7:35PM Central Time

Mr. IWS
10-10-2008, 10:45 AM
Erin Rynning
Louisville / playmaker

Mr. IWS
10-10-2008, 01:09 PM
Vegas Sports Experts

10* Take Louisville (-6) over Memphis (NCAA Power Play)
8:00 PM EST

Memphis
• 0-9 SU as an underdog of 3.5 to 10 points the last 3 years
• 4-10 SU coming off an OVER the total the last 3 seasons
• 1-4 SU when the total posted is between 49.5 and 56 runs
• 2-10 SU vs. Louisville the last 12 games

Mr. IWS
10-10-2008, 01:11 PM
SEABASS

30* Sox series
50 sox tongiht
50* over bos/tampa
20* LAD

Mr. IWS
10-10-2008, 01:36 PM
Rocky Atkinson | NHL Money Line
triple-dime bet61 NAS (+100)Bodog vs 62 STL
Analysis:
Nashville @ St Louis 8:35 PM EST
Play On: 5* Nashville +100

Nashville is 12-4 SU and ATS overall vs St Louis the past 3 years. Blues are 5-11 in their last 16 vs. Central. Blues are 17-39 in their last 56 overall. Blues are 15-37 in their last 52 vs. Western Conference. Blues are 2-6 in their last 8 home games. Predators are 21-5-1 in the last 27 meetings. Predators are 9-3 in the last 12 meetings in St. Louis. Nashville goalie Ellis is 2-0 in his career against St Louis and is 24-10 overall in all his career games. We'll play Nashville for 5 units tonight! Thanks and good luck, Rocky

Mr. IWS
10-10-2008, 01:40 PM
Bob Balfe:

Rays -115 over Redsox
Shields/Matsuzaka

Mr. IWS
10-10-2008, 02:09 PM
LENNY STEVENS
pass football
10 phillies
10 red sox

Mr. IWS
10-10-2008, 02:29 PM
Greg Roberts
Memphis

Mr. IWS
Teddy Covers

Tampa Bay -115

Mr. IWS
Nite Owl Sports
Sport: College Football
Game: Louisville Cardinals @ Memphis Tigers - Friday October 10, 2008 8:00 pm
Pick: 3 units ATS: Memphis Tigers +6.5 (-110)

We like Memphis in this match-up, which is LVille's first roadie of the season, after Cards went 1-2 ATS LY as road faves, in HC Steve kragthorpe's first year at The Ville. On the other hand, Memphis Tigers are 15-8 ATS L10 Y as home dogs and 8-4 as home dogs under present HC Tommy West.When these two schools hook up with each other, you usually expect a close, hard fought basketball game, not a FB game. But the fact is that until they stopped their annual rivalry in 2005 (largely because LVille had fewer openings for non-conf games after it left the C-USA to joiin the Big East), their rivalry on the gridiron was also quite competitive, wiith Memphis going 7-1 ATS as the series dog, including 3-0 L3 as a series home dog (despite losing all 3 of those close home games SU).

While Memphis started slowly TY, with a home loss to lowly Rice sandwiched between road losses to Ole Miss and Marshall, Tigers have played much better in L2 games, beating Arkie State at home and UAB in a high scoring thriller, on the road. And in those games, Tigers' offense was well balanced, with 192 YR (at 5.3 YPR) and 244 YP at UAB, and 243 YR (5.9 YPC) with 210 YP vs Arkie state. After those two good showings, Memphis QB Hall already has 1500 YP (nearly twice that of LVille QB Cantwell) to a cast of tall and experienced WRs, against defenses now being kept off balance by emerging JUCO RB Curtis Steele, who now has 578 YR on 6.4 YPC. And LVille is coming off of a disheartening come from ahead home loss in their LG (on nat TV), in which they blew a 21-10 lead to UConn and lost by basically choking in 4Q, including QB Cantwell, who threw a key INT that turned the ball over to UConn for their game victorious drive.

Mr. IWS
10-10-2008, 03:43 PM
Steven Budin-CEO
FRIDAY'S PICK
25 DIME PLAY

TAMPA BAY RAYS

Mr. IWS
10-10-2008, 03:44 PM
Marc Lawrence

Double-Dime Bet

Memphis +6.0 vs Louisville

The Tigers host the Cardinals in a Conference USA clash Friday night with revenge on their minds from a 56-49 loss the last time these two teams met in 2004. For Memphis they have played much better than its 3-3 record would indicate as they've outgained five of their six opponents on the playing field. Meanwhile Louisville checks in off a revenge loss at home against Connecticut. With Memphis head coach Tommy West 6-0 ATS in his college head coaching career as a home dog in games after his team scored 30 or more points in its last game, look for the Tigers to improve to 10-1 ATS as a dog in this series here tonight. Grab the points with Memphis.

Mr. IWS
Matty O'Shea

PHI (-102) vs LOS

Dime Bet

The home team has now won all nine meetings between the Phillies and Dodgers this year following a 3-2 victory for Philadelphia in Game 1 of the NLCS on Thursday. Brett Myers pitched very well for the Phillies at home during the regular season, going 7-5 with a 3.01 ERA in 14 starts. Myers also was very solid in Game 2 of the NLDS against Milwaukee's C.C. Sabathia last Thursday, giving up two runs and two hits in seven innings of a 5-2 win. He has enjoyed success against the Dodgers as well with a lifetime mark of 4-2 to go along with a 2.61 ERA. LA's Chad Billingsley has a 4.00 ERA in three career starts against the Phillies and was just 6-6 on the road during the regular season. Bet Philadelphia to go up 2-0 in this series with another win as my Single Dime NLCS Side Play O' the Day.

TAM (-115) vs BOS

Double-Dime Bet

Tampa Bay's James Shields has been sensational pitching at home this season, and the Rays are 23-2 when playing in front of 30,000 fans or more at Tropicana Field this year. Shields was 9-2 with a 2.59 ERA in 17 home starts during the regular season, and he was solid in his Game 1 ALDS start there last Thursday. He allowed three runs and six hits to the White Sox in 6.1 innings of a 6-4 victory. Meanwhile, Boston's Daisuke Matsuzaka has struggled against Tampa during his career with a 2-3 mark and 3.75 ERA. Dice-K has pitched five innings or less in four of his last five starts, which could be a major concern in this series against the Rays right off the bat because the bullpen will likely be called upon early. Boston is also just 1-9 in the last 10 meetings at Tampa, so back the Rays as my Double Dime ALCS Side Play O' the Week.

Mr. IWS
Oscarxena Sports from ProCappersNetwork:

NHL:

Florida/Carolina Over 6 +1.37 (3 Unit Play)

Chicago +1.33 (3 Unit Play)

St. Louis -1.04 (3 Unit Play)

Mr. IWS
10-10-2008, 03:59 PM
Kelso College FB 10/10
5 units Louisville -6.5

Mr. IWS
10-10-2008, 05:45 PM
ATS Lock College FB 10/10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 units Memphis +6.5

Mr. IWS
vegas-runner | MLB Money Line Triple-Dime Bet
904 TAM (-120) Bodog vs 903 BOS
Analysis:
*** MLB ALCS 3* BEST BET of the DAY ***

(Shields vs Matsuzaka)

This should be an excellent series, and Tonight we have the all important Game 1 of the ALCS...and I just can't see any Value in going against the Home Team in this one...

For starters, the Rays have WON "71%" of their Home Games in 2008, and that tells us that we could have laid -240 on them at home and still turned a Profit...More importantly, Boston was average at best on the road, and in the "18" game played between these 2 clubs in the season...ONLY "3" have been won by the road team...and 2 of those wins came from the Rays at Fenway...

As we saw in the Phillies selection last night, many times edge in price alone is enough to make a wager...but Tonight we have much more going for us by backing the Rays...

Dice K has been incredible on the road this year, and to have success against him, you need patience...Well if you remember when he faced the Angels and we backed him and won...my reasoning was that Scoscia was asking an aggressive team to change what's led to their success, and we got rewarded for it...Tonight, we will need that same approach from the Rays batters, but the huge difference is that this team's philosophy all season has been "Patience at the Plate"...which is the main reason Dice hasn't lasted 6 inn against them...

I also really like the fact that we get Shields at home, whose splits really show that in this dome is where you want to back him...And speaking of domes, the Red Sox have never played well in them, including this year where they come in "2-11"...and "6-16" on the carpet...

When I broke this series down, the only reason I didn't go ahead and make a play on the Rays to advance is their lack of experience and nothing else...because I believe even without a big name closer, they really have an edge over the Red Sox in starting pitching and in the pen...especially at home...and you would give the nod to Boston offensively...but not by the type of margin many believe and Lowell being out will be huge, you can mark my word because the replacement value backing him up isn't even close, and then when you toss in defense, it becomes even more apparent that this is a very winnable series for Tampa...

When looking at how the market is reacting both to sharp and public money, I really like the way the Rays have gradually gone up in price, rather than one big shot...meaning, even though the books could expect much more public money to come in late on the Sox tonight...they are doing what they can to stop more sharp money from coming in on Tampa...and willing to book the Sox at "plus money"...Mainly because as I was informed by many of the books in town...there is a liability if the Rays win this series, and since they believe that is very likely...it's become evident they will attempt to offset what they can by having Boston be bet during the series...to avoid getting hit from both ends...

Finally, the atmosphere in Tampa tonight should be electric...and I really like how this club has shown that although they may be young, they are having fun and playing extremely loose...and if my vote for Coach of the Year is able to keep that attitude in the club house througout...even when facing adversity...we just may see this team in the World Series...

But first, they have a Game 1 to play...so let's go ahead and back the Rays as our 3* BEST BET of the DAY...and see if we can improve on our 65% MLB Playoff record...VR

Mr. IWS
John Ryan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ai Simulator 5* graded play on the Chicago Blackhawks

Mr. IWS
10-10-2008, 05:46 PM
Teddy June
10* OVER D.Rays

Mr. IWS
Mike Lineback

Tampa Bay Rays

Mr. IWS
JB Sports

Memphis

Mr. IWS
10-10-2008, 06:04 PM
Indiancowboy

Pod - Memphis

Mr. IWS
10-10-2008, 06:22 PM
Bob Balfe

College Football
Memphis +6.5 over Louisville
The Tigers started out 0-3 and have bounced back winning three straight. Memphis has been in every game this year and really are a team on the rise. Memphis has a good scrambling QB and the tallest receivers in the nation. Louisville has a good run defense, but I don't think they will be able to bring the heat because of Arkelon Hall's ability to scramble. Louisville just does not have the offense they once did. In the 4th quarter this year they have been outscored 48-12. This tells me this is not a complete football team and that they cannot finish. The Cardinals also have kicking problems with both freshman kickers. This line is set so low for a reason. Memphis has a real shot to win this game outright.

Major League Baseball
Rays -115 over Redsox
Shields/Matsuzaka

Mr. IWS
10-10-2008, 07:03 PM
Vernon Croy

Memphis +6½

Mr. IWS
10-10-2008, 07:04 PM
jb COMPUTER PLAYS
PHILADELPHIA -105
TAMPA BAY -120