PDA

View Full Version : Thursday 12/9/21 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Can'tPickAWinner
12-07-2021, 12:28 AM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Bankroll19
12-09-2021, 11:48 AM
PickersMx
Free Pick

https://www.pickersmx.com/so/61NsVdlq1?languageTag=en

Can'tPickAWinner
12-09-2021, 12:48 PM
Best Horse Racing Bets for Thursday, December 9, 2021
By J.W. Paine in Horse Racing

I found some good underdog moneymakers at Aqueduct Racetrack, Fair Grounds Race Course, and Los Alamitos Race Course for my Thursday picks, including sleepers at both Aqueduct and Los Alamitos. Fair Grounds, on the other hand, turned out to be mostly about the favorites.

Keep an eye on the odds for all the races at one of our best horseracing wagering sites.

Good luck!
Thursday’s Picks for Aqueduct Racetrack

We start with race six with a six-furlong allowance optional claiming race on the main track for fillies and mares three year sold and upward.

I’m in agreement with the morning line on the most likely winner here—the 6/5 favorite, Oxana, ridden by Trevor McCarthy.

This three-year-old filly finished three of her five career starts in the money, winning two. Most notably, she finished fourth in the Prioress Stakes (Grade II) at Saratoga in September, and second in the New Start Stakes (Black Type) at Penn National in October.

Longtime racing veteran Timothy A. Hills trains Oxana for Tee N Jay Stable.

Race seven is a 6-1/2 furlong claiming race on the main track for three-year-olds and upward that have never won two races. I’m betting my two dollars on the 8/1 sleeper, Rickys Revenge, with Dylan Davis aboard.
Most of this nine-horse field have had ample opportunity to show a distinct lack of talent in the racing world, so this three-year-old gelding is by default the right choice, with two money finishes in four career starts, breaking his maiden just last month here at Aqueduct.

Raymond Handal trains Rickys Revenge for Old Tavern Farm, LLC. Handal put Davis in the saddle for both of Rickys Revenge’s money runs.

Race eight is a 6-1/2 furlong allowance race for New York-bred fillies and mares three years old and upward. I like one of the third-favored entries (there are two at 5/1 in this race): Ok Honey, with Eric Cancel in the irons.

This five-year-old mare moneyed 24 of her 55 career starts, winning five, but this year she’s upped her game, finishing five of her 12 starts in the money, three of those wins. In this unimpressive ten-horse field, she’ll do.

Co-owner Oscar S. Barrera, III trains Ok Honey for Three Player’s Stable and himself.
Thursday Picks for Fair Grounds Race Course

Let’s begin on the turf course with race two, a one mile claiming run for fillies and mares three years old and upward. I’m buying a win ticket on the 9/2 second-favored Nofansinthestands, piloted by veteran jockey Santo Sanjur.

This three-year-old filly finished in the money seven of her nine career starts, winning two, giving her a distinct statistical edge in this ten-horse race.

Eduardo Rodriguez trains Nofansinthestands for owner Leydi G Mendoza.

We’re back on the main track for race five, a six-furlong claiming race for three-year-olds and upward that have never won two races. While this may be the tightest race of the day, I agree with the morning-line: your best bet is the 5/2 favorite, Citizen West, ridden by newcomer Rene Diaz.
This four-year-old gelding stands out among this short field of six with seven money finishes in eight career starts, one of them a win. It also helps that Diaz brings an apprentice weight allowance to the run.

Citizen West is trained by owner Louie J. Roussel III.

Let’s switch to the turf again for race eight, a 5-1/2 furlong allowance optional claiming run for three-year-olds and upward. I like the 7/2 morning-line favorite, Commander Khai, with Brian Joseph Hernandez Jr. in the irons.

This three-year-old gelding finished five of his eleven career starts in the money, winning one. Shortly after breaking his maiden in September 2020 at Del Mar, he finished third in the Cecil B. DeMille Stakes (Grade III) at Del Mar and second in the Eddie Logan Stakes (Listed) at Santa Anita.

In this lackluster field of eleven, he’s the standout.

Among the top-ranked trainers in North America for the last seven years, Richard Baltas trains Commander Khai for owner Calvin Nguyen.
My Thursday Picks for Los Alamitos Race Course

We’re starting on the main track with race one, a one-mile claiming race for three-year-olds and upward. I’m not nearly as impressed with the favorite as the morning-line appears to be, so I’m going to buy a win ticket on the 7/2 underdog, Itsthattime, ridden by veteran jockey Edgar Payeras.

Unlike the favorite, this four-year-old gelding has won a race this year. For the record, he finished in the money ten of his 23 career starts, winning four. In 2021, Itsthattime moneyed four of his eleven starts, winning two.

In contrast, the favorite failed to money a single one of his four 2021 starts.

Impressive newcomer Sergio Morfin trains Itsthattime for owner Robert John Vanderdussen.

Race five is a 5-1/2 furlong allowance optional claiming race for fillies and mares three years old and upward. My money’s on the 4/1 underdog, Governor Goteven, with veteran jockey Tyler Baze aboard.

This three-year-old filly has been campaigned successfully at the stakes most of her brief career. She’s moneyed four of her seven career starts, winning three, including the California Thoroughbred Breeders’ Association Stakes (Black Type) and the Generous Portion Stakes (Black Type)—both at Del Mar and both in late 2020.
It’s true that she failed to money either of her two races this year, finishing as an also-ran in the Leigh Ann Howard California Cup Oaks (Black Type) in January and the Evening Jewel Stakes (Black Type) in April—both at Santa Anita. The shorter distance presented by this race should help her put a win on the2021 scoreboard.

Walther Solis trains Governor Goteven for owner-breeder Templeton Horses LLC.

Race six is a 5-1/2 furlong starter allowance run for fillies and mares three years old and upward. I’m betting my two dollars on the 5/1 sleeper, Did I Stutter, piloted by Tyler Baze.

This four-year-old filly finished 11 of her 20 career starts in the money, winning six, but it’s her 2021 record that really closed the deal—seven money finishes in ten starts, six of them wins.

The favorite—On Deck—finished second in the Chillingworth Stakes (Grade III) a couple of months back, but I also see that she finished eighth in the ungraded Jeff and Jack Coady Sr. Stakes at Turf Paradise in November. I’ll take Did I Stutter’s consistency any day.

Twenty-year racing veteran Jorge Gutierrez trains Did I Stutter for owners David Landeros and Jorge T. Landeros.

Can'tPickAWinner
Aqueduct Picks & Betting Analysis for December 9
By J.N. Campbell

AQUEDUCT Picks
9th December 2021

Race 1 : 4-2-1-5
Race 2 : 9-5-3-4
Race 3 : 8-5-9-6
Race 4 : 1-7-10-5
Race 5 : 7-3-9-8
Race 6 : 2-3-6-1
Race 7 : 5-6-1-8
Race 8 : 4-9-7-1
View Today's AQUEDUCT Entries

NYRA's Aqueduct Racetrack just completed its Fall Meet, but they immediately transition into the Winter. With only dirt racing available, it is still one of the tracks that garners attention.

This year superstar jockey Jose Ortiz has confirmed he will be staying home, and not shifting his tack to Gulfstream Park. That is welcome news because it only strengthens the group moving forward.

At Horseracing.net/us we have you covered, including all of the action! It is a good time for some of the best that North American racing has to offer. Stay tuned!

If you're looking for picks elsewhere around the country this Thursday be sure to check out our free Horse Racing Picks via the gold button below.
Horse Racing Picks
Tvg Sitetakeover 992x300

Most Likely Winner: (Race 7: Raven Rocks #5, /):

Trainer Jeremiah Englehart has this Peter Leidel-owned son of Into Mischief ready to fire. The colt has a history of competing against ALLW Co. at NYRA tracks, and was 3rd most recently at Finger Lakes. Coming back to AQU, this well-bred runner is going to get the benefit of the class drop, and gets the services of one Kendrick Carmouche. This is a rider that has turned in an excellent 2020-2021, and that should continue into the new year. Nothing like a New York bred for a New York state-of-mind.

Wagering Recommendation: $100 Win, #5

Off-the-Pace Play of the Day: (Race 1: Queen’s Warrant #4, 8/1):

Trainer Graham Motion has some tepid numbers when it comes to 1st time starters, but that is speaking overall … not in singular instances. I like this filly by Point of Entry, and I am just waiting for the conditioner to bring forth his next great young turf runner. Could this be the one? What she has going for her is some impressive sire/dam 1st time starter stats. Regular Motion rider T-Mac gets the call, and he has the experience to take one like this “to raise,” as my Granny used to say. Even though her works at the Fair Hill Training Center were not “bullets,” she does have a consistent tab. The price should be right at 8/1, or even higher … Bet on Motion …

Wagering Recommendation: $100 Bankroll, Graduated Wager WPS #4 ($10-W, $15-P, $75-S)

Spotlight Race of the Day: (Race 8: Dirt, 6½, ALLW72k, F&M 3+ NY Breds):

Here is a tough 1-turn ALLW Co. contest for older females that should provide bettors with a great betting race. Just a quick glance over the M/L, you quickly see that there is really not a prohibitive favorite. The closest thing to a “fave” is Jose Ortiz’s mount from the Baker Barn, Towering Orbit #7. Last out, this younger filly made the leap from the MSW Division up to this kind of level. Though that was a 4th place finish, she has the wheels to build on that effort. Looking at some of the other runners in here, I am more enthusiastic about John Salzman’s oddly-named Behind the Couch #9. This one ships in from Laurel, and the 5-yr-old mare by Awesome Again is a sprinter through and through. Let’s use her, but also think long and hard about Mitch Friedman’s Chasing Cara #4. I like Dylan Davis’ mount, and she has a proven record in ALLW Co. Her record at the “Big A” is 6/1-1-1. By Broken Vow, she has the capability to win at odds of 4/1 on the M/L. This one … in the end … will be my top selection!

Wagering Recommendation: $2 Trifecta Box, 4 w 7 w 9

Can'tPickAWinner
Fair Grounds Picks & Betting Analysis for December 9
By J.N. Campbell

FAIR GROUNDS Picks
9th December 2021

Race 1 : 3-1-6-5
Race 2 : 7-5-2-6
Race 3 : 3-6-2-4
Race 4 : 7-2-3-5
Race 5 : 5-1-6-4
Race 6 : 2-7-3-6
Race 7 : 6-2-4-7
Race 8 : 4-8-6-9
Race 9 : 3-9-2-5
View Today's FAIR GROUNDS Entries

The Fair Grounds went through a terrible storm during its off-season ... it destroyed their scoreboard, but thankfully no animals or people were injured. They return for their 150th Anniversary with cards that are sure to excite the pocketbook!

At Horseracing.net/us we have you covered, including all of the action! It is a good time for some of the best that North American racing has to offer. Stay tuned!

If you're looking for picks elsewhere around the country this Thursday be sure to check out our free Horse Racing Picks via the gold button below.
Horse Racing Picks
Tvg Sitetakeover 992x300

Most Likely Winner: (Race 1: Juanandora #3, 5/2):

Trainer Ron Faucheux is a well-known LA conditioner in these parts … His stock is always well-prepared, and this mare is no exception. Faucheux trains, but also owns her. She is coming back to the track, and should be ready to handle this condition. Pretty consistent when it comes to being in-the-money, I would expect Shane Laviolette to get her moving early against these other LA breds. Faucheux is the “King” down this way, and expect his runner to win.

Wagering Recommendation: $100 Win, #3

Off-the-Pace Play of the Day: (Race 9: Scoring Drive #3, 8/1):

In the finale, when you have a large field like this one, it is a good idea to be looking for some value. The Richards Barn has a young colt by Takeover Target that can improve greatly off his last attempt. In a MSW contest back on 26 Nov., he was just not up for it. Running back like this, in lower company, is a perfect angle to try. He is clearly fit, otherwise the connections would not be attempting a move like this. With Aubrie Green in the saddle, maybe this team can get this one home. The best news is that his price should be solid at 8/1, or even higher!

Wagering Recommendation: $100 Bankroll, Graduated Wager WPS #3 ($10-W, $15-P, $75-S)

Spotlight Race of the Day: (Race 7: Dirt, 1 Mile, MSW45k, 2F):

One of the staples at the Fair Grounds Meet in December is the last gasp for 2-yr-old Louisiana breds to make a splash before the calendar turns them all to 3-yrs-old. It looks as though Brett Brinkman’s entry, Serape #4, is the “deserving favorite” at odds of 8/5. That is probably correct since the filly has not done too much wrong in 5 attempts. She was either 2nd or 3rd at Evangeline and Delta each time. So, she comes into this spot with much promise to actually break her maiden. I am not sure I want to take 8/5 on a 2-yr-old that has yet to win. Let’s use her on our ticket, but I much prefer Ron Faucheux’s Connect It #2 or Steve Asmussen’s Canada’s Customs #6. Either of these can win, and I would think the latter can improve in what will be her 2nd career start. She was 3rd at Delta in a MSW contest, so now she comes to New Orleans with the knowledge that an actual race is afoot. Rolling all of these runners into a Trifecta ticket seems quite sensible, and maybe the weather will cooperate … hopeful … no scratches!

Wagering Recommendation: $2 Trifecta Box, 2/4/6

Can'tPickAWinner
12-09-2021, 12:49 PM
The horse racing tips for Thursday, December 9, 2021

The Quinté + of Thursday December 9 is scheduled at the Vincennes racecourse in the discipline of trotting. Find below our predictions for this race as well as our bet of the day and our bet of madness in two other races on the menu of the day.
THE PRONOS OF THE QUINTE OF DECEMBER 9
Frédéric Kita

9 Mister F Bye (FAVORI)

The favorite of Frédéric Kita is the 9 Mister F Daag, remaining on several successes abroad and already winner on this course.

8 Amon You Sm (OUTSIDER)

His outsider is the 8 Amon You Sm, esteemed by his trainer.
Lionel charbonnier

2 Elie de Beaufour

Lionel Charbonnier appreciates the 2 Elie de Beaufour, which aligns the good performances.

It depends on a formidable trainer and it goes down category.

He has shown quality and has a good margin of improvement. We believe in.

Frédéric Kita Journalist RMC Sport

Can'tPickAWinner
12-09-2021, 12:49 PM
INTERSTATE RACING TIPS – DECEMBER 9TH

RSN927

RSN Form Analyst Shayne Montgomery covers all the daily racing tips for the NSW meeting at Wyong on Thursday the 9th of December.

Rail Position: +3m Entire Course
Track Type: Turf
Track Condition: Soft 7
Weather: Fine
Shayne Montgomery Wyong Tips

Wyong, 9th December 2021

Race 1 Selections:7,2,8,9
Race 2 Selections:4,6,5,8
Race 3 Selections: 5,4,6,11
Race 4 Selections:7,6,5,3
Race 5 Selections:11,2,7,3
Race 6 Selections:9,3,12,11
Race 7 Selections:6,3,1,11
Best Bet

Race 4 Number 7-Lord Winston
Next Best

Race 5 Number 11-Petulant
Best Value

Race 3 Number 5 Aldrin
Quaddie

Quaddie 1:3,5,6,7
Quaddie 2:2,3,7,11
Quaddie 3: 3,9,11,12
Quaddie 4: 1,3,6,11
Play Of The Day

Race 4 Number 7-Lord Winston all up Race 5 Number 11-Petulant

RSN Form Analyst Howard Walter covers all the daily racing tips for the NSW meeting at Queanbeyan on Thursday the 9th of December.

Rail Position: +3m 900m-275m, True Remainder
Track Condition: Soft 5
Weather: Showers
James Tait Queanbeyan Tips

Queanbeyan, 9th December 2021

Race 1 Selections:10,7,1,4
Race 2 Selections:1,3,4,5
Race 3 Selections: 4,9,8,10
Race 4 Selections:4,1,3,2
Race 5 Selections:7,9,10,2
Race 6 Selections:4,5,12,7
Race 7 Selections:8,10,5,4

RSN Form Analyst Michael Charge covers all the daily racing tips for the QLD meeting at Mackay on Thursday the 9th of December.

Rail Position: +2m Entire Course
Dual Track Meeting: N
Track Condition: Good 4
Weather: Fine
Michael Charge Mackay Tips

Mackay, 9th December 2021

Race 1 Selections:2,5,3
Race 2 Selections:1,5,8,6
Race 3 Selections: 2,3,1,6
Race 4 Selections:1,3,2,5
Race 5 Selections:3,1,9,2
Race 6 Selections:3,1,5,2
Race 7 Selections:6,1,4,10
Best Bet

Race 6 Number 3 Wicked Wench
Best Value

Race 7 Number 6 Yu Long Sheng Hui
Quaddie

Quaddie 1:1,3
Quaddie 2:3,1
Quaddie 3:3,1
Quaddie 4:6,1,4

Can'tPickAWinner
12-09-2021, 12:50 PM
Rocket Picks ��: Gulfstream, Fair Grounds, and Aqueduct for December 9, 2021
By: Aaron Halterman

It’s a brand new week of racing as the action rolls on for another day! For the free pick 4, we will head back to Aqueduct today, which has a great betting card for a mid-week card. There is also great action at Gulfstream Park and Fair Grounds as well. Let’s see if we can hit this late pick 4 at Aqueduct

Below is our free Late Pick 4 for Aqueduct:

Aqueduct December 9, 2021

Race 5: Maiden Claiming

#3 Classic Miss drops down in class for this race after finishing second against tougher last time out. #7 Kokutai debuts today for DePaz, with Jose Ortiz aboard, which is a good sign that the horse is ready to run.

Race 6: Allowance Optional Claiming
freestar

#2 Oxana drops back down to the allowance ranks today after two decent efforts against stakes company. #3 Dealing Justice will make her second start off the layoff in this spot after a decent effort against similar horses last time out.

Race 7: Claiming

#5 Raven Rocks runs second off the layoff in this spot, while also dropping down in class, which should make a big difference. #4 Rickys Revenge broke his maiden last time out over this track, and also at the same distance that they will run today.

Race 8: Allowance

#7 Towering Orbit should be the one to set the pace in this spot. If the pace plays out how it looks on paper, this group might have trouble catching her. #4 Chasing Cara has been consistent at this level in her last several starts. She will show up with a solid effort.

THE TICKET
freestar

$.50 Pick 4 (Races 5-8) 3,7,9,12 / 2 / 3,4,5,6,8 / 4,7,8,9 – $40

Can'tPickAWinner
12-09-2021, 01:13 PM
Aqueduct Horses in Focus for Thursday, December 9
Posted on December 8, 2021 by David Aragona

RACE 1: DOC DOC ROCK (#2)

Caragate is arguably the horse to beat off her runner-up effort going a mile last time. This daughter of Arrogate clearly improved with the added ground, and did well to overcome a poor start that left her at the back of the pack early. All things considered, she put in a decent rally to get up for second and figures to be very competitive here with a similar performance. Some may be deterred by the low-profile connections, but she’s been steadily improving and catches a mediocre field for the level. Her two main rivals exit the same Oct. 23 maiden event going 6 furlongs. Many will probably want Wicked Lady from that affair, since she was just making her career debut. Breaking from the rail, she stalked a moderate pace and stayed on mildly once swung into the clear in upper stretch. Her pedigree gives mixed signals regarding the stretch-out, as her dam was unraced and both other foals were pure sprinters. However, we have seen some progeny of Unified handle dirt routes in a small sample, and Ken McPeek has adequate numbers with this move. That said, I prefer Doc Doc Rock from that race. She’s been a bit of a disappointment, losing her debut at even-money before again failing at 2-1 in her second start. However, she finally showed some signs of life getting back on dirt last time, changing up her running style to come from off the pace. She put in a mild stretch bid, just unable to get past Wicked Lady for third. Yet I’m optimistic about the stretch-out for her. She has the breeding to handle it on the dam’s side, as her dam and best sibling both wanted to go longer distances. This filly showed promise in the mornings over the summer and I think she’s now landing in the right spot.

RACE 4: NOBLE THOUGHT (#5)

Ashaar is getting some seismic class relief as he drops out of some very tough N1X allowance events into this bottom-level $8k claimer. In his last two starts he’s been beaten by the likes of subsequent Discovery winner Miles D and the promising Untreated, who appears to have stakes in his future as well. However, Ashaar wasn’t competitive in either of those races, quickly retreating on the far turn after chasing the pace each time. Class relief of this order is supposed to wake up a horse like this, and he has plenty of prior efforts that make him tough here. However, he needs to show that he’s still capable of finishing a race. His main rival appears to be Magnetron, who switches back into the Rob Atras barn after a campaign at Finger Lakes. The main reason to like this gelding is indeed the trainer switch, since he improved on his Finger Lakes form when switching into Atras’s barn last winter. His recent efforts are merely mediocre, but his races over this course last year give him a chance. I want to go in a different direction with Noble Thought. He’s spent the majority of his career racing on turf, but he actually sports a pretty admirable dirt record. In 12 dirt starts, he’s won 5 times and hit the board on 9 of those occasions. He’s clearly not quite as good as he once was, but I thought he showed some subtle signs of life switching to dirt last time. That 9-furlong race was dominated on the front end through slow fractions by winner Blewitt. Noble Thought was the only horse to make up any ground from the back of the pack and he was finishing best of the rest late. He figures to get more pace turning back to a mile in this spot, and Gustavo Rodriguez has sent out some live runners lately.

RACE 6: GREATEST LOVE (#4)

Oxana is a deserving favorite as she drops back down into allowance company. She wasn’t disgraced finishing a decent fourth in the Grade 2 Prioress two back, losing her best chance when she was unable to make the early lead. And I wouldn’t be too hard on her for her loss at Penn National last time, since she ran into a rival in great form. Winner Just One Time had earned a 109 TimeformUS Speed Figure in her prior start and was able to get the jump on Oxana in their matchup. This time this daughter of Uptowncharlybrown figures to be aggressively ridden away from the gate. As long as she shows up with a merely decent performance she’ll be tough for this field to handle. However, it is of slight concern that her speed figures have been declining in a race where some others appear to be on the upswing. Some may consider Bold Confection to be her biggest rival, but I have some doubts about the quality of the fields she’s been beating at Parx. She got a crafty ride when she won in the slop last time, as Kendrick Carmouche snuck up the rail to beat a very weak field for the level. I suppose she can improve again for a dangerous trainer, but I wanted others at bigger prices. My top pick is Greatest Love. Rob Falcone has solid statistics off the claim generally. Notably, he’s 3 for 12 (25%, $2.51 ROI) off the claim with horses moving up in claiming tag by 50% or more, and 6 of those 12 were in the exacta. Greatest Love got a weird trip and ride last time, as Kendrick Carmouche surprisingly took her back soon after the start. She was moving up like a winner on the turn, but appeared to get slapped in the face with a rival rider’s whip, which caused her to get spun wide into the lane. She actually recovered well to get up for second, validating her improved form from Monmouth. I like the aggression off the claim and she’s not far off the main players here from a speed figure standpoint.

Can'tPickAWinner
GULFSTREAM 5 FACTS | DECEMBER 7-12, 2021
December 7, 2021 | By Jeremy Plonk

Schedule:

Wednesday-Sunday

Carryovers:

$116,976 // Rainbow 6 Jackpot ($250,000-guaranteed pool Wednesday)

Feature Race(s):

$100,000 Grade 3 Mr. Prospector Stakes // sprinters on dirt // Saturday

Key 1/ST BET Factors (top pick win %, top pick profit/loss):

Best Speed Last 3 (33%, +$51.40)

Avg. Speed (33%, +$54.20)

Best Lifetime Speed (31%, +$45.20)

Jockey/Trainer Trends from Betmix:

T: Eddie Plesa // last week 3: 2-0-1 (67%, $1.53 ROI) // both wins at 6-5 favorites, including stakes win

T: Jose Garoffalo // last week 3: 1-1-0 (33%, $2.30 ROI) // $13 winner (Tapeta) and 8-1 runner-up

J: Paco Lopez // last week 28: 7-6-2 (25%, $1.00 ROI) // 11: 3-2-0 with favorites // won for 7 different trainers // $13 topper

J: Silvestre Gonzalez // last week 6: 2-0-0 (33%, $2.45 ROI) // $10, $18 winners … 2-2 with horses under 14-1 odds

J: Luca Panici // last week 10: 2-1-0 (20%, $3.56 ROI) // $20 and $51 winners Dec. 5

** ROI reflects return on $1 win bet**

Can'tPickAWinner
Aqueduct (2nd) Jet Set Juliet, 7-2
(5th) Bistrita, 7-2

Charles Town (3rd) Belmullet, 3-1
(7th) Officer Appeal, 7-2

Delta Downs (1st) Coco Tiger, 5-1
(3rd) Lacis Jewel, 4-1

Fair Grounds (1st) Midnight Trip, 6-1
(2nd) Goingtoagogo, 3-1

Gulfstream Park (1st) Just Plain Ornery, 3-1
(2nd) Rain, 4-1

Los Alamitos (1st) Itsthattime, 7-2
(6th) Brittle and Yoo, 9-2

Turf Paradise (3rd) Nevadan, 7-2
(4th) Mine Me, 9-2

Turfway Park (2nd) Cupp of Class, 4-1
(4th) Sum Kinda Pretty, 7-2

Can'tPickAWinner
12-09-2021, 01:14 PM
Fair Grounds Race Course Selections for December 9, 2021 – Horse Racing Picks

By Kyle E in Horse Racing — Dec 8th, 2021 9:23pm PST

Fair Grounds Race Course Selections for December 9, 2021 – Horse Racing Picks

We have racing on Thursday afternoon and evening with a decent card of nine racecourses available for wagering at BetOnline (http://partners.commission.bz/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_36640b_127). Stakes racing? You can skip today if that’s what you’re looking for.

Industry Leading 9% Cashback!

There are a few small stakes races on Friday, but you’re not looking at much. Los Alamitos Race Course has the feature with the running of the $100,000 Soviet Problem Stakes.

Over at Fair Grounds Race Course, they have the $50,000 Magic City Classic and $25,000 Kudzu Juvenile Stakes tomorrow. I don’t consider $50,000 and $25,000 stakes racing, but Fair Grounds is throwing a name on those two events.

At Fair Grounds on Thursday, there are nine races for $229,000 in prize money. Head below for our free Fair Grounds Race Course picks on December 9, 2021.
Taking Your Horse Race Betting to the Next Level
Race 5
(1) Citadel
+350 (7/2)
(2) Chief Cheetah
+400 (4/1)
(3) Fiftyfive Strong
+500 (5/1)
(4) Citizen West
+250 (5/2)
(5) Cypriano
+300 (3/1)
(6) Desoto’s War
+600 (6/1)

Post Time: 3:09 p.m. CST
Distance:6 Furlongs
Purse:$18,000

The fifth race in New Orleans at Fair Grounds covers 6 furlongs for a $18,000 purse. Cypriano and Citizen West should be strong contenders for the top prize.

Cypriano is a one-time winner through seven attempts, with finishes of 4th, 1st, 10th, 9th, 3rd, 3rd, 2nd in his career.

He was a 2 ¾ length winner for a $24,000 purse on April 26, and then has been winless since then.

It was a good run for Cypriano in his most recent attempt, placing 2nd behind Devil’s Tower by 5 ¾ lengths for a $50,000 purse on November 19.

Down to $18,000 after transferring from Churchill Downs, if his form holds this has to be winnable for him. Citizen West will provide a big challenge.

Citizen West is 1 for 8 in his career, and has finished 3rd, 2nd, 2nd, 1st, 2nd in his last five outings. He beat Doo Wop Don by 7 lenghts for a $21,000 purse.

Citizen West failed to follow up, but ran well to place 2nd behind Absolute Grit by 1 ½ lengths at Gulfstream Park in a $28,000 race. This looks like a good spot for Citizen West.
The Bet
(4) CITIZEN WEST
+250
Place Bet Now!
Race 7
(1) Whimsical Lady
+1200 (12/1)
(2) Connect It
+450 (9/2)
(3) Super Et
+800 (8/1)
(4) Serape
+160 (8/5)
(5) Anita’s Vision
+450 (9/2)
(6) Canada’s Customs
+350 (7/2)
(7) Bode’s Connection
+800 (8/1)

Post Time: 4:11 p.m. CST
Distance:1 Mile
Purse:$45,000

Race 7 goes for a mile on the dirt. This is the feature race of the day at Fair Grounds worth $45,000. Canada’s Custom and Serape should be there at the wire this afternoon.

Canada’s Custom is winless in one attempt, but had a promising debut on November 18 at Delta Downs. She showed 3rd in a $38,000 purse, finishing over 10 lengths back of the leader at the wire.

Canada’s Custom was able to move up to show, which wasn’t expected at her odds. Despite coming well short of a win, it’s something to build on for the filly.

Serape has finished 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, 2nd in her career, with consistency her game. Her two showings in 3rd were stakes races, most recently the $100,000 Louisiana Jewel Stakes on October 22.

In her latest attempt, Serape placed 2nd behind Mispachah by 1 ½ lengths in a $38,000 race. That was a bit disappointing after going 3rd in a $100,000 stakes race, but that form should be good enough against this field.

Serape doesn’t have to be perfect on Thursday to win this one. If she runs her race, Serape should be rewarded with a trip to the winner’s circle.
The Bet
(4) SERAPE
+160
Place Bet Now!
Race 8
(1) Commander Khai
+350 (7/2)
(2) Midnight Blue Note
+1500 (15/1)
(3) Pretty Boy Elm
+1500 (15/1)
(4) Intimidation
+800 (8/1)
(5) Palvera
+800 (8/1)
(6) Biarritz
+450 (9/2)
(7) Hug the Munny
+600 (6/1)
(8) Great King
+400 (4/1)
(9) Tapizars Secret
+600 (6/1)
(10) Chimney Rock
+600 (6/1)
(11) O’l Red
+1000 (10/1)

Post Time: 4:42 p.m. CST
Distance:5 ½ Furlongs
Purse:$41,000

Race 8 covers 5 ½ furlongs for a $41,000 purse on the turf. This one should have some value at post time. Great King and Commander Khai both present bettable value in New Orleans.

Great King should have a chance from the outside here. On a transfer from the UK, the French bred Great King will make his US debut on Thursday.

He had a win on April 30, but winless in his last five tries. In his last attempt, Great King finished 5th at Epsom on August 30.

A hop across the pond to Fair Grounds should serve Great King well. Commander Khai is a one-time winner with a chance for a second on Thursday.

He’s gone 4th, 4th, 6th in his last three assignments. In his last, Commander Khai finished 6th in a $134,000 race on November 4 at Churchill Downs.

This was after finishing 4th on October 3 in a $63,000 event. Down further than that to $41,000, Commander Khai should be competitive.

However, Commander Khai has to contend with a turf specialist from overseas in Great King. He didn’t fly this far to lose at Fair Grounds in a $41,000 race.
The Bet
(8) GREAT KING
+400

Can'tPickAWinner
12-09-2021, 01:14 PM
Los Alamitos Race Course Selections for December 9, 2021 – Horse Racing Picks

By Kyle E in Horse Racing — Dec 8th, 2021 10:58pm PST

Los Alamitos Race Course Selections for December 9, 2021 – Horse Racing Picks

BetOnline (http://partners.commission.bz/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_36640b_127) has nine racecourses for wagering on Thursday. There isn’t anything noteworthy on the card, but more than enough to handicap. Aqueduct Racetrack and Fair Grounds are probably the most popular tracks that are operating this afternoon.

Industry Leading 9% Cashback!

You can find evening cards tonight, with Turfway Park, Lone Star Park, and Charles Town to name a few at BetOnline (http://partners.commission.bz/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_36640b_127). The big race of the weekend is scheduled to be held at Los Alamitos with the running of the $300,000 Los Alamitos Futurity (Gr. 2).

You may not want to see him, but Bob Baffert is going to be involved in the Los Alamitos Futurity with Messier. There are people that don’t want to see Baffert around another racetrack. Not that this isn’t anything new even before Medina Spirit’s death.

We’re at Fair Grounds and Los Alamitos Race Course on Thursday afternoon. Los Alamitos has eight races worth $281,000 on this card. Head below for our free Los Alamitos Race Course picks for December 9, 2021.
Taking Your Horse Race Betting to the Next Level
Race 4
(1) Little Susie
+2000 (20/1)
(2) Belleo’s Music
+800 (8/1)
(3) Premiumonsaturday
+800 (8/1)
(4) Self Isolation
+200 (2/1)
(5) All Dialed In
+400 (4/1)
(6) Kitten’s Kid
+120 (6/5)

Post Time: 1:58 p.m. PST
Purse:$52,000

Race 4 is a $52,000 event covering 5 ½ furlongs on the dirt. Self Isolation and Kitten’s Kid should be in top form in this event.

Self Isolation has finished 3rd, 9th, 6th in her career. In her opener, Self Isolation showed 3rd for a $50,000 purse. That was a fine effort, but didn’t do much in two races since.

She finished 9th on October 1 in a $61,000 assignment, and then most recently 6th in a $70,000 event on November 21 at Del Mar. This grade should put Self Isolation somewhere close at the wire.

Kitten’s Kid is winless in four attempts, going 2nd, 3rd, 2nd, 2nd. She’s done everything but win. In her last outing, Kitten’s Kid placed 2nd behind Issa Court by 1 ¾ lengths for a $70,000 purse.

Prior to that attempt, she placed behind Big Summer by a nose in a $61,000 race. In the lowest grade of her career, Kitten’s Kid should be worth a look.
The Bet
(6) KITTEN’S KID
+120
Place Bet Now!
Race 5
(1) NR
(2) Governor Goteven
+400 (4/1)
(3) Hennys Crazy Train
+800 (8/1)
(4) Founder’s Day
+600 (6/1)
(5) Donut Girl
+2000 (20/1)
(6) Althea Gibson
+300 (3/1)
(7) Alice Marble
+250 (5/2)
(8) Mylittlerunaway
+800 (8/1)
(9) Eyes Open
+600 (6/1)

Post Time: 2:28 p.m. PST
Purse:$55,000

Race 5 is a $55,000 event covering 5 ½ furlongs on the dirt. Look at Hennys Crazy Train and Alice Marble for your shortlist.

Hennys Crazy Train could have a better chance than the odds indicate here. He’s 4 for 8 with some decent runs as of late.

Hennys Crazy Train has finished 1st, 1st, 5th in her previous three outings. She was a back-to-back winner on September 19 and October 22.

In the first of those two outings, Hennys Crazy Train beat Duplicitous by a half length for a $72,000 purse, and then followed up for a ¾ length win in a $49,000 event on October 22 at Keeneland.

The filly couldn’t do it at Del Mar in her most recent outing on November 25 for a $47,000 prize, slipping to 5th in disappointing form.

Alice Marble has finished 9th, 4th, 5th, 1st, 1st, 3rd in her career. She was a back-to-back winner before getting stopped before a hat-trick as well.

Alice Marble beat Delta Wind by a neck for a $61,000 purse, and then a 1 ½ length win at $63,000 on June 12. She settled for 3rd in her latest outing on July 31 at Del Mar for $72,000.

She’s moving down in grade past the $63,000 mark she was running well in. Alice Marble needs some respect in this one.
The Bet
(7) ALICE MARBLE
+250
Place Bet Now!
Race 7
(1) Coruscation
+800 (8/1)
(2) She’s So Shiny
+200 (2/1)
(3) Work to Live
+1500 (15/1)
(4) Ardis
+600 (6/1)
(5) Marceletta
+400 (4/1)
(6) Macho Queen
+1500 (15/1)
(7) Unfaithful Ways
+500 (5/1)

Post Time: 3:28 p.m. PST
Distance:6 Furlongs
Purse:$36,000

Race 7 is for a $36,000 purse on the dirt. This 6-furlong event should garner attention to She’s So Shiny and Ardis.

Ardis is making her debut on Thursday, and should be able to get involved early on in her career. Despite being a rookie, she’s shown some promising elements in workouts.

Ardis was timed at 47.60 seconds at 4 furlongs on November 27 a workout session at Santa Anita Park. In her last work, Ardis ran 5 furlongs in 1:01.00 on December 4.

She’s So Shiny is winless in eight attempts, but should have a chance versus this field. She most recently looked good at Del Mar on November 26.

She’s So Shiny showed 3rd on November 26 for a $36,000 prize. That was a decent effort after going 4th on November 12 for $70,000.

On a transfer to Los Alamitos, this looks like a winnable assignment for her. There are no excuses for She’s So Shiny against this competition.
The Bet
(2) SHE’S SO SHINY
+200

Can'tPickAWinner
12-09-2021, 01:15 PM
Brian W. Spencer's Daily Picks

Fair Grounds - Race #6
Picks Notes
#6 Baltic Fleet Blinkers come off for this one for a team that has been off to a good start so far, including a couple of frontrunning wins. This one has some pace to put to use even while shedding the blinkers, so let's see if an aggressive rider can wire these.
#3 Minnesota Ready He is well bred but has yet to pick up with any serious effort, but he'll return with Lasix for the first time here while making his local debut. There isn't a ton of imposing form signed on in here, but he at least exits some tough spots and fast races.
#2 Words of Wisdom He went evenly on the dirt in the debut, but he'll try routing on turf while getting Lasix, and it's really tough to discount anything coming out of this barn, especially going long on the lawn.
Race Summary Baltic Fleet has some pace that might fit well in a race without a ton of confirmed speed, and she should be able to find the front while moving back around two turns.

Fair Grounds - Race #7
Picks Notes
#2 Connect It She turned in a modest debut run this summer at Evangeline, but she has some appeal while moving around two turns at this short-stretch mile. Logical alternative to the likely chalk.
#4 Serape She has already earned a couple of stakes placings along the way, but she was also no serious threat late at 3/5 in that last one at Delta. She's the one to beat, but this type of form doesn't always transfer here.
#6 Canada's Customs Solid barn didn't get much out of this one in the debut at Delta, but maybe she can move forward with that race under her belt while getting on a more typical oval. Maybe, but likely at an underlaid price.
Race Summary Connect It looks interesting enough while getting around two turns, and that even sort of debut run might translate well at this type of trip. Something like the 9/2 ML price would feel appealing.

Fair Grounds - Race #8
Picks Notes
#7 Hug the Munny Not sure he's offering all of the 6/1 ML price, but he'd seem like fair value at that kind of number. He brings solid recent form for a capable team, and his turf sprint running lines stack up pretty well here.
#2 Midnight Blue Note There probably isn't enough pace in here to get him all the way over the top, but he can turn in a pretty formidable finishing effort on occasion, and he has run well here in the past.
#1 Commander Khai He has some tough company lines and dangerous pace from the rail, but I worry that he's going to take the worst of it from the inside draw if any other pace wants to go.
Race Summary Hug the Munny can trip out from close range with his positional speed, and he has really come forward since moving into the Asmussen barn earlier this year.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-09-2021, 01:15 PM
Frank Carulli's Daily Picks

Harrah's Philadelphia - Race #3
Picks Notes
#3 COMMANDER HILL Keen to go on in pocket, ran second, should get good set-up.
#5 UNDERTAKER Shuffled badly from pocket in third quarter, geared down in stretch.
#4 DO YA THINK Can rally into gimmick wagers at better price than projected.
Race Summary Commander Hill, very anxious in the pocket behind Beach Fire K, edged the favorite for second after the trip-sitting winner got the jump. He projects a good stalking trip with more pace to run at today. Play a 3-ALL exacta.

Harrah's Philadelphia - Race #6
Picks Notes
#6 VINCENTI Cleared the favorite to take early lead, yielded to pocket, shuffled out of contention on turn.
#3 SPUNKIN'SROCKETMAN Rallied first over for a win and a second in his last two starts.
#7 KEYSTONE CECILIA Wired field in his second start on drop to this level, draws outside.
Race Summary Vincenti, shuffled from the pocket to fifth on the final turn, regrouped and finished willingly for fourth at big odds. He won the previous time he stayed flat and is one of many with a chance in here. Play a 6-ALL exacta.

Woodbine-Mohawk Park - Race #3
Picks Notes
#1 NOTHINGCOMPARESTOU All revved up with no place to go in the pocket last week.
#4 MONEY HONEY Missed scheduled return, has speed, gets major driver upgrade.
#10 CEASELESS Solid record at half-mile ovals, enough speed to get position from outside.
Race Summary Nothingcomparestou secured pocket position early, was full of run while off the heels of the leader until mid-stretch and finished third. She reappears in the same spot, starts from the rail and switches pilots to Filion. Bet on her to win and place.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-09-2021, 01:16 PM
What You Need to Know - December 9, 2021

December 9, 2021

Jeff Siegel’s “What Your Need to Know”
Gulfstream Park – December 9, 2021

FIFTH RACE – Let’s take a chance on a price chance in this all-weather two-turn event for older maidens. Defensible, listed at 10-1 on the morning line, was given a run in an abbreviated sprint at Laurel Park last month and should be more serious today. Though he was never 26 lengths behind as the running line shows (more like 15), the son of Blame lacked early speed, found his best stride entering the lane and was going best of all in the closing stage before galloping out full of run. A $400,000 yearling purchase trained by Graham Motion, he’s a half-brother to two stakes winners and seems certain to improve with experience, distance, and maturity. The switch to the barn’s “go-to” rider Luis Saez is another positive factor, so in a field with no world beaters he should be capable of improving enough to have a reasonable look.

SEVENTH RACE - Here’s a stronger-than-par allowance optional claiming sprint for juvenile fillies. Let’s go with Jumeirah on top as she tackles an easier group after three successive outings in added money competition, most recently when finishing a fading sixth in the listed Myrtlewood Stakes at Keeneland in late October. A sharp debut maiden winner at Monmouth Park last summer and then a respectable runner-up in the Sorority S., the daughter of Twirling Candy adds blinkers for the first time (she’s looked quite sharp in the a.m. while wearing the hood), lands the cozy outside post, and is reunited with the barn’s main guy Junior Alvarado. Likely to employ stalk-and-pounce strategy, the Carlos David-trained two-year-old has an edged in speed figures, so it all adds up to a value play at 5/2 on the morning line.

Recent maiden-special-weight winner Mi Negrita probably is worth including on a ticket or two as a back-up. She was a visually pleasing winner in a one-turn mile affair over the local main track in late October, has trained well since, and shouldn’t be inconvenienced by the turn back to a sprint, though her rail post probably does her no favors. Projected to inherit a ground-saving, stalking position, the daughter of Bodemeister may have a look if she can continue her improving pattern despite the step up in class.

NINTH RACE – Not sure how comfortable Divine Leader will be in his first try on grass, but if the John Ennis-trained shipper can reproduce his main track form – specifically his dominating dirt win at Churchill Downs last month – the four-old gelding should be able to continue his winning ways in this allowance optional claiming five furlong dash. Drawn comfortably outside (as he was in his last time out), the son of Will Take Charge is plenty quick from the gate but doesn’t need the lead to win, so Luis Saez can assess the pace flow and adjust accordingly. On pure numbers he’s the fastest horse in the race, so the only concern, really, is the surface switch. However, at 9/2 on the morning line he’s certainly worth the gamble.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-09-2021, 02:43 PM
Quick Picks for December 9, 2021

Aqueduct Racetrack (NYRA)
Race #1- #5 WICKED LADY; #1 CARAGATE; #3 KNOW IT ALL AUDREY
Race #2- #9 JET SET JULIET; #2 DERBY KISSES; #3 THE HONORABLE RUTH
Race #3- #8 BABA; #6 GUNS BLAZING; #9 DANNY DEEP CUTS
Race #4- #1 MAGNETRON; #7 ASHAAR; #6 FLOWERS FOR LISA
Race #5- #9 ANGIE AT THEOFFICE; #6 BELLS ON HER TOES; #8 INKBLOT
Race #6- #1 EASY TO BLESS; #2 OXANA; #5 ROYAL MEGHAN
Race #7- #6 ERNIE BANKER; #5 RAVEN ROCKS; #8 FLIPPING FUN
Race #8- #7 TOWERING ORBIT; #4 CHASING CARA; #8 QUANTITATIVBREEZIN

Charles Town Racing
Race #1- #2 PECULIAR SENSATION; #5 SUNMAN; #4 WONDER HOW
Race #2- #7 CREATE A STORY; #3 WILD CAPPUCINO; #2 SHERIFF’S KID
Race #3- #3 BANNER MAN; #4 STRONG SAFETY; #5 MAJESTIC SEAS
Race #4- #2 FUDGE CAKE; #5 IGNITION KEY; #4 ELLIE BE DANCING
Race #5- #5 WINDSOR’S PLAY; #7 FANCY HER UP; #6 WHALE OF A TIME
Race #6- #6 SISTER JOANN; #2 QUINCYS WAY; #1 TINA’S SONG
Race #7- #5 OFFICER APPEAL; #1 STRINGFELLA; #7 LET’S GET PHYSICAL
Race #8- #4 MOMZA; #2 KINSALER; #6 SURFING

Delta Downs
Race #1- #2 COCO TIGER; #1 I’LL RAISE YOU; #6 I’M LOOKING UP
Race #2- #1A GIRL THIRSTY; #8 PANTERITA; #7 HAPPY SONRISA
Race #3- #7 SNAPPEREE; #6 EL CALIENTE LADY; #3 ROSEISALWAYSRITE
Race #4- #9 SUGARLAND EXPRESS; #10 WICKED FITZ; #11 SING LOUD
Race #5- #10 MY DEPOSIT; #9 CUSTOM MADE; #4 OUR LITTLE GIRL
Race #6- #1 SHE’S SEVENTEEN; #6 G KATE; #5 ELLA’S LIL STAR
Race #7- #12 B B MOODY; #3 I’M A SPECIAL STAR; #6 LENAPE DRIVE
Race #8- #1 SARCASTIC TONE; #2 SAMMY DANSEUR JR.; #5 AMERICAN CODE
Race #9- #6 ELISHER; #3 GILDERSLEEVE; #9 DRYSPELL

Evangeline Downs
Race #1- #6 JJ IDEA SNOW; #5 JRS SHINY LIL PILOTO; #2 TDZ WAVE BYE YOU
Race #2- #3 WON CC; #6 DA POOL DO; #1 FIRST IN MY CLASS
Race #3- #4 ONE FAST PERRY; #3 TAYLOR MADE CARTEL; #6 JRS SIR GROWACET
Race #4- #2 I KISS DA GIRLS; #1 GO RHONDA GO; #5 IM A FANCY BLUE
Race #5- #4 FIVE BAR MIRACLES; #3 MILES; #5 BJS MAGIC FANTASY
Race #6- #7 THISBCANFLY; #8 STREAK N JET; #3 EYEMAX
Race #7- #4 NO POLITICS HERE; #5 JM FRIDAY; #1 LOUISIANAS GIRL
Race #8- #2 MDA JESS MY DASHER; #4 TREPS BLUE; #7 WINNINGWITHEAGLES

Fair Grounds Race Course
Race #1- #3 JUANANDORA; #1A MY GIRL EM; #1 TUFFOLOGY
Race #2- #8 A LITTLE FLYER; #5 GOINGTOAGOGO; #6 NOFANSINTHESTANDS
Race #3- #3 MUSADA; #5 AMBASSADOR HOUSE; #4 I DON’T FLY COACH
Race #4- #2 ZIPPIN GIGI; #6 SILENT TAP; #4 ASSET TALENT
Race #5- #4 CITIZEN WEST; #5 CYPRIANO; #3 FIFTYFIVE STRONG
Race #6- #2 WORDS OF WISDOM; #3 MINNESOTA READY; #8 RULE THE EMPIRE
Race #7- #1 WHIMSICAL LADY; #3 SUPER ET; #6 CANADA’S CUSTOMS
Race #8- #1 COMMANDER KHAI; #8 GREAT KING; #11 O'L RED
Race #9- #6 INTO WISHING; #3 SCORING DRIVE; #9 NICE STAR

Gulfstream Park
Race #1- #2 SINGINTHRUTHESTORM; #7 VOLTE FACE; #8 MORICHE
Race #2- #5 READY ORB NOT; #3 NATIONALIST; #1 RAIN
Race #3- #8 LAW OF THE LAND; #1 SOUPER FORTUNE; #4 BUENISIMO
Race #4- #4 LONG BLADE; #6 ROYAL SQUEEZE; #3 BEASTER
Race #5- #1 MEN ON THE HILL; #8 DREAM OF A DAY; #3 TIGER MOON
Race #6- #6 SHE NASTY; #3 BRITTIZ; #1 RUNAWAY BREEZE
Race #7- #7 JUMEIRAH; #3 EASY COME EASY GO; #1 MI NEGRITA
Race #8- #10 QUEEN MACHA; #2 EMPRESS ELLIE; #6 NOVEL IDEA
Race #9- #3 MAMBA ON THREE; #2 BIG DADDY DAVE; #8 DIVINE LEADER
Race #10- #3 AWESOME FAMILY; #10 MASTER Q; #13 GLEAMING SWORD

Lone Star Park
Race #1- #1 RUNANWAY FIRST; #5 PERSONAL KIDDY UP; #10 FABULOUS SUNDAY IA
Race #2- #1 ALLURE ME SOFTLY; #3 DASHING PINK; #2 DYNOTRON
Race #3- #4 WAGONS MOVING FIRST; #1 SHE IS A ROYAL DASH; #3 PRIZED DIMON
Race #4- #6 STOLIS BRO; #1 ITACHI; #4 SPOTIFY B
Race #5- #4 NIKOLA; #10 TEXAS BONITA SEIS; #1 DADDYSFIRE
Race #6- #3 ACTION MILAGRO; #5 CORONA FLAVRD KISSES; #4 MS BLUE TOGETHER
Race #7- #5 RM LETHAL CARTEL; #7 SICARIO CARTEL; #9 MS MASTER JESS
Race #8- #8 ONE TO CELEBRATE; #7 CC GOING GRAND; #4 NASHVILLE HOTSPOT
Race #9- #4 MAGNANNI; #9 RUN ON FIRST DOWN; #3 CORONADITO
Race #10- #5 HOT LADY RETURNS; #4 JESS LIKE BUDDER; #8 SPEEDY LIL NUMBER

Los Alamitos Race Course
Race #1- #2 BUTTERED NOODLES; #3 INVICTATATUS; #5 BUILDER
Race #2- #6 RESTLESS RAMBLER; #3 RINSE AND REPEAT; #1 JUSTAMITCH
Race #3- #3 DR. TROUTMAN; #5 INDY JONES; #1 T BONES TRICK
Race #4- #6 KITTEN’S KID; #4 SELF ISOLATION; #5 ALL DIALED IN
Race #5- #6 ALTHEA GIBSON; #7 ALICE MARBLE; #3 HENNYS CRAZY TRAIN
Race #6- #2 MUCHA WOMAN; #4 DID I STUTTER; #7 ON DECK
Race #7- #2 SHE’S SO SHINY; #5 MACRELLETTA; #3 WORK TO LIVE
Race #8- #6 MAD STEVEN; #1 STAR ENTRY; #2 DADSTAR

Turf Paradise
Race #1- #11 THIS FAMOUS DREAM; #7 DEDIKATED; #3 MISTER BIGG
Race #2- #6 CHRISSY LEDOUX; #1 ILL BE GONE; #4 SB TIMETOSHINE
Race #3- #4 NEVADAN; #6 I AM ALLTHATYOUARE; #8 BEDROCK
Race #4- #3 MINE ME; #6 FABULOUS FORUM; #4 COASTAL RUN
Race #5- #1 NORTH OF EDEN; #6 LILA’S LUCKY LADY; #2 MIDNIGHT GARDEN
Race #6- #3 LAUNCH PAD; #1 DOODLE TIME; #5 N. K. ROCKET MAN
Race #7- #8 PLUM WILD; #1 POINT BREAK; #7 KANDI SPUN
Race #8- #6 OPTIMISTIC VALOR; #9 FULLBRIDLEDPHANTOM; #2 STITZY

Turfway Park
Race #1- #6 JUNIOR BUG; #7 RANDELLO; #10 ILLBOOTENGOTTY
Race #2- #9 PETRICHOR; #12 MOMMY BERTA; #1 FANCIFIED
Race #3- #8 RED GHOST; #4 INTHEMIDSTOFBIZ; #6 SHESOMAJESTIC
Race #4- #1 SUM KINDA PRETTY; #12 FACTOIRE; #11 MISS OXBOW
Race #5- #11 RUN FOR THE HILLS; #1 MRS. NUSHI; #7 ROYAL COUNTY
Race #6- #9 FITS THE JILL; #3 EPONA BAY; #1 MISS MCBRIDE
Race #7- #4 SURSUM CORDA; #1 STRAITOUTTAPOPCORN; #1A NATIVE CHARM
Race #8- #2 DEVILLY; #3 ALL FOR SHOW; #6 GOLD SPINNER

Can'tPickAWinner
12-09-2021, 04:46 PM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Evangeline Downs

Evangeline Downs - Race 7

Daily Double / Exacta / Trifecta / Superfecta

Optional Claiming $15,000 • 400 Yards • Dirt • Ages 3 and up • CR: 79 • Purse: $18,000 • Post: 8:05P

QUARTER HORSE 400Y, FOR ACCREDITED LA BRED THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON THREE RACES OR CLAIMING PRICE $15,000. THREE YEAR OLDS, 126 LBS.; OLDER, 128 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $15,000.

Contenders

Race Analysis

P#

Horse

Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Not Applicable (Quarter Horse). * KEY ANGLES * NO POLITICS HERE: Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. Horse has the highest average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. JM FRIDAY: Quarter Horse has a Fa st Break Style designation and no horse in a post position next to it gets out of the gate fast. Quarter horse has the highest last race Equibase Speed Rating. NITRO VISION: Horse has the highest TrackMaster Power Rating. Horse ranks in the top th ree in average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface.

NO POLITICS HERE

5/2

5/1

JM FRIDAY

2/1

5/1

NITRO VISION

9/2

6/1

T GIRL C

20/1

10/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure

LOUISIANAS GIRL

7/2

Average

MS RED HOT PATRIOT

6/1

Average

NO POLITICS HERE

5/2

Average

JM FRIDAY

2/1

Fast

NITRO VISION

9/2

Average

SIZZLIN GRACE

15/1

Average

Unknown Running Style: T GIRL C (20/1) [Jockey: Alvarez Arturo - Trainer: Loya Telma Janet].

Can'tPickAWinner
12-09-2021, 04:47 PM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Turfway Park

Turfway Park - Race 4

Exacta / 50 cent Trifecta / 10 cent Superfecta / Double 50 cent Pick 3 (Races 4-5-6)

Claiming $30,000 • 6 1/2 Furlongs • All-Weather • Ages 3 and up • CR: 77 • Purse: $31,000 • Post: 7:46P

FOR FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON THREE RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 120 LBS.; OLDER, 122 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE SINCE NOVEMBER 9 ALLOWED 2 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $30,000, FOR EACH $5,000 TO $20,000 1 LB. (RACES WHERE ENTERED FOR $17,500 OR LESS NOT CONSIDERED IN ALLOWANCES).

Contenders

Race Analysis

P#

Horse

Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Dominant Front-runner. FACTOIRE is the Dominant Front-runner of the race. * KEY ANGLES * COREY SCORES: Horse has the highest average Equibase Class Rating at the distance/surface. Horse's average winning distance is within half a furlo ng of today's distance (within 50 yards if a Quarter Horse race). FACTOIRE: Horse's win percentage at today's distance(sprint or route)/surface (dirt or turf) is at least 50. Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Speed Figure at the dist ance/surface. MAMA LOU: Jockey/Trainer combination return on investment is at least +20. Horse's average winning distance is within half a furlong of today's distance (within 50 yards if a Quarter Horse race).

COREY SCORES

4/1

4/1

FACTOIRE

5/1

9/2

MAMA LOU

5/1

7/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure

FACTOIRE

5/1

Front-runner

COREY SCORES

4/1

Front-runner

MAMA LOU

5/1

Front-runner

ESPECIALLY YOU

30/1

Front-runner

MISS OXBOW

12/1

Stalker

JILL BABE

15/1

Alternator/Stalker

BEAV'S BOO

12/1

Alternator/Stalker

EASY SILENCE

8/1

Alternator/Stalker

SUM KINDA PRETTY

7/2

Trailer

YOGURT

6/1

Alternator/Trailer

ELUSIVE JUSTICE

20/1

Alternator/Non-contender

LAKE BARKLEY

30/1

Alternator/Non-contender

Can'tPickAWinner
12-09-2021, 04:48 PM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Delta Downs

Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 8 - Allowance - 7.5f on the Dirt. Purse: $38000 Class Rating: 83

FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON THREE RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 122 LBS.; OLDER, 123 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE SINCE NOVEMBER 9 ALLOWED 3 LBS.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/wg.gif

# 8 MISCHIEF'S MACHINE 5/1

# 5 AMERICAN CODE 10/1

# 1A JACKMAN 2/1

MISCHIEF'S MACHINE has a very good shot to take this race. Will almost certainly come out sharp - I have liked the way this gelding has moved promptly to the lead recently. The Equibase Speed Figure of 76 from his last race looks decent in here. With a solid 74 average Equibase Speed Fig at the distance, seems well suited for today's race. AMERICAN CODE - Could provide positive returns based on very good recent Equibase speed figs with an average of 78. Has to be carefully examined versus this group displaying very good figs recently and an average speed rating of 78 under similar conditions. JACKMAN - This gelding obviously likes the distance, going 2 for 8 in his races lately. Will most likely come out very solid - I have liked the way this gelding has moved promptly to the lead recently.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-09-2021, 04:49 PM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/bar.gif

Charles Town - Race #6 - Post: 9:21pm - Claiming - 7.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $12,100 Class Rating: 52

Rating: https://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpg

#7 CRUZ IN THE CASTLE (ML=9/5)
#1 TINA'S SONG (ML=7/2)

CRUZ IN THE CASTLE - Looking at today's class rating, this pony is meeting an easier field than last time out at Laurel. I like to bet on this angle, a thoroughbred coming back off a sharp race within the last 30 days. This filly registered a strong speed rating of 51 in her last clash. That speed figure should be strong enough to prove victorious this time out. TINA'S SONG - Have to make this filly a solid contender; she comes off a strong outing on November 17th. This magnificent animal is at the top of my list of contenders. Her pace, along with a favorable post on this tight-track, should take her far in this one.

Vulnerable Contenders: #2 QUINCYS WAY (ML=5/1), #8 GATTOLOTTACHARM (ML=6/1), #5 CHOPRA (ML=8/1),

QUINCYS WAY - Nice race on November 18th at Charles Town, but the fact that there are no workouts since has to make one a little worried. GATTOLOTTACHARM - Hasn't been doing anything at all recently. You always figure that this horse has a shot to win, but she falters frequently. CHOPRA - The fig in the last race doesn't fit very well in this event when I look at the Equibase class figure of today's race. Mark this thoroughbred as a questionable challenger.

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/tophat.jpgGUEST COMMENTARY: The Brain - CRUZ IN THE CASTLE - Don't overlook this one. True, she finished third well back in last race, but ran well for the 1st two calls and finished evenly.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:

Have to go with #7 CRUZ IN THE CASTLE on the win end if we get at least 3/2 odds

EXACTA WAGERS:

Box [1,7]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:

7 with 1 with [2,4,6] Total Cost: $3

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:

Skip

Can'tPickAWinner
12-09-2021, 04:50 PM
Handicapped by Top Horse Analytics at Fair Grounds

12/09/21, FG, Race 9, 5.13 CT
12/09/21,FG,9,6F [Dirt] 1:08:00 MAIDEN CLAIMING. Purse $20,000 (includes up to $8,000 Other Sources). FOR ACCREDITED LA BRED MAIDENS, TWO YEARS OLD. Weight, 120 lbs. Claiming Price $25,000, if for $20,000, allowed 2 lbs.
. . . .
Best in race flags - (J)ockey (T)rainer (S)peed (F)inish (E)arnings (W)orkouts (L)ead (C)loser
After scratches, a horse must be the top rated horse for the Occurs, Win%, and ROI to be valid.

Rating
P#
Horse Name
M/L
Jockey
Trainer
Best
Occ
Win%
ROI

Nice Star
5/1
Vargas J P
Husak Gary J.
JSFLC
1.33/$1

Letstakeitoutside
9/2
Parker D L
Jeansonne Justin
E
1.33/$1

Into Wishing
7/2
Hernandez. Jr. B J
Flint Steven B.

1.33/$1

Magic Lightning
8/1
Hernandez C J
Bourgeois Keith G.
T
1.13/$1

Cherokee Takeover
8/1
Cotto. Jr. P L
Alonzo Howard

1.13/$1

Scoring Drive
8/1
Green A
Richards Corale A.
W
1.33/$1

Bodee Bodee
6/1
Graham J
Hodges James E.

1.33/$1

Classic's Omega
12/1
Nieves E
Wilson Shane

1.33/$1

My Little Leo(b+)
20/1
Rodriguez W
Ramirez Jose Luis

1.33/$1

Rock Star Alex
12/1
Riquelme J
Dandridge Jr. Courtney

1.13/$1

Ls'shoe's Image
15/1
Suarez A
Mouton Patrick

1.33/$1

Top rated horse With "Dirt Surface Not fst/wf" - Win% 34.86, ROI 1.07/$1
Rating gap To 2nd horse -2.0675
[Category] Condition for 100.0000 Top Horse
[All Dirt] Last Race Distance Is Not Equal To Today

Can'tPickAWinner
12-09-2021, 06:55 PM
Mikey Sports (http://www.mikeysports.com/)
NCAA Basketball
KENT STATE GOLDEN FLASHES ‑5.5

R and R Totals (http://www.randrtotals.com/)
NHL
WINNIPEG JETS o6

Tommy King Wins (http://www.tkwins.com/)
NCAA Basketball
DENVER PIONEERS +13.5

Can'tPickAWinner
12-09-2021, 06:56 PM
Insider Sports Report (https://www.insidersportsreport.com)
NBA
Memphis +4
1-2 (-120)
5-1 (+390)

Elite Sports Picks (https://www.elite-sports-picks.com)
NFL
Minnesota under 44
1-2 (-120)
5-2 (+280)

National Sports Service (https://www.nationalsportsservice.com/)

2-0 (+200)
3-3 (-30)

Profit On Sports (https://www.profitonsports.com)
CBB
Monmouth +8.5
0-2 (-220)
3-4 (-140)

Primetime Sports Picks (http://www.primetimesportspicks.com/)

2-0 (+200)
3-4 (-140)

Top Rank Sports Picks (http://www.topranksportspicks.com)
CBB
Grand Canyon +3.5
1-1 (-10)
3-4 (-140)

The Sports Consensus (https://www.thesportsconsensus.com)
NBA
Memphis under 224
1-2 (-120)
2-4 (-240)

Doc's Picks (http://www.docspicks.com)
NBA
Memphis +4
1-2 (-120)
2-5 (-350)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-09-2021, 06:57 PM
Rk
Sports Services
Free Sports Picks
Place A Bet

NSA(The Legend) (https://www.nsawins.com/)
NBA – Nuggets +2
Line @ Bovada (https://record.revenuenetwork.com/_d5unAk642GfsGTz_YfB9onf8DuVAkVka/0/)

Gameday Network (https://www.gamedaynetwork.com/)
NBA – Lakers under 223.5
Line @ Bovada (https://record.revenuenetwork.com/_d5unAk642Gf97H-d5Ks7MGNd7ZgqdRLk/0/)

Sports Action 365 (https://www.sportsaction365.com/)
NBA – 76ers +3
Line @ BetAnySports (https://affiliates.betanysports.eu/tracking/Affiliate.aspx?idBook=3&mediaTypeID=11786&AffUrlID=1617&LandingPageID=14)

Vegas Line Crushers (https://www.vegaslinecrushers.com/)
CBB – Kent St -5.5
Line @ GT Bets (https://www.gtbets.ag/?refer=141)

VegasSI.com (https://www.vegassi.com/)
CBB – Seton Hall pk
Line @ Bovada (https://record.revenuenetwork.com/_d5unAk642Gf97H-d5Ks7MGNd7ZgqdRLk/0/)

PointSpreadReport.com(SAM CASEY) (https://www.pointspreadreport.com)
CBB – Iowa under 151
Line @ BetAnySports (https://affiliates.betanysports.eu/tracking/Affiliate.aspx?idBook=3&mediaTypeID=11786&AffUrlID=1617&LandingPageID=14)

Winning Big Sports (https://www.winningbigsports.com)
CBB – NC St over 138
Line @ MyBookie (http://record.webpartners.co/_xfzl4TRUwAgWqcfzuvZcQGNd7ZgqdRLk/1/)

NSA(Gerry “Big Cat” Andino) (https://www.nsawins.com)
NBA – 76ers over 217.5

Lou Panelli (https://www.nsawins.com)
NBA – Nuggets over 215.5

VegasSI.com Platinum Info Club (https://www.vegassi.com/)
CBB – Pittsburgh +3

William E. Stockton (https://www.nsawins.com/)
CBB – Gonzaga over 136.5
Line @ MyBookie (http://record.webpartners.co/_xfzl4TRUwAgWqcfzuvZcQGNd7ZgqdRLk/1/)

Vincent Pioli (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/vincent-pioli/)
CBB – Fordham -8

Steve “Scoop” Kendall (https://www.nsawins.com/)
CBB – Arizona St -3.5

SCORE (https://record.revenuenetwork.com/_d5unAk642Gf97H-d5Ks7MGNd7ZgqdRLk/0/)
CBB – Denver +13.5

Tony Campone (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/tony-campone/)
CBB – Kent St -5.5

Chicago Sports Group (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/chicago-sports-group/)
CBB – Seton Hall pk

Hollywood Sportsline (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/hollywood-sportsline/)
NBA – 76ers +3

VIP Action (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/vip-action-sports/)
NBA – Lakers -4

South Beach Sports (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/south-beach-sports/)
NBA – Nuggets +2

Las Vegas Sports Commission (https://record.revenuenetwork.com/_d5unAk642Gf97H-d5Ks7MGNd7ZgqdRLk/0/)
CBB – Purdue -12.5

NY Players Club (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/new-york-players-club/)
CBB – William & Mary -3.5

Fred Callahan (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/fred-callahan/)
CBB – Fordham -8

Las Vegas Private CEO Club (https://www.vegaslinecrushers.com)
CBB – Iowa under 151

Michigan Sports (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/michigan-sports-network/)
NBA – 76ers over 217.5

National Consensus Report (https://www.pointspreadreport.com/)
NBA – Lakers -4

Can'tPickAWinner
12-09-2021, 07:02 PM
Totals Guru Dec 09 '21, 7:08 PM in 16m
NHL | Lightning vs Maple Leafs
Play on: UNDER 6 -140

Free Total Annihilator On Lightning vs Maple Leafs under 6 -140

Can'tPickAWinner
Kenny Walker Dec 09 '21, 7:08 PM in 16m
NHL | Blackhawks vs Canadiens
Play on: Blackhawks -120 at SC Consensus

Free Pick on Blackhawks

Can'tPickAWinner
Steve Janus Dec 09 '21, 7:08 PM in 16m
NHL | Ducks vs Blue Jackets
Play on: Blue Jackets -101 at linepros

1* Free Sharp Play on Blue Jackets -101

Can'tPickAWinner
Sean Murphy Dec 09 '21, 7:08 PM in 16m
NHL | Lightning vs Maple Leafs
Play on: Lightning +1½ -199 at pinnacle

Thursday NHL Free play. My selection is on Tampa Bay +1.5 goals over Toronto at 7:05 pm et on Thursday.
We're being gifted a +1.5 puck-line option priced around -200 with the Lightning on Thursday as they look to build on their four-game winning streak in Toronto. The Leafs snapped their skid with a 5-4 win over Columbus two nights ago but we once again saw their vulnerability as they let the Blue Jackets get back in the game after building a big lead. To find the last time the Leafs beat the Lightning by two goals or more you would have to go back six meetings, all the way to 2019. While the Bolts are still missing Nikita Kucherov and Brayden Point, there's no question they're playing some of their best hockey right now, outscoring the opposition by a 17-7 margin during their current four-game winning streak. Note that the Lightning are an incredible 25-5 when revenging a loss against an opponent over the last two seasons, which is the case here, outscoring the opposition by an average margin of 1.6 goals in that situation. Take Tampa Bay +1.5 goals.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-09-2021, 07:03 PM
Jack Jones Dec 09 '21, 7:10 PM in 18m
NBA | Jazz vs 76ers
Play on: Jazz -3 -109 at pinnacle

Jack's Free Pick Thursday: Utah Jazz -3
The Utah Jazz have won five straight with three of those wins coming by 22 points or more. They are coming off a 32-point blowout of Minnesota last night, which allowed them to rest their starters in the 4th quarter. They also had two days' rest prior to that game so they should still be pretty fresh for this one.
The same cannot be said for the Philadelphia 76ers, who will be playing the 2nd of a back-to-back and their 3rd game in 4 days. They were just in two dog fights with the Charlotte Hornets as the first game went to OT and the second was a 4-point win for Philadelphia. Joel Embiid, Tobias Harris and Seth Curry all played more than 32 minutes last night after all three played more than 40 minutes in the OT game.
The 76ers won't have much left in the tank for the Jazz, who are the much deeper team. Philadelphia has now played four straight road games and 10 of its last 12 games on the highway. That explains their struggles as they are just 4-11 ATS in their last 15 games overall.
Philadelphia is 3-12 ATS in its last 15 games following three or more consecutive road games. The 76ers are 0-5 ATS in their last five home games. Utah beat Philadelphia 120-85 at home in their first meeting this season. Rudy Gobert is the answer to Joel Embiid if there is any center in the NBA that can contain him. Bet the Jazz Thursday.

Can'tPickAWinner
Black Widow Dec 09 '21, 7:38 PM in 46m
NHL | Predators vs Islanders
Play on: UNDER 5½ -130

1* Free Wiseguy Play on Predators/Islanders under 5½ -130

Can'tPickAWinner
Mike Williams Dec 09 '21, 8:20 PM in 1h
NFL | Steelers vs Vikings
Play on: Vikings -3 -115 at Caesars

1* on Vikings -3 -115

Can'tPickAWinner
Hunter Price Dec 09 '21, 8:20 PM in 1h
Play on: Steelers +3 +100 at William Hill

1* Free Pick on Steelers +3 +100

Can'tPickAWinner
12-09-2021, 07:04 PM
Info Plays Dec 09 '21, 8:20 PM in 1h
Play on: Steelers +3 +100 at SC Consensus

1* FREE INFO PLAY on Steelers +3 +100

Can'tPickAWinner
Sean Higgs Dec 09 '21, 8:20 PM in 1h
Play on: UNDER 44 -105

Your Thursday night FREE PICK is on the UNDER between the Steelers and Vikings. I'll tell you think, I understand if you don't want to tag along here. Pitt has allowed 41 in their last 2 road games at Cincy and in LA vs the Chargers. But we have seen some ugly games. 20-19, 16-16, 15-10. This offense is baffling. The defense is what it is. For me, we are leaning on Minny here. They are in off of a last second loss to the then winless Lions. At least the Steelers got the tie vs mighty Detroit. A focused defense keeps Pitt bottled up tonight. If you like Ugly Christmas Sweaters, this game will be in that style. Take the UNDER. -

Can'tPickAWinner
Jimmy Boyd Dec 09 '21, 8:20 PM in 1h
Play on: OVER 43½ -110

1* Free Pick on Steelers/Vikings over 43½ -110

Can'tPickAWinner
Frank Sawyer Dec 09 '21, 8:40 PM in 1h
NBA | Nuggets vs Spurs
Play on: Spurs -2 -110 at linepros

FRANK’S CUTTING ROOM FLOOR FOR THURSDAY, 12/9:

My “Cutting Room Floor” plays are the situations I considered the closest to being worthy of investment but did not make the “final cut” for my official plays today for subscribers. The last play I cut on Thursday was with the San Antonio Spurs minus the points versus the Denver Nuggets. San Antonio (8-15) had been on a four-game winning streak but they have lost two in a row after a 121-109 loss to New York as a 1.5-point underdog on Tuesday. The Spurs are 6-2-1 ATS in their last 9 games after a straight-up loss. San Antonio has also covered the point spread in 7 of their last 9 games when favored. Denver (12-12) won their third game in their last five contests with their 120-114 win at New Orleans as a 2-point favorite last night. The Nuggets play their sixth straight game on the road tonight — and they have failed to cover the point spread in 7 of their last 10 games on the road. Denver has also failed to cover the point spread in 6 of their last 8 games as an underdog. Take San Antonio minus the points. Best of luck — Frank.

Can'tPickAWinner
John Martin Dec 09 '21, 8:40 PM in 1h
NBA | Nuggets vs Spurs
Play on: Spurs -2 +102 at pinnacle

1 Unit FREE PLAY on San Antonio Spurs -2
The San Antonio Spurs are playing some of their best basketball of the season right now. They are 4-2 SU & 5-1 ATS in their last six games overall. They got some rest and that's a big reason they are playing so well. They will be playing just their 6th game in 13 days tonight. The Denver Nuggets are at a big disadvantage in rest. They will be playing the second of a back-to-back after winning in overtime against the Pelicans last night. It will be their third game in four days as well. They are already missing Rivers, Porter Jr. and Murray so their starters are having to playing big minutes and that was the case again last night. Denver is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games overall. San Antonio is 7-2 ATS in its last nine games as a favorite. Give me the Spurs.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-09-2021, 07:05 PM
Timothy Black Dec 09 '21, 8:40 PM in 1h
NBA | Nuggets vs Spurs
Play on: Spurs +105 at SC Consensus

1* Best Bet on Spurs +105

Can'tPickAWinner
Teddy Davis Dec 09 '21, 9:00 PM in 2h
NCAA-B | Denver vs New Mexico
Play on: Denver +13½ -110 at Mirage

This is an under the radar game here tonight. A couple things stand out to me here. First New Mexico is off back to back games vs their in state rival in New Mexico St. They split the series but are off an OT game. I think this is a major let down spot here. Denver may not have a great record at 3-7 but they are 4-1 ATS on the road and 7-1 ATS on the season. Denver great in this big dog role.

Can'tPickAWinner
Ben Burns Dec 09 '21, 9:08 PM in 2h
NHL | Bruins vs Oilers
Play on: Oilers -120 at SC Consensus

We successfully played against Boston in last night's loss at Vancouver. Now, the Bruins are playing the second of b2b games and they're doing so against a much stronger opponent than the one they faced last night. Off a 4-1 loss on Tuesday, their third straight defeat, the Oilers are going to be extremely hungry. Boston is just 9-17 (-18) the past couple of seasons, when playing the second of b2b games. Last time in that situation, the Bruins lost 4-0 to the Flames. On the other hand, the Oilers are 29-13 (+15) the past couple of seasons, when off a loss of two or more goals. Consider Edmonton.

Can'tPickAWinner
Stephen Nover Dec 09 '21, 9:08 PM in 2h
NHL | Hurricanes vs Flames
Play on: Flames -125 at SC Consensus

The Flames haven't lost three in a row all season. I don't see it happening here either.
Calgary returns home mad and upset after losing the final two games of its road trip, 3-2, to the Golden Knights and 5-3 to the Sharks this past Tuesday after blowing a 3-1 lead.
The Flames are the No. 1 defensive team in the league giving up 2.2 goals per game. They are above average offensively. Calgary has scored 3 or more goals in seven of its last 10 games.
The Hurricanes could be less motivated having won their last two games, beating the Sabres at home and Jets on the road. They are 1-4 the past five times as an underdog. Carolina also doesn't have a good track record when playing in Calgary losing eight of the past 11 times.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-09-2021, 07:06 PM
Alex Smart Dec 09 '21, 9:08 PM in 2h
NHL | Hurricanes vs Flames
Play on: Flames -125 at SC Consensus

Flames. are superior to Carolina defensively allowing just 2.15 goals per game, best in the league along with 7 shutouts. Im betting that will be the difference maker tonight here on home ice for the Flames. Note:Jacob Markstrom the Flames expected starting goalie tonight owns a stingy 1.83 goals allowed per game. Hurricanes are 1-4 in their last 5 games as an underdog.Flames are 40-19 in their last 59 vs. Metropolitan. Calgary is 8-3 L/11 meetings as hosts vs the Canes.
Play on the Calgary Flames to win

Can'tPickAWinner
12-09-2021, 07:06 PM
Dustin Hawkins Dec 09 '21, 10:38 PM in 3h
NHL | Stars vs Kings
Play on: UNDER 5½ -120

1 Dimer on Stars vs Kings under 5½ -120

Can'tPickAWinner
12-09-2021, 07:07 PM
Odds Shark

NFL
Steelers - Vikings over 43.5

Can'tPickAWinner
12-09-2021, 07:07 PM
Mike Wynn

Free Pick: Colgate -2½ over Pittsburgh

Can'tPickAWinner
12-09-2021, 07:08 PM
Totals4U

Thursday's Free Selection: Detroit Titans/Kent State Golden Flashes under 139

Can'tPickAWinner
Atlantic Sports

Thursday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: St Louis Blues - 170

Can'tPickAWinner
#1 Sports

Thursday's Free Play: Detroit Titans + 5 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
12-09-2021, 07:09 PM
Platinum Plays

Your Free Pick: the Grand Canyon Antelopes +4½ over Arizona St

Can'tPickAWinner
Golden Dragon

Thursday Free Play Kent State -6' CBB

Can'tPickAWinner
Hawkeye Sports

Thursday's Free Pick: Dallas Stars - 135

Can'tPickAWinner
Huddle Up Sports

Thursday Free Kent State -6' CBB

Can'tPickAWinner
High Stakes Syndicate

Free Selection for Thursday: New Mexico Lobos - 12

Can'tPickAWinner
12-09-2021, 07:10 PM
Tony Sacco

Free Play for Thursday: LA Lakers/Memphis UNDER 221

Can'tPickAWinner
Hollywood Anthony

Your Free Play Take Purdue -11½

Can'tPickAWinner
Chris Tudor

FREEPLAY FOR THURSDAY NCAA BB Iowa/Iowa St. UNDER the total of 151pts.

Can'tPickAWinner
Raphael Esparza Pittsburgh Steelers + 3