PDA

View Full Version : MNF plays

Luke
09-29-2008, 08:19 PM
I have been losing my ass the last week betting 300 here ,200 here 100 there . I'd guess I have lost about 1000 in the last 2 weeks in unposted plays.

I see everyone is on Pitt but with such a low total I cant take a team giving up 6

Pitt was completely shut down by a Philly defense that couldnt stop a Bears offense last night.Baltimore should be able to hold Pittsburgh to a low offensive output tonight IMO.I think the Ravens offense can to just enough to win tonight

Tonight I taking Ravens +6 for 3 units

and Ravens ML +230 for 2 units

Risking 330 to win 300 at +6

Risking 200 to win 460

Feel free to bet the other side if you were in a toss up just because I'm on the Ravens because I have been horrible lately

Chico1856
09-29-2008, 08:21 PM
Good Luck Luke

RedHottG2
09-29-2008, 08:23 PM
Luke things will turn around, maybe tonight my friend but I can't ::cheers:: for you. GL buddy!

Mr. IWS
09-29-2008, 08:27 PM
I like the Ravens myself. Gonna lay off tonight.

BOL.

Luke
09-30-2008, 12:25 AM
Of course ,I capped this game perfectly still cant win though .The Ravens held Pitt to just over 200 yards

I cant win games like this that I need to win ,then I'll lose 3 in a row .

I really think this maybe the soon end to me gambling

Won 100 bucks tonight but would have rather lost 500 and been completely wrong than completely right and lose another won that could have went with either way

I swear to god games that could go either way I lose 90% of the time and to tell the truth I'm just tired of it.Tired of wasting my time

WTF you have the ball with 1:40 to go with one timeout and you play for overtime . Who the fuck dos that?Pussies never win football games. The coaches that punt on 4th and 1 and play for overtime NEVER win and somehow I always seem to be on them ::igiveup::

::sleep::

redryanstud
09-30-2008, 03:57 AM
Of course ,I capped this game perfectly still cant win though .The Ravens held Pitt to just over 200 yards

I cant win games like this that I need to win ,then I'll lose 3 in a row .

I really think this maybe the soon end to me gambling

Won 100 bucks tonight but would have rather lost 500 and been completely wrong than completely right and lose another won that could have went with either way

I swear to god games that could go either way I lose 90% of the time and to tell the truth I'm just tired of it.Tired of wasting my time

WTF you have the ball with 1:40 to go with one timeout and you play for overtime . Who the fuck dos that?Pussies never win football games. The coaches that punt on 4th and 1 and play for overtime NEVER win and somehow I always seem to be on them ::igiveup::

::sleep::

Bro I feel you. I have been in the exact boat. I lost W. Mich beating Temple who had their starting qb gone and i still lose by 1 point. Tonight I figure pitt can beat a ravens squad with a rookie qb at home by more than 6 points, and not give up more than 34.5. I lost both bets, and all my winnings for the week. I felt so confident in some bets this week and it was really hard to lose them when i dont see how i could............... im about to throw in my towel also. I haven't lost anything yet but I seem to lose all my bets I think i'll cash in on. Its really really frustrating. What do you guys do when you get into a slump????? Toss more money into it or just get out?

Mr. IWS
09-30-2008, 06:51 AM
Keep on pluggin fellas. you will pull out of it. I saw you lose like 13 in a row 2 years ago Luke, and you got real hot after that.

timbob
09-30-2008, 09:26 AM
It's all about being on the plus side at the end of the day.