PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 7/30/22 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Can'tPickAWinner
07-25-2022, 11:07 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 10:25 AM
Del Mar Thoroughbred Club Picks: Saturday, July 30, 2022

Race 1: 4-7-6-3
Race 2: 1-8-2-9
Race 3: 5-4-1-9
Race 4: 3-7-8-2
Race 5: 10-7-2-4
Race 6: 8-4-3-7
Race 7: 4-6-3-2
Race 8: 4-2-5-7
Race 9: 6-10-3-8
Race 10: 5-8-4-3
Race 11: 6-13AE-7-12
Most Likely Winner: Drain The Clock #4 (Race 8)
Best Value: Senor Buscador #5 (Race 10)

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 10:25 AM
Ellis Park Picks - Saturday, July 30, 2022

Race 1: 6-4-1-2
Race 2: 6-1-2-7
Race 3: 3-4-1/1A-5
Race 4: 4-8-3-1
Race 5: 1-5-3-4
Race 6: 5-10-9-3
Race 7: 2-5-8-7
Race 8: 2-1-5-9
Race 9: 3-6-9-4
**Most Likely Winner: Search Engine #6 (Race 1)**
**Best Value: Dreamfactor #6 (Race 2)**

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 10:26 AM
Gulfstream Park Picks - Saturday, July 30, 2022

Race 1: 1-9-8-4
Race 2: 1-5-7-2
Race 3: 4-7-1-3
Race 4: 3-2-7-8
Race 5: 8-4-1-11
Race 6: 6-8-9-2
Race 7: 3-6-1-2
Race 8: 4-7-6-2
Race 9: 3-5-4-1
Race 10: 10-1-3-6
Race 11: 5-6-2-1
**Most Likely Winner: Capridrey #8 (Race 5)**
**Best Value: Broadway Ruckus #1 (Race 1)**

Can'tPickAWinner
Laurel Park Picks - Saturday, July 30, 2022

Race 1: 5-3-1-6
Race 2: 7-1-3-4
Race 3: 5-1-3-6
Race 4: 4-6-5-1
Race 5: 7-2-6-1
Race 6: 9-3-2-1
Race 7: 2-5-1-4
Race 8: 3-5-8-1
Race 9: 2-7-6-1
Race 10: 8-6-1-3
**Most Likely Winner: My Forever Friend #5 (Race 1)**
**Best Value: Island Philo #9 (Race 6)**

Can'tPickAWinner
Monmouth Park Picks: Saturday, July 30, 2022

Race 1: 6-4-3-2
Race 2: 6-5-3-4
Race 3: 2-6-7-10
Race 4: 1-3-4-5
Race 5: 6-2-4-3
Race 6: 3-8-6-5
Race 7: 8-11-3-7
Race 8: 5-7-2-3
Race 9: 9-4-6-1
Race 10: 6-7-8-3
Race 11: 6-7-9-1
Most Likely Winner: Insatiable (Race 3)
Best Value: Instant Chaos (Race 7)

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 10:29 AM
$2K Hit & Split Adios Day Late Pick 4 Analysis | Saturday, July 30, 2022

by Al Cimaglia

It is Adios Day at The Meadows with the first post coming at 11:45 EST. The headliner is the Delvin Miller Adios Final which is carded as Race 15 and has a $350,000 purse. The North America Cup winner 3-Pebble Beach (5/2) and the Meadowlands Pace winner 5-Beach Glass (9/5) will square off in what could be an epic battle. The Adios 0.50 Late Pick 4 starts in Race 13, and it will be my focus.

Xpressbet and 1stBet account holders be sure to register for the Hit and Split promotion to claim your share of $2,000 promotional dollars. The contest will involve the Adios-Late Pick 4 which starts in Race 13.

Comments and selections below are based on a fast track.

Race 13

1-Voukefalas (6/5)-Dug in and drew-off in the NJ Sires Stakes Final and looks like the one to beat here. Hasn't raced on a smaller oval but will be tough to beat if takes to the track.
3-South Point (7/2)-Makes the 2nd start for the Brown barn and Tetrick steers again. If #1 has trouble with the turns this filly has a race over the surface and came 2nd at 2/5.

Race 14

3-Nevertellmetheodds (5/2)-Merriman takes over for the injured Kakaley. Should like the company and this filly could be forwardly placed throughout. This gal has looked good in both qualifiers and was used twice in the win on 7-17 at PcD. Was bet down to 0.70 on the $1 and looked the part.
5-Ultimate Loulou (9/2)-Outraced her odds at PcD in last and was used hard off the gate. Could be sitting on a big try, Page gets the assignment, and he has driven her here on 7-8.

Race 15

5-Beach Glass (9/5)-This colt just keep getting better and the 1.49 effort in the Adios Elimination on a sloppy track was something to see. Seemed to have no issues on the smaller oval and the plan today will be simple. Gingras will look to land on the point and play catch me if you can.

Race 16

2-Dragon Time (6-1)-The entire field has made 141 starts in 2022 and has come away with only 9 wins. Obviously, this is not formful group, but Wilder could stay close to the lead and make the most of an efficient trip.
3-Bring The Thunder (4-1)-This might be the fastest horse in the field and the trainer is steering so that might help the price. Needs to fire and be engaged but did qualify here in 151.3 on May 10.
8-Dig Danny Dig (3-1)-Here is the morning line chalk that has Palone between the pipes and the Scott Betts barn is posting 24% winners over the past 30 days. Has the gate speed to get a good early seat and may have found a beatable field.

0.50 Late Pick 4

1,3/3,5/5/2,3,8
Total Bet=$6

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 10:29 AM
AI Picks: $12K Hit & Splits at Saratoga & Laurel | Saturday, July 30, 2022

Saturday’s Saratoga card includes a whopping $10,000 Hit & Split promotion for Xpressbet and 1/ST BET players. Take down the late pick four (Races 8-11) and collect the partimutuel winnings as well as your share of an additional $10,000 with other players on the 1/ST and Xpressbet platform who also connect.

Meanwhile, Saturday’s stakes-packed Laurel Park card includes a $2,000 Hit & Split promotion for Xpressbet and 1/ST BET players. Take down the late pick five (Races 6-10) and collect the partimutuel winnings as well as your share of an additional $2,000 with other players on the 1/ST and Xpressbet platform who also connect.

To assist your handicapping, top selections provided by the 1/ST BET app measure each contender against the 10 leading factors for each race. The 1/ST BET app looks at 52 handicapping factors and more than 200,000 past races to determine its AI selections.

You can use the automated handicapping factors, or create your own factor filters to incorporate angles you prefer. Full-card selections can be found in the 1/ST BET app. We’ve included the official track morning line odds.

Saratoga // Race 8 // 4:50 pm ET // $350,000 Grade 1 Vanderbilt Stakes

#4 Jackie’s Warrior (1-5) // 29%W
#2 Willy Boi (8-1) // 26%W
#6 Doc Amster (20-1) // 16%W
#3 Ny Traffic (6-1) // 12%W

Saratoga // Race 9 // 5:37 pm ET // $600,000 Grade 2 Jim Dandy Stakes

#5 Zandon (2-1) // 33%W
#2 Epicenter (3-2) // 28%W
#4 Early Voting (8-5) // 16%W
#1 Western River (20-1) // 12%W

Saratoga // Race 10 // 6:13 pm ET // allowance

#12 Capensis (2-1) // 16%W
#14 Warrior Johny (4-1) // 14%W
#11 Hidden Enemy (12-1) // 8%W
#1 Bay Street Money (8-1) // 7%W

Saratoga // Race 11 // 6:47 pm ET // claiming

#16 Monarchs Glen (3-1) // 19%W
#14 Quiet Out East (10-1) // 12%W
#5 Barlee Won (8-1) // 12%W
#9 Healing (5-2) // 11%W

//

Laurel Park // Race 6 // 3:24 pm ET // $75,000 Jameela Stakes

#2 Mattitude (5-1) // 30%W
#7 Can the Queen (5-2) // 22%W
#5 Ellanation (8-1) // 14%W
#6 Dendrobia (10-1) // 12%W

Laurel Park // Race 7 // 3:57 pm ET // $75,000 Star De Naskra Stakes

#2 Super Love (2-1) // 30%W
#1 Local Motive (8-1) // 19%W
#4 Alottahope (3-1) // 17%W
#5 Uncle Irish (7-2) // 10%W

Laurel Park // Race 8 // 4:28 pm ET // $75,000 Ben’s Cat Stakes

#5 Jaxon Traveler (5-2) // 30%W
#7 Double Crown (10-1) // 22%W
#9 Youngest of Five (8-1) // 14%W
#8 Grateful Bred (2-1) // 12%W

Laurel Park // Race 9 // 4:58 pm ET // $100,000 Deputed Testamony Stakes

#7 Magic Michael (3-1) // 29%W
#1 Ridin With Biden (2-1) // 21%W
#5 Treasure Trove (6-1) // 14%W
#4 Plot the Dots (4-1) // 11%W

Laurel Park // Race 10 // 5:28 pm ET // claiming

#8 Flank Speed (9-5) // 26%W
#7 Maryland Pride (7-2) // 14%W
#3 Rahmer (2-1) // 13%W
#5 Loaded Sniper (12-1) // 13%W

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 10:30 AM
Top Horse Racing Picks for Saturday, July 30, 2022
By J.W. Paine in Horse Racing

We’ve got a triple fistful of stakes races to assess for my horse racing picks for Saturday from three of my favorite raced tracks—Del Mar, Laurel Park, and Saratoga Racecourse.

Included among these tough competitions are Saratoga’s two graded matches, the Alfred G. Vanderbilt Handicap (Grade I) and the Jim Dandy Stakes (Grade II). But let’s not forget the epic runs Del Mar has in store for us–the San Diego Handicap (Grade II) and the Bing Crosby Stakes (Grade I).

And Laurel Park brings us five—count ‘em, five—stakes races And all three tracks have some underdogs with ambition that should keep our bankrolls very happy indeed.

Don’t forget to check out the full race cards of for all three tracks at one of our best sites for horse racing betting.

Good luck!
Saturday’s Horse Racing Picks for Del Mar Racing

We look first a three solid dirt track runs at Del Mar that include the Bing Crosby Stakes and the San Diego Handicap.
Race two

This is a one-mile allowance optional claiming race on the dirt track for California-bred or -sired three-year-olds and upward. I’m banking on the 4/1 underdog, Exceed Speed Limit, ridden by top jockey John R. Velazquez.

The real standout in this nine-horse field, this four-year-old chestnut gelding finished in the money nine of his 12 career starts, winning four.
Exceed Speed Limit’s numbers are a statistical match with Quick Buck, the morning-line favorite, who moneyed three of his four starts, winning one. I’ll take experience every time.

Michael W. McCarthy, who brought Rombauer to a win in the 2021 Preakness and a third in the Belmont Stakes, trains Exceed Speed Limit for owners STD Racing Stable and Andy Miller.
Race eight — Bing Crosby Stakes (Grade I)

This is a $400,000 purse, six-furlong race on the dirt track for three-year-olds and upward.

My money’s on the 6/1 sleeper, Principe Carlo, piloted by veteran jockey Victor Espinoza.

This dark bay six-year-old moneyed 17 of his 26 career starts, winning eight. More importantly, he’s shown better success at the stakes level than his competitors in this ten-horse field, particularly in recent months.

Twenty-year horse racing veteran Librado Barocio trains Principe Carlo for owners David A. Bernsen, LLC, Mia Familia Racing Stable, and Rockingham Ranch.
Race ten — San Diego Handicap (Grade II)

This is a $300,000 purse, 1-1/16 miles dirt track run for three-year-olds and upward. I gotta bet my two dollars on the 5/2 favorite, Country Grammer, with John R. Velazquez in the irons.

This five-year-old bay hasn’t done worse than second in his last four races, finishing second in the Saudi Cup in February at King Abdulaziz Racecourse in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and then winning the Dubai World Cup in March at Meydan Racecourse in Dubai, UAE.
Country Grammer is tanned, rested and ready.

And for the record, Country Grammer finished in the money seven of his ten career starts, winning four.

Thoroughbred racing Hall of Famer Bob Baffert trains Country Grammer for owners Commonwealth Thoroughbreds, LLC, Winstar Farm LLC, and Zedan Racing Stables, Inc.
My Saturday Horse Racing Picks for Laurel Park

Laurel Park features five stakes races on its race card, so stand by for some horse racing picks from both the dirt track and the turf course.
Race five — Miss Disco Stakes

This is a $75,000 purse, seven-furlong dirt track run for three-year-old fillies. I’m going to agree with the morning-line on this one and bet my money on the 7/5 favorite, Divine Huntress, with veteran jockey Victor R. Carrasco aboard.

This bay filly finished in the money for four of her seven career starts, winning two—which belies her superior experience and performance at the graded stakes level. Her most recent finish was a second place in the Acorn Stakes (Grade I) at Belmont Park in June.
In this seven-horse field, Divine Huntress is the one most likely.

Horse racing veteran H. Graham Motion trains Divine Huntress for owners Eclipse Thoroughbred Partners and Long Valley Stables, LLC.
Race six — Jameela Stakes

This is a $75,000 purse, 5-1/2 furlongs turf run for fillies and mares three years old and upward. I like the 5/2 morning-line favorite, Can the Queen, ridden by Victor R. Carrasco.

This six-year-old may mare moneyed eight of her 17 career starts, winning six—which gives her the statistical lead among this competitive nine-horse field.

Rodolfo Sanchez-Salomon trains Can the Queen for owner Joanne Shankle.
Race seven — Star De Naskra Stakes

This is a $75,000 purse, seven-furlong dirt track run for Maryland-bred or -sired three-year-olds. I’m betting my two dollars on the 8/1 deep sleeper, Local Motive, with veteran jockey J. D. Acosta in the irons.

In this seven-horse field, this bay gelding has proven his mettle in more stakes runs than the rest of the field combined. For the record, Local Motive finished seven of his 11 career starts in the money, winning four. Ten of his starts were in stakes races.

His most recent wins include the James F. Lewis III Stakes (Black Type) last November and the Miracle Wood Stakes (Black Type) in February–both here at Laurel Park.

John E. Salzman, Jr. trains Local Motive for Bird Mobberley LLC.
Race eight — Ben’s Cat Stakes

This is a $75,000 purse, 5-1/2 furlong grass run for Maryland-bred or -sired three-year-olds and upward. I like one of the second-favored entries (there are two horses at 5/2 in this race): Jaxon Traveler, piloted by veteran jockey Feargal Lynch.

This four-year-old dark bay colt finished in the money 15 of his 16 career starts, winning six. His most recent win was the Maryland Sprint Stakes (Grade III) at Pimlico in May.

Hall of Famer Steven M. Asmussen trains Jaxon Travler for owners West Point Thoroughbreds and Marvin Delfiner.
Race nine — Deputed Testamony Stakes

This is a $100,000 purse, 1-1/8 miles dirt track run for three-year-olds and upward. I like the morning-line’s 3/1 favorite for this race—Magic Michael, with top jockey Jaime Rodriguez aboard.

This five-year-old chestnut gelding moneyed 16 of his 27 career starts, winning ten. His most recent stakes win was the Greenwood Cup Stakes (Grade III) last September at Parx Racing.
Of this seven-horse field, Magic Michael has the most consistent record for posting triple-digit speed figures.

Among the top 100 in wins, earning, or both since every year since 2007, Jamie Ness trains Magic Michael for owners Morris E. Kernan Jr., Yo Berbs Racing, and Jagger Inc.
Saturday Horse Racing Picks for Saratoga Racecourse

In addition to a big field (16 entries) allowance race, Saratoga brings us the Alfred G. Vanderbilt Handicap and the Jim Dandy Stakes. Time for some pro-level wagering. What’s that you say? This would be a great time for some free horse racing picks? I believe you’re correct!
Race eight — Alfred G. Vanderbilt H. (Grade I)

This is a $350,000 purse, six-furlong handicap for three-year-olds and upward. Easily the no-brainer call of the day, I’m backing the 1/5 morning line favorite, Jackie’s Warrior, piloted by ace jockey Joel Rosario.

This four-year=-old bay colt finished in the money 13 of his 15 career starts, winning 11 of them. His three most recent wins were the Count Fleet Sprint Handicap (Grade III) at Oaklawn Park in April, the Churchill Downs Stakes (Grade I) in May, and the True North Stakes (Grade II) at Belmont Park in June.

Steven M. Asmussen trains Jackie’s Warrior for owners J. Kirk Robison and Judy Robison.
Race nine — Jim Dandy S. (Grade II)

This is a $600,000 purse, 1-1/8 miles dirt track run for three-year-olds.

This could be the tightest race of the weekend, but I’m backing the second-favored (at 8/5) Early Voting, ridden by top jockey Jose L. Ortiz.

This three-year-old dark bay colt moneyed all four of his career starts, winning three.
While the favorite in this race, Epicenter, has a very fine record (all five of the horses in this race have that), Early Voting has already beaten Epicenter in a Grade I stakes race this year—the Preakness.

Chad C. Brown trains Early Voting for Klaravich Stables, Inc.
Race ten

This is a 1-1/16 miles allowance run on the turf course for three-year-olds and upward. This is a big field (16 counting coupled entries and MTO also-eligibles), but I see some clearly superior entries here. Both of my picks here, incidentally, have some good stakes-level experience.

If Luiz Saez rides the MTO/also-eligible Therisastormbrewin into the starting gate, bet the pair to win. The morning line has them at 6/1.

The six-year-old Therisastormbrewin moneyed 18 of his 28 career starts, winning five. The gelding is trained by Rudy R. Rodriguez for Ryan Racing, Inc.

If that doesn’t happen, then back the other 6/1 underdog, Colosseo, with Joel Rosario aboard. This chestnut colt moneyed six of his eleven career starts, winning two.

Wayne M. Catalano trains Colosseo for owners Albert Frassetto, John D’Amato, and Richard Marini.

Can'tPickAWinner
Weekend GamePlan for July 30, 2022: Picks for San Diego, Jim Dandy, Bing Crosby

Marcus Hersh

Laurel Park hosts a multiple-stakes card, and Woodbine has the Niagara, but the focus this last Saturday in July are boutique meets at Saratoga and Del Mar.

If the racing secretary really wanted to make things interesting in the Vanderbilt Handicap, co-featured at Saratoga, he’d have packed more weight on Jackie’s Warrior. As it is, six pounds isn’t nearly enough for a horse like the sharp Ny Traffic.

Bonus mini-picks this Saturday: Who’s the Star (44.76 final half-mile in this turf debut last out) to win the Niagara, A Little Bit of That to wire the Miss Disco at Laurel, and Alottahope to get up in the Star de Naskra there.

San Diego Handicap

The San Diego easily is the most interesting stakes race on Saturday, and I think there’s value to be extracted.

Country Grammer is the 125-pound highweight, and while I respect his accomplishments and think he’ll give Flightline all he wants in the Pacific Classic, this race clearly is shorter than he prefers and a stepping-stone to the rest of Country Grammer’s campaign.

:: DRF's Del Mar headquarters – Stakes schedule, previews, recaps, past performances, and more

I believe that will be a widespread viewpoint, at least among more serious bettors, and that Country Grammer will be bet accordingly. Still, he’s taking some money and his presence raises the win odds on better-meant runners.

Country Grammer’s Bob Baffert-trained stablemate Defunded merits a long look. He’s an improved animal at age 4 and hung in gamely going 1 1/4 miles in the Gold Cup after setting a strong pace and putting away Stilleto Boy. Defunded’s recent works (all solo drills) are very encouraging, and he could shake loose on the lead.

Mandaloun won’t be far off the pace, and I thought initially he’d be my fair-priced selection. I think it’s easy to toss his Saudi Cup, where Mandaloun didn’t run a step, and in his first race back in the States, Mandaloun pulled a three-wide trip both turns chasing the best dirt-route horse in the country, Olympiad.

I think the price comes up fair in the San Diego but couldn’t quite get past how gassed Mandaloun looked through the final Stephen Foster furlong, something one doesn’t typically see from Brad Cox-trained horses, even those back from a layoff.

Tripoli could be seriously overlooked, and I’ll tab him to go one place better than he did in the 2021 San Diego and win this. Tripoli clearly relishes the Del Mar surface, and trainer John Sadler has aimed his horse at the San Diego and Pacific Classic since Tripoli returned from an extended absence. Since Sadler also trains Flightline, I’d guess that he has geared Tripoli to peak in this start following a turf-route comeback run that was nothing more than a prep.

Jim Dandy

Count me in the camp that believes Epicenter is an underappreciated and underrated 3-year-old. I don’t want to hear about how he got a setup in the Derby because Epicenter moved early into that furious pace and was the only horse anywhere near the lead at the half-mile pole who had any final say. He might have been a touch flat in the Preakness but absolutely was compromised by his trip.

Trouble here is that Chad Brown, as often is the case these days, holds all the cards in the Jim Dandy. Epicenter is drawn inside, and his camp won’t want to let Early Voting break in front and gallop on an easy lead. But when Epicenter leaves the gate running this time, Early Voting can sit outside and badger him the whole trip.

:: Get Saratoga Clocker Reports from Mike Welsch and the Clocker Team. Available every race day.

While those two volley up front, Zandon should enjoy a favorable trip a few lengths behind the leaders. Zandon was making his first start of the season when he compromised his chances with a leaping start in the Risen Star, where Epicenter handled him comfortably, and I think there’s less between those two than the bare margin in that race. A leggy, light-framed colt, Zandon might have felt the grind of the spring season in the final stages of what was a strong Derby showing, and I’d expect him to fire a big shot running fresh at nine furlongs.

Bing Crosby

Shaaz has been toying with Country Grammer in recent team workouts, and I love the confidence I’ve seen from Shaaz, who has been placed along the fence inside his Dubai World Cup-winning mate in those drills. I thought after his brilliant maiden win that Shaaz would stretch out, but that hasn’t really happened for the late-starting colt. In fact, the guess is that the cut back to six furlongs here, the shortest race Shaaz has tried, is going to bring out the best in this beast.

Can'tPickAWinner
Saratoga Picks: G2 Jim Dandy anchor LP4 on July 30
By J.N. Campbell

Saratoga Picks: Saturday, July 30, 2022

Race 1: 4-2-5-6
Race 2: 7-4-6-8
Race 3: 8-6-9-2
Race 4: 9-5-7-2
Race 5: 3-9-1-6
Race 6: 1-5-3-9
Race 7: 5-2-1-5
Race 8: 1-2-4-6
Race 9: 5-4-2-3
Race 10: 3-12-9-5
Race 11: 5-4-9-7
Most Likely Winner: Zandon #5 (Race 9)
Best Value: Kneedeepinsnow #1 (Race 8)

Late Pick 4 … Races 8-11

Race 8: Dirt, 6F, Alfred G. Vanderbilt H. (G1), $350k, 3+

As we roll into this Saratoga Saturday, we find ourselves faced with a major dilemma … or is it? Everyone knows that Steve Asmussen's star sprinter, Jackie’s Warrior #4 should manhandle this field in the Vandy. The Robison’s colt by Maclean’s Music started his ’22 march to the Breeders’ Cup at Oaklawn, and since then, he has rolled in every way possible. Regular rider Joel Rosario knows his tendencies, and we should all agree that he is going to be aboard the shortest price of the day. I am going to take a stand against this team, and hope that the field will catch him out … off his game. You might think that it is throwing away money, but the rewards will be sweet. You never know in horse racing how it is all going to shake out. This isn’t a large field, so going with 5 selections will not break the bank. When it comes to a top pick, I am pretty interested to see how the former Mike Maker runner, Kneedeepinsnow #1, takes to the track at The Spa … he will be a massive price for trainer Matt Shirer and jockey Ricardo Santana. Saratoga isn’t called the “Graveyard of Champions” for nothing …

Leg 1: 1/2/3/5/6 (5-Deep)

Wagering Recommendation: $2 Exacta Box, 1/2/3/5/6

Race 9: Dirt, 1 1/8th, Jim Dandy S. (G2), $600k, 3

Moving to the “highlight” on this card, we have possibly one of the best “Dandys” in recent memory. This is a well-matched group of 4, now that Western River #1 is a scratch (he ran in the Curlin S. on Friday). I am pretty convinced that Steve Asmussen’s Epicenter #2 and Chad Brown’s Early Voting #4 will be 1-2 on the tote when this G2 goes off, and in that order by the 1st call. The latter was able to notch the victory in the Preakness S. (G1) at Pimlico in mid-May by waiting for the right moment. Jose Ortiz sprung the trap, and Joel Rosario had to watch as Klaravich’s “KS” declared victory. After Winchell’s own was bested by a long shot in KYD148, it was a bitter pill to swallow for the HOF conditioner. I personally think that the son of Not This Time is running low on fuel (like the now-deceased Midnight Bourbon did last year), and mark my words, it will show at Saratoga. That makes me think that Brown could go 1-2 in the “Dandy,” but I am convinced that Jeff Drown’s son of Upstart will be the victor. Zandon #5 is equal to Mo Donegal when it comes to talent, and his late kick is just absolutely devastating. He gets the famed Flavien Prat back aboard, and I keep watching that powerful late middle move that he used in the Blue Grass S. (G1) at Keeneland. If that fired up runner comes to play, then it is going to be a sight to behold down the lane. Prat just needs to find a spot just off-the-lead, and that should suit. What a prep this is going to be for August’s Grade 1 Travers Stakes (G1). Get ready … and yes, it is a “Single,” as Zandon #5 wins!

Leg 2: 5 (Single)

Wagering Recommendation: $100 Win, #5

Race 10: Turf, 1 1/16th, ALLW115kn1x, 3+

As is an oft-told story at Saratoga, it appears the Ortiz Brothers are aboard the top 2 Thoroughbreds in this route taking place on the Mellon Turf. Chad Brown’s Orchestration #3 is a Klaravich-owned colt by Flatter that was not cheap at the Keeneland September Sale in 2019—to the tune of $260k. In 3 career races, he has won once … breaking his maiden at The Spa last August. Irad rode him then, and knowing Brown, he will have this one ready to fire off-the-bench. You simply cannot count out these connections because they win at such a high rate. As for Jose’s colt, Capensis #12 is a son of Tapit that is just getting his career in gear. He broke his maiden on debut earlier this month at Belmont on the grass, and it was an impressive score considering his odds were 5/1. Winning by 5-lengths is not an easy chore at a NYRA course, no matter what the condition … Eclipse Thoroughbred Partners and Todd Pletcher have already proven to be impressive investors when it comes to talent. Using both of these entries makes sense (nod to Brown’s entry), and should allow us to move right along to the finale. Ortiz v. Ortiz again …

Wagering Recommendation: $25/$50, WP #3

Leg 3: 3/12 (2-Deep)

Race 11: Turf, 1 Mile, Clm25k, 3+

It is time to finish-up this sequence on the Inner Turf, and there is nothing easy about this “claiming game” affair going a mile. With little recent history at this level, there are not many trends to lean on. Tried and true methods remain though, and the good news is that I have saved a few spots on my ticket by being judicious over the past 2 races. When it comes to a top selection, I am intrigued by Jose Camejo’s Barleewon #5. If you follow NYRA, then you have watched this venerable runner over the years. He already has 29 starts under his saddle, and came to his new barn in early May. Even though he gets dealt around the Racing Office a bit, I still think he has value, and a good bit of class to his credit. Last out, he won a distance turf race against state breds. It was only by a whisker, but a win is a win. Javier Castellano, who is riding like his own self, takes over the piloting duties. Camejo has already made some noise during the 1st few weeks of the Meet, and should continue to do so. Let’s use this gelding by Animal Kingdom, but also have some insurance with a few others. Big Agenda #3 for Jeremiah Englehart … Mo Ready #4 for Rudy Rodriguez … the Falcone Barn’s Jack the Cat #7 … and finally, Mike Maker’s Healing #9 … all look like they could be legitimate contenders for the last prize of the afternoon. Going with this 5 should gives us a chance to cash a nice ticket. This will not be an easy set from the beginning, but that's horseplaying for you!

Leg 4: 3/4/5/7/9 (5-Deep)

Wagering Recommendation: $2 Trifecta Box, 3/4/5/7/9

----------------------------------------------

Ticket: 1-2-3-5-6 / 5 / 3-12 / 3-4-5-7-9

.50 Cost LP4: $25.00

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 11:16 AM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/bar.gif

Ellis Park - Race #4 - Post: 2:14pm - Allowance - 6.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $61,000 Class Rating: 97

Rating: https://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpg

#5 COMISKEY PARK (ML=6/1)
#4 FLINT RIDGE (ML=4/1)
#6 LET MY PEOPLE GO (ML=7/2)
#8 SILK TRADE (ML=8/1)

COMISKEY PARK - All systems look good for this gelding. Last workout, 2nd fastest of the day, shows he's fit and ready. A thoroughbred coming back this soon after a solid race is a good sign. FLINT RIDGE - I think the shorter trip will help this colt stay the trip. Hernandez rode this thoroughbred for the first time in the last race and comes right back this time. Another way to assign class is earnings per start. This racer has the highest in the bunch. I think he'll be close at the finish. LET MY PEOPLE GO - I'm optimistic this gelding will run well today. Last workout was 2nd fastest of the day, which tells me he's sharp right now. Corrales is right back for another race today after getting on board this horse for the 1st time on July 2nd and ought to know the ropes to this one a little better. When this jockey and trainer combine forces you have to take a look. Corrales and Oliver have been fantastic together. Oliver brings him back again. I advocate you stay with this strong gelding. SILK TRADE - Flopped as the favorite in his last start. Ran well considering the speed fig earned was good enough to make him one of the contenders in today's contest. Have to make this gelding a strong challenger; he comes off a solid race on Jul 1st.

Vulnerable Contenders: #7 MR SIPPI (ML=5/2), #3 LAMUTANAATTY (ML=8/1),

MR SIPPI - Hasn't raced or had any workouts since July 4th. Not much value on this probable favorite. This questionable contender just hasn't been winning as the public's top choice. LAMUTANAATTY - Just cannot bet on any racer right back after he doesn't hit the board after any extended vacation. Tough to back any racer in a sprint race if he hasn't finished in the money in a sprint in the last couple months. This colt notched a speed rating in his last race which likely isn't good enough in today's event.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:

Play #5 COMISKEY PARK to win if you can get odds of 6/1 or more

EXACTA WAGERS:

Box [5,8]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:

None

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:

Pass

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 11:17 AM
Handicapped by Top Horse Analytics at Monmouth Park

07/30/22, MTH, Race 6, 2.40 ET
07/30/22,MTH,6,6F [Dirt] 1:07:02 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT. Purse $71,875 (includes up to $14,375 NJB - New Jersey Bred Enhancement). FOR REGISTERED NEW JERSEY BREDS MAIDENS, FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD. Three Year Olds, 119 lbs.; Older, 124 lbs.
. . . .
Best in race flags - (J)ockey (T)rainer (S)peed (F)inish (E)arnings (W)orkouts (L)ead (C)loser
After scratches, a horse must be the top rated horse for the Occurs, Win%, and ROI to be valid.

Rating
P#
Horse Name
M/L
Jockey
Trainer
Best
Occ
Win%
ROI

Lassie's Notion
4/1
Hernandez A
Martin Ramon F.
SFL
1.53/$1

Punk Rock Girl
5/2
Ferrer J C
Breen Kelly J.
TW
1.21/$1

Sadie Baby
7/2
Rendon J
McBurney Patrick B.
J
1.14/$1

Elegant Dancer
9/2
Marin S
Huston Rory K.

1.21/$1

Random Luck
6/1
Laprida J
Marquez Cesareo
E
0.81/$1

Lady Trixmeister
5/1
Jimenez A
Wilson Tony

1.21/$1

Twyla
15/1
Ramos Y C
Marquez Cesareo

1.55/$1

Te Amo
15/1
Parish R
Russo Victor

1.55/$1

Top rated horse With "Dirt Surface Not fst/wf" - Win% 40.00, ROI 0.98/$1
Rating gap To 2nd horse -2.2761
[Category] Condition for 100.0000 Top Horse
[All Dirt] Carries Apprentice Weight

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 01:44 PM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Monmouth Park

Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 6 - Maiden Special Weight - 6.0f on the Dirt. Purse: $71875 Class Rating: 66

FOR REGISTERED NEW JERSEY BREDS MAIDENS, FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD. THREE YEAR OLDS, 119 LBS.; OLDER, 124 LBS.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/wg.gif

# 5 LASSIE'S NOTION 4/1

# 7 RANDOM LUCK 6/1

# 2 TE AMO 15/1

I have to consider LASSIE'S NOTION here. Looks strong to be close to the front end at the first call. A solid 65 avg class rating may give this filly a distinct class edge against this group. Has to be considered - I like the figures from the last competition. RANDOM LUCK - Has earned sound Equibase speed figs in dirt sprint races in the past. In this field, this entrant is in the upper half of earnings per start in dirt sprint races. TE AMO - This filly has some longshot angles I like to take a chance on. Is difficult not to look at given the company run in recently.

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 01:44 PM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/bar.gif

Emerald Downs - Race #5 - Post: 4:28pm - Claiming - 5.5 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $11,500 Class Rating: 70

Rating: https://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpg

#1 KISS RIDE GOODBYE (ML=7/2)
#3 VIOLENT MOVE (ML=9/2)
#8 MAGGIE FITZGERALD (ML=5/2)

KISS RIDE GOODBYE - Sprinters that come back to the races quickly are generally good plays. This mare's recent speed figs have been as consistent as they get. No reason today will be any different, so I expect to see this thoroughbred to be in good position to win. Just check out her most recent speed rating, 74. That one fits in this group. VIOLENT MOVE - When Radke and Markle work together on horses the return on investment has been terrific at +26. All systems look good for this filly. Last work, 2nd fastest of the day, shows she's fit and ready. This animal wins a lot of cash per start. Number one in this affair. MAGGIE FITZGERALD - This jockey/handler duo has been producing a very positive ROI, right at +44. Cruz is back for another contest today after riding aboard this animal for the first try on Jul 17th and ought to know the ropes to this one a little better. She must like the track here. She just won over the track after shipping in. This thoroughbred coming off a strong performance in the last thirty days is a win candidate in my book.

Vulnerable Contenders: #7 MISS MONIQUE (ML=5/1), #2 COASTAL RUN (ML=6/1), #4 STAND IN YOUR LOVE (ML=8/1),

MISS MONIQUE - Looked good on July 8th, finishing second, but no morning drills since is a bit troublesome. You figure that this horse is going to be victorious just because she's always close. Just doesn't win regularly. COASTAL RUN - She's most likely going to get cooked at the front. When examining today's class rating, she will have to record a much better rating than last time around the track to be competitive in this dirt sprint. STAND IN YOUR LOVE - Awfully tough to play this runner when she hasn't been showing any fighting spirit of late. In any contest of 5 1/2 furlongs, I like to back a contender that has been sharp in short distance affairs of late. Will not be easy for this entrant to beat this bunch off of that last speed fig. Not likely to improve enough to run a figure anywhere near today's class figure, so put her on the questionable challengers list.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:

Play #1 KISS RIDE GOODBYE to win if you can get odds of 3/1 or more

EXACTA WAGERS:

1 with [3,8]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:

Box [1,3,8] Total Cost: $6

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:

[1,3,8] with [1,3,8] with [1,3,6,7,8] with [1,3,6,7,8] Total Cost: $36

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 01:45 PM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Albuquerque

Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 8 - Maiden - 350y on the Dirt. Purse: $30500 Class Rating: 84

QUARTER HORSE 350Y, FOR REGISTERED NEW MEXICO BRED MAIDENS, THREE YEARS OLD. WEIGHT, 126 LBS.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/wg.gif

# 4 VELTRI 15/1

# 10 BROOKES LEGACY 12/1

# 9 TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE 5/2

I think VELTRI is a strong selection particularly if the morning line of 15/1 holds. Ran a strong last race. BROOKES LEGACY - With a strong 74 speed figure last time out, will clearly be a factor in this outing. TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE - Is a sharp contender based on figures garnered as of late under today's conditions. Last time out, this gelding ran against a much tougher bunch.

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 01:46 PM
Del Mar Tip Sheet - July 30DEL MAR TIPS - SATURDAY, JULY 30, 2022

Historically our BEST BETS have finished in the money 64% of the time at this track.

RACE #1 $55,000 MAIDEN CLAIMING
5 1/2 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 5:00 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

3-1

Cortese

C Villasana

PLACE

5-2

Top of My Game

E A Maldonado

SHOW

5-1

Lord of Light

U Rispoli

WILD CARD

8-1

Suburban Prince

K Frey

ALTERNATE 1

4-1

Trusty Rusty

A Cedillo

ALTERNATE 2

5-1

Pats Paddock Pick

T Baze

* EXACTA: 3-7 BOX, 7-5 BOX, 5-8 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 3/5/7 BOX, 5/7/8 BOX

RACE #2 $82,000 ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING
1 MILE ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 5:33 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

3-1

Continental Divide

J J Hernandez

PLACE

4-1

Exceed Speed Limit

J R Velazquez

SHOW

5-2

Quick Buck

A Cedillo

WILD CARD

10-1

Hoop Dream

T J Pereira

ALTERNATE 1

8-1

Mobou

V Espinoza

ALTERNATE 2

12-1

Hotrod Ride

D Van Dyke

* EXACTA: 8-2 BOX, 2-1 BOX, 1-6 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/2/8 BOX, 1/2/6 BOX

RACE #3 $80,000 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
1 MILE ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 6:05 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

3-1

Quarantella

J Bravo

PLACE

30-1

Dancing Mo

A Ayuso

SHOW

5-2

Comanche Country

U Rispoli

WILD CARD

3-1

Green Eyed Lady

F Geroux

ALTERNATE 1

6-1

Queenzy

K Frey

ALTERNATE 2

10-1

Lollipop Gumdrop

J J Hernandez

* EXACTA: 9-6 BOX, 6-5 BOX, 5-4 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 5/6/9 BOX, 4/5/6 BOX

RACE #4 $32,000 CLAIMING
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 6:37 PM ET

BEST BET: #7 ELENIAK

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

3-1

Eleniak

A Alsagoor

PLACE

5-2

Butkus

F Geroux

SHOW

15-1

Finglas Lad

J Bravo

WILD CARD

3-1

Blame George

R A Vazquez

ALTERNATE 1

12-1

Wedding Groom

K Frey

ALTERNATE 2

6-1

Chipper

R Curatolo

* EXACTA: 7-3 BOX, 3-1 BOX, 1-2 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/3/7 BOX, 1/2/3 BOX

RACE #5 $55,000 MAIDEN CLAIMING
1 1/16 MILES ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 7:07 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

4-1

Law Abiding

U Rispoli

PLACE

6-1

Mo Them Down

R A Vazquez

SHOW

3-1

Naismith

J J Hernandez

WILD CARD

8-1

Maynard

M E Smith

ALTERNATE 1

4-1

Percolate

J R Velazquez

ALTERNATE 2

8-1

Dual Threat

F Geroux

* EXACTA: 7-6 BOX, 6-10 BOX, 10-4 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 6/7/10 BOX, 4/6/10 BOX

RACE #6 $80,000 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
5 1/2 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 7:37 PM ET

BEST BET: #8 NEWGATE

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

8-5

Newgate

J R Velazquez

PLACE

3-1

Hard to Figure

J J Hernandez

SHOW

10-1

Odonata

A Cedillo

WILD CARD

8-1

South Coast Route

R Gonzalez

ALTERNATE 1

6-1

Game Time

F Geroux

ALTERNATE 2

6-1

Omnipresent

E A Maldonado

* EXACTA: 8-3 BOX, 3-11 BOX, 11-7 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 3/8/11 BOX, 3/7/11 BOX

RACE #7 $84,000 ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING
5 FURLONGS ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 8:07 PM ET

BEST BET: #4 LANE WAY

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

7-2

Lane Way

U Rispoli

PLACE

4-1

Whooping Jay

T Baze

SHOW

5-1

Chasin Munny

A Cedillo

WILD CARD

4-1

Commander

J J Hernandez

ALTERNATE 1

12-1

Coulthard

R A Vazquez

ALTERNATE 2

5-1

Cotopaxi

D A Herrera

* EXACTA: 4-3 BOX, 3-1 BOX, 1-6 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/3/4 BOX, 1/3/6 BOX

RACE #8 $400,000 STAKES
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 8:37 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

6-1

Principe Carlo

V Espinoza

PLACE

7-2

Shaaz

J J Hernandez

SHOW

4-1

Drain the Clock

D Van Dyke

WILD CARD

6-1

Letsgetlucky

T Baze

ALTERNATE 1

4-1

American Theorem

J Bravo

ALTERNATE 2

20-1

Howbeit

A Cedillo

* EXACTA: 5-2 BOX, 2-4 BOX, 4-7 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/4/5 BOX, 2/4/7 BOX

RACE #9 $82,000 ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING
1 MILE ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 9:07 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

10-1

Coalinga Road

T Baze

PLACE

7-2

Midnight Jostar

U Rispoli

SHOW

5-1

Goliad

J J Hernandez

WILD CARD

6-1

One Fast Bro

R Curatolo

ALTERNATE 1

5-1

Liberal

R Gonzalez

ALTERNATE 2

12-1

Shadrack

A Ayuso

* EXACTA: 5-10 BOX, 10-6 BOX, 6-3 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 5/6/10 BOX, 3/6/10 BOX

RACE #10 $300,000 STAKES
1 1/16 MILES ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 9:37 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

6-1

Tripoli

T J Pereira

PLACE

5-2

Country Grammer

J R Velazquez

SHOW

4-1

Royal Ship

M E Smith

WILD CARD

5-1

Defunded

A Cedillo

ALTERNATE 1

6-1

Stilleto Boy

J J Hernandez

ALTERNATE 2

4-1

Mandaloun

F Geroux

* EXACTA: 7-8 BOX, 8-9 BOX, 9-2 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 7/8/9 BOX, 2/8/9 BOX

RACE #11 $80,000 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
1 MILE ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 10:06 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

7-2

Leisurewear

R A Vazquez

PLACE

4-1

Vivando

J J Hernandez

SHOW

5-1

Angel Nadeshiko

D Cannon

WILD CARD

8-1

Takemebythehand

T Baze

ALTERNATE 1

5-2

Velvet

J J Hernandez

ALTERNATE 2

6-1

Lady Clementine

J Bravo

* EXACTA: 4-6 BOX, 6-2 BOX, 2-7 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/4/6 BOX, 2/6/7 BOX

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 01:50 PM
Saratoga Tip Sheet - July 30SARATOGA TIPS - SATURDAY, JULY 30, 2022

Historically our BEST BETS have finished in the money 65% of the time at this track.

RACE #1 $105,000 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
5 1/2 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 1:05 PM ET

BEST BET: #5 CAPTURE THE FLAG

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

4-1

Capture the Flag

L Saez

PLACE

5-2

Swiss Guard

R Santana Jr.

SHOW

2-1

Bourbon Resolve

D Davis

WILD CARD

10-1

Space

J Alvarado

ALTERNATE 1

5-1

Tatum

A Adorno

ALTERNATE 2

4-1

Team Leader

T Gaffalione

* EXACTA: 5-2 BOX, 2-6 BOX, 6-1 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/5/6 BOX, 1/2/6 BOX

RACE #2 $105,000 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
1 1/16 MILES ON THE INNER TURF - POST TIME: 1:36 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

8-1

Determinedly

J Rosario

PLACE

9-2

Montepulciano

I Ortiz Jr.

SHOW

3-1

CEst Magnifique

F Prat

WILD CARD

6-1

Americas Guest

K Carmouche

ALTERNATE 1

6-1

American Hustle

D Davis

ALTERNATE 2

10-1

Rarified Flair

J L Ortiz

* EXACTA: 3-7 BOX, 7-6 BOX, 6-1 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 3/6/7 BOX, 1/6/7 BOX

RACE #3 $70,000 STARTER ALLOWANCE
1 1/8 MILES ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 2:10 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

8-1

Royal Tryst

J Castellano

PLACE

6-1

Bold Victory

K Carmouche

SHOW

3-1

Endowed

I Ortiz Jr.

WILD CARD

9-2

Southern Passage

L Saez

ALTERNATE 1

10-1

Cryo

T McCarthy

ALTERNATE 2

9-2

Wolfe County

J R Leparoux

* EXACTA: 3-7 BOX, 7-8 BOX, 8-6 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 3/7/8 BOX, 6/7/8 BOX

RACE #4 $40,000 MAIDEN CLAIMING
5 1/2 FURLONGS ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 2:40 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

6-5

Doozy Batz

J Rosario

PLACE

2-1

Devilly

L Saez

SHOW

12-1

Queen de La Creme

J L Samuel

WILD CARD

8-1

Hope Over Fear

J A Gomez

ALTERNATE 1

12-1

Lady Firefoot

J Castellano

ALTERNATE 2

10-1

Creemore

J Alvarado

* EXACTA: 12-8 BOX, 8-6 BOX, 6-10 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 6/8/12 BOX, 6/8/10 BOX

RACE #5 $100,000 ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 3:12 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

9-2

Bank On Shea

K Carmouche

PLACE

7-2

Amundson

M Franco

SHOW

9-2

Big Engine

J A Gomez

WILD CARD

6-1

Hot Rod Rumble

T Gaffalione

ALTERNATE 1

10-1

Big Bobby

J Alvarado

ALTERNATE 2

10-1

Flying Emperor

E De Diego

* EXACTA: 1-4 BOX, 4-9 BOX, 9-3 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/4/9 BOX, 3/4/9 BOX

RACE #6 $115,000 ALLOWANCE
1 1/16 MILES ON THE INNER TURF - POST TIME: 3:44 PM ET

BEST BET: #5 BLISSFUL

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

9-2

Blissful

L Saez

PLACE

5-2

Marvelous Maude

I Ortiz Jr.

SHOW

6-1

Wicked Groove

F Prat

WILD CARD

6-1

Finest Work

J Rosario

ALTERNATE 1

5-2

1A

Baby Man

J A Gomez

ALTERNATE 2

4-1

Minute Waltz

J R Leparoux

* EXACTA: 5-1 BOX, 1-6 BOX, 6-3 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/5/6 BOX, 1/3/6 BOX

RACE #7 $88,000 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
5 1/2 FURLONGS ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 4:17 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

7-2

Built to Last

J Castellano

PLACE

2-1

Tommy Gun

I Ortiz Jr.

SHOW

7-2

Heymackitsjack

I Ortiz Jr.

WILD CARD

4-1

Mister Chairman

J Rosario

ALTERNATE 1

3-1

Feathers Road

J Lezcano

ALTERNATE 2

12-1

Fuoco

J L Ortiz

* EXACTA: 1-13 BOX, 13-2 BOX, 2-5 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/2/13 BOX, 2/5/13 BOX

RACE #8 $350,000 STAKES
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 4:50 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

1-5

Jackies Warrior

J Rosario

PLACE

8-1

Willy Boi

C Sutherland

SHOW

20-1

Doc Amster

J Castellano

WILD CARD

6-1

Ny Traffic

I Ortiz Jr.

ALTERNATE 1

12-1

Kneedeepinsnow

R Santana Jr.

ALTERNATE 2

15-1

Long Range Toddy

L Saez

* EXACTA: 4-2 BOX, 2-6 BOX, 6-3 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/4/6 BOX, 2/3/6 BOX

RACE #9 $600,000 STAKES
1 1/8 MILES ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 5:37 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

8-5

Early Voting

J L Ortiz

PLACE

3-2

Epicenter

J Rosario

SHOW

2-1

Zandon

F Prat

WILD CARD

8-1

Tawny Port

I Ortiz Jr.

ALTERNATE 1

20-1

Western River

R Santana Jr.

* EXACTA: 4-2 BOX, 2-5 BOX, 5-3 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/4/5 BOX, 2/3/5 BOX

RACE #10 $115,000 ALLOWANCE
1 1/16 MILES ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 6:13 PM ET

BEST BET: #12 CAPENSIS

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

2-1

Capensis

J L Ortiz

PLACE

9-2

Orchestration

I Ortiz Jr.

SHOW

5-2

Three Jokers

Rider TBA

WILD CARD

12-1

Shawdyshawdyshawdy

J Castellano

ALTERNATE 1

8-1

Bay Street Money

K Carmouche

ALTERNATE 2

4-1

Warrior Johny

J Alvarado

* EXACTA: 12-3 BOX, 3-13 BOX, 13-5 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 3/12/13 BOX, 3/5/13 BOX

RACE #11 $25,000 CLAIMING
1 MILE ON THE INNER TURF - POST TIME: 6:47 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

3-1

Monarchs Glen

L Saez

PLACE

5-1

The Last Zip

T McCarthy

SHOW

7-2

Big Agenda

J L Ortiz

WILD CARD

8-1

Artemus Bridge

M Franco

ALTERNATE 1

5-2

Healing

T Gaffalione

ALTERNATE 2

4-1

Jack the Cat

J Rosario

* EXACTA: 16-1 BOX, 1-3 BOX, 3-11 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/3/16 BOX, 1/3/11 BOX

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 02:25 PM
Woodbine Tip Sheet - July 30WOODBINE TIPS - SATURDAY, JULY 30, 2022

Historically our BEST BETS have finished in the money 66% of the time at this track.

RACE #1 $23,500 CLAIMING
6 FURLONGS ON THE ALL WEATHER TRACK - POST TIME: 1:00 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

2-1

Call My Banker

R M Hernandez

PLACE

5-2

Priceless Will

L Contreras

SHOW

4-1

Im a Chi Too

P Husbands

WILD CARD

10-1

Dixie Giant

D Moran

ALTERNATE 1

9-2

Gancho

J Hoyte

ALTERNATE 2

8-1

Sea Scout

J Crawford

* EXACTA: 6-3 BOX, 3-2 BOX, 2-1 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/3/6 BOX, 1/2/3 BOX

RACE #2 $64,300 MAIDEN OPTIONAL CLAIMING
6 1/2 FURLONGS ON THE ALL WEATHER TRACK - POST TIME: 1:29 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

8-5

Twister Alert

A A Gallardo

PLACE

4-1

Exit Stage Right

L Contreras

SHOW

2-1

Sacred Dancer

E Flores

WILD CARD

10-1

Northern Passage

L Salles

ALTERNATE 1

8-1

Frac Tales

P Husbands

ALTERNATE 2

10-1

Island Belle

S Civaci

* EXACTA: 5-6 BOX, 6-1 BOX, 1-7 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/5/6 BOX, 1/6/7 BOX

RACE #3 $123,200 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
6 FURLONGS ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 1:59 PM ET

BEST BET: #7 SECRETS TOLD

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

8-5

Secrets Told

J Stein

PLACE

3-1

Gayelette

D Fukumoto

SHOW

5-2

Beravina

R M Hernandez

WILD CARD

6-1

Dawn Pharoah

E Flores

ALTERNATE 1

8-1

Trizzel Trazzel

L Salles

ALTERNATE 2

20-1

Bessie

S Jones

* EXACTA: 7-3 BOX, 3-6 BOX, 6-1 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 3/6/7 BOX, 1/3/6 BOX

RACE #4 $101,200 ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING
5 FURLONGS ON THE INNER TURF - POST TIME: 2:29 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

7-2

Dancing Doll

E Wilson

PLACE

3-1

Halfinthewrapper

S Civaci

SHOW

2-1

Ol Blondie

D Moran

WILD CARD

6-1

Sparkle Sammy

P Husbands

ALTERNATE 1

10-1

Take It Easy

S Jones

ALTERNATE 2

12-1

Souper Pecan

J Crawford

* EXACTA: 4-1 BOX, 1-2 BOX, 2-3 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/2/4 BOX, 1/2/3 BOX

RACE #5 $64,300 MAIDEN OPTIONAL CLAIMING
5 FURLONGS ON THE ALL WEATHER TRACK - POST TIME: 3:04 PM ET

BEST BET: #6 IM A BOURBON GIRL

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

3-1

Im a Bourbon Girl

D Moran

PLACE

5-1

Popthechampagne Ro

A A Gallardo

SHOW

6-1

Anam Cara

P Husbands

WILD CARD

4-1

Rifling

L Contreras

ALTERNATE 1

10-1

Sensational Sarah

J Stein

ALTERNATE 2

8-1

Bear Speed

D Fukumoto

* EXACTA: 6-1 BOX, 1-2 BOX, 2-9 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/2/6 BOX, 1/2/9 BOX

RACE #6 $23,500 CLAIMING
6 FURLONGS ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 3:35 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

3-1

Oheavens

D Fukumoto

PLACE

7-2

Green Gables

S Jones

SHOW

2-1

Kerics Beauty

A A Gallardo

WILD CARD

12-1

Bennys Button

J Crawford

ALTERNATE 1

10-1

My Girl Hooter

S Jadoo

ALTERNATE 2

8-1

Halo Style

D Carroll

* EXACTA: 1-4 BOX, 4-6 BOX, 6-2 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/4/6 BOX, 2/4/6 BOX

RACE #7 $50,000 STARTER HANDICAP
1 MILE ON THE INNER TURF - POST TIME: 4:06 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

3-1

Bella Nina

D Fukumoto

PLACE

5-2

Lido Key

R M Hernandez

SHOW

6-1

Make No Mistake

E Wilson

WILD CARD

12-1

Endorphin Rush

J Stein

ALTERNATE 1

5-1

Marais

S Civaci

ALTERNATE 2

10-1

Ann of Cleves

K Nicholls

* EXACTA: 2-6 BOX, 6-3 BOX, 3-4 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/3/6 BOX, 3/4/6 BOX

RACE #8 $100,000 STAKES
1 1/4 MILES ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 4:40 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

7-2

Town Cruise

D Fukumoto

PLACE

6-1

British Royalty

P Husbands

SHOW

9-2

Mighty Heart

J Stein

WILD CARD

3-1

Frosted Over

L Contreras

ALTERNATE 1

10-1

Whos the Star

R M Hernandez

ALTERNATE 2

12-1

Like the King

R M Hernandez

* EXACTA: 11-6 BOX, 6-3 BOX, 3-10 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 3/6/11 BOX, 3/6/10 BOX

RACE #9 $48,300 MAIDEN OPTIONAL CLAIMING
6 FURLONGS ON THE ALL WEATHER TRACK - POST TIME: 5:14 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

6-5

Menagerie

D Carroll

PLACE

5-1

Road Map

E Flores

SHOW

7-2

Heklas Aura

J I Alderson

WILD CARD

8-1

Clink Cheers

S Civaci

ALTERNATE 1

12-1

Courtingcourtney

J Anderson

ALTERNATE 2

10-1

Fire Emoji

J Stein

* EXACTA: 3-6 BOX, 6-4 BOX, 4-1 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 3/4/6 BOX, 1/4/6 BOX

RACE #10 $14,000 CLAIMING
1 MILE ON THE INNER TURF - POST TIME: 5:48 PM ET

BEST BET: #5 PRINCESS HALIME

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

2-1

Princess Halime

A A Gallardo

PLACE

15-1

Phil in Echo

L Salles

SHOW

5-1

Pacenza

S Jones

WILD CARD

8-1

Gormley Girl

D Fukumoto

ALTERNATE 1

7-2

Shuddacuddawudda

D Moran

ALTERNATE 2

20-1

Gold Forester

J Anderson

* EXACTA: 5-6 BOX, 6-7 BOX, 7-8 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 5/6/7 BOX, 6/7/8 BOX

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 02:26 PM
Monmouth Park Tip Sheet - July 30MONMOUTH PARK TIPS - SATURDAY, JULY 30, 2022

Historically our BEST BETS have finished in the money 68% of the time at this track.

RACE #1 $57,500 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
1 MILE 70 YARDS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 12:15 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

6-5

Loose Goose

A Jimenez

PLACE

6-1

Crack the Code

A A Rodriguez

SHOW

9-5

Triple Elvis

H R Diaz Jr.

WILD CARD

5-1

Strasbourg

N Juarez

ALTERNATE 1

8-1

Boussac

J A Vargas Jr.

ALTERNATE 2

20-1

Changing the Karma

J L Gonzalez

* EXACTA: 4-5 BOX, 5-6 BOX, 6-2 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 4/5/6 BOX, 2/5/6 BOX

RACE #2 $30,000 MAIDEN CLAIMING
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 12:44 PM ET

BEST BET: #1 DEEP FAITH

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

3-1

Deep Faith

A A Rodriguez

PLACE

5-2

Amity Road

J C Ferrer

SHOW

8-1

Fatherofthebrides

J A Vargas Jr.

WILD CARD

7-2

Jet Speed

H R Diaz Jr.

ALTERNATE 1

6-1

My Gal Val

D Haddock

ALTERNATE 2

15-1

The Equinest

L Cardenas

* EXACTA: 1-6 BOX, 6-2 BOX, 2-5 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/2/6 BOX, 2/5/6 BOX

RACE #3 $57,500 ALLOWANCE
5 1/2 FURLONGS ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 1:13 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

7-2

Teen Drama

N Juarez

PLACE

5-2

Insatiable

H R Diaz Jr.

SHOW

8-1

Band Sweetheart

J Torres

WILD CARD

7-2

Silky Blue

J Rendon

ALTERNATE 1

10-1

Magic Moonstar

J L Gonzalez

ALTERNATE 2

15-1

Oddsondustymiller

J C Ferrer

* EXACTA: 6-2 BOX, 2-7 BOX, 7-10 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/6/7 BOX, 2/7/10 BOX

RACE #4 $57,500 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
5 1/2 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 1:42 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

1-1

Frosted Faith

R F Moya

PLACE

7-2

Our Pride N Joy

J Panaijo

SHOW

4-1

Tie Breaker

J Rendon

WILD CARD

8-1

Chief Engineer

J Torres

ALTERNATE 1

12-1

Hes Got Jump

J C Ferrer

ALTERNATE 2

10-1

Golden Wildcat

J Laprida

* EXACTA: 1-3 BOX, 3-5 BOX, 5-4 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/3/5 BOX, 3/4/5 BOX

RACE #5 $100,000 STAKES
5 FURLONGS ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 2:11 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

5-2

Sharp Aza Tack

J Rendon

PLACE

5-1

Barts Dream

S Camacho

SHOW

4-1

Power Attack

J A Vargas Jr.

WILD CARD

3-1

Jeremys Jet

A Jimenez

ALTERNATE 1

9-2

Dangerous Ride

N Juarez

ALTERNATE 2

12-1

Run Happy Pappy

J Torres

* EXACTA: 6-5 BOX, 5-1 BOX, 1-2 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/5/6 BOX, 1/2/5 BOX

RACE #6 $71,875 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 2:40 PM ET

BEST BET: #5 LASSIES NOTION

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

4-1

Lassies Notion

A Hernandez

PLACE

5-2

Punk Rock Girl

J C Ferrer

SHOW

5-1

Lady Trixmeister

A Jimenez

WILD CARD

7-2

Sadie Baby

J Rendon

ALTERNATE 1

9-2

Elegant Dancer

S Marin

ALTERNATE 2

15-1

Twyla

Y C Ramos

* EXACTA: 5-3 BOX, 3-6 BOX, 6-8 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 3/5/6 BOX, 3/6/8 BOX

RACE #7 $14,000 CLAIMING
1 MILE ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 3:10 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

9-2

Surfing

A A Rodriguez

PLACE

2-1

Tetragrammaton

A Jimenez

SHOW

5-1

Sunsanddrinkinhand

A Jimenez

WILD CARD

12-1

Comedic Timing

J Rendon

ALTERNATE 1

8-1

Ludo

C E Rojas

ALTERNATE 2

5-1

Super Wicked Charm

H R Diaz Jr.

* EXACTA: 3-11 BOX, 11-12 BOX, 12-7 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 3/11/12 BOX, 7/11/12 BOX

RACE #8 $5,000 CLAIMING
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 3:40 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

7-2

Starship Reina

J Rendon

PLACE

3-1

Seahawk Lisa

J C Ferrer

SHOW

4-1

Seeds of Time

H R Diaz Jr.

WILD CARD

10-1

Nothins Free

S Camacho

ALTERNATE 1

5-1

Maricopa

A A Rodriguez

ALTERNATE 2

8-1

Salamina

N Juarez

* EXACTA: 2-7 BOX, 7-9 BOX, 9-6 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/7/9 BOX, 6/7/9 BOX

RACE #9 $10,500 CLAIMING
1 MILE ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 4:10 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

9-2

Skillful

A Jimenez

PLACE

6-1

Mr. Mazza

A A Rodriguez

SHOW

5-1

Double David

J C Ferrer

WILD CARD

6-1

Big Red Rocks

J Rendon

ALTERNATE 1

6-1

Bakeneko

S Camacho

ALTERNATE 2

20-1

Appraisal

J A Vargas Jr.

* EXACTA: 4-8 BOX, 8-3 BOX, 3-2 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 3/4/8 BOX, 2/3/8 BOX

RACE #10 $78,125 ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 4:40 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

7-2

Mias Crusade

J Torres

PLACE

4-1

Takeittocomittee

A A Rodriguez

SHOW

9-2

Jersey Jewel

M Jimenez

WILD CARD

3-1

Roselba

S Marin

ALTERNATE 1

6-1

D tiger Lily

A Santos

ALTERNATE 2

6-1

Perspicacious

J Rendon

* EXACTA: 6-8 BOX, 8-7 BOX, 7-4 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 6/7/8 BOX, 4/7/8 BOX

RACE #11 $25,000 CLAIMING
1 1/16 MILES ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 5:10 PM ET

BEST BET: #11 TEEWINOT PASS

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

10-1

Teewinot Pass

E Rivera

PLACE

5-1

Fatimas Blessing

A A Rodriguez

SHOW

6-1

Karl Cares

M Jimenez

WILD CARD

7-2

Supply Chain

H R Diaz Jr.

ALTERNATE 1

8-1

Ready to Fly

S Marin

ALTERNATE 2

4-1

Harpoon Harry

S Camacho

* EXACTA: 11-5 BOX, 5-4 BOX, 4-6 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 4/5/11 BOX, 4/5/6 BOX

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 02:28 PM
Ellis Park Tip Sheet - July 30ELLIS PARK TIPS - SATURDAY, JULY 30, 2022

Historically our BEST BETS have finished in the money 69% of the time at this track.

RACE #1 $62,000 ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING
1 1/16 MILES ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 1:50 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

2-1

Play Action Pass

E Morales

PLACE

6-5

Red Run

B J Hernandez Jr.

SHOW

9-2

American Hero

J Graham

WILD CARD

5-1

Ice Blast

V Cheminaud

ALTERNATE 1

9-5

Search Engine

R Diaz

ALTERNATE 2

10-1

Pinedale

M Murrill

* EXACTA: 2-4 BOX, 4-1 BOX, 1-3 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/2/4 BOX, 1/3/4 BOX

RACE #2 $33,000 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
7 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 2:18 PM ET

BEST BET: #5 MIDNIGHT DREAMING

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

3-1

Midnight Dreaming

F Arrieta

PLACE

5-2

Noble Connection

B J Hernandez Jr.

SHOW

4-1

Top Note

V Cheminaud

WILD CARD

5-1

Huasteco

G Franco

ALTERNATE 1

6-1

American Blaze

C J Hernandez

ALTERNATE 2

6-1

Connect Me

G Saez

* EXACTA: 5-4 BOX, 4-1 BOX, 1-2 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/4/5 BOX, 1/2/4 BOX

RACE #3 $60,000 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
5 1/2 FURLONGS ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 2:46 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

2-1

Retained

M Garcia

PLACE

7-2

Urgent Fury

R Gutierrez

SHOW

9-2

Private Creed

B J Hernandez Jr.

WILD CARD

3-1

1A

Sundance

J Talamo

ALTERNATE 1

6-1

Ironsides

G Corrales

ALTERNATE 2

3-1

Six Missions

J Graham

* EXACTA: 11-2 BOX, 2-3 BOX, 3-1 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/3/11 BOX, 1/2/3 BOX

RACE #4 $61,000 ALLOWANCE
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 3:14 PM ET

BEST BET: #7 MR SIPPI

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

5-2

Mr Sippi

M Murrill

PLACE

7-2

Let My People Go

G Corrales

SHOW

4-1

Flint Ridge

B J Hernandez Jr.

WILD CARD

10-1

Title Shot

F Arrieta

ALTERNATE 1

6-1

Comiskey Park

C A Emigh

ALTERNATE 2

8-1

Lamutanaatty

R Diaz

* EXACTA: 7-6 BOX, 6-4 BOX, 4-1 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 4/6/7 BOX, 1/4/6 BOX

RACE #5 $30,000 CLAIMING
1 1/16 MILES ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 3:42 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

5-1

Absam

A Beschizza

PLACE

8-1

Highestdistinction

J Talamo

SHOW

9-5

Bullseye Bun

M Garcia

WILD CARD

10-1

Palace Kitten

R Arrieta

ALTERNATE 1

10-1

Protonic Power

C A Emigh

ALTERNATE 2

5-2

Shady McGee

G Corrales

* EXACTA: 3-4 BOX, 4-1 BOX, 1-8 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/3/4 BOX, 1/4/8 BOX

RACE #6 $60,000 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 4:10 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

4-1

Beautiful Farewell

M Garcia

PLACE

8-1

Dreamalot

J Graham

SHOW

6-1

Missed Opportunity

A Beschizza

WILD CARD

7-2

Save Grace

V Cheminaud

ALTERNATE 1

12-1

Cami Cat

R Diaz

ALTERNATE 2

6-1

More Than Vows

G Franco

* EXACTA: 5-4 BOX, 4-3 BOX, 3-12 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 3/4/5 BOX, 3/4/12 BOX

RACE #7 $60,000 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
1 MILE ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 4:40 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

9-2

Hezmorethanready

J E Lopez

PLACE

4-1

Salute the Stars

R Gutierrez

SHOW

3-1

Rungius

V Cheminaud

WILD CARD

7-2

Anglophile

G Franco

ALTERNATE 1

5-1

Led Tasso

V Cheminaud

ALTERNATE 2

8-1

Solomon Vandy

C J Lanerie

* EXACTA: 2-5 BOX, 5-13 BOX, 13-7 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/5/13 BOX, 5/7/13 BOX

RACE #8 $61,000 ALLOWANCE
6 1/2 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 5:10 PM ET

BEST BET: #1 SOLAR REIGN

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

7-2

Solar Reign

R Gutierrez

PLACE

2-1

Famed

G Corrales

SHOW

6-1

Queens Up

C Landeros

WILD CARD

8-1

Taiga

B J Hernandez Jr.

ALTERNATE 1

4-1

Comedy Act

J Talamo

ALTERNATE 2

10-1

Zmuda

J Graham

* EXACTA: 1-2 BOX, 2-9 BOX, 9-8 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/2/9 BOX, 2/8/9 BOX

RACE #9 $16,000 MAIDEN CLAIMING
1 MILE ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 5:40 PM ET

PICK ORDER

M/L

P#

HORSE NAME

JOCKEY

WIN

8-1

Maysville Miss

F Peterson

PLACE

5-2

No Comment

G Saez

SHOW

6-1

Madre Di Grandezza

R Gutierrez

WILD CARD

4-1

Sure Wasnt Me

R Diaz

ALTERNATE 1

10-1

Hush Hush

C A Emigh

ALTERNATE 2

15-1

Bel Aria

A Beckman

* EXACTA: 9-3 BOX, 3-4 BOX, 4-6 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 3/4/9 BOX, 3/4/6 BOX

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 03:03 PM
Handicapper Sonny LaFouchi(aka The LEGEND)!

Free Winners for Saturday, July 30th 2022 from THE LEGEND!
FREE HORSE PICKS
CHARLES TOWN
RACE #7
TIME: 10:02 PM EST
PICK: BET #3 Full Moon Lover 9/5 odds to win @ Bovada (http://record.bettingpartners.com/_pO1vV3scjG8UbyPgnoR23mNd7ZgqdRLk/1/)

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 03:54 PM
https://www.free-picks.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/bovada150fp.jpg (https://record.revenuenetwork.com/_d5unAk642Gci81vKvXphfGNd7ZgqdRLk/1/) CLICK HERE to Open a Sportsbook Account at BOVADA (https://record.revenuenetwork.com/_d5unAk642Gci81vKvXphfGNd7ZgqdRLk/1/) and Get a 50% EXCLUSIVE Bonus Upto $750 FREE!

Rk
Sports Services
Free Sports Picks

Sam Casey (https://www.pointspreadreport.com)
MLB – Twins +120

Henry Brown Sports (https://www.henrybrownsports.com/)
MLB – Orioles over 9

Winning Big Sports (https://www.winningbigsports.com)
MLB – White Sox over 8.5

Lou Panelli (https://www.nsawins.com)
MLB – Blue Jays -1.5

Platinum Info Club (https://www.vegassi.com/)
MLB – Guardians over 7.5

https://www.free-picks.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/mybookie150fp.jpg (https://record.webpartners.co/_xfzl4TRUwAgWqcfzuvZcQGNd7ZgqdRLk/1/) CLICK HERE to Open a Sportsbook Account at MYBOOKIE (https://record.webpartners.co/_xfzl4TRUwAgWqcfzuvZcQGNd7ZgqdRLk/1/) and Get a 100% EXCLUSIVE Bonus Upto $1000 FREE!

Rk
Sports Services
Free Sports Picks

William E. Stockton (https://www.nsawins.com/)
MLB – Braves -1.5

Vincent Pioli (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/vincent-pioli/)
MLB – Nationals under 9.5

Steve “Scoop” Kendall (https://www.nsawins.com/)
MLB – Pirates +135

SCORE (https://record.revenuenetwork.com/_d5unAk642Gf97H-d5Ks7MGNd7ZgqdRLk/0/)
MLB – Dodgers under 11

Tony Campone (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/tony-campone/)
MLB – Yankees -1.5

https://www.free-picks.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/americasbookie150fp.jpg (https://www.americasbookie.com) CLICK HERE to Open a Sportsbook Account at America’s Bookie (https://www.americasbookie.com) and Get upto a $2500 FREE Bonus on 1st Deposit!

Rk
Sports Services
Free Sports Picks

Chicago Sports Group (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/chicago-sports-group/)
MLB – Blue Jays -1.5

Hollywood Sportsline (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/hollywood-sportsline/)
MLB – Astros over 8

VIP Action (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/vip-action-sports/)
MLB – Orioles -105

South Beach Sports (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/south-beach-sports/)
MLB – Twins +120

LV Sports Commission (https://record.revenuenetwork.com/_d5unAk642Gf97H-d5Ks7MGNd7ZgqdRLk/0/)
MLB – White Sox -165

https://www.free-picks.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/gtbets150fp.jpg (https://www.gtbets.ag/?refer=141) CLICK HERE to Open a Sportsbook Account at GT BETS (https://www.gtbets.ag/?refer=141) and Get a 50% EXCLUSIVE Bonus Upto $500 FREE!

Rk
Sports Services
Free Sports Picks

NY Players Club (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/new-york-players-club/)
MLB – Blue Jays -1.5

Fred Callahan (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/fred-callahan/)
MLB – Dodgers under 11

LV Private CEO Club (https://www.vegaslinecrushers.com)
MLB – Nationals under 9.5

Michigan Sports (https://www.vegassi.com/sports-handicappers/michigan-sports-network/)
MLB – Blue Jays over 9

National Consensus Report (https://www.pointspreadreport.com/)
MLB – Twins +120

Rk
Sports Services
Free Sports Picks

NSA(The Legend) (https://www.nsawins.com/)
MLB – Braves -1.5

Gameday Network (https://www.gamedaynetwork.com/)
MLB – Nationals +130

Sports Action 365 (https://www.sportsaction365.com/)
MLB – Yankees -1.5

Vegas Line Crushers (https://www.vegaslinecrushers.com/)
MLB – Astros -1.5

VegasSI.com (https://www.vegassi.com/)
MLB – Red Sox -105

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 06:32 PM
Jesse Schule
Jul 30 '22, 7:00 PM in 29m
CFL | Winnipeg vs Calgary

Play on: Winnipeg PK -121 at linepros

This is a Free play on WPG.
The Blue Bombers are back to back defending champs, they are 7-0 so far this season, and this week's game at Calgary looks like one of the toughest spots they will face all year. Coming off a bye week should be an advantage for Calgary, but a Covid outbreak might nullify that advantage. Winnipeg appears to be getting better every week, while Calgary is still winless versus West Division teams. Bo Levi Mitchell was once the best QB in the CFL, but his numbers this season are pretty pedestrian. That's particularly true in comparison to Zack Collaros, who ranks second in the CFL in passing with 1724 yards, 11 TDs and 5 INTs on 69.7 percent passing. The Stampeders are 3-10 ATS in their last 13 home games, and I can't see them ending the Bombers unbeaten run this week.
GL,
Jesse Schule

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 06:33 PM
Jeff Alexander
Jul 30 '22, 7:10 PM in 39m
MLB | Mariners vs Astros

Play on: Mariners +178 at Ace

1* MLB - Mariners/Astros FREE PICK on Mariners +178
Saturday's Free MLB Pick is on the Seattle Mariners as a +178 road dog against the Houston Astros. This is just too good a price to pass up with Seattle given the starting pitching matchup. Mariners will have a red-hot Chris Flexen on the mound. Flexen has been rock solid with a 3.75 ERA in 19 starts, but comes in with a 2.30 ERA and 1.213 WHIP over his last 3 starts. Houston will turn to Framber Valdez, who has had a much tougher time at home than on the road. Valdez has a 2.74 ERA and 1.134 WHIP in 19 starts overall, yet has a 4.04 ERA and 1.417 WHIP in 7 home starts. Bet the Mariners +178!

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 06:33 PM
Black Widow
Jul 30 '22, 7:15 PM in 44m
MLB | Cardinals vs Nationals

Play on: Nationals +144 at circa

1* Free Wiseguy Play on Nationals +144

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 06:34 PM
Totals Guru
MLB | STL vs WAS

Play on: [B]OVER 9

Can'tPickAWinner
Stephen Nover
MLB | Phillies vs Pirates

Play on: [B]Pirates +1

Can'tPickAWinner
Frank Sawyer
MLB | PHI vs PIT

Play on: [B]UNDER 7

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 06:35 PM
Rocky Atkinson
MLB | Phillies vs Pirates

Play on: Phillies -145 at circa

Rocketman Sports FREE MLB play Saturday 7-30-22
Philadelphia @ Pittsburgh (7:15 PM EST)
Play On: Philadelphia -145 (Suarez/Keller) Listed
The Philadelphia Phillies take on the Pirates in Pittsburgh on Saturday night. Philadelphia is 53-47 SU overall this year while Pittsburgh comes in with a 40-60 SU overall record on the season.
Ranger Suarez is 6-1 with a 3.23 ERA on the road this year and 1-1 with a 2.16 ERA his last 3 starts. Suarez is 1-0 with a 0.00 ERA in his 1 career start vs Pittsburgh. Mitch Keller is 2-7 with a 4.65 ERA overall this year and 0-4 with a 4.81 ERA at home this season. Keller is 0-2 with a 12.00 ERA in his two career starts vs Philadelphia.
Pittsburgh is 1-6 last 7 games overall scoring only 2.9 runs per game where they have a team batting average of only .187. Pittsburgh is 39-84 last 123 games against left handed starters. Pittsburgh is 0-4 last 4 games after a loss.
Philadelphia is 5-0 last 5 road games. Philadelphia is 21-10 last 31 games after a win. Philadelphia is 23-11 last 34 games against right handed starters.
Philadelphia is 6-1 last 7 meetings overall in this series. We'll recommend a small play on Philadelphia tonight! Thanks and good luck, Rocky

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 06:35 PM
Tim Michael
MLB | OAK vs CWS

Play on: [B]OVER 8

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 06:36 PM
Dave Price
Jul 30 '22, 7:20 PM in 49m
MLB | Diamondbacks vs Braves

Play on: Diamondbacks +200 at SC Consensus

Dave's Saturday Free Play:
1* on Arizona Diamondbacks +200
The Key: The Arizona Diamondbacks are 6-2 in their last 8 games overall while scoring at least 5 runs in each of their last 5 victories. The Atlanta Braves shouldn't be this big of a favorite today with Ian Anderson on the rubber. Anderson is the weak link in this Atlanta rotation. He sports a 5.31 ERA and 1.58 WHIP in 19 starts this year and a 6.43 ERA and 1.81 WHIP in 9 home starts. Anderson was just rocked for 7 earned runs in 3 innings by a the Angels in a 9-1 loss in his last start as a -215 favorite. This price is too good to pass up on the Diamondbacks to fade Anderson. Take Arizona.

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 06:37 PM
Jack Jones
Jul 30 '22, 8:10 PM in 1h
MLB | LAD vs COL

Play on: [B]UNDER 11

Can'tPickAWinner
Jimmy Boyd
Jul 30 '22, 8:10 PM in 1h
MLB | LAD vs COL

Play on: [B]UNDER 11

Can'tPickAWinner
Matt Fargo
Jul 30 '22, 9:05 PM in 2h
MLB | Cubs vs Giants

Play on: Giants -130 at linepros

This is a play on the SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS for our Saturday Free Play. San Francisco continues its freefall as the Giants lost 4-2 on Friday and have now dropped eight of its last nine games. The Giants are well out in the National League West but holding out hope in the Wild Card race as they are four games out of the final spot. They are six games under .500 after that most recent dreadful roadtrip but are four games over .500 at home. Jakob Junis has been a great attrition to this starting staff as he has a 3.19 ERA and 0.99 WHIP in eight starts and three relief appearances and he has allowed two earned runs or less in seven of those eight starts. His numbers are betting on the road as that one poor outing came at home but he has a 4.03 ERA and 1.10 WHIP here. The Cubs season is already over but they have caught fire as after a 15-2 win in their final game before the All Star break, they have kept it going and have won seven of their last eight games. They are now 21-26 on the road with a non-productive offense that is averaging 4.3 rpg while hitting only .236 and have put up just 3.8 rpg since that 15-run outburst. Drew Smyly has been above average this season but has not been as sharp after six weeks out of the rotation as overall he has a 3.93 ERA and 1.27 WHIP in 12 starts and Chicago has gone 4-8 in those 12 games. Here, we play on teams when the money line is +125 to -125 after having lost six or seven of their last eight games, a team with a winning percentage between .460 and .499 playing a team with a winning percentage between .380 and .460. this situation is 31-8 (79.5 percent) over the last five seasons. Play (912) San Francisco Giants

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 06:38 PM
Top Shelf Sports Pick (https://www.cappertek.com/picks.asp?shs=BestSportsPicksToday.com)
MLB
TORONTO BLUE JAYS ‑285
+100

Vegas Investment Picks (https://www.cappertek.com/picks.asp?shs=BestSportsPicksToday.com)
MLB
COLORADO ROCKIES +210
+100

Pure Lock (http://www.purelock.net/)
MLB
SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS ‑130

Mikey Sports (http://www.mikeysports.com/)

No pick yet

Winning Cappers (https://winningcappers.net/)

No pick yet

Insider Sports Report (http://www.insidersportsreport.com/)

No pick yet

Hottie4Sports (https://twitter.com/Hottie4Sports)
MLB
ST. LOUIS CARDINALS ‑1.5 +110

FURBOOKIE (http://pickmonitor.com/user/furbookie)

No pick yet

The Money Team Wins Sports (https://twitter.com/TMTWMoney)
MLB
MILWAUKEE BREWERS ‑1.5 +145

Rocketman Sports (http://www.rocketmansports.com/)
MLB
PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ‑145

Tommy King Wins (http://www.tkwins.com/)
MLB
ST. LOUIS CARDINALS ‑140

Guaranteed Cappers (http://www.guaranteedcappers.com/)
MLB
MILWAUKEE BREWERS +100

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 06:42 PM
TAMPASPORTSHANDICAPPER

LA ANGELS/COLORADO UNDER TOTAL 11

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 06:43 PM
Tony George

MLB
Brewers ML (-110)

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 06:43 PM
Indian Cowboy

WNBA
Wings +1.5

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 06:46 PM
NY METS (61 - 37) at MIAMI (47 - 52) - 6:10 PM
CARLOS CARRASCO (R) vs. TREVOR ROGERS (L)
There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.
Head-to-Head Series History
NY METS is 7-4 (+1.8 Units) against MIAMI this season
6 of 10 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+1.7 Units)
CARLOS CARRASCO vs. MIAMI since 1997
CARRASCO is 3-0 when starting against MIAMI with an ERA of 2.61 and a WHIP of 1.211.
His team's record is 6-1 (+3.7 units) in these starts. The OVER is 5-1. (+3.8 units)
TREVOR ROGERS vs. NY METS since 1997
ROGERS is 2-1 when starting against NY METS with an ERA of 2.76 and a WHIP of 1.227.
His team's record is 3-3 (+3.6 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-4. (-2.4 units)

ST LOUIS (52 - 47) at WASHINGTON (34 - 66) - 7:15 PM
DAKOTA HUDSON (R) vs. ERICK FEDDE (R)
Top Trends for this game.
ST LOUIS is 142-120 (+17.1 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
ST LOUIS is 68-64 (+12.7 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
ST LOUIS is 36-17 (+17.0 Units) against the money line when playing on Saturday over the last 3 seasons.
ST LOUIS is 46-40 (+13.5 Units) against the money line in road games in night games over the last 2 seasons.
ST LOUIS is 63-59 (+15.1 Units) against the money line in road games against right-handed starters over the last 3 seasons.
ST LOUIS is 38-22 (+14.8 Units) against the money line in road games when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 34-66 (-17.1 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
WASHINGTON is 8-28 (-16.3 Units) against the money line as a home underdog of +125 to +175 over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 15-36 (-17.8 Units) against the money line in home games this season.
WASHINGTON is 13-35 (-16.5 Units) against the money line in July games over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 13-34 (-18.9 Units) against the money line when playing on Saturday over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 7-21 (-13.3 Units) against the money line in home games in night games this season.
WASHINGTON is 7-24 (-15.2 Units) against the money line in home games against right-handed starters this season.
WASHINGTON is 22-47 (-19.8 Units) against the money line in home games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
There were no past matchups in this series during this time period.
DAKOTA HUDSON vs. WASHINGTON since 1997
HUDSON is 1-2 when starting against WASHINGTON with an ERA of 4.73 and a WHIP of 1.425.
His team's record is 1-2 (-0.7 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-2. (-1.4 units)
ERICK FEDDE vs. ST LOUIS since 1997
FEDDE is 0-0 when starting against ST LOUIS with an ERA of 4.65 and a WHIP of 1.034.
His team's record is 1-1 (+0.1 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-1. (-0.3 units)

PHILADELPHIA (52 - 47) at PITTSBURGH (40 - 59) - 7:15 PM
RANGER SUAREZ (L) vs. MITCH KELLER (R)
PHILADELPHIA is 81-93 (-23.7 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
PHILADELPHIA is 64-61 (-16.2 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
PITTSBURGH is 187-143 (+43.7 Units) against the money line in home games in July games since 1997.
PITTSBURGH is 25-22 (+13.8 Units) against the money line when playing on Saturday over the last 2 seasons.
PITTSBURGH is 151-122 (+31.9 Units) against the money line in home games when playing with a day off since 1997.
PITTSBURGH is 733-673 (+66.4 Units) against the money line in home games in night games since 1997.
SUAREZ is 7-1 (+7.4 Units) against the money line in road games this season. (Team's Record)
PHILADELPHIA is 1-0 (+1.0 Units) against PITTSBURGH this season
1 of 1 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+1.0 Units)
RANGER SUAREZ vs. PITTSBURGH since 1997
SUAREZ is 1-0 when starting against PITTSBURGH with an ERA of 0.00 and a WHIP of 0.444.
His team's record is 1-0 (+1.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 0-1. (-1.2 units)
MITCH KELLER vs. PHILADELPHIA since 1997
KELLER is 0-2 when starting against PHILADELPHIA with an ERA of 12.00 and a WHIP of 2.222.
His team's record is 0-2 (-2.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 0-2. (-2.1 units)

ARIZONA (45 - 53) at ATLANTA (59 - 41) - 7:20 PM
CORBIN MARTIN (R) vs. IAN ANDERSON (R)
ARIZONA is 97-163 (-40.0 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
ARIZONA is 7-38 (-23.5 Units) against the money line as a road underdog of +175 to +250 over the last 2 seasons.
ARIZONA is 38-87 (-31.9 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
ARIZONA is 21-56 (-25.0 Units) against the money line in road games in night games over the last 2 seasons.
ARIZONA is 2-1 (+1.5 Units) against ATLANTA this season
2 of 3 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+0.9 Units)
CORBIN MARTIN vs. ATLANTA since 1997
No recent starts.
IAN ANDERSON vs. ARIZONA since 1997
ANDERSON is 1-0 when starting against ARIZONA with an ERA of 1.29 and a WHIP of 0.429.
His team's record is 1-0 (+1.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-0. (+1.0 units)

LA DODGERS (66 - 32) at COLORADO (45 - 55) - 8:10 PM
CLAYTON KERSHAW (L) vs. KYLE FREELAND (L)
COLORADO is 119-142 (+4.4 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
COLORADO is 29-25 (+7.7 Units) against the money line in home games this season.
COLORADO is 44-32 (+15.8 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 11 to 11.5 over the last 2 seasons.
COLORADO is 21-19 (+11.8 Units) against the money line against division opponents this season.
COLORADO is 75-84 (+10.2 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
COLORADO is 48-40 (+22.2 Units) against the money line against left-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
COLORADO is 27-30 (+11.9 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
FREELAND is 22-20 (+8.5 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
FREELAND is 25-13 (+13.3 Units) against the money line in home games against division opponents since 1997. (Team's Record)
FREELAND is 7-2 (+8.5 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record this season. (Team's Record)
COLORADO is 4-6 (+0.8 Units) against LA DODGERS this season
5 of 8 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+1.6 Units)
CLAYTON KERSHAW vs. COLORADO since 1997
KERSHAW is 24-10 when starting against COLORADO with an ERA of 3.47 and a WHIP of 1.181.
His team's record is 32-13 (+11.7 units) in these starts. The OVER is 20-24. (-5.8 units)
KYLE FREELAND vs. LA DODGERS since 1997
FREELAND is 4-9 when starting against LA DODGERS with an ERA of 4.53 and a WHIP of 1.355.
His team's record is 7-12 (+0.7 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-15. (-14.7 units)

CHICAGO CUBS (40 - 58) at SAN FRANCISCO (49 - 50) - 9:05 PM
DREW SMYLY (L) vs. JAKE JUNIS (R)
CHICAGO CUBS are 2019-2087 (-306.1 Units) against the money line in all games since 1997.
CHICAGO CUBS are 234-264 (-62.3 Units) against the money line when playing with a day off since 1997.
CHICAGO CUBS are 22-39 (-15.8 Units) against the money line in night games this season.
CHICAGO CUBS are 1499-1556 (-231.5 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters since 1997.
CHICAGO CUBS are 11-23 (-15.2 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record this season.
SAN FRANCISCO is 73-45 (+15.8 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 2 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 116-85 (+26.1 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 3 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 340-237 (+61.8 Units) against the money line in home games against left-handed starters since 1997.
SMYLY is 31-18 (+13.5 Units) against the money line on the road when the money line is +125 to -125 since 1997. (Team's Record)
SMYLY is 15-7 (+9.3 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
SAN FRANCISCO is 49-50 (-16.4 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
SAN FRANCISCO is 8-13 (-10.8 Units) against the money line as a home favorite of -125 to -175 this season.
SAN FRANCISCO is 9-16 (-10.7 Units) against the money line in July games this season.
SAN FRANCISCO is 21-24 (-17.9 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record this season.
SAN FRANCISCO is 1-0 (+1.0 Units) against CHICAGO CUBS this season
1 of 1 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+1.0 Units)
DREW SMYLY vs. SAN FRANCISCO since 1997
SMYLY is 1-0 when starting against SAN FRANCISCO with an ERA of 2.84 and a WHIP of 1.184.
His team's record is 2-0 (+2.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-1. (-0.3 units)
JAKE JUNIS vs. CHICAGO CUBS since 1997
JUNIS is 0-0 when starting against CHICAGO CUBS with an ERA of 1.80 and a WHIP of 1.400.
His team's record is 0-1 (-1.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-0. (+1.0 units)

CLEVELAND (50 - 48) at TAMPA BAY (53 - 46) - 1:10 PM
ZACH PLESAC (R) vs. COREY KLUBER (R)
TAMPA BAY is 205-140 (+32.9 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons.
TAMPA BAY is 46-18 (+19.5 Units) against the money line as a home favorite of -125 to -175 over the last 3 seasons.
TAMPA BAY is 109-57 (+26.3 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 3 seasons.
TAMPA BAY is 187-129 (+47.1 Units) against the money line in home games when playing on Saturday since 1997.
TAMPA BAY is 104-69 (+18.4 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
TAMPA BAY is 78-60 (+16.1 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
TAMPA BAY is 8-0 (+8.2 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season this season.
CLEVELAND is 50-48 (+4.1 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
ZACH PLESAC vs. TAMPA BAY since 1997
PLESAC is 0-1 when starting against TAMPA BAY with an ERA of 6.17 and a WHIP of 1.457.
His team's record is 0-2 (-2.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 0-2. (-2.2 units)
COREY KLUBER vs. CLEVELAND since 1997
KLUBER is 1-0 when starting against CLEVELAND with an ERA of 0.00 and a WHIP of 1.000.
His team's record is 1-0 (+1.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 0-1. (-1.0 units)

KANSAS CITY (39 - 60) at NY YANKEES (67 - 33) - 2:05 PM
ZACK GREINKE (R) vs. NESTOR CORTES (L)
GREINKE is 20-37 (-22.0 Units) against the money line on the road when the total is 9 to 9.5 since 1997. (Team's Record)
GREINKE is 17-30 (-17.9 Units) against the money line in road games when playing on Saturday since 1997. (Team's Record)
NY YANKEES are 38-12 (+16.5 Units) against the money line in home games this season.
KANSAS CITY is 17-10 (+11.5 Units) against the money line when playing with a day off over the last 2 seasons.
NY YANKEES are 44-44 (-23.9 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons.
NY YANKEES is 4-0 (+4.0 Units) against KANSAS CITY this season
2 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=-0.2 Units, Under=-0.1 Units)
ZACK GREINKE vs. NY YANKEES since 1997
GREINKE is 4-6 when starting against NY YANKEES with an ERA of 4.39 and a WHIP of 1.302.
His team's record is 6-10 (-3.7 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 9-6. (+2.5 units)
NESTOR CORTES vs. KANSAS CITY since 1997
CORTES is 1-1 when starting against KANSAS CITY with an ERA of 4.22 and a WHIP of 1.406.
His team's record is 1-1 (-0.5 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-0. (+2.0 units)

DETROIT (40 - 60) at TORONTO (55 - 44) - 3:07 PM
DREW HUTCHISON (R) vs. ROSS STRIPLING (R)
DETROIT is 87-261 (-84.6 Units) against the money line as a road underdog of +175 to +250 since 1997.
DETROIT is 117-145 (+17.7 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 57-64 (+14.6 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 55-70 (+20.8 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 22-19 (+19.0 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
TORONTO is 55-44 (-10.9 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
TORONTO is 21-22 (-15.2 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 this season.
STRIPLING is 5-11 (-11.1 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 8 to 8.5 since 1997. (Team's Record)
TORONTO is 3-1 (+0.3 Units) against DETROIT this season
3 of 4 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+1.8 Units)
DREW HUTCHISON vs. TORONTO since 1997
HUTCHISON is 0-0 when starting against TORONTO with an ERA of 0.00 and a WHIP of 1.155.
His team's record is 1-0 (+2.4 units) in these starts. The OVER is 0-1. (-1.1 units)
ROSS STRIPLING vs. DETROIT since 1997
STRIPLING is 1-0 when starting against DETROIT with an ERA of 0.00 and a WHIP of 0.167.
His team's record is 1-0 (+1.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 0-1. (-1.1 units)

SEATTLE (54 - 46) at HOUSTON (65 - 35) - 7:10 PM
CHRIS FLEXEN (R) vs. FRAMBER VALDEZ (L)
HOUSTON is 10-6 (+1.7 Units) against SEATTLE this season
10 of 16 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+3.2 Units)
CHRIS FLEXEN vs. HOUSTON since 1997
FLEXEN is 1-6 when starting against HOUSTON with an ERA of 4.87 and a WHIP of 1.534.
His team's record is 1-7 (-5.1 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 6-2. (+3.9 units)
FRAMBER VALDEZ vs. SEATTLE since 1997
VALDEZ is 3-0 when starting against SEATTLE with an ERA of 2.02 and a WHIP of 1.121.
His team's record is 4-2 (+0.5 units) in these starts. The OVER is 4-2. (+1.5 units)

OAKLAND (38 - 63) at CHI WHITE SOX (49 - 49) - 7:15 PM
PAUL BLACKBURN (R) vs. JOHNNY CUETO (R)
OAKLAND is 64-67 (+7.1 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
OAKLAND is 13-10 (+11.7 Units) against the money line in July games this season.
CHI WHITE SOX are 21-27 (-15.9 Units) against the money line in home games this season.
CHI WHITE SOX are 7-14 (-12.7 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 8 to 8.5 this season.
CHI WHITE SOX are 10-16 (-13.2 Units) against the money line in home games in night games this season.
CHI WHITE SOX are 15-22 (-15.3 Units) against the money line in home games against right-handed starters this season.
CHI WHITE SOX are 21-25 (-11.1 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record this season.
PAUL BLACKBURN vs. CHI WHITE SOX since 1997
BLACKBURN is 0-2 when starting against CHI WHITE SOX with an ERA of 7.84 and a WHIP of 1.549.
His team's record is 0-2 (-2.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-1. (+0.0 units)
JOHNNY CUETO vs. OAKLAND since 1997
CUETO is 2-0 when starting against OAKLAND with an ERA of 1.93 and a WHIP of 1.000.
His team's record is 2-2 (+0.1 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-2. (-0.3 units)

TEXAS (44 - 54) at LA ANGELS (42 - 57) - 9:07 PM
GLENN OTTO (R) vs. CHASE SILSETH (R)
TEXAS is 12-25 (-13.6 Units) against the money line on the road when the money line is +125 to -125 over the last 2 seasons.
TEXAS is 53-109 (-34.2 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 3 seasons.
TEXAS is 14-34 (-19.9 Units) against the money line in July games over the last 2 seasons.
TEXAS is 23-57 (-24.2 Units) against the money line in road games against division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
TEXAS is 61-107 (-32.5 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
LA ANGELS are 42-57 (-24.8 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
LA ANGELS are 15-27 (-16.1 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 this season.
LA ANGELS are 22-28 (-16.1 Units) against the money line in home games this season.
LA ANGELS are 2-11 (-11.5 Units) against the money line when playing with a day off this season.
LA ANGELS are 47-67 (-26.4 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
LA ANGELS are 28-44 (-26.4 Units) against the money line in night games this season.
LA ANGELS are 29-42 (-20.5 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters this season.
TEXAS is 6-4 (+5.1 Units) against LA ANGELS this season
6 of 7 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+5.0 Units)
GLENN OTTO vs. LA ANGELS since 1997
OTTO is 1-0 when starting against LA ANGELS with an ERA of 6.17 and a WHIP of 1.457.
His team's record is 2-1 (+1.9 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-1. (-0.2 units)
CHASE SILSETH vs. TEXAS since 1997
No recent starts.

MILWAUKEE (55 - 44) at BOSTON (50 - 50) - 4:10 PM
ERIC LAUER (L) vs. NICK PIVETTA (R)
BOSTON is 300-192 (+66.2 Units) against the money line in an inter-league game since 1997.
BOSTON is 16-7 (+9.1 Units) against the money line against left-handed starters this season.
MILWAUKEE is 62-38 (+17.5 Units) against the money line in road games against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
BOSTON is 1-8 (-9.5 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 10 to 10.5 this season.
BOSTON is 509-485 (-109.3 Units) against the money line in home games when playing against a team with a winning record since 1997.
BOSTON is 266-275 (-79.8 Units) against the money line in home games when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season since 1997.
ERIC LAUER vs. BOSTON since 1997
No recent starts.
NICK PIVETTA vs. MILWAUKEE since 1997
PIVETTA is 0-1 when starting against MILWAUKEE with an ERA of 16.20 and a WHIP of 2.000.
His team's record is 0-1 (-1.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 0-1. (-1.2 units)
BALTIMORE (50 - 49) at CINCINNATI (38 - 60) - 6:40 PM
AUSTIN VOTH (R) vs. TYLER MAHLE (R)
AUSTIN VOTH vs. CINCINNATI since 1997
No recent starts.
TYLER MAHLE vs. BALTIMORE since 1997
No recent starts.

MINNESOTA (52 - 46) at SAN DIEGO (55 - 45) - 7:15 PM
SONNY GRAY (R) vs. JOE MUSGROVE (R)
MINNESOTA is 125-135 (-22.7 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
MINNESOTA is 681-777 (+32.4 Units) against the money line in road games against right-handed starters since 1997.
SAN DIEGO is 134-128 (-35.8 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
SAN DIEGO is 70-57 (-15.9 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
SAN DIEGO is 20-27 (-17.8 Units) against the money line in July games over the last 2 seasons.
SAN DIEGO is 19-25 (-14.6 Units) against the money line when playing on Saturday over the last 2 seasons.
SAN DIEGO is 98-123 (-41.4 Units) against the money line in home games in an inter-league game since 1997.
SAN DIEGO is 6-11 (-9.1 Units) against the money line in home games in day games this season.
SAN DIEGO is 88-94 (-35.6 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
SONNY GRAY vs. SAN DIEGO since 1997
GRAY is 1-0 when starting against SAN DIEGO with an ERA of 1.50 and a WHIP of 1.167.
His team's record is 1-0 (+1.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-0. (+1.0 units)
JOE MUSGROVE vs. MINNESOTA since 1997
MUSGROVE is 0-2 when starting against MINNESOTA with an ERA of 9.72 and a WHIP of 2.521.
His team's record is 0-2 (-2.7 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-1. (+0.0 units)

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 06:48 PM
WINNIPEG BLUE BOMBERS VS. CALGARY STAMPEDERS

The fans at McMahon Stadium will be treated to a game between the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and the Calgary Stampeders when they take their seats on Saturday.

Oddsmakers opened the Stampeders as -1-point favorites versus the Blue Bombers, while the game's total opened at 47.5.

Winnipeg won its last outing, a 24-10 result against the Elks on July 22. The Blue Bombers covered in that game as a -8-point favorite, while the 34 combined points took the game UNDER the total.

Winnipeg:
Team record: 7-0 SU,5-2 ATS
Current Streak: won 7 straight games.
Winnipeg is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
Winnipeg is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Winnipeg's last 7 games

Calgary:
Team record: 4-1 SU,2-3 ATS
Calgary is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
Calgary is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Calgary's last 6 games

Next up:
Winnipeg at Montreal Thursday, August 4
Calgary at Ottawa Friday, August 5

Can'tPickAWinner
BETTING ODDS TRENDS

Calgary Stampeders
Calgary is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
Calgary is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
Calgary is 3-10 ATS in its last 13 games at home
Calgary is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
Calgary is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Winnipeg
Calgary is 17-8 SU in its last 25 games when playing Winnipeg
Calgary is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Winnipeg
Calgary is 18-3 SU in its last 21 games when playing at home against Winnipeg

Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Winnipeg is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Winnipeg's last 7 games
Winnipeg is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Winnipeg is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
Winnipeg is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Calgary
Winnipeg is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Calgary
Winnipeg is 8-17 SU in its last 25 games when playing Calgary
Winnipeg is 3-18 SU in its last 21 games when playing on the road against Calgary

Can'tPickAWinner
Recent Trends

Winnipeg:
WPG are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games in July.
Over is 5-2-1 in WPG last 8 games in Week 8.
WPG are 38-16 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.

Calgary:
CGY are 3-10 ATS in their last 13 home games.
CGY are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 Sat. games.

Can'tPickAWinner
CFL TRENDS

WINNIPEG @ CALGARY
WINNIPEG
Winnipeg is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road

CALGARY
Calgary is 18-3 SU in its last 21 games when playing at home against Winnipeg

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 06:49 PM
BETTING ODDS TRENDS

Tampa Bay Rays
Tampa Bay is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games
Tampa Bay is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Tampa Bay's last 7 games
Tampa Bay is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Tampa Bay is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Tampa Bay's last 5 games at home
Tampa Bay is 14-6 ATS in its last 20 games when playing Cleveland
Tampa Bay is 11-2 SU in its last 13 games when playing Cleveland
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Tampa Bay's last 6 games when playing Cleveland
Tampa Bay is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games when playing at home against Cleveland
Tampa Bay is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing at home against Cleveland
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Tampa Bay's last 6 games when playing at home against Cleveland
The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Tampa Bay's last 17 games when playing at home against Cleveland

Cleveland Guardians
Cleveland is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games
Cleveland is 8-4 SU in its last 12 games
Cleveland is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
Cleveland is 6-14 ATS in its last 20 games when playing Tampa Bay
Cleveland is 2-11 SU in its last 13 games when playing Tampa Bay
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cleveland's last 6 games when playing Tampa Bay
Cleveland is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay
Cleveland is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland's last 6 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay
The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Cleveland's last 17 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay

Can'tPickAWinner
BETTING ODDS TRENDS

Boston Red Sox
Boston is 2-8 ATS in its last 10 games
Boston is 2-8 SU in its last 10 games
The total has gone OVER in 13 of Boston's last 19 games
Boston is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games at home
Boston is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Boston's last 12 games at home
Boston is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing Milwaukee
Boston is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Milwaukee
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Boston's last 6 games when playing at home against Milwaukee

Milwaukee Brewers
Milwaukee is 5-13 ATS in its last 18 games
Milwaukee is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Milwaukee's last 8 games
Milwaukee is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Milwaukee is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Milwaukee's last 8 games on the road
Milwaukee is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Boston
Milwaukee is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Boston
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Milwaukee's last 6 games when playing on the road against Boston

Can'tPickAWinner
BETTING ODDS TRENDS

Miami Marlins
Miami is 2-14 ATS in its last 16 games
Miami is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Miami's last 6 games
Miami is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Miami is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games at home
Miami is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing NY Mets
Miami is 4-9 SU in its last 13 games when playing NY Mets

New York Mets
NY Mets is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games
NY Mets is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
NY Mets is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games on the road
NY Mets is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Miami
NY Mets is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games when playing Miami

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 06:50 PM
BETTING ODDS TRENDS

Cincinnati Reds
Cincinnati is 12-5 ATS in its last 17 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cincinnati's last 7 games
Cincinnati is 9-3 ATS in its last 12 games at home
Cincinnati is 8-4 SU in its last 12 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cincinnati's last 7 games at home
Cincinnati is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games when playing Baltimore
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cincinnati's last 6 games when playing Baltimore

Baltimore Orioles
Baltimore is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Baltimore is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Baltimore's last 6 games
Baltimore is 8-1 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
Baltimore is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games on the road
Baltimore is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing Cincinnati
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Baltimore's last 6 games when playing Cincinnati

Can'tPickAWinner
BETTING ODDS TRENDS

Houston Astros
Houston is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games
Houston is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Houston's last 6 games
Houston is 12-5 ATS in its last 17 games at home
Houston is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Houston's last 8 games at home
Houston is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Seattle
Houston is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Seattle
Houston is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games when playing at home against Seattle
Houston is 17-5 SU in its last 22 games when playing at home against Seattle
The total has gone OVER in 10 of Houston's last 14 games when playing at home against Seattle

Seattle Mariners
Seattle is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games
Seattle is 16-5 SU in its last 21 games
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Seattle's last 10 games
Seattle is 15-6 ATS in its last 21 games on the road
Seattle is 14-3 SU in its last 17 games on the road
Seattle is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Houston
Seattle is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Houston
Seattle is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Houston
Seattle is 5-17 SU in its last 22 games when playing on the road against Houston
The total has gone OVER in 10 of Seattle's last 14 games when playing on the road against Houston

Can'tPickAWinner
BETTING ODDS TRENDS

Chicago White Sox
Chi White Sox is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games
Chi White Sox is 3-14 ATS in its last 17 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chi White Sox's last 5 games at home
Chi White Sox is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Oakland
Chi White Sox is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Oakland
Chi White Sox is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Oakland

Oakland Athletics
Oakland is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games
Oakland is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Oakland's last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 15 of Oakland's last 23 games
Oakland is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games on the road
Oakland is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Oakland's last 5 games on the road
Oakland is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Chi White Sox
Oakland is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Chi White Sox
Oakland is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Chi White Sox

Can'tPickAWinner
BETTING ODDS TRENDS

Washington Nationals
Washington is 5-19 SU in its last 24 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Washington's last 5 games
Washington is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games at home
Washington is 1-11 SU in its last 12 games at home
Washington is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing St. Louis
Washington is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games when playing St. Louis
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Washington's last 5 games when playing St. Louis
Washington is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against St. Louis
Washington is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against St. Louis
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Washington's last 9 games when playing at home against St. Louis

St. Louis Cardinals
St. Louis is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of St. Louis's last 5 games
St. Louis is 8-15 SU in its last 23 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of St. Louis's last 11 games on the road
St. Louis is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Washington
St. Louis is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games when playing Washington
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of St. Louis's last 5 games when playing Washington
St. Louis is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Washington
St. Louis is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Washington
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of St. Louis's last 9 games when playing on the road against Washington

Can'tPickAWinner
07-30-2022, 06:51 PM
BETTING ODDS TRENDS

San Diego Padres
San Diego is 6-17 ATS in its last 23 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of San Diego's last 5 games
San Diego is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games at home
San Diego is 3-12 SU in its last 15 games when playing Minnesota
San Diego is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games when playing at home against Minnesota
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Diego's last 6 games when playing at home against Minnesota

Minnesota Twins
Minnesota is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Minnesota's last 5 games
Minnesota is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Minnesota is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Minnesota's last 5 games on the road
Minnesota is 12-3 SU in its last 15 games when playing San Diego
Minnesota is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing on the road against San Diego
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota's last 6 games when playing on the road against San Diego

Can'tPickAWinner
BETTING ODDS TRENDS

Pittsburgh Pirates
Pittsburgh is 12-5 ATS in its last 17 games
Pittsburgh is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Pittsburgh's last 19 games
Pittsburgh is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 9 of Pittsburgh's last 13 games at home
Pittsburgh is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Philadelphia
Pittsburgh is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing Philadelphia
Pittsburgh is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Pittsburgh's last 10 games when playing at home against Philadelphia

Philadelphia Phillies
Philadelphia is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
Philadelphia is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Philadelphia is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Philadelphia's last 11 games on the road
Philadelphia is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Pittsburgh
Philadelphia is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Pittsburgh
Philadelphia is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Pittsburgh
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Philadelphia's last 10 games when playing on the road against Pittsburgh

Can'tPickAWinner
BETTING ODDS TRENDS

Atlanta Braves
Atlanta is 14-7 SU in its last 21 games
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Atlanta's last 10 games
Atlanta is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Atlanta is 18-7 SU in its last 25 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Atlanta's last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Atlanta's last 17 games at home
Atlanta is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games when playing at home against Arizona
Atlanta is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Arizona
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Atlanta's last 11 games when playing at home against Arizona

Arizona Diamondbacks
Arizona is 7-2 ATS in its last 9 games
Arizona is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games
Arizona is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Arizona's last 5 games on the road
Arizona is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Atlanta
Arizona is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Atlanta
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Arizona's last 11 games when playing on the road against Atlanta