PDA

View Full Version : First NHL Game last night.

Mr. IWS
10-12-2008, 09:53 AM
A couple things I noticed.

-When the Flyers scored, that place gets so loud, that horn that goes off was rattling my drink.
-We were a couple rows off the ice and some of those players are pretty big.
-Hot chicks get the "snow" or whatever it is, off the ice during commercial breaks.
-I saw Sarah Palin

But the best part of the game:

-Watching these idiot Ranger fans get harrassed for most of the game. Why the hell would you wear a Rangers jersey in Philly??????

HUSKERPOWER
10-12-2008, 10:53 AM
the only NHL games i ever get to see is the PHOENIX COYOTES, my parents go down there every winter so i visitand my dad is a HUGE NHL fan so he loves the COYOTES even though they suck every year , but there PRODUCTION of a show is GREAT there too, im sure its a more laid back crowd then PHILLY but PHOENIX can get loud too. you always hear stories about the rough PHILLY crowds are they that bad really? did the flyers win ? I know the COYOTES won last night OOOOOHHHHHHH the do this stupid howl thing everytime they score
HOPE YOU HAD FUN LAST NIGHT
GL TODAY

HUSKERPOWER
10-12-2008, 10:54 AM
oh yea was PALIN looking good shell be the PREZ when MCCAIN keels over ::headbanger:: ::crying:: i dont know if thats good or not ::baghead::

Mr. IWS
10-12-2008, 11:38 AM
you always hear stories about the rough PHILLY crowds are they that bad really? did the flyers win ?

Yes, they are really that bad...LOL

Flyers went down 4-0 in the first and all hell was about to break lose.

::lmao::