PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone here use Maddux sports?

accuracyplease
07-08-2023, 05:24 PM
I was just curious if you've received any type of correspondence regarding getting the equal duration of time since he lost in basketball this year? I have emailed and called and am being ghosted by the service (I was hoping he was a standup guy but am starting to think he's a swindler).

accuracyplease
07-31-2023, 05:26 PM
Amazing,

I just got an email from the service and he seems to be blowing off that he had a losing basketball season and is trying to charge customers for the upcoming season instead of the equal time guarantee on his site. Caveat emptor.

accuracyplease
07-31-2023, 05:39 PM
Site info:

BASKETBALL PICKS PACKAGES

https://madduxsports.com/image2/line.png

Packages are guaranteed to show a profit or equal time is free of charge.
Season packages include March Madness Picks AND NBA Playoff picks.
Month packages run 30 days from purchase date and are not guaranteed.
You can view the picks instantly after purchase by hitting the "view your picks now button" after making your payment.

You can pay with your credit card or debit card using Paypal or Clickbank

My question to him when he sent out the NFL and basketball packages to his subscribers:

What about the basketball season? I have asked multiple times. You had a losing season and your guarantee says equal time would be given. What is the deal with that?

Maddux response:

where does it say that on the website? You are paying for the work being put in, we dont control variance.

Seriously the guy doesn't even know what he has on his own website. Unreal. He's probably trying to edit his website now, after the fact.

ConleyPicks
08-02-2023, 11:24 AM
Sounds like a scumbag who wants your money and nothing else.

Literally every scamdicapper who ever lived plays this card ::lmao::

Especially playing that card in "Vegas" where they "live it up BIG" even though they are in Reno in their mothers basement picking less than 50% flipping a coin