PDA

View Full Version : Service Plays Saturday 12/11/21

Can'tPickAWinner
12-07-2021, 12:31 AM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

dawggy
12-07-2021, 05:04 PM
KYLE ANTHONY

Game: (24449) Miranda Maverick at (24450) Erin Blanchfield
Date/Time: Dec 11 2021 10:00 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Consensus Line
Play Rating: 4%
Play: Miranda Maverick -135

Recency bias from Miranda Mavericks' last bout pushed odds closer than they should be. So let's dive into how that fight played out… In the last bout, she faced a very tough-up Maycee Barber in which Miranda outstruck her 2 to 1 in the first two rounds, including some grappling success throughout the fight. Nearing the end of round 2, the live line had Maverick a very large favorite at -700. Even with round 3 slightly close somehow Miranda was on the losing end, but clearly, she earned the W. This loss is providing value on a fighter I'm pinning as a future title challenger. With that said, she's evolving her game from a power grappler to well rounded MMA fighter. This was a big step in the right direction although in a losing effort. Even more impressive was her victory over high-level grappler Gillian Robertson, in which Miranda out grappled Gillian all 3 rounds winning via decision. It appears she's putting it all together.
On the other side is Erin Blanchfield who's 22 years old (Maverick 24 years old) coming off a UFC debut win. Yes, it was complete domination of Sarah Alpar winning via unanimous decision. But let's be real… Sarah Alpar made a low level Jessica-Rose Clark look like a world-beater. Now I'm not saying Blanchfield isn't talented, but the level of opponents each has faced is different as Miranda's squared off against a much higher brand of talent.
Overall I'd absolutely give Maverick the advantage on the feet or in grappling exchanges. Anywhere this fight goes I'm comfortable in her ability and offensive attacks. Yet, the biggest advantage for her …will be strength. No doubt Maverick possesses the strength advantage in this match-up and expects any in tight situations for her to win. Her power inside clinching exchanges with the ability to muscle opponents down will earn her rounds and be a massive difference maker throughout the fight. In WMMA the most lethal weapon any female can have is takedowns. This is where I believe Miranda will find success. If their ground games nullify each other out, I believe Miranda finds the openings on the iffy striking defense of Blanchfield. Also, add in the fact it's a step down in competition level for Miranda while it's the toughest test Blanchfield faced in her career. I'd cap this line closer to -200, so at the current line of -135 provides a ton of value on a fighter who is better everywhere.

This was written prior to props being released. There should be a ton of value on Maverick via decision as neither of these ladies has been finished since being a pro.

4% Play: Miranda Maverick (-135)

rocky57
12-10-2021, 03:37 AM
Pickswise Sports

CFB
1* Navy +7.5
1* Under 34.5

Can'tPickAWinner
12-10-2021, 10:40 PM
Kyle Anthony Full UFC Card

Dec 12 Kyle Anthony 5% [MMA] (24417) Geoff Neal at (24418) Santiago Ponzinibbio

Time: 1:00 AM EST Santiago Ponzinibbio -110
Analysis:
In a main card bout Santiago Ponzinibbio faces Geoff Neal…

When breaking this fight down there's one vulnerability Geoff Neal displays… an inability walking opponents down correctly. Neil has a aggressive style backed by knockout power and pressure. Many opponents in the past have obliged Neil in that pursuit by entering a fire fight toe to toe. That's exactly what Neil seeks and those that move working from range find success. Guys like Frank Camacho, Niko Price and Mike Perry LOVE brawls and willing to engage. In his last 2 bouts, both in losing performances, opponents displayed how one demential Neil can be. Against Stephen Thompson and Neil Magny, Geoff was flat footed and unable to manage distance keeping him wildly firing shots from the outside. Not only that, …but he was so out of rhythm Neil's output would massively decline.

While Santiago Ponzinibbio presents a fantastic style to counter the heavy handed Geoff Neil. One advantage I'd give him is the simple fact this'll be in the normal size UFC cage. That extra space will help Santiago freely move around the cage as Neil presses forward allowing openings to counter and not getting smothered up against the fence. The straight line at which Neil pushes forward will be his downfall. Santiago has the boxing to match if not surpass Neil when it comes to hand speed. Finding range will be difficult all fight as Ponzi mixes in leg kicks. The overthrowing of power shots by Neil leaves him to win only by knockout, while Pozninibbio is more technical staying away from the big shots utilizing his faster hand speed. One of the biggest reasons I'm against Neil is his cardio dump early in fights. If he doesn't land the bomb early, I expect Santiago to have his way with him in the long run. The overthrowing will drain Neil's gas tank as well as forcing him out of position to be countered. Furthermore, over the last 2 fights Neil's appeared unmotivated with low striking output even in fights he's outright losing late which makes me question his mind frame. This could be confirmed as on Nov 25th Geoff was arrested for DWI and unlawfully carrying a weapon. This is all bad signs for a guy about to go into one of the biggest fights of his life. While Ponzinibbio has been vocal about being razor focus for a title run.

At a pick'em price on a guy I believe should be the clear favorite with all the tools… plenty of value and worth a 5% graded best bet.

5% Play: Santiago Ponzinibbio (-110)

Dec 12 Kyle Anthony 3% [MMA] (24453) Eryk Anders at (24454) Andre Muniz

Time: 1:00 AM EST Andre Muniz -135
Analysis:
In a main card bout, Andre Muniz faces Eryk Anders…

Both of these gentlemen possess grappling ability and comfort level in these situations. The biggest difference for me is the much higher level ground game of Muniz. Anders does have a wrestling background in which his strength and athletic ability gave him an edge. That athleticism assisted in those grappling exchanges but thats not something that'll work against Muniz. If Anders wants to take the fight to the ground he'll be dealing with Muniz consistantly submission hunting. In my opinion that could nullify one of Anders biggest weapons making him uncomfortable all fight long. On the feet Anders mostly sticks with power overhands hoping to land the big shot. That's actually a negative for two reasons: For one once he missed it'll open up windows for Muniz to level change. Those wild strikes and overly pursuing Muniz should provide takedown opportunities. But the 2nd reason its negative is it'll drain his cardio. Anders already has an iffy gas tank and overthrowing with all his power behind it will wear on him as fight goes on. Add in the fact that Eryk is also coming into this fight on short notice without a full training camp I don't believe he'll be in 100% fight ready shape. So if Muniz does find success via the takedown, Anders will be running on E quickly. Plus with Muniz 3 inch reach advantage and being a big middleweight, I like everything that Muniz brings to the table. Surprised this line isn't wider so I'm very comfortable playing this number.

Play: Andre Muniz (-135)

Dec 12 Kyle Anthony 3% [MMA] (24401) Charles Oliveira at (24402) Dustin Poirier

Time: 1:00 AM EST Charles Oliveira +140
Analysis:
In the main event of UFC 269, Charles Oliveira defends his title against Dustin Poirier…

It's absolutely impressive the elite level fighters Dustin Poirier faced. Guys like Khabib, Conor McGregor, Max Holloway and Justin Gaethje to name a few. His rise up the ranks is impressive indeed but there's one clear path for the reigning champion Charles Oliveira… grappling. No doubt Dustin is well rounded, but Charles has a top level ground game and an elite level submission finisher is a lot to overcome. Dustin's stood toe to toe with warriors but many of which don't offer up the versatility in all areas of MMA, while Oliveira presents a tough puzzle to figure out. Of course we all know his ground game credentials, …but whats getting overlooked is his continued elevation and fine tuning his striking skills. This blend of both worlds puts opponents into uncomfortable positions worrying about level changes or getting hold of a limb clinching. This mix opens striking on the feet as opponents worry about defending takedowns.

Over Oliveira's last 9 wins 8 of which came by way of finish inside the distance. (5 by submission and 3 via knockout) Only one was Tony Ferguson making it to the final bell, but Charles won all 3 rounds and completely dominated Ferguson winning via decision. What stood out the most when capping this fight was Charles most recent win over Michael Chandler. Although early Chandler had success, I liked seeing Charles overcome early adversity taking big shots. Yet in round 2 Oliveira dropped and finished Chandler in that round. As we just saw recently Gaethje vs Chandler, it's not easy putting Chandler away as he lasted all 3 rounds in a total all out war. That's definitely a feather in the cap of the current champion. Stylistically speaking, besides for Dustin's fantastic boxing and high durability Charles should feel very comfortable exchanging in the pocket. The added layer for Dustin worrying that one takedown could lead to a fight ending sequence will be in the back of his head. The slight timidness could cost him during split second decisions. I believe Charles can handle himself on the feet allowing him to seek level changes or controlling positioning. If Dan Hooker can take Dustin down, I'm sure Charles can and will.

No way should the current champion be a dog in this spot. I'd cap this closer to even or Charles a slight favorite. With that said, give me the champion at +140 with more weapons, more paths to victory and the opportunistic submission hunter.

Play: Charles Oliveira (+140)

Dec 11 Kyle Anthony 4% [MMA] (24449) Miranda Maverick at (24450) Erin Blanchfield

Time: 10:00 PM EST Miranda Maverick -135
Analysis:

In a preliminary bout, Miranda Maverick faces Erin Blanchfield…

We're taking advantage of a mispriced line.

Recency bias from Miranda Mavericks' last bout pushed odds closer than they should be. So let's dive into how that fight played out… In the last bout, she faced a very tough-up Maycee Barber in which Miranda outstruck her 2 to 1 in the first two rounds, including some grappling success throughout the fight. Nearing the end of round 2, the live line had Maverick a very large favorite at -700. Even with round 3 slightly close somehow Miranda was on the losing end, but clearly, she earned the W. This loss is providing value on a fighter I'm pinning as a future title challenger. With that said, she's evolving her game from a power grappler to well rounded MMA fighter. This was a big step in the right direction although in a losing effort. Even more impressive was her victory over high-level grappler Gillian Robertson, in which Miranda out grappled Gillian all 3 rounds winning via decision. It appears she's putting it all together.

On the other side is Erin Blanchfield who's 22 years old (Maverick 24 years old) coming off a UFC debut win. Yes, it was complete domination of Sarah Alpar winning via unanimous decision. But let's be real… Sarah Alpar made a low level Jessica-Rose Clark look like a world-beater. Now I'm not saying Blanchfield isn't talented, but the level of opponents each has faced is different as Miranda's squared off against a much higher brand of talent.

Overall I'd absolutely give Maverick the advantage on the feet or in grappling exchanges. Anywhere this fight goes I'm comfortable in her ability and offensive attacks. Yet, the biggest advantage for her …will be strength. No doubt Maverick possesses the strength advantage in this match-up and expects any in tight situations for her to win. Her power inside clinching exchanges with the ability to muscle opponents down will earn her rounds and be a massive difference maker throughout the fight. In WMMA the most lethal weapon any female can have is takedowns. This is where I believe Miranda will find success. If their ground games nullify each other out, I believe Miranda finds the openings on the iffy striking defense of Blanchfield. Also, add in the fact it's a step down in competition level for Miranda while it's the toughest test Blanchfield faced in her career. I'd cap this line closer to -200, so at the current line of -135 provides a ton of value on a fighter who is better everywhere.

This was written prior to props being released. There should be a ton of value on Maverick via decision as neither of these ladies has been finished since being a pro.

4% Play: Miranda Maverick (-135)

Dec 12 Kyle Anthony 2% [MMA] (24441) Dan Ige at (24442) Josh Emmett

Time: 1:00 AM EST Josh Emmett -150
Analysis:
In the featured fight on the prelims, Josh Emmett faces Dan Ige…

All week leading up to today money has been coming in on Dan Ige pushing this line down to -150 and as it was around -200.

Now is the time to place my wager on Josh Emmett…

There's a lot of question marks and suspect wins over Dan Ige's last 5 fights. Over that span going 3-2, …but lets break this down further. Recent lost to Chan Sung Jung in which Ige looked terrible and out of rhythm on a guy will slower combinations and less footwork then Josh Emmett. The other loss was against Calvin Kattar where he was out boxed most of the fight, …but the wins are where it appears suspect. KO'ing Gavin Tucker with a lucky punch in round 1, but ok I'll give that to him. Many point to Ige's win over high level kick boxer Edson Barboza, but this is another spot MMA judging got completely wrong as Edon clearly controlled the action, yet Ige was awarded the victory. Even recently Ige admitted he lost this bout. Prior to that he defeated Mirsad Bektic via splt decision and at the time Bektic was looked at as a rising talent in the division, but his career never really panned out going 0-3 in last 3 cage appearances. Furthermore Bektic announced his retirement from the sport after another recent loss. All things considered, Dan Ige could be 1-4 in last 5 cage appearances with one being the 22 second KO win over Tucker in a wild exchange.

On the other side is Josh Emmett who has all the tools to out land or knockout Ige Saturday night. Currently on a 5-1 run with 3 wins coming by way of KO, but what stood out most when capping this fight is Emmett's recent win against a very tough Shane Burgos last year. Not only did Josh win via decision but in their first exchange he blew out his knee shredding his ACL. That was early round one and we all know Josh is tough, but he fought 3 hard rounds against Shane out landing him and even dropped him in round 3. Add in the 5 inch reach advantage for Shane against Emmett on one leg, literally one leg and comes out on top?? Wow. Thats extremely impressive showing and believe many are wagering on Ige due to the ACL recovery. All signs indicate Josh is back 100% and he's even stated his repaired knee is stronger then his other leg due to rehab.

With that said, Emmett is known for his power but whats getting overlooked is his quick developing combinations getting those big shots there. Backing those heavy bombs with faster hand speed is how he's landed the KO shots on opponents. Add in his underrated footwork which is fantastic bouncing around the cage continues to throw off opponents. Both guys have wrestling but I'd give Josh the advantage there as well as the strength. Over last few fights we've seen guys with lesser power drop Ige or flash knock down him yet able to recover. His chin will be there to be hit and I think Emmett finds the bomb. Against Josh Emmett… if he lands one clean one its night night.

Now that this line has come down providing value at a discounted price from -200 to -150, …I'm on it and worthy of a client play wager.

Play: Josh Emmett (-150)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-10-2021, 10:42 PM
Football Jesus ARMY NAVY over the total

Can'tPickAWinner
12-10-2021, 10:43 PM
Greg Shaker

2 Army/Navy U36

Can'tPickAWinner
Doug Upstone

4* Navy Over 34.5
3* Army -7

Can'tPickAWinner
Allen Eastman

6* Army Over 34.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Scott Spreitzer

3* Arsenal -150

rocky57
12-11-2021, 03:58 AM
Pickswise Sports

CBB - Afternoon Update
All 2* Plays
BYU -5
Syracuse -146 ML
Wisconsin/Ohio State Over 135.5
Arkansas +2
LSU -8
Michigan/Minnesota Over 134

NHL 3* Best Bets
Tampa Bay -205
St Louis -195

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 07:21 AM
Ocal Sports

NCAAB
Western Michigan @ Detroit Under 142
South Dakota State vs Washington State Over 157.5
Arizona @ Illinois Over 152.5
Houston @ Alabama Over 145.5
Idaho +13

NHL
Toronto -1.5

citybeat
12-11-2021, 07:28 AM
Exterminator NBA system bet for today:

Golden State Warriors {A} bet - Unofficial series (best road record filter). Buy 3 points on the spread at no worse than -170 odds if they are underdogs. Take the money line if they're favorites. If the {A} bet does not win, please double up on the {B} bet by taking them again on 12/13. The potential {C} bet is on 12/14.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 07:38 AM
lewaticket eu

Manchester City – Wolves : M.City -2 @ 1.90
Udinese – AC Milan : AC Milan @ 1.88

Total Odds : 3.57

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 07:39 AM
under2goals uk

SCOTLAND: Championship
Morton – Inverness
Under 2 AH @ 2.00

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 09:43 AM
Greg Peterson Newsletter Best Bets

UC Santa Barbara vs St. Mary’s Under 129

Missouri +22.5 vs Kansas

Minnesota +14.5 vs Michigan

Old Dominion vs VCU Over 115.5

Alabama -1.5 vs Houston

Updated Record 91-66-3

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 10:29 AM
FRANK MAGLIOSA (9-4 CBB)

Minnesota/Michigan Under 134.5

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 10:38 AM
Dave Essler

3* Alabama -1

joejoe99
12-11-2021, 11:01 AM
PONIES.. HAWTHORN RACE 2 #2 RACE 7 #7 RACE 8# 6 ALL A CROSS

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 11:06 AM
WUnderdog

CBB

Nebraska vs Auburn 151 Under

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 11:10 AM
Bob Balfe

Manhattan +15
Houston +2

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 11:11 AM
CHRIS JORDAN

Top-Rated
1000♦
Top 25 Mismatch

Houston Cougars

Equalizer14
12-11-2021, 11:16 AM
Northcoast
2* Under 35 Navy/Army 3pm
Top Opinions:
Navy (+7) Army 3pm (Marquee)
Small College Late Phone:
3* Over 49.5 East Tennessee St/North Dakota St 12 Noon

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 11:23 AM
GUS AUGUSTINE

50 Dime
Big Ten
Game of the Month

The Pick: 50 Dime Michigan Wolverines

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 11:24 AM
TOMMY BRUNSON

The Pick: My 50 Dime play is Army-NavyUnder the total

rocky57
12-11-2021, 11:32 AM
H&H Sports

CFB
Triple Dime - Army -6.5 [-120]
Double Dime - East Tennessee State/North Dakota State Over 49

golden contender
12-11-2021, 11:41 AM
Saturday card has the NCAAB Non Conference Play of the Year Headlining hoops, In College Football we have a 6* Top play in the Army-Navy game 7-0 L7 in this game and an FCS Playoff Executive Level TIER 1 Total and NHL. NBA Comp Play below.

On Saturday the NBA Comp play is over 218.5 in the Utah at Washington game at 7:10 eastern. The game fits a nice 78% Over System from the database pertaining to both teams off a road favored win. Utah is ranked 2nd in scoring and has gone over 7 of 8 with 1 day of rest,5 of 6 off a 10+ point win and 5 of 6 vs a winning team. The Wizards are on a 5-0 run to the over vs winning teams, 5 of 6 after allowing 100 or more and 4 of 5 with 2 days rest. In the series these two have flown over the last 5 times. Look for a fast paced game that plays over. On Saturday the NCAAB Non Conference Game Of The Year Headlines a Solid cad that has a 6* Top play in the Army nave game a match we have hit the last 7 years. There is also a Huge Executive Level Tier 1 FCS College Football Playoff Total and a BIG NHL Play along with Soccer. Friday card sweeps the board. Jump on now as we are Poised for another big day. For the NBA Comp play. Go Over 218.5 in the Jazz at Wizards game. Rob V- Golden Contender Sports.

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 12:05 PM
JD SPORTS AUTHORITY

NCAAB
3:05 pm
South Dakota State at Washington State
Washington State -5.5 for 1 units

NCAAB
6:05 pm
Cal Santa Barbara at Saint Marys CA
Saint Marys CA -9 for 1 units

NCAAB
7:05 pm
Cal Irvine at Fresno State
Fresno State -2.5 for 1 units

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 12:06 PM
Hot Shot Sports

NBA
3* #564 San Antonio PK

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 12:06 PM
Godfatherlocks

#1 - navy midshipmen +7 (ncaaf)

#2 - philadelphia sixers +3 (nba)

#3 - creighton jays +5.5 (ncaab)

#4 - oklahoma sooners -1 (ncaab)

#5 - st. Bonaventure bonnies +3.5 (ncaab)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 12:09 PM
STEVE BUDIN - CEO

BROOKLYN COLLEGE BOYS

Non-Conference Lock of the Month

Pick: 50 Dimes - Arizona

Can'tPickAWinner
KIRBY MAXWELL

40 Dime
Oddsmakers Dilemma

PLAY: Marquette Golden Eagles

Can'tPickAWinner
AL DEMARCO - GM

Raise the Bar 20 Dime

The Pick: 20 Dimes - Xavier

Can'tPickAWinner
MITCHELL NEWMAN
75 Dime
Navy

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 12:10 PM
GABRIEL DUPONT
50 Dime
Interconference
Underdog of the Month
Arizona Coyotes

Can'tPickAWinner
JAY MCNEIL
50 DIME
Non-Conference Lock
St. Bonaventure Bonnies

Can'tPickAWinner
SEAN MICHAELS

100 Dime

Army

Can'tPickAWinner
TRACE ADAMS
1500♦
Non-Conference Lock
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets

Can'tPickAWinner
Marc Lawrence Preferred Picks: Army-Navy Classic Crusher.....NAVY

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 12:12 PM
Veno

Grade: 4
Selection: Utah Jazz Over 220.5

Grade: 4
Selection: Cleveland Cavaliers Over 220.5
(Note: Prevailing line currently sits at 223.5)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 12:13 PM
CleInsiderSports

NBA
Wizards +6.5
Kings +6.5

CBB
Oklahoma PK
Penn State +10
Pacific PK
Northern Arizona +5
St. Thomas +7

NHL
Blackhawks/Maple Leafs UNDER 6.5
Bruins/Flames UNDER 5.5

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 12:13 PM
The Prez

Game: (81) Carolina Hurricanes at (82) Edmonton Oilers
Date/Time: Dec 11 2021 10:08 PM EST
Play Rating: 4%
Play: Edmonton Oilers -130

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 12:48 PM
College Basketball
5:00 PM EST
Rotation #676
Manhattan +15 over Utah
Both teams are on a bit of a slide, but it’s Utah with the new coaching staff and many new players in a new system. The Utes have a few injuries, with Dusan Mahorcic being out until January and Marco Anthony questionable to play tonight. Manhattan is an experienced basketball team with every player who plays significant minutes being a senior. The Jaspers are excellent on the offensive boards and, I believe, will make this game very close as they should get the second chance points needed to stay in this game. Anthony Nelson and Elijah Buchanan are great guards that share the ball well with their teammates. I think the Jaspers can hang tight. Take Manhattan.
College Basketball
10:00 PM EST
Rotation #715
Houston +2 over Alabama
Both teams have a lot of similar traits as they each play great defense and love to shoot the three-pointer. Alabama plays uptempo, which is good against defenses that struggle, but against good defenses, you will see many possessions thrown away. Kelvin Sampson is a top-level coach who will have his players active on the defensive side tonight. The Cougars are busy with their hands and turn teams over a lot. Houston’s players are built like football players and should be the more physical team tonight. Look for the Cougars to get a big road win. Take Houston.

Can'tPickAWinner
BASKETBAL TOOTALS TRENDS (GOM)
5pm ET Manhattan/Utah UND 137.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Indian Cowboy

3* Manchester U Over 2.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Doug Upstone NBA
2U Golden State -3

Season: 20 - 27 / -34.5U

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 12:59 PM
Strike Point Sports (SPS)
College Basketball

2u Oklahoma PK
5u Kentucky -5
1u Texas A&M +1.5
3u UCLA -7.5

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 12:59 PM
Vernon Croy

3* Detroit -10

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 01:00 PM
Greg Peterson: Best bet for UCLA vs. Marquette​
The Marquette Golden Eagles have changed their style with Shaka Smart taking over the program this season and it has yielded an 8-2 start, but the toughest test of the season is on Saturday when UCLA comes to town.
UCLA Bruins (-7, 148.5) at Marquette Golden Eagles
(stats as of Friday morning)

The Bruins come in ranked 14th in the country in points scored on a per-possession basis and making 39.2 percent of their 3-point shots, which is 22nd in the country.

Marquette on the other hand is 173rd in the country in points scored on a per-possession basis and is 178th in the country in taking care of the ball, committing a turnover on 18.6 percent of their possessions.

The Golden Eagles have also received some good fortunes in this early start with opponents shooting just 61.9 percent at the free throw line this season, which is the 11th lowest mark in the country.

Marquette is unlikely to have that same luck with UCLA shooting 71.9 percent at the free throw line this season. UCLA is ranked sixth in the country in rebound rate on defense, allowing opponents to rebound just 17.1 percent of their missed shots, the Bruins will come out of Milwaukee with a win on Saturday.
Pick: UCLA -7

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 01:01 PM
Jen Barry

50* Trifecta
Texas A&M Aggies +1.5 over TCU
Navy Midshipmen +7 over Army
Columbus Blue Jackets +140 over Seattle

onetrikpony
12-11-2021, 01:10 PM
BEN BURNS | CFB TOTAL SAT, 12/11/21 - 3:00 PM
104 Army / 103 Navy Over 34.5

Calidreaming
12-11-2021, 01:19 PM
Ben Burns CBB Play Cincinnati
ASA NBA total on Over Utah
Oskeim Sports CBB Play on Robert Morris

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 01:54 PM
Big Al

Islanders

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 02:06 PM
Carmine Bianco 3% - NHL
Toronto/Washington/New York Islanders money line parlay +233

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 02:06 PM
August Young

3-Unit Play: Take #601 Over 150 -110 in Nebraska vs. Auburn (11:30a.m., Saturday, December 11)
4-Unit Play: Take #611 Over 140.5 -110 in Temple @ St. Josephs (1:00p.m., Saturday, December 11)
5-Unit Play: Take #664 Under 135.5 -110 in Massachusetts vs. North Texas (4:30p.m., Saturday, December 11)
3-Unit Play: Take #306175 Over 143 -110 in Alabama A&M @ Samford (7:00p.m., Saturday, December 11)
3-Unit Play: Take #701 Elon +21 -110 over North Carolina (8:00p.m., Saturday, December 11)

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 02:17 PM
Scott Spreitzer

3* NYCFC Draw +225

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 02:18 PM
Doug Upstone CBB

6 - Ole Miss -5.5
2 - Colorado State -1
2 - San Jose State +1
2 - UNC Greensboro +21

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 02:18 PM
Scott Spreitzer CBB

6 - Santa Clara +1
3 - UConn -4
2- San Jose State +1

Kno
12-11-2021, 02:28 PM
Anything from insidersportsreport or gambling God..thxs

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 03:04 PM
Five star top pick - notre dame +5

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 03:04 PM
Vernon Croy

8-Unit Play - #067-068 Chicago/Toronto GAME TOTAL OVER 6 -110 (Saturday, December 11, 2021, 7:00 PM)

Dough44
12-11-2021, 03:56 PM
Marco NBA 5%

Phil

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 03:57 PM
Robert Ferringo CBB

1 - Ohio State -4.5
2 - Louisiana Tech -9
4 - Syracuse -3.5
1 - Fort Wayne -3.5
3 - Oklahoma pk
2 - Canisius +6.5
1 - UCLA -7.5
1 - St. Bonaventure +4
2 - Sam Houston -6
1 - Central Michigan +5.5
1 - Arizona -2.5
7 - St. Mary's -8.5
1 - Ole Miss -5.5
2 - North Carolina -20.5
3 - Santa Clara +1
1 - Duquesne -4.5
3 - North Florida -2.5
1 - Ohio -7

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 04:06 PM
Jack Jones
Oral roberts
Orlando magic

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 04:06 PM
Sean Murphy

10 gom Nuggets

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 04:07 PM
Jim Feist
Golden st warriors

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 04:07 PM
Big al
Gom
Islanders

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 05:43 PM
Big Al

Sac kings
Elon
NY islanders
Calgary Flames
Edm oilers

Can'tPickAWinner
12-11-2021, 05:44 PM
Goodfella NBA GOY

Goodfella | NBA Sides - Saturday, Dec 11 2021 8:40PM
561 GSW -2.0 (-115)BetOnline (http://partners.commission.bz/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_36640b_127) vs 562 PHI triple-dime bet

3* on GOLDEN ST. WARRIORS -2 (BH pt from the few -2.5 ). Definitely fine to play -2.5 -105 too.