PDA

View Full Version : Alcohol

ICC
10-01-2008, 06:58 PM
Do any of you guys drink Cruzan Rum? Ill tell you, I dont think there is a better alcohol out on the market for the price. I drink about a bottle of this stuff and I dont ever have a single hangover. I am a beer guy for the most part and enjoy me some Crown, but to switch things up there isnt anything better. It comes in a bunch fo different flavors too. Tonight, I am trying the Vanilla flavor with some Root Beer and it is fantastic. I recommend this rum to anybody that enjoys it. Not too stiff, and only $11 so its not like its an issue if you put down the whole bottle.

::handshake::

Anybody else got a type of booze they like that not too many people know of? Im always looking to try something new.

Mr. IWS
10-01-2008, 07:26 PM
this may be a bit hard to believe, but I really dont like alcohol...LOL, Im the only one in my family/friends that dont drink.

ICC
10-01-2008, 07:34 PM
Lots of people dont drink, thats cool. I happen to love to.

10-02-2008, 12:43 PM
this may be a bit hard to believe, but I really dont like alcohol...LOL, Im the only one in my family/friends that dont drink.

Thanks Zak, more for the rest of us ::lmao::

HUSKERPOWER
10-02-2008, 06:44 PM
CLASSIC "Not too stiff, and only $11 so its not like its an issue if you put down the whole bottle"

Luke
10-06-2008, 04:25 PM
I dont like beer too much ,I'd rather have a margarita or a jack n coke.

I dont drink very often anyway ,maybe once a month if that

Chico1856
10-06-2008, 07:52 PM
Been on a Yager kink, used to hate the stuff, now I can't get enough of it