PDA

View Full Version : 9-11-08

Mr. IWS
09-11-2008, 04:00 PM
Oscarxena on a 18-2-1 MLB Run

A new week and a new outlook as football has been bad to me so far. I will not chase the losses so far like other services may and will just try and fight ahead and earn some of the losses back. The College Football has not been awful so far as I stand at 16-17 for a loss of 2.76 units and if I win this selection tonight I am back in the plus column for the season. My selection for this evenings contest is:

North Carolina +5 1/2 +1.01 (3 Unit Play) - These two clubs have only played one game each and I think the public is jumping on Rutgers because they played a quality opponent in Fresno State while North Carolina "only" played McNeese State and struggled to win that game. However, in taking a close inspection of McNeese State they are one of the top teams in Division 1-AA as they rank #7 right now in a popular Dunkel Index ranking. If you break the numbers down from both team's first contest this year there are numbers that really point to taking the points here tonight. North Carolina was able to gain 163 yards on the ground at 5.6 YPC in the first game and also threw for 221 yards which equaled out to 8.5 yards a pass attempt. The Tar Heel defense held McNeese State to 152 yards rushing but averaged out at 3.3 YPC and while they allowed 239 yards through the air at 7.5 YPA I have already said that this team is not that bad. Now granted Rutgers took on a much tougher foe in Fresno State but their defense was gashed pretty good allowing 206 yards on the ground at 5.3 YPC and through the air allowed 216 yards at 9.0 YPA. Rutgers was also unable to run against Fresno State's defense as they gained only 106 yards at 3.1 YPC. I think North Carolina is a very underrated team this year and the line value is on our side here tonight and I would not be surprised to see them win this game outright. The Tar Heels for me here this evening. By the way this line seems to be climbing so if you want wait until later this evening and you may be able to get an even higher line.

That is my Thursday Selection and I will be back on Friday with a selection on tomorrow's game. Best of luck tonight and enjoy the game. I will add a free premium baseball selection a little bit later today and I won another premium selection underdog yesterday as the LA Angels +1.22 came through in flying colors.

Mr. IWS
09-11-2008, 04:07 PM
*** EZWINNERS MLB ***

5 STAR: (955) PITTSBURGH (+$245) over Houston
(Listing Duke only)
(Risking $500 to win $1225)
7:05PM Central Time

3 STAR: (952) PHILADELPHIA (-$103) over Milwaukee
(Listing Moyer only)
(Risking $309 to win $300)
6:05PM Central Time

3 STAR: (957) CHICAGO (-$137) over St. Louis
(Listing Harden only)
(Risking $417 to win $300)
7:15PM Central Time

Mr. IWS
09-11-2008, 05:51 PM
Balfe
MLB
Padres -110 over Giants
Geer/Cain

Mr. IWS
09-11-2008, 05:51 PM
kelso
high rollers baseball 15 unit astros run line

Mr. IWS
09-11-2008, 05:53 PM
kelso
best bets baseball 5 brewers 4 cubs 3 oakland

best bets football 3 rutgers

Mr. IWS
09-11-2008, 06:04 PM
Matt Fargo
Matt Fargo 2.5 Units OVER NC/Rutgers

Mr. IWS
09-11-2008, 06:05 PM
Matt Fargo

Mr. IWS
09-11-2008, 06:06 PM
Matt Fargo

Mr. IWS
09-11-2008, 06:12 PM
Erin Rynning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

under houston/ playmaker

Mr. IWS
09-11-2008, 06:24 PM
ATS Lock
3 units NC +5.5

Mr. IWS
09-11-2008, 06:54 PM
VEGAS RUNNER

Thu, 09/11/08 - 10:05 PM vegas-runner | MLB Money Line Double-Dime Bet
967 SEA (-117) SportBet vs 968 ANA
Analysis: ** 2* ML WAGER ** (Morrow vs Weaver)
Thu, 09/11/08 - 7:05 PM vegas-runner | MLB Money Line Double-Dime Bet
951 MIL (-105) Sportsbetting.com vs 952 PHI
Analysis:
** 2* ML WAGER ** (Sheets vs Moyer)

*** CHECK BACK for POSSIBLE 3* UPGRADE ***

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 4:57 PM, Derrek Space wrote:

vegas-runner | CFB Total Triple-Dime Bet
102 Rutgers / 101 North Carolina Under 48.0 Bodog
Analysis:
*** NCAAFB 3* BEST BET of the DAY ***

First I want to start off by saying that I highly suggest and advise that you hold off on placing this wager until as close to kick-off as possible...Those of you who have been with me for a while now have seen more than enough examples of why it is so important to bet the game the way we believe the market is going to react to wagers from BOTH, sharps and recreational bettors...

This number is at 48 right now at Bodog and I have already received 48 from locals that I use...and with the amount of money that is expected to be bet by the rec players...We feel strongly that the books will be forced to move the number higher, even at the risk of the outfits coming in and getting the best of it...

The bottom line is that as of right now, this number is just way too high and to be perfectly honest, I felt that even the opening number of 43.4 / 44 was a bit inflated due to the fact it was an ESPN Match-Up on "Prime-Time"...And with the chance of this one going even higher, I really feel that there is only one way to play this one...and that is by GOING UNDER...

Both teams have had 2 weeks to prep for each other so I really expect them to come out knowing the others offesnsive philosophy pretty well...and the game-planning was definately made easier...

Although the strength of Rutgers has shifted to the passing game...they saw what abandoning the run will do to you at the hands of Fresno St...I also expect Rutgers to get back to their real strength...limiting the opposition from scoring and keeping it ugly if possible...

And we have seen Carolina have no problems themselves playing in close, ugly ball games in the past...and I also expect their defense to bring their A-Game in this one...

Let's be straight...this one is on ESPN or there is no way this Total would have ever gone this high...not on a Saturday...And from the way the Total continues to move without any sharp presence really tells me that the only fear the books have is that if they reach a key number...they will open the doors for the sharps to come on in....Finally, all things just point to an UNDER in this one when you put your pre-conceived thoughts to the side and really focus in on the number...the value...and how the market is reacting to the money coming in...

So let's go ahead and take the UNDER 48 or BETTER...and see if we can stay UNDEFEATED on 3*'s This Week...VR

*** PLEASE HOLD OUT FOR BEST NUMBER, and I will adjust the posted Number on here because I am only sending this out early because I was able to CONFIRM it early ***

Thu, 09/11/08 - 7:45 PMvegas-runner | CFB MoneyLine Double-Dime Bet
102 Rutgers (-130) Bodog vs 101 North Carolina
Analysis:
** NCAAFB 2* TEASER PLAY of the DAY **

RUTGERS +1 & UNDER 55 (2*) Teaser Bet...

Here is a situation where we not only get a better number on our Total with the Teaser...but there is no way that anyone can tell me that according to the Power Ratings for these 2 clubs...that RUTGERS doesn't offer incredible value...

The Bottom Line is that if Rutgers hadn't been blown out like they were by Fresno on National Television...this number would have been a lot higher....because not only was Rutgers in the Oddsmakers Top 15 to start the season...but they are playing at home where they have been dominant the past few seasons...Sure Carolina is in the ACC and a much improved team, but we aren't asking for a blow-out, nor even a cover...We need Rutgers, to just play up to their capabilities, and that should ensure a 1-1 record when it's all said and done, at home Tonight...This is just an excellent example of Value in a Number...VR

Mr. IWS
09-11-2008, 06:54 PM
veno* rutgers over

Mr. IWS
09-11-2008, 06:55 PM
teddy* nc +6