PDA

View Full Version : Friday 9/15/23 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Can'tPickAWinner
09-11-2023, 11:32 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
09-15-2023, 06:17 AM
Al Cimaglia: Hoosier Park Late Pick 4 Analysis September 15, 2023 | By Al Cimaglia
Grand Circuit stakes headline the 14-race Hoosier Park card along with Indiana Sire Stakes action. The 0.50 Late Pick 4 starts in Race 11, and the sequence will be my focus.

Comments and selections below are based on a fast track.

Race 11

4-Jada Caroline (8-1)-Comes off a sharp win on 9-7 after being 14 lengths back at the half and rallied strongly. It's doubtful that type of plan will work here, even if the 54.4 back half is repeated. But the Erv Miller trainee looks to be on the improve. Will need its best race ever and the price should be right to justify using on top and underneath in gimmicks.
5-Teelatini (2-1)-This is the obvious choice who very well could make it 6 in a row with a clean trip. There isn't anything to criticize and deserves respect. But the other selections appear to be getting better and could be in the mix at the top of lane.
7-All JK (5/2)-Likes to get on the engine and in the last 2 starts did just that versus Teelatini but couldn't hold the lead. Trace Tetrick set a tepid pace in the last start but to no avail. Not sure what his plan will be tonight. Is worth using but hopefully won't be over bet.
10-Lets Go Endofaera (3-1)-Team De Long pupil has been racing well. Could be rolling down the lane if gets away from the gate in good shape from the 2nd tier. This pilot isn't a slouch, and his task could be made easier if one of the long shots with inside post draws show some gate speed.

Race 12

3-Mars Hill (9/2)-Lost to T C I, the odds-on chalk in the Wellwood, that one got the jump and was driven aggressively like an overwhelming favorite. This is a nice Muscle Hill colt and should be a threat if takes to the Hoosier Park oval. Probably won't be 6 lengths behind the favorite at the half tonight and is worth a swing at the morning line price.
4-T C I (6/5)-This freshman has won 7 of 8 with the lone blemish a 2nd place finish in its first start of the year at M1. The wins have been almost effortless, and many could single here with good reason But that won't be my stance in its Hoosier debut.

Race 13

1-Tellmeitmatters (2-1)-Has been a player in every start except the two when the Welch entry left from post 9. Came off 2 straight wins and then lost last week even after pacing the 2nd half in 54.3. Has a big chance to return to winning ways.
3-Prestigious Prince (5/2)-Has hit the board in 4 of 6 finishing 2nd three times. Lewayne Miller could work a cozy trip and should be there at the wire.

Race 14

5-Round Here Buzz (7/2)-Not sure if 7/2 is a fair price for Buzz, with a 1-26 record. But drops to a better level for success and gets a new set of hands in Scott Zeron. A quick pace could help and that looks like a possibility in a competitive affair.
6-Magnificent Mark (9/2)-Winner of 2 straight has been claimed in the last 3 races. This claim could reap benefits right away, appears to fit well and isn't in a for a tag. Jacob Fox is the owner trainer, and the barn hasn't done much but this might be one of the favorites.
9-Vespa N (10-1)-Should offer a very nice price due to post 9. Finished 3rd in last at 20-1. Will look for a big try, could surprise if gets a good seat off the gate and the pace is hot.
11-Peter Dalt (15-1)-Peter gets the services of Ronnie Wrenn and that should help. Leaving from the 2nd tier isn't ideal but has been facing better and should like the company. If #2 shows some gate speed things might set-up for this long shot.

0.50 Late Pick 4

4,5,7,10/3,4/1,3/5,6,9,11
Total Bet=$32

Can'tPickAWinner
09-15-2023, 06:17 AM
Jeremy Plonk: Pimlico Friday Pick 4 Analysis September 14, 2023 | By Jeremy Plonk
Pinch-hitting this week for Frank Carulli in the ‘Fridays with Frank’ space as he enjoys a week of vacation. Week two of the Pimlico short stand kicks off with a nine-race card at Old Hilltop where the late pick four has 40 horses in the entry box with two turf races bookending a pair of dirt allowance co-feature races. Clear skies are in the forecast.

Let’s get to work.

Pimlico| Race 6 | starter optional claiming turf sprint

The inside four runners all have a ton of early gate speed, so I’m looking for the pair of finishers in this race with the best late kick. #7 Lenten Rose should be beautifully drawn with all that speed leaving insider her and be able to save ground and rally. #11 Puppymonkeybaby goes for a red-hot Keiron Magee barn and has the most formidable closing move.

Pimlico | Race 7 | allowance sprint on dirt

Brittany Russell hasn’t missed often with previous Bob Baffert transfers from California to Maryland, so expect #7 Murray to be an even-money morning line favorite extremely tough to topple. All seven rivals here have appeared for at least one claiming tag in their careers, so there’s a wide class gap. Take the single, but that fact means a shorter overall payoff expected and therefore you’ll want to keep the number of combinations down in other races and not spread too thin.

Pimlico | Race 8 | allowance route on dirt

Standing against 2-1 morning line favorite #3 All Threes here, not sure he’s as good around two turns or at Pimlico vs. Laurel. Can also toss #4 Outlier in my plays. That leaves four legitimate contenders, including either half of the Jamie Ness coupling. Preferences to #5 Iywaan and #2 Everett’s Song, the latter 3-for-3 on the local main track.

Pimlico | Race 9 | claiming turf route

As with most any non-winners of 2 lifetime claimer, I’m giving the edge to horses with the strongest single victories on their resumes. #11 Cumberland Falls’ $50,000 level Gulfstream win during the strength of the Championship Meet in late March stands out vs. these. The turf form is solid and totally disregard the last start in a dirt sprint. Despite a large field size, resist the temptation to spread and utilize the real value in singling when others are diluting their tickets.

The Ticket
7,11 with 7 with 5,2,1,6 with 11 = $4 for $.50 play

Can'tPickAWinner
09-15-2023, 06:18 AM
Brian W. Spencer's Daily Picks Churchill Downs - Race #4

Picks
Notes

#5 Scatlie
Think this race might be begging for anyone who can finish with a little authority, and she has shown a little ability to stay on in a couple of those starts so far. I'd want something more like the 4/1 ML price than the even-money offering from last out.

#7 Cowichan
Yeah, she's probably supposed to win this and will take cash accordingly, but it's tough to love a short price after five close underneath slices from as many starts. She could win by three, but I also wouldn't be surprised to see her find a way to lose again.

#11 Sassy Walker
Considered her for a long time, and I think she's in line for a great pressing trip from out here. She hasn't quite shown the final gear needed to punch past late, and that's the only concern keeping her from the top spot for me today -- same issue as the likely chalk.

Race Summary
Scatlie could get a dreamy trip in here while spying the speed, and her ability to get past some horses late should serve her well in a race where some of the logical players may be spinning their wheels a bit late.

Churchill Downs - Race #9

Picks
Notes

#5 Joyful Applause
She might be a touch better price here than she has been in her recent starts, and I think her simultaneously tactical and one-paced style might play really well from right near the pace today. Solid lead.

#6 One Time Mo
Nothing really wrong with the overall form and the way it fits here, but her late-running style can always leave her vulnerable to leaving too much to do. Think someone a bit more tactical might make sense here.

#3 Honey Hauler
You won't catch me tossing too many Presque Isle shippers if they make any sense at all on paper, and I think this one has a little bit of appeal while getting on the local turf. Price might be interesting enough to give her a look.

Race Summary
Lot of things to like about Joyful Applause here for me, as I think she might trip out while close to the splits in a spot where the race flow should give her the jump on a couple of the other key runners.

Churchill Downs - Race #10

Picks
Notes

#9 Crushed Ice
She's in the picture here with any additional move in the right direction, and I think she might find a nice spot to spy the leader from out here. Something last her last might keep her there.

#4 Chanel Point
She didn't run all that badly with some trouble in the debut in her only career dirt start, so maybe the surface switch will wake her up a little bit after a couple flat turf tries.

#6 Stagflation
She swung wide and chased a tough winner in the debut try, but there's some reasonable expectation of upside today with that run under her belt. I take her pretty seriously here, but the huge drop in price off the 59/1 debut does dampen my enthusiasm a little bit.

Race Summary
Crushed Ice might be tough in here with a good draw for the likely race shape, and I don't get the feeling that anyone's going to remember this as the deepest maiden spot of the meet.

Remington Park - Race #7

Picks
Notes

#2 Behemah Star
Think his Louisiana-bred stakes form looks competitive with this group, as he has been keeping company with a tough customer in Touchuponastar. Cozy and clever fit here.

#5 Call of Honor
He's meeting a couple others with a little bit of forward ability, but he looks like the most committed early player, and he wouldn't be a total shock for a piece. He has been in a bit tough with similar in the past, so make sure he's offering a playable price.

#1 Cosmo
Something like his last would probably make him a win candidate right back, but I don't totally trust today's race flow and think the top choice might get a touch more tactical trip.

Race Summary
Behemah Star is super reliable and has earned nearly a quarter million dollars while still being eligible for this spot. Think his baseline try makes him tough.

Remington Park - Race #8

Picks
Notes

#2 Da Prairie Girl
She's not a serious early burner, but she might find herself in an advantageous spot right up on the splits even while turning back off the bench. In the mix.

#5 Dicey
She's a pretty honest finisher and has run well locally in a few tough spots, but her overall form makes me think she's probably a slight underlay in the win pool tonight based on her realistic chances of winning this.

#1 Sinnin N Grinnin
She rarely runs a bad one in the state, and she's fast enough to never lose touch early on from the inside. She's probably adaptable enough to give her rider a couple options out of the gate. Wouldn't be any surprise.

Race Summary
Da Prairie Girl has not run often through two seasons, but her better stuff keeps her in the mix here despite having become a route runner late in her campaign last year.

Remington Park - Race #9

Picks
Notes

#7 Jazzy Lassie
Interested to see what kind of price she's going to offer on the rise from $25,000 at Lone Star, but I'll take an in-form riser with competitive lines any day if the price is right -- check the tote.

#3 Hooray for Credit
She stuck around well last out and has taken nicely to this turf route game, but she is getting short on excuses at this point and might find one or two of them a bit too tough late.

#4 Leopard Bait
Considered this one on top as she gets around two turns and tries the turf for the first time, as I could see those even types of one-turn efforts translating well to this new trip.

Race Summary
I think this is a pretty competitive spot with several win candidates, but Jazzy Lassie steps up into special weight company with reliable running lines, and I think she's going to get a dreamy trip tracking the pace.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-15-2023, 06:19 AM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Gulfstream ParkPURCHASE (https://www.equibase.com/premium/eebURLAddToCart.cfm?pid=50289&pfn=gp0915zf.pdf&exp=09/17/2023&pds=GP_-_09/15/2023&var=RACE_DATE=09/15/2023;TRACK_CODE=GP&SAP=FREEPICS)

Gulfstream Park - Race 7

$1 Daily Double / $1 Exacta / $.50 Trifecta / $.10 Superfecta / $1 Super Hi 5

Optional Claiming $25,000 • 5 Furlongs • All-Weather • Ages 3 and up • CR: 91 • Purse: $51,000 • Post: 3:53P

FOR FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON $12,000 ONCE OTHER THAN MAIDEN, CLAIMING, STARTER OR RESTRICTED OR WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES OR CLAIMING PRICE $25,000. THREE YEAR OLDS, 120 LBS.; OLDER, 123 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE SINCE JUNE 15 ALLOWED 2 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $25,000 (RACES WHERE ENTERED FOR $20,000 OR LESS NOT CONSIDERED IN ALLOWANCES)(MAIDEN RACES NOT CONSIDERED IN ALLOWANCES).

Contenders

Race Analysis

P#

Horse

Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Lone Front-runner. MISTICA TRAVIESA (CHI) is the Lone Front-runner of the race. * KEY ANGLES * GITANA: Today is a sprint and this is the horse's third or fourth start after a layoff. Horse has run a Good Race within the last 30 days. MISTICA TRAVIESA (CHI): Jockey/Trainer combination return on investment is at least +20. Horse's average winning distance is within half a furlong of today's distance (within 50 yards if a Quarter Horse race). FAWNING: Horse had a bullet workout wi thin the last seven days. Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. GUNESH: Horse has the highest TrackMaster Power Rating. Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/ surface.

GITANA

7/2

5/1

MISTICA TRAVIESA (CHI)

12/1

6/1

FAWNING

9/2

7/1

GUNESH

9/2

8/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure

MISTICA TRAVIESA (CHI)

12/1

Front-runner

GUNESH

9/2

Stalker

GITANA

7/2

Stalker

THE MRS

5/2

Stalker

FAWNING

9/2

Alternator/Stalker

ANATOMY

3/1

Trailer

ZOSTEROP

20/1

Alternator/Non-contender

Can'tPickAWinner
09-15-2023, 06:20 AM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for AlbuquerquePURCHASE (https://www.equibase.com/premium/eebURLAddToCart.cfm?pid=50289&pfn=alb0915zf.pdf&exp=09/17/2023&pds=ALB_-_09/15/2023&var=RACE_DATE=09/15/2023;TRACK_CODE=ALB&SAP=FREEPICS)

Albuquerque - Race 9

Exacta / 50 Cent Trifecta / 10 Cent Superfecta / Last Leg Pick 4 Second Half Late Daily Double

Claiming $6,250 • 1 Mile • Dirt • Ages 3 and up • CR: 92 • Purse: $14,900 • Post: 4:50P

FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NOT WON TWO RACES SINCE MARCH 15, 2023 OR WHICH HAVE NEVER WON FOUR RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 121 LBS.; OLDER, 123 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE SINCE JUNE 15 ALLOWED 3 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $6,250. NEW MEXICO BRED CLAIMING PRICE $8,000.

Contenders

Race Analysis

P#

Horse

Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Dominant Front-runner. ASTRONOMICAL is the Dominant Front-runner of the race. * KEY ANGLES * ASTRONOMICAL: Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. Horse has the highest average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/su rface. Horse has the highest average Equibase Class Rating at the distance/surface. NORTHCUT: Horse has a TrackMaster "+" designation or an "L" designation. Horse has the highest TrackMaster Power Rating. Horse ranks in the top three in average E quibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface.

ASTRONOMICAL

3/1

7/5

NORTHCUT

9/2

6/1

P#

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure

ASTRONOMICAL

3/1

Front-runner

ALLERGIC TO LOGIC

6/1

Front-runner

NORTHCUT

9/2

Alternator/Stalker

STOCK DEAL

10/1

Alternator/Stalker

REVOLT AND RIOT

6/1

Alternator/Stalker

GLENDORA MINECAT

7/2

Alternator/Non-contender

FORT STANTON SCOUT

15/1

Alternator/Non-contender

DOM WAYNE

12/1

Alternator/Non-contender

MONEY LENDER

10/1

Alternator/Non-contender

Can'tPickAWinner
Handicapped by The Turf Club AnalystsPURCHASE (https://www.equibase.com/premium/eebURLAddToCart.cfm?pid=50292&pfn=med0915zm.htm&exp=09/17/2023&pds=MED_-_09/15/2023&var=RACE_DATE=09/15/2023;TRACK_CODE=MED&SAP=FREEPICS)

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/bar.gif

Meadowlands - Race #2 - Post: 7:28pm - Claiming - 5.0 furlongs on the Turf. Purse: $21,000 Class Rating: 82

Rating: https://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpg

#8 THE SWEATY FOX (ML=6/1)
#1 FAST COREY (ML=4/1)
#6 BEN'S SUNNY ISLAND (ML=3/1)

THE SWEATY FOX - This rider and trainer have a positive ROI when they join forces. This filly usually does her best running late. Look for her way back early in the race and rolling down the lane on the tiring speed horses. In this race here, this beautiful animal has garnered the highest speed rating at the distance, so I have to give her the edge. FAST COREY - Filly has shown some pace. This shorter distance should be better for her. This horse picks up a lot of cash per start. I believe she will add to that bankroll in this event. BEN'S SUNNY ISLAND - This filly's last speed fig recorded on August 13th is in the top spot in last race speed ratings.

Vulnerable Contenders: #3 WHATCHAMACALL (ML=7/2), #5 TAK E LADY (ML=9/2), #2 BETTER CALL MAMA (ML=5/1),

WHATCHAMACALL - In any event of 5 furlongs, I like to play a contender that has been on the board in sprint events of late. Finished sixth last time. Would have to improve to finish in the money in today's event. Not probable that the speed figure she garnered on Aug 13th will be enough in this affair. TAK E LADY - Awfully hard to bet on this entrant when she hasn't been showing any gumption of late. You think this animal is going to be victorious just because she's always close. Just doesn't finish on top often. Don't think this questionable contender will make an impact in today's event. That last rating was run-of-the-mill when compared with today's Equibase class figure. BETTER CALL MAMA - Not easy to wager on this mount today. Make her show you something in a sprint event before you play her in a race of 5 furlongs. This horse just hasn't looked fit of late. Don't think this steed will do much running in today's race. That last speed rating was mediocre when compared with today's class rating.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:

#8 THE SWEATY FOX is the play if we get odds of 3/1 or better

EXACTA WAGERS:

8 with [1,6]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:

Box [1,6,8] Total Cost: $6

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:

Skip

Can'tPickAWinner
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Prairie MeadowsPURCHASE (https://www.equibase.com/premium/eebURLAddToCart.cfm?pid=50267&pfn=prm0915zz.htm&exp=09/17/2023&pds=PRM_-_09/15/2023&var=RACE_DATE=09/15/2023;TRACK_CODE=PRM&SAP=FREEPICS)
Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 6 - Maiden Special Weight - 5.5f on the Dirt. Purse: $43243 Class Rating: 53

FOR REGISTERED STATE BRED MAIDENS, FILLIES AND MARES THREE, FOUR, FIVE, AND SIX YEARS OLD. THREE YEAR OLDS, 121 LBS.; OLDER, 124 LBS.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/wg.gif

# 7 HOP AWAY HOTTIE 2/1

# 2 CLIMB TO GLORY 7/2

# 3 CAN'T MAKE ME 3/1

HOP AWAY HOTTIE has a very good shot to take this race. She has recorded formidable figures under today's conditions and will probably fare well against this field. I like the rider on this filly - very good chance to win the competition. Will probably go to the front end and should never look back. CLIMB TO GLORY - This filly with Delacruz in the irons makes her a contender. She looks quite good in this slot and I expect will be on the lead or close at the midpoint. CAN'T MAKE ME - The duo of Tohill/McShane has one of the best ROI percentages in this field. This handler has the top return on investment in this group with entries running at this distance and surface.

Can'tPickAWinner
Handicapped by The Turf Club AnalystsPURCHASE (https://www.equibase.com/premium/eebURLAddToCart.cfm?pid=50292&pfn=ct0915zm.htm&exp=09/17/2023&pds=CT_-_09/15/2023&var=RACE_DATE=09/15/2023;TRACK_CODE=CT&SAP=FREEPICS)

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/bar.gif

Charles Town - Race #8 - Post: 10:32pm - Maiden Special - 6.5 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $26,500 Class Rating: 52

Rating: https://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttps://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpg

#3 VERY VENUS (ML=9/2)

VERY VENUS - Have to make this filly a win candidate; she comes off a solid race on Aug 25th.

Vulnerable Contenders: #5 JUST HAVE FAITH (ML=8/5), #6 FAR MORE (ML=3/1), #7 OUR BREW (ML=5/1),

JUST HAVE FAITH - This closer will probably be closing much too late to make a mark in this race. FAR MORE - The Equibase speed figs are going downward. I'm not playing this horse off of that trend.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:

Putting our cash on #3 VERY VENUS to win. Have to have odds of at least 1/1 or better though

EXACTA WAGERS:

Skip

TRIFECTA WAGERS:

Skip

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:

Skip

Can'tPickAWinner
09-15-2023, 06:21 AM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Penn NationalPURCHASE (https://www.equibase.com/premium/eebURLAddToCart.cfm?pid=50267&pfn=pen0915zz.htm&exp=09/17/2023&pds=PEN_-_09/15/2023&var=RACE_DATE=09/15/2023;TRACK_CODE=PEN&SAP=FREEPICS)
Always check program numbers.

Race 3 - Maiden Special Weight - 5.0f on the Dirt. Purse: $27100 Class Rating: 66

FOR MAIDENS, TWO YEARS OLD. WEIGHT, 119 LBS.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES

# 7 SONG OF THE EAST 8/1

# 5 PTERODACTYL 4/1

# 6 CIRCLE P 15/1

SONG OF THE EAST has a solid shot to take this race and could score at a price in here. Must be given consideration as sire's progeny has among the best win rate as two-year olds. The conditioner wheels this one back quickly to race again. Sire's offspring have run admirably recently. PTERODACTYL - Must be given consideration as sire's progeny has among the best win rate as two-year olds. He is worth a look given that the trainer wins 24 percent of his races with two-year olds, which is clearly among the most respectable in the race. Kravets has earned solid returns (+36 return on investment ) with first asking starters.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-15-2023, 06:21 AM
Belmont Park Hotlist - September 15
Sep. 14, 2023

By Matt Shifman and Bob Ehalt
Hot List Key:
A: A preferred horse to watch B: Secondary horse to watch
*C: Went down 2 or more betting notches and finished 1st through 3rd
*D: Went down 2 or more betting notches and finished 4th or worse
* - 4 or more betting notches if 11-1 or more.
1st race [Clm 16000 N2L, 6F] – (2) Maggie moved from a maiden claiming score to running second at this level and was claimed. (4) Champagne Poetry was claimed for $30,000 two races back and was then moved up to a starter allowance. She has plenty of back class and drops to the softest spot of her career. (3) Phinneys Harbor was a front-end winner last month at Saratoga after moving from turf to dirt and moves to the right level to try and win again. (1) Serenade Soldier returned from a nine month layoff in a $35,000 claimer last month where she pressed the pace.
3rd race [Alw 50000s, 6F] – (5) Clubhouse was a winner two races back for a $25,000 tag by more than five lengths and gets blinkers on. Earlier in the year he was second in the Jimmy Winkfield at Aqueduct. (6) Tivy set the pace, finished second about two weeks ago, and was claimed for $35,000 by Jena Antonucci. (1) Pay Zone broke his maiden for a $40,000 tag and is projected to be on the lead in this small field. (2) Tenebris was fourth and second in his last two starts at this level but is cross-entered at Pimlico.
7th race [OC 80k/C, 6

Can'tPickAWinner
09-15-2023, 06:22 AM
Churchill Downs Hotlist - September 15
Sep. 14, 2023

By Bob Ehalt and Matt Shifman
Hot List Key:
A : A preferred horse to watch B: Secondary horse to watch
*C: Went down 2 or more betting notches in the final 3 minutes and finished 1st through 3rd
*D: Went down 2 or more betting notches and finished 4th or worse
* - 4 or more betting notches if 11-1 or more.
1st race – (6) Derrick was a game third in his debut and should post a maiden win here in a claimer. (8) Active Duty will welcome a return to a claimer. (2) Luna Vieja fits in nicely here. (4) Game Warden looms a threat in the final furlong. Betting strategy: 6 to win, place. Exacta box: 2-4-6-8.
3rd race – (3) Stanley Market steps up off a claim after a good second but can work out a good trip here. (5) Donya Know It takes a suspicious drop off a big win but looms as the one to fear. (1) Priddis has enough speed to be a threat from the rail. (10) Tap N Sway might wake up here. Betting strategy: 3 to win, place. Exacta box: 1-3-5-10. Doubles: 1-3-5-10 with 2-3-5-7. Pick 3: 1-3-5-10 with 2-3-5-7 with 4-6-8-9.
4th race – (5) Scatlie missed by a head last time and seems poised for a winning effort here. (7) Cowichan returns from a layoff and looks like the main threat. (2) Mon Dieu is a firster who can be troublesome here. (3) Red River Magic was second in her debut and cannot be ignored. Betting strategy: 5 to win, place. Exacta box: 2-3-5-7. Doubles: 2-3-5-7 with 4-6-8-9.
5th race – (8) B Wayne was widely regarded and heavily bet before his disappointing debut. Deserves a second chance here. (9) Omex was fourth in a stakes and should be the main rival. (4) Mo Rhodes can move forward off a useful debut. (6) Northen Flame was third last time and may take a step forward here. Betting strategy: 8 to win, place. Exacta box: 4-6-8-9.
8th race – (2) Normandy Hero took a big step forward in his second start and should produce another strong effort here. (3) American Rascal returns from Royal Ascot and has been working sharply. (5) Call Me Andy has been turning in good efforts in stakes company and figures to be a big threat here. (6) Balta has a nice turn of speed and could hang around until the end. Betting strategy: 2 to win, place. Exacta box: 2-3-5-6.

Can'tPickAWinner
09-15-2023, 06:23 AM
Los Alamitos Tip Sheet - September 15
Sep. 14, 2023

Historically our BEST BETS have finished in the money 68% of the time at this track.

RACE #1 $30,000 MAIDEN CLAIMING
5 1/2 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 4:00 PM ET

BEST BET: #2 WORK IT

PICK ORDER
M/L
P#
HORSE NAME
JOCKEY

WIN
2-1
Work It
E A Maldonado

PLACE
7-5
Details Matter
J Valdivia Jr.

SHOW
6-1
Pleaseusetheportal
J Torrealba

WILD CARD
5-1
Pharoahs List
R A Vazquez

ALTERNATE 1
10-1
Dawson
C Ortega

ALTERNATE 2
8-1
Screaming Virginia
J D Lopez

* EXACTA: 2-1 BOX, 1-4 BOX, 4-6 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/2/4 BOX, 1/4/6 BOX

RACE #2 $10,000 CLAIMING
5 1/2 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 4:28 PM ET

BEST BET: #2 ROSE GIRL

PICK ORDER
M/L
P#
HORSE NAME
JOCKEY

WIN
5-2
Rose Girl
A Alsagoor

PLACE
2-1
Bella Baby
R A Vazquez

SHOW
9-5
Parco
E Payeras

WILD CARD
9-2
Sapadilla
D A Herrera

ALTERNATE 1
8-1
Zzyzx
J Couton

* EXACTA: 2-4 BOX, 4-1 BOX, 1-5 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/2/4 BOX, 1/4/5 BOX

RACE #3 $20,000 MAIDEN CLAIMING
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 4:56 PM ET

BEST BET: #6 MY BROTHER MIKE

PICK ORDER
M/L
P#
HORSE NAME
JOCKEY

WIN
5-2
My Brother Mike
E A Maldonado

PLACE
3-1
Ranger Joe
R A Vazquez

SHOW
4-1
Road of Love
C Ortega

WILD CARD
2-1
Bluegrass Ryder
A Escobedo

ALTERNATE 1
6-1
Acceleray
R S Ramirez

ALTERNATE 2
20-1
Number One Son
J Torrealba

* EXACTA: 6-2 BOX, 2-5 BOX, 5-1 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/5/6 BOX, 1/2/5 BOX

RACE #4 $21,000 STARTER ALLOWANCE
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 5:24 PM ET

PICK ORDER
M/L
P#
HORSE NAME
JOCKEY

WIN
3-1
Lasting Love
R A Vazquez

PLACE
7-2
Gayles Evening
R S Ramirez

SHOW
5-2
Indys Star
D A Herrera

WILD CARD
9-2
Aloha Kitten
M Gutierrez

ALTERNATE 1
3-1
A New Peace
A Ayuso

ALTERNATE 2
12-1
Flat Out Joy
C Figueroa

* EXACTA: 3-1 BOX, 1-2 BOX, 2-4 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/2/3 BOX, 1/2/4 BOX

RACE #5 $17,000 STARTER ALLOWANCE
5 1/2 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 5:52 PM ET

PICK ORDER
M/L
P#
HORSE NAME
JOCKEY

WIN
5-2
Project Leader
R S Ramirez

PLACE
1-1
My Man Bags
T J Pereira

SHOW
7-2
Handrsdream
E Payeras

WILD CARD
12-1
Nolongerahobby
G Franco

ALTERNATE 1
8-1
Equipo A
R A Vazquez

ALTERNATE 2
15-1
Debt Monger
D A Herrera

* EXACTA: 1-4 BOX, 4-3 BOX, 3-5 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/3/4 BOX, 3/4/5 BOX

RACE #6 $28,000 STARTER ALLOWANCE
6 1/2 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 6:20 PM ET

PICK ORDER
M/L
P#
HORSE NAME
JOCKEY

WIN
5-2
So Im Told
E Payeras

PLACE
8-5
The Key Is Unity
H I Berrios

SHOW
4-1
Soul of Midnight
R S Ramirez

WILD CARD
7-2
Mars On Fire
T J Pereira

ALTERNATE 1
15-1
Tigers Arrow
C Ortega

ALTERNATE 2
8-1
Galoping Cat
E A Maldonado

* EXACTA: 3-6 BOX, 6-4 BOX, 4-1 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 3/4/6 BOX, 1/4/6 BOX

RACE #7 $10,000 CLAIMING
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 6:48 PM ET

PICK ORDER
M/L
P#
HORSE NAME
JOCKEY

WIN
5-2
Tembo
A Alsagoor

PLACE
7-2
Red Cross Knight
E A Maldonado

SHOW
2-1
Midnight Special
R A Vazquez

WILD CARD
7-2
Perfect D
E Payeras

ALTERNATE 1
10-1
Dr. Troutman
R S Ramirez

ALTERNATE 2
12-1
Fast Per Se
E Hernandez

* EXACTA: 2-7 BOX, 7-8 BOX, 8-6 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/7/8 BOX, 6/7/8 BOX

Can'tPickAWinner
09-15-2023, 06:23 AM
Belmont Park Tip Sheet - September 15
Sep. 14, 2023

Historically our BEST BETS have finished in the money 71% of the time at this track.

RACE #1 $16,000 CLAIMING
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 1:05 PM ET

BEST BET: #4 CHAMPAGNE POETRY

PICK ORDER
M/L
P#
HORSE NAME
JOCKEY

WIN
2-1
Champagne Poetry
K Davis

PLACE
9-5
Maggie
D Davis

SHOW
6-1
Serenade Soldier
R Silvera

WILD CARD
6-1
Phinneys Harbor
L R Rivera Jr.

ALTERNATE 1
9-2
Baby Sox
M Iorio

ALTERNATE 2
8-1
Goodbye Kyle
I Castillo

* EXACTA: 4-2 BOX, 2-1 BOX, 1-3 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/2/4 BOX, 1/2/3 BOX

RACE #2 $30,000 MAIDEN CLAIMING
1 MILE ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 1:36 PM ET

PICK ORDER
M/L
P#
HORSE NAME
JOCKEY

WIN
5-2
Mucho Mama Mia
I Ortiz Jr.

PLACE
9-2
Unholy
T McCarthy

SHOW
6-1
Cause Im Elegant
J A Gomez

WILD CARD
7-2
Strange Fruit
J L Ortiz

ALTERNATE 1
10-1
Power and Glory
M Iorio

ALTERNATE 2
5-1
Shotgun Patsy
J R Martinez

* EXACTA: 5-1 BOX, 1-8 BOX, 8-2 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/5/8 BOX, 1/2/8 BOX

RACE #3 $65,000 STARTER ALLOWANCE
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 2:07 PM ET

PICK ORDER
M/L
P#
HORSE NAME
JOCKEY

WIN
9-2
Barons Legacy
M Franco

PLACE
9-5
Tivy
J Castellano

SHOW
7-2
Tenebris
D Davis

WILD CARD
4-1
Built to Last
K Carmouche

ALTERNATE 1
6-1
Clubhouse
F Prat

ALTERNATE 2
5-1
Pay Zone
J Lezcano

* EXACTA: 3-6 BOX, 6-2 BOX, 2-4 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/3/6 BOX, 2/4/6 BOX

RACE #4 $85,000 ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING
1 1/16 MILES ON THE OUTER TURF - POST TIME: 2:39 PM ET

PICK ORDER
M/L
P#
HORSE NAME
JOCKEY

WIN
7-2
Lets Go Big Blue
J Lezcano

PLACE
5-1
Rough Draft
I Ortiz Jr.

SHOW
6-1
Rinaldi
K Davis

WILD CARD
9-2
Agent Creed
J L Ortiz

ALTERNATE 1
6-1
Citizen K
M Franco

ALTERNATE 2
6-1
Straight Arrow
J Rosario

* EXACTA: 5-10 BOX, 10-3 BOX, 3-2 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 3/5/10 BOX, 2/3/10 BOX

RACE #5 $75,000 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
1 1/16 MILES ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 3:11 PM ET

PICK ORDER
M/L
P#
HORSE NAME
JOCKEY

WIN
5-1
She Is All Busines
J Alvarado

PLACE
6-1
Awesome Czech
M Franco

SHOW
7-2
Once an Eagle
F Prat

WILD CARD
10-1
Free for Me
J L Ortiz

ALTERNATE 1
9-2
Alittlebitnaughty
I Ortiz Jr.

ALTERNATE 2
10-1
Boxed Wine
J Castellano

* EXACTA: 8-3 BOX, 3-7 BOX, 7-9 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 3/7/8 BOX, 3/7/9 BOX

RACE #6 $90,000 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
6 1/2 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 3:43 PM ET

BEST BET: #4 ONLOOKER

PICK ORDER
M/L
P#
HORSE NAME
JOCKEY

WIN
5-2
Onlooker
I Ortiz Jr.

PLACE
9-2
La Girvina
J L Ortiz

SHOW
7-2
Thought Experiment
M Franco

WILD CARD
6-1
Put the Crazy Away
F Prat

ALTERNATE 1
9-2
Feathering
J Alvarado

ALTERNATE 2
8-1
Risk Free
J Rosario

* EXACTA: 4-6 BOX, 6-8 BOX, 8-7 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 4/6/8 BOX, 6/7/8 BOX

RACE #7 $105,000 ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING
6 1/2 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 4:17 PM ET

BEST BET: #8 ROTKNEE

PICK ORDER
M/L
P#
HORSE NAME
JOCKEY

WIN
7-2
Rotknee
J Lezcano

PLACE
9-2
Ny Traffic
I Ortiz Jr.

SHOW
5-1
Kinetic Sky
M Franco

WILD CARD
4-1
1A
Colonel Bowman
I Castillo

ALTERNATE 1
4-1
Synthesis
J Castellano

ALTERNATE 2
6-1
Sheriff Bianco
J L Ortiz

* EXACTA: 8-6 BOX, 6-7 BOX, 7-1 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 6/7/8 BOX, 1/6/7 BOX

RACE #8 $135,000 STAKES
1 MILE ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 4:49 PM ET

** BONUS COMMENTARY ** $135,000 WINTER MEMORIES STAKES

PICK ORDER
M/L
P#
HORSE NAME
JOCKEY

WIN
6-1
Sacred Wish
J R Velazquez

PLACE
4-1
Liguria
I Ortiz Jr.

SHOW
7-2
Tax Implications
M Franco

WILD CARD
6-1
Soviet Excess
D Davis

ALTERNATE 1
5-1
Silver Skillet
J Rosario

ALTERNATE 2
8-1
Lady Beth
F Prat

* EXACTA: 3-1 BOX, 1-8 BOX, 8-7 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/3/8 BOX, 1/7/8 BOX

COMMENTS: SACRED WISH gets to try turf for the first time and fits here is she likes it. LIGURIA has as many turf wins as anyone in this field. TAX IMPLICATIONS if she gets a better trip than last time will be tough in here. SOVIET EXCESS is very consistent and should be around at the end.

RACE #9 $75,000 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
6 FURLONGS ON THE OUTER TURF - POST TIME: 5:21 PM ET

PICK ORDER
M/L
P#
HORSE NAME
JOCKEY

WIN
7-2
Gioia Mia
I Ortiz Jr.

PLACE
6-1
Sun and Wind
F Prat

SHOW
3-1
Being Betty
J Lezcano

WILD CARD
6-1
Follow Your Arrow
J Rosario

ALTERNATE 1
5-1
Stormy Disco
T McCarthy

ALTERNATE 2
10-1
Needed
J Castellano

* EXACTA: 8-4 BOX, 4-1 BOX, 1-9 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/4/8 BOX, 1/4/9 BOX

Can'tPickAWinner
09-15-2023, 06:24 AM
Churchill Downs Tip Sheet - September 15
Sep. 14, 2023

Historically our BEST BETS have finished in the money 70% of the time at this track.

RACE #1 $75,000 MAIDEN CLAIMING
1 1/16 MILES ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 12:45 PM ET

PICK ORDER
M/L
P#
HORSE NAME
JOCKEY

WIN
7-2
Dr Kringle
C Landeros

PLACE
4-1
Derrick
T Gaffalione

SHOW
9-2
Luna Vieja
E Morales

WILD CARD
3-1
Game Warden
M Garcia

ALTERNATE 1
10-1
First Player
B J Hernandez Jr.

ALTERNATE 2
8-1
Fear of Union
J Graham

* EXACTA: 5-6 BOX, 6-2 BOX, 2-4 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/5/6 BOX, 2/4/6 BOX

RACE #2 $20,000 CLAIMING
1 MILE ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 1:14 PM ET

PICK ORDER
M/L
P#
HORSE NAME
JOCKEY

WIN
3-1
Longshadow
T Gaffalione

PLACE
7-2
Lucky Boss
E Esquivel

SHOW
5-2
Carmichael
C A Torres

WILD CARD
8-1
Mr. Peterkin
L Machado

ALTERNATE 1
7-2
Trigger Happy
F Arrieta

ALTERNATE 2
12-1
Coalminers Kitten
R Miranda

* EXACTA: 5-1 BOX, 1-7 BOX, 7-3 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/5/7 BOX, 1/3/7 BOX

RACE #3 $10,000 CLAIMING
6 1/2 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 1:43 PM ET

BEST BET: #3 STANLEY MARKET

PICK ORDER
M/L
P#
HORSE NAME
JOCKEY

WIN
3-1
Stanley Market
Y Navas

PLACE
6-1
Duplicitous
F Arrieta

SHOW
9-5
Donya Know It
F Geroux

WILD CARD
8-1
Tap N Sway
T Gaffalione

ALTERNATE 1
15-1
Joans Way
J Loveberry

ALTERNATE 2
6-1
Priddis
C A Emigh

* EXACTA: 3-4 BOX, 4-5 BOX, 5-10 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 3/4/5 BOX, 4/5/10 BOX

RACE #4 $120,000 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
5 1/2 FURLONGS ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 2:13 PM ET

PICK ORDER
M/L
P#
HORSE NAME
JOCKEY

WIN
4-1
Scatlie
D Cannon

PLACE
12-1
Three Polks
G Saez

SHOW
2-1
Cowichan
G Corrales

WILD CARD
6-1
Red River Magic
F Arrieta

ALTERNATE 1
8-1
Endora
T Gaffalione

ALTERNATE 2
12-1
Mon Dieu
C A Torres

* EXACTA: 5-4 BOX, 4-7 BOX, 7-3 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 4/5/7 BOX, 3/4/7 BOX

RACE #5 $120,000 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
1 1/16 MILES ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 2:45 PM ET

PICK ORDER
M/L
P#
HORSE NAME
JOCKEY

WIN
5-1
B Wayne
F Geroux

PLACE
6-1
Northern Flame
J R Leparoux

SHOW
5-2
Real Men Violin
B J Hernandez Jr.

WILD CARD
10-1
Farm Team
C J Lanerie

ALTERNATE 1
3-1
Omex
T Gaffalione

ALTERNATE 2
8-1
Phreddie Mac
C A Torres

* EXACTA: 8-6 BOX, 6-1 BOX, 1-3 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 1/6/8 BOX, 1/3/6 BOX

RACE #6 $72,000 STARTER ALLOWANCE
6 1/2 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 3:18 PM ET

BEST BET: #5 CONDIMENT GIRL

PICK ORDER
M/L
P#
HORSE NAME
JOCKEY

WIN
3-1
Condiment Girl
C A Torres

PLACE
4-1
Home Port
L Machado

SHOW
5-2
Whats to Do
J Talamo

WILD CARD
9-2
One Way Or Another
M Garcia

ALTERNATE 1
7-2
Argumental
T Gaffalione

ALTERNATE 2
12-1
Coexist
E Morales

* EXACTA: 5-7 BOX, 7-2 BOX, 2-4 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/5/7 BOX, 2/4/7 BOX

RACE #7 $120,000 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
1 1/16 MILES ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 3:50 PM ET

BEST BET: #3 BLACK DIAMOND

PICK ORDER
M/L
P#
HORSE NAME
JOCKEY

WIN
4-1
Black Diamond
C Landeros

PLACE
6-1
Parchment Party
J Graham

SHOW
5-1
Collins
T Gaffalione

WILD CARD
7-2
Le Gris
J R Leparoux

ALTERNATE 1
8-1
Allied Victory
L Machado

ALTERNATE 2
9-2
Django
B J Hernandez Jr.

* EXACTA: 3-4 BOX, 4-6 BOX, 6-1 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 3/4/6 BOX, 1/4/6 BOX

RACE #8 $127,000 ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING
6 1/2 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 4:22 PM ET

PICK ORDER
M/L
P#
HORSE NAME
JOCKEY

WIN
3-1
Normandy Hero
A Achard

PLACE
8-5
American Rascal
T Gaffalione

SHOW
5-1
Balta
C A Torres

WILD CARD
6-1
Coulditbemajic
R Bejarano

ALTERNATE 1
9-2
Call Me Andy
M Garcia

ALTERNATE 2
12-1
Sponge Bath
F Arrieta

* EXACTA: 2-3 BOX, 3-6 BOX, 6-4 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 2/3/6 BOX, 3/4/6 BOX

RACE #9 $134,000 ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING
1 1/8 MILES ON THE TURF - POST TIME: 4:55 PM ET

PICK ORDER
M/L
P#
HORSE NAME
JOCKEY

WIN
4-1
One Time Mo
C J Lanerie

PLACE
3-1
Fancy Martini
J Graham

SHOW
12-1
Friendlypersuasion
J A Torres

WILD CARD
5-1
Shes Gone
M Garcia

ALTERNATE 1
6-1
Joyful Applause
O Mojica

ALTERNATE 2
9-2
Lady Hideaway
B J Hernandez Jr.

* EXACTA: 6-8 BOX, 8-4 BOX, 4-1 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 4/6/8 BOX, 1/4/8 BOX

RACE #10 $92,000 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT
6 FURLONGS ON THE DIRT - POST TIME: 5:26 PM ET

PICK ORDER
M/L
P#
HORSE NAME
JOCKEY

WIN
5-1
Itsablingthing
F Peterson

PLACE
3-1
Stagflation
J Graham

SHOW
6-1
Chanel Point
F Arrieta

WILD CARD
6-1
My Best Day Ever
C J Lanerie

ALTERNATE 1
8-1
Imperator Furiosa
L Machado

ALTERNATE 2
4-1
Crushed Ice
R Gutierrez

* EXACTA: 8-6 BOX, 6-4 BOX, 4-7 BOX

* TRIFECTA: 4/6/8 BOX, 4/6/7 BOX

ConleyPicks
09-15-2023, 06:29 AM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Charles Town

Charles Town - Race 5

Exacta / Trifecta / Superfecta / Daily Double (Races 5-6) Pick 3 (Races 5-6-7) / Pick 4 (Races 5-6-7-8)

Allowance • 6 1/2 Furlongs • Dirt • Ages 3 and up • CR: 77 • Purse: $28,400 • Post: 9:02P

FOR ACCREDITED WEST VIRGINIA-BRED THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON THREE RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 122 LBS.; OLDER, 124 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE SINCE AUGUST 15 ALLOWED 2 LBS. A RACE SINCE JULY 15 ALLOWED 4 LBS. (RACES WHERE ENTERED FOR $15,000 OR LESS NOT CONSIDERED IN WEIGHT ALLOWANCES).

Contenders

Race Analysis

P#

Horse

Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Fast-paced Race. There are many horses that could vie for the early lead. Check on scratches of any of the Front-runners. * KEY ANGLES * NOCASHREFUNDS: Today is a sprint and this is the horse's third or fourth start after a layoff. MA RCHED: Horse is highest ranked on Good Speed and Good Class. GRUMPY'S BUDDY: Jockey win percentage over the last 30 days is at least 18. I'LLTAKECAREOFIT: Today is a sprint and this is the horse's third or fourth start after a layoff. JUBA BOUND: Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface.

NOCASHREFUNDS

6/1

5/1

MARCHED

10/1

7/1

GRUMPY'S BUDDY

8/1

7/1

I'LLTAKECAREOFIT

6/1

8/1

JUBA BOUND

10/1

10/1

P#

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure

MAKIN' GOLD

12/1

Front-runner

I'LLTAKECAREOFIT

6/1

Front-runner

JAZZ WITH DENIS

5/2

Front-runner

MARCHED

10/1

Alternator/Front-runner

NOCASHREFUNDS

6/1

Stalker

REVEREND JACK

3/1

Stalker

JUBA BOUND

10/1

Alternator/Stalker

HAZEDNCONFUSED

20/1

Alternator/Stalker

GRUMPY'S BUDDY

8/1

Trailer

STROLLINGINTHEWIND

20/1

Trailer

ConleyPicks
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Lone Star ParkAlways check program numbers.

Race 11 - Maiden - 350y on the Dirt. Purse: $15000 Class Rating: 87

QUARTER HORSE 350Y, FOR MAIDENS, FILLIES TWO YEARS OLD. WEIGHT, 124 LBS.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES

# 5 FEARLESS WAGON Z 4/5

# 7 QUEEN RECORDS 8/1

# 2 BELGRAVIA 8/1

FEARLESS WAGON Z looks to be a respectable contender. Has respectable Equibase Speed Figs and has to be considered for a bet in this event. The Equibase Speed Figure of 82 from her most recent affair looks very good in here. The average Equibase class rating alone makes this entrant a key contender. QUEEN RECORDS - As of late Calderon has been scorching which may give the edge to this filly. BELGRAVIA - Is a key contender - given the 62 speed rating from her most recent race.

ConleyPicks
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

http://www.trackmaster.com/images/bar.gif

Woodbine - Race #7 - Post: 4:27pm - Claiming - 5.0 furlongs on the Turf. Purse: $40,200 Class Rating: 83

Rating: http://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpg

#2 ALLEN DIGGS (ML=2/1)
#3 THE PREDICAMENT (ML=5/2)
#1 ROYAL MAHOGANY (ML=9/2)

ALLEN DIGGS - I believe Tharrenos is making a good move here. This gelding can only profit from the shorter distance. In this race here, this thoroughbred has recorded the highest speed fig at the distance, so I have to give him the edge. Earnings per race entered is something that I think can be a vital selection factor. This animal is ranked at the very top in this bunch. THE PREDICAMENT - Last out, this one was in a race at Gulfstream Park in a race with a class rating of 92. Dropping a significant amount in class rating in today's event puts him in a solid position today. This jock/conditioner duo has been producing a very profitable ROI, right at +238. This animal has the class to win the race. A tactical ride by Stein, and this one could bound home the winner. ROYAL MAHOGANY - I believe Joseph is making a good move here. This gelding can only be aided by the shorter trip. Vives rode this horse for the first time last race out and comes right back this time. This gelding has been training well, and the recent bullet work says he's primed for a big race today. Lets try to beat the morning-line choices with this gelding. Just missed last out, but ran a pretty decent race.

Vulnerable Contenders: #6 GRAND ALLIANCE (ML=7/2), #5 SOUPER RUSH (ML=8/1),

GRAND ALLIANCE - This mount gave a less than rousing performance last time finishing fifth. Don't see any chance of improvement in today's event. SOUPER RUSH - Hard to support any horse with declining speed figs of 75/72/65. Somewhat easily forgotten speed figure last out at Woodbine at 6 furlongs. Don't think this racer will improve too much today.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:

Doesn't look like any horse is going to be the right price to make a straight wager

EXACTA WAGERS:

Skip

TRIFECTA WAGERS:

Box [1,2,3] Total Cost: $6

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:

Skip

ConleyPicks
09-15-2023, 06:30 AM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Delaware ParkAlways check program numbers.

Race 1 - Claiming - 8.3f on the Dirt. Purse: $26000 Class Rating: 80

FOR THREE YEAR OLDS OR FOUR YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON THREE RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 121 LBS.; OLDER, 124 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE AT A MILE OR OVER SINCE AUGUST 15, 2023 ALLOWED 2 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $25,000, FOR EACH $2,500 TO $20,000 2 LBS.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES

# 4 GRAND PICK 5/2

# 3 DELTA RIDGE 4/1

# 6 WINGED FOOT 9/5

GRAND PICK looks to be a quite good contender. Has strong speed figures and has to be considered for a wager here. Have to suppose this pony will do well again this time around. The speed rating of 82 from his last affair looks competitive in here. DELTA RIDGE - Has to be given a chance against this field displaying strong figs lately and an average Equibase Speed Figure of 71 under similar conditions. Is difficult not to examine given the company run in lately. WINGED FOOT - Has been moving in the most competitive company of the field lately. Have to bet on this money-making jock and handler tandem.

ConleyPicks
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Prairie Meadows

Prairie Meadows - Race 10

Win/ Place/ Show/ Quinella / Exacta / Trifecta (.50 Minimum Superfecta (.10 Minimum) / Jackpot Super Hi 5 (.20 Minimum)

Maiden Claiming $10,000 • 5 Furlongs • Dirt • Ages 3-6 • CR: 49 • Purse: $17,821 • Post: 9:52P

FOR REGISTERED STATE BRED MAIDENS, FILLIES AND MARES THREE, FOUR, FIVE, AND SIX YEARS OLD. THREE YEAR OLDS, 121 LBS.; OLDER, 124 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $10,000.

Contenders

Race Analysis

P#

Horse

Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Basic Race. This race has a mixed pace scenario. Check on scratches of any of the Front-runners (to look for a lone Front-runner). * KEY ANGLES * HOODWICKED: Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. SWEET STROLL: Horse has the highest TrackMaster Power Rating. Horse has the highest average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. UNGLUED: Horse ranks in the top three i n average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Class Rating at the distance/surface.

HOODWICKED

10/1

7/2

SWEET STROLL

5/2

5/1

UNGLUED

5/1

10/1

P#

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure

HOODWICKED

10/1

Front-runner

UNGLUED

5/1

Front-runner

KYLIES HOPE

3/1

Alternator/Front-runner

DIXIE SHARPIE

6/1

Trailer

SWEET STROLL

5/2

Trailer

SKYLAR'S FIRE

15/1

Alternator/Non-contender

KAMEA

4/1

Alternator/Non-contender

LARNED

20/1

Alternator/Non-contender

APACHE FLIGHT

20/1

Alternator/Non-contender

ConleyPicks
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

http://www.trackmaster.com/images/bar.gif

Belmont at the Big A - Race #4 - Post: 2:39pm - Optional Claiming - 8.5 furlongs on the Turf. Purse: $85,000 Class Rating: 97

Rating: http://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttp://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttp://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpghttp://www.trackmaster.com/images/golden.jpg

#9 OCALA DREAM (ML=8/1)
#8 CITIZEN K (ML=6/1)
#3 RINALDI (ML=6/1)

OCALA DREAM - This gelding has the top turf number in his last race. It doesn't take a college grad like The Brain to figure this here racer has a good chance. You'll be making money left and right by turning your gambling cash onto this rider/conditioner combination. Maker adds Lasix to this one today. I'd look for a significant improvement. This horse ran off the board at Saratoga in the last race on the soft turf. He should improve in this event without the off-track conditions. CITIZEN K - Have to give this gelding a good shot. Ran a strong outing last time around the track within the last month or so. RINALDI - I think Belmont at the Big A players know a good thing when they see the jockey/trainer twosome of Davis and Bond. Their winning percentage together has been strong. Jockey hops up atop after getting to know the horse by riding last time around the track. That's always a good tip. Bond, the trainer, shows intent by adding Lasix today. A positive sign. A definite class advantage goes to this horse. What that tells me is he will be very competitive in this race on the grass.

Vulnerable Contenders: #14 BREW PUB (ML=3/1), #12 COLLOQUY (ML=7/2), #5 LET'S GO BIG BLUE (ML=7/2),

BREW PUB - Had to give me a whole lot more in the last race. Never made much of an impact. COLLOQUY - This gelding registered a rating in his last race which likely isn't good enough today. LET'S GO BIG BLUE - Thoroughbred ran a great speed figure last time out, but that was on the soft turf.

http://www.trackmaster.com/images/tophat.jpgGUEST COMMENTARY: The Brain - OCALA DREAM - I believe there is a good probability this gelding could win this race based on a strong closing kick.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:

Play #9 OCALA DREAM to win if you can get odds of 5/2 or more

EXACTA WAGERS:

9 with [3,8]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:

Box [3,8,9] Total Cost: $6

ConleyPicks
Handicapped by Compubet Standard at Freehold Raceway

CompuBet Free Pick! CompuBet 09/15 FREEHOLD
Prog Contestant M/L Points Pre Mud_Q X_>21 Form "I"Class Fav Adj SpdDriver Points
Race#: 1- - PACE 09/15 FREEHOLD
1 Hold My Tiara 6/1 484.78 100 30.0 75.0 1:58.2 Abbatiello, Eric 9
7 Sweet Moves 10/1 453.46 80 28.3 79.0 1:58.6 Siegelman, Austin 20
4 Phelgon 3/1 447.59 60 >21 10.0 74.7 1:58.4 Marohn, Jim Jr 33
5 Brickyard Beacon 6/1 434.62 80 63.3 71.0 1:58.9 Baynes, Ray 9
6 Jossie James A 2/1 403.75 80 10.0 80.0 1:59.4 Beckwith, Brett 21

ConleyPicks
09-15-2023, 06:31 AM
Handicapped by Compubet Standard at Century Mile

CompuBet Free Pick! CompuBet 09/15 CENTURY MILE
Prog Contestant M/L Points Pre Mud_Q X_>21 Form "I"Class Fav Adj SpdDriver Points
Race#: 2- - PACE 09/15 CENTURY MILE
1 You Promyst 7/2 665.38 100 65.0 54.0 B/F 1:52.3 Gagne, Jean Francois12
2 Outlawguns N Roses 1/1 633.28 50 >21 98.3 77.1 1:53.0 Kelly, David A 21
6 Severe Turbulence 6/1 618.25 60 65.0 65.0 1:55.1 Campbell, J Brandon 26
5 Long Gone Lover 12/1 564.96 70 >21 46.7 75.5 1:55.2 Sobey, Nathan K 21
7 My Little Chloe 8/1 497.62 80 61.7 63.0 1:57.1 Gray, Jamie D 12

ConleyPicks
Handicapped by Chatsworth Consortium at Scioto DownsAlways check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.Race 7 - Post: 8:07 - 1 mile. PACE - Class Rating: 77 - Purse:$9000 - FILLIES AND MARES CLAIMING HANDICAP $8,000-10,000

CONSORTIUM CHOICES

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/chats.gif
# 5 FLOSSIE N 8/5

# 4 MACHS DRAGON 5/2

# 3 AINT SHE PERFECT 5/1

FLOSSIE N very likely should be supported as the horse to beat in this race. Overall numbers appear respectable. Can't throw out at this point. Take a look at this standardbred's average speed rating of 78 and compare to today's class rating. Looks like a really good wager. Had one of the best TrackMaster speed figs of the field of starters in her last affair. Must use in your wagers. MACHS DRAGON - Really good driver/trainer, winning 19 percent of the time. Looks like a tremendous wager. When the trainer Redder puts Noble up for the drive very nice things happen. Just check out the 36 pct return on investment. AINT SHE PERFECT - Has competitive speed ratings and unquestionably has to be considered for a wager in this event. Good for a win bet just off the great prior class statistics. Have to like this horse.

ConleyPicks
Handicapped by TrackMaster Greg at The Meadows

P#

PP

HORSE NAME

M/L

DRIVER - WIN%

RACE 12

HIDE YOUR MULA
5/2
Palone, Dave - 24

DIRTY DREAMS
6/1
Monti, Drew - 8

DREAM OF DRAGONS
10/1
Johnston, Shawn - 4

JAZZMATAZZ
8/1
Indof, Jeremy - 11

PAYCHECK
2/1
Killeen, Jack - 6

BOOZIN N CRUISIN
12/1
Brown, Brady - 8

LYONS SHARPIE
20/1
Myers, Hunter - 14

MALOUCIOUS
20/1
Walters, Justin - 7

MAJOR MEGAN
12/1
Macdonald, Mark - 10

ConleyPicks
Handicapped by Chatsworth Consortium at Harrah's PhiladelphiaAlways check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.Race 9 - Post: 3:05 - 1 mile. PACE - Class Rating: 94 - Purse:$13000 - NON WINNERS $15,250 LAST 5 STARTS PA PREFERRED PER PHRC #2 AND #8 RACE UNCOUPLED

CONSORTIUM CHOICES

https://www.trackmaster.com/images/chats.gif
# 5 SPORT SECRET 5/2

# 4 I'LL DRINK TO THAT 3/1

# 8 THIS IS THE PLAN 5/1

Hard not to think about SPORT SECRET as the top contender this time. This interesting entrant achieved a respectable TrackMaster Speed Rating last out. Looks sharp to come right back. Win statistic for this driver/trainer is a sparkling 20 percent - excellent probability. This entrant will be greatly helped with Napolitano controlling. 19 percent winners the last 30 days. I'LL DRINK TO THAT - Squaring off quite well, achieved a bang-up speed rating in his most recent race (85). When starting from the 4 slot, a better than expected win percentage has resulted. THIS IS THE PLAN - Bongiorno is racking up the wins within the recent past. Fantastic win pct makes this horse our choice. His 96 average has this gelding among the most solid speed figs today.

ConleyPicks
Handicapped by TrackMaster Greg at Yonkers Raceway

P#

PP

HORSE NAME

M/L

DRIVER - WIN%

RACE 3

MY MIND IS MADEUP
5/2
Marohn, Jim Jr - 10

OHIO VINTAGE
9/2
Siegelman, Austin - 10

FOX VALLEY INFERNO
8/5
Kakaley, Matt - 19

MY DELIGHT
6/1
Bartlett, Jason - 23

LEAVE AND ROLL
10/1
Bongiorno, Joe - 19

LETTUCERIPRITA A
8/1
Holland, Brent - 12

ConleyPicks
09-15-2023, 06:32 AM
Free play from Mike Wynn
Free Pick: Houston w/Javier -190 over Kansas City

ConleyPicks
Free play from Totals4UFriday Free Selection: Detroit Tigers/Los Angeles Angels over 7

ConleyPicks
Free play from #1 SportsFriday's Free Play: New York Yankees - 165

ConleyPicks
Free play from Huddle Up Sports
Friday Free Play
NY Yankees Cole -165

ConleyPicks
09-15-2023, 06:33 AM
Free play from Hollywood AnthonyYour Free Play from Hollywood

MLB Take NY Mets -110

ConleyPicks
Free play from Platinum Plays

Your Free Pick: the Milwaukee Brewers -190 over Washington

ConleyPicks
Free play from Nevada Sharpshooter
Your free winner for Friday :Take WASHINGTON/MILWAUKEE OVER the total of 8.5 runs

ConleyPicks
Free play from Arthur RalphFree play 109-80 run FRI Tampa w/ Eflin-125

ConleyPicks
09-15-2023, 06:34 AM
Free play from Vegas Steam Line
Your FREE WINNER for Friday: TORONTO (Berrios) -135 over Boston

ConleyPicks
Free play from John Anthony SportsJohn Anthony Free Selection for Friday
Take the Minnesota Twins (MLB)

ConleyPicks
Free play from Chris TudorSPORTS TUDOR'S FREEPLAY FOR FRIDAY!
MLB NY Yankees/Pittsburgh OVER the total of 7.5 runs!

ConleyPicks
Free play from Razor SharpYOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR FRIDAY: TAMPA BAY (Eflin) -130 over Baltimore

ConleyPicks
Free play from Atlantic SportsFriday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: Atlanta Braves - 200

ConleyPicks
09-15-2023, 06:35 AM
Free play from Hawkeye SportsFriday's Free Pick: Atlanta Braves - 200

ConleyPicks
Free play from High Stakes SyndicateFree Selection for Friday: Oakland Athletics + 175

ConleyPicks
Steve Janus

1* Free Sharp Play on Cruz Azul+136 (Soccer)