PDA

View Full Version : tony romo

HUSKERPOWER
10-13-2008, 02:55 PM
Tony Romo, QB DAL
News: The Ft. Worth Star-Telegram reports that Cowboys QB Tony Romo has a broken pinkie and will be out for four weeks, suggesting that he'll be back after the club's Week 10 bye. Romo threw three touchdown passes for the third straight game on Sunday at Arizona, completing 24-of-38 passes for 321 yards with no interceptions and one fumble lost. Brad Johnson is expected to start in his place starting in Week 7 at St. Louis.

Mr. IWS
10-13-2008, 02:56 PM
Fuck em...LOL

RedHottG2
10-13-2008, 06:15 PM
::serious::

FUCK that's just great ::puke:: ::puke::

Max 2
10-13-2008, 07:57 PM
THIS SUCKS

WELL WE WILL NOW JUST HAVE TO BET AGAINST THEM

DAMN I WAS HOPING THEY WERE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL

Luke
10-14-2008, 01:26 PM
A pinky???

As much as I dislike Farve anymore I guarantee he'd play through it

Mr. IWS
10-14-2008, 03:07 PM
No QB, lost there punter, lost there top backup RB, and now no more Pac-Man.

Pacman suspended indefinitely without pay
Oct. 14, 2008
CBSSports.com staff and wire reports
Click Here