Mr. IWS
10-17-2008, 01:12 PM
Ron Raymond
1 2008-10-17 5* NHL O/U GAME OF THE MONTH
Pick # 1 Carolina Hurricanes /Los Angeles Kings Over 5.5

Mr. IWS
10-17-2008, 02:25 PM
D O C's NHL

3 Unit Play. #3 Take Over 5 in Nashville @ Columbus (7:05 pm NHL Center Ice) The over?s continue to dominate much of the card night in and night out and we will ride it again. Nashville enters this game on a two game winnings streak, scoring three games in both of those games. We expect the Jackets to play better at home as well and thus we will not worry about who wins this game and just collect with the over.

3 Unit Play. #11 Take San Jose -110 over Anaheim (10:05 pm NHL Center Ice) Does it make sense that this is a pick?em game when the Sharks are 4-0 and the Ducks are 0-4. Anaheim has yet to put it together in 2008 and are taking foolish penalties and really putting their team behind the eight ball. San Jose has already beaten Anaheim once this season by a score of 4-1 and that is how we expect this one to go as well. San Jose is playing extremely well under a new coach and that carries over again tonight.

3 Unit Play. #14 Take Over 5.5 in Carolina @ Los Angeles (10:35 pm NHL Center Ice) The Kings have a chance to even up their record at 2-2 with a victory tonight. That may come but it will be in a high scoring game, since neither of these teams have very strong defenses. The Kings scored combined goals in their last game and we will continue with the recent trends of over?s looking to cash another one.

Mr. IWS
10-17-2008, 02:26 PM
Marc Lawrence Playbook

Friday, October 17th
BOISE ST over Hawaii by 21
You know Broncos head coach Chris Petersen has this game circled in blue
on his Boise State calendar: last year’s 39-27 win by the Warriors is just one
of only THREE SU losses the BSU leader has endured while compiling a stellar
28-3 SU record. There are lots of good numbers and reasons to play the Boys
in Blue this week, including a near-perfect 10-1 ATS log as conference home
chalk and a 6-1 ATS effort when playing with WAC revenge. But before we
open our wallet, we must note that Hawaii has covered three meetings
in a row against Boise – plus the Warriors have shaken off a slow start to
show continued improvement and confi dence every week. Also don’t forget
that the Broncos fall into our ‘5-0 Fat Cat Fade’ scenario, a directive that
gives added value to the already substantial pointspread. If you have to get
involved in this one, our advice is to take the points.

Mr. IWS
10-17-2008, 03:26 PM
Indian Cowboy Comp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

College Football Friday

Comp Selection: 8 of 11 Comp Winners (5 of 6 winners):

Hawaii/Boise State Under 52.5

Hawaii beat this team 39-27 last year at home. You remember that game? That was in Hawaii and it was for the Conference Championship. Heck, I am a huge dog bettor but this is exactly why I am staying away from this game. After all, let me ask you a question. You want to lay 24 points to a Hawaii team that just won outright at Fresno State in overtime as 3 touchdown dogs? Or against a Hawaii team that covered against a Louisiana Tech taem and seems to be getting things figured out? Or, do you want to bet against Boise State who is fired up from last year's conference loss and plays this Hawaii team on their blue turf? If anything, I think Boise will take an early lead and I expect Hawaii to come back in the second half as they are still a young team and will look to get settled in by the second half. Boise State has covered their last 3 including winning at Southern Miss and covering a tough spread in which I think Vegas expected Boise State to win but hit the cover. Yet, the Broncos managed to cover that ballgame. Something interesting you can note is that Hawaii has covered the last 3 times these 2 teams have played and Boise State has covered the last 5 times before that. The public is on the over to a tune of 75% while just 25% is on the under. So, if you are looking to fade the pubilc here, the under would be a smart play. In fact, that will be my comp play today. As remember, in a conference game, defense is much more likely to take precedence. Of course, having said that, if you think Hawaii is going to be a strong play, you would lean over. But, given that Boise State has revenge and it's a conference game, I think this game shadows their strengths. Thus, my comp pick here is on the under. The under is 5-1 for Hawaii in Conference games and the under is 6-1 for Boise State in conference games which feeds my point about conference games typically going under. gl.

Mr. IWS
10-17-2008, 04:18 PM
Nick "BookieKiller" Parsons | NHL Money Line
double-dime bet8 BUF (-149)BetUS vs 7 VAN
Analysis: BUFFALO ? The Sabres were extra hungry entering this season and they?ve already proven to be a ?play on? team! Buffalo has won each of their first three games as, after missing the playoffs last season, their hunger has reached an all new level this season. The Canucks also entered this season with a full head of steam. They had an excellent camp before the season started and Vancouver started off the season with back to back wins over division rival Calgary before playing an awful game at Washington. However, after the ugly loss to the Capitals, the Canucks bounce back huge with an overtime win at Detroit last night. After a huge win over the defending Stanley Cup Champions, there won?t be much left in the tank for the Canucks tonight. That spells trouble against the refocused and re-energized Sabres on Friday! Buffalo is also coming off of a big win but it was Wednesday and it wasn?t the defending champions that they knocked off either. In other words, the Sabres are much better prepared for this game than the Canucks are, both mentally and physically. Buffalo is getting fantastic netminding from Ryan Miller and they have been excellent on the penalty kill. So far this season the Sabres have allowed just three goals in their three games and they?ve killed all 15 power plays! Even though Roberto Luongo is one of the best goalies in the game he has not been on top of his game recently as he?s allowed 12 goals in his last three starts! Also, it is expected that back-up goalie Curtis Sanford will get the start tonight in between the pipes since it?s the second night of a back to back situation for the Canucks. As a result, this one will be all Sabres and that makes Buffalo well worth the price!

Mr. IWS
10-17-2008, 04:19 PM
Tommy Rider | CFB Side
triple-dime bet306 Boise St. -23.5 (-110) SportBet vs 305 Hawaii
Analysis:
****4 UNIT WAC GAME OF THE YEAR****

During the summer, there were three games that really stood out to me. They were Ohio State/Wisconsin, Florida/LSU and this one. So far, I'm 2-0 +7 units on those game and I go for the sweep tonight. This is a HUGE revenge game for Boise State. Last year Boise was beaten out by Hawaii for the WAC crown in their final regular-season game, losing 39-27. Head coach Chris Peterson is a huge believer in the Ric Flair-like motto to be the champs, you must first beat the champs and he's been preaching that to his team all week long. Boise has one of the best defenses in the country. Boise State ranks seventh in the nation in scoring defense, allowing an average of 11.2 points. The Broncos have given up seven points or fewer in four of their five games. And we all know that the Broncos pour on the points at home on the Smurf Turf.

But the reason I really love this game is because everything worked out for us. This spread should be around 35 but we got lucky because Hawaii is on a two-game winning streak coming into this matchup. However, looking closer into the wins and we find they aren't very impressive. La Tech is awful on the road and we now realize that Fresno State was vastly overrated at the start of the year. But because of those two wins, we get a nice 23.5 point spread here, much lower than where I think this number should be. Colt Brennan and the Rainbows ripped this defense last year for close to 600 yards and that's not good news for new starting quarterback Inoke Funaki. Funaki has led Hawaii to the two straight wins but he's in for a rude awakening tonight against a very stout Boise defense that will pressure him all game long and force him into turning the ball over.

We have the much better team at home where they hardly ever lose in a huge revenge spot. That's good enough for me to make Boise State my WAC Game of the Year.

Mr. IWS
Triple Threat Sports 777
NY Knicks +7

Mr. IWS
Northcoast Marquee Play
Boise -23'

Mr. IWS
Nick Bogdanovich

Medium Boise St. -24

Mr. IWS
10-17-2008, 04:46 PM
NSA

20* Boise st
10* uh/boise under

10* sj
10* car
10* nash/col over
10* edm/calg under

Mr. IWS
10-17-2008, 05:52 PM
Iceman
3* Buffalo

Mr. IWS
10-17-2008, 05:53 PM
ATS-HAWAii-2*

Mr. IWS
10-17-2008, 05:53 PM
KELSO

5 units Boise State (-24) over Hawaii

Boise State (5-0) never misses an opportunity to play lights out when it is on national television and this one is on ESPN. The Broncos must feel it is necessary to crush opponents on TV in order to keep reminding the public of just how good they are. They should do just that tonight as they take on an Hawaii (3-3) that is mediocre at best and that will be without its starting quarterback. Of note also is the fact Boise State is 35-1 SU in its last 36 games on the blue carpet

Mr. IWS
10-17-2008, 07:04 PM
Alatex
Super Play
Boise State

Mr. IWS
10-17-2008, 07:06 PM
ATS FINANCIAL

3*under 52 boise st vs hawaii

Mr. IWS
10-17-2008, 07:18 PM
ATS Lock College FB 10/17