PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 4/23/22 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Can'tPickAWinner
04-18-2022, 11:31 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 07:16 AM
Scott Rickenbach
Apr 23 '22, 7:30 AM in 14m
Soccer | Manchester United vs Arsenal

Play on: [B]Manchester United 0

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 10:42 AM
Oaklawn Park Picks: An All-Stakes look at the card on April 23 ... Apple Blossom ... OP Stakes ... Oaklawn H.
By J.N. Campbell

Oaklawn Park Picks - Saturday, April 23, 2022

Race 1: 4-7-10-1
Race 2: 5-10-3-11
Race 3: 2-5-7-6
Race 4: 8-5-12-6
Race 5: 2-5-1-3
Race 6: 7-1-11-10
Race 7: 3-9-5-7
Race 8: 4-7-2-3
Race 9: 1-6-3-2
Race 10: 8-9-3-6
Race 11: 2-8-7-3
Race 12: 12-3-5-8
**Most Likely: Home Brew #4 (Race 8)**
**Best Value: Thomas Shelby #2 (Race 11)**

ALL-STAKES PICKS @Oaklawn on Apple Blossom Day

(Race 5: Dirt, 1 1/16th, Apple Blossom H. (G1), $1 million, F&M 4+)

One of the highlights of the Oaklawn Meet is this race for older females … the Grade 1 Apple Blossom. Of course, most of the betting attention will be directed toward Fausto Gutierrez’s excellent mare, Letruska #2. Rightly so … At 7/5, she is a deserving favorite, especially when you consider the St George Stable-owned router is the reigning Older Female Eclipse Award Champion. After such a celebrated ’21 Season, she returned to the track in the Royal Delta (G3) at Gulfstream Park. With Jose Ortiz aboard, she blitzed the competition. As I see it, the only way to beat her is to go hoof-to-hoof with her, right from the start. That’s what Florent Geroux did in the Azeri (G2) last year with Shedaresthedevil, and it might be a plan again. Her chief rival in this spot is a runner that is the reigning Azeri (G2) champ … Mike McCarthy’s Ce Ce #5 is also an Eclipse trophy-holder … Female Sprinter. The SoCal-based conditioner sent her to Hot Springs with the hope that she would relish the distance test, and she did … Winning over Pauline’s Pearl and Shedaresthedevil. Now, the matchup is set … who will win. I do not see anyone else drawn in here that can match either of these talented females. The play is to call an ice-cold exacta, and reap the rewards … It is going to be a race for the ages, and one that could set us up for a rematch in the BC Distaff (G1) at Keeneland in November.

Wagering Recommendation: $2 Exacta, 2 w 5

(Race 8: Dirt, 1 1/8th, Oaklawn S., $150k, 3)

If you are looking for a tough puzzle on this Saturday card, then look no further than this 1 1/8th route. With so many options, it is not going to be easy to nab one out of there 7, 3-yr-olds. My inclination is to back Bill Mott’s Happy Boy Rocket #7. The colt by the popular Runhappy sire missed for Frank Fletcher & Co. a week ago at Oaklawn in an OC100kn1x event. Maybe he did not care for the muddy track … maybe it was the way Ricardo Santana took him back … Whatever the reason, I think he can make a return in here, and run well. He is too well-bred, and the addition of “Blinkers” by Mott sounds like a plan. Another entry that should enjoy a better trip this time around is Brad Cox’s Home Brew #4. Owned by Gary and Mary West, the colt had a time of it in the Smarty Jones S. $250k on New Year’s Day. Coming off a break, which was probably the best thing Cox could do, it looks like he could be ready to fire. This son of Street Sense has exhibited some strong power on the engine, and if Jose Ortiz can tap into that early, then he could be looking at a nice win. One other 3-yr-old that I want to include is Steve Asmussen’s Stellar Tap #2. Well-bred by Tapit, the colt missed against Ron Moquett’s Ruggs in his last race at Oaklawn on 1 April. That was not a poor effort, especially when you watch the replay … the traffic rival Central Avenue on Arkansas Derby Day. With Joel Rosario serving as pilot, he should be able to turn-the-tables on this field, if the others aren’t careful. What a fun race!

Wagering Recommendation: $2 Trifecta Box, 2/4/7

(Race 11: Dirt, 1 1/8th, Oaklawn H. (G2), $1 million, 4+)

While the Oaklawn S. is for 3-yr-olds, the Handicap is a good ole fashioned slugfest for older runners. You are going to find many names in this race that spark some memories, and I am hoping that a price comes my way … the payoff could be huge! Of course, attention will be divided between Brad Cox’s Plainsman #6, and Todd Pletcher’s Fearless #8. The former was so powerful down the lane in the Razorback H. (G3) back in February, and he really lived up to his low odds. Joel Rosario has the call again, and we will see if he can get this 7-yr-old into position when it matters most. The Pletcher entry is probably glad to be away from Gulfstream Park, and for that matter, his rival, Speaker’s Corner. He finally got a distance in the Ghostzapper (G3) that he could handle, and it was a 6-length score for Luis Saez. Now, Jose Ortiz takes the ride, and there is no question that this one is dangerous. As for other entries, you could make a case for Robertino Diodoro’s Thomas Shelby #2. This seasoned son of Curlin just has not gotten the right pace setup, and if he could control the fractions upfront, then he could pull off an upset. I am sure that Dallas Stewart’s Last Samurai #3, and the Danny Caldwell-claimed Rated R Superstar #5 will need a look too. They have a history of coming in when you least expect it. As for Steve Asmussen, he is present with former Arky Derby Champ, Super Stock #7, a horse who was up against some tough foes in the New Orleans Classic (G2) in late March. This one loves the track at Oaklawn, and he could be one to watch with new jockey Isaac Castillo in the irons. What a field! This might be the toughest race to handicap all weekend. Here is what I came up with … a Superfecta extravaganza!

Wagering Recommendation: $2 Superfecta Wheel, 2/8 w 2/8 w 3/5/6/7 w 3/5/6/7

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 10:44 AM
Top Horse Racing Picks for Saturday, April 23, 2022
By J.W. Paine in Horse Racing

For our Saturday wagering pleasure, we have a slew of stakes matches among our selected horse races from Keeneland Race Course, Laurel Park, and Oaklawn Park.

Laurel Park takes the prize with five stakes races, but Oaklawn Park offers the biggest purses, including a couple of million-dollar races—the Apple Blossom Handicap and the Oaklawn Handicap.

Don’t forget you can find the full race-cards and all the wagering options for all three tracks at our best horse racing betting sites.

Good luck!
My Saturday Picks for Keeneland Race Course

Let’s start on the turf course with race seven, a 1-1/16 miles allowance horse race for fillies and mares four years old and upward. I’ll go along with the morning line here and bet on the 3/1 favorite, Gam’s Mission, ridden by Adam Beschizza.

This four-year-old bay filly has the best of it as far as stats are concerned, finishing in the money five of her eight career starts, winning three, including the Regret Stakes (Grade III) last May at Churchill Downs.
While there are a couple of others in this 12-horse field that have similar stats, Gam’s Mission has faced tougher competition successfully. She’s got this.

Cherie DeVaux trains Gam’s Mission for owner-breeder Lazy F Ranch (Corbett). She put Beschizza in the irons for Gam’s Mission’s Regret Stakes victory.

We switch to the dirt track for race eight—the Ben Ali Stakes (Grade III), a $300,000 purse, 1-1/8 miles run for four-year-olds and upward.

I’m backing the 9/2 fourth favored Mighty Heart, with veteran jockey James Graham aboard.

In this field of eight, this five-year-old stands out with eleven money finishes in his 16 career starts, six of them wins. Those victories include the Blame Stakes (Black Type) last May at Churchill Downs and the Autumn Stakes (Grade II) at Woodbine last November.

Mighty Heart has moneyed seven of his last eight races, and three of those were wins. He’ll do.

Longtime horse racing veteran Josie Carroll trains Mighty Heart for owner Lawrence Cordes.

Back on the turf for race nine, we’ve got the Elkhorn Stakes (Grade II), a $350,000 purse, 1-1/2 miles grass run for four-year-olds and upward. I’m betting my two dollars on the third favored (at 4/1) Phantom Currency, piloted by top jockey Irad Ortiz, Jr.

This six-year-old bay gelding finished in the money seven of his 15 career starts, winning six, including the Mac Diarmida Stakes (Grade II) in February, and the Kitten’s Joy Appleton Stakes (Gr. III) earlier this month–both at Gulfstream Park.

In fact, Phantom Currency has won four of his last five starts.

Ranked among the top 100 in earnings every year since 2008, Brian A. Lynch trains Phantom Currency for owners Jim and Susan Hill.
Saturday Horse Racing Picks for Laurel Park

We’ll start here with race six, the King T. Leatherbury Stakes, a $100,000 purse, 5-1/2 furlong turf run for three-year-olds and upward. My money’s on the 5/2 second-favorite, Grateful Bred, with Jevian Toledo in the irons.

This six-year-old dark bay gelding finished seven of his eleven career starts in the money, five of those wins. Those wins include the Maryland Million Turf Sprint Stakes (Black Type) in October here at Laurel Park. He’s won three of his last five races.

Madison F. Meyers trains Grateful Bred for owner-breeder Gordon C. Keys. Grateful Bred gave Meyers her first pro flat-track win two years ago here at Laurel Park.

Race seven is the Primonetta Stakes, a $100,000 purse, six-furlong dirt track race for fillies and mares three years old and upward. I like the 9/5 morning-line favorite for this race—Princess Kokachin, ridden by Xavier Perez.

Finishing in the money 13 of her 16 career starts, this four-year-old dark bay filly has won ten of those 13. More importantly, she’s won seven of her last nine races, finishing second and third in the two she didn’t ace.
Her most recent stakes victory was the Politely Stakes (Black Type) here at Laurel Park last November.

Longtime horseracing veteran John J. Robb trains Princess Kokachin for owner Eric A. Rizer. Incidentally, jockey Xavier Perez is currently experiencing the winningest year of his career.

Race eight is the Dahlia Stakes, a $100,000 purse, one-mile grass run for fillies and mares three years old and upward. In an unimpressive 12-horse field like this one, the competition not to finish last will be fierce, but futile.

Still, the 2/1 morning-line favorite looks mildly encouraging, so let’s bet on In a Hurry, piloted by Forest Boyce.

This five-year-old bay mare moneyed eight of her 13 career starts, winning three. She notably finished third in the Suwannee River Stakes (Grade III) at Gulfstream Park in December.

Horseracing Hall of Famer Claude R. McGaughey III trains In a Hurray for owner-breeder Stuart S. Janney, III.

Race nine is the Native Dancer Stakes, a $100,000 purse, 1-1/8 miles dirt track race for three-year-olds and upward. Looks like I’m in agreement with the morning line. My money’s on the 2/1 favorite, Forewarned, with Dexter Haddock in the irons.

This seven-year-old moneyed 23 of his 48 career starts, winning eleven. His wins include the Best of Ohio Endurance Stakes (Black Type) last October, the Queens County Stakes (Listed) in December, and the Excelsior Stakes (Listed) at Aqueduct earlier this month.

With more than three decades in the horse racing business, Uriah St. Lewis trains Forewarned for Trin-Brook Stables, Inc.

Race ten is the Henry S. Clark Stakes, a $100,000 purse, one-mile turf race for three-year-olds and upward. This is going to be a much tighter race than the morning-line odds suggest, but I’m going to call it for the 1/1 favorite, Field Pass, ridden by top jockey Victor R. Carrasco.

This five-year-old gray roan finished in the money 14 of his 24 career starts, winning eight. His most recent wins were the Baltimore/Washington International Turf Cup Stakes (Grade III) last July and the Seabiscuit Handicap (Grade II) in November.

While Field Pass’s best earnings heyday was back in 2020, he’s still winning stakes races and posting triple digit speed figures like a boss.

Breeders’ Cup veteran Michael J. Maker trains Field Pass for Three Diamonds Farm.
Saturday’s Picks for Oaklawn Park

We begin with race five, the Apple Blossom Handicap (Grade I), a $1,000,000 purse, 1-1/16 miles dirt run for fillies and mares four years old and upward.

This is my no-brainer pick of the day: 7/5 morning-line favorite Letruska, piloted by Jose L. Ortiz.

This six-year-old bay mare finished 20 of her 24 career starts in the money, winning 18. In her latest six races she aced five—four of which were Grade I, and one of which was last year’s edition of the Apple Blossom Handicap.
Does Letruska have this? Magic 8-Ball says “duh.”

A dominant force in horse racing in Mexico before coming to the States to compete, Fausto Gutierrez trains Letruska for St. George Stable LLC.

Race eight is the Oaklawn Stakes, a $150,000 purse, 1-1/8 miles dirt run for three-year-olds. The winning horse automatically receives entrance to the 2022 Preakness Stakes on May 21, provided that horse is already nominated for the Triple Crown.

None of the entries in this seven-horse field have moneyed in a stakes-level race, so I’m backing the horse that has performed well otherwise: the second-favored (at 3/1) Home Brew, with Jose L. Ortiz in the irons.

This bay colt finished three of his four career starts in the money, winning two. His speed figures are superior to those of the favorite.

Breeders’ Cup veteran Brad H. Cox—who has also taken three horses to Triple Crown races—trains Home Brew for owners Gary and Mary West.

Race eleven is the Oaklawn Handicap (Grade II), a $1,000,000 purse, 1-1/8 miles dirt track race for four-year-olds and upward. Winning horse has a guaranteed post for the Pimlico Special and will have all start and entry fees waived for that race.

I was really hoping for a longshot here, but the 9/5 favorite has all the right answers. So, let’s bet our two dollars on Fearless, piloted by Jose L. Ortiz.

This six-year-old bay gelding finished in the money 12 of his 14 career starts, winning six. Those six include the Harlan’s Holiday Stakes (Grade III) in December, and the Ghostzapper Stakes (Grade III) earlier this month.

Thoroughbred horse racing Hall of Famer Todd A. Pletcher trains Fearless for Repole Stable.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 10:45 AM
Weekend GamePlan for April 23, 2022: Picks for Apple Blossom, Elkhorn, Ben Ali
Marcus Hersh

Finally, some actually warm weather this spring across the middle swath of the country, great news for racing fans at Keeneland and Oaklawn, which host Saturday’s best racing.

Apple Blossom

Letruska won this race a year ago by a nose over Monomoy Girl, and she’ll be favored, likely at odds-on. Letruska, who likes to lead, appears to have a significant pace advantage and will widely be expected to return to top form in her second start this season.

I’m not convinced it’s that simple and won’t just throw out the Breeders’ Cup Distaff, where Letruska lost by 32 lengths. Yes, the scorching BC Distaff pace collapsed, but do note Shedaresthedevil, who prompted the speed, was beaten less than seven lengths, not more than 30. Letruska is 6. Her career began 3 1/2 years ago in Mexico. She had a strong seven-race 2020 campaign, an epic eight-start 2021 campaign. Does she have another one in her? Maybe, but the Gulfstream comeback race, which she would’ve needed to fall down to lose, offers few clues.

:: Access morning workout reports straight from the tracks and get an edge with DRF Clocker Reports

Ce Ce won the Azeri last month by three-quarters of a length while considerably more dominant than the margin of victory. After making the lead, she pulled herself up, and when rivals closed in, she jumped back into the bridle and edged away. Ce Ce won the BC Filly and Mare Sprint and has plenty of speed to engage Letruska on the far turn; I think she emerges victorious from that battle.

Still, I’m taking Clairiere to win the war. I agree with you: Clairiere, like Letruska, dominated overmatched rivals in a comeback start. Look closely at her performance, however. Clariere ran her second quarter mile of that route race in 22.87 seconds, got stuck in a pocket around the far turn, and cruised to the lead when switched outside at the three-sixteenths pole like she was facing toddlers. All the gears – those are new. So is much of the muscle Clairiere carried at Fair Grounds. The filly showed high-level ability from her first start at 2, but only now has she grown into the racehorse she was meant to become. That’s my take, and if I’m right, Clairiere holds all the value Saturday.

Elkhorn

Just a reminder: Co-owner and principal trainer Hugh Robertson plucked Two Emmys out of a yearling auction for $4,500. After winning the $300,000 Muniz Memorial in March at Fair Grounds, the gelding has banked more than $765,000. That’s a grand slam, not just a homerun.

Two Emmys in October lost the Sycamore, like the Elkhorn a 1 1/2-mile Keeneland turf race, because he had to be used from post 11. His draw in the Elkhorn is much better, post 3, but stationed just outside him is a serious pace rival, Phantom Currency; I don’t believe Two Emmys can take sustained pace pressure and prevail.

Nor do I believe Channel Maker, the race’s most accomplished entrant, will be ready to win his first start since a fine effort in the Breeders’ Cup Turf.

Bemma’s Boy is the play, hopefully at odds higher than the published 5-1. Bemma’s Boy didn’t race for the better part of two years, but looked like his pre-layoff self in a pair of Fair Grounds starts over distances well short of his best. This 1 1/2-mile trip is what Bemma’s Boy wants. He beat Zulu Alpha, the best turf distance horse in North America at the time, going 1 1/2 miles in the 2020 Pan American, and in a 1 1/2-mile Keeneland allowance-race win in 2019, Bemma’s Boy got his final quarter mile in 22.87 seconds. He slots into a ground-saving stalking trip from the rail.

:: Get Daily Racing Form Past Performances – the exclusive home of Beyer Speed Figures

Ben Ali

Warrant gave Express Train, one of the better older horses in the country, all he wanted in the Santa Anita Handicap and is the likely favorite over Proxy, who hooked an even better horse (in my opinion) in Olympiad finishing second in the New Orleans Classic. I’ll try Scalding to upset them both.

Scalding has gone 3 for 3 in two-turn races and passed a considerable class test last out at Tampa in the Grade 3 Challenger Stakes. Scalding idled after making the lead, and had to beat back a challenge from Cody’s Wish, a much better horse than he’d previously dominated. He did so easily. Ignore the neck margin of victory, as Scalding found another gear as soon as Cody’s Wish came to him, and galloped out far in front. Scalding should love the nine furlongs of the Ben Ali and will be a better horse with a target in front of him into the homestretch, and his win odds will be fair.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 10:45 AM
Keeneland Picks: Late Pick 5 takes center stage on April 23
By J.N. Campbell

Keeneland Picks - Saturday, April 23, 2022

Race 1: 1-4-6-5
Race 2: 8-7-1-10
Race 3: 2-5-7-1
Race 4: 6-2-4-9
Race 5: 3-5-9-7
Race 6: 5-1-3-8
Race 7: 6-9-1/1A-5
Race 8: 5-3-7-4
Race 9: 1-5-4-7
Race 10: 9-1/1A-4-3
**Most Likely: Faith's Reward #5 (Race 6)**
**Best Value: Take Charge Ro #6 (Race 7)**

LATE PICK 5 …

LEG 1: (Race 6: Dirt, 7F, MSW100k, 3F)

The Late Pick 5, which is sure to bring some major value, begins with this 1-turn sprint from the chute on the MT. I know Brad Cox is bringing the heat this Saturday, but I am not sure that backing the Elm Racing homebred, Casa de Goat #1, from that inside post position on debut is such a sparkling idea. Young horses can have trouble when they are forced to exit a gate near the temporary rail. Instead, being drawn towards the outside helps with focus, and can be a much better spot. Taking a chance against Cox, and Flavien Prat might be playing with fire, but I am willing to look elsewhere. I landed on Steve Asmussen’s Faith’s Reward #5, a homebred from the former governor of Kentucky’s stock. Brereton Jones knows his business, and this filly was up against some tough company in a couple maiden races at Oaklawn. She was up against Ice Orchid, and that one was tough to tangle with for sure. The addition of Gerardo Corrales is a superb move by the HOF trainer, and he is awfully good when it comes to sprint-types. If this daughter of Uncle Mo can get to the lead, the race could be hers.

Selections: 5 (Single)

LEG 2: (Race 7: Turf, 1 1/16th, ALLW130kn3x, F&M 4+)

Switching to the Haggin Turf Course for this route event, we have a strong field of 10 assembled. Thinking broadly … and not focusing on a poor “last out performance” is in-order. If Brendan Walsh’s coupled entry makes it in, I am sure that I Hear You #1 and Keeper of Time #1A will take money. The former is an alum of a couple of tough Fair Grounds “Non-G” grass races, while the latter was most recently in SoCal at Santa Anita for the G2 Buena Vista S. Neither did particularly well, but they have some races prior to these that make them intriguing. I want to use them on my ticket (we will have to wait to see which one Tyler Gaffalione rides …). As far as a top selection, I am willing to give Brian Lynch’s Take Charge Ro #6 a chance, especially since the mare by Will Take Charge was up against it in the G2 Hillsborough at Tampa Bay last time. Her work at Churchill and Gulfstream speaks to the fact that she can handle some tough competition, and with Luis Saez in the irons, she will be piloted by an aggressive rider that knows how to handle traffic in the lane. One other entry that appears ready for a score is Brad Cox’s Saranya #9. A daughter of The Factor, she has not been seen since the Valley View S. (G3) at Keeneland last fall, but she could be sharp off-the-bench. With a past history that speaks to that ability, plus Cox-Prat together on the grass, it makes for a potent combination. Let’s use this lot, and I am sure 1 of them will cross the wire in the lead.

Selections: 1/1A/6/9 (3-Deep)

LEG 3: (Race 8: Dirt, 1 1/8th, Ben Ali S. (G3), Purse, $300k, 4+)

Part of a “double feature,” the Ben Ali S. is a fixture this time of year during the back half of the Meet. The 1 1/8th is a 2-turn roadblock for many runners, but we have some entries in here that have traversed the territory. It is great to see Canadian Horse of the Year, Mighty Heart #2 drawn in for Josie Carroll, but I am concerned about his level of fitness. He has not been seen since mid-December, and I am skeptical that James Graham can get the job done. Woodbine horses can run outside of Toronto, but there are some other directions to go in that might be more inviting. When it comes to my choices, I much prefer Brad Cox’s well-travelled Warrant #5, and Shug McGaughey’s Scalding #7. Cox sent his colt by Constitution out to Santa Anita for the Big ‘Cap (G1), and he ran as well as he possibly could against Express Train. Now, coming back to Kentucky, the 4-yr-old should enjoy both the cutback, and reuniting with jockey Flavien Prat. As for Shug’s entry, this talented son of Nyquist is coming in hot … with 3 wins in-a-row. The Challenger (G3) was an impressive victory back at Tampa, and if he can build on that score (Javier Castellano makes the trip to Kentucky to ride), then the sky is the limit for this one. One other entry that deserves some respect is the former Derby Trail-er, and Godolphin homebred, Proxy #3. Mike Stidham made some noise with this well-bred son of Tapit as a 3-yr-old, and it is great to see him come to Keeneland. He was 2nd in the New Orleans Classic (G2) in late March, when the Fair Grounds was closing up shop. No one was going to beat Olympiad that day, but Stidham’s colt made a run at it. Including him here makes a ton of sense … Let’s head to the Haggin next!

Selections: 3/5/7 (3-Deep)

LEG 4: (Race 9: Turf, 1

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 10:46 AM
DRF's Horse Racing Playbook for Saturday, April 23, 2022
DRF Staff

Daily Racing Form has served as the most trusted source of news and information about the sport since 1894, and moving forward we have decided to provide a free daily playbook – something that both hardcore horseplayers and casual observers can reference to get informed of each day’s action.

12:40 LRL 1st HANDS DOWN (#1, 10-1) is a DRF Best Bet (Dan Illman). | Get PPs for this race | Bet this race with DRF Bets

12:50 TAM 2nd MIAMI CHROME (#3, 9-2) has a chance to steal this if he can break alertly and is ridden aggressively in the opening stages by jockey Hector Diaz Jr., who has him more forwardly placed than usual in his last try; given that scenario he could get brave, and he does figure to be a price. -Kenny Peck | Get PPs for this race | Bet this race with DRF Bets

1:20 AQU 1st GRAND CAY (#5, 4-1) stretched out to this distance for his second start and improved from his green debut to finish a rallying third after catching some traffic in the stretch; well-bred colt has the pedigree to keep getting better with time and distance. -Mike Beer | Get PPs for this race | Bet this race with DRF Bets

1:48 LRL 3rd UNCAPTURED SPIRIT (#10, 12-1) is a half-brother to Broad Storm, who won his initial turf outing after an off-the-board dirt race for these connections back in 2020. Stakes-placed on the main track, he's by a 14% turf-sprint sire (12% industry average). Trainer Mark Shuman is 4 for the last 16 (25%, $3.51 ROI) moving from dirt to turf. Should show some speed. -Dan Illman | Get PPs for this race | Bet this race with DRF Bets

1:53 AQU 2nd HYDRA (#5, 9-2) was in excellent form and was moving up the ladder in the Midlantic into 2021 and was claimed for $40k after winning three of four starts through the spring with improved figures; not sure why the new connections decided she was a turf horse but that didn't work out; has steadily improved since moved back to dirt by this trainer and exits a clear-cut win 20 days ago while keeping after a solid pace in the mud; can keep close in a race that may not be run at a quick pace. -Mike Beer | Get PPs for this race | Bet this race with DRF Bets

1:59 TAM 4th FLASH TOWN (#2, 9-2) hasn't been out since the summer but she remains the one to beat in this sprint on the strength of her Beyers, which are far and away the best figures in the field; tactical speed should ensure good positioning from the start, and the fact that trainer Skip Einhorn takes advantage of the waiver rule (she's not eligible to be claimed, due to the layoff) is a positive, as he doesn't want to risk losing her. -Kenny Peck | Get PPs for this race | Bet this race with DRF Bets

2:09 GP 3rd SADE PURSE (#6, 5-1) will appreciate the class relief and move back to a sprint after a couple of races in odd spots in her first two starts as a 3-year-old. She fits a lot better here and a couple of her races last year would put her right there. -Randy Goulding | Get PPs for this race | Bet this race with DRF Bets

2:11 WO 3rd CRIMSON SKY (#4, 9-2) was a local $80K yearling purchase by top Ontario sire Silent Name and from a speedy family. She wintered at Palm Meadows with the trainer of champion Summer Sunday, Stu Simon, who had a 15% strike rate with first-timers during the past five years ($2.75 ROI). -Ron Gierkink | Get PPs for this race | Bet this race with DRF Bets

2:43 WO 4th DAY TRIPPER (#4, 9-2) raced quite wide all the way over a strong inside-favoring track when fifth in his final 2021 start going long Nov. 6. The son of Tourist was gelded over the winter and should be prominent under Moran, who was aboard for his two best 2yo races in the fall. -Ron Gierkink | Get PPs for this race | Bet this race with DRF Bets

2:54 AQU 4th OUR SWEET GIRL (#6, 8-1) is a DRF Best Bet (Mike Beer). | Get PPs for this race | Bet this race with DRF Bets

3:00 TAM 6th LINDSEY LUCK (#5, 6-1) was all out to get up in time vs. maiden claimers in her latest but she did have to overcome a rather tepid half mile time to get there, and the resulting figure was a big improvement over her debut Beyer; should get a much better race flow in this sprint, which features a fair amount of early zip. -Kenny Peck | Get PPs for this race | Bet this race with DRF Bets

3:26 AQU 5th COTTON (#4, 6-1) cut back to sprint for her 3yo finale and wound up in traffic for much of that trip, before altering outside in the stretch too late behind a front-running winner; not sure he's that much better going longer and he returns in a race that might set up well for him; one more try at a price. -Mike Beer | Get PPs for this race | Bet this race with DRF Bets

3:32 TAM 7th MAPACHE G (#5, 8-1) finished behind a couple of these dame runners in his last try on the grass, two back, but a slow start cost him position in that one, a race that was already short on speed, and he also ran into some traffic trouble; tardy break also a problem in his debut but if he can get away cleanly he should be able to get position on key rivals, as he did on the dirt last time out. -Kenny Peck | Get PPs for this race | Bet this race with DRF Bets

3:56 LRL 7th Although PRODIGY DOLL (#3, 12-1) finished behind a couple of these in her last two races, don't think she's too far off those horses and will likely offer a more appealing price on the tote. Dismissed at 42 to 1 in the Barbara Fritchie, she tracked the pace while three wide-five path on the backstretch, made a three-four wide bid on the turn and flattened out in the stretch. She's run well fresh in the past and has the tactical speed to stay close to the pace. -Dan Illman | Get PPs for this race | Bet this race with DRF Bets

4:17 WO 7th OWEN'S TOUR GUIDE (#7, 12-1) is 2 for 2 when fresh and could make some noise at a square price in this second-level optional claimer. She wintered at Margaux Farm in Kentucky before working two fast half-miles here on the Tapeta and is versatile in terms of running style. -Ron Gierkink | Get PPs for this race | Bet this race with DRF Bets

4:28 LRL 8th DECIDING VOTE (#10, 5-1) blossomed toward the end of turf season last fall and has performed well off layoffs. Worked out a nice closer's trip to take second-level allowance in final start of 2021 as she saved ground behind a solid pace, cut the corner, split rivals in midstretch and won comfortably. She'll receive a class test in first stakes appearance, but should get plenty of pace to attack. -Dan Illman | Get PPs for this race | Bet this race with DRF Bets

4:53 GP 8th BE NAUGHTY WITH ME (#3, 8-1) looked good breaking her maiden on Tapeta and the runner-up won her next start before just missing in a $20K N2L. Naughty chased an honest pace before fading in a tougher spot on dirt and will appreciate the easier company while being back on what appears to be her preferred surface. -Randy Goulding | Get PPs for this race | Bet this race with DRF Bets

5:25 GP 9th FUTURE VICTORY (#9, 12-1) had excuses in his last two and ran into some tough ones both times. The winner of his latest repeated in the Grade 3 Canadian Turf and the winner of his race two back won a $120K stakes at Saratoga. He beat a nice horse in his race three back and he could fire a big shot in his first start as a gelding. -Randy Goulding | Get PPs for this race | Bet this race with DRF Bets

5:26 OP 9th TOWN CHAMP (#5, 6-1) picks up a tad more real estate with the move from five and a half panels to six and his last two wins on form have come at the latter distance. -Mary Rampellini | Get PPs for this race | Bet this race with DRF Bets

6:01 OP 10th EGO (#8, 12-1) exits a key race. The third-place finisher came back to take a $20K claimer at OP by nine lengths, with a Beyer Speed Figure of 89, and the fifth-place finisher, Hardly a Secret, a $12.5K starter at OP, with a Beyer of 80. A concern is whether this one will get the pace he needs to fuel his late run. -Mary Rampellini | Get PPs for this race | Bet this race with DRF Bets

6:50 MED (Harness) 2nd RIVER NESS (#3, 5-1) finished just a neck behind in the co-fastest mile of the morning last Saturday at the qualifiers. Note that driver David Miller didn’t pull the plugs until passed on the inside and he battled back nicely. KYSS runner-up from 2021 has plenty of ability. – Derick Giwner | Get PPs for this race | Bet this race with DRF Bets

7:40 WBS (Harness) 3rd MACHIN A TRICK (#8, 3-1) got an impossible trip and still didn’t miss by much last week. I can see him getting claimed here which would mean a speed blast is likely coming; top call. – Garnet Barnsdale

Can'tPickAWinner
Oaklawn Park Picks for April 23, 2022 – Horse Racing Betting Tips

By Kyle E in Horse Racing — Apr 22nd, 2022 8:00pm PDT

Oaklawn Park Picks for April 23, 2022 – Horse Racing Betting Tips

The Road to the Kentucky Derby is completed, but there is some notable racing on Saturday. Oaklawn Park is the landing spot for the biggest races this weekend.

Oaklawn Park in Arkansas has the running of the $1,000,000 Oaklawn Handicap (Gr. 2) and $1,000,000 Apple Blossom Handicap (Gr. 1). Two million dollar races on a card at Oaklawn isn’t a bad afternoon.
Oaklawn Headlines On Saturday
There are two million dollar races at Oaklawn Park this afternoon. The Apple Blossom (Gr. 1) is the feature race in Arkansas.

Along with the two million dollar races, there is the $150,000 Oaklawn Stakes. A total of $2,718,000 in prize money is on the table. Head below for our best Oaklawn Park picks on April 23, 2022.
Taking Your Horse Race Betting to the Next Level
Race 3
(1) Vobiscum
+500 (5/1)
(2) Grapnel
+450 (9/2)
(3) Sinner’s Sin
+180 (9/5)
(4) Feliciano
+1200 (12/1)
(5) Suppressor
+350 (7/2)
(6) Times Union
+600 (6/1)
(7) Alpha Whiskey
+500 (5/1)

Post Time:1:15 p.m. CST

Distance:6 Furlongs

Purse: $90,000

The third race at Oaklawn Park is a $90,000 event covering 6 furlongs on the dirt. Look for Grapnel and Sinner’s Sin to put on a good show in this event.

Grapnel finished 5th on his debut appearance February 12 in a $84,000 race. Despite the loss, the $130,000 newcomer is open to improvement.

This looks like a spot where Grapnel can find a better outing. Sinner’s Sin is 8th, 2nd, 3rd in three assignments.

In his previous two races, he placed 2nd behind Smokin Willie by 1

Can'tPickAWinner
Today’s horse racing quaddie picks | Saturday, April 23
April 23, 2022 9:15 am.
James Herbert

Horse Racing on Saturday, April 23 will feature 11 meetings in Australia, headlined by The Showdown at Caulfield Racecourse.

Our racing analysts here at horsebetting.com.au compiled free quaddie numbers for the meetings at Caulfield, Doomben, Morphettville, Randwick, Ascot & Alice Springs.
Saturday quaddie tips for Caulfield
Caulfield quadrella selections

Saturday, April 23, 2022

1-2-9
1-2-5-12
1-3-11-12
2-4-9-11

Investment: $192 for 100%
Saturday quaddie tips for Doomben
Doomben quadrella selections

Saturday, April 23, 2022

3-7-8-10-15
1-2-3-4-6-7
1-4-5-6
1-2-8-12

Investment: $480 for 100%
Saturday quaddie tips for Morphettville
Morphettville quadrella selections

Saturday, April 23, 2022

1-5-6-7
2-3-4-5
1-3-5-6

Investment: $64 for 100%
Saturday quaddie tips for Royal Randwick
Royal Randwick quadrella selections

Saturday, April 23, 2022

2-10
3-5
3-4-6-7
2-5-9-10-12

Investment: $80 for 100%
Saturday quaddie tips for Ascot
Ascot quadrella selections

Saturday, April 23, 2022

1-2-3-4
4-6-7
2-8
3-10-11

Investment: $72 for 100%
Saturday quaddie tips for Alice Springs
Pioneer Park quadrella selections

Saturday, April 23, 2022

Investment: $1 for 100%

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 10:47 AM
Aqueduct Picks - Saturday, April 23, 2022

Race 1: 5-3-1-6
Race 2: 2-1-6-7
Race 3: 8-6-1-3
Race 4: 1-7-4-6
Race 5: 4-8-2-1
Race 6: 7-10-1-6
Race 7: 5-6-3-7
Race 8: 1-2-7-4
Race 9: 4-1-6-3
Race 10: 8-4-6-5
**Most Likely: Unique Unions #1 (Race 8)**
**Best Value: Cotton #4 (Race 5)**

Can'tPickAWinner
Charles Town Picks - Saturday, April 23, 2022

Race 1: 6-3-5-4
Race 2: 3-8-1-4
Race 3: 6-2-7-9
Race 4: 5-9-2-4
Race 5: 8-1-9-3
Race 6: 3-8-1-6
Race 7: 8-2-5-1
Race 8: 10-7-4-2
**Most Likely Winner: Star Of Night (Race 6)**
**Best Value: Feisty And Sassy (Race 8)**

Can'tPickAWinner
FanDuel Sportsbook & Horse Racing Picks - Saturday, April 23, 2022

Race 1: 3-5-4-6
Race 2: 5-3-2-6
Race 3: 5-1-2-3
Race 4: 3-1-2-4
Race 5: 8-2-7-3
Race 6: 1-5-2-4
Race 7: 4-8-6-2
**Most Likely Winner: Wildwood Sicilian (Race 1)**
**Best Value: Bubba Cabello (Race 4)**

Can'tPickAWinner
Gulfstream Park Picks - Saturday, April 23, 2022

Race 1: 2-9-1-7
Race 2: 8-7-4-3
Race 3: 3-8-1-6
Race 4: 2-6-5-1
Race 5: 4-5-7-2
Race 6: 11-3-2-7
Race 7: 2-7-4-3
Race 8: 2-6-1-3
Race 9: 7-4-5-3
Race 10: 6-7-2-3
Race 11: 6-9-10-4
**Most Likely Winner: R Adios Jersey (Race 10)**
**Best Value: Hotter Than July (Race 1)**

Can'tPickAWinner
Keeneland Picks - Saturday, April 23, 2022

Race 1: 1-4-6-5
Race 2: 8-7-1-10
Race 3: 2-5-7-1
Race 4: 6-2-4-9
Race 5: 3-5-9-7
Race 6: 5-1-3-8
Race 7: 6-9-1/1A-5
Race 8: 5-3-7-4
Race 9: 1-5-4-7
Race 10: 9-1/1A-4-3
**Most Likely: Faith's Reward #5 (Race 6)**
**Best Value: Take Charge Ro #6 (Race 7)**

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 10:48 AM
Laurel Park Picks - Saturday, April 23, 2022

Race 1: 7-6-5-4
Race 2: 8-1-3-6
Race 3: 12-2-6-1
Race 4: 3-1-5-6
Race 5: 6-2-1/1A-7
Race 6: 3-2-1-4
Race 7: 4-7-6-3
Race 8: 6-10-8-5
Race 9: 7-5-2-6
Race 10: 6-7-5-2
**Most Likely Winner: Field Pass (Race 10)**
**Best Value: Whizwit (Race 2)**

Can'tPickAWinner
Oaklawn Park Picks - Saturday, April 23, 2022

Race 1: 4-7-10-1
Race 2: 5-10-3-11
Race 3: 2-5-7-6
Race 4: 8-5-12-6
Race 5: 2-5-1-3
Race 6: 7-1-11-10
Race 7: 3-9-5-7
Race 8: 4-7-2-3
Race 9: 1-6-3-2
Race 10: 8-9-3-6
Race 11: 2-8-7-3
Race 12: 12-3-5-8
**Most Likely: Home Brew #4 (Race 8)**
**Best Value: Thomas Shelby #2 (Race 11)**

Can'tPickAWinner
Tampa Bay Downs Picks - Saturday, April 23, 2022

Race 1: 6-2-1-4
Race 2: 6-2-3-5
Race 3: 5-2-4-1
Race 4: 6-5-7-2
Race 5: 6-7-5-4
Race 6: 1-4-7-2
Race 7: 5-7-2-3
Race 8: 8-1-3-5
Race 9: 7-9-1-3
**Most Likely: Ziggy (Race 2)**
**Best Value: Mapache G (Race 7)**

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 11:27 AM
Woodbine Picks - Saturday, April 23, 2022

Race 1: 4-3-2-1
Race 2: 6-4-3-5
Race 3: 2-1-4-6
Race 4: 6-9-4-3
Race 5: 5-3-4-1
Race 6: 9-2-5-6
Race 7: 6-4-5-2
Race 8: 1-2-3-6
Race 9: 2-5-3-9
**Most Likely Winner: Reconfigure (Race 6)**
**Best Value: Stunning Rivers (Race 9)**

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 11:28 AM
Rocket Picks ��: Keeneland, Oaklawn Park, and Aqueduct for April 23, 2022
By: Aaron Halterman

A great week of racing continues today with solid action from around the country. For the free pick 4, we will head to Keeneland for the late sequence on the card. We will also have full card selections for Oaklawn Park and Aqueduct for the paid Rockets, so be sure to check those out. Let’s go!

Below is our free Late Pick 4 for Keeneland:

Keeneland April 23, 2022

Race 7: Allowance

#5 Gams Mission drops down to the allowance ranks today after running well against stakes company in her last several starts. The class drop should do the trick today. #1 I Hear You also will move down in class for this race after struggling in her last start at Fair Grounds.

Race 8: Ben Ali Stakes (G3)
freestar

#5 Warrant has looked solid in two races this year and should dominate in this spot if he shows up with his best effort. #7 Scalding moves up in class for this race, which is a question mark, but he has looked solid when facing weaker horse this season.

Race 9: Elkhorn Stakes (G3)

#3 Two Emmys comes into this race off of a Grade 2 victory at Fair Grounds after setting the pace with a gate to wire score. He can do the same thing today as they stretch out in distance. #1 Bemmas Boy is best at this distance and looks to be primed and ready for a top effort in this spot.

Race 10: Allowance Optional Claiming

#3 Unikee will look to make it two in a row in this spot after a very impressive win last time out at Gulfstream Park. He was also defeated by some nice horses on debut. #1 Great Escape gets back to the dirt for this one, while also dropping down in class after running in the Jeff Ruby Steaks (G3) last time out.

THE TICKET

$.50 Pick 4 (Races 7-10) 1,5,7,8 / 5 / 1,3,5,8 / 1,3,4,9 – $32

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 11:29 AM
Robin Goodfellow's racing tips: Best bets for Saturday, April 23

By Sam Turner For The Daily Mail

SANDOWN

ROBIN GOODFELLOW

1.50 Knappers Hill

2.25 Mister Fisher

3.00 Greaneteen

3.32 Kitty’s Light (nap)

4.07 Scaramanga

4.40 Beakstown

5.15 Samarrive

GIMCRACK

1.50 Whizz Kid

2.25 Mister Fisher

3.00 Greaneteen (nap)

3.32 Enrilo

4.07 Scaramanga

4.40 Beakstown

5.15 Beyond The Clouds

DONCASTER

ROBIN GOODFELLOW

5.05 Judy’s Park

5.35 Tothenines

6.05 Finery

6.35 Edgar Linton

7.05 Matchless

7.35 Lunar Jet

8.05 Wholeofthemoon

GIMCRACK

5.05 Mega Marvel

5.35 Tothenines

6.05 Finery

6.35 Machito

7.05 Strawman

7.35 Midrarr

8.05 Wholeofthemoon

RIPON

ROBIN GOODFELLOW

1.45 Insolente

2.20 Hortzadar

2.55 Haizoom

3.28 Fishable

4.00 Ey Up It’s Maggie

4.35 Mandobi

5.10 Selby’s Pride

GIMCRACK

1.45 King’s Crown

2.20 King Triton

2.55 Get Shirty

3.28 Restorer

4.00 Nomadic Empire

4.35 Mandobi

5.10 Firebomb

Northerner – 1.45 Insolente (nb); 2.20 A Boy Named Ivy (nap).

HAYDOCK

ROBIN GOODFELLOW

1.00 New Comedy

1.30 Water Of Leith

2.05 Boardman

2.40 Love Interest

3.15 Exminster

3.45 Baldomero

4.20 Glen Esk

GIMCRACK

1.00 Duty Bound

1.30 Water Of Leith

2.05 Alrehb

2.40 Love Interest

3.15 Stellar Queen

3.45 Cruyff Turn

4.20 Apex King

WOLVERHAMPTON

ROBIN GOODFELLOW

5.45 Global Vision

6.20 Desert Team

6.50 Pilot Wings

7.20 The Resdev Way

7.50 Chai Yo Power

8.20 Alazwar

8.50 Prydwen

GIMCRACK

1.00 Duty Bound

1.30 Water Of Leith

2.05 Alrehb

2.40 Love Interest

3.15 Stellar Queen

3.45 Cruyff Turn

4.20 Apex King

LEICESTER

ROBIN GOODFELLOW

1.35 Al Dasim

2.10 Achnamara

2.45 Happy Power

3.20 Dancinginthewoods (nb)

3.51 Magisterial

4.26 Flower Of Thunder

4.56 Penguin Island

GIMCRACK

1.35 Al Khazneh

2.10 Salvator Mundi

2.45 Path Of Thunder (nb)

3.20 Crazy Luck

3.51 Magisterial

4.26 Jackamundo

4.56 Penguin Island

Newmarket – 2.10 Salvator Mundi (nb); 4.56 Kitsune Power (nap).

Can'tPickAWinner
Aqueduct Horses in Focus for Saturday, April 23
Posted on April 22, 2022 by David Aragona

RACE 1: ANALOGY (#1)

The early placement of #3 Forwardly on debut was the exact opposite of what his name suggests. After a slow break, he settled at the back of that 12-horse field and stayed there until the quarter pole. He did launch a move in upper stretch, but had far too much ground to make up, only passing some tired runners late. This horse was a vet scratch at Gulfstream in January, but has worked diligently before and since then, as Brown runners tend to do. His recent workouts have been in company with today’s uncoupled mate Balthus, and this colt was going easier in their Mar. 11 gate drill. He certainly has a right to improve, but needs to show some more early initiative given the lack of pace in this affair. Like Brown, Todd Pletcher has a couple of runners in this field. I strongly prefer #1 Analogy of the pair. This Shadwell-bred runner sold as part of that entity’s dispersal. There’s not much immediate pedigree, but his dam is a 3/4-sister to Dubai World Cup winner Almutawakel. He made his debut for Pletcher at Gulfstream last month and was pretty chilly on the board. Analogy had an eventful journey as he broke last and moved up while going wide into the clubhouse turn. He couldn’t make much impact after that, but stayed on decently. Pletcher is 3 for 24 (13%, $0.95 ROI) with 3-year-old maiden second time starters in turf routes at NYRA over 5 years. He’s worked well since then, particularly on Apr. 9 when going much better than his company. I also suspect he could play out as the speed with a clean break. There are some positives with #5 Grand Cay, who is improving for Shug McGaughey. However, I was less impressed by his last replay at Tampa than I expected when I saw the running line.

RACE 5: SANDRONE (#9)

This New York-bred allowance turf sprint looks very wide open. The favorite, whoever that may be, is likely to be lukewarm, as most of the major players are returning from layoffs with inconsistent prior form. #3 Uncle George figures to be among the public choices, and he did run well at this level when last seen on turf in mid-November. That said, he got a pretty good trip that day and still couldn’t quite break through at this level. He’s a deep closer who is always going to be up against it if the pace fails to develop. His lone victory on debut came in race that completely fell apart, and he might need another such a setup to get back to the winner’s circle. #1 Deep Cover makes some sense as he returns to turf. A dirt experiment failed over the winter, but he did run well in his career debut over this course and distance. The problem is that he was allowed to set a pretty slow pace that day, and there is other speed to deal with this time. #4 Cotton has a right to do better as he returns for Mark Casse. He got a nightmare trip at this level when finishing ninth behind Uncle George in his 2021 finale. His form prior to that had been solid, and I’m not convinced that the 6 furlongs is out of his scope. I’m instead going for a new face at this level. #9 Sandrone looks a little slow based on speed figures, but that’s not surprising given that he was a 2-year-old last season. I thought he lacked some finish in his first few starts last season, appearing to hang in the late stages of his races. Yet that wasn’t a problem once H. James Bond added blinkers for his juvenile finale. This horse broke out of the gate alertly in that Dec. 2 event, and ran with a newfound aggression, drawing away impressively once asked for his best in the lane. That version of Sandrone is not out of his element against this field, and it’s very possible that he’s further matured over the winter.

RACE 7: CAPITAL GAL (#7)

The two horses with the best form at this level are probably #3 Liberty Flame and #5 Royal Currency. I don’t have anything particularly clever to point out about either of them, as they’re both logical contenders. I do think this is a slightly tougher race than Liberty Flame encountered last time, and she could take money based on the apparent rider upgrade to Kendrick Carmouche. Royal Currency had her chance as the favorite last time and just couldn’t quite hold off Carbon. I’m not sure she necessarily gets better with the stretch-out to 7 furlongs, but she does come in with the fastest speed figure. I’m interested in a couple of second time starters who each have a right to improve. The more logical of the two is my top pick #7 Capital Gal. I wouldn’t say that she had a poor trip in her debut last month, but it was a learning experience. She wasn’t in the most comfortable position early, between and behind horses while taking kickback. She never looked totally comfortable trying to rally on the turn and only lengthened her stride in deep stretch when she finally got steered outside. She figures to move forward from that unveiling and the slight stretch-out to 7 furlongs will suit her. The other horse that interests me a bit is #8 Cerretta. She didn’t do any meaningful running in her career debut, but was very green and just looked like a horse who needed the race. It’s unclear how much ability she has, but H. James Bond is 6 for 30 (20%, $3.02 ROI) with maiden second time starters in dirt sprints over the past 5 years. I suspect there’s a little more than meets the eye to this one and could be enticed to use her at the right price.

Can'tPickAWinner
Al Cimaglia: Hoosier Park Late Pick 4 Analysis

April 23, 2022 | By Al Cimaglia

Hoosier Park has a 13-race program scheduled for this evening. The 0.50 Late Pick 4 starts in Race 10, and the sequence will be my focus.

Comments and selections below are based on a fast track.

Race 10

4-Cassius Lane (8-1)-Comes off 2 even efforts versus straight Open company. Looks like a player on the slight drop and this is the level of recent top finishes.
5-Katie's Lucky Day (5/2)-Stayed inside versus Open company in the 1st local start to finish a close 2nd and was off since 11-5. Should be tighter tonight and could have the best shot at an upset.
7-Whata Swan (7/5)-Has come off the bench hot with a 2nd place finish and a win versus the Open class. Could be posing again with a smooth trip.

Race 11

1-Uncut Gem (4-1)-Makes the 4th start of the meet and has been stuck outside in every race. The post relief can help and should be in the hunt.
2-JB's Shooting Star (3-1)-This program chalk is 2 for the last 24 but this isn't a formful field. Comes off a winning effort from post 8 and that is key. Does step-up but appears to fit with this crew.

Race 12

3-Hilary Barry N (5/2)-Comes off even races versus better and now makes its 3rd local start. Has the speed to down this group and could be sitting on a big try.
8-Always A Spinster (2-1)-Faced stakes company last year as a 3-year-old and could win at first asking if fires off the bench. Shouldn't offer much of a price and might race from the back in its season debut. But will be tough to beat if dialed on high.

Race 13

4-Fox Valley Tinka (5-1)-Usually does better not being used hard off the gate. Might not be pushed early tonight to save some energy for rolling by down the lane.
8-Dancin With Rose (8-1)-Comes off a nice win which was aided by a .56 back half. Will look for another top effort, the price should be solid and will shoot against the program chalks (1-7).

0.50 Late Pick 4

4,5,7/1,2/3,8/4,8
Total Bet=$12

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 11:30 AM
Jeff Siegel's National Best Plays for Saturday, April 23, 2023

April 23, 2022

Jeff Siegel’s National Best Plays for Saturday, April 23, 2022

Aqueduct First Race. Post time: 1:20 ET
3-Forwardly (9/5)

Was given a race in his debut last November, lagging early and then finishing on his own courage when fifth, beaten just over three lengths, in a race that was better than the line will show. The Chad Brown-trained colt sports a solid series of workouts for his return and should appreciate this nine furlong trip. A first-time Lasix user with a healthy, steady series of drills, the son of Twirling Candy looks hard to beat in this maiden turf affair

Keeneland Ninth Race. Post time: 5:16 ET
1-Bemma’s Boy (5-1)

With a couple of middle distance tighteners at Fair Grounds behind him, this proven marathoner gets his favorite trip in this year’s edition of the Elkhorn S.-G2, and in a race loaded with front-running speed types his closing style should be extremely effective. The Mike Maker-trained gelding is assured a ground-saving trip from his rail post and a patient ride from new pilot Umberto Rispoli, so at 5-1 on the morning line the son of Into Mischief represents a good gamble in the win pool and in the various rolling exotics.

Can'tPickAWinner
AI Picks: Laurel's Spring Stakes Spectacular | Saturday

April 22, 2022 | By 1/ST BET

The second Spring Stakes Spectacular program in as many Saturdays at Laurel Park is on tap with 5 featured events. To assist your handicapping, top selections provided by the 1/ST BET app measure each contender against the 10 leading factors for each race. The 1/ST BET app looks at 52 handicapping factors and more than 200,000 past races to determine its AI selections.

You can use the automated handicapping factors, or create your own factor filters to incorporate angles you prefer. Full-card selections can be found in the 1/ST BET app. We’ve included the official track morning line odds with each runner.

Laurel Park // Race 6 // 3:23 pm ET // $100,000 King T. Leatherbury Stakes // 5-1/2 furlongs (turf)

#9 Battle Station (4-1) // 31%W
#2 Grateful Bred (5-2) // 16%W
#3 True Valour (2-1) // 13%W
#1 American d’Oro (10-1) // 9%W

Laurel Park // Race 7 // 3:56 pm ET // $100,000 Primonetta Stakes // 6 furlongs

#7 Kaylasaurus (2-1) // 31%W
#4 Princess Kokachin (9-5) // 23%W
#3 Prodigy Doll (12-1) // 16%W
#6 Street Lute (3-1) // 10%W

Laurel Park // Race 8 // 4:28 pm ET // $100,000 Dahlia Stakes // 1 mile (turf)

#8 Adelaide Miss (6-1) // 29%W
#6 In A Hurry (2-1) // 13%W
#5 Traffic Song (5-1) // 12%W
#7 Foggy Dreams (20-1) // 10%W

Laurel Park // Race 9 // 5:00 pm ET // $100,000 Native Dancer // 1-1/8 miles

#7 Plot the Dots (4-1) // 24%W
#2 Forewarned (2-1) // 24%W
#5 Bird King (3-1) // 19%W
#6 Ain’t Da Beer Cold (8-1) // 11%W

Laurel Park // Race 10 // 5:32 pm ET // $100,000 Henry S. Clark Stakes // 1 mile (turf)

#6 Field Pass (1-1) // 31%W
#7 Chez Pierre (2-1) // 17%W
#1 Mandate (8-1) // 14%W
#3 Sir Alfred James (12-1) // 12%W

Can'tPickAWinner
Race of the Week: $1M Oaklawn Handicap | Saturday, April 23

April 20, 2022 | By Jeremy Plonk

The Lead:
A trio of stakes, including $1 million offerings for the Apple Blossom and Oaklawn Handicap, provide a late-season spectacular in Hot Springs, AR. Saturday's Apple Blossom features Eclipse Champions Letruska and Ce Ce among a field of 5; the Oaklawn Handicap features a deeper overall cast of 8 and goes as Race 11 on the card. For a closer look at the Apple Blossom, be sure to check out Jeff Siegel and Jeremy Plonk's video preview available Thursday on Twitter @Xpressbet and @1stbet as well as on YouTube.

​Field Depth:
G1 winners IDOL and SUPER STOCK are joined by G2 winner FEARLESS. Both RATED R SUPERSTAR and rival PLAINSMAN are G3 winners. IDOL and FEARLESS have kept slightly stronger company lines than the talented locals, but there's not a wide gap in the class discussion.

Pace:
THOMAS SHELBY and PLAINSMAN have dueled in the Razorback and Essex in preparation for the Oaklawn Handicp are expected to make the pace again. FEARLESS figures to sit third in a similar trip to last year's Oaklawn Handicap visit. The pace should be moderate for this class and distance, with no major advantages projected.

Our Eyes:
FEARLESS missed by a half-length in this race last year and returns looking to one-up his finish for trainer Todd Pletcher. His Gulfstream winter was spent pursuing rising superstar Speaker's Corner in the Fred W. Hooper and Gulfstream Park Mile. He got class relief April 2 in the G3 Ghostzapper and paid it off easily with a 6-length romp. This will be a tougher test than his last, but there are no Speaker's Corner-type talents in this starting gate. FEARLESS will be the one to beat.

IDOL is the other newcomer to the local mix, away since going awry in the Oct. 2 Awesome Again at Santa Anita. It was his only start since his defining G1 Santa Anita Handicap score in March '21. Trainer Richard Baltas has had him holed up at San Luis Rey Downs training center away from public eye, so it's a difficult guess which version of IDOL shows up. His last 3 works all have been the 6-furlong variety, indicating the trainer feels the need to pump stamina into IDOL -- sort of an obvious point for a second start in 13 months. I'll have to take a wait-and-see.

Last year's Arkansas Derby winner SUPER STOCK is 0-2 at the meet, but his 4th-place finish on the road in the G2 New Orleans Classic was an improved effort. Until winning last week's Count Fleet with 1-2 shot Jackie's Warrior, it's unthinkable that SUPER STOCK's trainer Steve Asmussen was 0-33 in stakes at the meet. SUPER STOCK loses riders Joel Rosario to PLAINSMAN and Ricardo Santana Jr. to RATED R SUPERSTAR. That's not a rousing endorsement.

Very little separates the local handicap division stars, namely RATED R SUPERSTAR, PLAINSMAN, THOMAS SHELBY, BEAU LUMINARIE and LAST SAMURAI. They all take turns in the winner's circle and, when defeated, the margins are close and provide continuous debate.

Most Certain Exotics Contender:
FEARLESS is 12-for-14 in the superfecta lifetime and has run 2 good races over the track at Oaklawn.​

Best Longshot Exotics Contender:
Trainer Rodolphe Brisset's barn is going very well recently at Oaklawn, and I liked BEAU LUMINARIE to upset the Essex when a rallying third at 14-1. He doesn't need to improve too much to get the same or better share of this one.

Sending it in ($100 bankroll):
$100 exacta FEARLESS over BEAU LUMINARIE.

Can'tPickAWinner
Brian W. Spencer's Daily Picks

Keeneland - Race #2
Picks Notes
#7 Rum 'n Tonic He faded late when going long over this course last fall, but he ran a pretty good race in his Kentucky Downs debut when going shorter. This trip might suit him well off the bench for a capable team.
#10 Uptown Hustler There are some interesting works along the way for this guy, and he's one of two -- #8 Lawmaker -- going first time out of the always dangerous Wesley Ward barn. Thinking they're both likely in the mix.
#9 Mustazeed Not sure he's going to be cranked up enough to be a big threat, but I'm interested enough that I want to get a good look at him in the paddock and on the track, because I find him interesting enough to include here.
Race Summary Rum 'n Tonic may be something like a playable third choice in here, and he has some upside off the bench while getting back around one turn. He certainly seems to be working forwardly for this comeback.

Keeneland - Race #8
Picks Notes
#3 Proxy He was simply second best behind a guy who has stamped himself as a serious older player, and any additional step forward in this third start off the bench would probably do the trick.
#5 Warrant He didn't miss by much in the Santa Anita Handicap last time out, but his form prior to that wouldn't be all that imposing here. Respect the team that sends out this likely winner, but I'll try to beat him today.
#7 Scalding He has been a revelation around two turns, and he has rattled off three wins in a row without a whole lot of trouble. He seems to stack up nicely enough here, but this is another class test for him.
Race Summary Proxy has a right to be tough here, as I think the guy who beat him last time out would be the favorite if he showed up with this kind of group right now. Think the more logical players will find a way to sort this one out.

Keeneland - Race #0
Picks Notes
#7 Cullum Road He is a big swing in here, but he has run well over the course in the past and will go second off the layoff after landing a nice score at Turfway last out. He's way short on class, but he gets an appealing race shape and might get a little jump on the deeper finishers.
#3 Two Emmys Think he's the best of the pace in here, so he gets a mention here as the most likely to stick around for a piece, but these forward players may be up against it if this field stays intact heading to post. Talented player gets a bad race shape.
#8 Bama Breeze I was expecting a lot better from him in the comeback run, but maybe he has some price upside in this second try off the bench. Have to think the race flow should flatter his late run, and I wouldn't be surprised to see much better from him today.
Race Summary You've got four horses lined up next to each other in the middle of the gate who all do their best work on the front end, and something probably has to give. Tactically, Cullum Road has just a bit better early hoof than some of the obvious distance finishers, and I wonder if he can settle of an early battle and see if he can hold something like the first jump for home.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 11:31 AM
Frank Carulli's Daily Picks

Northfield Park - Race #1
Picks Notes
#7 PARTY CRUISER Flushed out early, broke stride launching rally as the fave.
#4 LITTLE T Gunned to lead, accelerated on final turn in freakish performance.
#6 FILET MIGNON Finished on short end of three consecutive photo finishes.
Race Summary Party Cruiser was flushed out of third and appeared poised to go after speedball Little T when she went off stride. Not sure she would have been able to keep up with the runaway winner, but she’s worth a playback at what should be a better price.

Woodbine-Mohawk Park - Race #1
Picks Notes
#9 RIVER DALI Long first-over grind against similar, post the concern.
#6 CHOREOGRAPHER Sat pocket trip, awaited room until mid-stretch in upset win.
#1 DAY DELIGHT Loomed boldly in repeat try, flattened out late, draws rail again.
Race Summary River Dali was flushed out from third before the half-mile marker, engaged pace-setting favorite Reagan Blue Chip as the pace slowed and held on okay while first-over to the wire. He can turn the tables on many of the same rivals with second-time Lasix. Bet to win and place.

Woodbine-Mohawk Park - Race #6
Picks Notes
#1 SHES NUN BETTOR N Must stay in closer contact in bid to surpass $200,000 in earnings.
#2 AWESOME HILL Versatile, consistent, first or second in 15 of 22 starts.
#5 MAJESTIC VIRGIN Broke stride making move, appears stuck in ‘third’ gear.
Race Summary Shes Nun Bettor N took back to sixth from an inside post off the gate, gained some while three-deep in the outer flow on the final turn but lacked stretch kick in the wind and rain. Expect a better effort in her second start after a sick absence. Bet to win and place.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 11:31 AM
Handicapper Sonny LaFouchi(aka The LEGEND)!

Free Winners for Saturday, April 23rd 2022 from THE LEGEND!
FREE HORSE PICKS
LAUREL PARK
RACE #8
TIME: 4:28 PM EST
PICK: BET #6 In A Hurry 2/1 odds to win @ Bovada (http://record.bettingpartners.com/_pO1vV3scjG8UbyPgnoR23mNd7ZgqdRLk/1/)

Bankroll19
04-23-2022, 12:32 PM
PickersMx
Free Pick 40 Dimes NBA

https://shoutout.wix.com/so/88O1MrcaE?languageTag=en

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 03:25 PM
Keeneland Tip Sheet - April 23

KEENELAND TIPS - SATURDAY, APRIL 23, 2022

Historically our BEST BETS have finished in the money 63% of the time at this track.

RACE #1 $40,000 1 M
0 ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 3:08 PM ET

BEST BET: #6 COPPER TOWN

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

2-1

Copper Town

I Ortiz Jr.

PLACE

5-2

Spycraft

A Beschizza

SHOW

6-1

Yes He Can

C J Lanerie

WILD CARD

7-2

Relentless Dancer

L Saez

ALTERNATE 1

8-1

American Mandate

F Prat

ALTERNATE 2

5-1

Charge the Line

T Gaffalione

* EXACTA: 6-5 BOX, 5-2 BOX, 2-3 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/5/6 BOX, 2/3/5 BOX

RACE #2 $100,000 1 1/16 M
0 ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 4:12 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

9-2

Atras

R Bejarano

PLACE

10-1

Bendettijoe

T Gaffalione

SHOW

7-2

Uptown Hustler

I Ortiz Jr.

WILD CARD

5-2

Lawmaker

J R Velazquez

ALTERNATE 1

6-1

Rum n Tonic

L Saez

ALTERNATE 2

8-1

Trevise

R Gutierrez

* EXACTA: 4-6 BOX, 6-10 BOX, 10-8 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 4/6/10 BOX, 6/8/10 BOX

RACE #3 $40,000 1 1/2 M
0 ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 5:16 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

5-1

Oncoming Train

T Gaffalione

PLACE

4-1

Dark Timber

L Saez

SHOW

5-2

Dixies Two Stents

R Bejarano

WILD CARD

9-2

Wellman

S Leon

ALTERNATE 1

5-1

Coffee With Alex

A Beschizza

ALTERNATE 2

5-1

Liberty Star

J R Velazquez

* EXACTA: 5-8 BOX, 8-1 BOX, 1-2 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/5/8 BOX, 1/2/8 BOX

RACE #4 $50,000 MAIDEN CLAIMING
1 1/16 MILES ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 2:36 PM ET

BEST BET: #5 SALIT

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

5-2

Salit

B J Hernandez Jr.

PLACE

4-1

Classy Miss

R Bejarano

SHOW

6-1

Emerald

T Gaffalione

WILD CARD

20-1

Lanterns Candy

C J Hernandez

ALTERNATE 1

8-1

Bayou Wind

U Rispoli

ALTERNATE 2

15-1

Baby Blue Eyes

C J Lanerie

* EXACTA: 5-1 BOX, 1-6 BOX, 6-3 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/5/6 BOX, 1/3/6 BOX

RACE #5 $110,000 ALLOWANCE
1 MILE ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 3:08 PM ET

BEST BET: #5 NEVISIAN SUNRISE

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

9-5

Nevisian Sunrise

I Ortiz Jr.

PLACE

2-1

Seasons

T Gaffalione

SHOW

8-1

Joy of Painting

B J Hernandez Jr.

WILD CARD

10-1

Commanders Palace

L Saez

ALTERNATE 1

12-1

Lubna

A Beschizza

ALTERNATE 2

12-1

Designer Ready

J R Leparoux

* EXACTA: 5-3 BOX, 3-8 BOX, 8-7 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 3/5/8 BOX, 3/7/8 BOX

RACE #6 $100,000 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
7 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 3:40 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

3-1

Catwings

R Diaz

PLACE

3-1

Faiths Reward

G Corrales

SHOW

5-2

Casa de Goat

F Prat

WILD CARD

8-1

Music Street

T Gaffalione

ALTERNATE 1

15-1

Sweet Baby Ray

T Canuto

ALTERNATE 2

12-1

Lovely Princess

J McKee

* EXACTA: 3-5 BOX, 5-1 BOX, 1-8 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/3/5 BOX, 1/5/8 BOX

RACE #7 $130,000 ALLOWANCE
1 1/16 MILES ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 4:12 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

7-2

I Hear You

T Gaffalione

PLACE

7-2

Flippant

R Bejarano

SHOW

6-1

Saranya

F Prat

WILD CARD

3-1

Gams Mission

A Beschizza

ALTERNATE 1

3-1

Misty Veil

J Graham

ALTERNATE 2

4-1

Sweet Enough

I Ortiz Jr.

* EXACTA: 1-7 BOX, 7-9 BOX, 9-5 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/7/9 BOX, 5/7/9 BOX

RACE #8 $300,000 STAKES
1 1/8 MILES ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 4:44 PM ET

** BONUS COMMENTARY ** $300,000 BEN ALI STAKES GRADE III

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

2-1

Warrant

F Prat

PLACE

7-2

Proxy

B J Hernandez Jr.

SHOW

5-1

Scalding

J Castellano

WILD CARD

8-1

Title Ready

J R Velazquez

ALTERNATE 1

9-2

Mighty Heart

J Graham

ALTERNATE 2

4-1

Dynamic One

I Ortiz Jr.

* EXACTA: 3,5,7,8 Box

* TRIFECTA: 3,5,7/3,5,7,8/2,3,5,7,8

COMMENTS: WARRANT never ran off the board in nine starts. PROXY should be close to peak form in his third start after a layoff. SCALDING won three in a row and improved from start to finish in his last. TITLE READY has some of the most late octane in here.

RACE #9 $350,000 STAKES
1 1/2 MILES ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 5:16 PM ET

** BONUS COMMENTARY ** $350,000 ELKHORN STAKES GRADE II

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

4-1

Phantom Currency

I Ortiz Jr.

PLACE

5-1

Bemmas Boy

U Rispoli

SHOW

2-1

Channel Maker

L Saez

WILD CARD

7-2

Two Emmys

J Graham

ALTERNATE 1

6-1

Another Mystery

F Prat

ALTERNATE 2

30-1

Cullum Road

J Rocco Jr.

* EXACTA: 1,3,4,5 Box

* TRIFECTA: 1,4,5/1,3,4,5/1,3,4,5,9

COMMENTS: PHANTOM CURRENCY won his first race after being off for more than a year and is likely to be better in round two. BEMMAS BOY is one for one at Keeneland and has two wins and a second in three at the distance. CHANNEL MAKET ran the top last race speed figure by a wide margin but is yet to win in three at Keeneland. TWO EMMYS will be forwardly placed in a field with some early pace.

RACE #10 $110,000 ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING
7 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 5:48 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

7-2

B Sudd

F Prat

PLACE

3-1

Unikee

I Ortiz Jr.

SHOW

4-1

1A

Momentous

L Saez

WILD CARD

20-1

Giant Nova

S Leon

ALTERNATE 1

4-1

Great Escape

T Gaffalione

ALTERNATE 2

10-1

Legendary Lore

G Corrales

* EXACTA: 9-3 BOX, 3-1 BOX, 1-6 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/3/9 BOX, 1/3/6 BOX

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 03:26 PM
Keeneland Tip Sheet - April 23KEENELAND TIPS - SATURDAY, APRIL 23, 2022

Historically our BEST BETS have finished in the money 63% of the time at this track.

RACE #1 $40,000 1 M
0 ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 3:08 PM ET

BEST BET: #6 COPPER TOWN

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

2-1

Copper Town

I Ortiz Jr.

PLACE

5-2

Spycraft

A Beschizza

SHOW

6-1

Yes He Can

C J Lanerie

WILD CARD

7-2

Relentless Dancer

L Saez

ALTERNATE 1

8-1

American Mandate

F Prat

ALTERNATE 2

5-1

Charge the Line

T Gaffalione

* EXACTA: 6-5 BOX, 5-2 BOX, 2-3 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/5/6 BOX, 2/3/5 BOX

RACE #2 $100,000 1 1/16 M
0 ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 4:12 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

9-2

Atras

R Bejarano

PLACE

10-1

Bendettijoe

T Gaffalione

SHOW

7-2

Uptown Hustler

I Ortiz Jr.

WILD CARD

5-2

Lawmaker

J R Velazquez

ALTERNATE 1

6-1

Rum n Tonic

L Saez

ALTERNATE 2

8-1

Trevise

R Gutierrez

* EXACTA: 4-6 BOX, 6-10 BOX, 10-8 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 4/6/10 BOX, 6/8/10 BOX

RACE #3 $40,000 1 1/2 M
0 ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 5:16 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

5-1

Oncoming Train

T Gaffalione

PLACE

4-1

Dark Timber

L Saez

SHOW

5-2

Dixies Two Stents

R Bejarano

WILD CARD

9-2

Wellman

S Leon

ALTERNATE 1

5-1

Coffee With Alex

A Beschizza

ALTERNATE 2

5-1

Liberty Star

J R Velazquez

* EXACTA: 5-8 BOX, 8-1 BOX, 1-2 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/5/8 BOX, 1/2/8 BOX

RACE #4 $50,000 MAIDEN CLAIMING
1 1/16 MILES ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 2:36 PM ET

BEST BET: #5 SALIT

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

5-2

Salit

B J Hernandez Jr.

PLACE

4-1

Classy Miss

R Bejarano

SHOW

6-1

Emerald

T Gaffalione

WILD CARD

20-1

Lanterns Candy

C J Hernandez

ALTERNATE 1

8-1

Bayou Wind

U Rispoli

ALTERNATE 2

15-1

Baby Blue Eyes

C J Lanerie

* EXACTA: 5-1 BOX, 1-6 BOX, 6-3 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/5/6 BOX, 1/3/6 BOX

RACE #5 $110,000 ALLOWANCE
1 MILE ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 3:08 PM ET

BEST BET: #5 NEVISIAN SUNRISE

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

9-5

Nevisian Sunrise

I Ortiz Jr.

PLACE

2-1

Seasons

T Gaffalione

SHOW

8-1

Joy of Painting

B J Hernandez Jr.

WILD CARD

10-1

Commanders Palace

L Saez

ALTERNATE 1

12-1

Lubna

A Beschizza

ALTERNATE 2

12-1

Designer Ready

J R Leparoux

* EXACTA: 5-3 BOX, 3-8 BOX, 8-7 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 3/5/8 BOX, 3/7/8 BOX

RACE #6 $100,000 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
7 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 3:40 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

3-1

Catwings

R Diaz

PLACE

3-1

Faiths Reward

G Corrales

SHOW

5-2

Casa de Goat

F Prat

WILD CARD

8-1

Music Street

T Gaffalione

ALTERNATE 1

15-1

Sweet Baby Ray

T Canuto

ALTERNATE 2

12-1

Lovely Princess

J McKee

* EXACTA: 3-5 BOX, 5-1 BOX, 1-8 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/3/5 BOX, 1/5/8 BOX

RACE #7 $130,000 ALLOWANCE
1 1/16 MILES ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 4:12 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

7-2

I Hear You

T Gaffalione

PLACE

7-2

Flippant

R Bejarano

SHOW

6-1

Saranya

F Prat

WILD CARD

3-1

Gams Mission

A Beschizza

ALTERNATE 1

3-1

Misty Veil

J Graham

ALTERNATE 2

4-1

Sweet Enough

I Ortiz Jr.

* EXACTA: 1-7 BOX, 7-9 BOX, 9-5 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/7/9 BOX, 5/7/9 BOX

RACE #8 $300,000 STAKES
1 1/8 MILES ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 4:44 PM ET

** BONUS COMMENTARY ** $300,000 BEN ALI STAKES GRADE III

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

2-1

Warrant

F Prat

PLACE

7-2

Proxy

B J Hernandez Jr.

SHOW

5-1

Scalding

J Castellano

WILD CARD

8-1

Title Ready

J R Velazquez

ALTERNATE 1

9-2

Mighty Heart

J Graham

ALTERNATE 2

4-1

Dynamic One

I Ortiz Jr.

* EXACTA: 3,5,7,8 Box

* TRIFECTA: 3,5,7/3,5,7,8/2,3,5,7,8

COMMENTS: WARRANT never ran off the board in nine starts. PROXY should be close to peak form in his third start after a layoff. SCALDING won three in a row and improved from start to finish in his last. TITLE READY has some of the most late octane in here.

RACE #9 $350,000 STAKES
1 1/2 MILES ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 5:16 PM ET

** BONUS COMMENTARY ** $350,000 ELKHORN STAKES GRADE II

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

4-1

Phantom Currency

I Ortiz Jr.

PLACE

5-1

Bemmas Boy

U Rispoli

SHOW

2-1

Channel Maker

L Saez

WILD CARD

7-2

Two Emmys

J Graham

ALTERNATE 1

6-1

Another Mystery

F Prat

ALTERNATE 2

30-1

Cullum Road

J Rocco Jr.

* EXACTA: 1,3,4,5 Box

* TRIFECTA: 1,4,5/1,3,4,5/1,3,4,5,9

COMMENTS: PHANTOM CURRENCY won his first race after being off for more than a year and is likely to be better in round two. BEMMAS BOY is one for one at Keeneland and has two wins and a second in three at the distance. CHANNEL MAKET ran the top last race speed figure by a wide margin but is yet to win in three at Keeneland. TWO EMMYS will be forwardly placed in a field with some early pace.

RACE #10 $110,000 ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING
7 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 5:48 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

7-2

B Sudd

F Prat

PLACE

3-1

Unikee

I Ortiz Jr.

SHOW

4-1

1A

Momentous

L Saez

WILD CARD

20-1

Giant Nova

S Leon

ALTERNATE 1

4-1

Great Escape

T Gaffalione

ALTERNATE 2

10-1

Legendary Lore

G Corrales

* EXACTA: 9-3 BOX, 3-1 BOX, 1-6 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/3/9 BOX, 1/3/6 BOX

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 03:28 PM
Tampa Bay Downs Tip Sheet - April 23TAMPA BAY TIPS - SATURDAY, APRIL 23, 2022

Historically our BEST BETS have finished in the money 69% of the time at this track.

RACE #1 $16,000 MAIDEN CLAIMING
7 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 12:20 PM ET

BEST BET: #1 RUNAWAY TOM

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

2-1

Runaway Tom

S Spanabel

PLACE

5-2

Tapintoyourbeer

S Camacho

SHOW

5-1

Thejigisup

W A Garcia

WILD CARD

9-2

Turnpike Mike

M Rowland

ALTERNATE 1

3-1

Negligence

E Chaves

ALTERNATE 2

20-1

Buster Burns

A Williams

* EXACTA: 1-6 BOX, 6-4 BOX, 4-3 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/4/6 BOX, 3/4/6 BOX

RACE #2 $8,000 CLAIMING
7 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 12:50 PM ET

BEST BET: #6 ZIGGY

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

6-5

Ziggy

M Rowland

PLACE

8-5

Nantucketer

F De La Cruz

SHOW

9-2

Miami Chrome

H R Diaz Jr.

WILD CARD

10-1

Stayin Or Strayin

W A Garcia

ALTERNATE 1

12-1

Rip It Ryan

S Spanabel

ALTERNATE 2

15-1

Tinkers Pal

R Mitchell

* EXACTA: 6-2 BOX, 2-3 BOX, 3-5 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/3/6 BOX, 2/3/5 BOX

RACE #3 $32,000 MAIDEN CLAIMING
1 1/16 MILES ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 1:25 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

5-2

Lunas Treasure

H R Diaz Jr.

PLACE

3-1

Bella Cascata

S Camacho

SHOW

5-1

Lady Creative

W A Garcia

WILD CARD

4-1

Kazachan

A Quinonez

ALTERNATE 1

8-1

Hidden Springs

S Spieth

ALTERNATE 2

12-1

No Mo Dancing

M Rowland

* EXACTA: 5-4 BOX, 4-8 BOX, 8-1 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 4/5/8 BOX, 1/4/8 BOX

RACE #4 $7,000 CLAIMING
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 1:59 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

5-2

Js Indian Charm

F De La Cruz

PLACE

9-2

Flash Town

W A Garcia

SHOW

3-1

Smooth as Glass

W Henry

WILD CARD

7-2

Lyrical

A A Marin

ALTERNATE 1

6-1

U Know I B Lion

P Morales

ALTERNATE 2

8-1

Nothins Free

M Rowland

* EXACTA: 5-2 BOX, 2-7 BOX, 7-6 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/5/7 BOX, 2/6/7 BOX

RACE #5 $26,500 STARTER ALLOWANCE
1 MILE ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 2:31 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

5-2

Sandy Lane Kitten

M Rowland

PLACE

9-2

Dream Liner

W A Garcia

SHOW

9-2

Birds Eye View

A Quinonez

WILD CARD

8-1

Obiwan

S Camacho

ALTERNATE 1

4-1

Outrageous Bet

F De La Cruz

ALTERNATE 2

12-1

Lord Barna

H R Diaz Jr.

* EXACTA: 7-6 BOX, 6-2 BOX, 2-4 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/6/7 BOX, 2/4/6 BOX

RACE #6 $20,000 CLAIMING
6 1/2 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 3:00 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

6-1

Lindsey Luck

A Quinonez

PLACE

7-2

Speedy Enough

S Spieth

SHOW

5-1

Murumbi

F De La Cruz

WILD CARD

4-1

Lady in Heels

R D Allen Jr.

ALTERNATE 1

3-1

Sassy Like Julia

J C Ferrer

ALTERNATE 2

4-1

Brass Band

A Williams

* EXACTA: 5-7 BOX, 7-1 BOX, 1-2 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/5/7 BOX, 1/2/7 BOX

RACE #7 $30,000 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
1 1/16 MILES ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 3:32 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

7-2

Rock the Stars

F De La Cruz

PLACE

3-1

Tap the Candy

H R Diaz Jr.

SHOW

8-1

Mapache G

P Morales

WILD CARD

4-1

Delta Ridge

S Diaz

ALTERNATE 1

4-1

Remuda

W A Garcia

ALTERNATE 2

8-1

Winters Ghost

M Jimenez

* EXACTA: 3-7 BOX, 7-5 BOX, 5-4 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 3/5/7 BOX, 4/5/7 BOX

RACE #8 $8,000 MAIDEN CLAIMING
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 4:05 PM ET

BEST BET: #3 FLOR DE PLATA

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

2-1

Flor de Plata

M Rowland

PLACE

4-1

Soupster

S Camacho

SHOW

8-1

Sena the Duchess

W A Garcia

WILD CARD

7-2

Winning Mandate

D Cardoso

ALTERNATE 1

6-1

Anahiyas Dream

H R Diaz Jr.

ALTERNATE 2

8-1

Backspark

S Spanabel

* EXACTA: 3-8 BOX, 8-5 BOX, 5-1 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 3/5/8 BOX, 1/5/8 BOX

RACE #9 $16,000 MAIDEN CLAIMING
1 MILE ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 4:38 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

5-2

Judge Judith

H R Diaz Jr.

PLACE

3-1

Magic Mikaela

M Rowland

SHOW

6-1

Suwannee Chick

S Camacho

WILD CARD

9-2

Ripley Effect

F De La Cruz

ALTERNATE 1

7-2

Libertalia

R D Allen Jr.

ALTERNATE 2

8-1

Teas Dream

S Spanabel

* EXACTA: 7-6 BOX, 6-1 BOX, 1-3 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/6/7 BOX, 1/3/6 BOX

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 03:29 PM
Oaklawn Park Tip Sheet - April 23OAKLAWN PARK TIPS - SATURDAY, APRIL 23, 2022

Historically our BEST BETS have finished in the money 67% of the time at this track.

RACE #1 $25,000 CLAIMING
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 1:10 PM ET

BEST BET: #2 MY CORALENA

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

7-2

My Coralena

M Garcia

PLACE

3-1

Fifth Risk

J Rosario

SHOW

8-1

Chasing Shadows

R Santana Jr.

WILD CARD

6-1

Dixie Penny

K R Jordan

ALTERNATE 1

5-1

Little Bird Flash

A Lopez

ALTERNATE 2

5-1

Knights Honor

R Eikleberry

* EXACTA: 2-7 BOX, 7-9 BOX, 9-6 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/7/9 BOX, 6/7/9 BOX

RACE #2 $16,000 MAIDEN CLAIMING
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 1:43 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

3-1

Worththemoney

R Eikleberry

PLACE

4-1

Harry

R Santana Jr.

SHOW

5-1

Take No Prisoners

R A Vazquez

WILD CARD

9-2

Project Thunder

K Harr

ALTERNATE 1

10-1

Dreamers Delight

I Castillo

ALTERNATE 2

6-1

Lead Off

E Medellin

* EXACTA: 5-11 BOX, 11-10 BOX, 10-6 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 5/10/11 BOX, 6/10/11 BOX

RACE #3 $90,000 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 2:15 PM ET

BEST BET: #3 SINNERS SIN

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

9-5

Sinners Sin

J L Ortiz

PLACE

7-2

Suppressor

R Santana Jr.

SHOW

9-2

Grapnel

R A Vazquez

WILD CARD

5-1

Vobiscum

I Castillo

ALTERNATE 1

5-1

Alpha Whiskey

J K Court

ALTERNATE 2

12-1

Feliciano

K Harr

* EXACTA: 3-5 BOX, 5-2 BOX, 2-1 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/3/5 BOX, 1/2/5 BOX

RACE #4 $12,500 CLAIMING
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 2:46 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

4-1

Abdan

I Castillo

PLACE

6-1

Top Brass

R Santana Jr.

SHOW

3-1

Tiz Showbiz

D Cohen

WILD CARD

12-1

Torin

F Arrieta

ALTERNATE 1

3-1

Stormin Hongkong

J Rosario

ALTERNATE 2

6-1

Tkotchke

R Eikleberry

* EXACTA: 11-12 BOX, 12-5 BOX, 5-2 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 5/11/12 BOX, 2/5/12 BOX

RACE #5 $1,000,000 STAKES
1 1/16 MILES ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 3:18 PM ET

** BONUS COMMENTARY ** $1 M APPLE BLOSSOM HANDICAP GRADE I

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

7-5

Letruska

J L Ortiz

PLACE

2-1

Ce Ce

V Espinoza

SHOW

6-1

Maracuja

R Santana Jr.

WILD CARD

5-2

Clairiere

J Rosario

ALTERNATE 1

12-1

Miss Imperial

T J Pereira

* EXACTA: 2/1,3,5

* TRIFECTA: 2/5/1,3,4

COMMENTS: LETURSKA wins when she is not pressured for the lead. She will not be pressured here. CE CE might be able to run them down in her third start after a layoff. MARACUJA is one for one at Oaklawn and should move forward in her second start after a layoff. CLAIRIERE has never missed the money in seven at the distance.

RACE #6 $35,000 STARTER ALLOWANCE
1 1/16 MILES ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 3:50 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

2-1

Verrazano First

J Hiraldo

PLACE

5-1

Call of Honor

F Arrieta

SHOW

4-1

River Echo

R A Vazquez

WILD CARD

15-1

Honorary Degree

E Gonzalez

ALTERNATE 1

8-1

Slick Silver

D Cohen

ALTERNATE 2

6-1

Eagle Pass

I Castillo

* EXACTA: 1-8 BOX, 8-7 BOX, 7-5 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/7/8 BOX, 5/7/8 BOX

RACE #7 $90,000 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 4:22 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

5-2

Plausible Denile

M Garcia

PLACE

3-1

Mean Jakey

J Rosario

SHOW

7-2

Acehigh Royal

J L Ortiz

WILD CARD

6-1

Royal Consort

R Eikleberry

ALTERNATE 1

12-1

Portsmouth

J K Court

ALTERNATE 2

15-1

Overslept

F Geroux

* EXACTA: 9-5 BOX, 5-7 BOX, 7-3 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 5/7/9 BOX, 3/5/7 BOX

RACE #8 $150,000 STAKES
1 1/8 MILES ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 4:54 PM ET

** BONUS COMMENTARY ** $150,000 OAKLAWN STAKES

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

3-1

Home Brew

J L Ortiz

PLACE

4-1

The Skipper Too

R Santana Jr.

SHOW

5-2

Stellar Tap

J Rosario

WILD CARD

8-1

Clancys Pistol

R A Vazquez

ALTERNATE 1

5-1

Kuchar

F Geroux

ALTERNATE 2

5-1

Happy Boy Rocket

M Garcia

* EXACTA: 1,2,4,6 Box

* TRIFECTA: 2,4,6/1,2,4,6/1,2,3,4,6

COMMENTS: HOME BREW doesn�t seem to like the slop and is undefeated in two on a fast track. It is supposed to be sunny and warm until Sunday. THE SKIPPER TOO last race was better than it looks on paper with improved fractions. STELLAR TAP is the most consistent horse in this group. He is who he is and does not appear to have a lot of upside but his typical race makes him a contender. CLANCYS PISTOL could benefit from the rail draw as he has been at three to four wide in his last four starts. That should not happen here.

RACE #9 $44,000 STARTER ALLOWANCE
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 5:26 PM ET

BEST BET: #7 DONT FORGET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

3-1

Dont Forget

R A Vazquez

PLACE

7-2

Admirably

G Franco

SHOW

9-2

Drenas Star

G Saez

WILD CARD

8-1

Sea to Success

R Santana Jr.

ALTERNATE 1

7-2

Flat Lucky

J L Ortiz

ALTERNATE 2

6-1

Town Champ

J K Court

* EXACTA: 7-6 BOX, 6-1 BOX, 1-4 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/6/7 BOX, 1/4/6 BOX

RACE #10 $107,000 ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING
1 1/16 MILES ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 6:01 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

5-2

Eastside Cool

J Rosario

PLACE

3-1

Go West

R A Vazquez

SHOW

7-2

Allege

R Santana Jr.

WILD CARD

8-1

V. I. P. Who

R Eikleberry

ALTERNATE 1

6-1

Kurilov

F Geroux

ALTERNATE 2

12-1

Ego

G Franco

* EXACTA: 3-9 BOX, 9-6 BOX, 6-7 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 3/6/9 BOX, 6/7/9 BOX

RACE #11 $1,000,000 STAKES
1 1/8 MILES ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 6:41 PM ET

** BONUS COMMENTARY ** $1M OAKLAWN HANDICAP GRADE II

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

8-1

Thomas Shelby

D Cohen

PLACE

5-2

Plainsman

J Rosario

SHOW

9-5

Fearless

J L Ortiz

WILD CARD

5-1

Rated R Superstar

R Santana Jr.

ALTERNATE 1

10-1

Super Stock

I Castillo

ALTERNATE 2

12-1

Beau Luminarie

F Geroux

* EXACTA: 2,5,6,8 Box

* TRIFECTA: 2,6,8/2,5,6,8/2,5,6,7,8

COMMENTS: THOMAS SHELBY has the same numbers as one of the likely favorites PLAINSMAN. Both have a considerable early pace edge over the rest but need to be careful not to duel. FEARLESS comes in from Gulfstream but has two Oaklawn efforts. He finished second both times. RATED R SUPERSTAR runs his best late and would be to see the frontrunners go too fast.

RACE #12 $106,000 ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 7:15 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

4-1

Mahomey

J K Court

PLACE

8-1

Ima Bling Cat

R Eikleberry

SHOW

4-1

J. E.s Handmedown

J Rosario

WILD CARD

7-2

Goodnight Archie

R Santana Jr.

ALTERNATE 1

6-1

Blame J D

M Garcia

ALTERNATE 2

12-1

Whenthedovescry

R A Vazquez

* EXACTA: 3-9 BOX, 9-10 BOX, 10-12 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 3/9/10 BOX, 9/10/12 BOX

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 03:31 PM
Aqueduct Tip Sheet - April 23AQUEDUCT TIPS - SATURDAY, APRIL 23, 2022

RACE #1 $80,000 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
1 1/8 MILES ON THE OUTER TURF - POST TIME: 1:20 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

6-1

Good Medicine

D Davis

PLACE

9-5

Forwardly

M Franco

SHOW

5-1

I Am the Law

J A Gomez

WILD CARD

3-1

Analogy

K Carmouche

ALTERNATE 1

3-5

Montauk Point

J Lezcano

ALTERNATE 2

4-1

Grand Cay

J Lezcano

* EXACTA: 6-3 BOX, 3-2 BOX, 2-1 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/3/6 BOX, 1/2/3 BOX

RACE #2 $32,000 CLAIMING
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 1:53 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

2-1

Awesome Indra

J A Gomez

PLACE

7-2

Bustin Bay

T McCarthy

SHOW

9-2

Hydra

D Davis

WILD CARD

9-2

Prairie Fire

E Cancel

ALTERNATE 1

10-1

Big Q

J Lezcano

ALTERNATE 2

5-1

Suspended Campaign

K Carmouche

* EXACTA: 1-7 BOX, 7-5 BOX, 5-2 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/5/7 BOX, 2/5/7 BOX

RACE #3 $74,000 ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING
1 MILE ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 2:25 PM ET

BEST BET: #1 SHES THE ONE

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

2-1

Shes the One

T McCarthy

PLACE

7-2

Caras Dreamer

D Davis

SHOW

8-5

Barkin

K Carmouche

WILD CARD

15-1

Choose Happiness

J A Gomez

ALTERNATE 1

7-5

Pay Grade

Rider TBA

ALTERNATE 2

15-1

Eponas Dream

J Lezcano

* EXACTA: 1-3 BOX, 3-8 BOX, 8-4 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/3/8 BOX, 3/4/8 BOX

RACE #4 $74,000 ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 2:54 PM ET

BEST BET: #7 SNICKET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

5-2

Snicket

T McCarthy

PLACE

9-2

Towering Orbit

J A Vargas Jr.

SHOW

6-1

Letmetakethiscall

R Silvera

WILD CARD

7-2

Impazible Donna

J A Gomez

ALTERNATE 1

5-1

Chasing Cara

K Carmouche

ALTERNATE 2

8-1

Our Sweet Girl

M Franco

* EXACTA: 7-2 BOX, 2-3 BOX, 3-4 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/3/7 BOX, 2/3/4 BOX

RACE #5 $72,000 ALLOWANCE
6 FURLONGS ON THE OUTER TURF - POST TIME: 3:26 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

4-1

Deep Cover

E Cancel

PLACE

8-1

Sandrone

T McCarthy

SHOW

6-1

Kid dOro

R Silvera

WILD CARD

7-2

Uncle George

M Franco

ALTERNATE 1

5-1

Hot Rod Rumble

J Lezcano

ALTERNATE 2

9-2

Volkert

J A Vargas Jr.

* EXACTA: 1-9 BOX, 9-8 BOX, 8-3 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/8/9 BOX, 3/8/9 BOX

RACE #6 $30,000 CLAIMING
1 MILE ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 3:59 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

8-1

Ghostmon

T McCarthy

PLACE

4-1

Sonic Speed

E Cancel

SHOW

7-2

Practice Squad

K Carmouche

WILD CARD

9-2

Malibu Star

J A Vargas Jr.

ALTERNATE 1

5-2

Midaswellrun

J A Gomez

ALTERNATE 2

5-1

Noble Conquest

M Franco

* EXACTA: 10-8 BOX, 8-6 BOX, 6-2 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 6/8/10 BOX, 2/6/8 BOX

RACE #7 $70,000 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
7 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 4:32 PM ET

BEST BET: #3 LIBERTY FLAME

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

3-1

Liberty Flame

K Carmouche

PLACE

5-2

Royal Currency

D Davis

SHOW

7-2

Bavarian Creme

J Lezcano

WILD CARD

4-1

Capital Gal

E Cancel

ALTERNATE 1

12-1

Duckphat

J Laprida

ALTERNATE 2

15-1

Cabernet Trail

J A Gomez

* EXACTA: 3-5 BOX, 5-6 BOX, 6-7 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 3/5/6 BOX, 5/6/7 BOX

RACE #8 $200,000 STAKES
6 1/2 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 5:04 PM ET

** BONUS COMMENTARY ** $200,000 NEW YORK STALLION STAKES

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

2-5

Barese

D Davis

PLACE

7-2

Unique Unions

M Franco

SHOW

8-1

Kazmike

T McCarthy

WILD CARD

15-1

Mo Dancin

J Lezcano

ALTERNATE 1

30-1

Red D G P

K Carmouche

ALTERNATE 2

12-1

Tommy Gun

E Cancel

* EXACTA: 1,2/1,2,4,7

* TRIFECTA: 1,2/1,2,4,7/1,2,4,5,7

COMMENTS: BARESE drops in class off the highest last race speed figure. UNIQUE UNIONS should be on or near the lead all the way around the track. KAZMIKE missed as the favorite in his last. Trainer Dimitrios Synnefias rebounds at 26 percent the next time out. MO DANCINs last race was better than it looks with faster fractions than his previous start.

RACE #9 $100,000 STAKES
1 1/16 MILES ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 5:36 PM ET

** BONUS COMMENTARY ** $100,000 WOODHAVEN STAKES

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

7-2

Fort Washington

J Lezcano

PLACE

5-1

Chanceux

K Carmouche

SHOW

2-1

Unanimous Consent

M Franco

WILD CARD

6-1

Ohtwoohthreefive

E Cancel

ALTERNATE 1

6-1

Maseta

D Davis

ALTERNATE 2

10-1

Doctor Jeff

J A Vargas Jr.

* EXACTA: 2,3,4,6 Box

* TRIFECTA: 3,4,6/2,3,4,6/2,3,4,6,7

COMMENTS: FORT WASHINGTON is one for one at Aqueduct and will be coming hard at the end. CHANCEUX won his last and could take it up a notch in his second start after a layoff. UNANIMOUS CONSENT is undefeated in two but regressed a touch in his last. OHTWOOHTHREEFIVE has been working well for this spot including a bullet on April 15 th.

RACE #10 $40,000 MAIDEN CLAIMING
6 FURLONGS ON THE OUTER TURF - POST TIME: 6:11 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

2-1

Hes Got It

K Carmouche

PLACE

10-1

Crostata B C

J A Vargas Jr.

SHOW

6-1

Limit Up

J A Gomez

WILD CARD

20-1

Bointheback

R Silvera

ALTERNATE 1

6-5

Fast N Fearious

D Davis

ALTERNATE 2

8-1

Tonalistic

E Cancel

* EXACTA: 5-7 BOX, 7-6 BOX, 6-9 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 5/6/7 BOX, 6/7/9 BOX

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 03:32 PM
Keeneland Select Pick of the Day | April 23, 2022 April 22, 2022

Race 8 at Keeneland | Saturday April 23 | Post Time 4:44 PM Eastern
Ben Ali Stakes – Grade 3 | Purse $300,000 | One Mile and One Eighth | Four Years Old and Upward
Top win contenders:
Scalding (7) is a lightly raced four year old who has improved in every start since his eighth place debut last November, which happens to have been his only sprint. Stretching out to a mile in December, he finished second and has won his three races since, each faster and faster based on Equibase Speed Figures of 98, then 105 and finally 110 when winning the Challenger Stakes last month. Javier Castellano is the only jockey the colt has known and rides today and with the colt being a son of Derby winner Nyquist out of a Medaglia d’Oro mare this nine furlong trip he’s trying for the first time today should suit him fine. As such, Scalding is the one to beat in this year’s Ben Ali Stakes.
Proxy (3) has a lot in common with Scalding as he won or placed in his first five starts, but those were between October of 2020 and February of 2021. In his fourth career start, Proxy finished second in the Lecomte Stakes then in his next start, his first at the nine furlong distance of the Ben Ali, Proxy finished second to Mandaloun, who then finished second in the Kentucky Derby. After that, Proxy went a bit off form with a pair of fourth place finishes and he took eight months off from April to this past February. Returning as a four year old, Proxy won an allowance race powerfully then although second in the New Orleans Classic Stakes last month the colt ran the best race of his career, earning a 109 Equibase Figure pretty much on par with the 110 figure Scalding earned around the same time. Likely to improve in his third start following that lengthy layoff, if Proxy improves just a touch more than Scalding, he can win this race.
Warrant (5) is yet ANOTHER horse entering this race off a career-best effort. Taking a step back three races from that, Warrant won the Ohio Derby at this distance last September then took four months off to mature over the fall and early winter. Returning in January, Warrant wasn’t back in his 2021 form yet as he finished third in the Louisiana Stakes, but then on March 5 when shipped to California to participate in the Santa Anita Handicap, Warrant ran a fantastic race as he battled head-and-head for the last half-mile of the race before coming up a head short of the wire, earning a 106 Equibase figure. Considering he had won at this distance last September and is cutting back from 10 furlongs to nine furlongs for this race as well as making his third start of 2022, Warrant should give a good account of himself once more. Just the same, we should remember that he could need to improve more than Proxy or Scalding to win, but that is not out of the question.
Note there are really no knocks on many of the others, particularly Mighty Heart (2), who has earned $1 million while winning six of 14 races on dirt or all-weather. The one knock is that he has been away for four months and in his first start of 2021 off a similar layoff he set the pace before tiring to third at the end. His next start, in the Blame Stakes at the distance of the Ben Ali last May, was a huge effort in which he won by a nose so if he is not in need of a race before running his best as he was last year, he is another we might see in the thick of the action in the stretch.
Win bets
Scalding (7) at odds of 2 to 1 or more.
Consider win bets on Proxy (3) at odds of 5 to 2 or more and on Warrant (5) at odds of 3 to 1 or more.
Exactas:
Box Scalding (7) and Proxy (3)
Box Scalding (7) and Warrant (5)

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 03:32 PM
Keeneland Hotlist - April 23 April 22, 2022

Today’s Keeneland Hot List races to watch
Saturday, April 23, 2022
By Bob Ehalt and Matt Shifman
Hot List Key:
A : A preferred horse to watch B: Secondary horse to watch
*C: Went down 2 or more betting notches in the final 3 minutes and finished 1st through 3rd
*D: Went down 2 or more betting notches and finished 4th or worse
* - 4 or more betting notches if 11-1 or more.
2nd race – (10) Uptown Hustler debuts for Ward and looks best in this spot. (6) Bendettijoe is another firster who could have an impact here. (8) Lawmaker also debuts for Ward and cannot be overlooked. (1) Trevise could work out a good trip from the rail. Betting strategy: 10 to win, place. Exacta box: 1-6-8-10.
5th race – (5) Nevisian Sunrise makes her first start since June but seems ready for a big effort. (9) Ensemble merits respect in her U.S. debut. (3) Seasons could be in the right spot at the right time. (1) Infinite Potential will welcome a return to turf. Betting strategy: 5 to win, place. Exacta box: 1-3-5-9. Doubles: 1-3-5-9 with 1-5-6-8.
6th race – (1) Casa de Goat starts her career with Cox and could be tough to catch from the rail. (8) Music Street is another making her debut who deserves a close look. (6) Lovely Princess put in a bullet work for this and should not be overlooked. (5) Faith’s Reward looks like the one to catch here. Betting strategy: 1 to win, place. Exacta box: 1-5-6-8.
8th race –The Grade 3 Ben Ali Stakes - (3) Proxy has turned in two good efforts after a layoff and looks like the one to beat. (5) Warrant missed by a head in the Santa Anita Handicap and should be the main rival. (4) Dynamic One can take a step forward after a third in a Tampa stakes. (7) Scalding won that Tampa stakes and should not be ignored. Betting strategy: 3 to win, place. Exacta box: 3-4-5-7. Doubles: 3-4-5-7 with 1-3-5-9.
9th race – The Grade 2 Elkhorn Stakes - (1) Bemma’s Boy had two useful preps for this after a long layoff and can prevail here. (3) Two Emmys has plenty of speed and will be the one to catch. (5) Channel Maker has plenty of class and will be formidable if there’s no rust from the layoff. (9) Another Mystery figures to be a factor in the final furlong. Betting strategy: 1 to win, place. Exacta box: 1-3-5-9.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 03:33 PM
Aqueduct Hotlist - April 23 April 22, 2022

Today’s NY Hot List races to watch – Saturday, April 23, 2022 at Aqueduct
By Matt Shifman and Bob Ehalt
Hot List Key:
A: A preferred horse to watch B: Secondary horse to watch
*C: Went down 2 or more betting notches and finished 1st through 3rd
*D: Went down 2 or more betting notches and finished 4th or worst
* - 4 or more betting notches if 11-1 or more.
6th race [Clm 30000 N2L, 1 mi TURF] – (2) Malibu Star (D) was claimed for $16,000 when he was bet down to be the favorite from 5-1. He’s been off since February and makes his first start on the turf for the new trainer. (6) Practice Squad was claimed by Joe Sharp from a second in an optional claimer starter allowance at Fair Grounds. His two best races were on the grass. (8) Sonic Speed returned to the grass at Gulfstream Park in February and was a winner of a $25,000 maiden claimer. (9) Noble Conquest was last seen racing at Saratoga where he broke his maiden on the grass for Jorge Abreu.
8th race [NY, NY Stallion Series, 6

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 03:54 PM
Rk
Sports Services
Free Sports Picks

NSA(The Legend) (https://www.nsawins.com/)
NHL – Islanders -130

Gameday Network (https://www.gamedaynetwork.com/)
MLB – Padres +100

Sports Action 365 (https://www.sportsaction365.com/)
MLB – Braves under 8

Vegas Line Crushers (https://www.vegaslinecrushers.com/)
NHL – Penguins -1.5

VegasSI.com (https://www.vegassi.com/)
NBA – Timberwolves +3

PointSpreadReport.com(SAM CASEY) (https://www.pointspreadreport.com)
NBA – Mavericks over 212.5

Henry Brown Sports (https://www.henrybrownsports.com/)
MLB – Cardinals under 8.5

Winning Big Sports (https://www.winningbigsports.com)
MLB – Giants -165

Lou Panelli (https://www.nsawins.com)
MLB – Braves -155

VegasSI.com Platinum Info Club (https://www.vegassi.com/)
NHL – Bruins over 5.5

William E. Stockton (https://www.nsawins.com/)
NHL – Stars -1.5

Vincent Pioli (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/vincent-pioli/)
MLB – Yankees -175

Steve “Scoop” Kendall (https://www.nsawins.com/)
MLB – Astros +105

SCORE (https://record.revenuenetwork.com/_d5unAk642Gf97H-d5Ks7MGNd7ZgqdRLk/0/)
NBA – Raptors over 213

Tony Campone (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/tony-campone/)
NBA – Celtics over 222.5

Chicago Sports Group (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/chicago-sports-group/)
MLB – Padres +100

Hollywood Sportsline (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/hollywood-sportsline/)
MLB – Timberwolves +3

VIP Action (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/vip-action-sports/)
MLB – Mavericks +6

South Beach Sports (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/south-beach-sports/)
NHL – Canadiens +125

Las Vegas Sports Commission (https://record.revenuenetwork.com/_d5unAk642Gf97H-d5Ks7MGNd7ZgqdRLk/0/)
NHL – Sabres under 6

NY Players Club (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/new-york-players-club/)
MLB – Royals +145

Fred Callahan (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/fred-callahan/)
MLB – Astros +105

Las Vegas Private CEO Club (https://www.vegaslinecrushers.com)
NBA – Timberwolves +3

Michigan Sports (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/michigan-sports-network/)
NHL – Penguins -1.5

National Consensus Report (https://www.pointspreadreport.com/)
NHL – Maple Leafs +115

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 03:59 PM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Sam Houston Race Park

Sam Houston Race Park - Race 2

WPS / Exacta / Trifecta / Superfecta / Daily Double (Races 2-3) Pick 3 (Races 2-3-4) / Pick 4 (Races 2-3-4-5)

Claiming $10,000 • 300 Yards • Dirt • Age 3 • CR: 72 • Purse: $15,000 • Post: 7:12P

QUARTER HORSE 300Y, FOR THREE YEAR OLDS WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES. WEIGHT, 125 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $10,000.

Contenders

Race Analysis

P#

Horse

Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Not Applicable (Quarter Horse). * KEY ANGLES * DOUBLEWIDE QUEEN: Quarter Horse has a Fast Break Style designation and no horse in a post position next to it gets out of the gate fast. Quarter horse has the highest last race Equibase S peed Rating. SHAZOOMS LUCKY CHARM: Quarter Horse has a Fast Break Style designation and no horse in a post position next to it gets out of the gate fast. Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. BP KOOL WAGON: Horse has a TrackMas ter "+" designation or an "L" designation. Horse has the highest average Equibase Class Rating at the distance/surface.

DOUBLEWIDE QUEEN

5/2

7/2

SHAZOOMS LUCKY CHARM

6/5

5/1

BP KOOL WAGON

4/1

10/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure

KOOL KASH KID

12/1

Slow/Trouble-prone

FLASH BYE

6/1

Fast

BP KOOL WAGON

4/1

Average

SHAZOOMS LUCKY CHARM

6/5

Fast

IMSTREAKINFAST

20/1

Slow

DOUBLEWIDE QUEEN

5/2

Fast

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 04:00 PM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/bar.gif

Cross Country Pick Four - Race #5 - Post: 6:41pm - Stakes - 9.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $1,000,000 Class Rating: 111 Oaklawn H. OP (Grade 2)

Rating: https://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpg

#2 THOMAS SHELBY (ML=8/1)
#6 PLAINSMAN (ML=5/2)
#8 FEARLESS (ML=9/5)
#1 BEAU LUMINARIE (ML=12/1)

THOMAS SHELBY - If this gelding gets out of the gate cleanly, he'll be tough to catch. This gelding is a gem of consistency, almost always in-the-money. Just missed hitting the board on Mar 19th at Oaklawn Park. With respectable odds in this event, he has my interest. PLAINSMAN - This horse is very reliable, frequently finishing in the money. When Rosario and Cox are put together on animals the win percent has been outstanding at 30. Cox moves this animal here to Cross Country Pick Four from Oaklawn Park. Looking at the horse's PP lines, he has shown the ability to win on different racing tracks. FEARLESS - This jockey and trainer have a high winning percentage together. Looking at this gelding's running lines, I see he's almost always on the board. Pletcher adds Lasix to this one today. I'd look for a significant improvement. BEAU LUMINARIE - You always have to be on the lookout for money generating jockey/trainer duos; we have an instance right here. Changes tracks from last out at Oaklawn Park to here. Multiple wins on different tracks tell me this thoroughbred likes to switch it up, so that's a good sign.

Vulnerable Contenders: #5 RATED R SUPERSTAR (ML=5/1), #4 IDOL (ML=6/1), #3 LAST SAMURAI (ML=8/1),

RATED R SUPERSTAR - This gelding probably needs a better pace situation to make his closing move. IDOL - Doesn't seem inspiring to me after the lack of any kind of closing talent on Oct 2nd. Based on the pace scenario in this race, this animal doesn't fit in here. With a single front-runner and this horse having to race from behind, he sure has a tough assignment. LAST SAMURAI - Not the best 'fit' in this race.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:

Have to go with #2 THOMAS SHELBY on the win end if we get at least 4/1 odds

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 04:07 PM
eff Alexander
Apr 23 '22, 4:30 PM in 28m
NBA | Mavs vs Jazz

Play on: [B]Jazz -5

Can'tPickAWinner
Hunter Price
Apr 23 '22, 5:00 PM in 58m
Soccer | Chicago Fire vs Minnesota United

Play on: Chicago Fire +345 at Ace

1* Free Pick on Chicago Fire +345

Can'tPickAWinner
John Martin
Apr 23 '22, 6:10 PM in 2h
MLB | Red Sox vs Rays

Play on: Rays -123 at circa

1 Unit FREE PLAY on Tampa Bay Rays -123
The Tampa Bay Rays lost a tough one to the Boston Red Sox 4-3 yesterday in Game 1 of this series. I expect them to bounce back in Game 2. The Red Sox are 8-17 in their last 25 games as road underdogs. The Rays are 50-22 in their last 72 home games. Give me the Rays.

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 04:08 PM
Steve Janus
Apr 23 '22, 7:05 PM in 3h
NHL | Predators vs Lightning

Play on: Lightning -158 at circa

1* Free Sharp Play on Lightning -158

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 04:09 PM
Odds Shark (Joe Fortenbaugh)

Boxing
Fury - Whyte
Fury to win by KO/TKO/DQ (-140)
Under 9.5 rounds (-130)
Fight to go the distance - No (-240)

Can'tPickAWinner
Mike Wynn

Cincinnati w/Mahle +100 over St Louis

Can'tPickAWinner
Insider Sports Report

Minnesota (Bundy) -130 over Chicago White Sox (Velasquez)

Can'tPickAWinner
National Sports Service

L.A. Dodgers (Anderson)/San Diego (Darvish) OVER 8

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 04:10 PM
Primetime Sports Picks

Toronto (Manoah) -125 over Houston (Urquidy)

Can'tPickAWinner
Top Rank Sports Picks

Can'tPickAWinner
Doc's Picks

Philadelphia -3 over Toronto

Can'tPickAWinner
Elite Sports Picks

Dallas/Utah OVER 212

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 04:11 PM
The Sports Consensus

Baltimore (Watkins)/L.A. Angels (Syndergaard) UNDER 8.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Razor Sharp

Marlins-Braves over 8

Can'tPickAWinner
Totals4U

Milwaukee Brewers/Philadelphia Phillies under 8

Can'tPickAWinner
Atlantic Sports

St Louis Cardinals -110

Can'tPickAWinner
#1 Sports

Seattle Mariners -135

Can'tPickAWinner
Platinum Plays

San Diego Padres +103 over LA Dodgers

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 04:12 PM
Nevada Sharpshooter

COLORADO-Game 2 (Gomber) -130 over Detroit

Can'tPickAWinner
Vegas Line Crushers

Grizzlies-T'Wolves under 232.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Huddle Up Sports

St Louis w/ Hudson -08

Can'tPickAWinner
Vegas Steam Line

KANSAS CITY (Bubic) +120 over Seattle

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 04:13 PM
Kenny Towers

Celtics-Nets over 223

Can'tPickAWinner
John Anthony Sports

Brooklyn Nets 1st half

Can'tPickAWinner
Tony Sacco

T'Wolves 1st quarter

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 04:14 PM
TAMPASPORTSHANDICAPPER

DALLAS/UTAH -OVER TOTAL 213

Can'tPickAWinner
Chip Chirimbes

NBA

Celtics/Nets under 225'

Can'tPickAWinner
Ross Benjamin

NBA

Utah Jazz -5

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 04:15 PM
Vernon Croy

Celtics / Nets Over 222.5

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 04:16 PM
Tony George

NBA

Celtics - Nets over 222.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Kenny Walker
Apr 23 '22, 7:05 PM in 3h
NHL | Maple Leafs vs Panthers

Play on: Maple Leafs +145 at Ace

Free Pick on Maple Leafs

Can'tPickAWinner
Dustin Hawkins
Apr 23 '22, 7:20 PM in 3h
MLB | Marlins vs Braves

Play on: Marlins +148 at BetCris

1 Dimer on Marlins +148

Can'tPickAWinner
Marc Lawrence
Apr 23 '22, 7:30 PM in 3h
NBA | Celtics vs Nets

Play on: [B]Celtics +3

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 04:18 PM
Dave Price
Apr 23 '22, 8:10 PM in 4h
MLB | Mets vs Diamondbacks

Play on: Mets -130 at SC Consensus

Dave's Saturday Free Play:
1* on New York Mets -130
The Key: The New York Mets are 8-2 in their last 10 games overall and hitting the cover off the ball. They're up against an Arizona Diamondbacks team that has been horrid at the plate. They are hitting .180 and scoring 3.0 RPG this year. Trevor Williams sports a 2.70 ERA and 0.96 WHIP in 6 lifetime starts against the Diamondbacks and should shut them down again today. Take New York.

Can'tPickAWinner
Sean Murphy
Apr 23 '22, 9:07 PM in 5h
MLB | Orioles vs Angels

Play on: Angels -234 at circa

Saturday MLB Free play. My selection is on Los Angeles over Baltimore at 9:05 pm et on Saturday.
The Orioles picked up a rare win to open this series last night but I look for the Angels to answer back on Saturday. Unlike last night when the pitching matchup was more of a 'wash', the Halos clearly have the edge tonight with Noah Syndergaard taking the hill against Spenser Watkins of the Orioles. Syndergaard has been sharp in his first two starts with Los Angeles, allowing only two earned runs over 11 1/3 innings. While Watkins has actually held up well through his first two outings this season as well, he hasn't really been fooling anyone, striking out just two over eight innings of work. Baltimore dropped both of his previous starts, largely due to a lack of run support. Note that the O's have yet to score more than five runs in a game this season - a number they reached in last night's victory. In its previous four games following a victory this season, Baltimore managed to score a grand total of only 11 runs. The Angels haven't dropped consecutive games since opening the season with back-to-back losses against the Astros. I look for them to avoid that fate once again here. Take Los Angeles.

Can'tPickAWinner
Cole Faxon
Apr 23 '22, 10:05 PM in 6h
NHL | Canucks vs Flames

Play on: [B]UNDER 6

Can'tPickAWinner
04-23-2022, 04:19 PM
Mike Williams
Apr 23 '22, 10:05 PM in 6h
NHL | Canucks vs Flames

Play on: Canucks +190 at Ace