PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday 3/9/22 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2022, 10:12 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
03-09-2022, 10:54 AM
Today’s Free Horse Picks – Wednesday, March 9th 2022
By Reggie Garrett

We are covering 8 tracks on Wednesday, March 9th, 2022. Reggie Garrett has his picks for each race at Gulfstream Park, Parx and more. Good luck and enjoy!

Charles Town – 7:00 ET
Race 1: 4 Midnight Regret
Race 2: 5 My Dream Girl
Race 3: 4 See That Girl
Race 4: 4 Widget Factory
Race 5: 6 Silver and Blues
Race 6: 1 Callinghercollins
Race 7: 2 Katalima
Race 8: 6 The Big K

Fair Grounds – 1:05 CT
Race 1: 2 Staceys Racey
Race 2: 7 Gigablast
Race 3: 2 Half a Doodle
Race 4: 4 Lady Maeve
Race 5: 5 Super Christie
Race 6: 7 G’s Deadline
Race 7: 3 Hoist the Gold
Race 8: 4 Pine Knoll
Race 9: 10 T R’s First

Gulfstream Park – 1:05 ET
Race 1: 1 Beastfromtheeast
Race 2: 7 Awesome Remix
Race 3: 3 Rocket Joe Copper
Race 4: 7 Restless Eyes
Race 5: 1 Capture the Time
Race 6: 2 Music City Star
Race 7: 7 Zanno
Race 8: 8 Universal Payday

Mahoning Valley – 12:45 ET
Race 1: 4 Cascabria
Race 2: 6 Wolf Eyes
Race 3: 5 He’s the Souperwon
Race 4: 3 Chocolate Philling
Race 5: 8 Rebopper
Race 6: 2 Panamanian Teaser
Race 7: 3 My Belle Michelle
Race 8: 3 Charlee’s Magic

Parx – 12:55 ET
Race 1: 4 Lean On E
Race 2: 5 Kid d’Oro
Race 3: 1 Love On Fire
Race 4: 6 Luna Fortuna
Race 5: 7 Back Channel
Race 6: 2 Colonel Juan
Race 7: 1 Grit’n’grind
Race 8: 3 Fleeterthan
Race 9: 1 Moti
Race 10: 9 Brazen
Race 11: 10 Samaronti

Tampa Bay Downs – 12:14 ET
Race 1: 1 Tee Up
Race 2: 5 Talk Or Listen
Race 3: 7 Fabulous Philly
Race 4: 1 Friar Tuck
Race 5: 10 Bramble Bush
Race 6: 3 Rattlesnake Ridge
Race 7: 10 Mirth ‘n Merriment
Race 8: 1 Irish Dream Girl
Race 9: 2 Mystic Dreams

Turf Paradise – 12:55 MT
Race 1: 6 Lc Matching Funds
Race 2: 1 Classy Class
Race 3: 7 Vix Hero
Race 4: 2 Storm Dream
Race 5: 8 Blazing Miss Jojo
Race 6: 2 Dir Deputy
Race 7: 8 Not That Serious
Race 8: 1 Hammering Lemon

Turfway Park – 6:15 ET
Race 1: 1 Off We Go
Race 2: 2 War Novel
Race 3: 6 Upstart Gentleman
Race 4: 7 Dark Ninja
Race 5: 2 Court and Spark
Race 6: 6 Trato
Race 7: 5 Malloy
Race 8: 3 Kitten Rocks

Can'tPickAWinner
03-09-2022, 10:55 AM
Top Horse Racing Picks for Wednesday, March 9, 2022
By J.W. Paine in Horse Racing

After reviewing the race-cards at Fair Grounds Race Course, Penn National Race Course, and Turfway Park for my Wednesday horseracing picks, I’m happy to report that I did manage to find some solid underdog moneymakers among a big batch of irresistible morning-line favorites.

I even found a couple of value show bets worth the wager, so keep an eye out for those as you read on.

Good luck!
Wednesday’s Picks for Fair Grounds Race Course

Let’s start on the turf course with race six, a one-mile allowance optional claiming run for Louisiana-bred fillies and mares four years old and upward. I’m agreeing with the morning line here: Bet Savvy Shipman, piloted by Adam Beschizza.

A standout in this unimpressive field of nine, this seven-year-old mare finished in the money eleven of her 25 career starts, winning five—including her most recent.

Savvy Shipman is trained by owner Juan Munoz Cano.

Moving to the dirt track for race seven, we have a six -furlong allowance race on the dirt for three-year-olds. This is my no-brainer choice of the day: The 2/1 morning-line favorite, Tejano Twist, ridden by Joseph Rocco, Jr.

This colt moneyed seven of his nine career starts, winning three. Since he broke his maiden last August, he’s moneyed in five races—four of them stakes—and won two, including the Lively Shively Stakes (Black Type) at Churchill Downs in November.

Top 100-ranked in wins, earnings, or both for the past twenty years, W. Bret Calhoun trains Tejano Twist for owner-breeder Tom R. Durant.

We move back to the turf for race eight, a one-mile allowance optional claiming race for four-year-olds and upward.
Bet whichever horse James Graham rides into the starting gate.

It could be the 7/2 grass favorite, Big Lake, trained by Steven M. Asmussen for owner-breeder Mike G. Rutherford. Big Lake moneyed five of his seven career starts, winning two. He notably finished third in the Rebel Stakes (Grade II) at Oaklawn Park last March.

Or it could be the 8/1 MTO/also-eligible Sermononthemount, trained by Thomas M. Amoss for owner Emil Cerullo. This colt moneyed six of his 13 career starts, winning three. He moneyed a number of graded stakes, the most notable of which is a second-place finish in the Indiana Derby (Grade III) at the Horseshoe Indianapolis last July.
Wednesday Picks for Penn National Race Course

We’ll start on the dirt track with race three, a one-mile allowance race for Pennsylvania-bred four-year-olds and upward. Looks like me and the morning-line are going steady—I’m betting my two dollars on the 3/2 favorite, Trending Up, with Maicol J. Inirio in the irons.

A real statistical standout in this nine-horse field, this four-year-old gelding finished in the money ten of his 13 career starts, winning three.
More pertinently, Trending Up has not finished worse than second for his last six races. He’s got this.

Thirty-year horseracing veteran Timothy C. Kreiser trains Trending Up for owner James C. Wolf.

Race six is a six-furlong allowance optional claiming race on the dirt track for fillies and mares four years old and upward. I’m betting on the second-favored (at 7/2) Shero, piloted by veteran jockey Angel R. Rodriguez.

This five-year-old mare has the edge in this seven-horse field: 15 money finishes in 19 career starts, nine of those wins. Of her last five races, she moneyed four, winning three.

While Flattering Ruby, the favorite in this race, is no slouch, the statistical advantage in this run belongs to Shero.

Twenty-year horseracing veteran Robert Mosco trains Shero for owner Charles Lo.

Race seven is a one mile and 70 yards claiming run for four-year-olds and upward that have never won four races. My money’s on the second-favored (at 5/2) Rippolino, with veteran jockey Carol Cedeno aboard.

This four-year-old gelding—trained by owner Kieron Magee—finished in the money 13 of his 21 career starts, winning three, giving himself a slight statistical edge on the favorite.

You may also want to consider a value show ticket on the 12/1 underdog, Oscar Winner, ridden by Maicol J. Inirio and trained by George R. Albright for owner-breeder William J. Solomon. This four-year-old gelding only moneyed four of his 12 career starts, but he has the statistics to stand up to the rest of this field. It could happen.
My Wednesday Picks for Turfway Park

We’ll start on the all-weather track for race one, a 6-1/2 furlong claiming race for fillies and mares three years old and upward that have never won two races. I like the 5/2 morning-line favorite, Thirteen Stripes, ridden by veteran jockey Joseph Talamo.

This four-year-old filly moneyed four of her six career starts, winning one. After her graduation victory, she moneyed three of her next four races, posting solid speed figures in each.

Horseracing icon Steven M. Asmussen trains Thirteen Stripes for MyRacehorse.

Race three is a one-mile claiming race on the all-weather track for three-year-olds and upward that have never won two races. I’m betting my two dollars on the 4/1 third-favored Mine Own Star, ridden by Emmanuel Esquivel.

This five-year-old gelding finished four of six of his ten career starts in the money, winning one. More importantly, Mine Own Star has finished second in four of his last five races. In this eight-horse field, that makes him a star.

Cipriano Contreras trains Mine Own Star for Contreras Stable Inc.

Race seven is a 6-1/2 furlong allowance run on the all-weather track for fillies and mares three years old and upward that have never won three races. I have to bet on the 3/5 morning-line favorite, Twenty Carat, piloted by Eclipse Award-winning jockey Kazushi Kimura.
This four-year-old filly moneyed all three of her career starts, winning two, including the Beaumont Stakes (Grade III) at Keeneland last April.

Wesley A. Ward trains Twenty Carat for Three Chimneys Farm, LLC (Goncalo B. Torrealba).

One more wager to consider in race seven: Buy a value show ticket on the 30/1 longshot Miss Getty Up, jockeyed by Alex Achard.

Trained by owner Donald R. Parker, this four-year-old filly moneyed five of her nine career starts, winning two—her most recent two, in fact. Can she win? Dunno about that, but she certain shows more will to win than most of this eight-horse field.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-09-2022, 10:55 AM
Gulfstream Park Picks: Romans' Family Time a bet on March 9
By J.N. Campbell

Gulfstream Park Picks - Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Race 1: 6-1-2-7
Race 2: 3-4-7-5
Race 3: 4-2-6-5
Race 4: 3-7-2-5
Race 5: 9-8-3-2
Race 6: 5-2-1-3
Race 7: 7-5-2-6
Race 8: 4-8-2-5
**Most Likely Winner: Straight Shot #4 (Race 8)**
**Best Value: K Cottee #3 (Race 4)**

Most Likely Winner: (Race 8: Straight Shot #4, 3/1):

New trainer Jorge Delgado claimed this son of Trappe Shot from Ian Wilkes for Jr Racing. The 6-yr-old gelding is used to tougher company, but Delgado is going to try and flip this one at the same level as last time … Clm35k. Either he thinks no one will want to enter a possible shake, or he is just trying to score some purse money … heading on his merry way. I think this runner is capable of winning because even though he was no match for the winner in that race, his fitness should reflect improvement. Lest we forget … that last Gulfstream contest was his ’22 debut. Being laid off since last April is no easy “thing,” so it stands to reason that Jose Ortiz will have his way with this field. If his mount breaks well … expect a victory.

Wager: $100 Win, #4

Off-the-Pace Play of the Day: (Race 4: K Cottee #3, 6/1):

Here is a filly by Midshipman that did not care for her 1st race with her new barn on the Tapeta surface at Gulfstream. Now, she returns to the MT for trainer Guadalupe Preciado, and I like this move. Jockey Rafael Hernandez gets the call in this spot. Even though his numbers are not quite up to the standards that we would expect of a rider of his caliber, he is no slouch in the saddle. If you go back and look at this conditioner’s numbers 2nd off-the-claim, you will find nothing but gold. This is the right level, and I think this squad has the ability to win. Maybe the tote will hand us an overlay … honestly, anything over 6/1 will qualify as such. Get to the window …

Wager: Graduated Wager, WPS, $100 Bankroll, #3 ($10-W, $15-P, $75-S)

Spotlight Race of the Day: (Race 6: Dirt, 1 Mile, OC62.5kb, F&M 4+):

On this Wednesday card, we are going to cast our gaze to this tough little OC contest on the Main Track going a mile around 1-turn at Gulfstream. We find ourselves with a field of 7 runners, and it is woefully obvious that Shug McGaughey’s Café Society #1 will be the race time favorite. This filly by Empire Maker is a homebred from Anderson Farms up in Ontario, Canada, and the designation on the tote is somewhat deserved. In her defense, she did win nicely off-the-pace in an OC25kn1x last time out on this very track, and the distance (as now …) suits her abilities. Junior Alvarado, who took a nasty spill last Saturday in the FOY (G2), gets the call. Thank goodness that he and his mount were safe … I will admit this entry for the HOF conditioner is strong, but I am after some value. I found it, with Dale Romans’ Family Time #5. I liked her as a 3-yr-old, when the filly by Not This Time competed at Churchill in the summer. Her last race was way too big a class leap (G2@GP 29 Jan., Inside Information), so this level seems much more appropriate. Her biggest issue is exiting the gate, and if she can catch a break, her frontend speed is a weapon. Jockey Corey Lanerie is particularly scrappy in situations like this, and this will be his 3rd time aboard. His assignment is simple … make the lead like he did 2 races back. Let’s use Shug’s “chalk,” plus runners like Saffie Joseph’s Allworthy #3 at 3/1, and Chris Davis’ Music City Star #2 at 7/2. Romans and Lanerie are quite a pair of characters, and I would love to see them once again flip the script … they do have that history.

Wager: Trifecta Wheel, $2, 5 w 1/2/3 w 1/2/3

Can'tPickAWinner
03-09-2022, 10:56 AM
Sam Houston Picks: Lady Ave returns ... this time on grass ... March 9
By J.N. Campbell

Sam Houston Race Park Picks - Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Race 1: 1-5-2-4
Race 2: 5-2-3-7
Race 3: 1-9-6-3
Race 4: 10-4-9-2
Race 5: 4-2-10-8
Race 6: 9-5-2-3
Race 7: 7-6-9-1
Race 8: 7-3-9-8
Race 9: 9-4-8-10
**Most Likely Winner: Leather And Lace #1 (Race 3)**
**Best Value: Zatanna Z #9 (Race 9)**

Most Likely Winner: (Race 3: Leather and Lace #1, 9/2):

It was only a matter of time before Danny Caldwell (owner) and Martin Villafranco (trainer) were going to get their Sam Meet rolling. They acquitted themselves well 7 days ago, and so did their regular rider, Floyd Wethey Jr. Locomotion in-tow ... This seasoned mare by Podium is a venerable runner that used to be in Ronnie Cravens care. If you have watched the SHRP Meet over the years, then you know she is a regular on the Connally Lawn. Cravens finally let her go back in November towards the second half of the Remington Park schedule, and I think her new connections got a deal. Bringing her back to H-Town, she ran nicely at 1 Mile on the green, sporting a game effort at odds of 8/1. Replacing Carlos Montalvo, Wethey has gotten his act together, and hopefully he can work out a trip from the rail. This mare’s fitness appears to be intact after nearly 2 months off. Another clever claim from Caldwell … great job Coach!

Wagering Recommendation: $100 Win, #1

Off-the-Pace Play of the Day: (Race 9: Zatanna Z #9, 10/1):

If you are after a price horse on the grass that is lightly-raced, then this is your filly. Last week, trainer Scott Young really broke through, and won, and won, and won … He is currently 51/11-4-6, 22% at the Sam Houston Meet, and I would expect that to continue. Despite all of his success, this Oklahoma bred appears to not have the proper class rating to hang with this bunch after she broke her maiden on debut over the SHRP MT. I know this goes against some bettors' "better" (Ha!) handicapping sensibilities, but I like this particular spot because of Young, but also with this one’s turf bloodlines. With Hat Trick (JPN) and Medaglia d”Oro in her background, that sounds like royalty to me … She is going to be more than a square price, and might come out firing with Alfredo Triana in the irons. This one, with these connections, looks like a bet to me!

Wagering Recommendation: $100 Bankroll, Graduated Wager WPS #9 ($10-W, $15-P, $75-S)

Spotlight Race of the Day: (Race 7: Turf, 5F, OC10k, F&M 4+):

I specifically chose this race as the “feature” because it has a strong Sam runner that is coming right back for more. Steve Asmussen’s Lady Ave #6 just ran over the dirt on 2 March (and that field, for that matter …), winning convincingly for owner C.A. Arthur in that OC10k-N at 7F. Now, the HOF conditioner sees fit to roll her into this turf sprint, and it is a shrewd move. Since she came to this barn from Austin Gustafson last July, she has done nothing but win (1 loss @Delta 27 Nov.) … With a turf pedigree that is relatively solid, and impeccable form, plus Stewart Elliott aboard, this might be the chance for Asmussen to see what she is capable of (note, she does have a pair of sod attempts in her past). This move reminds of Boldor, another stablemate, that performed an able surface switch. Asmussen has a plan …

Of course, I am going to try and take her on because I do not see much value in backing her. Surveying the rest of this field, I particularly like the look of both Karl Broberg’s Miss Aggie Bling #7 and Jaime Castellanos’ Mizmoney #9. The former is another esteemed Texas bred by super sire Too Much Bling, and the 5-yr-old mare will be cutting back to a distance she has excelled at … quite literally. Broberg teams up with Ernesto Valdez-Jiminez once again, as both are having impressive Meets. The Dallas-based trainer is currently tied with Asmussen atop the SHRP "Leaderboard" when it comes to wins (25 each). Expect this Broberg Racing Stables entry to take money as 2nd choice …

As for the Castellanos entry (who he also owns), I like the fact that she “Placed” last time out in an ALLW37k. Gerber Pivaral is gaining more and more turf experience, something he does not get to do all that often. If he can get this 5-yr-old by Save Big Money into a solid stalking spot (closer to the front), then maybe her late kick can outrun run her odds once again. If she did, that would give her trainer only his 2nd score at SHRP this year. I like a state bred that is making the switch to open company … speaks well of the barn and the bloodline. Taking on “Lady A” is going to be no small task, so I am going to structure the Exacta I will be loading up on, accordingly … Here’s hoping she only likes to eat grass, and not run on it.

Wagering Recommendation: $2 Exacta Wheel, 7/9 w 6

Can'tPickAWinner
Swedish ATG Picks for the week of March 9
TwinSpires Staff

Welcome the return of Swedish horse racing on TwinSpires!

TwinSpires is excited to welcome back the international flare from the popular Scandinavian horse racing meets to our customers. To celebrate the new addition to our weekly horse racing offerings, we will begin a new Bet Back offer: Get your bet back for any horse who runs second in any Scandinavian race from March 9, 2022 to March 23, 2022. This Scandinavian 14-day bet back is a great opportunity to explore a fun world of international racing with a bit of a safety net.

ATG has prepared a list of picks to help get you started each day, which we have provided below in tandem with race tracks included in our Scandinavian bet back.

ex. SWE-Bjerke - All races = Race Track Code - Races included in Scandinavian Bet Back offer
Wednesday, March 9:

Peter Anderson's Key Plays for the day:
Solvalla, Race 8, #6 to WIN: Narragansett is a promising horse that is training very well for his comeback. The competition looks soft, so the chances are great that he claims his first victory of the career!

Solvalla, Race 9, #10 to WIN: Carelya was very good in the last two starts last year. The long distance is huge advantage and I really like the value here as she won't nearly be the favorite!

SWE-Jarlsberg - All races
RACE 1 Picks
Top 4: 4, 6, 1, 2
Trifecta: 4 / 1, 6 / 1, 2, 3, 5 , 6, 7 (10x2=20)
ABC:
A 4
B 6, 1, 2, 3, 5, 7
C 0
More Picks

SWE-Solvalla - All races
RACE 1 Picks
Top 4: 3, 1, 6, 2
Trifecta: 3 / 1, 2, 6 / 1, 2, 4, 6, 7 (12x2=24)
ABC:
A 3
B 1, 6, 2, 7, 4
C 5
More Picks

SWE-Bjerke - All races
RACE 1 Picks
Top 4: 1, 3, 2, 4
Trifecta: 1, 2, 3 / 1, 2, 3, 4 / 1, 2, 3, 4 (18x2=36)
ABC:
A 1, 3, 2
B 4, 5, 6
C 0
More Picks

Can'tPickAWinner
Rocket Picks ��: Gulfstream Park and Tampa Bay Downs for March 9, 2022
By: Aaron Halterman

It’s time to start another week of great racing! For the free pick 4, we will head to Gulfstream Park, which has the best card of the day. We will also be covering Tampa Bay Downs for the paid Rockets as they have a solid day of racing as well. Let’s cash this ticket!

Below is our free Late Pick 4 for Gulfstream Park:

Gulfstream Park March 9, 2022

Race 5: Maiden Optional Claiming

#8 Phillpsburg was second on debut last time out, and now moves over to the turf, which should help his chances. #1 Capture the Time was second in his turf debut last time out, and can win here if he moves forward off of that effort.

Race 6: Allowance Optional Claiming
freestar

#1 Cafe Society was a solid winner at this distance and class level last time out at Gulfstream Park. #3 Allworthy moves down to the allowance ranks after running against tough stakes horses in her last several starts.

Race 7: Allowance Optional Claiming

#5 Sayyaaf will look to make it three in a row today after he has returned in a strong way from a layoff. However, he moves back to the turf for this one, with his last two wins coming over the synthetic surface. #7 Zanno moves back to the turf for this one after a poor showing over the synthetic last time out.

Race 8: Claiming

#4 Straight Shot nearly won at this level last time out, and should improve with this being his second start for Delgado. #5 Septemberten can win in this spot if he rebounds from a poor start last time out.

THE TICKET

$.50 Pick 4 (Races 5-8) 1,3,8 / 1,3,4 / 5,7 / 3,4,5,8,9 – $45

Can'tPickAWinner
Robin Goodfellow's racing tips: Best bets for Wednesday, March 9
By Sam Turner For The Daily Mail

CATTERICK

ROBIN GOODFELLOW

2.15 Fearless

2.50 Sweet Auburn

3.25 Da Vinci Hand

4.00 Moon King (nb)

4.35 Champagnesuperover

5.10 Lucky Lara

5.40 Carole’s Pass

GIMCRACK

2.15 Weebill

2.50 Sweet Auburn

3.25 Spot On Soph

4.00 Firth Of Forth

4.35 Champagnesuperover

5.10 Lucky Lara

5.40 Upagainstit

Northerner – 2.50 Betty Baloo (nb); 3.25 Da Vinci Hand (nap).

KEMPTON

ROBIN GOODFELLOW

5.30 Mellys Flyer

6.00 Nikki’s Girl

6.30 Cotai Star

7.00 Almufeed

7.30 Mcqueen

8.00 Dors Toyboy

8.30 No Diggity

GIMCRACK

5.30 Arousing

6.00 True Icon

6.30 Kickbox

7.00 Allowed (nb)

7.30 Sweet Summer

8.00 Alala

8.30 Royal Heart

Newmarket – 5.30 Arousing (nb); 6.00 True Icon (nap).

FONTWELL

ROBIN GOODFELLOW

1.00 Black Gerry

1.30 One For The Wall

2.05 Auld Sod

2.40 Royaume Uni

3.15 Gin Coco

3.50 Eleanor Bob

4.25 Fanfaron Dino

GIMCRACK

1.00 En Coeur

1.30 Whydah Gally

2.05 Master Malcolm

2.40 Dreaming Blue

3.15 Jaramillo

3.50 Eleanor Bob

4.25 Dell Oro

LINGFIELD

ROBIN GOODFELLOW

1.50 Midgetonamission (nap)

2.25 Miss Messenger

3.00 Catch My Breath

3.35 Dembe

4.10 Kaboo

4.45 Reeceltic

GIMCRACK

1.50 Cicely

2.25 After Eight

3.00 Mabre

3.35 Prince Rock

4.10 Harry Three (nap)

4.45 Reeceltic

Can'tPickAWinner
03-09-2022, 10:57 AM
Brian W. Spencer's Daily Picks

Fair Grounds - Race #2
Picks Notes
#7 Gigablast She might be quick enough to find the front in here while stretching out off a nice press and pounce maiden win on the main track, but I also like how she relaxed just a bit early on when running short -- suggests she might be able to press again here if needed.
#5 Spellbinding She handled some of these a couple starts back before a dull run last time out left her up the track after opening a clear lead. She can be all or nothing, so I wouldn't want too short a price here.
#2 Storied Trip Think she'll find one or two of these a bit too tough today, but she has a little tactical speed and a one-paced style that might lead to the kind of trip where she basically runs in a circle and lands a piece for her efforts.
Race Summary Gigablast and Spellbinding figure to be right up top in the early going, but the former's debut win showed a bit of talent and a mild rating gear. Thinking that gives her the slight edge while trying the turf here.

Fair Grounds - Race #5
Picks Notes
#2 Cocoa Colada She seems to be coming into this a bit more forwardly than her stablemate on the rail, and she really isn't meeting a very imposing group at first asking. Wouldn't be a surprise right out of the box while meeting some experienced players cutting back.
#5 Super Christie She's another fresh face in here for a barn that has had a decent enough season here, and she appears to be coming into this the right way with some forward works and a steady tab.
#4 Ain't Broke She can be tough here while turning back, but her career debut wasn't all that good in her only lifetime sprint try, and I worry she is a bit overbet here while meeting a couple who might be better meant for the trip.
Race Summary Cocoa Colada and Super Christie meet a group in which the main experienced players are bringing route form with them, and both look pretty well-suited to this one-turn trip.

Fair Grounds - Race #8
Picks Notes
#6 Continental Coins He landed his first turf route try, and he looked good doing it. There is some chance the pace gets honest in here and sets things up for him to settle in midpack and get a jump on the deeper finishers. Riser fits.
#8 Snow House He was surely going too short last time out on the main track, and he's got some upside in this second start off the bench. His turf try at Belmont in October was pretty good, but I do worry that he might be all or nothing on the lead if he can find it.
#11 Big Lake He'll have to hustle a bit from the wide draw in order to get his preferred trip near the top, but he obviously has a bit of talent. All that said, I still prefer him on the dirt.
Race Summary Continental Coins might be a decent mid-range price to land this right back after clearing his previous condition in his first two-turn turf try, and the race flow might set things up for a really good run of the race for him.

Can'tPickAWinner
Frank Carulli's Daily Picks

Pompano Park - Race #1
Picks Notes
#6 HURRIKANEMYSHANNON Speed mission came up just short against similar foes.
#5 J P SILVER No factor as the favorite from post 8, Miller sticks.
#3 SKYLINE HANOVER Pulled pocket at top of lane, just missed between rivals.
Race Summary It's a rematch of a close 3-way finish a week ago, but will it be a replay? Hurrikanemyshannon timed the start perfectly from post 7, attempted a breakaway run on the lead in the third quarter and got caught by her two closest pursuers. She can turn the tables with more careful rating on the a lead that figures to be hers again. Play 6-3 and 6-5 exactas.

Northfield Park - Race #5
Picks Notes
#4 BROOKDALE JOEY Tough trip from second tier, skimmed rail to finish second.
#1 TOMMY SHELBY Sandwiched between faves in third two starts back, broke stride in follow-up.
#3 PREMIER KANE Won twice as 3yo in Canada, showed little in qualifiers.
Race Summary Brookdale Joey couldn't overcome an eventful trip from a second-tier starting spot, but he can win with a clean trip and duplicate effort. He was flushed out from fourth in the second quarter, dropped back in to save ground, then was trapped until the stretch as the winner fled the scene. Play 4-1, 4-2 and 4-3 exactas.

Yonkers - Race #3
Picks Notes
#1 FULL RIGHTS Holds class, and possibly tactical advantage in wide-open race.
#4 HOCKEY HANOVER Classy 7yo trotted evenly behind short-priced lead duo.
#5 ALL CHAMPY Settled for minor awards as the even-money fave in last pair.
Race Summary Full Rights takes a magnified class drop against mostly unproven types at this level and he can be forwardly placed from the rail in a field that lacks speed. He earned $105k as a 5-year-old and his numbers have remained solid as he seeks his first win this year. Bet to win and place.

Can'tPickAWinner
Gulfstream 5 Facts | March 8-14, 2022

March 8, 2022 | By Jeremy Plonk

Schedule:

Wednesday-Sunday

Carryovers:

$0 // Rainbow 6 Jackpot (Wednesday)

Feature Race(s):

G3 $100,000 Hurricane Bertie // distaff dirt sprinters // Saturday

$100,000 Captiva Island // distaff turf sprinters // Saturday

Key 1/ST BET Factors (top pick win %, top pick profit/loss):

Speed Last Race (30%, -$16.70)

Avg. Best 2 of Last 3 Speed (30%, -$27.10)

ITM (In The Money) % (22%, -$17.10)

Jockey/Trainer Trends from Betmix:

T: Antonio Sano // last week 14: 6-0-2 (43%, $1.46) // 3-5 with Jose Ortiz, including Fountain of Youth with Simplification

T: Saffie Joseph // last week 19: 5-3-1 (26%, $1.12) // 5: 3-0-1 in allowance races

T: Danny Gargan // last week 6: 3-0-1 (50%, $1.35) // 3-4 with Luis Saez // 3: 2-0-1 with favorites

J: Luis Saez // last week 40: 15-5-7 (38%, $1.52) // 12: 6-1-2 with favorites // won for 12 different trainers

J: Jose Ortiz // last week 40: 9-9-2 (23%, $0.81) // 5-11 with favorites // 3-5 with Antonio Sano, including Fountain of Youth with Simplification

** ROI reflects return on $1 win bet**

Can'tPickAWinner
03-09-2022, 10:58 AM
Gulfstream 5 Facts | February 8-14, 2022

March 8, 2022 | By Jeremy Plonk

Schedule:

Wednesday-Sunday

Carryovers:

$321,243 // Rainbow 6 Jackpot (Wednesday)

Feature Race(s):

$100,000 Gulfstream Park Turf Sprint // male turf sprinters // Saturday

$100,000 Ladies Turf Sprint // female turf sprinters // Saturday

Key 1/ST BET Factors (top pick win %, top pick profit/loss):

Avg. Turn Time (31%, +$89.00)

Avg. Speed Last 3 (27%, +$11.80)

Win % (21%, +$28.40)

Jockey/Trainer Trends from Betmix:

T: Antonio Sano // last week 15: 4-3-1 (27%, $1.10 ROI) // 5: 3-1-1 with Jose Ortiz // runner-up in Holy Bull with Simplification

T: Saffie Joseph Jr. // last week 10: 3-2-1 (30%, $1.49 ROI) // 4: 2-1-0 with Tyler Gaffalione // won Holy Bull with White Abarrio

T: Juan Carlos Avila // last week 6: 2-1-1 (33%, $4.70 ROI) // $8 and $48 winners + 7-1 runner-up with claimers

J: Jose Ortiz // last week 22: 6-4-4 (27%, $1.55 ROI) // wins all between $6-$15 // 5: 3-1-0 with Antonio Sano

J: Emisael Jaramillo // last week 9: 3-0-0 (33%, $1.71 ROI) // wins at $4, $10, $15 all on dirt

** ROI reflects return on $1 win bet**

Can'tPickAWinner
Charles Town Picks - Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Race 1: 5-1-6-2
Race 2: 6-3-5-2
Race 3: 1-7-4-5
Race 4: 5-3-4-6
Race 5: 7-5-4-6
Race 6: 5-7-6-1
Race 7: 4-2-6-1
Race 8: 1-8-3-2
**Most Likely Winner: Never Compromise (Race 4)**
**Best Value: Cheese Louise (Race 6)**

Can'tPickAWinner
Fair Grounds Picks - Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Race 1: 1-5-6-4
Race 2: 4-7-5-6
Race 3: 10-1-5-6
Race 4: 4-6-1/1A-2
Race 5: 2-5-4-1
Race 6: 1-7-3-6
Race 7: 4-5-3-6
Race 8: 11-1-6-10
Race 9: 6-10-2-3
**Most Likely Winner: Tejano Twist (Race 7)**
**Best Value: Lil Ashley B. (Race 2)**

Can'tPickAWinner
Gulfstream Park Picks - Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Race 1: 6-1-2-7
Race 2: 3-4-7-5
Race 3: 4-2-6-5
Race 4: 3-7-2-5
Race 5: 9-8-3-2
Race 6: 5-2-1-3
Race 7: 7-5-2-6
Race 8: 4-8-2-5
**Most Likely Winner: Straight Shot #4 (Race 8)**
**Best Value: K Cottee #3 (Race 4)**

Can'tPickAWinner
Mahoning Valley Picks - Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Race 1: 2-3-1-7
Race 2: 3-6-2-1
Race 3: 5-2-3-1
Race 4: 6-5-3-4
Race 5: 6-9-10-2
Race 6: 4-6-1-2
Race 7: 5-4-3-1
Race 8: 6-3-2-4
**Most Likely Winner: Be Authentic #2 (Race 1)**
**Best Value: Fast Call #6 (Race 5)**

Can'tPickAWinner
03-09-2022, 10:59 AM
Parx Racing Picks - Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Race 1: 2-7-5-4
Race 2: 3-5-1-8
Race 3: 5-1-6-4
Race 4: 8-2-4-5
Race 5: 7-1-8-6
Race 6: 1-2-3-7
Race 7: 5-6-1-2
Race 8: 10-7-3-4
Race 9: 7-1-3-2
Race 10: 6-1-9-7
Race 11: 13-8-4-5
**Most Likely Winner: Sevier (Race 2)**
**Best Value: Fly Fly Bird (Race 4)**

Can'tPickAWinner
Penn National Picks - Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Race 1: 6-1-5-4
Race 2: 1-4-3-5
Race 3: 1-3-7-6
Race 4: 4-3-2-6
Race 5: 1-7-5-6
Race 6: 4-5-2-3
Race 7: 6-4-5-3
Race 8: 7-5-2-3
**Most Likely Winner: Trending Up (Race 3)**
**Best Value: Originally From Dot (Race 5)**

Can'tPickAWinner
Sam Houston Race Park Picks - Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Race 1: 1-5-2-4
Race 2: 5-2-3-7
Race 3: 1-9-6-3
Race 4: 10-4-9-2
Race 5: 4-2-10-8
Race 6: 9-5-2-3
Race 7: 7-6-9-1
Race 8: 7-3-9-8
Race 9: 9-4-8-10
**Most Likely Winner: Leather And Lace #1 (Race 3)**
**Best Value: Zatanna Z #9 (Race 9)**

Can'tPickAWinner
Tampa Bay Downs Picks - Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Race 1: 1-3-2-5
Race 2: 6-5-1-3
Race 3: 6-3-1-2
Race 4: 1-5-7-6
Race 5: 10-6-5-7
Race 6: 8-5-4-3
Race 7: 2-10-5-4
Race 8: 8-3-1-6
Race 9: 9-7-3-5
**Most Likely Winner: Chez Pierre (Race 2)**
**Best Value: Klassi Kassi (Race 3)**

Can'tPickAWinner
Turfway Park Picks - Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Race 1: 2-3-5-1
Race 2: 7-1-3-4
Race 3: 6-3-2-4
Race 4: 9-1-4-5
Race 5: 6-2-1-7
Race 6: 1-6-7-4
Race 7: 2-5-4-8
Race 8: 3-6-8-2
**Most Likely Winner: Seminole Beach #7 (Race 2)**
**Best Value: The Last Option #9 (Race 4)**

Can'tPickAWinner
03-09-2022, 11:00 AM
Turfway Park Selections for March 9, 2022 – Horse Racing Picks

By Kyle E in Horse Racing — Mar 9th, 2022 1:28am PST

Turfway Park Selections for March 9, 2022 – Horse Racing Picks

We’re coming off another profitable horse racing campaign on Tuesday. It was especially a big day at Sunland Park in New Mexico. Three horses and three winners at Sunland yesterday afternoon.

Industry Leading 9% Cashback!

We’re looking for more success on the racetrack on Wednesday. The BetOnline (http://partners.commission.bz/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_36640b_127) racebook is putting on a pretty nice slate for this one. There are nine racecourses, one of which is a quarter horse meet at Louisana Downs today.

As the days pass, it is time to start thinking 100-50-20-10 Kentucky Derby prep races. The first up is the $1,000,000 Louisiana Derby (Gr. 1) on March 26 at Fair Grounds Race Course. We’ll get to those races soon.

Our first attempt on Wednesday is at Turfway Park in Kentucky. Turfway Park has eight races worth $198,000 in prize money. Head below for our best Turfway Park picks on March 9, 2022.
Taking Your Horse Race Betting to the Next Level
Race 2
(1) Kanithappen
+500 (5/1)
(2) War Novel
+500 (5/1)
(3) Perfect Painting
+600 (6/1)
(4) Bet Your Life
+800 (8/1)
(5) Rousing Siren
+600 (6/1)
(6) Do Your Best
+2000 (20/1)
(7) Seminole Beach
+140 (7/5)
(8) Sea Lane
+800 (8/1)

Post Time: 6:46 p.m. EST
Distance: 1 Mile
Purse:$18,000

The second race at Turfway Park is an $18,000 event covering a mile on the synthetic track. Look at Kanithappen and Seminole Beach to do well on these terms.

Kanithappen is winless in 13 attempts, finishing 7th, 6th, 4th, 4th in four events. In his most recent outing, Kanithappen finished 4th in a $25,000 assignment on February 27.

This was after Kanithappen did the same a few weeks later in the same grade. It’s time for a drop in class to give Kanithappen a better chance.

Seminole Beach is winless in ten attempts in his career. However, this looks like a good opportunity for a winning run.

He is 3rd, 5th, 5th in his previous four races. In his latest attempt, Seminole Beach finished 5th for a $29,000 purse on February 16. This was the same on January 8 in a $62,000 assignment.

Seminole Beach looks like the horse to beat in Race 2.
The Bet
(7) SEMINOLE BEACH
+140
Place Bet Now!
Race 4
(1) Elle’sbigseacret
+250 (5/2)
(2) Here’s Carlos
+800 (8/1)
(3) Feeling It
+1200 (12/1)
(4) Anytimeallthetime
+350 (7/2)
(5) Call West
+600 (6/1)
(6) Remember the Maine
+1000 (10/1)
(7) Dark Ninja
+400 (4/1)
(8) O Cigano
+1000 (10/1)
(9) The Last Option
+1200 (12/1)

Post Time: 7:46 p.m. EST
Distance: 6 Furlongs
Purse:$14,000

Race 4 is a 6-furlong event for a $14,000 purse on the all-weather track. Anytimeallthetime and Elle’sbigseacret should be in the shake-up in this one.

Anytimeallthetime is 3 for 15 in his career and is 1st, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 5th in his previous six attempts. He found a win on June 29 for an $8,200 win.

However, winless in four straight since then, Anytimeallthetime is looking for a better performance after finishing 5th on February 21 in a $14,900 race.

Elle’sbigseacret is 3 for 16 and in consistent form recently. He is 2nd, 3rd, 3rd in his last three races. Elle’sbigseacret placed 2nd behind Dragon Drew by 4 ¼ lengths in a $14,000 assignment on December 19.

That was decent work, but still a bit off. In his most recent outing, Elle’sbigseacret showed 3rd in a $14,000 event. This looks winnable for a consistent No. 1.
The Bet
(1) ELLE’SBIGSEACRET
+250
Place Bet Now!
Race 6
(1) Sky Bolt
+180 (9/5)
(2) River Stones
+800 (8/1)
(3) No Better Story
+800 (8/1)
(4) Bad Gus
+3000 (30/1)
(5) C F V Nobodycares
+400 (4/1)
(6) Trato
+400 (4/1)
(7) Go Manny Go
+350 (7/2)
(8) My Pal Johnny
+1500 (15/1)

Post Time: 8:46 p.m. EST
Distance:6 Furlongs
Purse:$12,000

Race 6 covers 6 furlongs on the synthetic track for a $12,000 purse. Consider a look at Go Manny Go and Sky Bolt to have a big chance in this race. Go Manny Go is 4th, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 3rd, 5th in six assignments.

He finished 3rd, 5th in his previous two attempts, showing 3rd on New Year’s Day in an $18,000 assignment and then 5th in a $10,500 race on February 21. More is going to be required.

Sky Bolt might be too tough in this one, though. He is winless in eight attempts, going 2nd, 2nd, 6th, 3rd, 2nd in his last six races.

In his latest attempt, Sky Bolt placed 2nd behind Thats My Dude by a nose for a $12,000 purse. This was after showing 3rd on February 12 in the same class.

Sky Bolt is staying in the $12,000 grade. The competition in this race looks on the easier side and benefits from the No. 1 post position.
The Bet
(1) SKY BOLT
+180

Can'tPickAWinner
03-09-2022, 01:00 PM
Turfway Park Tip Sheet - March 9TURFWAY PARK TIPS - WEDNESDAY, MARCH 09, 2022

Historically our BEST BETS have finished in the money 60% of the time at this track.

RACE #1 $20,000 CLAIMING
6 1/2 FURLONGS ON THE ALL WEATHER TRACK - POST TIME: 6:15 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

3-1

Mymatemarmite

C Landeros

PLACE

3-1

Lucky Us

E Esquivel

SHOW

5-2

Thirteen Stripes

J Talamo

WILD CARD

4-1

Off We Go

G Corrales

ALTERNATE 1

5-1

Lofthouse

S Gonzalez

ALTERNATE 2

10-1

Dial Again

T Canuto

* EXACTA: 3-5 BOX, 5-2 BOX, 2-1 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/3/5 BOX, 1/2/5 BOX

RACE #2 $7,500 MAIDEN CLAIMING
1 MILE ON THE ALL WEATHER TRACK - POST TIME: 6:46 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

7-5

Seminole Beach

C Landeros

PLACE

5-1

War Novel

G Corrales

SHOW

6-1

Perfect Painting

A Achard

WILD CARD

5-1

Kanithappen

K Kimura

ALTERNATE 1

20-1

Do Your Best

J E Felix

ALTERNATE 2

6-1

Rousing Siren

T Canuto

* EXACTA: 7-2 BOX, 2-3 BOX, 3-1 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/3/7 BOX, 1/2/3 BOX

RACE #3 $20,000 CLAIMING
1 MILE ON THE ALL WEATHER TRACK - POST TIME: 7:16 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

5-2

Lavender Earl

G Corrales

PLACE

7-2

Upstart Gentleman

K Kimura

SHOW

4-1

Mine Own Star

E Esquivel

WILD CARD

9-2

Hellorhighwater

C Miller

ALTERNATE 1

4-1

Captain Fantastic

E Morales

ALTERNATE 2

10-1

Midnight J J

L Machado

* EXACTA: 3-6 BOX, 6-1 BOX, 1-2 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/3/6 BOX, 1/2/6 BOX

RACE #4 $5,000 CLAIMING
6 FURLONGS ON THE ALL WEATHER TRACK - POST TIME: 7:46 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

5-2

Ellesbigseacret

L Machado

PLACE

7-2

Anytimeallthetime

S Leon

SHOW

8-1

Heres Carlos

F Peterson

WILD CARD

12-1

The Last Option

S Gonzalez

ALTERNATE 1

10-1

O Cigano

A Jimenez

ALTERNATE 2

6-1

Call West

J Padron-Barcenas

* EXACTA: 1-4 BOX, 4-2 BOX, 2-9 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/2/4 BOX, 2/4/9 BOX

RACE #5 $5,000 CLAIMING
1 MILE ON THE ALL WEATHER TRACK - POST TIME: 8:14 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

7-2

Till Then

R Miranda

PLACE

4-1

Down Home Kitten

E Esquivel

SHOW

9-2

Derby Express

R Bejarano

WILD CARD

6-1

Gray Hope

S Gonzalez

ALTERNATE 1

4-1

Court and Spark

E Morales

ALTERNATE 2

6-1

Areyoutalkingtome

G Corrales

* EXACTA: 7-5 BOX, 5-8 BOX, 8-1 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 5/7/8 BOX, 1/5/8 BOX

RACE #6 $5,000 MAIDEN CLAIMING
6 FURLONGS ON THE ALL WEATHER TRACK - POST TIME: 8:46 PM ET

BEST BET: #1 SKY BOLT

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

9-5

Sky Bolt

E Esquivel

PLACE

4-1

C F V Nobodycares

J D Ramos

SHOW

7-2

Go Manny Go

S Leon

WILD CARD

4-1

Trato

A Jimenez

ALTERNATE 1

8-1

No Better Story

J Padron-Barcenas

ALTERNATE 2

15-1

My Pal Johnny

T Canuto

* EXACTA: 1-5 BOX, 5-7 BOX, 7-6 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/5/7 BOX, 5/6/7 BOX

RACE #7 $65,000 ALLOWANCE
6 1/2 FURLONGS ON THE ALL WEATHER TRACK - POST TIME: 9:16 PM ET

BEST BET: #3 MARY OF BETHANY

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

6-1

Mary of Bethany

G Corrales

PLACE

3-5

Twenty Carat

K Kimura

SHOW

30-1

Miss Getty Up

A Achard

WILD CARD

30-1

Winward Flo

T Canuto

ALTERNATE 1

12-1

Ms Temptation

L Machado

ALTERNATE 2

5-1

Sister Annie

S Gonzalez

* EXACTA: 3-2 BOX, 2-8 BOX, 8-7 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/3/8 BOX, 2/7/8 BOX

RACE #8 $5,000 CLAIMING
1 MILE ON THE ALL WEATHER TRACK - POST TIME: 9:46 PM ET

BEST BET: #6 TARANTA

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

5-1

Taranta

S Leon

PLACE

4-1

Mommy Berta

A P Ulloa

SHOW

6-1

Narrows Bridge

J D Ramos

WILD CARD

9-2

Classy Lynn

A Beckman

ALTERNATE 1

9-2

Kitten Rocks

R Miranda

ALTERNATE 2

6-1

Paulas Game

R Mojica Jr.

* EXACTA: 6-7 BOX, 7-5 BOX, 5-2 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 5/6/7 BOX, 2/5/7 BOX

Can'tPickAWinner
03-09-2022, 01:24 PM
Sam Houston Tip Sheet - March 9SAM HOUSTON TIPS - WEDNESDAY, MARCH 09, 2022

Historically our BEST BETS have finished in the money 63% of the time at this track.

RACE #1 $25,000 CLAIMING
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 5:00 PM ET

BEST BET: #5 ALTERNATE TIME

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

5-2

Alternate Time

R E Eramia

PLACE

8-5

Needabetterjock

L J Luzzi

SHOW

7-2

Shanghai Brother

R Eikleberry

WILD CARD

9-2

Morricone

G Mora

ALTERNATE 1

10-1

Conative

C Montalvo

ALTERNATE 2

15-1

Im Money

E Lara

* EXACTA: 5-2 BOX, 2-1 BOX, 1-4 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/2/5 BOX, 1/2/4 BOX

RACE #2 $15,000 CLAIMING
6 1/2 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 5:27 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

1-1

Brock On By

R Eikleberry

PLACE

6-1

Temple of Light

C Montalvo

SHOW

4-1

Violin Maker

A Triana Jr.

WILD CARD

15-1

Perfect One

J Melancon

ALTERNATE 1

20-1

Preferito Da Barbi

E Valdez-Jiminez

ALTERNATE 2

3-1

Resolve Now

L J Luzzi

* EXACTA: 5-7 BOX, 7-2 BOX, 2-6 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/5/7 BOX, 2/6/7 BOX

RACE #3 $20,000 CLAIMING
1 1/16 MILES ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 5:56 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

9-2

Leather and Lace

F Wethey Jr.

PLACE

5-2

Discreet Smile

I V Diego

SHOW

10-1

Chikara

R Eikleberry

WILD CARD

8-1

Musical Millie

J L Alvarez

ALTERNATE 1

3-1

Unburnt

R Eikleberry

ALTERNATE 2

12-1

Ginny B

S Elliott

* EXACTA: 1-9 BOX, 9-6 BOX, 6-8 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/6/9 BOX, 6/8/9 BOX

RACE #4 $15,000 MAIDEN CLAIMING
6 1/2 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 6:25 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

9-2

Northern Orbit

E Valdez-Jiminez

PLACE

10-1

Courageous Timmy

A Triana Jr.

SHOW

5-2

Lookwhogotlucky

S Elliott

WILD CARD

7-2

Heartthrob Halo

J Melancon

ALTERNATE 1

10-1

Nooge

R Guerra

ALTERNATE 2

15-1

Ramshack

I V Diego

* EXACTA: 4-10 BOX, 10-9 BOX, 9-2 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 4/9/10 BOX, 2/9/10 BOX

RACE #5 $37,000 ALLOWANCE
5 FURLONGS ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 6:54 PM ET

BEST BET: #4 MAC B QUICK

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

2-1

Mac B Quick

S Elliott

PLACE

8-1

Lucky Promise

R Eikleberry

SHOW

3-1

Robo

J L Alvarez

WILD CARD

6-1

Boldcapo

A Sanchez III

ALTERNATE 1

9-2

Cowboy Ridge

E Valdez-Jiminez

ALTERNATE 2

12-1

Supreme Capo

C Montalvo

* EXACTA: 4-3 BOX, 3-2 BOX, 2-10 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/3/4 BOX, 2/3/10 BOX

RACE #6 $37,000 ALLOWANCE
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 7:24 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

5-2

Moro Wolf

R Eikleberry

PLACE

8-5

Score Keeper

E Lara

SHOW

6-1

Darylslittlediablo

E Valdez-Jiminez

WILD CARD

15-1

Ghost Cowboy

J Melancon

ALTERNATE 1

5-1

Mr B Quiet

F J Manrrique

ALTERNATE 2

15-1

On My List

S Elliott

* EXACTA: 9-5 BOX, 5-3 BOX, 3-1 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 3/5/9 BOX, 1/3/5 BOX

RACE #7 $16,500 STARTER OPTIONAL CLAIMING
5 FURLONGS ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 7:54 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

8-5

Lady Ave

S Elliott

PLACE

7-2

Miss Aggie Bling

E Valdez-Jiminez

SHOW

6-1

Pick Up the Fone

L J Luzzi

WILD CARD

8-1

Mizoney

G Pivaral

ALTERNATE 1

15-1

Natalies Joy

J Melancon

ALTERNATE 2

4-1

Aiken to Be

R Eikleberry

* EXACTA: 6-7 BOX, 7-8 BOX, 8-9 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 6/7/8 BOX, 7/8/9 BOX

RACE #8 $36,000 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
6 1/2 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 8:24 PM ET

BEST BET: #7 KLIMCO

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

6-5

Klimco

L J Luzzi

PLACE

3-1

Egor Otay

B C Landeros

SHOW

9-2

Get Witt Gone

J Melancon

WILD CARD

12-1

Runnin the Red

J K Court

ALTERNATE 1

8-1

Shanghai Gold

C Hughes

ALTERNATE 2

15-1

Zippy G

G Mora

* EXACTA: 7-9 BOX, 9-6 BOX, 6-5 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 6/7/9 BOX, 5/6/9 BOX

RACE #9 $25,000 CLAIMING
5 FURLONGS ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 8:54 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

10-1

Telling Thyme

J L Alvarez

PLACE

3-1

Thorny Rose

F Wethey Jr.

SHOW

8-1

Black Magic Lady

I V Diego

WILD CARD

4-1

Smart Lassie

G Mora

ALTERNATE 1

9-2

Light Shift

E Lara

ALTERNATE 2

6-1

Moms Pass

G Steinberg

* EXACTA: 6-8 BOX, 8-2 BOX, 2-1 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/6/8 BOX, 1/2/8 BOX

Can'tPickAWinner
03-09-2022, 01:25 PM
Tampa Bay Downs Tip Sheet - March 9TAMPA BAY TIPS - WEDNESDAY, MARCH 09, 2022

Historically our BEST BETS have finished in the money 68% of the time at this track.

RACE #1 $6,250 CLAIMING
6 1/2 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 12:14 PM ET

BEST BET: #3 PROBABLY GRACE

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

2-1

Probably Grace

P Morales

PLACE

3-1

Ornery Angel

S Spieth

SHOW

4-1

Smooth as Glass

J J Urdaneta

WILD CARD

8-1

Be Bop a Lola

J A Batista

ALTERNATE 1

4-1

Tee Up

W A Garcia

ALTERNATE 2

6-1

U Know I B Lion

W Henry

* EXACTA: 3-2 BOX, 2-6 BOX, 6-4 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/3/6 BOX, 2/4/6 BOX

RACE #2 $32,500 ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING
1 MILE ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 12:43 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

8-5

Talk Or Listen

H R Diaz Jr.

PLACE

7-5

Chez Pierre

D Centeno

SHOW

5-1

Blue Sky Kowboy

S Camacho

WILD CARD

6-1

Grounded

P Morales

ALTERNATE 1

10-1

Drama Chorus

A Quinonez

ALTERNATE 2

15-1

Dark Oak

A Flores

* EXACTA: 5-6 BOX, 6-3 BOX, 3-1 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 3/5/6 BOX, 1/3/6 BOX

RACE #3 $16,000 MAIDEN CLAIMING
7 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 1:15 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

2-1

Brass Band

A Santos

PLACE

9-2

Overthebluesky

A Quinonez

SHOW

5-2

Fabulous Philly

J C Ferrer

WILD CARD

10-1

Whiterose Spirit

D Centeno

ALTERNATE 1

5-1

Sabelle

M Arroyo

ALTERNATE 2

8-1

Klassi Kassi

S Camacho

* EXACTA: 3-1 BOX, 1-7 BOX, 7-4 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/3/7 BOX, 1/4/7 BOX

RACE #4 $25,000 CLAIMING
6 1/2 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 1:43 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

5-2

Lord Berrier

H R Diaz Jr.

PLACE

6-1

Quick Intro

I Castillo

SHOW

3-1

Friar Tuck

P Morales

WILD CARD

5-1

Money Song

S Camacho

ALTERNATE 1

7-2

Urban Warrior

A Santos

ALTERNATE 2

12-1

Its Over

J A Batista

* EXACTA: 5-2 BOX, 2-1 BOX, 1-6 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/2/5 BOX, 1/2/6 BOX

RACE #5 $20,000 MAIDEN CLAIMING
1 MILE ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 2:13 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

5-1

New Ways to Dream

A A Gallardo

PLACE

5-2

Bramble Bush

I Castillo

SHOW

5-1

Cecisaprilhottie

J A Batista

WILD CARD

7-2

Starship Belmont

M Rowland

ALTERNATE 1

4-1

Fantastic Rafaela

J L Castanon

ALTERNATE 2

12-1

Morena Dancer

D Delgado

* EXACTA: 6-10 BOX, 10-9 BOX, 9-5 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 6/9/10 BOX, 5/9/10 BOX

RACE #6 $6,250 CLAIMING
1 MILE 40 YARDS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 2:42 PM ET

BEST BET: #5 CORTN ASONG

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

3-1

Cortn Asong

H Villa-Gomez

PLACE

7-2

Rattlesnake Ridge

A Valdes

SHOW

10-1

Seventy Seventycat

J V Bridgmohan

WILD CARD

5-1

Indy Ride

P Morales

ALTERNATE 1

6-1

Fortunate Friends

A Santos

ALTERNATE 2

6-1

Tapsolute

W A Garcia

* EXACTA: 5-3 BOX, 3-1 BOX, 1-7 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/3/5 BOX, 1/3/7 BOX

RACE #7 $30,000 STARTER OPTIONAL CLAIMING
1 1/16 MILES ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 3:18 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

3-1

Katies a Lady

S Camacho

PLACE

5-1

Latin Nikkita

A Quinonez

SHOW

5-1

Im Buzzy

A A Gallardo

WILD CARD

10-1

Lap of Luxury

I Castillo

ALTERNATE 1

5-1

Mirth n Merriment

E Perez

ALTERNATE 2

6-1

Style

J L Castanon

* EXACTA: 2-6 BOX, 6-5 BOX, 5-7 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/5/6 BOX, 5/6/7 BOX

RACE #8 $31,000 ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING
7 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 3:52 PM ET

BEST BET: #1 IRISH DREAM GIRL

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

4-1

Irish Dream Girl

D Centeno

PLACE

5-2

Willoughby Gap

R Alvarado Jr.

SHOW

3-1

Lady Jean

P Morales

WILD CARD

7-2

East Wing

H R Diaz Jr.

ALTERNATE 1

8-1

Ballet School

S Camacho

ALTERNATE 2

10-1

Roses Cause

W A Garcia

* EXACTA: 1-3 BOX, 3-6 BOX, 6-8 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/3/6 BOX, 3/6/8 BOX

RACE #9 $16,000 CLAIMING
1 1/16 MILES ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 4:23 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

4-1

Idaka

J L Castanon

PLACE

3-1

Mystic Dreams

S Camacho

SHOW

6-1

Asters dOro

D Centeno

WILD CARD

6-1

Twelve Red Roses

A Santos

ALTERNATE 1

5-1

Miss Ghislaine

R Mitchell

ALTERNATE 2

6-1

Majestic Queen

O Hernandez

* EXACTA: 7-2 BOX, 2-3 BOX, 3-5 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/3/7 BOX, 2/3/5 BOX

Can'tPickAWinner
03-09-2022, 01:26 PM
Fair Grounds Tip Sheet - March 9FAIR GROUNDS TIPS - WEDNESDAY, MARCH 09, 2022

Historically our BEST BETS have finished in the money 65% of the time at this track.

RACE #1 $5,000 CLAIMING
1 MILE 70 YARDS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 2:05 PM ET

BEST BET: #1 SUPERTRIX

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

5-2

Supertrix

R Gutierrez

PLACE

2-1

Lets Go All Theway

M Murrill

SHOW

5-2

Aphrodites Revenge

J Graham

WILD CARD

9-2

Staceys Racey

R Diaz

ALTERNATE 1

12-1

Table One

A Green

ALTERNATE 2

20-1

Safe Keeping

E Nieves

* EXACTA: 1-5 BOX, 5-6 BOX, 6-2 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/5/6 BOX, 2/5/6 BOX

RACE #2 $46,000 ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING
1 MILE ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 2:35 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

5-2

Spellbinding

J Riquelme

PLACE

7-2

Gigablast

J Graham

SHOW

3-1

Milas Gold

J Gilligan

WILD CARD

10-1

Theboyzgalaxy

B Culp

ALTERNATE 1

7-2

Special Connection

M Pedroza Jr.

ALTERNATE 2

6-1

Lil Ashley B.

E Nieves

* EXACTA: 5-7 BOX, 7-6 BOX, 6-1 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 5/6/7 BOX, 1/6/7 BOX

RACE #3 $12,500 MAIDEN CLAIMING
5 1/2 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 3:05 PM ET

BEST BET: #8 NICE STAR

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

9-2

Nice Star

J Riquelme

PLACE

7-2

Johnny Bootleggs

R Morales

SHOW

5-1

Iknowididntdothat

E Nieves

WILD CARD

4-1

Half a Doodle

M Pedroza Jr.

ALTERNATE 1

6-1

Kahaal

C J Hernandez

ALTERNATE 2

12-1

Ourquickdrawmcgraw

R Diaz

* EXACTA: 8-1 BOX, 1-10 BOX, 10-2 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/8/10 BOX, 1/2/10 BOX

RACE #4 $25,000 MAIDEN CLAIMING
1 1/16 MILES ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 3:35 PM ET

BEST BET: #6 EARLEY ROSE

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

3-1

Earley Rose

A Beschizza

PLACE

5-2

Lady Maeve

J Loveberry

SHOW

3-1

Clara Belle

M Murrill

WILD CARD

5-1

Miss Tonalist

R Gutierrez

ALTERNATE 1

5-1

1A

Surrey

J Gilligan

ALTERNATE 2

5-1

Blame Nellie

R Diaz

* EXACTA: 6-4 BOX, 4-2 BOX, 2-3 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/4/6 BOX, 2/3/4 BOX

RACE #5 $52,000 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 4:05 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

5-2

Aint Broke

R Gutierrez

PLACE

6-1

Love of My Life

A Suarez

SHOW

7-2

Cocoa Colada

J Graham

WILD CARD

7-2

Super Christie

B J Hernandez Jr.

ALTERNATE 1

6-1

Chopin Drive

G Saez

ALTERNATE 2

6-1

Catwings

R Diaz

* EXACTA: 4-7 BOX, 7-2 BOX, 2-5 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/4/7 BOX, 2/5/7 BOX

RACE #6 $46,000 ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING
1 MILE ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 4:35 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

5-2

Savvy Shipman

A Beschizza

PLACE

3-1

Gs Deadline

D L Parker

SHOW

8-1

Hotmolly

R Diaz

WILD CARD

9-2

Mi Lia

M Pedroza Jr.

ALTERNATE 1

6-1

Crimson Feline

A Green

ALTERNATE 2

8-1

Air Guitar Star

M Murrill

* EXACTA: 1-7 BOX, 7-3 BOX, 3-2 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/3/7 BOX, 2/3/7 BOX

RACE #7 $55,000 ALLOWANCE
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 5:05 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

3-1

Chattalot

J Graham

PLACE

3-1

Higher Standard

R Diaz

SHOW

2-1

Tejano Twist

J Rocco Jr.

WILD CARD

9-2

Hoist the Gold

B J Hernandez Jr.

ALTERNATE 1

6-1

Blue Kentucky

R Gutierrez

ALTERNATE 2

20-1

Magician Stone

J L Vega

* EXACTA: 2-5 BOX, 5-4 BOX, 4-3 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/4/5 BOX, 3/4/5 BOX

RACE #8 $48,000 ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING
1 MILE ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 5:36 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

8-1

Continental Coins

R Gutierrez

PLACE

7-2

Big Lake

J Graham

SHOW

4-1

Pine Knoll

C J Hernandez

WILD CARD

5-1

Monition

B J Hernandez Jr.

ALTERNATE 1

6-1

Ioya Again

J Loveberry

ALTERNATE 2

8-1

Mr. Hustle

M Murrill

* EXACTA: 6-11 BOX, 11-4 BOX, 4-10 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 4/6/11 BOX, 4/10/11 BOX

RACE #9 $12,500 MAIDEN CLAIMING
1 MILE ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 6:07 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

3-1

Stop Shop N Drop

M Murrill

PLACE

7-2

Im a Custom to It

J Gilligan

SHOW

4-1

T Rs First

D L Parker

WILD CARD

9-2

Pat Hand Girl

J Riquelme

ALTERNATE 1

10-1

Bodes Connection

J Graham

ALTERNATE 2

10-1

Jig Time Bandit

B Culp

* EXACTA: 3-6 BOX, 6-10 BOX, 10-8 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 3/6/10 BOX, 6/8/10 BOX

Can'tPickAWinner
03-09-2022, 01:26 PM
Gulfstream Park Hotlist - March 9 March 8, 2022

Today’s Gulfstream Park Hot List races to watch
Wednesday, March 9, 2022
By Bob Ehalt and Matt Shifman
Hot List Key:
A : A preferred horse to watch B: Secondary horse to watch
*C: Went down 2 or more betting notches in the final 3 minutes and finished 1st through 3rd
*D: Went down 2 or more betting notches and finished 4th or worse
* - 4 or more betting notches if 11-1 or more.
1st race – (2) Cajun Mandate (C) was bet down from 7-5 to even money and broke his maiden easily. Can prevail in his first try against winners. (1) Beastfromtheeast is worth a look off the Delgado claim. (3) Spring the Beast drops to a level where he should be effective. (6) Oriental Park was third in the slop and would prefer a fast track. Betting strategy: 2 to win, place. Exacta box: 1-2-3-6. Doubles: 1-2-3-6 over 1-4-5-7.
2nd race – (5) Snow’s Island makes his first start for Gargan and seems to have found a field he can handle. (4) Deep State was third and second on Tapeta and should be fine on turf as well. (1) Daddy Frank will be better suited by the shorter distance here. (7) Awesome Remix is a firster who commands some attention. Betting strategy: 5 to win, place. Exacta box: 4-5. Exactas: 4-5 over 1-7 and 1-7 over 4-5.
4th race – (7) Restless Eyes has been disappointing but should perk up off the class drop to this level. (2) Mabee Luckynwild has speed will be a main threat in this spot. (1) Dolcisima might be a contender in this group. (5) Evil of Course won his debut impressively and will be a key factor here. Betting strategy: 7 to win, place. Exacta box: 1-2-5-7.
6th race – (1) Café Society turned in a sharp rally to win her last start and can make it two in a row here. (3) Allworthy has been facing stakes company and should be the one to fear. (2) Music City Star was a game second last time and should figure in the exotics. (7) Crumb Bun fits in nicely with this group. Betting strategy: 1 to win, place. Exacta box: 1-3. Exactas: 1-3 over 2-7 and 2-7 over 1-3. Doubles: 1-2-3-7 with 1-5-6-7.
7th race – (7) Zanno gets back on turf and promises to be hard to catch in this field. (5) Sayyaaf won his last two on Tapeta and will be a threat on turf as well. (1) Crack Shot makes his first start since September and will be a factor if there’s no rust from the layoff. (6) Partner’s Hope will benefit from a quick pace. Betting strategy: 7 to win, place. Exacta box: 1-5-6-7.

No.

Letter/Last race

Today’s race

Comment

(2)

Cajun Mandate

C, 2/25

1 GP

Comes off an easy maiden win

Can'tPickAWinner
03-09-2022, 02:28 PM
Handicapper Sonny LaFouchi(aka The LEGEND)!

Free Winners for Wednesday, March 9th 2022 from THE LEGEND!
FREE HORSE PICKS
TAMPA BAY DOWNS
RACE #4
TIME: 3:18 PM EST
PICK: BET #5 I’m Buzzy 5/1 odds to win @ Bovada (http://record.bettingpartners.com/_pO1vV3scjG8UbyPgnoR23mNd7ZgqdRLk/1/)

Can'tPickAWinner
03-09-2022, 05:28 PM
Rk
Sports Services
Free Sports Picks

NSA(The Legend) (https://www.nsawins.com/)
NBA – Thunder +14.5

Gameday Network (https://www.gamedaynetwork.com/)
CBB – Coppin St +6

Sports Action 365 (https://www.sportsaction365.com/)
CBB – McNeese St under 154.5

Vegas Line Crushers (https://www.vegaslinecrushers.com/)
NBA – Celtics -7

VegasSI.com (https://www.vegassi.com/)
NBA – Pistons +5.5

PointSpreadReport.com(SAM CASEY) (https://www.pointspreadreport.com)
CBB – Jackson St +4

Henry Brown Sports (https://www.henrybrownsports.com/)
NBA – Magic +8.5

Winning Big Sports (https://www.winningbigsports.com)
CBB – Utah Valley +3

Lou Panelli (https://www.nsawins.com)
NBA – Magic over 223

VegasSI.com Platinum Info Club (https://www.vegassi.com/)
CBB – Fairfield +5

William E. Stockton (https://www.nsawins.com/)
CBB – Rice +2.5

Vincent Pioli (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/vincent-pioli/)
NBA – Suns +7.5

Steve “Scoop” Kendall (https://www.nsawins.com/)
NBA – Pistons under 227.5

SCORE (https://record.revenuenetwork.com/_d5unAk642Gf97H-d5Ks7MGNd7ZgqdRLk/0/)
CBB – Vanderbilt -9

Tony Campone (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/tony-campone/)
CBB – Missouri +4

Chicago Sports Group (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/chicago-sports-group/)
NBA – Thunder +14.5

Hollywood Sportsline (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/hollywood-sportsline/)
CBB – Marshall under 150

VIP Action (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/vip-action-sports/)
CBB – Old Dominion +2

South Beach Sports (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/south-beach-sports/)
NBA – Clippers -4

Las Vegas Sports Commission (https://record.revenuenetwork.com/_d5unAk642Gf97H-d5Ks7MGNd7ZgqdRLk/0/)
CBB – Minnesota +3.5

NY Players Club (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/new-york-players-club/)
CBB – Utah +2.5

Fred Callahan (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/fred-callahan/)
NBA – Nuggets -4.5

Las Vegas Private CEO Club (https://www.vegaslinecrushers.com)
CBB – Utah St over 125.5

Michigan Sports (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/michigan-sports-network/)
NBA – Mavericks over 215

National Consensus Report (https://www.pointspreadreport.com/)
CBB – Wake Forest -9.5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-09-2022, 05:33 PM
Bobby Conn Mar 09 '22, 6:00 PM in 27m
NCAA-B | Ole Miss vs Missouri
Play on: Missouri +3½ -110 at BetCris

1* Free Play on Missouri +3½ -110

Can'tPickAWinner
03-09-2022, 05:33 PM
Mike Williams Mar 09 '22, 7:00 PM in 1h
NCAA-B | Clemson vs Virginia Tech
Play on: Virginia Tech -4½ -110 at Mirage

1* on Virginia Tech -4½ -110

Can'tPickAWinner
03-09-2022, 05:35 PM
Stephen Nover Mar 09 '22, 7:10 PM in 1h
NBA | Bulls vs Pistons
Play on: Bulls -5 -115 at linepros

This is Chicago's get well game against its favorite patsy. The Bulls have dropped five in a row. Those defeats, however, came against strong competition - Grizzlies, Heat, Hawks, Bucks and 76ers.
Now Chicago gets to play the Pistons. The Bulls have covered 10 of their last 11 games versus Detroit beating the Pistons in each of the past 10 meetings. They are 5-0 ATS in Detroit.
The Bulls have injuries. But DeMar DeRozan and Zach LaVine are enough to carry Chicago past Detroit.
The rebuilding Pistons are in a rare fat-and-happy state on a three-game win streak, their longest since 2019, after defeating the Hawks in overtime two days ago.
The Bulls have excelled as road chalk going 16-7-1 ATS the past 24 times in that role. Chicago has trouble stepping up. But this is a step down game for the Bulls.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-09-2022, 05:36 PM
Brandon Lee Mar 09 '22, 7:40 PM in 2h
NBA | Hawks vs Bucks
Play on: Hawks +5½ -110 at Mirage

FREE PICK: Atlanta Hawks +5.5
RATING: 30*
ROT#: 507
I'll take my chances with the Hawks as a 5.5-point road dog against the Bucks on Wednesday. This line screams take Milwaukee and the public will surely do just that. It immediately makes me want to bet Atlanta here and there's reason to like the Hawks in this one.
For starters, this is not a great scheduling spot for Milwaukee, who had to play Tuesday night in OKC and will now be playing their 3rd game in 4 nights. Atlanta had Tuesday off and will be playing just their second game in 5 days.
Could definitely see the Bucks struggling to find the energy for this game, especially knowing in the back of their head that they got 2 days off after this game before going west to face the Warriors on Saturday in the big prime time game on ABC.
It's getting to be do or die time for the Hawks, who are sitting in the 10th and final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. Just 1.5-games ahead of the Wizards. I feel pretty good about getting Atlanta's best effort in this one.
It's also not out of the question that the Bucks could decide to rest some guys and give them an extra day off going into their 2 day break. Give me the Hawks +5.5!

Can'tPickAWinner
03-09-2022, 05:36 PM
Marc Lawrence Mar 09 '22, 7:40 PM in 2h
NBA | Hawks vs Bucks
Play on: Hawks +4½ -110 at BetCris

Play - Atlanta Hawks (Game 507).
Edges - Hawks: 11-3-1 ATS last 14 games in this series … Buck: 0-9 ATS at home without rest … With the Hawks off a SU favorite loss at Detroit on Monday, and Milwaukee off a 27-point win at Oklahoma City last night, we recommend a 1* play on Atlanta. Thank you and good luck as always.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-09-2022, 05:37 PM
Larry Ness Mar 09 '22, 7:40 PM in 2h
NBA | Hawks vs Bucks
Play on: Bucks -4½ -105 at BetCris

My free play is on the Mil Bucks at 8:10 ET.
Atlanta finished last season strong (41-31 regular season record) and then beat the Knicks and 76ers, before losing to the Bucks, the eventual NBA champs, in the Eastern Conference finals. However, it's been a struggle for the Hawks this season, as they are just 31-33. That puts them in a virtual tie with the 32-34 Hornets for the final two 'play-in' round seeds (9 & 10). What's more, Atlanta is just 1 1/2-games ahead of the Wizards. The defending champion Milwaukee Bucks get set to host Atlanta tonight and come in on quite a roll. The Bucks extended their winning streak to five games after defeating the Thunder 142-115 on Tuesday night. It was a season high in points for the Bucks, who are averaging 128.4 points over their streak. Milwaukee is currently 41-25 and in a virtual tie with 40-24 Philadelphia, with both trailing the top-seed Miami Heat by three games.

The Hawks are coming off a 113-110 overtime loss to the Pistons on Monday night that snapped a three-game winning streak. Bogdan Bogdanovic (14.3-4.0-3.6) paced Atlanta with 22 points, five rebounds and six assists, while John Collins (16.6 & 8.0) added 17 points and 11 rebounds. It was his second game back after sitting out seven games with a foot injury. Trae Young (27.8 & 9.4 APG) scored just 14 points on 5-of -20 shooting but did add 12 assists.

Giannis Antetokounmpo (29.4-11.5-6.0) paced Milwaukee with 39 points, seven rebounds and seven assists in the win over OKC but it actually snapped a streak of seven straight double-doubles. Khris Middleton (20.2-5.4-5.3) notched 25 points and nine assists, while Bobby Portis (15.5 & 9.1) went for 18 points and 14 rebounds. Reserve Serge Ibaka contributed 14 points and Jrue Holiday (18.5-4.7-6.7 had 13. All five starters scored in double figures.

Considering how these teams have fared this season, it seems hard to believe that in this third and final meeting of the season between Bucks and the Hawks, Atlanta has a chance to sweep the season series. The Hawks won on Nov 14 and Jan 17. I'm laying the points with the Bucks.

Good luck...Larry

Can'tPickAWinner
Sean Murphy Mar 09 '22, 7:40 PM in 2h
NBA | Suns vs Heat
Play on: Heat -7½ -105 at BetCris

Wednesday NBA Free play. My selection is on Miami minus the points over Phoenix at 7:40 pm et on Wednesday.
While teams like the 76ers and Bucks get most of the hype in the Eastern Conference, the Miami Heat are playing as well as anyone right now. They check in 12-2 SU and 10-4 ATS over their last 14 games and catch the Suns in a back-to-back spot off a narrow win over the lowly Magic in Orlando last night. Note that Miami is absolutely locked in defensively right now, having held its last three opponents to just 39, 28 and 39 made field goals. In fact, the Heat have held 11 of their last 15 opponents to fewer than 40 made field goals. The Suns, meanwhile, simply haven't been the same team without Chris Paul. They've also been missing Devin Booker the last few games but he's expected to return on Wednesday. Note that Phoenix has made good on 38 or fewer field goal attempts in three of its last six games. CP3 has missed its last seven games so the timing of that recent shooting slump is likely no fluke. Yes, Booker's return will help but this is no cupcake matchup. While the Heat defense is in fine form, their offense has been terrific as well, making good on 47, 40, 44, 40, 35 and 49 field goals over their last six games despite not playing at a particularly fast pace (83 or fewer FG attempts in four of those six contests). The Suns yielded 92 FG attempts against the Magic last night. The only thing that saved them was the inept nature of the Orlando offense as it could only make 35 of those shots in a three-point loss. While Miami averages 110.8 points per game at home this season, that average rises to 112.3 ppg when coming off a win, as is the case here. Take Miami.

Can'tPickAWinner
Will Rogers Mar 09 '22, 8:05 PM in 2h
NHL | Capitals vs Oilers
Play on: OVER 6½ +104

While the Capitals have put things together lately and are a very good road team, they have several strikes against them tonight. The Caps are on a back-to-back, a situation in which they have had little success. Samsonov will be likely in the net tonight. He has struggled lately and had a brief and ugly stint in net when these two teams last met.
The Oilers have lost 6 of 8, and have a very full injury card. Smith likely starts and has yet to find any consistency since his return. Whoever starts for the Oilers, defense and goal-tending have been issues this season.
With questions in the net for both teams, and some very high-voltage offense on both sides, my best bet is with the total. Take the over in this match-up.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-09-2022, 05:38 PM
Black Widow Mar 09 '22, 8:05 PM in 2h
NHL | Capitals vs Oilers
Play on: Oilers -130 at Mirage

1* Free Wiseguy Play on Oilers -130

Can'tPickAWinner
03-09-2022, 05:38 PM
Timothy Black Mar 09 '22, 8:30 PM in 2h
NCAA-B | Georgia vs Vanderbilt
Play on: UNDER 145 -110

1* Best Bet on Georgia/Vanderbilt under 145 -110

Can'tPickAWinner
03-09-2022, 05:39 PM
Jeff Alexander Mar 09 '22, 8:40 PM in 3h
NBA | Knicks vs Mavs
Play on: Knicks +8½ -110 at Mirage

1* NBA - Knicks/Mavs FREE PICK on Knicks +8.5
Wednesday's Free NBA Pick is on the New York Knicks as a 8.5-point road dog against the Dallas Mavericks. The Knicks have finally started to play some decent basketball again. New York has won their last 2 and covered 3 straight. They just aren't getting much love from the books because of how bad they had been playing for such a long time and all the guys they got out. I just think 8.5 is way too many. Knicks are 18-6 ATS in their last 24 off back-to-back upset wins as a road underdog. Bet New York +8.5!

Can'tPickAWinner
03-09-2022, 05:39 PM
Jimmy Boyd Mar 09 '22, 9:30 PM in 3h
NCAA-B | Fairfield vs St. Peter's
Play on: UNDER 123½ -110

1* Free Pick on Fairfield/St. Peter's under 123½ -110

Can'tPickAWinner
03-09-2022, 05:40 PM
Dustin Hawkins Mar 09 '22, 9:30 PM in 3h
NCAA-B | Fairfield vs St. Peter's
Play on: UNDER 123½ -110

1 Dimer on Fairfield vs St. Peter's under 123½ -110

Can'tPickAWinner
03-09-2022, 05:40 PM
Rocky Atkinson Mar 09 '22, 9:30 PM in 3h
NCAA-B | Prairie View A&M vs Alcorn State
Play on: Prairie View A&M +1½ -110 at Mirage

Rocketman Sports FREE CBB play Wednesday 3-9-22
Prairie View A&M vs Alcorn State (9:30 PM EST)
Play On: Prairie View A&M +1 1/2
The Prairie View A&M Panthers take on the Alcorn State Braves on Wednesday night in the first round of the Southwestern Athletic Conference tournament. Prairie View A&M is 8-18 SU overall this year while Alcorn State comes in with a 15-15 SU overall record on the season. Prairie View A&M is 10-3 ATS last 13 games when revenging a home loss vs an opponent. Alcorn State is 7-18 ATS last 3 years when playing against a team with a losing record after 15 or more games in the season. Prairie View A&M is 5-0 ATS last 5 games as an underdog. Prairie View A&M is 5-2 ATS last 7 games when playing at a neutral site. Alcorn State is 2-6 ATS last 8 games as a favorite. The underdog is 3-0-1 ATS last 4 meetings in this series. We'll recommend a small play on Prairie View A&M tonight! Thanks and good luck, Rocky

Can'tPickAWinner
03-09-2022, 05:47 PM
Dave Price Mar 09 '22, 9:30 PM in 3h
NCAA-B | Georgetown vs Seton Hall
Play on: Georgetown +10½ -110 at Mirage

Dave's Wednesday Free Play:
1* on Georgetown +10.5
The Key: The Georgetown Hoyas weren't able to win at Big East game this year. But they were competitive down the stretch with 6 of their last 7 losses coming by 11 points or less. They won the Big East Tournament out of nowhere last year. Don't be surprised to see them upset Seton Hall here as double-digit dogs. I like the price we are getting on the Hoyas considering they took the Pirates to the wire twice this season. They lost 63-70 at home and 68-73 on the road in their 2 matchups. Each of the last 6 matchups were decided by 11 points or fewer. The Hoyas are 9-0 ATS in their last 9 games after 2 straight games where they forced 11 or fewer turnovers. Georgetown is 4-0 ATS in its last 4 games against teams that win more than 60% of their games. The Pirates are 8-20 ATS in their last 28 games against a team with a losing record. Seton Hall is 0-4 ATS in its last 4 games as a favorite. Take Georgetown.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-09-2022, 05:48 PM
Totals Guru Mar 09 '22, 9:30 PM in 3h
NCAA-B | Louisville vs Virginia
Play on: UNDER 124½ -110

Free Total Annihilator On Louisville vs Virginia under 124½ -110

Can'tPickAWinner
03-09-2022, 05:48 PM
Frank Sawyer Mar 09 '22, 10:10 PM in 4h
NBA | Blazers vs Jazz
Play on: Jazz -17½ -110 at Mirage

FRANK’S CUTTING ROOM FLOOR FOR WEDNESDAY, 3/9:

My “Cutting Room Floor” plays are the situations I considered the closest to being worthy of investment but did not make the “final cut” for my official plays today for subscribers. The last play I cut for Wednesday was with the Utah Jazz minus the points versus the Portland Trail Blazers. Utah (40-24) has lost two of their last three games after a 111-103 loss at Dallas as a 2-point underdog on Monday. The Jazz return home where they have covered the point spread in 5 of their last 6 games when favored. Utah has also covered the point spread in 4 of their last 5 games against the Trail Blazers. Portland (25-39) has lost five games in a row after their 124-81 loss at Minnesota as a 14-point underdog on Wednesday. The Trail Blazers is decimated with injuries -- perhaps most notably being Anfernee Simons who has carried the team since Damian Lillard has been out but now he is dealing with a knee leaving him questionable tonight. Portland has failed to cover the point spread in 4 straight games after a loss by 10 or more points. The Trail Blazers have also failed to cover the point spread in 6 of their last 8 games on the road. Take Utah minus the points. Best of luck — Frank.