PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY NEW YEAR, NFL SPOOKY EXPRESS!

Spooky
09-30-2008, 11:34 AM
LET ME BREAK IT ALL DOWN.

ITS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT!

Tuesday's List of 13: Our NFL List of 13.......

13) Saints-- Without question, the most fun team to watch; they led 21-9 near end of third quarter vs 49ers, and they run a flea-flicker for 40-50 yards. Sean Payton has little bit of an Arenaball mentality.

12) Patriots-- Most people would have New England higher, but the Vegas oddsmakers have Patriots -3 at Candlestick this week; would a really great team be favored by only a FG over the 49ers? Cassel is the x-factor; if he's not competent, they'll struggle to win division.

11) Ravens-- I don't have anything interesting to say about the Ravens, so I'll point out that three college football underdogs of 20+ points won their game outright last week. Florida International, Oregon St. and Ole Miss all pulled that off. College football '08 is crazy.

10) Panthers-- Who wouldn't want Jake Delhomme as their QB? He is tough, gritty leader. Carolina is 3-0; they have two good runners, a pretty good defense and Steve Smith/Muhammad is tough WR combo John Fox has himself a pretty good team.

9) Chargers-- Not thrilled with Bolts being down 15-0 in Oakland at halftime, but they won by 10, so no harm done. Norv Turner always looks confused on sideline, but Troy Aikman swears by him, so we give him the benefit of the doubt. But he better make the playoffs.

8) Broncos-- Loss at Arrowhead is huge red flag; when winless team runs ball for 213 yards, after you've allowed 38-32 points in the first two home games, the defense may not be up to playoff standards.

7) Bills-- 4-0 for first time since '92, but they were life-and-death to beat Raiders at home, trailed Rams in fourth quarter. Big test in next game, going to desert to play the explosive Cardinals.

6) Eagles-- Higher on this list if Westbrook is healthy, lot lower if he isn't; when you can't run the ball for TD inside 2-yard line when the game is on the line, you're not a top-five team.

5) Steelers-- Don't like the throwback helmets; can someone tell me when Pittsburgh wore them? I am guessing the 50's. By the way, the bye can't come soon enough for Big Ben's battered body.

4) Cowboys-- Not sure why Felix Jones didn't get any touches, but Cowboys' problem against Washington was the defense. The volcano that is TO is about two weeks away from blowing a gasket.

3) Redskins-- Camera got into Washington locker room right after the win Sunday; how happy was Daniel Snyder? You get the feeling that Jason Campbell will be pretty good, once he gets some stability, as far as his coaching goes-- he's getting a lot better. .

2) Titans-- Run ball well, play good defense, don't turn ball over; in short, an old-time ball control team. Surviving the Vince Young soap opera, but they better keep Collins healthy, because Chris Simms is QB #3, and he is terrible.

1) Giants-- Best until beaten; interesting to see their offense without Burress this week. I have the whole NFC East in top six of this poll, so winning the division is going to be tough to do.

FOR THE BEST BONUS AVAILABLE ANYWHERE!

Spooky
09-30-2008, 11:35 AM
Six-pack for Tuesday

-- White Sox hammered Detroit, will host Minnesota Tuesday for the AL Central title; winner plays in St. Pete Thursday.

-- Games are Wednesday are 3/6:30/10......Thursday, 2:30/6/9:30.

-- At halftime, Steelers had run 22 plays for 46 yards vs Baltimore, and had gone eight quarters without a TD.

-- Third-and-1 and the Steelers throw out of the shotgun? What in the name of Rocky Bleier is going on out there?

-- Why are Packer players allowed to do the Lambeau Leap, but all the other NFL players get penalized for excessive celebrations?

-- St Louis finally put Scott Linehan out of his misery, so the Rams have 12 games to restore some respect. Heads will roll in the front office after season; if the team on the field don't get any better, lot of players' heads will roll this winter, too.

Mr. IWS
09-30-2008, 11:35 AM
Happy new year my man!

Its dead in my office today, I think ill print this post and read it today. \

BOL

Spooky
09-30-2008, 12:33 PM
All the jews are in temple or posting on IWS. ::lmao::

I am heading to NY City to see a Broadway Show.
The city should be quiet so not much traffic.

Plus its my sons 17th birthday tomorrow.

GL