PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 12/11/21 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Can'tPickAWinner
12-07-2021, 12:29 AM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 07:31 AM
Aqueduct (1st) Romantic Man, 6-1
(2nd) Bad Guy, 4-1

Charles Town (5th) Transfer the Funds, 3-1
(6th) Forever Takes Time, 5-1

Delta Downs (1st) Macho Mark, 7-2
(7th) Flashburn, 7-2

Fair Grounds (9th) Bron and Brow, 5-1
(12th) Medley, 8-1

Golden Gate Fields (5th) Holy Ghost, 5-1
(8th) Prance, 7-2

Gulfstream Park (2nd) Mr Tito’s, 5-1
(8th) Bargainaire, 8-1

Hawthorne (4th) Inside the Circle, 4-1
(7th) Chinobe, 7-2

Los Alamitos (4th) Mongol Altai, 7-2
(6th) Ultimate Bango, 4-1

Mahoning Valley (3rd) Private Drive, 7-2
(7th) Panamanian Teaser, 3-1

Oaklawn Park (1st) Ike, 5-1
(4th) Emperador, 4-1

Remington Park (6th) Sola, 7-2
(9th) Guinessey, 7-2

Tampa Bay Downs (3rd) Thats All Shewrote, 5-1
(10th) Betterment, 8-1

Turfway Park (4th) Buy Me Candy, 3-1
(5th) So Darn Hot, 4-1

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 02:45 PM
Oaklawn Park Picks & Betting Analysis for December 11: Poinsettia S. Feature
By J.N. Campbell

OAKLAWN PARK Picks
11th December 2021

Race 1 : 6-3-8-4
Race 2 : 5-7-3-2
Race 3 : 2-7-4-6
Race 4 : 1-8-9-4
Race 5 : 7-3-2-6
Race 6 : 11-6-8-9
Race 7 : 6-3-1-2
Race 8 : 5-9-7-3
Race 9 : 3-2-4-6
Race 10 : 4-8-2-1
View Today's OAKLAWN PARK Entries

Celebrated Oaklawn Park reminds me of a college town ... a college town geared for horse racing that is. Everything in Hot Springs is about the Meet, and everyone in-town knows what to do. A weekend of racing is ahead as OP adds a new "Non-G" stakes race, the aptly-named Poinsettia S. It should be an absolute blast!

At Horseracing.net/us we have you covered, including all of the action! It is a good time for some of the best that North American racing has to offer. Stay tuned!

If you're looking for picks elsewhere around the country this Saturday be sure to check out our free Horse Racing Picks via the gold button below.
Horse Racing Picks
Tvg Sitetakeover 992x300

Most Likely Winner: (Race 8: Fan Club #5, 3/1):

The Gary and Mary West-owned 3-yr-old colt by Street Sense needs some class relief after running in his 1st race with his new barn at Churchill Downs back on 24 Nov. Brad Cox sent him into MSW120k contest, and he just did not do much in the way of running—ended up 7th/11. There was purpose in that failure because Cox used it to find a much more appropriate spot. He is a master at such moves, and I think the trainers at Oaklawn are wary when they are going up against him. This well-bred runner is just itching to break his maiden, and I think at odds of 3/1, you are looking at a solid winner from an excellent barn. Recalibration is key in situations like this, and jockey Florent Geroux can lead the way!

Wagering Recommendation: $100 Win, #5

Off-the-Pace Play of the Day: (Race 2: Sacred Oath #5, 10/1):

Bug girl Chel-C Bailey got her 1st win at Oaklawn on Friday, and she is looking for more. Weighing in at 115, she has that in her corner, but more importantly, a strong ability in the saddle. Her mount today for Norm McKnight looks inviting, especially since this runner has spent since July running at Woodbine’s Summer and Fall Meet. That was some good ALLW Co. this 5-yr-old gelding was up against, and I think it could be of use at this level in Hot Springs. The offspring of Quality Road can be pretty versatile at a variety of distances. Let’s back this price (10/1), and see if Bailey can keep her streak going on Saturday.

Wagering Recommendation: $100 Bankroll, Graduated Wager WPS #5 ($10-W, $15-P, $75-S)

Spotlight Race of the Day: (Race 9: Dirt, 1 1/16th, Poinsettia S., $150k, 3):

With Oaklawn now running in December, it gives the Cella organization the opportunity to expand their wonderful stakes schedule. This “Non-G” event is therefore new to the line-up, but it brings together an interesting bunch of 3-yr-olds. Of course, most of the Oaklawn faithful will be rooting and betting on the Asmussen entry, Super Stock #4. The reigning Arkansas Derby winner was awfully good the last time he visisted Hot Springs, and coming off a win out at Zia Park in a high-priced $250k event just a couple of weeks ago, he is looking to runback strong in this spot. I am against this son of Dialed In because I’ve watched him falter on 3 occasions (LS/PRM/RP). I do not think there will be much in the way of value here … my guess is that Keith Asmussen’s (part-owner) colt will hover around 4/5 before post time. Instead, I am much more enthusiastic about Karl Broberg’s Flash of Mischief #3. Here is a runner that breaks well, rates nicely, and has the back class to easily game with this crowd. Jerry Namy is one of the “good’uns” in this business of racing as an owner, and it would be excellent to see this son of the great Into Mischief come to OP ready to fire. I do not think the stretch out to 1 1/16th will be much of a problem. After that last effort at Delta, he looks fit as can be. Let’s use Broberg’s ace on top, but I also what to roll 2 others in underneath to complete this Superfecta ticket that I have planned. Using Tom Amoss’ Defeater #2 and Mike Maker’s Simovitch #6 are logical considering that they are coming off of strong performances in their last races, respectively. That should be a nice, juicy ticket … Poinsettia … on!

Wagering Recommendation: $2 Superfecta, 3 w 2/4/6 w 2/4/6 w 2/4/6

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 02:46 PM
Aqueduct Picks & Betting Analysis for December 11
By J.N. Campbell

AQUEDUCT Picks
11th December 2021

Race 1 : 8-6-4-7
Race 2 : 10-8-3-4
Race 3 : 7-1-2-4
Race 4 : 10-2-7-5
Race 5 : 7-1-2-5
Race 6 : 5-1-8-6
Race 7 : 4-7-1-9
Race 8 : 5-2-1-7
Race 9 : 6-13-14-4
View Today's AQUEDUCT Entries

NYRA's Aqueduct Racetrack just completed what has been touted as a "very successful" Fall Meet, especially concerning handle. They immediately head straight into their Winter Session. Though the turf is covered until April, dirt racing is 100% available ... so, this is still one of the tracks that garners mass attention.

At Horseracing.net/us we have you covered, including all of the action! It is a good time for some of the best that North American racing has to offer. Stay tuned!

If you're looking for picks elsewhere around the country this Saturday be sure to check out our free Horse Racing Picks via the gold button below.
Horse Racing Picks
Tvg Sitetakeover 992x300

Most Likely Winner: (Race 4: Trash Talker #10, 5/2):

When it comes to NYRA claiming, Rob Atras has some numbers that are pretty impressive. Back in early October, he scored this gelding by Competitive Edge, and I like the fact that he is sending this new member of his barn back into ALLW Co. With a frontrunning style that is powerful from the start, this could be another victory. Looking over this 4-yr-old’s record at the “Big A,” he has 5 starts, 1 win, and a pair of show results to his credit. Atras gets together with Jose Ortiz, and I am hoping these two dynamic fellows can get the job done.

Wagering Recommendation: $100 Win, #10

Off-the-Pace Play of the Day: (Race 7: Crypto Cash #4, 12/1):

Even though Linda Rice’s AQU Meet is off to a slow start, she can score with a double-digit odds runner from her stable that is by Majesticperfection. Since coming over from Joe Sharp’s operation earlier this year, the gelding has made the switch from the turf to the dirt. That new surface attempt in a Clm20k event, resulted in a 3rd place finish. Having to go 6-wide on the dirt in that race was no easy task, and even though he tired in the end, he has the chance to improve here at a big price. The addition of Kendrick Carmouche sounds like a major plus to me!

Wagering Recommendation: $100 Bankroll, Graduated Wager WPS #4 ($10-W, $15-P, $75-S)

Spotlight Race of the Day: (Race 8: Dirt, 6F, Garland of Roses S., $100k, F&M 3+):

The Saturday feature on the Aqueduct card is the $100 Garland of Roses S. A group of 7 will be going 1-turn in what should amount to an all-out war on the dirt. I would check the weather conditions before handicapping on Saturday because it could be impactful. The favorite coming into this race will be Glass Ceiling #2 from the Baker Barn. The 4-yr-old filly by Constitution is coming off a 2nd place finish in spilt Pumpkin Pie 100k, which was run at Belmont on Halloween. Dylan Davis tried to get his mount up in time, but he just could not catch Cox’s Lady Rocket. That runner just came back nicely in the Go For Wand (G3) at Aqueduct during their Fall Meet. Based on the other entries, it is hard to believe that anyone will be able to game with Davis down the lane. But I am going to try to beat this well-bred filly … My top selection instead goes to Chad Brown’s Starfront #5. This filly by Malibu Moon is a Juddmonte homebred, who actually was in the other half of the Pumpkin Pie 100k. Though she ended up 5th in that race, I think she can rebound nicely after a smart-looking work tab since. The accomplished Jose Ortiz, her only rider in 3 career starts, once again gets the call. If her odds end up 4/1, even higher, this looks like a quality overlay to me. Let’s play her on top, and place Baker’s runner underneath in an ice-cold Exacta … should go with the temperature.

Wagering Recommendation: $2 Exacta Cold, 5 w 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Weekend Gameplan for Dec. 11, 2021: Picks for the Mr. Prospector, Poinsettia, Louisiana Champions Day Classic
Marcus HershDec 09, 2021

Good news! There’s excellent top-level Thoroughbred racing this weekend. Bad news! It’s happening in the middle of the night.

The 2021 Hong Kong International Races come Sunday afternoon at Sha Tin, which, challengingly, is the middle of Saturday night in America. Homegrown star Golden Sixty goes for his second straight Hong Kong Mile and 16th win in a row, but Danon Kingly, part of a large Japanese contingent, might beat him at a fair price. Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf heroine Loves Only You will be the chalk in the Hong Kong Cup, with Dubai Honour the upset chance.

The compelling nature of these races aside, we’ll stick closer to home.

Mr. Prospector

Since September, trainer Saffie Joseph Jr. has started six horses in dirt stakes at Gulfstream Park, those runners compiling a record of 3-1-0, and I expect Wind of Change to enhance the Joseph strike rate when he runs in the Mr. Prospector.

Wind of Change hardly will offer boxcar odds in this seven-horse field, but he’s the 3-1 third choice on the track’s morning line, and something like that would be fair, especially considering the two other “logical contenders.”

:: Get Daily Racing Form Past Performances – the exclusive home of Beyer Speed Figures

Endorsed, 5-2 on the line, brings a 14-race losing streak dating to May 2020 into this seven-furlong contest. Dennis’ Moment is listed at 2-1, which feels like a massive underlay on a horse whose shining moments came as a 2-year-old of 2019, and whose bounce-back race, in October at Keeneland, was a grinding second-level allowance victory.

Three superficially subpar showings somewhat obscure Wind of Change’s strongly contending form. Wind of Change’s most recent race came over the Tapeta surface at Gulfstream, and this is a dirt horse. Two back, he tried a two-turn sprint over the Charles Town bullring, where he ran all right but wasn’t at his best. And three races ago, during a really trying Saratoga meeting for Joseph, a bump at the start took Wind of Change out of his best game, which is leading.

Here, with an inside draw, an alert break will put Wind of Change on the lead. His best races have come at six furlongs, not seven. He faded to fourth in the 2020 Mr. Prospector, but the three horses that passed him a year ago, before Joseph began training the horse, all are better than anything Wind of Change faces Saturday.

Poinsettia

Super Stock, the 9-5 favorite in this late-season 3-year-old dirt route, has been racing steadily since March. Flash of Mischief, the 5-2 second choice, has been on the go without a break since his career debut 13 months ago at Remington Park. Ram, sure to be a lower price than his 12-1 morning line, began his campaign in January and hasn’t gotten a break.

:: Join DRF Bets and play the races with a $250 First Deposit Bonus. Click to learn more.

The Poinsettia begs for a fresh horse, a horse like Defeater, who went out with an injury after two promising performances last winter at Fair Grounds and has only raced three times since his return. Two of those starts came around one turn and looked quite encouraging, but Defeater floundered in his two-turn start this form cycle, the Oklahoma Derby, making one wonder if he can race as effectively at a distance this long.

Last Samurai comes with the opposite concern: Is the 1 1/16-mile Poinsettia too short? Possibly, as this late-developing colt’s good recent form has come at distances between nine and 12 furlongs, but I’ll guess Last Samurai, presumably at a fair price, will adapt.

Last Samurai’s journey last out in a Churchill allowance race was about as tough as trips get. Blocked behind a wall of horses from the five-sixteenths pole past the quarter pole, Last Samurai finally found a spot of daylight, only to get slammed off stride and wind up blocked again at the furlong grounds. He probably moved too soon facing older foes in the 1 1/2-mile Greenwood Cup and has gotten in two workouts since that Churchill debacle.

Louisiana Champions Day Classic

There are at this point essentially no Louisiana-bred older horses truly qualified to run a strong race over 1 1/8 miles on dirt, so I’ll look to 3-year-old Highland Creek to step up and win the Champions Day Classic. This gelding remained in early development stages when beaten last spring in the Crescent City Derby by stablemate Who Took the Money, but Highland Creek returned at Delta Downs last month following a long layoff with the best race of his life, and on pedigree he’s likely to stay the nine-furlong distance.

Can'tPickAWinner
Best Horse Racing Bets for Saturday, December 11, 2021
By J.W. Paine in Horse Racing
| December 10, 2021 10:40 am PST
Share:

All three of the tracks I selected for my Saturday horseracing picks—Aqueduct Racetrack, Los Alamitos Race Course, and Mahoning Valley Race Course—yielded up a feast-or-famine buffet of morning-line favorites and long-odds surprises.

Take Los Alamitos, for example. Two picks that jibe with the morning-line’s opinion—and then a 10/1 surprise moneymaker pops up in the seventh race. Go figure.

In any case, be sure to check out all the races with a visit to one of our recommended online racebooks.

Good luck!
Saturday’s Picks for Aqueduct Racetrack

We’re on the main track for race six, a six-furlong allowance optional claiming race for New York-bred fillies and mares three years old and upward. I like the 5/2 morning line favorite for this race: Breakfastatbonnies, with top jockey Jose Lezcano in the irons.

This three-year-old filly finished all four of her career starts in the money, winning two, including her initial maiden try back in January, as well as an allowance race in July.

Ranked among the top 100 trainers for the past five years, Danny Gargan trains Breakfastatbonnies for owners Jonathan Thorne and R. A. Hill Stable.

Race seven is a one-mile claiming run on the main track for three-year-olds and upward. I have to agree with the morning line for this race, as well.

I’m betting my two dollars on the 3/1 favorite, Hammerin Aamer, ridden by Jose L. Ortiz.
This seven-year-old gelding moneyed 25 of his 48 career starts, winning ten—five of which were in 2021.

Co-owner Gustavo Rodriguez trains Hammerin Aamer for himself and Andrew Gurdon. Rodriguez has tapped Ortiz to saddle Hammerin Aamer for his two most recent races, both wins.

Race eight is the Garland of Roses Stakes, $100,000 purse, six-furlong dirt run for fillies and mares three years old and upward. My money’s on the 6/1 sleeper in this race, Sadie Lady, with Kendrick Carmouche aboard.

In a tightly matched seven-horse field, this five-year-old mare is a real stand-out with 12 money finishes in 21 career starts, eight of them wins, including the Correction Stakes (Black Type) at Aqueduct in March and the Dancin Renee Stakes (Black Type) at Belmont Park in June.

In between those two, she also finished second in the Vagrancy Handicap (Grade III) at Belmont in May.

Rob Atras trains Sadie Lady for owner Dennis Narlinger. Atras put Carmouche in the irons for Sadie Lady’s Vagrancy Handicap run.
My Saturday Picks for Los Alamitos Race Course

Let’s start with race six, a six-furlong allowance race for three-year-olds and upward. I have to go with the morning line on this one, if for no other reason than that the favorite is the only horse in this short field of five that has won a race this year.

And the seven-year-old gelding Law Abidin Citizen, with Abel Cedillo aboard, is the 6/5 favorite in this race for other, but just as obvious reasons: 18 money finishes in 32 career starts, eight of them wins, including the 2019 San Simeon Stakes (Grade III) at Santa Anita, the 2019 Longacres Mile Handicap (Grade III) at Emerald Downs, and the Oak Tree Sprint Stakes (Black Type) at Pleasanton this past July.

Oh, and he’s been posting triple-digit speed figures all year.

With nearly three decades in the horseracing business, Breeders’ Cup veteran Mark Glatt trains Law Abidin Citizen for owners Dan J. Agnew, Gerry Schneider, and John V. Xitco.

Race seven is a six-furlong allowance optional claiming race for three-year-olds and upward. I like one of the 10/1 underdogs in this race (the morning line puts three of this eight-horse field at those odds): See Through It, piloted by Drayden Van Dyke.
This four-year-old gelding finished in the money for seven of his 13 career starts, winning three—including his most recent two races in September and November.

Thirty-year racing veteran Brian J. Koriner trains See Through It for Jet Enterprises, Inc.

Race nine is the Los Alamitos Futurity (Grade II), a $300,000 purse, 1-1/16 miles main track stakes race for two-year-olds. One of the prep races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby, the race awards points to the top four finishers, one of whom might just be the 2022 winner of the Kentucky Derby.

But that’s not until next May. Right now, I’m buying a win ticket on the 1/2 morning-line favorite in this race, Messier, with Flavien Prat in the irons.

This colt moneyed all three of his career starts, winning two—his second maiden try in October, followed immediately by a win in the Bob Hope Stakes (Grade III) at Del Mar last month. In this short field of five, he’ll do quite nicely.

Bob Baffert trains Messier for owners Golconda Stable, Madaket Stables LLC, SF Racing LLC, Siena Farm LLC, Starlight Racing, Waves Edge Capital LLC, Catherine Donovan, Robert E. Masterson, and Jay A. Schoenfarber.
Saturday’s Picks for Mahoning Valley Race Course

We’re starting with race three, a one-mile claiming race for Ohio-bred three-year-olds and upward. I’m not impressed with any of this nine-horse field, but the one I’m least unimpressed with is the 8/1 underdog Oaks Honey, ridden by veteran jockey Sonny Leon.

This five-year-old gelding finished in the money 17 of his 37 career starts, winning seven, including three of his last four in 2021.

Co-owner Joseph M. Poole trains Oaks Honey for himself and Richard H. McCall. Poole put Leon in the irons for Oaks Honey’s most recent win in late November.

Race four is a five-furlong starter allowance race on the main track for three-year-olds and upward. My money’s on the 6/1 underdog, Jamming Cameron, piloted by top jockey Edgar Paucar.
In a nine-horse field like this one, it’s easy for this four-year-old gelding to make a good impression: 20 money finishes in 28 career starts, nine of them wins. And he’s moneyed all ten of his 2021 starts, winning six. Will he do? Magic 8-Ball says “Hella Yes.”

Newcomer Stephani Norris recently took over for Ralph Martinez in training Jamming Cameron for owner Gabe Shafer.

Race six is a one-mile allowance run on the main track for Ohio-bred three-year-olds and upward. I’m buying a win ticket on Cat Heat, with Marshall Mendez aboard.

This four-year-old gelding has a record like the favorite, with one glaring exception: He’s won a race in 2021.

For the record, Cat Heat moneyed six of his 19 career starts, winning two. Not a thrilling story, but his performance in 2021 shows improvement: five money finishes in 13 starts, with one win. Helping him toward the finish line will be jockey Mendez’ apprentice weight allowance.

With more than a decade in the business, Robin Schuster trains Cat Heat for Schuster Racing, LLC.

Can'tPickAWinner
Free Horse Racing Tips Today – Saturday, December 11th, 2021

Free Horse Racing Tips - 11th Dec
The Shark

We have studied the form from all races across the country for Saturday, December 11th, and provided our best horse racing tips.

A great card of racing particularly at Royal Randwick where they will host the time-honoured Group 2 Villiers Stakes over the famous mile circuit along with the Listed Christmas Cup for the stayers over the 2400m and the Razor Sharp for the sprinters over the 1200m.

There is also plenty of two year old talent on display with the rich Inglis Nursery at Royal Randwick, whilst there are others chasing all important prize money across the nation as they attempt to gain a berth in the fast approaching Magic Millions carnival on the Gold Coast.

We have made five selections in total and are confident that we have found you some winners! So, read on below to find our best horse racing tips for this Saturday, December 11th.
Flemington, Race 1 – 5. Stupendo ($4.00)

Debutant for first season sire Supido from the Danny O’Brien yard who looked very racey when winning a Werribee jump out on Monday. He bombed the start there from the widest gate but had no trouble rounding them up when he cruised to the lead after tracking four deep.

He still wanted to do plenty wrong once he found the front which explains why his time wasn’t slightly sharper but Craig Williams gets the steering duties on Saturday where we are sure he will be expertly handled. The straight 1100m at Flemington can be a help or a hindrance for young horses but this speedy little colt only needs to race tractably under Williams and we think he’ll be winning this.
Randwick, Race 2 – 3. Media Starguest ($3.90)

This big lump of a fellow might be finally starting to hit his straps and I think master horseman Ron Quinton has pulled the right rein with this 4yo son of Rubick on a number of levels.

With rain continuing to loiter around Sydney we are certain the ground will pose no problem for him. His three wins to date have come on rain affected ground, and his latest run in which he found the line strongly was on a heavy 10. He was 1400m straight to 1800m that day but he never shirked to the task on the trying surface and although he comes back to the 1600m Saturday, I think the roomier circuit of Randwick will be more to his liking than Rosehill.

He drops back from a full stakes Bm78 grade race to a Midway race and there aren’t many riding better than Reece Jones in Sydney at the moment, and there wouldn’t be a better three kilo claiming apprentice in the country. Travest looks the main rival but given his dislike of the winning post, it looks a good play to take him on at the prices.
Kembla Grange, Race 1 – 3. Rise of the Masses ($2.80)

He was our best bet on Wednesday at Warwick Farm where they scratched in hope of a better track. Whilst it seems unlikely they will find that at Kembla Saturday, it does look a slightly easier race and we are sure this colt by speed machine Russian Revolution out of a Group 1 winning Kiwi mare will be very much at home over both the 1000m scamper and in the wet conditions.

Winona Costin has a long and successful relationship with the Waterhouse and Bott stable and has an excellent strike rate punching home winners for them at the provincials. We expect this colt to win this and head on to much better things.
Gold Coast, Race 4 – 1. Higher ($1.85)

We were very pleased to see this Exceed and Excel colt in the acceptances for Saturday as we have been sweating on him for some time. Was trialling well last preparation and was scratched on a number of occasions when a speight of wet weather set in on the ‘Sunshine State’.

He was tipped out for a break on the back of that but could not have been more professional or more impressive in a recent trial at the Gold Coast and he has a real sense of timing to him this time in, with their feature carnival just around the corner.

The old firm team up here of Freedman and Callow and both have been firing on all cylinders since relocating to the Gold Coast. This looks a very nice race for him to kick off in.
Randwick, Race 8 – 14. Criaderas ($14/$4.20)

An enigmatic talent to say the least but we really believe he is building up for a nice win this time in. There’s a case to say the Group 2 Villiers over the 1600m is a run too soon, but at the odds, in a big field, over the expansive Royal Randwick mile, he is worth an each way bet at good odds.

There is sure to be plenty of tempo in this which is a must for this son of Lonhro given his racing pattern and don’t be deterred by the wide draw as big numbers rate highly in Randwick feature miles.

Can rattle off an impressive sectional as was evident when making up plenty of ground behind Count De Rupee in The Gong at his latest start. We expect him to run well here and if he does, stick with him in the Group 3 Summer Cup on Boxing day over the 2000m.

Best Bet – 3. Rise of the Masses (Kembla Grange, Race 1)
Next Best – 1. Higher (Gold Coast, Race 4)
Best Roughie – 14. Criaderas (Randwick, Race 8)

*Odds correct at time of publication, courtesy of Sportsbet.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 02:47 PM
Rocket Picks ��: Gulfstream, Oaklawn, and Aqueduct for December 11, 2021

Aqueduct December 11, 2021

Race 6: Allowance Optional Claiming

#6 Breakfastastbonnies has hit the board in all four of her career starts so far. She will be around with a chance once again today. #1A Honey Money is a very consistent runner on this circuit at this level.

Race 7: Claiming
freestar

#1 Musical America takes a slight drop down in class for this race after running fairly well against tougher company in his last few starts. #7 Hammerin Aamer has won two straight against softer company leading up to this race. His speed figures suggest he can compete well with this group.

Race 8: Garland of Roses Stakes

#7 Song River will look for her third straight win after two impressive allowance scores in a row. She is ready to take on stakes company. #6 Sadie Lady has won tougher stakes races than this in the past, and should have a big shot to do it again today.

Race 9: Claiming

#14 Donnybrook Girl moves way down in class for this race after a poor effort last time out. This is the level where she belongs. #3 Hey Its Tati can win this race with improvement today when running second off of the claim for her new trainer.

THE TICKET
freestar

$.50 Pick 4 (Races 6-9) 1A,4,6,9 / 1,7,9 / 5,6,7 / 3,13,14 – $54

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 02:47 PM
Robin Goodfellow's Racing Tips: Best bets for Saturday, December 11
By Sam Turner For The Daily Mail

Nicky Henderson has appeared to spend more time fighting critics than on National Hunt’s major prizes this season, but FUSIL RAFFLES (Cheltenham, nap, 1.50) can redress the balance in the Racing Post Gold Cup.

The likes of stable big guns Shishkin and Champ have sidestepped their intended targets in recent weeks, with the Seven Barrows trainer determined not to compromise the campaigns of his stars by running when conditions aren’t satisfactory.

Those methods have encouraged social media commentators to be even more active than usual. But Henderson has shrugged off the brickbats and in Fusil Raffles, Henderson has a second-season novice capable of building on a very promising start to the season.

A comeback effort behind the highly talented Bravemansgame at Newton Abbot served to blow away the cobwebs and, although the selection was gifted the Charlie Hall Chase at Wetherby by Shan Blue’s late demise, it was an encouraging display over three miles for the first time.

However, his best effort in an eight-race chase career came on today’s New Course when following home stablemate Chantry House in the Grade One Marsh Chase at the Festival in March.

Saturday’s feature will demand a different skillset from the six-year-old, but jockey Daryl Jacob felt that Fusil Raffles learned plenty from his Wetherby experience and the ability to stay three miles while having the pace to win over shorter are valuable assets this afternoon.

CHELTENHAM

ROBIN GOODFELLOW

12.05 Message Personnel

12.40 My Drogo

1.15 Editeur Du Gite

1.50 Fusil Raffles (nap)

2.25 Gelino Bello

3.00 Song For Someone

3.35 Martello Sky

GIMCRACK

12.05 Message Personnel

12.40 My Drogo

1.15 Notre Pari

1.50 Midnight Shadow (nap)

2.25 Gelino Bello

3.00 Song For Someone (nb)

3.35 Hotter Than Hell

NORTHERNER - 1.50 Midnight Shadow (nb)

DONCASTER

ROBIN GOODFELLOW

11.50 Kicksaftersix

12.20 Stepney Causeway

12.55 Threeunderthrufive

1.30 Shantou Sunset

2.05 Sonigino (nb)

2.40 Magistrato

3.15 Mance Rayder

GIMCRACK

11.50 Gredin

12.20 Sao

12.55 Threeunderthrufive

1.30 Jersey Lady

2.05 Tommy’s Oscar

2.40 Knight Salute

3.15 Fidux

NORTHERNER - 2.05 Tommy ’s Oscar (nap)

HEREFORD

ROBIN GOODFELLOW

12.12 Velasco

12.47 World Of Dreams

1.22 Kapga De Lily

1.57 Bold Plan

2.32 Can You Call

3.07 Vee Dancer

3.42 Bo Kaap

GIMCRACK

12.12 Ebony Gale

12.47 Mojito Royale

1.22 Kapga De Lily

1.57 Seddon

2.32 Hardy Du Seuil

3.07 Terrierman

3.42 Bo Kaap

WOLVERHAMPTON

ROBIN GOODFELLOW

4.15 Billy Roberts

4.45 Diamond Jill

5.15 Socially Shady

5.45 Peintre D’etoiles

6.15 Quick Change

6.45 Bankrupt

7.15 Muscika

7.45 Some Nightmare

GIMCRACK

4.15 Dundory

4.45 Rania

5.15 Socially Shady

5.45 Roman Dynasty

6.15 Quick Change

6.45 Bankrupt

7.15 Night Narcissus

7.45 Some Nightmare

NEWCASTLE

ROBIN GOODFELLOW

1.45 Victoriano

2.20 Island Brave

2.55 Shake A Leg

3.30 Straits Of Moyle

4.00 Franz Strauss

4.30 Spartan Fighter

5.00 Birkenhead

5.30 Whiteandblue

GIMCRACK

1.45 Victoriano

2.20 Coltrane

2.55 Three Platoon

3.30 Luxor Flush

4.00 Nolton Cross

4.30 Going Underground

5.00 Birkenhead

5.30 Sweet Mist

NEWMARKET - 4.00 Franz Strauss (nb); 5.30 Trois Vallees (nap).

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 02:48 PM
Fair Grounds Pick 4 play for Dec. 11
John Mucciolo

Fair Grounds will play host to Louisiana Champions Day on Saturday, when seven black-type events for Cajun-bred runners will highlight a massive card. A Pick 4 scheduled early in the card, capped by the most lucrative event on the slate, is the sequence that intrigues me most.
Race 5 – Ladies Distaff

The 1 1/16-mile affair on the dirt attracted a manageable field of five. I am not sure how classy #4 Winning Romance (5-1) is for Bret Calhoun, but the sophomore has been facing open company of late and she looks like the controlling speed in the field. First Samurai filly looms a threat to lead at every call at a nice price.

#3 Net A Bear (7-5) rolls in with three stakes tallies in succession, and the morning-line choice will be the major one to hold off late in this affair. Awesome Bet mare will be motoring home in the lane under Thornton.
Race 6 – Allowance/Optional Claiming

A field of 10 fillies and mares will go about one mile on the green in a tough race to narrow down for me. I can’t find a lot of separation between the morning-line choice and the longshots, so the ‘all’ button will be implemented in leg 2.
Race 7 – Ladies Sprint

Fillies and mares will dash six panels on the main strip in the third leg of the sequence. I see a pair of standouts in the heat and will include both of the talented ladies. #3 Cilla (6-5) has been on a roll of late for Brinkman, with a trio of stakes victories coming from her last four assignments. A fine winner of the Prioress S. (G2) at Saratoga two back, the daughter of California Chrome was a strong third in the Raven Run S. (G2) at Keeneland in her most recent endeavor.

The once-beaten #5 Ova Charged (7-5) was a very nice runner-up in the Victory Ride S. (G3) at Belmont Park in July, and she returned with a dominant allowance win locally to prepare for Saturday. I can’t see another in the cast upsetting this formidable duo.
Race 8 – Classic

The finale attracted a field of eight, and I will go two deep to conclude my play. #8 Highland Creek (6-1) is my upset selection for conditioner Bret Calhoun. Sophomore son of Broken Vow has always flashed ability and seems poised for a breakthrough in this spot at a fair number.

#3 Pound for Pound (5-2) has been consistently good over the past year, and the Redding Colliery gelding loves the Fair Grounds surface. The six-year-old will be forcing the pace from the opening bell with Aubrie Green in the stirrups.
Wager

50-cent Pick 4: 3,4 with all with 3,5 with 3,8 ($40)

Good Luck!

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 03:03 PM
Equibase Analysis: 12-1 On The Morning Line, Officiating Looks Very Tough In Mr. Prospector Stakes
Sponsored by:
by Ellis Starr | 12.09.2021 | 4:13pm
Officiating wins the Bear's Den Stakes at Gulfstream Park.

Saturday's Grade 3, $100,000 Mr. Prospector Stakes at Gulfstream Park drew a field of seven sprinters running seven furlongs in an intriguing race: not one of the group has finished in the top three in a graded stakes in 2021. That being said, three horses enter the race having either won their most recent race or the one just prior to that.

Dennis' Moment is one of the two in the former group, having won at the seven furlong distance in his most recent race and with a previous graded stakes win in his career as he captured the Grade 3 Iroquois Stakes in the fall of 2019.
Officiating won at this distance one race before last, the win coming in the non-graded Bear's Den Stakes at Gulfstream Park.
Doc Amster won last month at Gulfstream Park at the shorter distance of six furlongs and is trying this seven furlong trip for the first time.
Then there's Endorsed, with the highest career earnings in the field at $455,375. His best effort at this level came when second in the Grade 3 Westchester Stakes in June of last year, and he enters the Mr. Prospector Stakes off a fast closing third place effort in his most recent start.
Poppy's Pride won four in a row between September and December of last year but has run poorly in two starts since returning from an eight month layoff in September.
Wind of Change (BRZ) finished fourth in last year's Mr. Prospector and enters this year's race off a runner-up finish two months ago.
Flap Jack rounds out the field, not having won in nine races since June, 2020 and still eligible to run in a second level allowance race.

Main win contenders:

Officiating took seven tries to earn his first win, doing so on turf this past March. Following his maiden win and after missing by a neck in a non-graded stakes race on turf and a mediocre third place effort on dirt, he was privately transferred to the barn of trainer Saffie Joseph, Jr. Then, after fourth and third place finishes on turf, Officiating was entered in the Bear's Den Stakes, scheduled for turf, but stayed in the race which was moved to dirt due to weather, earning a career best 110 ™ Equibase® Speed Figure and winning authoritatively by three and one-half lengths.

In his most recent race and following the Bear's Den, Officiating tried the Tapeta all-weather surface and two-turns in the Showing Up Stakes last month and ran poorly, demonstrating only he did not like the surface nor the distance. Cutting back to the distance of the Bear's Den while moving back to the surface of that race, it can be assumed Officiating can duplicate his effort in that race which is good enough to win. There is also little doubt about his being able to run as well considering his last two workouts on dirt coming into the race have been excellent.

Dennis' Moment was thought to be a top 2-year-old in the summer of 2019 following his 19 length win in July with a 106 ™ figure, virtually unheard of for a young two year old. He won the Iroquois Stakes two months later but after finishing last of eight in that year's Breeders' Cup Juvenile Stakes he was given time off to mature. When returning in the Fountain of Youth Stakes last February, 2020, Dennis' Moment was sent to post as the heavy favorite but finished 10th and last.

Rested another nine months, he ran poorly one year ago and was again given time off. This time the rest helped greatly as Dennis' Moment missed by a head in a six furlong sprint. Two races later in October, Dennis' Moment earned his first win in 25 months in a highly rated race at Keeneland at the distance of the Mr. Prospector, duplicating the 106 figure earned in the summer of 2019. With logical improvement off that effort in his fourth start off the rest and at the same distance of his last effort, Dennis' Moment has every right to earn a graded stakes win for the second time in his career.

The rest of the field, with their best ™ Equibase Speed Figures, is Doc Amster (103), Endorsed (110), Flap Jack (101), Poppy's Pride (97) and Wind of Change (BRZ) (114).

Win Contenders, in preference order:

Officiating
Dennis' Moment

Mr. Prospector Stakes – Grade 3
Race 10 at Gulfstream Park
Saturday, December 11 – Post Time 4:32 PM E.T.
Seven Furlongs
Three Years Olds and Upward
Purse: $100,000

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 03:05 PM
Betting with, and against, Adventuring in the My Charmer Stakes
John Mucciolo

An overflow field of 14 fillies and mares will travel 1 1/16 miles on the All-Weather surface at Turfway Park in Saturday’s $100,000 My Charmer S. Godolphin homebred #5 Adventuring (2-1) is the one to beat in the affair for conditioner Brad Cox.

By Pioneerof the Nile, the three-year-old filly has compiled some excellent results this campaign, with a victory in the lucrative Dueling Grounds Oaks being the headliner. The Kentucky-bred was a smart third at Keeneland last time out in the grassy Valley View S. (G3), and her best effort will make her super tough to knock off on Saturday.

Adventuring also rolled home a convincing winner of the Bourbonette Oaks in her lone prior outing on the Turfway Park All-Weather surface. Joe Talamo will guide the talented and versatile morning-line choice.

An intriguing longshot in my opinion is #3 Ask Bailey (20-1). Trained by John Ortiz, the daughter of Run Away and Hide has a hint of class to her and could be any kind while making her synthetic debut on Saturday. The four-year-old, who brought $255,000 at the 2021 Keeneland November sale, is not overly consistent but is quite capable of running big from off the pace on her best day.

#11 Art of Almost (4-1) has excellent experience on the All-Weather and wouldn’t be a surprise for Mark Casse. The Dansili five-year-old looked the part when bagging the Ontario Matron S. (G3) at Woodbine two back, and the mare will stalk the pace early before putting in her best run in the lane in this affair. Rafael Bejarano has the assignment.

#9 Fate Factor (15-1) has run well in two of her three lifetime tries on the synthetic and offers very good value for the vertical exotics. The Chris Block pupil has come to hand nicely as of late and could factor in the stretch with slight improvement off of her most recent endeavor beneath Joe Rocco.
Adventuring – With

$20 exacta 5 with 11 ($20)
$10 exacta 5 with 3, 9 ($20)
$2 trifecta key 5 with 3, 9, 11 ($12)

Adventuring – Against

30-cent superfecta 3, 9, 11 with 3, 5, 9, 11 with 3, 5, 9, 11 with all ($48.60)

Can'tPickAWinner
Gulfstream: How to bet the Mr. Prospector Stakes
John Mucciolo

An intriguing field of seven will go postward in Saturday’s $100,000 Mr. Prospector S. (G3) at Gulfstream Park. The seven-furlong tilt on the main surface pits a well-matched cast of talented sprinters in the one-turn feature.
Mr. Prospector S. Wagers

$30 exacta 2 with 4 ($30)
$10 exacta 4 with 2 ($10)

Bet Gulfstream Park Live Racing here!

I will give top billing to #2 Wind of Change, who is the inside pace of the race. One of two in the field for trainer Saffie Joseph, the bay son of Forestry has shown some improvement since moving to this barn In March, finishing first or second in four of his five races since the move.

The fleet Brazilian-bred led until late stretch in this race last year before finishing fourth at a huge 39-1, and while we won’t get that same price on Saturday, I still think that he may offer a hint of value in a field lacking a standout. A pair of recent bullet morning drills, combined with the presence of jockey Edgard Zayas, are also appealing to me.

#4 Endorsed has finished in the top three in six of his last eight outings and is an ideal exotics player for trainer Mike Maker. The five-year-old son of Medaglia d’Oro has been running with some top competition this season and makes a lot of sense with his best performance on Saturday. The Kentucky-bred has never missed the board on this oval.

I think that the contest will come down to the aforementioned duo, as I have issues with the other contenders in the contest.

#1 Flap Jack is unproven with stakes foes on the surface, and his lone win on the dirt came over an ‘off’ oval.

#3 Poppy’s Pride had a very good juvenile season, but the Michael Yates trainee is yet to build upon his 2020 accomplishments.

Grade 3 victor #5 Dennis’ Moment has obvious ability and comes off a sharp allowance win, but the Dale Romans pupil lacks consistency overall.

#6 Doc Amster led throughout on the oval most recently but will not enjoy such an advantageous trip on Saturday. Midshipman colt would be a surprise on this occasion.

#7 Officiating is unproven, in my eyes, on a fast dirt surface against this caliber of horses.

Can'tPickAWinner
Free Winners for Saturday, December 11th 2021 from THE LEGEND!
FREE HORSE PICKS
CHARLES TOWN
RACE #7
TIME: 10:02 PM EST
PICK: BET #4 Run to Daylight 5/2 odds to win @ Bovada (http://record.bettingpartners.com/_pO1vV3scjG8UbyPgnoR23mNd7ZgqdRLk/1/)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 03:15 PM
Oaklawn: Exotics plays for Poinsettia Stakes on Dec. 11
John Mucciolo

A talented field of seven sophomores will go postward in the $150,000 Poinsettia S. at Oaklawn Park. The 1 1/16-mile Saturday feature is led by Arkansas Derby (G1) star #4 Super Stock (9-5), who is sure to take a bunch of money at the windows, but I feel that the son of Dialed In will be overbet and that he is worth trying to beat at a small price.
Poinsettia Wagers

$1 trifecta box 1, 2, 3, 4 ($24)
$1 superfecta box 1, 2, 3, 4 ($24)
$2 exacta key box 1 with 2, 3, 4 ($12)

Bet Oaklawn Park Live Racing here!

#1 Last Samurai (5-1) went close when second in the 1 1/2-mile Greenwood Cup S. (G3) at Parx two back, prior to checking in third in a strong allowance tilt at 10 panels at Churchill Downs most recently. The chestnut son of Malibu Moon has shown solid progression during the second half of the season and appears to be sitting on a big race with a further cutback in distance here.

The Dallas Stewart pupil is not the swiftest horse in the early portion of his races but he lands in a spot with a good amount of early tempo in the field, which will aid his late kick. The Kentucky-bred chestnut will be included in all of my vertical gimmicks at a square number. Jon Court will be in the stirrups.

#3 Flash of Mischief (5-2), who has registered stakes victories in two of his last three races, is an obvious contender for Karl Broberg. The bay son of Into Mischief has speed, consistency, and an affinity for the distance. Bred in Kentucky, the bay colt will be a major factor every step of the way with Ramon Vazquez in the stirrups.

Super Stock can’t be ignored for trainer Asmussen. The overachieving bay is proven at Oaklawn Park when defeating a strong field here in the spring, and a top effort will make the sophomore especially difficult to keep out of the top three on Saturday. Luis Contreras inherits the ride.

The Tom Amoss-trained #2 Defeater (3-1) is long on talent but failed in his only try in the stakes ranks when sixth in the Oklahoma Derby (G3). Outside that race, the Union Rags colt has displayed a potent turn of foot on occasion, and if he can duplicate that burst going two turns against this field, he will be very dangerous inside the final furlong for Ricardo Santana.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 03:16 PM
Los Alamitos: How to bet the Los Alamitos Futurity on Dec. 11
John Mucciolo

A compact, yet talented, field of five two-year-olds will vie in Saturday's $300,000 Los Alamitos Futurity (G1). The 2022 Road to the Kentucky Derby challenge series event will reward the top-four eligible finishers with qualifying points on a 10-4-2-1 basis.

Conditioner Bob Baffert, who has saddled seven consecutive winners of the race, has two prime players entered in hopes of securing his eighth straight win in the event.
Los Alamitos Wagers

$30 exacta 4 with 3 ($30)
$15 exacta 4 with 5 ($15)

Bet Los Alamitos Live Racing here!
Los Alamitos Futurity Contenders

#1 OLYMPIC LEGEND – The Luis Mendez pupil looked good in graduating second time out at Del Mar but has since been outrun in two subsequent stakes tries. Third in the restricted Capote S. on the course in September, victory for the Street Boss colt would be a surprise from the rail. Jose Valdivia, Jr. has the call.

#2 DURANTE – The Distorted Humor colt led throughout in his third assignment to get it done at Del Mar last time out. He was not especially convincing in his maiden-breaker, but he is training swiftly for Doug O'Neill and might be the one to catch in his stakes debut. Regular pilot Umberto Rispoli will be in the silks.

#3 MESSIER – The bay son of Empire Maker aced his stakes debut when rolling home a convincing winner of the Bob Hope S. (G3) most recently. Baffert puts the blinkers back on the colt after having them removed in his last offering, and he is a must use as the one to beat with Flavien Prat retaining the mount.

#4 BAROSSA – The upset pick is the less ballyhooed contender from the Baffert barn, but he has the better value. The Into Mischief colt showed steady improvement prior to being outrun late in the deep Breeders’ Cup Juvenile (G1) most recently, but lands in a more realistic spot here. The $775,000 yearling purchase will stalk from second or third beneath Juan Hernandez.

#5 SLOW DOWN ANDY – The second from the O’Neill shedrow won on debut and followed with a smart runner-up showing in California-bred stakes ranks at Del Mar second time out. He gets a fine draw outside of the compact field, and gives the impression of a colt who will thrive with the added ground to work with in this endeavor. The chestnut son of Nyquist has the best chance to upset the Baffert duo with Mario Gutierrez riding.

Can'tPickAWinner
Officiating Looks Tough to Beat in Mr. Prospector Stakes
by Ellis Starr

The $100,000, Grade 3 Mr. Prospector Stakes drew a field of seven sprinters running seven furlongs. It's an intriguing race because not one of the group has finished in the top three in a graded stakes in 2021. That being said, three horses enter the race having either won their most recent race or the one just prior to that. Dennis’ Moment is one of the two in the former group, having won at the seven furlong distance in his most recent race and with a previous graded stakes win in his career as he captured the Grade 3 Iroquois Stakes in the fall of 2019. Officiating won at this distance one race before last, the win coming in the non-graded Bear’s Den Stakes at Gulfstream Park. Doc Amster won last month at Gulfstream Park at the shorter distance of six furlongs and is trying this seven furlong trip for the first time.
Television schedule

Friday, Dec. 10: 3 p.m.-5:30 p.m. on FS2; post time varies on TVG

Saturday, Dec. 11: 4 p.m.-6 p.m. on FS2; post time varies on TVG

Sunday, Dec. 12: 2 p.m.-6 p.m. on FS1; post time varies on TVG

Endorsed has the highest career earnings in the field at $455,375. His best effort at this level came when second in the Grade 3 Westchester Stakes in June of last year, and he enters the Mr. Prospector Stakes off a fast-closing, third-place effort in his most recent start. Poppy’s Pride won four in a row between September and December of last year but has run poorly in two starts since returning from an eight-month layoff in September. Wind of Change finished fourth in last year’s Mr. Prospector and enters this year’s race off a runner-up finish two months ago. Flap Jack rounds out the field, not having won in nine races since June 2020 and still eligible to run in a second-level allowance race.

Main win contenders:

Officiating took seven tries to earn his first win, doing so on turf this past March. Following his maiden win and after missing by a neck in a non-graded stakes race on turf and a mediocre third-place effort on dirt, he was privately transferred to the barn of trainer Saffie Joseph Jr. Then, after fourth- and third-place finishes on turf, Officiating was entered in the Bear’s Den Stakes, scheduled for turf, but stayed in the race which was moved to dirt due to weather, earning a career best 110 Equibase Speed Figure and winning authoritatively by 3 1/2 lengths. In his most recent race and following the Bear’s Den, Officiating tried the Tapeta all-weather surface and two-turns in the Showing Up Stakes last month and ran poorly, demonstrating only he did not like the surface nor the distance. Cutting back to the distance of the Bear’s Den while moving back to the surface of that race, it can be assumed Officiating can duplicate his effort in that race which is good enough to win. There is also little doubt about his being able to run as well considering his last two workouts on dirt coming into the race have been excellent.

Dennis’ Moment was thought to be a top 2-year-old in the summer of 2019 following his 19-length win in July with a 106 speed figure, virtually unheard of for a young 2-year-old. He won the Iroquois Stakes two months later, but after finishing last of eight in that year’s TVG Breeders’ Cup Juvenile he was given time off to mature. When returning in the Fasig-Tipton Fountain of Youth Stakes last February, Dennis’ Moment was sent to post as the heavy favorite but finished 10th and last. Rested another nine months, he ran poorly one year ago and was again given time off. This time the rest helped greatly as Dennis’ Moment missed by a head in a six-furlong sprint. Two races later in October, Dennis’ Moment earned his first win in 25 months in a highly rated race at Keeneland at the distance of the Mr. Prospector, duplicating the 106 figure earned in the summer of 2019. With logical improvement off that effort in his fourth start off the rest and at the same distance of his last effort, Dennis’ Moment has every right to earn a graded stakes win for the second time in his career.

The rest of the field (with best Equibase Speed Figure): Doc Amster (103), Endorsed (110), Flap Jack (101), Poppy’s Pride (97), and Wind of Change (114).

Win Contenders, in preference order:

Officiating

Dennis’ Moment
2021 Mr. Prospector S.
December 11th, 2021
1 Flap Jack

Jockey / Julien R. Leparoux
Trainer / Jack Sisterson
Owner / Calumet Farm
Breeder / Calumet Farm

2 Wind of Change (BRZ)

Jockey / Edgard J. Zayas
Trainer / Saffie A. Joseph, Jr.
Owner / Daniel Alonso
Breeder / Haras Sao Jose da Serra

3 Poppy's Pride

Jockey / Miguel Angel Vasquez
Trainer / Michael Yates
Owner / Stonehedge LLC
Breeder / Stonehedge LLC

4 Endorsed

Jockey / Tyler Gaffalione
Trainer / Michael J. Maker
Owner / Mark D. Breen
Breeder / Godolphin

5 Dennis' Moment

Jockey / Corey J. Lanerie
Trainer / Dale L. Romans
Owner / Albaugh Family Stables LLC
Breeder / Tolo Thoroughbreds

6 Doc Amster

Jockey / Chantal Sutherland
Trainer / Jorge Delgado
Breeder / Robert V. LaPenta

7 Officiating

Jockey / Luis Saez
Trainer / Saffie A. Joseph, Jr.
Owner / Vegso Racing Stable
Breeder / Vegso Racing Stable

Can'tPickAWinner
Beginner’s Bet of the Week for Dec. 11: The Exacta
by John Piassek

This week marks the latest installment of a new series on America’s Best Racing, the Beginner’s Bet of the Week, sponsored by NYRA Bets. Each week, this blog will explore a new type of bet by explaining exactly what it is, how best to use that bet, and by putting the wager into practice in a race.

All the best fall and winter horse racing awaits at tracks like Santa Anita, Gulfstream Park, Aqueduct and 300-plus tracks. With NYRA Bets, new users can enjoy a $200 Sign-Up Deposit Match Bonus anytime. Just use promo code ABR200 and get in the action today! And be sure to tune into “America’s Day at the Races” running on FS2 every afternoon this weekend.

We’ll focus on the exacta this week. The objective of the exacta is to pick the top two finishers in a race. The minimum wager on the exacta is $1. As noted above, exactas are extremely popular with bettors. On Saturday, Oct. 23, more than $2.2 million was wagered on the 10 exactas offered that day, representing 22.3% of wagering activity.

Exactas are tougher to hit than win, place, or show bets. It’s more difficult to pick the top two finishers in a race, as opposed to simply the top horse. However, with greater risk comes greater reward. On Oct. 23, the average $1 payoff on the exacta was $21.88, with a median return of $16.75.

Exactas can be played a multitude of ways. The simplest way is to play it “straight,” as in, one horse in first and one horse in second. For example, if you play a 1-2 straight exacta, that means that the #1 has to finish in first, and the #2 has to finish in second.

You can also “box” your numbers, albeit for a higher cost. If you play a 1-2 exacta box, that means the #1 and #2 can finish first or second in any order. A $1 exacta box has a total cost of $2. You can box multiple horses as well; a three-horse exacta box costs $6; a four-horse box $24.

Multiple horses can be used in different spots in an exacta. This is what’s known as a “part wheel”. Let’s say, for example, that you really like the #1 horse, and think the #2, #3, and #4 all have a good chance to finish second. You can play an exacta with the #1 in first, and the #2, #3, and #4 all in second. That play would cost a total of $3 (1 X 3).

Saturday’s Aqueduct Exacta Bet

Race 4 at Aqueduct on Saturday is a starter allowance race at 6 ½ furlongs on dirt, featuring a field of 12. I’ll play an exacta wheel, keying my top pick in the first spot and using some other horses in the second spot.

My top pick is #10 Trash Talker. He won a non-winners of two claiming race impressively at Belmont Park last out, setting the pace and drawing off to win by 3 ½ lengths. He ran a career-top speed figure on the Brisnet scale with a 98. He was claimed out of that race by Rob Atras, who is very sharp with recent claims. The post position isn’t ideal, but he’s got lots of early speed and will be tough to catch if he can clear.

Underneath, I’ll use two betting interests. #1 Rudy Rod and #1A Bezos are both owned and trained by Linda Rice, so they’ll race as one betting interest. If you bet one, you automatically get the other as well. Rice claimed both of them out of their last starts. Rudy Rod recovered nicely from a bad start to win going away last out and should pack a strong closing punch. Bezos set a very fast pace at Churchill in his last race and stopped. He showed promise earlier in the year, and may contend if he can rate his speed a bit better. #7 Twelfth Man had a wide trip and flattened out last out. He’s now racing in his third start off the layoff and has shown good closing speed in the past. He should bounce back if he can save more ground.

To win this bet, #10 has to win, and #1, #1A, or #7 have to come in second. If you want to place this bet with a teller, say “Aqueduct, Race 4, $1 exacta, #10 with #1, #7”. On an ADW, click the #10 box in the first column, and #1 and #7 in the second column.

Can'tPickAWinner
Expert Picks: Hong Kong Int'l Races | Saturday, Dec. 11, 2021
December 10, 2021 | By Jeremy Plonk

International handicapper Declan Schuster provides his full-card picks for Sha Tin Racecourse on Hong Kong International Races Day. You can bet the entire Sha Tin program with Xpressbet and 1/ST BET and enjoy not only 10X Xpressbet Wager Rewards points on each bet, but also a money-back special. Receive up to $10 money back on each race if your win bet finishes second or third.

First race post time Saturday will be 11:25 pm US ET.

Declan Schuster's Picks

Race 1: #3 Master Delight, #1 Fast Most Furious, #8 Cobhfield, #2 California Ten
Race 2: #6 Good Runner, #1 Marvel Dragon, #9 Lady First, #13 Moonluck
Race 3: #8 Helene Allibor, #3 Entrusted, #5 Champion Dragon, #2 Tempest Express
Race 4: #4 Stay Foolish, #1 Pyledriver, #2 Glory Vase, #8 Ebaiyra
Race 5: #12 Resistencia, #4 Wellington, #2 Pixie Knight, #8 Naboo Attack
Race 6: #11 California Spangle, #1 Trillion Win, #4 California Rad, #6 Fantastic Way
Race 7: #1 Golden Sixty, #2 Danon Kingly, #6 Salios, #3 Indy Champ
Race 8: #11 Lei Papale, #4 Hishi Iguazu, #8 Dubai Honour, #12 Loves Only You
Race 9: #6 War Weapon, #4 Excellent Daddy, #9 Star Brite, #13 Lucky With You
Race 10: #1 Packing Victory, #5 Sauvestre, #7 Parterre, #14 Toronado Phantom

Declan Schuster's Race-by-Race Commentary

Race 1: Maurice Handicap

#3 Master Delight is chasing back-to-back wins after scoring in style last time out. He finds a winnable contest even with the field pretty much at set weights barring the top-weight, who is #1 Fast Most Furious. That horse at the top might not be favoured by the hefty impost but still, he does boast a stack of class on this bunch which could well prove too much, especially as a 102-rater. #8 Cobhfield did well on debut to finish third. Expect improvement once more. #2 California Ten has claims.

Race 2: Beauty Generation Handicap

#6 Good Runner turned his form around to finish a game second last time out. He can improve off that effort here and with Zac Purton engaged he is the one to beat. #1 Marvel Dragon makes his second start in Class 4 this term. This is a suitable grade for him. #9 Lady First doesn’t win out of turn. However, he still has consistency on his side and this contest suits with Joao Moreira up. #13 Moonluck is open to taking another step forward here.

Race 3: Jim And Tonic Handicap

#8 Helene Allibor seems to have taken a liking to blinkers in Hong Kong. He’s racing in very good form and the nine furlongs looks his go. #3 Entrusted is racing well. He’s a two-time winner this campaign. #5 Champion Dragon closed rapidly last time out. Christophe Soumillon hops up here and the inside gate looks a plus. #2 Tempest Express has claims although the wide draw isn’t ideal. Zac Purton will see that he gets his chance regardless.

Race 4: G1 LONGINES Hong Kong Vase

#4 Stay Foolish is well-versed across his career as a solid performer over the staying distances. He slots in as a bit of a dark horse here, especially with some strong form in Japan behind the likes of Makahiki and Win Marilyn. He might be worth taking a chance on. #1 Pyledriver is a tough British on-pacer. Expect he runs a big race having been set for this contest a while ago. #2 Glory Vase won the 2019 edition of this race. He’s a big player. #8 Ebaiyra isn’t without a chance. Include.

Race 5: G1 LONGINES Hong Kong Sprint

#12 Resistencia is a five-time winner in Japan who makes her first start overseas. She looks to have settled into Hong Kong nicely and from gate seven she should get every chance here. #4 Wellington is the best chance from Hong Kong. He won the G1 Chairman’s Sprint Prize last April in style and if he’s wound up this weekend then he is easily the best of the home team. #2 Pixie Knight won the G1 Sprinters Stakes last start. Gate eight is suitable. Expect a big performance from the eye-catching bay. #8 Naboo Attack can finish hard if they run along here. He has a powerful finish when required.

Race 6: Lord Kanaloa Handicap

Cracking sprint contest on the undercard. #11 California Spangle has turned a corner this term and he looks like an incredible talent. He slots in light here as he eyes back-to-back wins. Only concern is the sharp rise in grade. #1 Trillion Win is looking for his fourth consecutive win. He’s on the rise and he doesn’t look like slowing down anytime soon. #4 California Rad has claims. Expect he gets his chance with Zac Purton up. #6 Fantastic Way draws ideally. He’s a big player.

Race 7: G1 LONGINES Hong Kong Mile

This is #1 Golden Sixty’s toughest test to date but he does appear up to it. He’s looking for his 16th consecutive win and 19th overall, an incredible task but one he appears capable of. He’ll come from the back with a withering burst late. #2 Danon Kingly is a more than worthy competitor as this year’s G1 Yasuda Kinen winner in Japan. Form doesn’t get much better than that and he’s easily the main danger. #6 Salios is a bit of a wildcard. He boasts placings behind Contrail and a G1 score over the mile. Expect a big showing. #3 Indy Champ is next best. He might be getting on in age but he still has the class required to be ultra-competitive here.

Race 8: G1 LONGINES Hong Kong Cup

#11 Lei Papale is a classy little filly who should roll forward and make her own luck. Strong booking of Christophe Soumillon signals intent and her best could well see her remain undefeated over 10 furlongs. The step back from 11 furlongs is key to her chances here. #4 Hishi Iguazu brings solid enough form over. He’s run in a number of strong races and his handler – Noriyuki Hori – has an incredible record at the LONGINES Hong Kong International Races with three wins from nine runners. #8 Dubai Honour is a classy operator from Great Britain. He placed in the Champion Stakes at Ascot and that level of form holds him in good stead. #12 Loves Only You has become a globetrotting megastar. She won the QEII Cup in April in Hong Kong and a repeat of that run should see her prove ultra-competitive again, especially following her recent success at the Breeders’ Cup.

Race 9: Snow Fairy Handicap

#6 War Weapon is a super talent and he returns second-up this term after posting a blinder first-up last month. He can improve off that and has since looked very well between runs. Expect a big effort. #4 Excellent Daddy won nicely two starts ago. He has a touch of class and he wouldn’t surprise here. #9 Star Brite steps out for his Hong Kong debut. #13 Lucky With You has a stack of ability. Suspect he’s vulnerable first-up, however still, he must be respected.

Race 10: Highland Reel Handicap

#1 Packing Victory is a three-time winner from four starts. He placed in a quality contest last time out and his meteoric rise through the grades doesn’t look over. #5 Sauvestre grabbed a close-up second last start. Ryan Moore hops up now and he’s ensured every chance here. #7 Parterre has a bit of a quality and his latest run finally appeared as though he was coming to hand. Expect more improvement. #14 Toronado Phantom gets in light. Joao Moreira hops up and he has claims here.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 03:17 PM
Best Bets: Top Play at Aqueduct, Gulfstream Upset Picks
by Monique Vág

This Weekend’s Bets

Saturday, Dec. 11

Best Bet
Television schedule

Friday, Dec. 10: 3 p.m.-5:30 p.m. on FS2; post time varies on TVG

Saturday, Dec. 11: 4 p.m.-6 p.m. on FS2; post time varies on TVG

Sunday, Dec. 12: 2 p.m.-6 p.m. on FS1; post time varies on TVG

Aqueduct, Race 6, 2:39 p.m. ET

#9 Honey Money: Just missed in her return race to trainer Wayne Potts after a brief stint being claimed earlier in October. She boasts wins versus much tougher competition and is at her best when involved in the pace scenario early.

Look for this filly to utilize her early speed. Hopefully, she isn’t caught too wide making a stretch rally. That has cost her a few lengths and perhaps even a victory or two this year already. With a great draw toward the outside of most of her main rivals, she should be able to get the jump on them early in a battle for early positioning.

Longshot Play

Gulfstream Park, Race 7, 2:58 p.m. ET

#6 Street Facts: Made up a lot of ground late in his career debut, but it was pretty clear he didn’t take well to the muddy track. It was nice to see him kick home well and improve his positioning, especially since fractions were front-end favoring. This time around he gets to try his luck at the mile distance and gets a change of scenery at Gulfstream Park for the first time.

His most recent bullet workout indicates that he very likely has a lot more speed than he showed in his debut, and I think with the right trip he could light up the toteboard.

Click image to purchase shirt.

Longshot Play

Gulfstream Park, Race 9, 3:59 p.m. ET

#2 Palatial Times: He’s a big question mark for me in this field trying his luck on the all-weather surface for the first time and also stretching out in distance for the first time going a route of ground. His particular running style from off the pace could be particularly beneficial as it seemed like he ran out of racetrack late in some closing bids racing much shorter.

Look for him to be a huge factor on the drop down in class and second start for new trainer Mike Maker, who has been known to turn horses around in a hurry.

Best Bet

Gulfstream Park, Race 11, 5:05 p.m. ET

#8 Hashtag No Wonder: Cross a line through his most recent start – he was never involved, tired late, and clearly did not take well to the race being moved from turf to dirt. That effort was also versus much tougher, so getting to drop into the maiden optional claiming ranks could prove to be a recipe for success.

He’s entered for a price tag of $50,000 in here and could be much improved getting a new jockey on board in Junior Alvarado, who has had quite a bit of success for these connections before. He’s worth a play at big odds because all signs point to him being much sharper in here.

Can'tPickAWinner
Seoul Saturday: Race-By-Race Preview (December 11)

Saturday’s racing is at Seoul with 10 races from 10:45 to 18:00. All betting locations are open but attendance must be pre-booked using the MyCard app. Proof of vaccination against Covid-19 is required. Here are the previews:

Seoul Race 1: Class 6 (1000M) Allowance / KRW 60 Million

Juvenile maidens in the opener with eight of the twelve racing for the first time. At least three of those with experience, however, look promising. We’ll tentatively side with (5) ONE MORE RUSH, who has raced twice for 7th and 3rd both at this distance and in similar times. She’ll sit handy to the pace here and today could be her day. It’s a toss-up between her and (3) EUNHYE SERVE. She came from midfield to run 4th on her debut on October 23rd, finishing off very nicely indeed. She draws better today and if she can get in a more forward positon early, could be hard to beat. (10) RAON THE WILD improved on his second start and while he draws wide this time, should benefit from that experience and can improve again. Among the first-timer starters, (6) POWER K and (1) NAOL ACE are likely to be the best supported.
Selections (5) One More Rush (3) Eunhye Serve (10) Raon The Wild (6) Power K
Next Best 1, 4
Fast Start 2, 5, 10, 11

Seoul Race 2: Class 6 (1200M) Allowance / KRW 60 Million

More juvenile maidens but just two race for the first time. (8) WOW WOW has a 3rd and a 2nd from two starts so far, both at 1000M and both times settling midfield and running on strong. The extra furlong can suit here and he looks the one to beat. (14) NAMSAN HORANGI draws the car-park but might like the additional furlong that he has compared with his 5th place on debut when he ran on pleasingly. He may need some luck in running early but expect some improvement nonetheless. (5) HANGANG BOSS also finished off well when 4th on debut over 1000M on November 6th. Among the fancied ones, he gets the best of the draw and can go closer here. (12) FLYING GOLD was similarly strong late on at his first time of asking and along with (7) SPUTNIK are among others in the placing frame.
Selections (8) Wow Wow (14) Namsan Horangi (5) Hangang Boss (12) Flying Gold
Next Best 7, 13
Fast Start 8, 10, 13, 14

Seoul Race 3: Class 6 (1200M) Allowance / KRW 25 Million

Filly maidens here. Having run well for 3rd on debut, (5) GOLD KAISER had no luck from gate fourteen at her second start on November 7th, using up plenty of energy to find a promising positon before quickly laying out and weakening. From a much better draw today and with Moon Se Young climbing aboard, she is worth taking note of. (3) DIA POWERCAT’s previous attempt at this distance didn’t go too well but she looks ready for another crack following a solid 3rd place over 1000M in a good time on October 30th. From a good draw she should be in this a long way. (9) ARCH MEMORY was doing her best work late on when debuting in 4th place over 1000M on November 13th. Up in trip here should suit and she can go closer. (11) SPEED GALLOP and (6) MAGIC JUDE are others who can trouble the judges.
Selections (5) Gold Kaiser (3) Dia Powercat (9) Arch Memory (11) Speed Gallop
Next Best 6, 7
Fast Start 3, 5, 6, 8i

Seoul Race 4: Class 6 (1400M) Allowance / KRW 25 Million

The form here is patchy to say the least. (12) GREAT EYE has stuttered a little in his latest two but has shown ability at this distance especially when 2nd three starts back, coming from off the pace. The wide draw isn’t too much of a concern and while Moon Se-young will have had swifter conveyances, this may be another winner. (4) V QUEEN has been consistent if unspectacular across eight starts to date but she has registered the fastest time of any of these at the distance and from a good draw should be in contention here. (9) SOJUNGHAN DANGSIN returned from ten months out to run a creditable 7th of twelve at 1200M on November 6th. She should have come on for that run and can improve here. (5) WONDERFUL CAT and (2) SONGAM PLAYER are others in the hunt.
Selections (12) Great Eye (4) V Queen (9) Sojunghan Dangsin (5) Wonderful Cat
Next Best 2, 7
Fast Start 2, 4, 8, 12

Seoul Race 5: Class 5 (1400M) Handicap / KRW 60 Million

(3) GIANT KILLING steps up in class following an all the way score at start number two on October 31st. He comes up in distance too but the manner of that win suggests he should be taken seriously here. (7) STELLA ROAD remains winless but has managed five to-four finishes from six outings so far. She had a poor day at the office at her latest start but steps up in trip here and it may well suit. (9) NUBI GANGJA is up in class following a narrow win over 1300M at start number three when he ran on well from a wide draw. His racing style suggests the extra half furlong should be to his benefit and he can measure up in this company. (2) LUCKY MIDAS and (1) VICTORICA are others with placing claims.
Selections (3) Giant Killing (7) Stella Road (9) Nubi Gangja (2) Lucky Midas
Next Best 1, 5
Fast Start 1, 3, 5, 6

Seoul Race 6: Class 5 (1300M) Handicap / KRW 40 Million

The only juvenile in the race, (5) NEMO PRINCESS enters having won well on debut, leading from gate to wire over 1000M on November 6th. She’s up in class and in distance here but the ease of that win suggests there is more to come and it should come here. (2) SOARA BABA comes in off three consecutive placed finishes at this class, all in good times and two of them at this distance. She draws nicely here and will be working home strong. (7) MAGIC JUNIOR too has adapted well to racing at this level. He is expected to be on the pace here and should be in it a long way. (3) FLYING KARA returned from nine months off to win first-up over 1200M on October 30th, leading every step of the way. This is harder but he can be competitive. (8) K FRENZY beat a couple of these on his way to 2nd place at class and distance on November 14th and is another in the hunt.
Selections (5) Nemo Princess (2) Soara Baba (7) Magic Junior (3) Flying Kara
Next Best 8, 11
Fast Start 5, 7, 10, 12

Seoul Race 7: Class 4 (1200M) Handicap / KRW 60 Million

(12) RAON THE SPURT comes rapidly up in class having run 2nd on debut before winning her next two. Most recently over 1300M at class 5 level. She has led early all three times and while the draw does her absolutely no favours at all, she looks a talent and under a feather weight, she can win again here. (7) TIZ BLACK won back-to-back races at class 5 level at this distance before struggling over 1400M on October 31st. Back in trip today, he should be a different prospect. (9) IMUGI comes up in class following a win over this distance on November 21st. He has mixed his form up to now but can measure up at this level. (3) GLOBAL SUN and (1) ONE JI are others who can go close.
Selections (12) Raon The Spurt (7) Tiz Black (9) Imugi (3) Global Sun
Next Best 1, 5
Fast Start 4, 7, 8, 12

Seoul Race 8: Class 4 (1700M) Allowance / KRW 60 Million

(12) NAMSANUI BYEOL has been a model of consistency and stepped up to two turns last time outputting in a solid performance in 4th place. The location of the 1700M start means it is never easy from the widest gate but if he can find a decent position early, he will be in this a long way. (4) JEONGMUN ACE similarly has done well in his latest outings, beating plenty of these and registering competitive placed finishes. He tends to sit back and run on and while he carries plenty of weight, should be in the mix. (7) GLOBAL LUCKY was 6th behind Jeongmun Ace at her latest start. She carries a nice light weight here. (3) JANGSAN TANK and (2) SUN FO RE the others worth consideration.
Selections (12) Namsanui Byeol (4) Jeongmun Ace (7) Global Lucky (3) Jangsan Tank
Next Best 2, 8
Fast Start 6, 8, 11, 12

Seoul Race 9: Class 3 (1800M) Allowance / KRW 75 Million

(7) JANGSAN BADA is two starts into a comeback following almost six months out and could be peaking third-up here after a 3rd and a 4th at 1800M and 1400M respectively. He draws fairly enough to get on the pace here and could well go all the way. (9) SPOT FLATTER’s only recent blot in his copybook was the KRA Cup Mile. He returned to Seoul and to winning ways over 1400M at the end of October and while he comes up in class and in distance here, he has potential for more and has a big chance here. (5) ACE HAMSEONG comes up in class but down in weight following a good win over this distance when coming from midfield and running on. He rarely runs badly around two turns and should be competitive here. (10) DETERMINATION and (4) SIMON QUEEN others with placing chances.
Selections (7) Jangsan Bada (9) Spot Flatter (5) Ace Hamseong (10) Determination
Next Best 4, 2
Fast Start 1, 2, 3, 7

Seoul Race 10: Class 2 (1400M) Handicap / KRW 90 Million

Cracking race to finish the day with but (6) GOOD PILSEUNG is the one to beat. He’s never finished any worse than 3rd in eight starts to date and drops back in trip after a good win over 1800M on October 30th. He comes up in the weights but draws nicely and should go well. (11) BLACK MUSK was tried in the Owners’ Cup at Busan last month and while he led that race, the mile and the competition got a bit too stiff before the end He should be a better prospect today. So too (12) LOVELY K, who was never a factor on her first try at this class three weeks ago but is worth another chance here. The consistent (8) ECHO BILL and (7) FINAL STAR, who was a winner at this class over 1200M a month ago, should also come into play.
Selections (6) Good Pilseung (11) Black Musk (12) Lovely K (8) Echo Bill
Next Best 7, 3
Fast Start 4, 7, 9, 11

Can'tPickAWinner
Saturday Gulfstream Late Pick 4 Analysis & Selections

December 10, 2021 | By Johnny D

It must be winter or almost. I can tell because when I dress for a tee time, I resemble the Michelin Man. Also, images of swaying palm trees and Ron Nicoletti often fill my television screen and that means Gulfstream Park’s Championship Meeting is underway.

While they won’t post the winter ‘official’ until Tuesday, Dec. 21, a finger in the outside air reports that ‘it feels like winter.’ Don’t know if watching racing from South Florida actually lowers my home heating tab or not, but it sure makes me feel warmer. There’s something about seeing jocks riding without gloves and masks (wool not surgical), grooms in short sleeves and patrons in short pants that relaxes me. Of course, a $20 winner would warm cockles significantly more but for now I’ll settle for a mere balmy visual.

Below is analysis and a suggested Gulfstream Park Saturday Late Pick 4. It’s a difficult sequence. (Like they’re ever simple?) We’ve taken a solid shot at the beast with a ticket that relies on an against-the-favorite single in the next-to-last leg—the featured Grade 3 Mr. Prospector at seven furlongs. If we are correct there and in previous and subsequent events, we will be paid handsomely. IF the queen…well, you know the rest.

In addition to that bounty, if accurate, we gladly will accept a boost from the $2,000 Gulfstream Late Pick 4 Split promotion offered each Saturday and Sunday through Dec. 26. Registered players in the promotion that hit the Gulfstream Late Pick 4 will split two dimes evenly. A nice congratulatory kiss, if you ask me.

Heck, if you’re considering playing the wager, (and if you’re reading this, you’re probably more than just thinking about it) then why not register and take a free roll that you’ll hit the wager and collect a few extra bucks? Worse you can do is to lose money and you’ve done that before.

Race 8
Nothing particularly easy about this $25k optional claimer for sprinting fillies and mares. Early pace seems like it will be contested between #2 Restofthestory, #4 Wild America and #7 Gitana. #9 My Destiny has some pace and could be close up from the outside.

Of that group, #2 Restofthestory seems fittest, cutting back from a one-mile test. She’s also never raced for a tag and has some stakes experience.

#5 Awesome Annmarie figures to run late. She’s improved, loves GP park and is solid at the distance. She’s been close at this level 2 out of her last 3 starts.

#7 Gitana fits pretty well in here but her records over the track and at the distance are not encouraging. She’s better at finishing second—3 wins and 6 runner-up efforts out of 18 starts.

#8 Playera is a sharp 3-year-old stepping up in here and she may have caught the right group. This filly is 4 for 12 at GP and 4 for 11 at the distance. Trainer and jock combo hit at a sparkling 29%.

Also taking a notable dip in class is #1 We Miss Susie. Her best is good enough, but it’s been a while since she fired one of those shots. Maybe the drop will rekindle her spirit.

Use: #5, #8
Spread Options: #1, #2, #7

Race 9
The installation of a Tapeta synthetic surface at Gulfstream is a good thing. It gives racing officials and horsemen an option in both dry and inclement weather and will provide the turf course a grateful rest. As with most advances, there’s a bit of a tradeoff in the form of an adjustment period—for horses, trainers, jockeys and horseplayers. As if the game isn’t already difficult enough; for bettors, adjusting to a new surface is akin to trying to hit a snapping Koufax curve. It can be done, just not very well and not very often.

On a new surface, a horse’s form can change immediately; one that didn’t handle turf or dirt might adore Tapeta. ‘Size’ may or may not matter, depending on who you ask, but ‘surface’ is a critical aspect of handicapping.

How do we handle the new synthetic GP world? With care. General handicapping principles still apply, no doubt, but there are going to be surprises on Tapeta and one/another of them might come in this race. For example: 3 of the runners in this field are coming off huge Tapeta surface wins—#1 Double Blessing drew clear for Maiden $25k; #3 Devoted Kitten won for $10k and #6 New Year romped on synthetic at the $20k level. While 3 for 3 last out on synthetic, that group is just 8 for 64, overall. Does one them have a new lease on life over Tapeta or will another in the field enjoy a fresh synthetic moment in the sun?

#2 Palatial Times returns to a live level for trainer Maker and jockey Gaffalione (21% combo). Claimed for $40k two back at Churchill, this starter $25k seems a likely spot. This 3-year-old gelding is stretching out for the first time and trying Tapeta. Unknowns loom.

#5 Thenorthremembers returns to a successful level for low-profile connections. He’s 0 for 3 on synthetic but gets this chance at a better level. Note a troubled trip 2-back and a slow break from the rail last out.

#6 New Year is steady and in great form off a win at least one level below this. A repeat of that effort puts him in the picture.

#7 Call of Honor woke up when dropped to Maiden $15k and has worked well since. He needs more but shows signs of additional life.

#8 Alado drops to a live level. He’s fairly honest and has steadily improved for trainer Sano. He’s got pace in a race that doesn’t have much of that. A negative is that he’s finished second 6 times with just 2 wins.

#9 Landbiscuit gets class relief here from New York for trainer Mott and jockey Johnny V. This will be his first synthetic start.

Use: #3, #4, #6, #9
Wake Up Addition: #7

Race 10
This is the Grade 3 Mr. Prospector and this field is isn’t nearly as deep as it has been in the past. For example, last year, Sleepy Eyed Todd was best over Firenze Fire and Mind Control. Nobody like that in here, at least not at this point. Should be legit pace with #2 Wind of Change and #3 Poppy’s Pride showing the way. #5 Dennis’ Moment and #6 Doc Amster won’t be too far away with the former most likely to finish well.

#5 Dennis’ Moment deserves top billing in here because he won a Gr. 3 stakes at 2 and then faced better graded competition in his next two starts but that didn’t go well. Since Feb. of 2020, he’s made just 4 starts—a win and a second in allowance company. That’s not much racing and he obviously has issues. He’s 2 for 3 at the distance and has the right stalking style for this race. He also has a nice series of works for this. Negative is that he’s never run as fast as some of his foes have several times and he’s going to be short price. We’re against him.

#2 Wind of Change is one of two for trainer Saffie Joseph. If it rains, he’s your guy—7 of 8 wins have come over wet tracks. Actually, he might be your guy anyway. He went very fast early in this race last year, had a big lead and then faded to fourth, beaten over 3 lengths by the crew mentioned above. A repeat of that performance wins. He’s been rested following an Oct. 9 runner-up effort and is training well at Palm Meadows. Trainer/jock combo is 29%.

#4 Endorsed comes off a solid recent 7-furlong effort at Churchill. He’s run 2 strong races since being claimed for $100k by Maker from Mott. This 5-year-old should be closing late and often gets a slice.

Use: #2
Also Possible: #4
Against: #5

Race 11
This is an inscrutable 2-year-old event with several of these trying turf for the first time and also stretching out. It’s a mixed bag of State-Bred Maidens and Open runners entered for $50k, so the level of competition is a bit jumbled, too. Our advice is not take any ‘Wooden Nickels.’ In other words, demand value and spread the net in the Pick N events.

#1 Captain Sensible has ‘stuff’ going on 33% jock/trainer combo. Trouble in last. Only second start. Rail post. New gelding.

#6 Merlin hasn’t found any ‘magic’ yet—4 seconds in 7 starts. He has some speed in a race void of that commodity and Zayas is capable and familiar with him.

#7 Uninvited Guest deserves respect with Pletcher/Velazquez team and a third at this level on turf at Belmont going one mile from the 12 hole. He’s the most likely winner but far from a cinch at a short price.

#8 Hashtag No Wonder makes 4th start, first for tag. Jock/Trainer 17%. Forget last on dirt at Keeneland. Applicable trainer stats are solid.

#9 Giantsbane is fit off recent race. Makes only third start. Worked solid 5 furlongs on turf at Palm Meadows.

#11 Jardani is new face from Laurel and has improved in each start for Cibelli. First for tag. Second in blinkers that seemed to help in last. Post no help.

#12 Testa makes just 2nd start for 21% trainer/jock combo. Switch to turf. Post no help. Blinkers on.

Spread it Out: #5, #7, #10, #11, #12

$.50 Late Pick Four ($25)
Race 8: #5, #8
Race 9: #3, #4, #6, #7, #9
Race 10: #2
Race 11: #5, #7, #10, #11, #12

Race On!

Can'tPickAWinner
Jon White: Los Alamitos Futurity Picks

December 8, 2021 | By Jon White

Two-year-olds will be in the spotlight this Saturday (Dec. 11) at Los Alamitos when the Southern California track stages the Grade II Los Alamitos Futurity at 1 1/16 miles.

Messier heads the field of five. I expect the highly regarded Canadian-bred Empire Maker colt to be sent away as a heavy favorite. In his three starts to date, Messier has been favored at odds of 1-2, 2-5 and 6-5.

Below are my Los Alamitos Futurity selections:

1. Messier
2. Barossa
3. Durante
4. Slow Down Andy

Hall of Famer Bob Baffert trains both Messier and Barossa.

When Messier made his first career start in a five-furlong maiden race at Los Alamitos on June 27, he was backed down to 1-2 favoritism and finished second to Olympic Legend.

Olympic Legend also is entered in the Los Al Futurity. That means this Saturday, Messier will get the chance to avenge his June 27 defeat to that foe.

Messier is two for two since his debut. He won a six-furlong maiden race effortlessly by 6 1/2 lengths as a 2-5 favorite at Santa Anita on Oct. 22, then registered a 3 1/2-length victory as a 6-5 favorite in Del Mar’s Grade III Bob Hope Stakes at seven furlongs on Aug. 14.

The Los Al Futurity will be Messier’s first race beyond seven furlongs and around two turns. It appears he might relish going 1 1/16 miles and even farther.

Barossa lost his first two races before winning a one-mile maiden race by a half-length at Santa Anita on Oct. 15. The Kentucky-bred Into Mischief colt then finished ninth in the Grade I Breeders’ Cup Juvenile at Del Mar on Nov. 5. The Baffert-trained Corniche won the BC Juvenile.

Durante finished second to Barossa on Oct. 15. Durante subsequently earned his maiden diploma by a half-length in a one-mile race at Del Mar on Nov. 15.

Slow Down Andy won a 5 1/2-furlong maiden race by 4 3/4 lengths when unveiled at Santa Anita on Oct. 9. A son of 2016 Kentucky Derby winner Nyquist, Slow Down Andy then finished second in the Golden State Juvenile for California-breds and California-sired runners at Del Mar on Nov. 5.

O’Neill trains Durante and Slow Down Andy.

While it is anticipated that Messier will be heavily favored in this year’s Los Alamitos Futurity, it’s not as if he has a big advantage from a Beyer Speed Figure perspective. In fact, he does not even own the highest Beyer in the field.

Messier’s top Beyer Speed Figure is the 86 he received when he took the Bob Hope. Barossa recorded an 87 Beyer in his maiden win. Durante logged an 86 Beyer in his maiden victory.

As for the other two Los Al Futurity entrants, Slow Down Andy’s top Beyer is a 77, while Olympic Legend’s best fig is a 63.

Baffert has won the Los Alamitos Futurity (previously run under various names at Hollywood Park) a total of 13 times. He has swept all seven editions of the race when it’s been run at Los Alamitos.

Baffert’s seven winners of this race at Los Alamitos are listed below:

2020 Spielberg
2019 Thousand Words
2018 Improbable
2017 McKinzie
2016 Mastery
2015 Mor Spirit
2014 Dortmund

Baffert’s six winners of this race at Hollywood Park are listed below:

2011 Liaison*
2009 Lookin At Lucky*
2008 Pioneerof the Nile*
2000 Point Given
1999 Captain Steve
1997 Real Quiet

*Run on a synthetic surface

MEMORIES OF MESSIER’S SIRE

As mentioned earlier, Messier's sire is Empire Maker. Even before Empire Maker made his first start as a 2-year-old, Hall of Fame trainer Bobby Frankel believed that he was going to win the 2003 Kentucky Derby with him.

It turned out that Empire Maker was sent off as the 5-2 favorite in the 2003 Kentucky Derby after winning the Grade I Florida Derby by 9 3/4 lengths and Grade I Wood Memorial on a sloppy track by a half-length over Funny Cide.

After Empire Maker won the Wood, his training up to the 1 1/4-mile Kentucky Derby was compromised by a bruised foot. Empire Maker finished second in the Run for the Roses, 1 3/4 lengths behind Funny Cide.

Empire Maker sat out the 1 3/16-mile Preakness Stakes to focus on being better for the Belmont Stakes than he had been for the Kentucky Derby. Funny Cide won the Preakness by 9 3/4 lengths.

The 1 1/2-mile Belmont was contested on a sloppy track. Empire Maker won by three-quarters of a length. Ten Most Wanted ran second. Funny Cide, thwarted in his bid for a Triple Crown sweep, had to settle for third, five lengths behind Empire Maker.

Even though Empire Maker beat Funny Cide in two of the three times they met, Funny Cide was voted the 2003 Eclipse Award as champion 3-year-old male.

CIGAR MILE

It looks like Americanrevolution will be a major player on the American racing stage in 2022 following his victory in last Saturday’s Grade I Cigar Mile at Aqueduct.

Americanrevolution rallied from off the pace to win by a half-length as the 5-2 favorite. Following Sea finished second. Plainsman ended up third.

Independence Hall, my top pick, did not break alertly, broke stride early when he clipped heels, never was in the hunt and finished seventh in the field of eight. It was his final race. He begins stud duty in 2022.

Todd Pletcher trains both Americanrevolution and Following Sea. It was a big day at the Big A for Pletcher. The Hall of Famer also sent out Mo Donegal to win the Grade II Remsen Stakes for 2-year-olds by a nose and Nest to take the Grade II Demoiselle Stakes for 2-year-old fillies by a neck.

A 3-year-old New York-bred Constitution colt, Americanrevolution defeated his elders in the Cigar Mile. He completed one mile in 1:36.68 and recorded a 104 Beyer Speed Figure.

Americanrevolution had posted a 108 Beyer when he splashed his way to an 11 3/4-length triumph on a sloppy track in the Empire Classic Handicap at Belmont on Oct. 30. Americanrevolution has won five of his last six starts. His lone loss during this time came when he finished third to Hot Rod Charlie and Midnight Bourbon in the Grade I Pennsylvania Derby at Parx Racing on Sept. 25.

Below are the Beyer Speed Figures for Cigar Mile winners going back to 1990 (the figures prior to this year are listed in the 2021 American Racing Manual, which is now digital only and available for free on The Jockey Club’s website):

2021 Americanrevolution (104)
2020 True Timber (106)
2019 Maximum Security (111)
2018 Patternrecognition (105)
2017 Sharp Azteca (115)
2016 Connect (106)
2015 Tonalist (105)
2014 Private Zone (110)
2013 Flat Out (110)
2012 Stay Thirsty (109)
2011 To Honor and Serve (104)
2010 Jersey Town (111)
2009 Kodiak Kowboy (106)
2008 Tale of Ekati (106)*
2007 Daaher (114)
2006 Discreet Cat (116)
2005 Purge (111)
2004 Lion Tamer (111)
2003 Congaree (120)
2002 Congaree (120)
2001 Left Bank (118)
2000 El Corredor (112)
1999 Affirmed Success (109)
1998 Sir Bear (111)
1997 Devious Course (109)
1996 Gold Fever (108)
1995 Flying Chevron (112)
1994 Cigar (115)
1993 not run
1992 Ibero (114)
1991 Rubiano (110)
1990 Quiet American (124)

*Harlem Rocker finished first by a nose and recorded a 106 Beyer Speed Figure but was disqualified and placed second. Tale of Ekati, who finished second and also recorded a 106, was moved up to first via disqualification.

PINK LLOYD SHUNNED ON VOX POPULI BALLOT

The winner of the 12th annual Secretariat Vox Populi Award will be announced on Saturday, Nov. 11.

Created by the late Penny Chenery, Secretariat’s late owner and breeder, the Vox Populi (“Voice of the People”) Award recognizes the racehorse whose popularity and racing excellence best resounded with the public and gained recognition for the sport during the past year.

There were six 2021 nominees for this award. They were, in alphabetical order, Echo Zulu, Essential Quality, Hot Rod Charlie, Knicks Go, Letruska and Life Is Good.

Each one of the six horses was, without question, a deserving nominee. However, I did not vote for any of them.

My write-in Secretariat Vox Populi vote went to Pink Lloyd. However, because he was not a nominee, you can bet that Pink Lloyd is not going to get the award. Even if the nine Secretariat Vox Populi committee members had nominated Pink Lloyd, he might not have received enough votes to win the award. But by not being nominated, Pink Lloyd has as much chance to be the 2021 Secretariat Vox Populi winner as I do of becoming an Academy Award winner.

Perhaps you are thinking Pink Lloyd was not a nominee because he is a Canadian horse. But Pink Lloyd qualifies for this award every bit as much as Australian superstar Winx, who won the Secretariat Vox Populi Award in 2018.

The great Zenyatta won the first Secretariat Vox Populi Award in 2010, followed by Rapid Redux (2011), Paynter (2012), Mucho Macho Man (2013), California Chrome (2014 and 2016), American Pharoah (2015), Ben’s Cat (2017), Winx (2018), Bricks and Mortar (2019) and Authentic (2020).

In fairness to the Vox Populi committee, Pink Lloyd likely would have had a better chance of appearing on their radar to become a nominee after he concluded his long and productive racing career in winning fashion on Nov. 27.

In any case, for whatever reason or reasons, Pink Llyod was not a nominee. And in my view, it’s too bad that he is not the 2021 Vox Populi winner. After all, Pink Lloyd’s popularity and racing excellence certainly resounded with the public.

Chenery wrote in 2010 that it was her hope that the Secretariat Vox Populi Award would reflect “the heart and soul of racing and will help build on the devotion the public has for a horse they love.”

Was Pink Lloyd such a horse in 2021? Consider what the Thoroughbred Daily News’ Bill Finley wrote of Pink Lloyd on Nov. 28:

“With the Medina Spirit positive, the Grade I Breeders’ Cup Turf debacle, the ongoing saga of Jorge Navarro, Jason Servis and the rest and the closing of Arlington Park, it’s been another tough year for horse racing. This game sure can get you down at times.

“But we will always have the horse.

“These beautiful, athletic, noble, graceful animals, they always find a way to make you feel good about the sport. Which is why so many people were smiling and cheering Nov. 27 at Woodbine as Pink Lloyd’s fairytale story had a fairytale ending.”

Trainer Robert Tiller had announced beforehand that Pink Lloyd would make the final start of his career in Woodbine’s Grade II Kennedy Road Stakes on Nov. 27. Sent off as the 7-2 second favorite in the field of eight, Pink Lloyd won the six-furlong Kennedy Road by a half-length even though Tiller felt the venerable 9-year-old gelding had lost a step.

“It was a tremendous way to go out,” Tiller said. “He’s Woodbine’s horse. He’s Canada’s horse.”

“Making the story even better is the classy way Tiller and owner Frank Di Giulio handled the end of his career,” Finley wrote. “With Pink Lloyd finishing out as strongly as he did, it’s not unreasonable to expect that he could once again make a lot of money on the track as a 10-year-old in 2022. (He made $289,742 this year.) But the owner and trainer understood what the right thing to do was. They let him go out healthy and still on top. Within a few days, his new home will be the LongRun Thoroughbred Retirement Society.

“He’ll be pampered at LongRun, which is just what he deserves after all he has accomplished. Pink Lloyd embodied everything that is good about this sport.”

Would Pink Lloyd be a quintessential Secretariat Vox Populi winner? I’d say so.

To chronical some of what Pink Lloyd accomplished, he:

--Made a total of 37 starts (in one race he was declared a non-starter). All 37 starts came at Woodbine on synthetic footing.

--Began and ended his racing career with a win. In his first appearance under silks, he won a six-furlong maiden race by 1 1/2 lengths on Aug. 28, 2016.

--Won 29 races.

--Won 25 stakes races, including two at the Grade II level and eight at the Grade III level.

--Was favored in 32 of his 37 career starts.

--Won 3 of 5 when not the favorite.

--Had a total of 78 recorded workouts.

--Posted a career-best Beyer Speed Figure of 106 when he won the 2018 Jacques Cartier Stakes. He received a 92 Beyer when victorious in his career finale this year on Nov. 27. His lowest Beyer was an 85, a figure he recorded in two of his first four career starts.

--Put together an 11-race winning streak (all stakes) from April 17, 2017, through June 3, 2018. That was his longest winning streak.

Pink Lloyd’s largest margin of victory was 6 1/4 lengths in the 2018 New Providence Stakes. His largest margin of defeat was seven lengths when he finished fifth in the Grade III Bold Venture Stakes in 2018.

SIMILARITIES TO A PACIFIC NORTHWEST ICON

Pink Lloyd, a huge fan favorite with Canadian racing fans, and Turbulator, the most popular racehorse to ever race in the United States at tracks in the Pacific Northwest, have several things in common.

Pink Lloyd is a gelding. So was Turbulator.

Pink Lloyd did not begin his racing career until he was a 4-year-old. So did Turbulator.

Pink Lloyd’s smallest margin of victory was a neck, not a head or a nose. He won by a neck three times. In Turbulator’s 48 career starts (including one unofficial race at a track in Idaho that never appeared on his official record), his smallest margin of victory also was a neck. Not only that, Turbulator, like Pink Lloyd, won by a neck three times.

Pink Lloyd was retired from racing at the end of his 9-year-old campaign. So was Turbulator.

MEDINA SPIRIT COLLAPSES, DIES

Sad news rocked Thoroughbred racing Monday when it was learned that Medina Spirit, owned by Zedan Racing Stables and trained by Baffert, had died from an apparent heart attack after working five furlongs in 1:01.40.

It was Medina Spirit’s second recorded workout since he had finished second to Knicks Go in the Grade I BC Classic at Del Mar on Nov. 6. He previously had worked three furlongs in a crisp :35.80 at Santa Anita on Nov. 26.

Daily Racing Form’s Brad Free covered Medina Spirit’s death for Daily Racing Form.

“Working in company under regular exercise rider Juan Ochoa, Medina Spirit collapsed immediately after the finish and was pronounced dead soon thereafter,” Free reported Monday. “The 3-year-old colt may have suffered a heart attack. He is not believed to have sustained a leg injury.

“Cause of death will be determined at necropsy, according to Jeff Blea, equine medical director for the California Horse Racing Borad. ‘Right now, it’s sudden death,’ Blea said Monday. ‘It’s presumed to be a cardiovascular incident, but we don’t know. That will be determined [later].”

Baffert issued the following statement Monday: “It’s with great sadness that I am reporting Medina Spirit passed away today from a heart attack at Santa Anita following a workout. My entire barn is devastated by the news. Medina Spirit was a great champion, a member of our family who was loved by all, and we are deeply mourning his loss.

“I will always cherish the proud and personal memories of Medina Spirit and his tremendous spirit. Our most sincere condolences go out to Mr. Amr Zedan and the entire Zedan Racing Stables family. They are in our thoughts and prayers as we go through this difficult time.”

Of course, Medina Spirit is best known for having finished first in the Grade I Kentucky Derby on May 1. Medina Spirit tested positive for having an overage of the legal therapeutic medication betamethasone in his system during the Kentucky Derby. That win by him remains up in the air as of this writing. The Kentucky Horse Racing Commission has not even held a hearing yet with respect to Medina Spirit’s positive test.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 03:18 PM
Al Cimaglia: Woodbine Mohawk Early Pick 4 Analysis

December 11, 2021 | By Al Cimaglia

Woodbine Mohawk Park starts the night with the poplar 0.20 Pick 5 with a $100,000 guaranteed pool. The 0.20 Early Pick 4 begins in Race 4, and that sequence will be my focus.

Comments and selections below are based on a fast track.

Race 4

2-Sports Report (4-1)-Steps-up off a near miss in a big effort. Will look for more with Roy back between the pipes and starting from post 2 instead of the 7 hole could help the cause.
5-Saulsbrook Victor (3-1)-Sizzled the back-half in 53.4 but broke last from post 6. That was the 1st start since 10-30 and should be tighter tonight. Using and hoping Victor isn't in another zip code after the wings close.
7-That's A Beach (7/2)-Graduates from the "B" tracks after winning 3 in a row handily, the last coming from the 2nd tier. Henry will do the steering and the Mcintosh barn has been posting winners at a 23% clip over the last 30 days.

Race 5

2-Crosscut (9/2)-Has only 1 win in 18 Wbsb starts so that is cause for pause but can close in a hurry. Drops, could get an efficient trip from this post and with a sharp steer might surprise at a solid price.
3-Intrigued Again (3-1)-Has a win and then put forth a huge effort taking the long way around while being parked out and still finished 2nd. JMac takes the lines and should be a major player.
7-Machdavid (7/2)-Will toss last in the snow and is in the hunt for top honors with a return to the form of the previous 3 efforts.

Race 6

4-Okie From Muskogee (3-1)-That was a gutsy try off a tough trip to win last week at even money. Draws well and chances for an encore are within reach.
6-Thatll Be Sporty (5/2)-Beat this kind easily two back and was in tough last week. Returns to the level of recent success and it's best to respect.

Race 7

7-Harry (10-1)-Will take a swing for a big price with this camera shy 3-year-old who makes his 3rd start on Lasix. Slow starter may try a different plan with Jamieson steering for the 1st time. Will look for a more aggressive steer and to be closer to the lead at the top of the lane.
9-Truffles Too (5/2)-Comes off a dominate win at this level in the 1st local start. Should be out and rolling looking to make every call a winning one again. The post helps the price, and this isn't a field loaded with gate speed.

0.20 Early Late Pick 4

2,5,7/2,3,7/4,6/7,9
Total Bet=$7.20

Can'tPickAWinner
What You Need to Know - December 11, 2021

December 11, 2021

Jeff Siegel’s “What Your Need to Know”
Gulfstream Park – December 11, 2021

FOURTH RACE –This maiden special weight sprint for juvenile has at least two decent colts that almost certainly will receive the bulk of the play. Second-time starter Positive Review is listed as the 7/5 morning line favorite after producing a favorable impression when missing in a photo in his debut over this track and distance in mid-October. That race produced a better-than-par 70 Beyer speed figure and he’s done some solid a.m. work in a healthy series in the two month interim, so there’s every expectation that the son of Unified will produce a forward move for a barn that has very strong stats with the second-time starter angle. Worth pointing out is that even though ‘Review was worn down late to miss by a neck, he wound up more than 11 lengths clear of the rest and actually galloped out stronger than the winner. He will be hard to beat but is certain to leave at a short price.

We’ve watched and evaluated a couple of November Palm Beach Downs morning drills by the Todd Pletcher firster, Dean’s List, at xbtv.com and have concluded that this is an extremely talented colt, one that could easily win at first asking despite having to face a proven element such as Positive Review. In both workouts, the son of Speightstown was much the best without any need of urging before galloping out strongly and with plenty left. From his cozy outside draw under Luis Saez, the WinStar homebred should have every chance to show his best stuff right off the bat. While both should be included on your ticket, we suspect Dean’s List will leave at a better price and therefore deserves extra play in the win pool and in the various rolling exotics.

SEVENTH RACE – Touch Code probably isn’t a quick type, which explains why trainer Bill Mott has decided to start him off in a one-turn mile, but this son of Honor Code acts like a colt with quality. A half mile workout just three days ago over the local main track (4f, :49b, best of a team) was visually quite pleasing, so although the stable has just average stats with the first-time starter angle this juvenile is a good athlete with fluid action and could easily turn up a live item in a race in which the known element doesn’t particularly impress. With the barn’s “go to” rider Junior Alvarado taking the call, ‘Code is worth a gamble at or near his morning line of 8-1.

Can'tPickAWinner
AI Picks: National Stakes | Saturday, December 11, 2021

December 10, 2021 | By Jeremy Plonk

We tour the nation for top Saturday stakes plays. To assist your handicapping, key stakes selections provided by the 1/ST BET app measure each contender against the 10 leading factors for each race. The 1/ST BET app looks at 52 handicapping factors and more than 200,000 past races to determine its AI selections.

You can use the automated handicapping factors, or create your own factor filters to incorporate angles you prefer. Full-card selections can be found in the 1/ST BET app. We’ve included the official track morning line odds with each runner.

Aqueduct // Race 8 // 3:37 pm ET // Garland of Roses Stakes // 6 furlongs

#2 Glass Ceiling (6-5) // 31%W
#6 Sadie Lady (6-1) // 24%W
#7 Song River (7-2) // 12%W
#5 Starfront (4-1) // 12%W

//

Gulfstream Park // Race 10 // 4:32 pm ET // Grade 3 Mr. Prospector Stakes // 7 furlongs

#5 Dennis’ Moment (2-1) // 31%W
#1 Flap Jack (6-1) // 20%W
#2 Wind of Change (3-1) // 14%W
#4 Endorsed (5-2) // 12%W

//

Oaklawn Park // Race 9 // 5:13 pm ET // Poinsettia Stakes // 1-1/16 miles

#4 Super Stock (9-5) // 33%W
#3 Flash of Mischief (5-2) // 21%W
#2 Defeater (3-1) // 14%W
#1 Last Samurai (5-1) // 10%W

//

Golden Gate Fields // Race 9 // 6:45 pm ET // Bear Fan Stakes // 6 furlongs

#10 Nardini (3-1) // 24%W
#12 Ima Happy Cat (12-1) // 16%W
#11 Getting Sideways (20-1) // 10%W
#13 J and K Express (50-1) // 10%W

Can'tPickAWinner
Brian W. Spencer's Daily Picks

Fair Grounds - Race #12
Picks Notes
#8 Dream On It She may have been a bit undervalued in the $30,000 maiden claiming debut, as the new team jumped in for her that day and returned with an easy score here while trying allowance company. She should trip out from close range again.
#5 Free Like a Girl She has been really sharp in recent starts, rattling off three stakes scores in a row, including an 18-length romp at Delta two starts back. She handled open company last out, and she's a danger right back with these.
#7 Basalt Street Forward player rolled for the maiden win last time out when trying the local footing for the first time, and she has really come forward in a couple starts since adding Lasix. Chance.
Race Summary Dream On It has turned in a couple really easy scores to open the career, and a perfect press-and-pounce trip might be in the cards here. Something like the 6/1 ML price would feel pretty tempting.

Fair Grounds - Race #9
Picks Notes
#8 Unified Report He has done nothing wrong through two starts, and he figures in line for another perfect trip tracking the pace. He may still have some upside with just the two starts under his belt and might benefit from the move back around one turn.
#5 Bron and Brow Maiden gets Lasix while rising to face stakes company after the decent Del Mar debut in a quick race. He gets in with LA-bred company today and seems like a decent enough fit with these.
#7 Feisty Fist He was no real threat for the top choice when they met a Delta, but he might be capable of something a little bit better while cutting back for this one.
Race Summary Unified Report looks like the right one after a couple of solid scores to open his career, and he has shown really nice positional pace in both scores to suggest he'll land a good trip here.

Fair Grounds - Race #10
Picks Notes
#2 Monte Man There might be just enough pace in here to set things up for a run from off the splits, and he has done some really good work when racing over the local footing. Dangerous.
#8 Takes Two to Tango Speed outran his odds in this race last year when finishing second, and he has bounce-back potential today after chasing and fading in the slop last time out. Price for a piece?
#10 No Parole He needs a big form reversal after a couple of dreadful tries, but he's a Grade I winner in with LA-breds, so we know his best stuff is good enough to land this. Tough call.
Race Summary Monte Man should be able to show up with his typical late run, and he might offer just a playable enough price with a runner like No Parole almost sure to take some cash despite poor recent form.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 03:19 PM
Frank Carulli's Daily Picks

Freehold - Race #4
Picks Notes
#6 MISSILE SEELSTER Regained winning stride, can handle class rise, pocket trip could be in store.
#5 HUDSEN Steady late kick, best numbers, knows how to win.
#4 KEYSTONE MAXIM Held ground through honest middle fractions, passed by Hudsen.
Race Summary Missile Seelster controlled the pace and drew off to easy victory against lesser. He figures close-up throughout in a repeat attempt for Team Bongiorno. Play 6-4 and 6-5 exactas.

Meadowlands - Race #2
Picks Notes
#6 TUPEKA TRICK N Took money but front-end mission came up short, can use speed well in here.
#2 BUSH MAN N Poor record against better, finished behind 'Trick' last out.
#1 GALACTIC GALLEON N 12yo is winless this year, but he draws rail and goes from amateur driver to Gingras.
Race Summary Tupeka Trick N changed tactics and set the pace for 3/4 of a mile before the odds-on, repeat winner and others passed by in the stretch. He's 15-for-96 and figures tough with a move forward off that effort. Play a 6/1,2/ALL trifecta.

Woodbine-Mohawk Park - Race #1
Picks Notes
#4 GOLD EDITION Held his own at 'preferred' level at Flamboro, ideally spotted in local return.
#7 TIMESTORM 25-time winner gets class relief, must use on all gimmick wagers.
#1 VILLEFRANCHE AS Led until closing yards, takes class hike, starts from rail.
Race Summary Gold Edition ranged up but was out--kicked by the favorites in preferred company at Flamboro. He won in a tougher condition here in October and the trainer hands over the driving reins as Gold Edition looks to surpass $200k in earnings. Bet on him to win and place.

Can'tPickAWinner
Jerry Shottenkirk's Daily Picks

Gulfstream Park - Race #6
Picks Notes
#2 Princess Betty Was claimed two back by Zerpa and ran back second at this current level; a one-turn mile is her best distance and she can secure a perfect trip in this one.
#3 Elusive Molly Ran on for third last time and has been on the board in her last two; fits with these.
#5 Twilight Was another with a second-place finish last time and has adjusted nicely to the dirt after several on grass.
Race Summary Princess Betty was a sharp claim for $20K and has enough of an adjustable running style to let her answer to whatever they toss her way.

Gulfstream Park - Race #8
Picks Notes
#7 Gitana Has shown excellent speed in the majority of her races and gets Gaffalione aboard for this; filly looks for her first win since February but has been very close on occasion and is overdue to get another victory.
#5 Awesome Annmarie Mostly comes from off the pace and will get some pace to target; is 4 of 8 at GP.
#1 We Miss Susie Won a good sprint three back at Delaware and has established that this could be the perfect level for her.
Race Summary Gitana will lead them around there, and the jockey should be able to keep her head in the game as she drives to the finish.

Gulfstream Park - Race #10
Picks Notes
#1 Flap Jack Following a rapid pace gives this one a chance at an upset; can be just off the quick leaders and will show some late energy under Leparoux.
#4 Endorsed Has been in some outstanding races and seeks his first win since last year; has a decent late kick.
#5 Dennis' Moment Quick enough to vie for the lead in this one and could be difficult to reel in. sfb
Race Summary Flap Jack steps up in class but has an ideal pace setup and pick up the leaders late. Was entered in stake sprints over the past two days and can be a solid player in either. An inside draw gives him a good chance in this one.

Can'tPickAWinner
Quick Picks for December 11, 2021 -

Aqueduct Racetrack (NYRA)
Race #1- #4 BLAME IT ON BRUTUS; #7 MISTER J T; #3 ALITE
Race #2- #10 BAD GUY; #7 DREAM BIGGER; #6 JACOBA
Race #3- #1 MISCHIEVOUS DIANE; #5 TOOSWEETTOBESOUR; #7 GOODMORNING ANGEL
Race #4- #1 RUDY ROD; #8 CHARLIE FIVE O; #11 FAIR HAIRED BOY
Race #5- #7 KANT HURRY LOVE; #2 ROYAL CURRENCY; #11 CINDY’S CHOICE
Race #6- #6 BREAKFASTATBONNIES; #10 FAIR REGIS; #1 QUALITY STONES
Race #7- #9 MEXICAN WONDER BOY; #1A GRUMPS LITTLE TOTS; #8 DADDY KNOWS
Race #8- #7 SONG RIVER; #2 GLASS CEILING; #4 JUST READ IT
Race #9- #2 BELLA PRINCIPESSA; #13 SHINING COLORS; #14 DONNYBROOK GIRL

Charles Town Racing
Race #1- #8 KID GENIUS; #3 CHAMPSTER; #1 BLACK SHADOW
Race #2- #13 VOLTAMOUR; #4 LOOKIN’ SMART; #8 BACK CHARGE
Race #3- #9 AWESOME INCENTIVE; #2 BIPARTISAN BROOKE; #7 UPTOWN BELLE
Race #4- #3 NETTI GIRL; #2 MAKE IT A DOUBLE; #1 MS. HAITI
Race #5- #2 TRANSFER THE FUNDS; #5 FASHIONABLE; #3 LET US MAKE GOLD
Race #6- #1 NOCASHREFUNDS; #4 HOPPING HENRY; #5 ELEANORS JACK
Race #7- #2 BAYTOWN FROSTY; #3 DETERMINED KINGDOM; #1 BIG BOY POTTS
Race #8- #7 ALLTHEWAY TO CAIRO; #9 KYLE; #11 WARM SUNNY BREEZE

Delta Downs
Race #1- #3 MICHAEL’S BAD BOY; #7 THE BIG IRISHMAN; #5 FIRSTTIMEVALENTINE
Race #2- #1 RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC; #3 RAIDER; #4 JET SWEEP
Race #3- #2 ALHAMBRA PALACE; #7 OAK HILL SENIORITA; #1 HER GREAT GRANDPA
Race #4- #4 DEJOKE’S SONG; #6 MISS MESS; #7 I’M ALL MIXED UP
Race #5- #6 SMOKY TOPAZ; #9 MARVINS GOLD; #4 DALE’S LIL BRO
Race #6- #1 D'WILD BARONESS; #3 TRACK SMART; #6 LADY BE GONE
Race #7- #8 STEAL IT BACK; #5 FLASHBURN; #7 LEYTON’S HIPPIE
Race #8- #2 OTTOMAN EMPIRE; #1 SIMPLY WICKED; #4 DOWN COLD
Race #9- #4 SLEWPY’S HALO; #9 UNTAMED MONEY; #5 KLASSY POINT

Evangeline Downs
Race #1- #5 DILLY DILLY; #1 TTT JESS KAS IM FAST; #6 GLENDAS GOT GAME
Race #2- #2 JW LOSIN CONTROL; #6 FREAKIN PATRIOT DASH; #5 MIDNIGHT BISCUIT
Race #3- #2 FOREVER CORONA CHICK; #5 ONE SWEET MAN; #4 QUICK JETS
Race #4- #3 REBAS LOUISIANA BLUE; #6 PATS LECACY; #4 MYA PATRIOT
Race #5- #6 DESIGNER BUX; #5 ONE DELIGHTFUL TEE; #1 COLITA BLANCA
Race #6- #2 RUNAWAY WEB; #6 SANDSTONE; #3 REDDERNECKER
Race #7- #5 MASONS JET BLACK; #2 FREIGHTTRAIN Z; #6 RACING KANE
Race #8- #8 SHESA BOLD MVP; #5 MT ROYAL FLUSH; #2 RF ONE FAMOUS BLUE

Fair Grounds Race Course
Race #1- #3 APOLLITICAL B SNOW; #4 LIFEINTHEFASTLANES; #1 JRS CORONAS TOAST
Race #2- #3 TDZ ROYAL RUNAWAY; #5 RAILROAD JIMMY; #11 QUID PRO QUO
Race #3- #7 TEE BRITT; #10 DIRTWATER DASH; #6 TEE ZO
Race #4- #5 RUN ROCKET; #2 BAYOU JAM; #7 IN CHARGE HALO
Race #5- #3 NET A BEAR; #4 WINNING ROMANCE; #2 FORT POLK
Race #6- #6 SAVVY SHIPMAN; #9 SPELLBINDING; #8 DUEPEG
Race #7- #3 CILLA; #5 OVA CHARGED; #6 SUZIE’S DREAM
Race #8- #3 POUND FOR POUND; #6 WHO TOOK THE MONEY; #8 HIGHLAND CREEK
Race #9- #8 UNIFIED REPORT; #5 BRON AND BROW; #4 TAMBOURINE STAR
Race #10- #10 NO PAROLE; #6 SWOT ANALYSIS; #8 TAKES TWO TO TANGO
Race #11- #3 CARLEA’S DREAM; #5 WHO TOOK THE MONEY; #7 TREYS MIDNITE MOON
Race #12- #8 DREAM ON IT; #5 FREE LIKE A GIRL; #4 BELEOUT
Race #13- #8 HELAIRE; #4 BRON AND BROW; #2 CALLEN FEELS GOOD

Golden Gate Fields
Race #1- #7 MR BOTANICALS; #8 LOVE OF THE SPORT; #1 EXCESSIVE CAT
Race #2- #3 SUNSET DRAGUNN; #2 RICKEY B; #1 BIGFOOT CITY
Race #3- #5 ROCKS AND SALT; #7 RAILSPLITTER; #8 BARBARONI
Race #4- #7 BIG BELL; #3 CREAM FLAMBE; #5 KOKO’S MOM
Race #5- #2 MOHAWK KING; #7 BEAR CHUM; #3 PSYCHO DAR
Race #6- #1 AUTISM BLUE; #7 LOVE'EM N LEAVE'EM; #6 LOVE CANDY
Race #7- #6 ARTEMUS GORDON; #7 MUSIC FESTIVAL; #1 STORMY SAMURAI
Race #8- #7 AMERICAN BOURBON; #4 MISS MEGAN; #2 PRANCE
Race #9- #10 NARDINI; #3 REBALATION; #2 DAFFODIL SWEET
Race #10- #3 CLEARLY GONE; #2 LA VIKINA; #1 SOMMER DAISY
Race #11- #14 STARSHIP ENDEAVOR; #9 HOT AND A MESS; #5 BIG BRAND

Gulfstream Park
Race #1- #6 EVER CLEAR; #1 JULIUS THE GREAT; #4 CHARLESTON STRONG
Race #2- #1 DIVERT; #7 LONG BEACH KID; #8 PLATO
Race #3- #8 COMMISSIO; #2 DRIVING WIND; #6 YEGUITA QUEEN
Race #4- #5 SUPERSTITIEUX; #6 POSITIVE REVIEW; #4 SMOKIN BOW
Race #5- #5 BELLE’S KINGDOM; #6 QUIET STRENGTH; #4 BEARS BREECHES
Race #6- #6 COREY; #4 MISS MIKAELA; #5 TWILIGHT
Race #7- #5 LOGICO; #9 DOMINICAN ICE; #4 PRACTICAL WAY
Race #8- #2 RESTOFTHESTORY; #9 MY DESTINY; #7 GITANA
Race #9- #8 ALADO; #2 PALATIAL TIMES; #9 LANDBISCUIT
Race #10- #2 WIND OF CHANGE; #4 ENDORSED; #3 POPPY’S PRIDE
Race #11- #7 UNINVITED GUEST; #6 MERLIN; #2 T VILLE

Hawthorne Race Course
Race #1- #1 SHOWIT; #5 HEY HEY; #3 NICE AND TRUE
Race #2- #3 DASTARDLY DEEDS; #4 KARAYEL; #2 WHERE’S FREDO
Race #3- #2 WILDWOOD SICILIAN; #4 FAST JACK; #1 ASTI SKY
Race #4- #2 INSIDE THE CIRCLE; #8 ROCKET HOTSHOT; #6 LARK
Race #5- #3 WILD WES; #4 CHICKS FOR FREE; #7 EL MAS LOCO
Race #6- #2 BIG SPORT; #4 FOLLOW THE SIGNS; #5 TWO BIT KID
Race #7- #5 I’M CORFU; #8 NEVER HAVE I EVER; #7 CHINOBE
Race #8- #4 MINISTRY OF ART; #7 IRISH TUFF; #6 FINAL CALL

Lone Star Park
Race #1- #4 PADDYS DAY; #5 QUICK SAND AA; #1 RB BRADLEY NELSON
Race #2- #1 UPTOWN SANDY GIRL; #2 RB LARA; #8 DANCE WITH ME BW
Race #3- #2 FLYIN CHARLIE; #5 MIGHTY VALENTINO; #8 RUNNING FOR RAIN
Race #4- #5 JESS MY DISCO; #10 BP KOOL WAGON; #9 JESS A SHY BOY
Race #5- #5 GJB BLACK SWAN; #6 CONTINUAL DIVIDENDS; #1 SINNIN BILL
Race #6- #12 D GOLDEN FORTUNE; #9 EL CLEMENTITO; #1 SHAKEM DASH
Race #7- #9 THUNDER MIGHTY BUG; #8 FLYIN ROBOK; #4 ICE OPENER
Race #8- #12 SIGNS OF ICE; #9 WILDINSEPEPERABLE; #10 BROOKLYNNS FINEST
Race #9- #9 DASH N TO THE CARTEL; #8 SIR PRIZE CARTEL; #1 JET DOT COM
Race #10- #7 VP COLD STRONG HEART; #9 WB STEVIE NIX; #8 SOUTHERN ELECTRIC
Race #11- #1 PRINCESS CLASSIC; #4 HEZA CLASSY NOW; #5 X RATED WINNER
Race #12- #9 BETTYS DASHIN EAGLE; #7 GULF COAST FLYER; #2 CANDY DEEP

Los Alamitos Race Course
Race #1- #2 SHE’S SO PRETTY; #1 CONVINCE; #6 COAL SHAFT
Race #2- #3 HOT PURSUIT; #5 BLACK STORM; #7 ALLEVA
Race #3- #3 LI'L GRAZEN; #4 DOZO; #6 A DIME FOR ME
Race #4- #4 FUNKENSTEIN; #8 PRINCE ZIGGY; #7 DADDYS SPECIALDARK
Race #5- #12 UNDER THE STARS; #2 COMEDIC; #13 SHE’S GOT A WAY
Race #6- #1 LAW ABIDIN CITIZEN; #4 FORE LEFT; #2 ULTIMATE BANGO
Race #7- #6 AMERICAN THEOREM; #1 ESSENTIAL WAGER; #8 SONIC BREES
Race #8- #10 MEMES; #8 BIG CREEK; #6 TREBBIANO
Race #9- #3 MESSIER; #4 BAROSSA; #5 SLOW DOWN ANDY
Race #10- #7 SUPERSONIC FLYER; #1 BIG STRIKE; #6 SPANISH CHANNEL

Mahoning Valley Race Course
Race #1- #6 MOBIL CHIC; #3 GOOSEISONTHELOOSE; #1 I’M JAC’D
Race #2- #4 TALKBACK; #5 DIVINE MARTHA; #2 JILLY FROM JERSEY
Race #3- #9 OAKS HONEY; #7 BLACKTIEANDTUX; #1 VISUAL MISSION
Race #4- #3 HOOF PRINCE; #7 MONTAUK COVE; #4 WIZARD WILLIE
Race #5- #8 OUT ATTHE SPEEDWAY; #3 BLUSHING BETTY; #6 MARCIE’S CANDY
Race #6- #2 CAT HEAT; #1 MONSTER HUNTER; #4 NAMBITI
Race #7- #3 GOLDEN NOTION; #5 THE FALCON; #2 HE’S A BELIEVER
Race #8- #3 HOBOKEN HUSTLE; #9 BLACK BUTTE; #1 KITTY EXPRESS

Oaklawn Park
Race #1- #8 HEIRLOOM KITTEN; #6 IKE; #4 COACH ADAMS
Race #2- #2 ONE FOR RICHIE; #5 SACRED OATH; #3 BEVERLY PARK
Race #3- #6 LATIN CASINO; #1 KOSHER COWBOY; #5 THE FEATURE
Race #4- #2 CONSTITUTIONAL LAW; #8 STRATOFORTRESS; #7 LATE NITE RADIO
Race #5- #7 JOHNNY UNLEASHED; #2 MUCH BETTER; #1 FULL AUTHORITY
Race #6- #6 ONE TEN STADIUM; #9 RAZO; #4 FULL BUCK MOON
Race #7- #2 MY SIXTH SENSE; #1 GUEST SUITE; #3 SONNEMAN
Race #8- #5 FAN CLUB; #1 ROULETTE; #3 BRODY BOUCHER
Race #9- #4 SUPER STOCK; #2 DEFEATER; #1 LAST SAMURAI
Race #10- #4 CONTINENTAL COINS; #8 MR. TIP; #11 GIGGING

Tampa Bay Downs
Race #1- #6 R PREROGATIVE; #2 GLORY ROLL; #5 CLEM GEM
Race #2- #7 UNIQUE PATH; #2 ROYAL BIZ; #1 TINKER’S PAL
Race #3- #12 TOURING EGYPT; #3 RIVERCREST ROAD; #7 ESTILO ELEGANTE
Race #4- #2 R ADIOS JERSEY; #1 HEIRESSALL; #6 STARSHIP NALA
Race #5- #2 CURLIN’S THRILL; #6 MYSTIC LINK; #7 DOUBLE TOUGH TIGER
Race #6- #4 WELL DEFINED; #3 SHIVAREE; #2 DRAMA CHORUS
Race #7- #2 PUGILIST; #1 POSTINO’S IDOL; #4 STORMY D
Race #8- #6 CREEKMORE; #3 ACE DESTROYER; #5 DOODLE HOPPER
Race #9- #5 COFFEE BEAN; #3 GEM MINE; #7 CURRENT CAUSE
Race #10- #6 JURA; #4 PHAROAH CAT; #8 JUMP BACK JACK

Turfway Park
Race #1- #6 SPECTACULAR GEM; #8 FLAT OUT BEAUTIFUL; #3 INVENTING BLAME
Race #2- #3 ADDISON; #8 ANN IN THE MIDDLE; #7 SEVEN KINGDOMS
Race #3- #5 VACCINE OF HOPE; #7 AMERICAN HERO; #4 SHANNONRUN
Race #4- #4 EL AHIJADO; #14 CHEFFY; #7 HEALING
Race #5- #5 ADVENTURING; #13 DREIDEL; #8 TAKNTOTHECLEANERS
Race #6- #8 DIAMOND MONEY; #9 SANDOR CLEGANE; #6 METOLIUS
Race #7- #1A ANNAGANGSTA; #8 SKYLERVILLE; #1 MISS REMMIA
Race #8- #8 KATE’S GOLDEN DUDE; #12 HOPPED UP; #5 VOLUBILE

Can'tPickAWinner
Los Alamitos Race Course Selections for December 11, 2021 – Horse Racing Picks

By Kyle E in Horse Racing — Dec 11th, 2021 1:38am PST

Los Alamitos Race Course Selections for December 11, 2021 – Horse Racing Picks
Much of the country has been going through severe weather over the last 24 hours, so you might find some cancellations on Saturday.
On the west coast the weather is clear in California. Los Alamitos Race Course should go off without incident.
Industry Leading 9% Cashback!
Los Alamitos has the biggest race of the day with the running of the $300,000 Los Alamitos Futurity (Gr. 2). This is the only stakes race at Los Alamitos on Saturday, but it’s the biggest event in the US.
We are heading to Los Alamitos Race Course for three picks on Saturday. Check out our Aqueduct Racetrack page for selections earlier in the afternoon.
Los Alamitos has a total of ten races worth $658,000. Head below for our free Los Alamitos Race Course picks on December 11, 2021.
Taking Your Horse Race Betting to the Next Level
Race 1
(1) Convince
+200 (2/1)
(2) She’s So Pretty
+160 (8/5)
(3) Flatterwithjewels
SCRATCH
(4) Goddess Aphrodite
+2000 (20/1)
(5) Bossy Soul
+350 (7/2)
(6) Cool Shaft
+300 (3/1)
Post Time: 12:00 p.m. PST
Distance:1 Mile
Purse: $29,000
The first event at Los Alamitos covers a mile on the dirt. We’re going to try to find a winner right off the bat in this one.
Convince and She’s So Pretty should have a strong presence in the stretch. Convince is 5 for 36 in her career, and finished 3rd, 2nd, 3rd in her previous three outings.
She’s been in good form and has to be considered. Two races back, Convince placed 2nd behind Hot on the Trail by a nose for a $24,000 purse.
Convince came back on December 3 to show 3rd in a $13,000 assignment. That was disappointing at Golden Gate Fields. She is capable of more than that, though.
She’s So Pretty should be tough to top if she wants to run here. In her last outing, She’s So Pretty beat Proof of Jazz by 1 length in a $13,000 race.
This was after showing 3rd on November 12 for a $17,000 prize. Expect her to have a good chance of going back-to-back versus this competition.
The Bet
(1) SHE’S SO PRETTY
+160
Place Bet Now!
Race 6
(1) Law Abidin Citizen
+160 (8/5)
(2) Ultimate Bango
+400 (4/1)
(3) The Rule of King’s
+1200 (12/1)
(4) Fore Left
+250 (5/2)
(5) Strongconstitution
+250 (5/2)
Post Time: 2:28 p.m. PST
Distance:6 Furlongs
Purse:$55,000
Race 6 is a 6-furlong race trek for a $55,000 purse. Strongconstitution and Law Abidin Citizen are on my shortlist to win this one.
Strongconstitution is 2 for 12 with graded experience on his resume. He’s finished 6th, 7th, 7th, 3rd in his previous four outings and needs something easier.
After showing 3rd on April 25 at Golden Gate, Strongconstitution went on a much needed layoff. This was after going 7th in the $200,000 San Carlos Stakes (Gr. 2) in March, so that drop didn’t help.
Law Abidin Citizen is 8 for 32 in his career, and has finished 4th, 1st, 4th, 9th in his last four attempts. He beat Top Harbor by a neck for a $75,000 purse on July 3 in the Oak Tree Sprint Stakes, and then faltered in California at Del Mar and Santa Anita.
However, these were tough outings in the $300,000 Bing Crosby (Gr. 3) in July for 4th, and then most recently 9th in the $200,000 Eddie D. Stakes (Gr. 2). Down to $55,000, Law Abidin Citizen should appreciate this grade.
The Bet
(1) LAW ABIDIN CITIZEN
+160
Place Bet Now!
Race 7
(1) Essential Wager
+120 (6/5)
(2) Asphalt Andy
+3000 (30/1)
(3) Piroli
+1000 (10/1)
(4) Missing Maurice
+3000 (30/1)
(5) Midnight Fury
+1500 (15/1)
(6) Trebbiano
+300 (3/1)
(7) Szyslak
+800 (8/1)
(8) Big Creek
+600 (6/1)
(9) Blessed Brother
+1200 (12/1)
(10) Memes
+600 (6/1)
Post Time: 3:28 p.m. PST
Purse:$52,000
Race 7 is a $52,000 event covering 6 furlongs. Look at Teton Valley and Essential Wager for strong consideration.
Teton Valley is 3 for 16 and has finished 4th, 1st, 4th in his last three attempts. The colt put together a good run on October 29 at Santa Anita to beat Herd Immunity by 5 lengths in a $33,000 race.
Teton Valley was unable to build on that race, and settled for 4th in his last assignment on November 27 at Del Mar. He finished 4th for a $40,000 purse and will look for better today.
Essential Wager has finished 2nd, 1st in two races in his career. After the colt placed 2nd behind Affable by 3 ½ lengths in a $60,000 outing, he responded with a half-length win in a $70,000 race on November 12 at Del Mar.
The $300,000 colt should find this one to his liking. This should have an easy trip if he’s interested in running out of the gate.
The Bet
(1) ESSENTIAL WAGER
+120

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 03:20 PM
Aqueduct Racetrack Selections for December 11, 2021 – Horse Racing Picks

By Kyle E in Horse Racing — Dec 11th, 2021 12:17am PST

Aqueduct Racetrack Selections for December 11, 2021 – Horse Racing Picks
We have races on Saturday throughout the country. There were strong storms that ripped through several states, so it’s best to check to see if a track you plan on playing is operating. I know that Kentucky was hit hard. Rain is expected on Saturday in Florence, Kentucky, so it is tough to see Turfway Park going on Saturday.
Industry Leading 9% Cashback!
The biggest race today is the running of the $300,000 Los Alamitos Futurity (Gr. 2) on the west coast in California. Fair Grounds has the most stakes races with seven in New Orleans. Our first stop is going to be at Aqueduct Racetrack in New York.
Aqueduct Racetrack has nine races worth $544,000 on Saturday afternoon. The $100,000 Garland Stakes is the feature at Aqueduct on this card. Head below for our free Aqueduct Racetrack picks for December 11, 2021.
Taking Your Horse Race Betting to the Next Level
Race 3
(1) Mischievous Diane
+100 (1/1)
(2) Jacko’s Day Out
+450 (9/2)
(3) Snow Loves a Fight
+2000 (20/1)
(4) Mythreebutterflies
+800 (8/1)
(5) Toosweettobesour
+1200 (12/1)
(6) Senseofexcellence
+600 (6/1)
(7) Goodmorning Angel
+350 (7/2)
Post Time: 1:18 p.m. EST
Purse:$80,000
Race 3 is a $80,000 event covering 6 furlongs on the dirt. Look at Goodmorning Angel and Mischievous Diane for potential winners in this one.
Goodmorning Angel is making her debut on Saturday afternoon for Steve Asmussen. This looks like a good spot for Goodmorning Angel to make noise right away in her career.
The filly has put together good work in the morning, and should be dangerous if it translates on raceday. Goodmorning Angel was most recently timed at 49.50 seconds at 4 furlongs on December 5.
She also looked good on November 21 with a time of 1:01.00 at 5 furlongs. This looks like a decent chance for her. Mischievous Diane should give her a big challenge.
Mischievous Diane has raced twice and did well to place 2nd in both appearances at Belmont Park and Aqueduct. In her debut, she placed 2nd behind Sweet as Pie by 1 ¼ lengths for a $90,000 purse.
In her next and most recent attempt, she placed 2nd behind Kathleen O. by a head for $80,000. If Mischievous Diane runs her race, expect a big chance for a win.
The Bet
(1) MISCHIEVOUS DIANE
+100
Place Bet Now!
Race 5
(1) Raymond Road
+800 (8/1)
(2) Royal Currency
+500 (5/1)
(3) Tijera Lee
+2000 (20/1)
(4) Playmaggieforme
+3000 (30/1)
(5) Celine the Queen
+250 (5/2)
(6) Queens Dancer
+1500 (15/1)
(7) Kant Hurry Love
+300 (3/1)
(8) Glittering Prize
+1500 (15/1)
(9) Ribot’s Valentine
+1500 (15/1)
(10) Easy Play
+3000 (30/1)
(11) Cindy’s Choice
+1200 (12/1)
(12) Leeloo
+1000 (10/1)
Post Time: 2:11 p.m. EST
Purse:$70,000
The fifth assignment at Aqueduct goes for 6 furlongs on the dirt. 12 horses are expected to compete for a $70,000 purse. Celine the Queen and Kant Hurry Love should have a chance.
Celine the Queen is making her debut on Saturday in this event. The $170,000 filly has been keeping up in morning workouts, with three very strong 4-furlong trips with a time of 47.04, 47.05, and 47.63 seconds most recently on November 27.
That form should put Celine the Queen in a good spot versus this field. Look for her to be tested by Kant Hurry Love who has five races of experience.
Kant Hurry Love has finished 3rd, 3rd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd. She has been close and keeps knocking at the wire hard.
In her last attempt, Kant Hurry Love placed behind Sterling Silver by a nose for a $70,000 purse. This was after placing behind Silver Fist by 4 ¼ lengths in a $75,000 race.
The value looks strong enough to consider a play on Kant Hurry Love in this one. She’s coming on strong and should be rewarded soon.
The Bet
(7) KANT HURRY LOVE
+300
Place Bet Now!
Race 8 – Garland Stakes
(1) Call on Mischief
+500 (5/1)
(2) Glass Ceiling
+120 (6/5)
(3) Letmetakethiscall
+2000 (20/1)
(4) Just Read It
+2000 (20/1)
(5) Starfront
+400 (4/1)
(6) Sadie Lady
+600 (6/1)
(7) Song River
+350 (7/2)
Post Time: 3:37 p.m. EST
Distance:6 ½ Furlongs
Purse:$100,000
The $100,000 Garland Stakes is the feature race at Aqueduct on Saturday afternoon. Consideration for Glass Ceiling and Song River must be in order in this spot.
Song River is 4 for 18 and she is searching for a hat-trick on Saturday. She has finished 1st, 4th, 2nd, 1st, 1st in her last five attempts.
In her last two outings, Song River defeated Lady Traveler by 1 ½ lengths for a $103,000 purse, and then 1 ¼ lengths for $134,000. Song River is going to have to fight from the outside but has a live chance.
Glass Ceiling is 4 for 22 and coming off a solid performance in the $100,000 Pumpkin Pie Stakes, placing 2nd behind Lady Rocket by a head. Prior to that attempt, Glass Ceiling won a $92,000 race easily by 6 lengths.
That was an impressive performance with Glass ceiling drawing clear going into the stretch and driving. She should like going back down in distance to 6 ½ furlongs on Saturday.
The Bet
(2) GLASS CEILING
+120

Can'tPickAWinner
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Lone Star Park
PURCHASE
Lone Star Park - Race 8

WPS / Exacta / $.50 Trifecta / $.10 Superfecta / Daily Double $.50 Pick 3 (Races 8-9-10) / $.50 Pick 5 (Races 8-12)

Maiden Claiming $5,000 • 250 Yards • Dirt • Ages 3 and up • CR: 66 • Purse: $8,500 • Post: 9:21P
QUARTER HORSE 250Y, FOR MAIDENS, THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD. THREE YEAR OLDS, 124 LBS.; OLDER, 126 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $5,000.
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Not Applicable (Quarter Horse). * KEY ANGLES * TUSCANI: Horse has the highest average Equibase Class Rating at the distance/surface. HORNING STAR: Horse has the highest TrackMaster Power Rating. BROOKLYNNS FINEST: Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. LETHAL LOOKS: Jockey/Trainer combination return on investment is at least +20. SIGNS OF ICE: Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface.
TUSCANI
6/1

5/1
HORNING STAR
5/1

6/1
BROOKLYNNS FINEST
5/1

8/1
LETHAL LOOKS
6/1

8/1
SIGNS OF ICE
4/1

8/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
LETHAL LOOKS

6/1
Average

TUSCANI

6/1
Slow

DIAMONDS FOR SERENA

30/1
Slow/Trouble-prone

HORNING STAR

5/1
Average/Trouble-prone

SANTA JUANA GIRL

20/1
Slow

SWEET MARY JEAN

8/1
Fast

MCW IVORYS IMPRINT

20/1
Average

WILDINSEPEPERABLE

9/2
Average

BROOKLYNNS FINEST

5/1
Average

MAIESTY STORM

20/1
Slow

SIGNS OF ICE

4/1
Slow

Unknown Running Style: BI EXPRESSO (20/1) [Jockey: Andrade Jr Oscar - Trainer: Sanchez Rodolfo].

Can'tPickAWinner
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Oaklawn Park
PURCHASE
Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 5 - SA - 6.0f on the Dirt. Purse: $50000 Class Rating: 100

FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE STARTED FOR A CLAIMING PRICE OF $40,000 OR LESS IN 2021. THREE YEAR OLDS, 122 LBS.; OLDER, 124 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE SINCE SEPTEMBER 11, 2020 ALLOWED 2 LBS. A RACE SINCE JULY 11, 2021 ALLOWED 4 LBS.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 6 LONG TERM THINKING 4/1

# 1 FULL AUTHORITY 6/1

# 2 MUCH BETTER 3/1

LONG TERM THINKING looks to be a very good contender. Lately Vazquez has been sizzling which may give the edge to this horse. He has to be given a chance given the very strong speed numbers. Is a key contender - given the 96 Equibase Speed Figure from his most recent race. FULL AUTHORITY - Has decent Equibase speed figs and has to be considered for a bet here. Must be given consideration based on the strong Equibase speed fig recorded in the last contest. MUCH BETTER - Looks decent versus this group of horses and ought to be one of the front-runners. Competitive rider and trainer combo winning 17 percent of their races working together.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 03:21 PM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts
PURCHASE

Bar

Charles Town - Race #1 - Post: 7:00pm - Maiden Claiming - 6.5 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $18,700 Class Rating: 53

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#6 CAYATANO (ML=9/2)
#5 SALTY J J (ML=4/1)
#1 BLACK SHADOW (ML=10/1)

CAYATANO - Gelding was in versus 'open company' on November 19th and should find this group easier to deal with. Ran last out against much better horses at Charles Town. The move down the ladder based on class rating points should suit him well. SALTY J J - Don't throw this one out due to his last event at Charles Town where he ran fourth on a sloppy track. Should improve this time around. BLACK SHADOW - If the early pace horses get weary, this gelding will kick into high gear. This gelding is probably the best closer in the field. This gelding is in superb condition right now. Finished third last time out and comes back soon.

Vulnerable Contenders: #8 KID GENIUS (ML=9/5), #3 CHAMPSTER (ML=3/1),

KID GENIUS - This steed hasn't been on the track since October 29th. Not even any works. CHAMPSTER - This gelding made little impact last time out. Could be tough for this entrant to beat this group off of that last speed figure. Improbable to improve enough to run a figure close enough to today's class figure, so put him on the questionable contenders list.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
Bet on #6 CAYATANO to win if we can get at least 2/1 odds

EXACTA WAGERS:
6 with [1,5]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Box [1,5,6] Total Cost: $6

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 03:21 PM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Los Alamitos (Quarter Horse)
PURCHASE
Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 9 - Invitational Handicap - 440y on the Dirt. Purse: $600000 Class Rating: 108

QUARTER HORSE 440Y, CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS S. - GRADE 1 FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD. THREE YEAR OLDS 122 LBS. OLDER 124 LBS. HORSE WHO ARE QUALIFIED TO THIS RACE MUST PASS THE ENTRY BOX IN THE USUAL MANNER, WITH A PAYMENT OF $10,000 ENTRY FEE MUST BE ON DEPOSIT WITH THE PAYMASTER OF PURSES AT TIME OF ENTRIES CLOSING. HORSES MUST BE CONSIDERED A

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 6 APOLLITICAL PENCE 7/2

# 7 POWERFUL FAVORITE 5/2

# 10 REALLY FIRST DOWN 20/1

APOLLITICAL PENCE has a competitive shot to take this race. Has been running in the most competitive company of the field lately. With a strong 104 average speed rating at the distance, seems well suited for today's competition. Boasts formidable Equibase Speed Figures on average overall when matched with the rest of this field. POWERFUL FAVORITE - With Nicasio in the saddle guiding him, this gelding will almost certainly be able to break out sharply in this race. Has been consistently racing well as of late. REALLY FIRST DOWN - Trainer boasts very strong win figures at this distance and surface.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 03:22 PM
Rocketman Sports (http://www.rocketmansports.com/)
NCAA Basketball
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES ‑13.5
+90

Mikey Sports (http://www.mikeysports.com/)
NCAA Basketball
EASTERN MICHIGAN EAGLES ‑1

5thstreetpicks (https://www.5thstreetpicks.com/)
NHL
PHILADELPHIA FLYERS ‑1.5 +170

Hottie4Sports (https://twitter.com/Hottie4Sports)

No pick yet

The Money Team Wins Sports (https://twitter.com/TMTWMoney)
NCAA Basketball
ARIZONA WILDCATS ‑110

R and R Totals (http://www.randrtotals.com/)
NCAA Basketball
EASTERN ILLINOIS PANTHERS/BUTLER BULLDOGS u122

Tommy King Wins (http://www.tkwins.com/)
NBA
MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES ‑8

Silvas Sports (http://www.silvassports.com)
NCAA Basketball
SOUTH DAKOTA STATE JACKRABBITS +5.5 ‑105

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 03:43 PM
Insider Sports Report (https://www.insidersportsreport.com)
NBA
Spurs under 219
2-3 (-130)
5-1 (+390)

Elite Sports Picks (https://www.elite-sports-picks.com)
CFB
Army over 35
1-4 (-340)
5-2 (+280)

National Sports Service (https://www.nationalsportsservice.com/)
NBA
Cavs under 223.5
2-1 (+90)
3-3 (-30)

Profit On Sports (https://www.profitonsports.com)
CBB
Colorado St. +1.5
1-2-1 (-120)
3-4 (-140)

Primetime Sports Picks (http://www.primetimesportspicks.com/)
CBB
Washington St. -5.5
2-0 (+200)
3-4 (-140)

Top Rank Sports Picks (http://www.topranksportspicks.com)
NBA
Denver -1
2-2 (-20)
3-4 (-140)

The Sports Consensus (https://www.thesportsconsensus.com)
CBB
St. Marys -9
2-3 (-130)
2-4 (-240)

Doc's Picks (http://www.docspicks.com)
CBB
Valparaiso -4.5
2-3 (-130)
2-5 (-350)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 03:47 PM
Rk
Sports Services
Free Sports Picks
Place A Bet

NSA(The Legend) (https://www.nsawins.com/)
NBA – Rockets +8
Line @ Bovada (https://record.revenuenetwork.com/_d5unAk642GfsGTz_YfB9onf8DuVAkVka/0/)

Gameday Network (https://www.gamedaynetwork.com/)
NBA – Heat -1
Line @ Bovada (https://record.revenuenetwork.com/_d5unAk642Gf97H-d5Ks7MGNd7ZgqdRLk/0/)

Sports Action 365 (https://www.sportsaction365.com/)
NBA – Warriors over 212.5
Line @ BetAnySports (https://affiliates.betanysports.eu/tracking/Affiliate.aspx?idBook=3&mediaTypeID=11786&AffUrlID=1617&LandingPageID=14)

Vegas Line Crushers (https://www.vegaslinecrushers.com/)
CBB – Florida International pk
Line @ GT Bets (https://www.gtbets.ag/?refer=141)

VegasSI.com (https://www.vegassi.com/)
CBB – Oklahoma pk
Line @ Bovada (https://record.revenuenetwork.com/_d5unAk642Gf97H-d5Ks7MGNd7ZgqdRLk/0/)

PointSpreadReport.com(SAM CASEY) (https://www.pointspreadreport.com)
CBB – Colorado St +1
Line @ BetAnySports (https://affiliates.betanysports.eu/tracking/Affiliate.aspx?idBook=3&mediaTypeID=11786&AffUrlID=1617&LandingPageID=14)

Winning Big Sports (https://www.winningbigsports.com)
CBB – Youngstown St -6.5
Line @ MyBookie (http://record.webpartners.co/_xfzl4TRUwAgWqcfzuvZcQGNd7ZgqdRLk/1/)

NSA(Gerry “Big Cat” Andino) (https://www.nsawins.com)
NBA – Warriors -3

Lou Panelli (https://www.nsawins.com)
NBA – Nuggets -1

VegasSI.com Platinum Info Club (https://www.vegassi.com/)
CBB – Michigan St over 129.5

William E. Stockton (https://www.nsawins.com/)
CBB – Mercer -4.5
Line @ MyBookie (http://record.webpartners.co/_xfzl4TRUwAgWqcfzuvZcQGNd7ZgqdRLk/1/)

Vincent Pioli (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/vincent-pioli/)
CBB – Tennessee Martin +7

Steve “Scoop” Kendall (https://www.nsawins.com/)
CBB – Montana St under 145.5

SCORE (https://record.revenuenetwork.com/_d5unAk642Gf97H-d5Ks7MGNd7ZgqdRLk/0/)
CBB – Alabama -3

Tony Campone (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/tony-campone/)
CBB – Duquesne -5

Chicago Sports Group (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/chicago-sports-group/)
CBB – Lafayette +7.5

Hollywood Sportsline (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/hollywood-sportsline/)
NBA – Kings +6

VIP Action (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/vip-action-sports/)
NBA – Rockets +8

South Beach Sports (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/south-beach-sports/)
NBA – Nuggets -1

Las Vegas Sports Commission (https://record.revenuenetwork.com/_d5unAk642Gf97H-d5Ks7MGNd7ZgqdRLk/0/)
CBB – Siena -5.5

NY Players Club (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/new-york-players-club/)
CBB – Providence over 134

Fred Callahan (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/fred-callahan/)
CBB – Quinnipiac -13.5

Las Vegas Private CEO Club (https://www.vegaslinecrushers.com)
CBB – Towson under 141

Michigan Sports (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/michigan-sports-network/)
NBA – Warriors -3

National Consensus Report (https://www.pointspreadreport.com/)
NBA – Wizards +6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 03:56 PM
Totals Guru Dec 11 '21, 5:00 PM in 1h
NCAA-B | Manhattan vs Utah
Play on: UNDER 139 -110

Free Total Annihilator On Manhattan vs Utah under 139 -110

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 03:57 PM
Timothy Black Dec 11 '21, 6:00 PM in 2h
NCAA-B | LSU vs Georgia Tech
Play on: Georgia Tech +9 -110 at SC Consensus

1* Best Bet on Georgia Tech +9 -110

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 03:57 PM
Rocky Atkinson Dec 11 '21, 6:30 PM in 2h
NCAA-B | Minnesota vs Michigan
Play on: Michigan -13½ -110 at linepros

Rocketman Free plays 93-62 60% run!

My premium members and I have been blessed!
65% in NBA this year!
65% in CBB this year!
61% CFB this year!
68% in NFL this year!
67% NHL This year!
I do have 5 College Football premium bowl plays loaded!
Rocketman Sports FREE CBB play Saturday 12-11-21
Minnesota @ Michigan (6:30 PM EST)
Play On: Michigan -13 1/2
The Minnesota Golden Gophers travel to Michigan to take on the Wolverines on Saturday night. Minnesota is 7-1 SU overall this year while Michigan comes in with a 6-3 SU overall record on the season. Minnesota is 4-20 SU and 7-17 ATS last 3 years on the road. Minnesota is 4-9 ATS last 13 games as a road underdog. Minnesota is 2-7 ATS last 9 games after an ATS loss. Minnesota is 1-6 ATS last 7 games after a SU loss. Michigan is 4-1 ATS last 5 games after scoring 100 points or more. Michigan is 15-6-1 ATS last 22 games after a SU win of more than 20 points. The favorite is 4-1 ATS last 5 meetings in this series. The home team is 4-0 ATS last 4 meetings in this series. My Rocketman rating has Michigan winning by 18.75 points in this one. We'll recommend a small play on Michigan tonight! Thanks and good luck, Rocky

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 03:58 PM
Black Widow Dec 11 '21, 7:00 PM in 3h
NCAA-B | Drexel vs Abilene Christian
Play on: Abilene Christian -3½ -110 at William Hill

1* Free Wiseguy Play on Abilene Christian -3½ -110

Can'tPickAWinner
Kenny Walker Dec 11 '21, 7:08 PM in 3h
NHL | Canadiens vs Blues
Play on: Blues -210 at SC Consensus

Free Pick on Blues

Can'tPickAWinner
Sean Murphy Dec 11 '21, 9:08 PM in 5h
NHL | Flyers vs Coyotes
Play on: Coyotes +1½ -180 at Mirage

Saturday NHL Free play. My selection is on Arizona +1.5 goals over Philadelphia at 9:05 pm et on Saturday.
The Flyers snapped their long losing streak with a stunning 4-3 win in Vegas last night but I believe that leaves them in a tough spot as they head to Arizona to face the lowly Coyotes on Saturday night. Arizona is coming off a 3-1 loss to the Panthers last night - certainly not an unexpected result with Florida taking out its frustrations off a tough stretch. Here, we'll note that the Flyers are a woeful 0-10 in their last 10 games following a road win by a single goal, outscored by a ridiculous 3.8 goals on average in that situation. The Coyotes, meanwhile, despite their struggles this season remain a solid 24-16 in their last 40 games following a home loss, outscoring opponents by an average margin of 0.4 goals in that spot. This is a key spot for the 'Yotes as their schedule only gets tougher from here with a home date against the red hot Rangers followed by an extended road trip. In an obvious revenge spot after getting shutout in Philadelphia earlier this season, look for Arizona to rise to the occasion. Take Arizona +1.5 goals.

Can'tPickAWinner
Bobby Conn Dec 11 '21, 9:30 PM in 5h
NCAA-B | UCLA vs Marquette
Play on: Marquette +7½ -110 at SC Consensus

1* Free Play on Marquette +7½ -110

Can'tPickAWinner
Doc's Sports Dec 11 '21, 9:30 PM in 5h
NCAA-B | UCLA vs Marquette
Play on: UCLA -6½ -110 at Mirage

Free Play from Doc’s Sports. Take UCLA Bruins over Marquette Golden Eagles (9:30p.m., Saturday, December 11 FOX) Like fading Marquette and will do so for a second straight weekend. We easily hit with Wisconsin last Saturday and Marquette is playing another veteran more talented team. UCLA already has a nonconference loss to Gonzaga and does not want another loss during the nonconference portion of the season. Look for them to pull away late in the second half and win this game by double-digits. Do not miss out on Doc’s Sports weekend card highlighted by a top play winner on Sunday from the NFL. Nine straight profitable days in football and you can expect more of the same this weekend. Get the plays now for and let 50 years of handicapping experience work for you.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 03:59 PM
Jeff Alexander Dec 11 '21, 10:00 PM in 6h
NCAA-B | Utah Valley vs Wyoming
Play on: Wyoming -7 -113 at pinnacle

1* NCAAB - Utah Valley/Wyoming FREE PICK on Wyoming -7
Saturday's Free NCAAB Pick is on the Wyoming Cowboys as a 7-point home favorite against the Utah Valley Wolverines. This is for all you action junkies that are looking for a bet to make late tomorrow night, as this game is set to tip-off at 10:00 EST.
Love the spot here for the Cowboys, who just had their perfect 8-0 start to the season snapped in an embarrassing 65-94 loss at Arizona. No question Wyoming hoped to be more competitive, but that Wildcats team looks like a legit Final Four team.
Perfect bounce back spot here for the Cowboys against a Utah Valley team that is very lucky to be 7-2. The Wolverines have played in 4 overtime games and won all 4. The even bigger thing here is Utah Valley is coming off a crushing 56-60 loss to rival Southern Utah. Bet Wyoming -7!

Can'tPickAWinner
Will Rogers Dec 11 '21, 10:08 PM in 6h
NHL | Bruins vs Flames
Play on: UNDER 5½ -120

Two very stingy teams face off with the Bruins on the road against the Flames tonight. The Bruins have a power outage of late averaging only 2 goals a game over their last 7 starts. It is unlikely they will break out against Calgary, who sport a league-best defense, and a game changing goalie in Markstrom. Bruins netminder Ullmark has also had some impressive outings of his own of late. He had a .953 save % against the high flying Oilers in his last start. The total is average, but these two teams could be tight-fisted. Take the Under.

Can'tPickAWinner
Hunter Price Dec 11 '21, 11:50 PM in 7h
Fighting | Charles Oliveira vs Dustin Poirier
Play on: Charles Oliveira +125 at SC Consensus

1* Free Pick on Charles Oliveira +125

Can'tPickAWinner
Jim Feist Jim Feist's Comp Pick, SATURDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2021
12/11 05:10 PM PT / 8:10 PM ET

NBA (555) HOUSTON ROCKETS VS (556) MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Take: (556) MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 04:00 PM
Mike Wynn

Free Pick: Cincinnati +8½ over Xavier

Can'tPickAWinner
Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR SATURDAY: NORTH CAROLINA -24 over Elon

Can'tPickAWinner
Totals4U

Early Saturday's Free Selection: Penn State/Michigan State over 130 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 04:01 PM
Atlantic Sports

Early Saturday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: Detroit Titans - 10 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
#1 Sports

Early Saturday's Free Play: Temple Owls + 1

Can'tPickAWinner
Platinum Plays

Your Free Pick: the Houston Cougars +1 over Alabama

Can'tPickAWinner
Nevada Sharpshooter

Your free winner for Saturday : Take UTAH (CBB) -14½ over Manhattan

Can'tPickAWinner
Golden Dragon

Saturday Free Play Temple +1 CBB

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 04:02 PM
Hawkeye Sports

Early Saturday's Free Pick: Tulsa Golden Hurricane - 3

Can'tPickAWinner
Huddle Up Sports

Saturday Free Colorado State -2

Can'tPickAWinner
Vegas Steam Line

Your free winner for Saturday: MINNESOTA (CBB) +12½ over Michigan

Can'tPickAWinner
High Stakes Syndicate

Free Selection for Early Saturday: Mercer Bears - 3 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
Kenny Towers

Your Free Pick for Saturday: GS/Phil OVER 212

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 04:03 PM
Tony Sacco

Free Play for Saturday: Fresno St (CBB) -3

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 04:04 PM
Hollywood Anthony

Your Free Play Take California -1½

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 04:04 PM
Chris Tudor

NCAA BB Alabama/Houston OVER the total of 145.5 pts.