CKO Confidential Kick-Off

CKO CHOICE IN CAPITALS
* - Denotes Home Team
RATINGS: 11 - Exceptional, 10 - Strong, 9 - Above Average

10 MIAMI at *Arizona

Late Score Forecast:

MIAMI 20 - *Arizona 17

(Sunday, September 14)

Expect Miami to improve substantially now that unusual Pennington-vs.-Favre, Dolphins-Jets first game is out of the way. CKO insiders say no-nonsense Dolphin HC Tony Sparano, an OL guru as an assistant, is quite pleased with the potential of the Miami OL, especially rugged rookie top-pick LT Jake Long, second-year C Samson Satele, and powerful former LT-turned-RT Vernon Carey. Thus, expect Dolphins to begin running with more authority as that unit jells in front of hard-running Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown. Chad Pennington (2 TDP in opener vs. his former team) figures to be a good ball-control caretaker of the offense. So Arizona best not be full of itself after its Game One victory over still-marginal S.F. and QB J.T. O'Sullivan in his first start. Cards 0-5 last 10 years laying more than 7 points!

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 08:32 AM
2008-09-12 RON RAYMOND'S NFL O/U GAME OF THE MONTH!
Pick # 1 Tennessee Titans /Cincinnati Bengals Over 37 -110

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 08:32 AM
CHICAGO SPORTS CONNECTION

NFC NORTH Play Of The Week (2)
Both games 1:00 EDT
DETROIT +3 vs Packers
The Packers come off a big win for Rodgers...they are on a short week ...also a sandwich game (Dallas next week on Sunday night).
And Detroit is a hungry team at home ...off and embarssing loss against ATL.
CAROLINA -3 vs Bears
It will be tough for the Bears to win two straight on the road.
This line would be 6 or 7 if they didn't beat the Colts on Sunday night.
The Bears went from a team predicted to win 6 games...to a team that will start the season 2-0 on the road ?
I doubt it.

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 08:33 AM
King Creole | NFL Total
double-dime bet194 CIN / 193 TEN Over 37.0 Bodog
Analysis: 1:05pm ET / TENNESSEE TITANS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS
2** BEST BET on: OVER THE TOTAL
*optimum OU line would be 36.5 or less

1:05pm ET / NEW ORLEANS SAINTS @ WASHINGTON REDSKINS
1* Play on: OVER THE TOTAL
*optimum OU line would be 42 or less

1:05pm ET / Chicago Bears @ Carolina Panthers
1* Play on: UNDER the TOTAL
*optimum OU line would be 37.5 or less

1:05pm ET / NEW YORK GIANTS @ ST LOUIS RAMS
1* Play on: OVER THE TOTAL
*optimum OU line would be 41.5 or less

4:05pm ET / Atlanta Falcons @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
1* Play on: UNDER the TOTAL
*optimum OU line would be 37.5 or higher

Let's lay out all applicable OU Systems that we queried in regards to the week two NFL schedule. We'll start first with a handful of solid OU RUSHING Systems.

ALL four of the teams involved in King?s 2 UNDERS are off gaudy Game One RUSHING totals. Chic:183 yds... Caro:142 yds... Atl: 318 yds... TB: 146 yds. And all four teams are therefore active this week in some variation of a solid ?UNDER? rushing System.
GAME TWO road teams are 0-5 O/U since 1999 off a SU win w/ 140+ rushing yds against an opponent ALSO off a game w/140+ rushing yds. Both CHICAGO and ATLANTA qualify.

What really jumps out at you from last week is Atlanta?s 42 rushes for 318 frickin yards in the win over the Lions. Only 11 NFL teams have rushed for 300+ yards in this decade. And in their very next game, UNDERDOGS (or ?pick em) have gone a PERFECT 0-4 O/U.

In a hot OVER run over the last 2 seasons, one of today's teams applies in an OU Rushing 'futility' System.
In ALL games, Underdogs of 7 > points playing off a SU loss in which they rushed for < 50 yards (RAMS) are 12-1 O/U in the last 2 years.

Speaking of the Rams, their woeful week one loss of 35-3 to the Eagles has them active in multiple OU Systems.
Since 2000 in ALL games, NFL teams off a SU road loss of 35 > points are 24-9 O/U... and a PERFECT 9-0 O/U in the last 3 years. If the OU line is 40 > points, the results are 12-1 O/U since 2000 (RAMS).
In the last 12 months, NFL home teams playing off a SU loss in which they allowed 300+ passing yards are 17-3 O/U (RAMS).
In the last 2 years ALL home dogs are 19-4 O/U off a SU loss in which they allowed 4 > sacks (RAMS).

Week Two teams playing off a week one SU DIVISION win are prime "play ON" candidates for OVER players. The results are particularly good when taking on non-division competition in week two. That would have us looking at HIGH-scoring results for the GIANTS, SAINTS, and TITANS.
This System is based on the fact that the two teams that are playing each other are actually BOTH off a division game:
11-1 O/U since 2003 in ALL games: Non-division teams playing off a SU home DIVISION WIN versus an opponent off a SU road DIVISION loss... with an OU line of 44 < points. NEW ORLEANS is a qualifier, based on their home win vs the Bucs last week and Washington's road loss to the Giants last week. Your other qualifier this week is TENNESSEE. They beat the Jags last week at home while Cincy lost on the road against the Ravens.

GAME TWO road teams who are off a BIG division win of 8 > points are 8-2 O/U since 1996... and a PERFECT 6-0 O/U in the last 10 years (GIANTS).

"Tight" lines for teams off a dog win have resulted in high-scoring games.
In the last 4 years, NFL favs or dogs of 3 < points are 11-1 O/U when playing off a SU win as a dog of 4 < points (TITANS).
In the last 10 years, NFL Underdogs playing off a DOUBLE DIGIT ATS division win (TITANS) aew 12-2 O/U.
In the last 2 years, NFL favorites of 8 < points are 12-1 O/U after a road game in which they had 26 < minutes in offensive time of possession (BENGALS).

Let's examine what happens when teams come into Game Two off a REALLY big game one DOG win (like Carolina and Chicago).
GAME TWO teams off a DD SU win as a dog of +4 > pts (PANTHERS) have gone a PERFECT 0-6 O/U in the last 10 years.

SEPTEMBER home favs playing off a SU win as a dog of 7+ pts (BEARS) are a PERFECT 0-5 O/U since 2000.

Last week?s final score in the Carolina / San Diego game was 26-24. It was one of only TWO games in which both teams scored 20 or more points. The only other qualifier was the Saints vs Bucs (24-20 final score). Here?s what the database spit out:
GAME TWO home teams who scored AND allowed 20+ are 1-11 O/U since 2002... and 0-4 O/U off a SU win (PANTHERS + BUCS).

What's the best (or most profitable) OU Line range for week two?
If you're looking for the Best OVER results, check this out:
NFL WEEK TWO games in which the OU line is 40 to 43 points have gone 16-5 O/U since the 2001 season... and 10-2 O/U in NON-division games. Your ONLY two qualifiers in this OU line range on Sunday are: RAMS vs GIANTS... and SAINTS vs REDSKINS. Another reason that we must play BOTH of them.

GAME TWO home favs of < 7 pts with an OU line if < 38 pts (BEARS / BUCS/ CHIEFS) are 0-6-1 O/U in the last 3 years.

The defending Super Bowl champs looked pretty sharp in their opening game on Thursday night against the Redskins. Based on that game, BOTH teams qualify in solid OVER Systems.
In the last 10 years, NFL teams off a SU DIVISION win on a THURSDAY are 12-4-1 O/U.... and 7-1-1 O/U on the road (GIANTS).
In the last 10 years, NFL non-division teams off a SU THURSDAY road loss are 8-2 O/U... including a PERFECT 6-0 O/U at home (REDSKINS).

Mr. IWS
Greg Roberts

Titans +1Over Bengals

Saints Pick 'Em Over Redskins

Dolphins +6.5 Over Cardinals

Jets -1.5 Over Patriots

Mr. IWS
Dave M@linsky

GAME: San Diego Chargers @ Denver Broncos Sep 14, 2008 4:15PM
PICK: San Diego Chargers +1

4* SAN DIEGO over DENVER

Some of the biggest over-reactions in any calendar sports year come after the first week of NFL play. It is the only sport left where the betting “public” is still a significant factor in the setting of the lines, and that puts some outstanding situations into our laps. This is one of them, now that we can take the Chargers at +1.

San Diego buried Denver over eight quarters LY. The two games were won by a combined 64-6, with the scoreboard a pretty accurate reflection of what was happening on the field – the Chargers won the total offense by 297 yards. And with San Diego only scoring seven fourth quarter points, we can see that both games could have been even worse. And 2007 was not really anything new – the previous season brought a pair of wins by a total of 36 points, so the Chargers own a 4-0 advantage with Philip Rivers as the starting QB in this series, winning by an average of 23.5 per game. But now here come the Week #1 results in which these two teams fell a combined 35.5 off of the oddsmakers projections, and that leads to the usual leaping to the wrong conclusions.

The Bronco problem in this matchup LY, and in general, was a soft defensive front that could be controlled at the point of attack. So what did we see in Monday’s 41-14 rout of Oakland? A soft defensive front that could be controlled at the point of attack. Raider RB’s Justin Fargas and Darren McFadden rambled for 143 yards at 5.3 per carry, but they could not run the ball more because their own defense took them out of the game. We rarely find teams in a favorite’s role that have such a negative matchup in that key area of the game.

Meanwhile there was nothing to be particularly alarmed about in that San Diego loss to Carolina. LaDanian Tomlinson ran for 97 yards at 4.6 per carry and Philip Rivers threw three touchdown passes without an interception. The defense was a disappointment, but that helps from a mental standpoint here. It creates a “backs to the wall” setting from a talented unit, and now that they know that Shawne Merriman is gone for the campaign they can bring the proper focus to make the adjustments. The DL of Jamal Williams, Igor Olshansky and Luis Castillo has dominated the Bronco OL in those recent routs, and with the latter still trying to build chemistry with Casey Wiegmann at center (Tom Nalen will miss at least another week) and rookie Ryan Clady at RT, we can confidently back the Chargers to control the trenches on both sides of the ball.

We don’t find this price range often when one side controls the line of scrimmage the way that we can project this flow to be.

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 08:34 AM
Erin Rynning
20* stlouis +9
reg. cleveland +6

Mr. IWS
HSW early: 5*NO; 3tm parlay: NO, NE AND denv.

Mr. IWS
Tommy Rider | NFL Side
triple-dime bet203 NYG -8.5 (-110) BetUS vs 204 STL
Analysis: INSIDE THE HUDDLE PLAY - I've talked to a lot of NFL people Saturday night and the team they tell me is in the biggest trouble right now is the Rams. Scott Linehan has lost total control of the team and their offensive and defensive lines are the worst units in the NFL. Actually, I grade each position of every team and the Rams offensive line has the lowest rating of any positional unit in the NFL. That's not good when facing the Giants blitzing defense. This may look like a trap or a sucker bet but the thing is: The Rams are the worst team in football right now. They made the Eagles look like world beaters last week and the Philly offense simply isn't that good. Marc Bulger will be lucky to make it out of this game alive, as the Giants win big. ***3 UNIT PLAY***

Sun, 09/14/08 - 1:00 PMTommy Rider | NFL Total
double-dime bet196 MIN / 195 IND Over 43.0 BetUS
Analysis: This is my classic "Play an over when one team runs the ball well and their opponent can't stop the run, while the other team passes the ball well and their opponent can't stop the pass." This is a rather simple theory and it's been a strong moneymaker for me over the years but so far in CFB it hasn't been cashing. So now I'll give it a shot in the pros. I'm playing the odds here and saying Peyton Manning won't have two terrible games in a row. I'm not saying the Colts will win but I do expect Manning to be much sharper than he was against the Bears. On the other side, I expect Adrian Peterson to eat up the Colts defense. I actually thought the Vikings ditched the run a little too soon last week. I don't think that will happen here. This should be a fun game to watch and I do see some points being scored by the offenses. **2 UNIT PLAY**

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 08:35 AM
Stan Sharp | NFL Side
triple-dime bet198 WAS 1.0 (-110) Bodog vs 197 NOS
Analysis: Stan has Bet Washington as Stan believes that Washington will win this game by 7-10 points. Washington has had a few extra days to prepare for this game and will exploit a very weak defense. TAKE WAHINGTON as STAN'S EARLY SEASON SHOCKER OF THE YEAR and make them a TRIPLE DIME PLAY

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 08:35 AM
Matty O'Shea | NFL Total
double-dime bet204 STL / 203 NYG Over 41.5 BetUS
Analysis: Let's take advantage of a low number here in what should be a much higher-scoring game than what the oddsmakers think based on Week 1 performances. The OVER ended up going 5-1 in the last six home games for the Rams last season, and they should be able to score at least a couple touchdowns against the Giants after being held to a mere field goal at Philadelphia last week. New York is also more than capable of putting up 30+ points here against a terrible St. Louis defense. While I believe the point spread is right where it should be with the Giants favored by nearly 10 points, the total is way off. Bet the OVER as my Double Dime NFL Total Play O' the Week.

Sun, 09/14/08 - 1:00 PMMatty O'Shea | NFL Side
dime bet202 CAR -3.0 (-120) BetUS vs 201 CHI
Analysis: Like last week with the Saints, the oddsmakers are keeping this game at a key number and making you lay the juice. Our New Orleans play turned out to be a winner, and I see no reason not to back another quality home team in the Panthers here. The Bears are coming off a serious statement game against the Colts last Sunday night and are a bit overvalued in this spot despite the fact that Steve Smith is not playing for Carolina due to a suspension. Smith has killed Chicago in the past, and his presence on the field would be worth at least a couple more points. Instead, former Bears WR Muhsin Muhammad will have the opportunity to burn his former team. I believe the running of Carolina's DeAngelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart will be the difference though and see the Panthers winning this one by at least a touchdown. That's why I'm betting Carolina as my Single Dime NFL Favorite Play O' the Day.

Sun, 09/14/08 - 3:35 PMMatty O'Shea | MLB Money Line
dime bet929 SEA (+150)Bodog vs 930 ANA
Analysis: The Mariners had to watch Angels closer Francisco Rodriguez break the single-season saves record on Saturday night and should be able to take advantage of a team that has accomplished just about everything it can before the end of the season. K-Rod's record was certainly a cause for celebration for the home team, and that could come back to haunt LA during the day on Sunday. Seattle's Felix Hernandez is 3-3 when pitching under the sun this season with a 2.66 ERA while Ervin Santana's ERA under the same scenario for the Angels is an inflated 4.65. I expect the Mariners to be extra motivated in this spot as they also look to avoid a four-game sweep, so bet them as my Single Dime AL Underdog Play O' the Day.

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 09:19 AM
Sean Michaels
Sunday's Pick
25 DIME PLAY

CAROLINA PANTHERS

Note: This line is a solid -3 here in Vegas. But if it rises to -3 1/2, make sure you buy the 1/2 point and take it down to -3 to insure you get a push if Carolina only wins by three.

Now, I often have been asked my opinion regarding by down off -3. If you're playing a lot of games daily, over the long term it probably is not a good investment because the price you're paying will accumulate for all the wagers you're making for insurance that will rarely be needed or used.

On the other hand, if you're like me, a guy who only plays one game a day, and not every day at that, buying the 1/2 point down off -3 is a small price to pay every now and then. Thus, if you have -3 on Carolina today, buy the half-point down to 2 1/2 to make sure you win should the Panthers prevail only by a field goal.

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 09:19 AM
Red Zone Sports

Carolina -3 GAME @ 1PM WE'RE ON THE PANTHERS
We note that Chicago is not going to have nearly as easy a time this week, as they hit Indy in a really bad spot with their injuries. We find Carolina's preference is to pound away at its opponent on the ground behind a rebuilt line that possesses plenty of size & strength. The two-back tandem of DeAngelo Williams (86 rushing yards, 1 reception) and Jonathan Stewart (53 rushing yards worked well last week). We also note that Chicago is not nearly as good as they looked. Forte's was just average vs the Colts. Carolina at home this week is solid value. & we will lay the 3
49'ers vs Seahawks Over 38 Game @ 4pm....

The Red Zone will look for the Offenses to get back on track this week We 're banking on 49er's QB O'Sullivan to rack up yards this week, off a 15- of-20 pass attempts.
O'Sullivan played with Martz in Detroit last year. Expect the offense to still go through running back Frank Gore, who rushed for 96 yards last week -- including a 41-yard TD run -- while also catching four passes for 55 yards.
Former Cowboys running back Julius Jones made his Seahawk debut versus Buffalo and rushed for 45 yards on 13 carries. This baby fly's over the Total of 38

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 09:57 AM
Triple Threat Sports Guaranteed Selections
Date: Sunday, September 14, 2008
$23.00 Guaranteed: We are on an 8-2 run (dating back to last season) on our NFL Totals Play of the Week and are 23-10 (70%) on this play the last two(+) seasons! If you are looking for an Over/Under winner this is only place you need to look, as we have this one "totally" covered for you right here, and as always you pay only after you win! Do not miss our red hot NFL Totals Play of the Week...JOIN US!!! 9/14/2008

3* Seattle/San Francisco Under [4:05pm]

Seattle was missing their top three WR's going into last week's game and lost Nate Burleson (by default the top guy last week) to injury during the game. This week they signed former Chief Sammie Parker, and he will be asked to play a rather significant role in this game despite having only three practices with the team. Expect a lot of running the ball from Seattle. Niners' starting QB JT O'Sullivan will be making the first road start of his career, and doing so at Qwest Field - one of the loudest in the league - is going to be no picnic. He managed to lead the Niners to just 13 points last week at home, and no reason to expect a big breakout here. Series history points to the Under as well, with the series being 2-7-1 to the Under the last five years and the Niners scoring just 27 total points (0, 24, 3, 0) in Seattle the last four trips there.

Thanks, and Good Luck!

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 09:57 AM
Wizard of Odds Guaranteed Selections
$35.00 Guaranteed: We are currently on a 58-24 run with all selections including 29-13 our last FORTY-TWO plays! Are you looking for a "Sure Thing" today in NFL? Well today is your LUCKY Day as the Wizard of Odds has just what you are looking for and it is the SURE THING NFC GAME OF THE YEAR! You cab get this GUARANTEED WINNER right now for only $35 and you will pay ONLY AFTER YOU WIN! Don't you LOVE A SURE THING! 9/14/2008

SURE THING NFC GAME OF THE YEAR
199 Green Bay -3 1:00 EST

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 10:12 AM
Golden Contender Guaranteed Selections
$35.00 Guaranteed: On Sunday afternoon its the release the NFC Game of the Month.This guaranteed winner is supported by a trendous system that dates to 1980 and has cashed 91% of the time.Jump on now and end your weekend in style.We were 40-31 in the Nfl last year for +18 units.This year will be even better. 9/13/2008

On Sunday afternoon the NFC game of the month is on the Detroit Lions game 200 at 1pm eastern.The lions fit one of the better home dog systems in the database,due to theri road fav loss last week in Atlanta.This week they will be waiting in the wings ready to pounce on a Gbay team that is a little over confident following their close win vs the Viknigs on Monday night football.The Lions went 4-0 in the preseason before the loss last week, and will get back to playing better football, and perhaps pull an upset of their own here on Sunday. bol gc-

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 10:22 AM
kelso 100 unit
carolina -3

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 10:49 AM
*** EZWINNERS MLB ***

Game Two of Doubleheader

1 STAR: (931) MILWAUKEE (+$163) over Philadelphia
(Listing Suppan and Myers)
(Risking $500 to win $845)
6:35PM Central Time

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 11:03 AM
NSA
20* Green Bay -3
10* New Orleans +1
10* Colts -1.5
10* New England +1.5
10* Denver -1
10* Tampa Bay -7

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 11:06 AM
Teddy Covers free play: Sea/SF Under 38

The Seahawks offense is a complete disaster area right now. We’re talking about a West Coast attack featuring a quarterback with a bad back throwing to a receiving corps that has been positively decimated with injuries. Bobby Engram, Deion Branch and Ben Obomanu were all out of action last week (and this week as well). Their lone remaining proven receiving threat, Nate Burleson, got hurt last week, out for the year. That leaves Courtney Taylor, Jordan Kent and Logan Payne, a trio with nine career catches between them, to be the difference makers in this timing based offense.

To make matters even worse, the Seahawks have shown no signs of improving a subpar running game from last year. Their big free agent signee, RB Julius Jones, managed only 45 yards on the ground last week, 24 of them coming on a single carry. Starter Maurice Morris got hurt last week and won’t play this time around. The Seahawks offensive line was mediocre at best in their opener, with Hasselbeck taking five sacks and the runners consistently getting stuffed at the line of scrimmage. This is not an offense poised to score points in bunches.

The 49ers offense isn’t exactly poised to light up the scoreboard either. JT O’Sullivan will be making only his second career start here, facing a talented and aggressive, blitz happy defense. It’s worth noting that O’Sullivan completed only 14 passes in his debut as the starter last week, with only four of those passes going to wide receivers downfield. In a hostile road environment expect a steady diet of Frank Gore runs to protect their inexperienced quarterback. This has all the makings of a very low scoring ballgame.

Take the Under

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 11:07 AM
DOC SPORTS

3 Unit Play. #98 Take Kansas City over Oakland (Sunday 1:00 pm CBS) the Raiders look like the Raiders of old and thus we expect Kansas City to put forth another good effort on Sunday and easily cover the number. The Chiefs will be without QB Croyle but their really is not much of a drop-off when QB Huard plays. They nearly pulled a shocker last week by beating the Patriots in Foxboro and expect them to be much more efficient with Huard getting all of the snaps this week. The Raiders were embarrassed last week in the Black Hole and appear to be in for another long season. Before their victory last season at Arrowhead, Oakland had lost 17 straight games to AFC West teams. They have gotten off to a good start in 2008 and expect them to start another long losing streak. Kansas City 24, Oakland 10.

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 11:08 AM
The Prezz
(5*) San Francisco/Seattle Under
(4*) Carolina Panthers
(4*) Buffalo/Jacksonville Under
(3*) Buffalo Bills
(3*) Houston Texans
(3*) Oakland/Kansas City Under
(3*) Cleveland/Pittsburgh Over

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 11:09 AM
Alatex Sports
(Superplay) Washington Redskins

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 11:27 AM
BOB BALFE

NFL Football
Redskins +1 over New Orleans
The Skins come into this game off a week one loss to Giants. New Orleans took care of the Bucs at home last week. Washington should have the advantage being at home and I like the way they matchup on offense. Look for Portis to have a big game and look for Jason Campbell to play well against a soft Saints defense. When the Saints are on offense they will miss a healthy Deuce McAllister and I don't think Bush can take the load himself. Look for the Washington secondary to have a huge game. Take the Redskins.

Panthers -3 over Bears
The Bears played great in Indy last week, but how much of that was due to Payton Manning rust? Carolina proved they could go to the other side of the country and get a road win against a good team without their best player in Steve Smith. The Carolina defense should keep Orton and the Bears in check at home today. I know Chicago looked good last week, but this is still a football team that will have their problems on offense. Take the Panthers.

Bills/Jaguars Under 37
The Jaguars will be without three of their starting offensive linemen today. David Garrard will not get the time he is used to to throw the ball and the run game will struggle also. Buffalo also should have trouble scoring with a young team and a unit that does not matchup well against the Jaguars defense. Look for both teams to struggle scoring all day. Take the Under.

Chargers +1 over Broncos
The Broncos crushed Oakland in week one, but will get a much tougher test today against a Chargers team that is hungry to get on the winning track this season. Denver has a young backfield which might make it hard for them to run the ball today. San Diego has great cornerbacks that will shut down Cutler and the passing game. The Chargers are so much bigger that the Broncos offense that they should wear them down all day. Look for both L.T and Rivers to have huge games on the road. Take San Diego.

Major League Baseball
Giants +105 over Padres
Zito/Baek

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 11:28 AM
ATS Lock Pro 9/14
6 units Indy -1
4 units Buffalo +5
4 units San Diego +1.5

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 11:29 AM
northcoast // 3.5 car -3 minus 120,3 tenn +1,3 san diego over 47 // phil's personable plays 4 car-3.minus 120,3 ariz-6-,3 tampa -7 // top opin's pitt-clev over 44,kan city-3,new orl p !!

Mr. IWS
billy coleman:
5* panthers
4*buff under
4*chargers
4*sf giants
3*browns
3*bucs

Mr. IWS
Jim Fiest

5* NE +1.5
Inner Circle - Buff +5
Personal Best - SF +6.5
Platinum - SF/Sea un 38
Platinum - SD/Den ov 45.5

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 11:32 AM
Nick "BookieKiller" Parsons | NFL Total
double-dime bet208 TAM / 207 ATL Under 37.5 Bodog
Analysis: Bucs UNDER ? Both Atlanta and Tampa Bay saw their Week One games go over the total but a lot of that had to do with their opponents! Atlanta played an overmatched Detroit team and simply ran all over them. Tampa Bay faced a Saints team that likes to play at a high tempo on offense and then just worry about defense later. In other words, the games were helped to go over moreso by their opponents than by these teams themselves. Now that the Falcons and Buccaneers are matched up this week we feel this one spells under. Atlanta will not be able to run the ball easily this week against this division rival and that means they?ll have to turn to the air. With a rookie QB and the fact they were able to get by without doing much through the air last week, this could really stifle the Falcons offense. Additionally, Atlanta was at home last week and now they must go on the road where the challenges will be much bigger for an offense led by such an inexperienced quarterback. No matter how many men the Buccaneers stack in the box the Falcons are still going to turn to the run often and, of course, rushing plays are an ?under players? best friend and will help keep the clock moving in this one. As for Tampa Bay?s offense they did throw a lot last week but part of that was having to ?keep with the Joneses? as they were playing a pass-happy Saints team and they faced them in their building where they had to adjust to their tempo. Now, at home and against a weaker division rival, look for the Buccaneers game plan here to be to ?grind out a win?. Last season the Buccaneers held the Falcons to a combined total of just ten points in their two games. Overall, Tampa Bay was very solid at home last season as they held opponents to an average of just 14 points per game! Tampa Bay will want to keep the Falcons offense off the field so they can prevent Atlanta from developing the kind of rhythm that they did versus Detroit last week. This means that the Buccaneers will focus on their own ground game in this one and again, that means we see a lot of clock get chewed up! The Bucs home games had stayed under in 6 of their last 8 before their last two last season went over the total. Couple this with the fact that they allowed 24 points on the road last week and took the loss, and you can see why we?re expecting a very strong defensive effort from the Bucs here in a game where Coach Gruden?s troops will emphasize ball control and dominating time of possession! It?s an UNDER!

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 11:33 AM
ATS WEEKEND PKG PICKS

7 UNITS....... ARIZONA -6.5
7 UNITS.........CAROLINA -3

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 11:33 AM
ATS Lock Horses for Sunday

Belmont Race 8 -

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 11:34 AM
Oscarxena sports

I again split my two premium plays yesterday as Vanderbilt came through in the second half but thanks to Michigan dropping the ball all over the field the Michigan/Notre Dame game went way over the posted total. I still had an 8-4-1 day in the college football for a very profitable day but here are two selections off of my ten play NFL card today:

211 Miami/Arizona Over 39 -1.05 (2 Unit Play)

200 Detroit +4 -1.05 (3 Unit Play) - This line is available at BETUS right now!

I have a big ten play card for today to celebrate my birthday and you can jump on board and receive this card plus tomorrow's Monday Night Football Selection for just $20 and I will throw in my baseball selections for a week with a purchase of today's card. Go to procappersnetwork and start winning today!

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 11:37 AM
Dave Malinksy

4* SD
4* TB
6* NE
4* Sea/SF Under
3* 3 wayTeasers Min+NE , NE+TB, TB+Min

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 11:40 AM
real animal
Pick title: 2* NY Giants -8 1/2
Pick Date: 09/14/2008
Pick description:
I had to laugh last week when one team scores 38 points on 522 yards and the game stays ‘UNDER’ 43 ½. But the St. Louis offense was stagnant at Philadelphia scoring just three points on 166 yards. Scoring at home, the Rams have now lost their last four games by margins of 35, 29, 17, and 19 points. Meanwhile the Giants have won 11 consecutive road games covering 10 of those. To make matters worse, the Giants have been idle for about 10 days after dusting off Washington in week #1. The Rams no longer have Issac Bruce. Drew Bennett is out 4-6 weeks with a fractured foot. Defensively Leonard Little is out and he is their best pass rusher. The Rams are 3-14 SU covering just five times in their last 17 games. Marc Bulger is a turnover machine and prone to taking sacks. The Giants, even without Michael Strahan and Osi Umenyiora, will still put a ton of pressure on opposing quarterbacks as they showed against Washington and Jason Campbell. From a confidence standpoint, these two teams are headed in opposite directions and it seems only a matter of time until it reflects on the scoreboard. The Giants should own the trenches. The Rams were #23 in sacks last year (now without Little) and #27 in QB protection with an immobile Bulger (sounds like a personal problem). The G-men only have Cincinnati at home next followed with a bye week so there is no look ahead possibility.
comp play he has a 5 * 2day

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 11:46 AM
seabass

insider steam play -tampa bay (football)

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 11:51 AM
Spylock
5* Denver

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 11:58 AM
Tim Trushel
20* Cleveland+6

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 12:15 PM
Billy Coleman 4* Sf Giants

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 12:16 PM
vegas-runner | NFL Side Double-Dime Bet
198 WAS 1.0 (-110) Bodog vs 197 NOS
Analysis: ** 2* WAGER **

You just have to love BODOG for the NFL...especially with the value we are able to get with Teasers...for example, when we tie this up through them...we are able to get the SKINS +8...which is HUGE...VR

Sun, 09/14/08 - 1:00 PMvegas-runner | NFL Side Double-Dime Bet
194 CIN 0.0 (-110) Bodog vs 193 TEN

Sun, 09/14/08 - 1:00 PMvegas-runner | NFL Side Double-Dime Bet
196 MIN 2.5 (-110) Bodog vs 195 IND

Mr. IWS
09-14-2008, 12:19 PM
Score

300% GB -3
300%NE +1
400% Giants -8.5