=2/1), #1 PERFECT FANNY (ML=5/2), #6 NO PASA NADA (ML=9/2),

HOTFOOT - Won't be easy for this horse to beat this field off of that last speed fig. Improbable to improve enough to run a figure close enough to today's class figure, so put him on the likely underlays list. PERFECT FANNY - Today's race is 5 furlongs. Hasn't hit the board in a sprint event in the last 60 days. Not the best of indicators. NO PASA NADA - Most of the time I need a sprinter to have some recent success in sprint contests in order to bet on him. Will be hard for this thoroughbred to beat this field off of that last rating. Not probable to improve enough to run a figure close enough to today's class figure, so put him on the possibly overvalued equines list.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:

Go with #3 UNDENIABLE PROOF on top if we're getting at least 2/1 odds

EXACTA WAGERS:

Box [3,4]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:

Skip

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:

Skip

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 01:48 PM
Handicapped by Top Horse Analytics at Churchill Downs

11/18/21, CD, Race 9, 5.06 ET
11/18/21,CD,9,1 1/16M [Dirt] 1:41:00 MAIDEN CLAIMING. Purse $58,000. FOR MAIDENS, TWO YEARS OLD. Weight, 119 lbs. Claiming Price $50,000.
. . . .
Best in race flags - (J)ockey (T)rainer (S)peed (F)inish (E)arnings (W)orkouts (L)ead (C)loser
After scratches, a horse must be the top rated horse for the Occurs, Win%, and ROI to be valid.

Rating
P#
Horse Name
M/L
Jockey
Trainer
Best
Occ
Win%
ROI

Knightly Mischief
5/1
Hernandez. Jr. B J
McPeek Kenneth G.
SW
1.14/$1

Pinch Hitter
9/2
Geroux F
Cox Brad H.
F
0.80/$1

Doctor Nash
7/2
Garcia M
Cox Brad H.
EL
0.80/$1

Requisition
5/1
Gaffalione T
Asmussen Steven M.
C
0.80/$1

Napa Valley
6/1
Santana. Jr. R
Brisset Rodolphe

0.80/$1

Stavanger
5/1
Rosario J
Walsh Brendan P.
J
1.50/$1

Tizabigmick
15/1
Bejarano R
Baker James E.

1.10/$1

Major Lloyd(b+)
15/1
Esquivel E
West Aaron M.

0.80/$1

Group Eighteen
20/1
Doyle S
Williamson Brian

0.80/$1

East of India
20/1
Hernandez C J
Shirer Matt A.

0.80/$1

Beartoe
20/1
Talamo J
Romans Dale L.

0.80/$1

Yasuke
20/1
Miller C
Miller Darrin

1.10/$1

Top rated horse With "Dirt Surface Not fst/wf" - Win% 34.25, ROI 0.86/$1
Rating gap To 2nd horse -0.4498
[Category] Condition for 100.0000 Top Horse
[Dirt MdnMClm] Best Workouts

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 01:49 PM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/bar.gif

Gulfstream Park - Race #5 - Post: 2:23pm - Claiming - 8.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $28,000 Class Rating: 96

Rating: https://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpg

#3 FAMOUS GENT (ML=10/1)
#5 KHOZY MY BOY (ML=7/2)
#7 SASSY BUT SMART (ML=9/2)

FAMOUS GENT - This gelding is in excellent form right now. Finished third last race out and comes back quickly. Just look at his last rating, 97. That one looks good in this group. This entrant is a hot commodity. Claimed in his last two races. KHOZY MY BOY - The ROI when Gonzalez and Joseph partner up is tremendous. SASSY BUT SMART - 'Blinkers On' is a time-honored positive angle in handicapping the races.

Vulnerable Contenders: #6 BRETT'S WORLD (ML=5/2), #9 TONE FEELIN (ML=3/1),

BRETT'S WORLD - Going to have a tough go of it with all the other early foot in this race. TONE FEELIN - 96/91/69, are the decreasing Equibase speed figures for this runner. Finished sixth in his most recent race with a disappointing speed rating. When I look at today's class rating, it would take an improved performance to score after that in this field.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:

Go with #3 FAMOUS GENT on top if we're getting at least 9/2 odds

EXACTA WAGERS:

Box [3,5,7]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:

Box [3,5,7] Total Cost: $6

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:

[3,5,7] with [3,5,7] with [2,3,5,7,9] with [2,3,5,7,9] Total Cost: $36

SUPER HI 5 WAGERS:

Pass

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 01:49 PM
Thursday, November 18th, 2021 from VEGAS BLACK CARD CLUB!FREE NBA PICKS
Spurs @ Timberwolves
TIME: 8:00 PM EST
PICKS: BET OVER 219.5 @ BOVADA (https://record.revenuenetwork.com/_d5unAk642GfQi8Io90C56b7OSOjP4e24/0/)

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 01:50 PM
Free Winners for Thursday, November 18th 2021 from THE LEGEND!
FREE NBA PICKS
Warriors @ Cavaliers
TIME: 7:30 PM EST
PICK: Bet UNDER 205.5 @ BOVADA (https://record.revenuenetwork.com/_d5unAk642Gc9h5cKgei5VmNd7ZgqdRLk/1/)

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 06:51 PM
Elite Sports Picks (https://www.elite-sports-picks.com)
NBA
Spurs +2.5
2-1 (+90)
3-0 (+300)

Profit On Sports (https://www.profitonsports.com)
NBA
Memphis +1
2-1 (+90)
4-2 (+190)

Top Rank Sports Picks (http://www.topranksportspicks.com)
CBB
Milwaukee +16
0-3 (-330)
4-2 (+180)

National Sports Service (https://www.nationalsportsservice.com/)
NBA
Memphis under 221.5
0-3 (-330)
3-2 (+80)

Primetime Sports Picks (http://www.primetimesportspicks.com/)

2-0 (+200)
4-3 (+70)

Insider Sports Report (https://www.insidersportsreport.com)
NBA
Utah under 214.5
2-1 (+90)
2-3-1 (-130)

Doc's Picks (http://www.docspicks.com)
NFL
Atlanta under 47
1-1-1 (-10)
3-4 (-140)

The Sports Consensus (https://www.thesportsconsensus.com)
CBB
Mississippi -3.5
1-2 (-120)
3-4 (-140)

The Spot Player (http://www.thespotplayer.com)
NBA
Minnesota -2
1-1 (-10)
1-5 (-450)

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 06:55 PM
Hottie4Sports (https://twitter.com/Hottie4Sports)
NHL
COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS ‑1.5 +165
+95

Joe Wiz (https://www.joewizsports.com/)
NCAA Basketball
NEVADA WOLF PACK +8

R and R Totals (http://www.randrtotals.com/)
NHL
PITTSBURGH PENGUINS/MONTRÉAL CANADIENS u5.5

The Money Team Wins Sports (https://twitter.com/TMTWMoney)
NCAA Football
LOUISVILLE CARDINALS ‑20

Ace / Sleeper Selections (http://www.sleeperselections.com/)
NBA
MIAMI HEAT ‑7

Mikey Money (http://www.sleeperselections.com/)
NCAA Basketball
ST. BONAVENTURE BONNIES ‑6

Vegas Investment Picks (https://www.cappertek.com/picks.asp?shs=BestSportsPicksToday.com)
NCAA Basketball
SAN FRANCISCO DONS ‑8.5

Mikey Sports (http://www.mikeysports.com/)
NBA
PHILADELPHIA 76ERS +8

Assassin Sports Betting (https://www.patreon.com/assassinsportsbetting)

No pick yet

GreenTreeSports (https://veri.bet/GreenTreeSports.org)

No pick yet

Rocketman Sports (http://www.rocketmansports.com/)
NHL
PITTSBURGH PENGUINS ‑145

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 07:01 PM
Rob Vinciletti Nov 18 '21, 7:30 PM in 29m
NCAA-F | Louisville vs Duke
Play on: OVER 60 -114

Thursday night NFL Totals System headlines along with NCAAB Late night Power System and the NHL Game of the Month. CFB Comp Play below.
The Thursday comp Play is on the Over 60 in the Louisville at Duke game at 7:3o eastern. Expect a higher scoring game here as Louisville has a powerful offense and are ranked 24th in rushing. They are 9 of 10 over after allowing 175 or less pass yards,5 of 6 off a 20+ point win and 7 of 10 in November, Duke has gone over 6 straight November games and 10 of 13 off a spread loss as well as 4of the last 5 here at home. The Blue Devils have a terrible defense and are ranked 108th in rush defense. They have moved the ball much better at home then they have on the road and will be able to throw it here on a Cardinal defense that is ranked 100th against the pass. Look for this game to play over the total. On Thursday the NHL Game of the Month headlines along with College Hoops and Thursday night NFL Top Totals Play. Jump on as we continue to cash. For the College Football Play. Look for this one to play over. Rob V- Golden Contender Sports

Can'tPickAWinner
Frank Sawyer Nov 18 '21, 7:30 PM in 29m
NCAA-F | Louisville vs Duke
Play on: Louisville -19½ -110 at Mirage

FRANK’S CUTTING ROOM FLOOR FOR THURSDAY, 11/18:

My “Cutting Room Floor” plays are the situations I considered the closest to being worthy of investment but did not make the “final cut” for my official plays today for subscribers. The last play I cut for Thursday was with Louisville minus the points versus Duke. Louisville (5-5) snapped their two-game losing streak with their 41-3 win against Syracuse last week. The Cardinals have covered the point spread in 7 of their last 10 games as a favorite. They have also covered the point spread in 5 of their last 6 road games against teams with a losing record at home. Duke (3-7) have dropped six games in a row with their 48-17 loss at Virginia Tech last week. The Blue Devils won’t be playing in a bowl game for the third straight season as the seat gets hotter under head coach David Cutcliffe. Duke has not covered the point spread in 4 straight games after a loss by 20 or more points. The Blue Devils have also failed to cover the point spread in 16 of their last 21 games in conference play. Lay the points with Louisville. Best of luck — Frank.

Can'tPickAWinner
Dave Price Nov 18 '21, 7:40 PM in 39m
NBA | Warriors vs Cavs
Play on: Warriors -9½ -108 at pinnacle

Dave's Thursday Free Play:
1* on Golden State Warriors -9.5
The Key: The Golden State Warriors are 12-2 SU & 10-4 ATS this year. They are outscoring their opponents by 13.6 PPG on the season. Now they should make easy work of a Cleveland Cavaliers team that is playing for a 2nd consecutive day after losing by 10 to the Nets last night. It's a short-handed Cavaliers team too missing Collin Sexton and Evan Mobley, and Jarrett Allen and Lauri Markkanen are questionable to return tonight. It will also be the 5th game in 7 days for the Cavaliers. I don't anticipate them handling this situation very well given the circumstances and playing what has been the best team in the NBA to this point. Take Golden State.

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 07:02 PM
John Martin Nov 18 '21, 7:40 PM in 39m
NBA | Wizards vs Heat
Play on: Wizards +7 -105 at pinnacle

1 Unit FREE PLAY on Washington Wizards +7
Both the Wizards and Heat will be playing the second of back-to-backs. But the Wizards are the healthier, deeper team that can handle this situation better. And I like that they are coming off a loss while the Heat are coming off a win against the lowly Pelicans. The Wizards will want this game more tonight. And it will only be the 5th game in 8 days for the Wizards, while it will be the 6th game in 9 days for the Heat. Washington is 11-1 ATS in its last 12 games after winning four of its last five games coming in. The Wizards are 27-10-1 ATS in their last 38 games playing on no rest. Washington is 9-2 ATS in its last 11 games off an ATS loss. The Wizards are 5-1 ATS in their last six meetings in Miami. Give me the Wizards.

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 07:03 PM
Dustin Hawkins Nov 18 '21, 8:20 PM in 1h
NFL | Patriots vs Falcons
Play on: Falcons +6½ +100 at Caesars

1 Dimer on Falcons +6½ +100

Can'tPickAWinner
Info Plays Nov 18 '21, 8:20 PM in 1h
Play on: UNDER 47 -105

1* FREE INFO PLAY on Patriots vs Falcons under 47 -105

Can'tPickAWinner
Mike Williams Nov 18 '21, 8:20 PM in 1h
Play on: Falcons +6½ +102 at pinnacle

1* on Falcons +6½ +102

Can'tPickAWinner
Hunter Price Nov 18 '21, 8:20 PM in 1h
Play on: Falcons +6½ +100 at SC Consensus

1* Free Pick on Falcons +6½ +100

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 07:04 PM
Rk
Sports Services
Free Sports Picks
Place A Bet

NSA(The Legend) (https://www.nsawins.com/)
NBA – Wizards +6.5
Line @ Bovada (https://record.revenuenetwork.com/_d5unAk642GfsGTz_YfB9onf8DuVAkVka/0/)

Gameday Network (https://www.gamedaynetwork.com/)
NBA – Clippers -1
Line @ Bovada (https://record.revenuenetwork.com/_d5unAk642Gf97H-d5Ks7MGNd7ZgqdRLk/0/)

Sports Action 365 (https://www.sportsaction365.com/)
NBA – Raptors +9.5
Line @ BetAnySports (https://affiliates.betanysports.eu/tracking/Affiliate.aspx?idBook=3&mediaTypeID=11786&AffUrlID=1617&LandingPageID=14)

Vegas Line Crushers (https://www.vegaslinecrushers.com/)
CBB – Temple +5
Line @ GT Bets (https://www.gtbets.ag/?refer=141)

VegasSI.com (https://www.vegassi.com/)
CBB – Elon +14
Line @ Bovada (https://record.revenuenetwork.com/_d5unAk642Gf97H-d5Ks7MGNd7ZgqdRLk/0/)

PointSpreadReport.com(SAM CASEY) (https://www.pointspreadreport.com)
CBB – Providence -13.5
Line @ BetAnySports (https://affiliates.betanysports.eu/tracking/Affiliate.aspx?idBook=3&mediaTypeID=11786&AffUrlID=1617&LandingPageID=14)

Winning Big Sports (https://www.winningbigsports.com)
CBB – Marquette +3
Line @ MyBookie (http://record.webpartners.co/_xfzl4TRUwAgWqcfzuvZcQGNd7ZgqdRLk/1/)

NSA(Gerry “Big Cat” Andino) (https://www.nsawins.com)
CBB – Cincinnati -14.5

Lou Panelli (https://www.nsawins.com)
NBA – Spurs +2

VegasSI.com Platinum Info Club (https://www.vegassi.com/)
NBA – Warriors over 205.5

William E. Stockton (https://www.nsawins.com/)
NBA – Nuggets -7.5
Line @ MyBookie (http://record.webpartners.co/_xfzl4TRUwAgWqcfzuvZcQGNd7ZgqdRLk/1/)

Vincent Pioli (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/vincent-pioli/)
NBA – Wizards +6.5

Steve “Scoop” Kendall (https://www.nsawins.com/)
CBB – Tennessee Tech -2

SCORE (https://record.revenuenetwork.com/_d5unAk642Gf97H-d5Ks7MGNd7ZgqdRLk/0/)
CBB – Marquette +3

Tony Campone (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/tony-campone/)
CBB – Providence -13.5

Chicago Sports Group (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/chicago-sports-group/)
CBB – Alabama St +28

Hollywood Sportsline (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/hollywood-sportsline/)
NBA – Raptors +9.5

VIP Action (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/vip-action-sports/)
NBA – Clippers under 221

South Beach Sports (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/south-beach-sports/)
NBA – Warriors -8.5

Las Vegas Sports Commission (https://record.revenuenetwork.com/_d5unAk642Gf97H-d5Ks7MGNd7ZgqdRLk/0/)
CBB – St. Bonaventure -4.5

NY Players Club (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/new-york-players-club/)
CBB – East Carolina over 137

Fred Callahan (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/fred-callahan/)
CBB – Wyoming under 142.5

Las Vegas Private CEO Club (https://www.vegaslinecrushers.com)
NBA – Wizards +6.5

Michigan Sports (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/michigan-sports-network/)
NBA – Nuggets -7.5

National Consensus Report (https://www.pointspreadreport.com/)
CBB – Utah St -8

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 07:10 PM
Black Widow Nov 18 '21, 8:20 PM in 1h
Play on: Patriots -6½ -115 at BetVegas

1* Free Wiseguy Play on Patriots -6½ -115

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 07:10 PM
Jimmy Boyd Nov 18 '21, 8:20 PM in 1h
Play on: Patriots -6½ -115 at BetVegas

1* Free Pick on Patriots -6½ -115

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 07:11 PM
Stephen Nover Nov 18 '21, 9:08 PM in 2h
NHL | Blue Jackets vs Coyotes
Play on: Blue Jackets -150 at SC Consensus

No overthinking here. I'm going to fade Arizona off a rare victory. The Coyotes edged the Blues, 3-2, in their last game two days ago. Arizona has one other victory. That was 5-4 against the expansion Kracken. The Coyotes followed that up with a 5-2 home loss to the Wild.
It wouldn't shock me if the Coyotes didn't win two in a row all season. They are that bad.
So as long as the lay price isn't too huge, which it often is in games involving the Coyotes, I'm willing to lay it.
Arizona is 2-13 with 10 of those losses occurring by multiple goals one of which came against the Blue Jackets in the opener, 8-2.
Columbus has defeated Arizona nine of the past 11 times, including the last five on the road.

Can'tPickAWinner
Jack Jones Nov 18 '21, 9:10 PM in 2h
NBA | 76ers vs Nuggets
Play on: UNDER 210 -110

Jack's Free Pick Thursday: 76ers/Nuggets UNDER 210
The Denver Nuggets have been a great UNDER bet all season, going 10-4 UNDER in their 14 games. They rank 4th in the NBA in defensive efficiency and clearly haven't been as good on offense without Jamal Murray. Plus, they are missing two more scorers in Michael Porter Jr and Will Barton. They are scoring just 103.6 points per game this season.
Denver's defensive numbers have been very impressive at home. They have allowed 98 or fewer points to all eight opponents at Ball Arena. They are giving up just 93.6 points per game and 42.8% shooting at home.
The 76ers are 0-5 in their last five games without Joel Embiid. They are scoring just 102.4 points per game during this stretch. They were held to 85 points by the Jazz last time out. Now they have stay in altitude here against the Nuggets, and I expect them to struggle on the offensive end again.
The UNDER is 4-1 in the last five meetings. The UNDER is 5-2 in the last seven meetings in Denver. The UNDER is 7-1 in Nuggets last eight games as favorites. Bet the UNDER in this game Thursday.

Can'tPickAWinner
Brandon Lee Nov 18 '21, 9:10 PM in 2h
NBA | 76ers vs Nuggets
Play on: Nuggets -7½ -105 at pinnacle

FREE PICK: Denver Nuggets -7.5
RATING: 30*
ROT#: 510
I will lay the 7.5-points at home with the Nuggets, as they will host a struggling 76ers team. Philadelphia has really had a hard time being competitive without Joel Embiid in the lineup. The 76ers come in having gone 0-5 SU and 0-5 ATS over their last 5 games.
I just don't see them snapping out of that funk in this game. Philadelphia looked like they were completely out of gas in Tuesday's 85-120 loss at Utah and while they did get a day off yesterday, it will be tough to get those legs back in the thin air of Denver.
Making matters even harder on the 76ers is they will be up against a rested and motivated Nuggets team. Denver has been off since losing 101-111 at Dallas on Monday. Denver has been a tough team to beat at home. They are 7-1 on the season at home, where they are outscoring teams 104.1 to 93.6. Give me the Nuggets -7.5!

Can'tPickAWinner
Mike Lundin Nov 18 '21, 9:10 PM in 2h
NBA | 76ers vs Nuggets
Play on: UNDER 209½ -110

Mike Lundin's 76ers vs Nuggets Free Pick November 18, 2021
** CBB/NBA/NFL 3-PACK THURSDAY TESTS RED HOT RUNS **
The Denver Nuggets have the best scoring in the NBA with only 98.9 points allowed per game. The under is 7-1 in Nuggets last 8 games as a favorite, and here they'll host a shorthanded Sixers team that will be without several players due to injury and health and safety protocols. One of the missing pieces is center Joel Embiid who has missed the last five games, and Philly has averaged only 102.4 points per game during that stretch.
The Nuggets are not fully healthy either, and I don't think either team will be particularly interested in pushing the tempo tonight.
Under is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings. Under is 5-2 in the last 7 meetings in Denver.
Free pick on UNDER.

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 07:12 PM
Sal Michaels Nov 18 '21, 9:30 PM in 2h
NCAA-B | Indiana State vs Old Dominion
Play on: Indiana State +5½ -110 at Mirage

Free Play on Indiana State +5½ -110

Can'tPickAWinner
Timothy Black Nov 18 '21, 10:00 PM in 2h
NCAA-B | Southern Utah vs California
Play on: Southern Utah +3½ -110 at Caesars

1* Best Bet on Southern Utah +3½ -110

Can'tPickAWinner
Sean Murphy Nov 18 '21, 10:08 PM in 3h
NHL | Red Wings vs Golden Knights
Play on: Golden Knights -165 at Mirage

Thursday NHL Free play. My selection is on Vegas over Detroit at 10:05 pm et on Thursday.
The Red Wings are reeling right now and fall into one of our favorite fade spots in the entire NHL as they've gone a miserable 4-30 in their last 34 road games after giving up four goals or more in their previous game, outscored by an average margin of 2.3 goals in that situation going back over the last 2+ seasons. Meanwhile, Vegas checks in 19-3 the last 22 times it has sought revenge for a road loss by two or more goals, as is the case here after a 5-2 loss in Detroit earlier this month, outscoring opponents by 1.3 goals on average in that spot. While the Knights are dealing with a number of absences right now, the Red Wings aren't full healthy either with Dylan Larkin forced to leave their last game due to Covid protocols. At least Vegas does have one of its top scoring threats back in the lineup in Mark Stone. Look for him to contribute to a much-needed victory on Thursday night. Take Vegas.

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 07:13 PM
Mike Wynn

Free Pick: San Antonio +2 over Minnesota

Can'tPickAWinner
Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR THURSDAY: SE LOUISIANA (CFB) -7 over Nicholls St

Can'tPickAWinner
Totals4U

Thursday's Free Selection: Rutgers Scarlet Knights/Depaul Blue Demons over 133 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
Atlantic Sports

Thursday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: Florida Gators - 14 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
11-18-2021, 07:14 PM
#1 Sports

Thursday's Free Play: UAB Blazers - 1 1/2