PDA

View Full Version : Service Plays Thursday 1/13/22

Can'tPickAWinner
01-10-2022, 10:22 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-12-2022, 11:32 PM
Nick Borrman

Arsenal at Liverpool

Play Rating: 3%
Play: Arsenal +0.5 (-120)

England EFL Cup

Both Mo Salah and Sadio Mane do to the AFCON tournament, as well as Keita. Arsenal is missing Aubameyang which I guess would have been a big deal a couple months ago, but he is no longer seeing field time after being stripped of his captaincy, and similarly, Nicholas Pepe. The most important piece they are missing is Thomas Partey who has been a solid piece for them in midfield.

Replacing Salah and Mane’s combined 1.21 xG + xA from open play is not an easy task to do and Arsenal have been playing very well. The Gunners likely get a result against Man City two weeks ago if not for the red card in the 59’ minute when it was tied 1-1 before Man City scored at the death to win 2-1 which snapped a 4-game winning streak.

Additionally we have talked about the advantage for Arsenal this season, not having Champions or Europa duties, they could solely focus on Premier League which is definitely a reason they have climbed the table like they have up to now 4th. But that leaves this Cup as their only chance to actually grab some hardware and I expect the players to really put everything on the line here like the ALWAYS do when they play Liverpool in any sort of Cup competition. What’s amazing is that Arsenal have actually won or drawn each of the last NINE domestic Cup matches between these teams which includes this EFL Cup, the FA Cup and the Community Shield.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-12-2022, 11:32 PM
Andy Lang

PGA - Sony Open
(I found these all at BetOnline)

(7019) Marc Leishman at (7020) Abraham Ancer
4% Marc Leishman -120

(7037) Billy Horschel at (7038) Jason Kokrak
4% Billy Horschel -110

(7049) Erik Van Rooyen at (7050) Cameron Davis
4% Cameron Davis -120

[GLF] (7035) Matthew Jones at (7036) Russell Henley
3% Matthew Jones +105

Can'tPickAWinner
01-13-2022, 07:36 AM
PicksTennis

WTA – SINGLES: Australian Open
De Vroome – Voegele
Under 20.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-13-2022, 09:30 AM
Carmine Bianco

2% Columbus Blue Jackets at Carolina Hurricanes
1P Total Over 1.5 (-128)

2% Ottawa Senators at Calgary Flames
1P Total Over 1.5 (-127)

Dough44
01-13-2022, 11:06 AM
Nover 3* CBB Big 10 Dom

Ohio St/Wis Under

golden contender
01-13-2022, 11:30 AM
Thursday card has a Rare 6* NBA Perfect System Power Play and the BIG 12 Game Of The Month in NCAAB Action along with an Afternoon Carabao Cup Total. NHL Comp Play below.

The NHL Comp Play is on the Under 5.5 goals in the NY. Rangers at San Jose Game at 10:35 eastern. Both teams are worse than League average as the Rangers are 19th and the Sharks 21st. The Rangers are ranked 4th on defense. The Rangers are 7-0 under vs the West conference , 20 of 28 when favored as well as 5 of 7 vs a winning team. San Jose has gone under 4 of 5 off a win, 13 of 17 vs the Metropolitan Conference and 4 of 5 under vs .600 or better teams. Look for this game to be tight and play under the total. On Thursday in NBA The lead play is a rare 6* Perfect System NBA Side. In College hoops the BIG 12 Game Of The month. See us on facebook/twitter to Jump on now as continue cash out in all sports. For the NHL Comp play. Play the Rangers and Sharks under the total. Rob V- Golden Contender Sports.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-13-2022, 11:36 AM
Greg Peterson

Ohio State vs Wisconsin Under 140

Austin Peay +23 vs Belmont

Oregon +11 vs UCLA

BYU +15 vs Gonzaga

Arizona vs Colorado Under 150

Updated Record 163-139-4

Can'tPickAWinner
01-13-2022, 12:13 PM
The Prez

[NHL] (11) Seattle Kraken at (12) St. Louis Blues

4% REGULATION St. Louis Blues -135

Can'tPickAWinner
01-13-2022, 01:01 PM
CleInsiderSports (11-1 L2 days)

Early CBB
Washington State -7.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Doug Upstone
NBA
6U Memphis -4.0

Season: 33 - 47 / -52.1U

Can'tPickAWinner
IowaKidPix
Pelicans ml
Twolves +5
Warriors ml

Can'tPickAWinner
01-13-2022, 01:02 PM
Jason Sharpe
NHL
3U San Jose +110
Season: 32 - 30 / -9.8U

Can'tPickAWinner
01-13-2022, 01:39 PM
Centaur Sports

10 Unit. Under Oklahoma City Thunder / Brooklyn Nets

BONTRAGER
01-13-2022, 01:39 PM
Vernon Croy NHL GOY

8-Unit Play - #009 Winnipeg -120 over Detroit (Thursday, January 13, 2022, 7:30 PM)
Take Winnipeg on the Moneyline as my top NHL pick for Thursday night. This pick falls into one my top NHL systems and Winnipeg has averaged 39.4 shots on goal per game over their last 5 games. Winnipeg also comes into this game well rested and looking to shake off a 6-goal loss at Colorado. Detroit's power play has really struggled with just 7 power-play goals in their last 57 opportunities with the extra man at home this season and Winnipeg's power-play has been solid converting at 22.2% with the extra man over their last 5 games. Winnipeg is a much better team than their record indicates and they come into this game well rested having not played since January 6 while this is a tough spot for Detroit in their first home game after a 3-game road trip on the West Coast where they went 0-2-1. Keep in mind this is a Winnipeg team that beat Vegas on the road putting up 5 goals against them in that victory and now they face a much lesser opponent here Thursday night. Winnipeg will be without Nikolaj Ehlers for this game however that does not bother me here tonight as you can expect the rest of the team to step up in his absence. Winnipeg is 4-1 in their last 5 games against Detroit and the favorite is also 4-1 in the last 5 games played between these 2 teams. Play Winnipeg Moneyline as we make it 7 straight wins in the NHL and make sure you get my football package this week as my $16,700 football run continues along with my 12-5 football top play run with my plays rated 6-Units or higher.

Dough44
01-13-2022, 02:13 PM
Goodfella 3* CBB

Ohio St/Wis Over

Can'tPickAWinner
01-13-2022, 02:24 PM
Strike Point Sports (SPS)
College Basketball

7u UNC Charlotte -3.5
4u Wright State -5.5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-13-2022, 02:24 PM
RAS

UNC Asheville +7

Can'tPickAWinner
01-13-2022, 03:28 PM
Robert Ferringo

1-Unit Play. Take #775 North Texas (-3.5) over Marshall (7 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 13)
Apparently Marshall just sucks this year. They have lost five straight - all by double-digits and they played terrible against a weak FAU team on Saturday. North Texas is one of the best teams in CUSA and this veteran group should be able to pick up a road win here.

2-Unit Play. Take #778 Cleveland State (-1) over Oakland (7 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 13)
I think that Cleveland State is the better team. Throw in the home court edge as well and this was an easy bet. Oakland may well win this game. But this line should be at least 4.5 so all the value is on the Vikings.

3-Unit Play. Take #782 Wisconsin (-3.5) over Ohio State (7 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 13)
Let's just keep riding with Wisconsin. They are tough to beat on their home court and Ohio State has been sketchy all season long. The Badgers have the revenge motivation as well after getting blown out in Columbus in the first meeting this year.

3-Unit Play. Take #790 Middle Tennessee State (-3.5) over Florida Atlantic (7 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 13)
FAU played out of its goddamn mind against Marshall last time out. I don't see them getting a sweep on this road trip, though. Middle Tennessee is a little better than its record after some competitive losses on the road. Playing at home should give them a boost and I like them to snap their losing streak.

1-Unit Play. Take #795 Oklahoma State (+7.5) over Texas Tech (7 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 13)
I am waiting for the Texas Tech letdown. They beat Kansas. They beat Baylor. Now they are heavy favorites at home against an equally talented Oklahoma State team. This game should be a grind. And I expect a game effort from a Cowboys squad that is desperate for a win.

2-Unit Play. Take #817 IUPUI (+10) over UW-Green Bay (8 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 13)
Green Bay shouldn't be favored by this much over anyone.

2-Unit Play. Take #836 Eastern Illinois (+7) over SIU-Edwardsville (9 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 13)
The role of healthy road favorite is not one that SIU-E tries on very often. They are clearly the better team heading into this one. But Eastern Illinois should be able to slow this game down to a slog and I just don't see there being enough offense in this one for Edwardsville to get out and stay out in front of this number.

3-Unit Play. Take #839 Indiana (+5.5) over Iowa (9 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 13)
Indiana has had Iowa's number, going 7-1 ATS in the last eight meetings. I know that Iowa is a great home team. But I think that Indiana is the more talented team in this game. I still think the Hoosiers are undervalued. Yes, they have been trash on the road. But they also had some big leads in some of those road games and simply couldn't hold on.

2-Unit Play. Take #849 Oregon (+10) over UCLA (9:30 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 13)

2-Unit Play. Take #861 Loyola Marymount (+10) over San Francisco (11 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 13)
We've seen the COVID pause bother some teams and keep them out of sync and we've seen other teams have zero problem with it. I'm banking on the latter here. San Francisco is a really good team but I don't think that they are this much better than LMU.

2-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 152.5 Colorado at Arizona (11 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 13)

Can'tPickAWinner
Rafael Esparza

COLLEGE BASKETBALL PLAY

8 Unit Play. Take #867 Over 152.5 Colorado at Arizona (11:00p.m., Thursday January 13 FS1)

(College Basketball Game of the Year) Tonight, at the McKale Center in Tucson Arizona the Wildcats welcome conference foe the Colorado Buffaloes which should be a very fast-paced meeting. The Arizona Wildcats are averaging 89.9ppg this season and their last 5 home games the Wildcats are averaging 95.8ppg. We can all agree that the Wildcats will control the tempo tonight and if you are the Buffs you will need to keep up the scoring with the Wildcats or get blown out of the building. Arizona hasn't played since January 3 at home against Washington and the Wildcats won 95-79 and that total flew 'Over'. Colorado also played their last game against Washington, and they won at home 78-64 and that total flew 'Over' so do you see what I see tonight in this game. I really thought the oddsmakers would have posted 155-157 tonight so getting this number seems too good to be true and I see the Wildcats putting up another 90 mark on the scoreboard. Last two meetings both have gone 'Over' the total and the winner score over 80 points. Make sure you shop for this number becasue 152.5 at BetMGM, DraftKings, FanDuel and most global books have this number. Would still take 153 if your book has 153! Colorado is 10-3 O/U against a team with a winning SU record and the Arizona Wildcats are 9-1 O/U as a favorite. Let's also throw in that the Wildcats are 7-1 O/U as a home favorite.

Can'tPickAWinner
August Young

4-Unit Play: Take #776 Marshall +3.5 -110 over North Texas (7:00p.m., Wednesday, January 12) Ultimate buy-low spot on Marshall who have only one ATS win in their last 10 games and have lost 5 in a row SU. However, this is a solid opportunity to get back on track against a North Texas team that look far better on paper than they are in reality. UNT are 6-5 ATS and 9-4 SU but have played one of the easiest strength of schedules in all of college basketball while being completely unproven on the road. Marshall rank in the top-10 when it comes to possessions per game and we expect that pace to bother the Mean Green who prefer a much slower tempo (ranking #355 in possessions per game). Regardless of two straight home losses - Marshall have typically been a tough out on home court. Incindentally, teams that have a sub .200 ATS percentage at least 10 games in to the season vs. a team that have a .500 or higher ATS percentage are 58.9% ATS. The buy-low thesis holds true in all markets, including sports betting.

Best of luck - August

Can'tPickAWinner
01-13-2022, 03:29 PM
Doug Upstone

2 Unit Play. Take #850 UCLA -6 (1st Half) over Oregon (9:30 p.m., Thursday, January 13)
I've had good success with first-half picks and I have another. UCLA has not been as sharp for two halves since missing almost a month with virus issues. Though Oregon doesn't look as strong as in the past, this should grab the Bruins' attention. Here are three reasons to back UCLA. The Bruins are 8-2 ATS vs. the 1st half-line this season, winning by 13.3 PPG and the Ducks are 0-6 ATS in any away game. Also, road underdogs like Oregon vs. the 1st half-line, after going over the total by more than 12 points in three consecutive games, against an opponent after going under the total by 54 or more points total in their last ten games, are just 3-25 ATS.

2 Unit Play. Take #790 Mid. Tenn. State -3.5 over Florida Atl. (7:00 p.m. ET, Thursday, January 13)
Note: BetMGM and FanDuel had this line at 11:21 ET
Middle Tennessee State has lost three straight but all were on the road. The Blue Raiders like to apply full-court pressure and that is almost always more effective in front of a home crowd, which will be the case tonight and they are 6-0 and 4-0 ATS in their building. FAU won at Marshall the last time out, which was their first road win and cover in four tries. The Owls scored 90 points in that victory and are 2-10 ATS in road games after scoring 80 points or more. M.T.S. this season is tough 10-2 ATS and takes this one.

5 Unit Play Take #830 So. Alabama -1.5 over Georgia State (9:00 p.m. ET, Thursday, January 13)
South Alabama has gotten off to a slow start in the Sun Belt, but expect them to come out a winner tonight. A look at the Sagarin ratings shows they are the best team in the SBC, they just have to play like it. Georgia State used to be an annual title contender in the conference, but a coaching change has altered their fortunes and they are 0-7 in road games after playing a home game the last two seasons.
I should have had a split last night after St. Joe's had the game covered for over 39 minutes. Bounce back tonight!
Good Luck, Let's Roll,
Doug

Can'tPickAWinner
Doc’s Sports

7-Unit Play #5 Take Philadelphia/Boston OVER 6 Goals (+100) (7 p.m. EST, Thursday Jan 13)
The league as a whole is trending to the over right now, but we would like the over here anyways. Boston has gone under in only one of their last seven games. They have scored five or more goals in five of their last six games, so if their offense plays like it has recently, this team could score most of the goals to get this one over the total by themselves. But Philly will probably get their goals, too. Boston is coming in on a back-to-back. Offense will be instinctual to them. But giving the energy for top flight defense might come as a challenge with tired legs. And Tuukka Rask is making his first start of the season after offseason surgery. He missed his rehab stint in the minors and came straight to the big leagues. We expect some rust and he could be extra vulnerable tonight. The over is 7-3 in the last 10 meetings between these teams.

3-Unit Play #20 Take Los Angeles Kings +125 over Pittsburgh (10:30 p.m. EST, Thursday Jan 13)
The Pens had that long winning streak snapped in Dallas then got a win on the other side of that. They are less scary to go against once the winning streak has been snapped, because a streak like that can carry a team to wins based on pure adrenaline. This team is still playing well, but we think they are vulnerable tonight. The Kings are playing extremely well right now. They have won four of five, and three of those wins came by multiple goals. The home team is 5-0 in the last five meetings.
Best of Luck - Doc's Sports

Can'tPickAWinner
Scott Spreitzer

5-Unit Play: Take 576 Grizzlies -4.5 over T-Wolves (8:10 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 13)
Minnesota had their 4-game winning streak snapped last time out and they'll attempt to end Memphis' 10-game winning streak tonight. The Grizzlies have been good to the bankroll, covering nine of the 10 outright wins. They're taking care of business on the offensive end, ranked 7th in efficiency and 3rd in ppg (112.2). They'll face a T-Wolves team that's in the bottom-half of the league in ppg allowed and they should be hard-pressed to keep-up on the offensive end, making just 43.8% of their shots on the season. And finally, while regular revenge may be overblown I don't think that angle will be lost on the Grizzlies tonight after losing 138-95 when these teams met earlier this season. I'm laying the points with the Grizzlies on Thursday. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer

Can'tPickAWinner
Scott Spreitzer

4-Unit Play: Take 782 Wisconsin -3.5 over Ohio St. (7 p.m., Thursday, January 13)

Sometimes there's revenge when you have a chance to get back at a team that did something to you. And sometimes there's the chance to prove something to yourself. More than anything, it's a chance for the Badgers to prove to themselves the way they lost to Ohio State on December 11 was a bit of a fluke. They shot horribly and their hustle stats, especially their work on the glass was horrible also. I expect Wisconsin to be much better on the glass in the rematch. They have outstanding adjusted efficiency numbers at both ends of the floor and Kohl Center is an awfully tough venue for visiting teams. All three of Ohio State's losses have come away from home, including one neutral court and a pair of true road games. They shoot a lot of 3's and deep perimeter shots are harder to fall on the conference road. I expect a strong performance from the home team tonight and I'm laying the points with Wisconsin. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.

Can'tPickAWinner
01-13-2022, 03:30 PM
Doc’s Sports

6 Unit Play. Take #782 Wisconsin -3.5 over Ohio State (7p.m., Thursday, January 13 ESPN2) Wisconsin is playing at a high level now and they will get revenge for getting blown out in December against Ohio State. The Badgers have been playing outstanding basketball now and have the best player on the court in Johnny Davis, a player that will be a top ten pick in the NBA draft and is averaging over 22 points per game. Since that loss to Ohio State, Wisconsin has won 5 games in a row including at Purdue and at Maryland. The favorite is 14-6 ATS in their last 20 games between Ohio State and Wisconsin. Ohio State is 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games following an ATS win in their previous game.
5 Unit Play. Take #868 Over 152.5 in Colorado @ Arizona (11p.m., Thursday, January 13 FS1) This total has already moved a field goal and we will still attack in on Thursday night at the McKale Center. The Buffaloes have gone over the posted total in 10 of their last 13 games against teams with a winning record. Arizona has gone over the posted total in 7 of their last 8 home games.
Best of Luck - Doc's Sports

Can'tPickAWinner
Indian Cowboy CBB

5-Unit Play. #764. Take Washington State -7.5 over Stanford (Thursday @ 5pm est)

We roll with 1 selection today versus 3, though Virginia Tech should have covered last night to make it back to back 2-1 days for us. By the way, we will mention this on the daily video but we are high on Oklahoma State today catching points against Texas Tech off huge win over Baylor and we are also high on Oregon over UCLA, they get up for those big teams and we also think Oregon State will shock people and play great today too. But, we roll with Washington State here. By the way, great back to back 2-0 days in Youtube Premium, we won with NC State and Charlotte Hornets Outright yesterday, all for just $20 a month and you get 100 selections per month. Per this selection, we are high on Washington State and we think they are getting better at the right time frankly. Remember, the Cardinal are coming off a monumental win over USC and though that is impressive, is it really that impressive? Remember, Washington State only lost to them by 2 points earlier this year and the Cardinal are 0-4-1 ATS on the road as well. Washington State is a top 30 defensive team that held Arizona State to under 30 points, think about that. Washington State is well aware that Stanford just beat USC and will relish the opportunity to not only beat Utah which they did last game, but now to beat a team that just beat USC, they will get up for them no doubt. We like Washington State today as they are a top 20 offensive rebounding team, top 10 in steals and just a solid team all around.

Can'tPickAWinner
WUnderdog

CBB

Northern Kentucky +3.5 vs youngstown state

Can'tPickAWinner
01-13-2022, 03:31 PM
Tomas Sports

Marshall ml

Can'tPickAWinner
01-13-2022, 04:40 PM
Smart Money Sports

NCAAB: Arizona -15.5 (3 units)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-13-2022, 04:41 PM
Sports Analytics 24/7

NCAAB (early)
~ 61-43 YTD, 3-6 run

Kennesaw St +5 -120 (4:30)
~Buy half point(s) to get to 5

Can'tPickAWinner
01-13-2022, 05:08 PM
Tony George

4* Detroit +120

Can'tPickAWinner
01-13-2022, 05:08 PM
ZITI Sports
SOCCER UNDER SYSTEM

Spain - Super Cup- Atletico Madrid vs. Athletic Club Bilbao UNDER 2 -103 (2:00 PM)

SOCCER OVER SYSTEM

Italy - Cup- Napoli vs. Fiorentina OVER 2.5 -119 (12:00 PM)

NBA

Denver Nuggets -8 -110 Portland Trail Blazers (10:10 PM)

COLLEGE HOOPS
Cleveland State -1 -110 Oakland (7:00 PM)
Ohio State +3.5 -110 Wisconsin (7:00 PM)
Stanford vs Washington State UNDER 137.5 -110 (5:00 PM)
UTEP vs Charlotte UNDER 136 -110 (7:00 PM)
Western Illinois vs. North Dakota UNDER 155.5 -110 (8:00 PM)

NHL

Columbus Blue Jackets vs Carolina Hurricanes OVER 6 -113 (7:05 PM)
Winnipeg Jets -135 Detroit Red Wings (7:35 PM)
Pittsburgh Penguins -140 Los Angeles Kings (10:35 PM)
New York Rangers -122 San Jose Sharks (10:35 PM)

Can'tPickAWinner
01-13-2022, 05:19 PM
In Game Trap

Columbus Blue Jackets vs Carolina Hurricanes OVER 6.5 (20*)

Calidreaming
01-13-2022, 05:29 PM
C Jordan 1500 CBB Play on Wisconsin

Calidreaming
01-13-2022, 05:37 PM
Oskeim Sports CBB Play on UT Arlington
ASA Inc NBA play on Under NO
Power Sports CBB Play on Arizona

Can'tPickAWinner
01-13-2022, 05:58 PM
BettingLionPicks
Whale 100* Chicago Blackhawks ml