PDA

View Full Version : Vans Week 3 Picks

Vanquisher
09-10-2008, 03:04 PM
CFB YTD = 6-8
Last week 4-0 (hope to continue this streak)

Thursday
Rutgers -5

Rutgers has to be pissed at their last game where they should have burried fresno in the first half and if they are look out... they do have a lot of talent and I personally am a big fan of Underwood, Britt, Teel, and Young. if UNCs defence plays like it did against McNeese St last weekend LOOK OUT FOR RUTGERS!

I will add more in the next few days

Mr. IWS
09-10-2008, 03:20 PM
bol!

HUSKERPOWER
09-11-2008, 06:52 PM
::lookingood::

Vanquisher
09-13-2008, 05:21 AM
So far this week (1-1)

Rutgers -5 :burn:
Baylor -3.5 ::moneybag:: (posted in tracker)

As for Saturday here are my picks.

BYU -8
I think the line is this low because of last week where the Huskies almost upset BYU and somehow UCLA knocked off Tennessee. I expect this week to go back to normal for these teams and BYUs defence shouldnt allow the Bruins to move the ball at all.

Purdue +8
I believe Oregon is going to come out flat early and Painter should be able to capitalize. Call me crazy but I could see Purdue pulling out a SU victory.

Navy +2.5
People might look at stats and see Duke has a great rushing defence but they havnt seen a running attack quite like Navys.

Central Michigan -3.5
Dan LeFevour will be looking to bounce back after a poor showing against Georgia. Expect a big game from him.

Air Force +2.5
Houston showed how bad their run defence is and Air Force will take advantage of that in a big way.

Mr. IWS
09-13-2008, 06:30 AM
GL the rest of the way my man!

Vanquisher
09-13-2008, 04:00 PM
Navy +2.5 :burn:
Air Force +2.5 ::moneybag::