PDA

View Full Version : question?

slimskinny
09-10-2008, 04:05 PM
what do u guys think on the jets/NE game?
any opinions would be appreciated!

Mr. IWS
09-10-2008, 05:51 PM
I think the "knee-jerk" reaction is to jump on on the JEts because of the loss of Brady for the Patriots. But I think the Pats will rally hard this week around Cassell and win this one.

timbob
09-10-2008, 06:56 PM
I agree with Zak. Yes, Brady being out was a huge loss, but NE still has a pretty damn good football team. As for the Jets? They still blow. The got lucky to get by a horrid Miami team didn't they? I am fairly sure NE without Brady is still a hell of a lot better than Miami.

Other than that, this is a game I'd stay away from. Will the Jets be up since Brady is out and they are at home? Will, as Zak said NE rally around Cassel? Tough call. BOL!

Max 2
09-10-2008, 10:35 PM
I don't think the PATS will be able to win this game...KC is not a good team, so the PATs gave the false impression last week that they could function without Brady. They wont be able to. Cassel has not started in a game since high school. He sat on the bench watching Palmer and Leinart at USC. He does not have experience. Everyone thinks this is deja vu for the PATS. no way. Remember Brady had experience when he came in for Bledsoe. Favre has something to prove. He has experience. You have to compare the two quaterbacks. JETS are playing at home. JETS will win this game no question. I dont care if my contacts are on the PATS. I am going huge on the JETS. Cassel will not measure up to Favre.