EZ

Saturday

5* Missouri +5
3* Mississippi +12
3* Illinois -15.

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 07:43 AM
M@linsky Saturday ( So Far )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4* Georgia Tech -2 released thursday
4* Miss State +8 released tuesday
5* Arkansas +9.5 released tuesday
6* California PK released tuesday

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 07:43 AM
Colin Cowherd
He has: LSU, Stanford, Texas, Kansas, and Ohio State

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 07:44 AM
*** SATURDAY EZWINNERS MLB ***

*** 10 STAR GAME OF THE YEAR ***

10 STAR: (925) BOSTON (+$130) over Tampa Bay
(Action)
(Risking $1000 to win $1300)
7:05PM Central Time

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 07:44 AM
MURRAY HILL MIKE’S BIG 10 GAME OF THE YEAR (3-0!)
Murray Hill Mike is in the zone! He has been obliterating the Bookies with a SCORCHING 16-6 RUN with all plays! Last weekend Mike went 8-2 with all of his football releases and is a PERFECT 3-0(100%) with his CFB Conference GOY’s! This Saturday, “The Hill” has found the IDEAL play in the BIG TEN that is GUARANTEED to CA$H!

OHIO ST

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 07:45 AM
erin rynning
baylor 20*

Mr. IWS
ASA

10/18/2008
11:00:00 AM Memphis Tigers (+8)
over EAST CAROLINA PIRATES
ASA - Believe it or not, ECU has actually been the most surprising along with the most disappointing team in country all in the same season. The Pirates opened the year with wins over Virginia Tech and West Virginia and at the time they looked like huge victories. Not so much anymore. They beat the Hokies by blocking a punt and returning it for a TD with under 2:00 minutes remaining. VT has very little offense and is simply not the team they have been the last few years. West Virginia is down drastically in 2008 after losing head coach Rich Rodriguez to Michigan. While they are 4-2, the Mountaineers have looked shaky all year and struggled to get by a terrible Syracuse team last week. In other words, the Pirates hot start doesn’t look all the impressive in hind sight.

ECU has since lost 3 straight games and they have been dominated in each of their last two. Houston came here and whipped ECU 41-24 (we were on Houston if you remember) and they last week they were beaten 35-20 @ Virginia. This team’s offense looks really bad right now. After starting the season on fire, QB Patrick Pinkney has now completed only 22 of his last 48 passes. He has struggled so much that head coach Skip Holtz has now said he will rotate time at QB this weekend with Pinkney and back up Rob Kass. Never a good situation in our minds.

Speaking of offense, Memphis has a very good one. They are now in the top 20 in the nation averaging nearly 500 YPG. They are very balanced on that side of the ball averaging 5.9 yards per carry on the ground while QB Hall has thrown for almost 2,000 already this season. They are MUCH better than their 3-4 overall record. They have actually out gained 7 of their 8 opponents in total yards which gives us an indication that they should have had some wins they did not get. In their most recent game, they face a very good Louisville team and lost by a TD despite out gaining the Cardinals by a whopping 182 yards. Louisville’s defense came into that game with the 9th ranked defense in the country and the Tigers promptly shredded them for 481 total yards. This team can move the ball and they will again this weekend vs. a Pirate defense that has gone in the tank allowing their last four opponents to average 436 YPG.

ECU is simply not playing well enough right now to be favored by more than a TD against a high potent offense. We had a very similar situation a few weeks ago when they were heavily favored against a Houston team that has an explosive offense. The Cougars went onto win that game 41-24. We look for Memphis to win this game SU, just as Houston did.

10/18/2008
2:30:00 PM VIRGINIA CAVALIERS (+4.5)
over North Carolina Tar Heels

ASA's 6-Star Top Game- The Cavs are really starting to play well after a poor start. They began the season 1-3 including losses to USC and @ UConn, however they have won their last two games handily vs. pretty good competition. UVA whipped Maryland 31-0 two weeks ago and then dominated East Carolina 35-20 last Saturday. This team is under valued right now because of their poor start. Their opponent, North Carolina is over valued giving us a GREAT situation with the home dog in this game.

North Carolina is coming off a stretch of three big time emotional games including two straight at home. They won all of those games vs. Miami, UConn and Notre Dame, however their fate should have been worse. They were out gained in EACH of those three games and by 275 total yards in all three combined. The Heels are 5-1 SU this year and have been out gained in all but one game this year. They are doing it with smoke and mirrors. The UNC offense is really stagnant right now. They have averaged just 294 total yards in their last three wins. They lost starting QB TJ Yates a few weeks ago to an injury which has hurt. Now they will be without their #1 playmaker, Brandon Tate. He is one of the most dangerous kick return men in the nation and a starting WR. He was lost for the year in last week’s 29-24 win over the Irish. The Tar Heels offense isn’t nearly as good as their point totals may look. They have benefited from two interceptions returned for TD’s and a blocked punt returned for a TD in just the last two games alone (both at home).

The Cavs overall stats might look a bit underwhelming on offense. However, as we stated, they have really picked it up the last few weeks putting up big numbers vs. Maryland and East Carolina. Starting QB Marc Verica is improving drastically since taking over for Peter Lalich early in the season. Lalich has since been booted off the team for legal problems and it’s no coincidence the Cavaliers are now playing well. The new signal caller, Verica has now completed 50 of his 66 passes his last two games combined. However, the main reason for UVA’s offensive turnaround has been their rejuvenated running game. After their horrible performance @ Connecticut, head coach Al Groh made sure his team got back to running the ball. The last two games they have rushed for 207 & 202 yards. Senior RB Cedric Peerman has been lights out. After carrying the ball just 26 times on the season leading up to the Maryland game, he has now toted the rock 32 times the last two games for a total of 293 yards. That along with a solid defense that has allowed an average of just 281 YPG their last three makes Virginia a great looking home underdog.

History is HEAVILY on our side in this one. UNC has now lost 13 STRAIGHT games at Virginia. Their last win in Charlottesville was back in 1981! The Heels are also just 2-12 ATS (14%) on the road @ Virginia since 1980. On the other side of the coin, this well-coached Virginia team has been fantastic as a home underdog. They are a money making 14-3 ATS their last 17 as a home dog. Not only that, they have won 11 of those 17 games outright as and underdog.

UVA is playing well and dangerous right now especially in

10/18/2008
6:00:00 PM Oregon State Beavers (-15.5)
over WASHINGTON HUSKIES
ASA 3-Star #367 Oregon State (-15.5) over @ Washington - 6:00 pm CST.

The Beavers, at 3-3 overall and 2-1 in the Pac-10, remain in the hunt for the Pac-10 title, with an edge on a lot of other contenders because of their win over USC three weeks ago. Washington on the other hand is 0-5 overall and 0-2 in conference play and the Huskies season has quickly slipped away from them.

We feel this Pac 10 clash sets up to be a one-sided blowout from start to finish as the Beavers have huge advantages on both sides of the football. Oregon State is coming off a 66-13 rout of Washington State last weekend, a game in which the Beavers amassed over 500 total yards of offense with 323 rushing and 225 passing. The ground game for Oregon State averaged a remarkable 7.5 yards per carry. The defensive statistics for the Beavers were just as impressive as they allowed just 53 yards rushing and 79 passing to Washington State.

Washington was off last week but they’ll still be without their best overall player QB Locker who broke his thumb a few weeks back versus Stanford. Redshirt freshman quarterback Ronnie Fouch is still learning the system and won’t pose too much of a threat for the Beavers defense. Against Arizona two weeks ago the Huskies managed just 244 total yards of offense, 63 via the rush. Without a running game we expect the Beavers to put eight men in the box and force the young Husky QB to beat them.

Statistically speaking the Beavers hold all sorts of advantages. Oregon State averages 4.3 yards per rush and they’ll be facing a Washington defense (we use that term loosely) that yields 5.6 yards per rush good for the 118th worst in the nation. Offensively the Huskies average just 2.9 yards per rush compared to a Beaver defense that allows just 3.8 yards per carry.

Now let’s take a look at who Oregon State has played. Oregon State has faced USC, Penn State and Utah, all three of which are ranked in the top 10 statistically on defense and yet they still put up impressive offensive statistics. If we throw out the highest number of points scored by OSU (66-point game against WSU) and the lowest number of points scored by the Beavers (14-points vs. Penn State) they still average 32 ppg. Washington with their young QB has managed just 21 total points in a game and a half. Oregon State has out-yarded every opponent but one this year and right now they are WAY undervalued by the oddsmakers. Oregon State has won 4 straight in the series, have covered 4 in a row and 7 of the last 10. Washington is just 17-35-2 ATS their last 54 games at home. The Beavers will get to 40+ points in this game with the Huskies lucky to reach 20.

Mr. IWS
Tommy Rider | CFB Side
triple-dime bet372 Arizona 3.0 (-110) Bodog vs 371 California
Analysis:
I really like Arizona in this spot. Here we have one team that is tough at home in Arizona taking on a team that lost its one true road test in Cal. I know Cal won at Washington State but I don't care what they did against a high school team. In their one real road game against Maryland, Cal was beaten

easily. Arizona has won four out of the last five meetings in Tucson and the home team is 4-1 ATS in the last five between these two teams. Cal is playing musical chairs at quarterback and this isn't the best time to be doing it, as Arizona leads the country in pass defense. As we get into the season, I love playing against road teams with quarterback problems when the home team has the clear edge at that position, as is the case with the Cats Willie Tuitama. I believe he will pass all over the Bears secondary tonight. Arizona is 5-0 ATS at home in its last five game and I think that continues tonight with a big win over Cal. ***3 UNIT PLAY***

Sat, 10/18/08 - 8:00 PMTommy Rider | CFB Side
double-dime bet381 LSU -3.0 (-110) BetUS vs 382 South Carolina
Analysis:
Everything set up perfectly for this selection. I had Florida last week as my SEC Game of the Year because I thought it was a terrible matchup for the Tigers. I was hoping LSU would get blown out so I could come back and take them this week and that's exactly what happened. Now we get a much superior LSU team only laying a field goal to South Carolina, who is starting freshman Stephen Garcia at quarterback. As I said last week, I think LSU's defense is overrated but this is the kind of team they will smother. South Carolina comes into this game winners of four straight but they are stepping up in class here. LSU's offensive line - one of the best in the nation - played poorly last week at Florida but I expect them to bounce back this week and really control this game. This game will be won in the trenches and I also like that Jarrett Lee got some experience playing on the road last week at Florida. I think Lee is going to be a solid quarterback and with the running game getting back on track, he will have a solid outing here. The Tigers have absolutely owned this series. LSU is 15-2-1 all-time against South Carolina, with the Gamecocks last win in the series coming 18-17 on the road in 1994. **2 UNIT PLAY**

Sat, 10/18/08 - 3:30 PMTommy Rider | CFB Side
double-dime bet325 Kansas 21.0 (-110) Bodog vs 326 Oklahoma
Analysis:
I don't have a huge write-up for this game, I just believe 21 points is way too much to lay here. There is a believe that the Sonners will be "mad" over losing last week but Kansas doesn't give a damn about that. They are still coming to play and I think they can exploit OU's biggest weakness: It's secondary. Todd Reesing is a very efficient quarterback similar to Colt McCoy and I think he will be able to shred a Sooners secondary that was lit up by both Texas and Cincinnati. Plus, the Sooners have one of the worst kick coverage units in the nation, an area that's really going to hurt them in Big 12 play, as we already saw against the Longhorns. OU will win this game but I can't see it being a blowout, so I'll gladly take the three touchdowns. **2 UNIT PLAY**

Mr. IWS
Jeff Bonds | CFB Side
triple-dime bet373 Idaho 20.5 (-110) Bodog vs 374 Louisiana Tech
Analysis:
This spread is absolutely mind-boggling to me and represents the fact that Idaho has lost 16 games in a row - Do you know where they won their last Division I game? You guessed it - Right where they are playing Saturday night.

Idaho is working extremely hard to improve throughout the year and will face a Louisiana Tech team that simply is worn out from the last two weeks of action. First off - they flew to Boise for a Thursday night ESPN game and were blown out, 38-3, despite moving the ball all night long.

Last week - they traveled across the country and over the Pacific to face off against Hawaii. They picked up a 10-point loss in that game. They more than likely didn't arrive home from that contest until late Sunday night and the players can't exactly be excited with the Idaho Vandals coming to town.

Here's a couple quotes from the team's head coaches this week: ?We haven?t turned the corner yet because we didn?t win, but we?re ready to. We see the light at the end of the tunnel."

?People have no idea how thin we are. It?s frightening. We?re down to about 74 of our 85 scholarship players available to participate.?

The first quote is from an excited head coach at Idaho that's followed by a more than discouraging fact stated by the Louisiana Tech head man.

Not only are players banged up for Louisiana Tech - but they are making a switch at QB this week.....Wow.....A tired team - off two losses - switching QBs - in a major letdown spot and laying three TDs.

No thanks......Idaho looks to build of its momentum gained against Fresno State and has a great chance at shocking the WAC with a straight up victory here......Idaho ranks 69th in the country through the air and now face the No. 118th ranked passing defense......Hmm

Sat, 10/18/08 - 3:00 PMJeff Bonds | CFB Total
double-dime bet378 Oklahoma St. / 377 Baylor Over 68.5 BetUS
Analysis:
The Big 12 Conference has been a shootout this season and things will return to normal for the Oklahoma State Cowboys after playing a defensive battle at Missouri.

In three games in Big 12 conference play this year that has had a double-digit favorite and the total has been between 60-70....the OVER is 3-0 and by an average of nine points.

This is especially significant when throwing these two teams into Saturday's situation. Oklahoma State has gone OVER the total six straight times following a Big 12 victory. Baylor on the other hand has gone OVER the total in 10 of their last 12 games as a double-digit conference dog.

The OVER is 5-1 in the last six meetings and 27-7 in Oklahoma State's last 34 home games.

Let the scoring begin!

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 07:46 AM
Greg Shaker | CFB Total
triple-dime bet350 Navy / 349 Pittsburgh Over 51.5 BetUS
Analysis: NCAAF: Pittsburgh Panthers at Navy Midshipmen - Over 51.5 -110 | Unit Value: 3 UNIT "CFB Total of the Month"
Game Date: 10/18/2009
Note: Somehow or the other, Navy has found a defense. Or have they? Last game at Air Force they were outpassed and outrun. They did get the breaks needed to win that game. This team still has problems on D and they have a number of "Hurters" on that side of the ball as they host Pitt Saturday. What they can do is score. That part of their game is getting better and better. They ran all over Wake and the Deacons play a good brand of defense themselves. This team's offense is almost impossible to prepare for. Pitt discovered that last year losing to this team 48-45. This non-conference matchup will not see any kind of intensive defense being played, and both teams will put points on the board. This betting line is based on the perception and the Midshipmen have better D personel this year and on the reputaion that that the Panthers bring to the table. We should have a wide smile when this one is done.

Mr. IWS
Stephen Nover | CFB Total
double-dime bet370 Kentucky / 369 Arkansas Over 44.5 Sportsbetting.com
Analysis:
Arkansas-Kentucky Over 44.5

Analysis: Kentucky is going to get its share of points here against a 113th-ranked Arkansas defense that is allowing more than 35 points per game.

The key to this handicap to the 'over' is the oddsmaker underrating Arkansas' offense. The Razorbacks had a stretch earlier this season where they scored only three touchdowns in three games. Keep in mind, though, those three contests were against powerhouses Alabama, Texas and Florida.

Senior Casey Dick has picked up new coach Bobby Petrino's offense and is playing his finest ball. He's getting help from running back Michael Smith, who rushed for 176 yards last week versus Auburn.

The Razorbacks picked up 416 yards against a tough Auburn defense. That's impressive. They have talent at the skill positions and their offense is picking up. The total is too low here making this a three-star play for me.

Mr. IWS
Matty O'Shea | CFB Total
triple-dime bet326 Oklahoma / 325 Kansas Over 60.0 BetUS
Analysis: Two of the top offenses in the Big 12 square off in this one, and I simply can't see anything other than a shootout taking place in Norman. The Sooners will be without one of their top defensive players in LB Ryan Reynolds, who was clearly missed after he left last week's loss to Texas with a torn ligament in his right knee. The Longhorns scored on four straight possessions after Reynolds left the game, and I think Kansas QB Todd Reesing will look to exploit that weakness in the middle of the field. Oklahoma still ranks fourth in scoring despite the loss at 47.2 points per game, and that number can definitely be achieved against the Jayhawks, who saw an average of 69.5 points scored in their two road games at Iowa State and South Florida earlier this season. The OVER is 8-3-1 in Oklahoma's last 12 home games, so look for another high-scoring affair and bet the OVER as my Triple Dime NCAA Total Play O' the Month.

Sat, 10/18/08 - 10:00 PMMatty O'Shea | CFB Side
dime bet372 Arizona 3.0 (-125) Bodog vs 371 California
Analysis: The Cal Golden Bears are back in the Top 25 as the only unbeaten team in Pac-10 play, but it should be a short-lived return. They will be facing the highest-scoring team in the conference in the Arizona Wildcats (40.2 points per game), who are coming off a very disappointing 24-23 road loss at Stanford last Saturday. Arizona has won four of the last five meetings at Tucson, including a 24-20 victory as a 13-point underdog two years ago. Cal is just 3-13 ATS in its last 16 games on grass and 2-7 ATS in its last nine Pac-10 games despite covering last week against Arizona State by half a point in a 24-14 victory. The Wildcats are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games overall, and I expect them to get the straight-up victory here in this spot at home, so bet Arizona as my Single Dime NCAA Underdog Play O' the Week.

Sat, 10/18/08 - 12:00 PMMatty O'Shea | CFB Side
double-dime bet320 South Florida -24.0 (-110) BetUS vs 319 Syracuse
Analysis: Don't be fooled by Syracuse playing Pitt and West Virginia tough in the team's last two games. The Orange are in big trouble here against a far superior South Florida team that will be enjoying homecoming festivities with a huge victory. The Bulls are coming off their bye week following a tough home loss to the Panthers, and they have won the last three meetings with Syracuse by an average of 25 points. While the Orange were able to stay close on the road against the Mountaineers last week, that was a mirage due to the fact that All-American QB Pat White did not play. Syracuse is just 2-7 ATS in its last nine games on grass and 3-8-1 ATS in its last 12 against teams with a winning record, so back the Bulls in this spot to win by at least four touchdowns as my Double Dime Big East Big Chalk Play O' the Week

Mr. IWS
RON RAYMOND'S 5* CFB UNDERDOG GAME OF THE WEEK
Pick # 1 Texas A&M(21)

RON RAYMOND'S 5* CFB O/U GAME OF THE MONTH
Pick # 1 Memphis / East Carolina Under 55.5 -110

Mr. IWS
Northcoast Big 12 Gow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baylor- 36-12 Last 5 Years

Mr. IWS
Jim Feist Parlay Of Month

Maryland And Baylor

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 07:47 AM
Dave Cokin

Big East Goy Uconn

Mr. IWS
Glen Mcgrew

Dog Gom Ole Miss

Mr. IWS
Handicapper: IndianCowboy
Sport: College Football
Game: Miami Florida Hurricanes @ Duke Blue Devils - Saturday October 18, 2008 3:30 pm
Pick: 3 units (Play of the Day) ATS: Duke Blue Devils +3 (-110)

Game: North Carolina Tar Heels @ Virginia Cavaliers - Saturday October 18, 2008 3:30 pm
Pick: 3 units (Normal) TOTAL: Over 44.5 (-110)

Game: Mississippi Rebels @ Alabama Crimson Tide - Saturday October 18, 2008 3:30 pm
Pick: 3 units (Normal) ATS: Mississippi Rebels +12 (-110)

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 07:49 AM
Jeff Scott

Big 12 Goy Kansas

Mr. IWS
Ethan Law
3% Arizona +3
3% San Jose State/new Mexico State Under 52
2% Oklahoma State -17
2% Marshall -3
2% Ohio State -3 -$115
2% Unlv +4.5
2% Washington +16
2% East Carolina -8
2% Smu +13.5
Opinion: Washington +$425

Mr. IWS
Alex Smart
Wake Forest r309
Maryland r310
u43.0 / 2 units Wake Forest enters into this tilt against Maryland depending on their defense to help them wins games. That is evident by averaging just 22.4 ppg and 331.0 total ypg. QB Riley Skinner is their only viable offensive weapon, but as everyone knows a pivot can not move the chains all by himself when an opposing team, focuses a lot of attention on him ,which Maryland will do. The Deacon defense, is one of the top units in the nation, allowing opponents to 15 ppg and 274.2 total ypg. The Deacs are giving up just 3.6 yards PRA and have snagged 10 interceptions. Needless to say moving the ball down the field against this side, will be extremely hard.
The Maryland Terps are another offense with very little consistency scoring only 22.3 ppg on 355.7 total ypg. There is not much offensive talent when the Terps have the rock, which is not a good thing against the type of hardcore defense they will face. Maryland's defense, has not been great, but it is still the strength of team allowing 21. 7 PPG.
Im betting both teams continue their offensive struggles, and the defenses stand tall in what will be a hard fought sleeper.
Final notes & Key Trends: Maryland is 7-0 UNDER in home games after a bye week, with a combined average of 34 PPG scored.
Play on the UNDER 2* selection
3:30p Alex Smart
Virginia r356
+5.0 / 4 units The Virginia Cavaliers after a slow start to their season, have started to come together, scoring 66 total points on offense in two consecutive upset wins. The improvement can be partially attributed to the tier coaching of Al Groh , and his insertion of QB Marc Verica under center , behind a tough offensive line and the suddenly explosive running game, behind the legs of tailback Cedric Peerman , who ran for 379 Yds, and 7.2 YPC in his last two games.

Meanwhile, North Carolina has really looked good, and have impressed me this season, but now must play without WR/KR Brandon Tate , who is a multi faceted , offensive threat that will effect certain aspects of the Tarheels attack.

Butch Davis team are one of the best in the ACC , but in what is pegged as the Souths oldest rivalry , nothing but a hard fought closely contested affair should be expected .

The Tarheels have lost 13 straight vs Cavaliers in Charlottesville, dating back to 1981.

Projected score: Virginia 27 North Carolina 20 Play on Virginia 4* selection
8:00p Alex Smart
LSU r381
-2.5 / 3 units The LSU Tigers enter into this tilt against the South Carolina Gamecocks after having heir butts handed to them by their long time rivals the Florida Gators last week by a final score of 51-21. Needless to say Les Miles team will be in a nasty mood and ready to get some revenge against their next opponent. Unfortunately for HC Steve Spurrier its his South Carolina team that is on the firing range.
With a national title still within grasp, LSU cannot afford another loss, and will play with desperation.

This is what I'm betting will happen...... South Carolina's offensive line has looked weak all season long, which will give a retooled LSU a defense, an opportunity to finally dominate a turn over prone attack. Considering how inconsistent the Gamecocks offense has been behind a two QB system, it will not be surprise to see them struggle in this spot. Last week despite of South Carolina pulling off a lucky win against Kentucky, QB Chris Smeley converted on just 9 of 23 passes. Yes, I know Miles has also utilized a two pivot offense, but his for the most part is producing as is evident by averaging 32.6 ppg and 402.6 total ypg. The Tigers will play a solid D, this week, but they will be jacked up to put a whooping on their opponents.

Final notes & Key Trends: LSU is 9-0 SU L/9 off a loss. HC Miles is also 11-0 SU and 10-1 ATS under those same parameters. Defending national champs like LSU have been money in the bank over the years, after suffering their first loss of the season going 19-1 SU and 15-4 ATS.

Projected score: LSU 31 - South Carolina 13 3* selection

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 07:50 AM
Tom Stryker

Tom's College Football System Play of the Week!
College Football Blowout Angle

Sometimes sports investors think too much. I can’t tell you the number of times I didn’t wager on a certain team because I “felt” the situation wasn’t right. Karma has a lot to do in the mindset of a gambler. I’m guilty. I admit it.

Thankfully, I have my college football database to keep things simple for me. Hey, why bother with technical reason? If the computer says a team is in a 65 percent or 85 percent winning situation who am I to disagree! This week’s College System of the Week is an excellent example of what I mean.

You’re on your way up to the window in Las Vegas with a winning ticket in hand. Your “play on” team just crushed its opponent and already you’re thinking in your head on why you shouldn’t invest on this same team in its next game. Why? Does it state somewhere in the book “Gambling for Dummies” that a team coming off a blowout win can’t repeat its most recent performance in its next game? At times, your “gambling mind” tries to out think every possible situation and scenario in pursuit of its next victory. When you feel yourself going into this zone, try and remember the KISS philosophy – you know, Keep It Simple Stupid. You’ll see what I mean after you take a look at this incredible technical situation.

Since 1980, PLAY ON game two or later college football home dogs or home favorites of -26 or less provided they own a won/loss percentage of .500 or better, scored 55 points or more in its last game and enter off a victory of 21 points or more.

28 Year ATS Record = 188-103-7 ATS for 64.6 percent!

This Week’s Play’s = LOUISIANA LAFAYETTE

What’s so hard about that? All this amazing system has done is produce a 64.6 percent winning situation over 28 years!

There is one other area where this set improves dramatically. If our “play on” host is running with serious momentum and off back-to-back SU and ATS wins, this powerful college system improves to a mind-boggling 53-20-1 ATS for 72.6 percent! This mark can be tightened up to a sensational 44-12-1 ATS for 78.5 percent provided the team we are playing against does NOT enter off a straight up loss of seven points or more! Louisiana Lafayette applies to both situations.

Good luck with the Ragin’ Cajuns on Saturday!

Mr. IWS
M@linsky Added

All Added Friday Morning

4* Pitt -2.5
4* vandy/georgia Under 45
4* colorst/utah Under 49

Mr. IWS
Bob Akmens.

20* Ok State -17 ---> GOM

10*Central Michigan +2
10* Ucla + 2 1/2
10* Louisiana Monroe -18
10* Oregon State -16

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 07:51 AM
Cokin Revenge GOY: N. Ill

Mr. IWS
Dominic Brando's Big 10 Game of the Year
Pick Up Dominic Brando's Big 10 Conference Game of the Year, A RARE/SPECIAL INNER CIRCLE 150 UNIT EXECUTIVE MAX OUT ORDER - FOR ONLY $20, GUARANTEED TO CASH IN A WINNER OR YOU RECEIVE BOTH SUNDAY NFL WEEK 7 SERVICE AND THE NEXT INNER CIRCLE GAME OF THE YEAR LEVEL RELEASE ABSOLUTELY FREE WITH NO QUESTIONS ASKED....

Dominic Brando's Inner Circle Saturday NCAA College Football Executive Report:
*** SATURDAY MARKS OUR FIRST TOP RATED INNER CIRCLE FOOTBALL RELEASES OF THE SEASON (CHECK FREESPORTSMONITOR.COM FOR DOCUMENTED RESULTS OF OUR INNER CIRCLE PROGRAM AND THESPORTSMONITOR.COM FOR DOCUMENTED RESULTS OF BOTH THE INNER CIRCLE AND DOMINIC BRANDO SPORTS PROGRAMS). Our High Volume Report (Including 6-10 100 Unit Releases) for Dominic Brando Sports will be sent on Saturday by 2:45 PM Eastern!

SPECIAL 150 UNIT EXECUTIVE MAX OUT ORDER
DBIC BIG 10 CONFERENCE GAME OF THE YEAR:

#352 MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS +4/-120 over Ohio State Buckeyes (Saturday 3:30 PM Eastern ABC National TV):

Ohio State has dominated this series dating back into the late 90's, but today is the time and Spartyland is the place for Michigan State to finally take down the Buckeyes. Look for a VERY LIVE Spartan club this afternoon playing in what we judge to the single most important game of the Michigan State season. The Spartans are a sound football team which plays extremely solid defense and does not turn the ball over, a perfect formula for success versus the conservative style of Ohio State. We have NO PROBLEM taking +4 in a game where our matchup tools signal a false favorite! Our analysis yields one of the single best investment opportunities of the season thus far, and we will make the call for Michigan State outright in a game that could stand as a program builder for years to come: MICHIGAN STATE 24 OHIO STATE 20

Mr. IWS
Dominic Brando's SEC Underdog Game of the Year
Pick Up Dominic Brando's SEC Conference Underdog Game of the Year on Saturday for Only $20 GUARANTEED TO CASH IN A WINNER OR YOU RECEIVE BOTH SUNDAY NFL WEEK 7 INNER CIRCLE SERVICE AND THE NEXT GAME OF THE YEAR LEVEL RELEASE ABSOLUTELY FREE WITH NO QUESTIONS ASKED....

Dominic Brando's Inner Circle Saturday NCAA College Football Executive Report:
*** SATURDAY MARKS OUR FIRST TOP RATED INNER CIRCLE FOOTBALL RELEASES OF THE SEASON (CHECK FREESPORTSMONITOR.COM FOR DOCUMENTED RESULTS OF OUR INNER CIRCLE PROGRAM AND THESPORTSMONITOR.COM FOR DOCUMENTED RESULTS OF BOTH THE INNER CIRCLE AND DOMINIC BRANDO SPORTS PROGRAMS). Our High Volume Report (Including 6-10 100 Unit Releases) for Dominic Brando Sports will be sent on Saturday by 2:45 PM Eastern!

SPECIAL 150 UNIT EXECUTIVE MAX OUT ORDER:
DBIC SEC CONFERENCE UNDERDOG GAME OF THE YEAR

#382 SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS +3/-120 over LSU Tigers (8:00 PM ET ESPN)

Our analysis yields a no brainer move on South Carolina AT +3 ON THE HALF POINT BUY. We will order a substantial investment on another targeted underdog in a monumental national TV conference home rivalry game. We expect South Carolina to come out barking in a big way in this spot, as the Gamecocks enter with triple revenge (not having beaten LSU in four seasons). Let's go on the take with +3 and back a MORE THAN SOLID Gamecock defense in what will clearly be viewed as the most important game of the South Carolina season. Our numbers indicate an OUTRIGHT win by a live value home underdog in a perfect spot to make some serious noise: SOUTH CAROLINA 23 LSU 17

Mr. IWS
Northcoast Big 12 Gow

Baylor

Mr. IWS
Kelso's 50 unit play for Saturday is Nebraska -7 1/2.

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 07:53 AM
Kelso Clubs
10 units Troy -9.5
5 units Arkansas +7.5
4 units Mich St +3.5
3 units Va Tech +3.5

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 07:53 AM
Bettorsworld

5* Michigan State +3.5 over Ohio State

This week #12 Ohio State visits #20 Michigan State in what amounts to the biggest game for Michigan State in quite some time. Michigan State hasn't beaten Ohio State since 1999 but if it's going to happen, this looks to be the time and place. Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio was Jim Tressels defensive coordinator and earned a championship ring at Ohio State. These guys are familiar with each other. Both teams have a loss but it was Ohio States performance against USC which stands out. Michigan State lost a close shootout with Cal to kick off the year. It's been all up hill since. Yards per point numbers for Michigan State an excellent 12 on offense and superb 21.6 defensively. Ohio State not too shabby either with a 13 on offense and a 19 on defense. Both teams good in turnover margin with Michigan State at +10 and Ohio State +7. But Ohio State having some troubles on the offensive side of the ball. They failed to score an offensive touchdown against the worst defense in the Big 10. They rank 94th in the nation in total offense and 10th in the Big 10. Their inability to move the ball could spell trouble against a Michigan State team that has no trouble finding the end zone. Michigan State Running Back Javon Ringer is one of the best in the nation. Likely the best Ohio State has faced this. Ohio State's conservative game plans, their unwillingness to throw the ball, the coaching familiarities, the higher ranking of Ohio State, the game being one of the biggest home games for Michigan State in years, it all adds up. We like to say that when a team like Michigan State sees the door open a crack, against a team that has historically dominated them like Ohio State, they have to kick the door in, because that opportunity may not present itself for years to come. So, in a sense, it's now or never. The talent is there, it's one of the best Michigan State teams in years. We likely won't need the field goal in this one but we'll take it. Michigan State +3.5 (the play is still good at +3, we played it +3.5 and would certainly prefer the hook)

2* Iowa State +7 over Nebraska

Both of these teams desperate for a win sitting at 0-2 in the conference. Nebraska has certainly had the upper hand in this series but a look at these two teams results thus far this year shows some similarities. Both started out with wins over lesser competition and then suffered defeats when they stepped it up. Nebraska was hammered by Missouri but then came back last week and took Texas Tech to overtime which shocked quite a few people. Meanwhile, Iowa State was looking good a couple of weeks ago, up big on Kansas at the half before falling apart in the 2nd half and losing by two, followed by their worst game of the year, last week at Baylor. But Iowa State has shown some promise. In their game at Iowa, they outgained a decent Iowa team, won the time of possession battle and the first down battle but came up short on the scoreboard. They lead the Big 12 in takeaways at +17 and sit at +7 in turnover margin, which ranks among the best in the country (Nebraska is -4). Their yards per point numbers are a tad better than Nebraska's but we'd have to give the edge to the Cornhuskers as far as strength of schedule. This will be the 2nd road game in a row for Nebraska and only the 2nd road game of the year for them as they started the season with 5 straight home games. We're also counting on a hangover affect from last weeks devastating overtime loss to Texas Tech, while Iowa State figures to improve drastically off of their worst performance of the year. We think this one has the potential to be a good competitive game so we'll grab the touchdown here with the home dog. Iowa State +7

2* Vanderbilt +15 over Georgia

We're not going to argue about the overall talent levels of these two teams. Georgia gets the nod. We'll also concede that the way things looked last week, the way Georgia dominated the Vols and held them to 16 yards rushing and the way Vanderbilt looked at Miss State, it would seem as though Vandy has no chance. All of which, by the way, creates a little extra line value for us here. But there are plenty of positives to draw on here. For one, this Georgia team is pretty much the same team from a year ago. We'll, a year ago, Vandy led Georgia 17-7 before losing 20-17 on a late field goal. They had 179 rushing yards and another 131 through the year. If you're worried about the QB situation at Vandy, don't. Mackenzie Adams replaced Chris Nickson last year early in the Georgia game and threw for 125 of those 131 yards going 7 for 10 in the process. He also came off the bench in the Auburn win this year. He gives Vandy the downfield threat they need to challenge the Georgia secondary and keep them honest. Don't be surprised to see Nickson in there as well. Vandy also beat Georgia the year before last, at Georgia, 24-22. So can Vandy, with their talent, compete with Georgia? The answer is in the last two years results. Of course they can. Keep in mind the last two years were losing ones for Vandy, just like the last 25 years. So if ever they are going to compete, why not now when they are having their best season ever??? Vanderbilt is playing the type of football that keeps games close. They shorten the game. They lead the SEC in sacks. They are the least penalized team in the SEC. They are one of the better teams in the country on the turnover margin chart. Their yards per point numbers are better than Georgia's mostly due to their making the most of their opportunities inside the red zone where they rank, you guessed it, number one in the SEC. Again, it's all the basic fundamentals here that have made Vandy 5-1 and able to compete. Do all the little things right, consistently, and you have all the makings of a sound, competitive football team.........oh, and how about some added motivation. Last year when Georgia won, they celebrated by dancing on the Vandy logo at midfield. Now, revenge is great in college football. But throw in something like that to add a little juice........hey, if I was coaching Vandy, I'd make the team watch that Georgia dance routine before and after every practice this week, and then one more time on the bus ride over to the stadium Saturday morning. This game has the potential to be better than many think. Vandy +15

2* Navy +3 over Pitt

Nothing ground breaking in our approach in this one. Simply two teams we feel are even with the home team, Navy, getting a field goal in a game that could go either way and probably has a great chance to be decided by 3. These two hooked up last year in a wild 48-45 shootout which Navy won. Pitt is 4-1 with their two most impressive wins being 21-20 over Iowa and 26-21 over South Florida on the road. But there's some question marks as well. Such as losing to Bowling Green and close games against Buffalo and Syracuse. Navy also has some question marks this year but, like Pitt, have a couple of equally impressive wins. Knocking off Wake Forest and Air Force, both on the road, in their last two games tells us Navy is playing some good ball. The Turnover margin favors Navy at +6 on the year to Pitts -3. We'll take the points here in a game that figures to come down to the wire. Pitt being ranked #23 in the Nation helps our cause. Anytime an unranked team plays a ranked team, particularly at home, there's added incentive. Hey, that could be Navy at #23 next week. Navy +3

2* North Carolina -4.5 over Virginia

Shop around. We see -4 out there. The question here is, which Virginia team shows up? The team that looked like the worst in the land the first 4 games of the year, or the team that beat Maryland 31-0 and East Carolina 35-20? Look at the difference in these two teams results against a common opponent, Uconn. NC beat Uconn 38-12 while Virginia lost 45-10!! Rather than guess which Virginia team will show up, we'll take into account the entire year for both squads. When doing so, we find a much more consistent and talented football team in North Carolina than we do with Virginia. At 5-1, The Tar Heels are the number one team in the nation in turnover margin at +11 while Virginia ranks 100 out of 119 teams in that category. Great ypp numbers for NC with a 10 on offense and an 18.5 on defense for a +8.5 overall compared with Virginia's dismal 18 on offense and 14 on defense for a -4 overall. The line on this game is reasonable enough at under a touchdown while the gap in talent appears wide enough to have us laying points, which is a rare occasion. North Carolina -4.5.

2* Kentucky -7.5 over Arkansas

Speaking of laying points.......not something we like to do, but sometimes it can't be avoided. This one for very similar reasons as the above game. This game opened Kentucky -11 and we think the oddsmakers had it right. We pointed out some glaring yards per point numbers in the NC/Virginia game and we have an even wider gap in this one. Arkansas with over 19 on offense and 10 on defense rates as just about the worst in all of college football while Kentucky with a 12 on offense and 26 on defense ranks as one of the best (using that stat). It's a significant stat because it tells you how hard a team has to work to put points on the board while also showing us how effective they are defensively at keeping opponents out of the end zone. Some will bring up schedule strength here but really, it's not an issue. They both played Alabama. Kentucky was on the road and lost by 3. Arkansas was home and lost by 35. We wouldn't get too caught up in the Auburn win last week either. It was two teams with new offenses both at the same point in their progress. Some are pointing to Kentucky's lack of offense in their arguments for this one being a close game. We'll go in another direction though. We'll point to Kentucky's defense, which currently ranks as the best scoring defense in the SEC and 3rd nationally, going up against an Arkansas team still learning the new schemes. Put another way, we may not be asking Kentucky to score all that much here. We may just be asking for a touchdown and a couple of field goals. We'll take the better team with the better defense and we'll lay a number that gets more and more favorable as each day goes by. Wait on this one, it may be less than touchdown by Saturday! Oh, and if you're wondering about turnover margins here, Kentucky is +7 and 11th in the nation.......Arkansas is -8 and ranked 114 out of 119 teams. Wow.Kentucky -7.5

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 08:33 AM
Analyst: Eddie Roman
Eddie Roman's Waive the rating Winner #4 in a Row

Eddie Roman's Waive the rating Winner #4 in a Row
Boston College Eagles -2.5 vs. Va. Tech
Back by 12:00 pm est with analysis

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 08:33 AM
Analyst: Bobby Esposito
50,000 Dime Outright Moneyline

FIRST EVER 50,000 DIME
TRIPLE YOUR WAGER
OUTRIGHT MONEYLINE
GAME OF THE YEAR
Arizona OUTRIGHT over California
also
Alabama -11 over Ole Miss
Penn State -24 over Michigan
Kentucky -7 over Arkansas
LSU -2.5 over South Carolina

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 10:36 AM
Northcoast Totals

4* Over W Mich
3* Under Va Tech
3* Under Duke

Small College

3'* W Mich
3* Fla Atl
3* Louisville

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 10:36 AM
Bob Balfe

College Football
Georgia Tech -2.5 over Clemson
Tommy Bowden is out as the head coach at Clemson. New coach Dabo Swinney will take over and he has already let go of the offensive coordinator. There will also be a QB change. Willy Korn takes over for Cullen Harper. Change is good, but not in the middle of the football season going against a 5-1 GTech team that has added in the option run game. Clemson has struggled on offense and I don't see them scoring enough today. Look for GTech to get a big road win.

Northwestern -4 over Purdue
Northwestern lost for the first time last week in a game they could have won. This Wildcats offense is no joke and their defense is pretty good themselves. Purdue has don't nothing offensively for the last 9 quarters. Until they can prove they can get it going again I cannot take them against a high powered offense like the Wildcats have. Purdue looks lost in Tiller's last season as head coach. Northwestern has also been beat pretty bad the last few years. The veteran are seeking revenge. Take Northwestern.

Oklahoma -19 over Kansas
Kansas has played a very easy schedule and had to come up with a miracle in Iowa State to come back and win that game as they were down big at the half. I can guarantee that this Oklahoma team is ready to play football. Bob Stoops is 9-0 the week after the Texas Game. This week Oklahoma will be looking to prove they belong at the top. Kansas has been one of those teams for the past two seasons that are not as good as their record. Take the Sooners.

Georgia -14.5 over Vanderbilt
Vandy had their run and their 15 minutes of fame, but they are not ready to compete with the likes of Georgia. I do not see how Vandy will be able to run on this stiff defense and throwing the ball will be tough with the QB injuries Vanderbilt has. Georgia will feed off this home crowd and go wire to wire. Take the Bulldogs.

Colorado State +22 over Utah
CSU used to be the laughing stock of college football, but this team has arrived and has the ability of playing very good defense. I am very impressed with how the Rams plays against TCU's and Houston's high power offense. This Utah team is good, but CSU will keep this game closer than the oddmakers think. Take Colorado State.

Michigan +24.5 over Penn State

Penn State has looked like a National Champion while Michigan looks like a team with a new coach and still crushed from last seasons opening day loss to Appalachian State. Penn State has covered most of their games and Michigan has not. The Wolverines still have a ton of talent and really now have nothing to lose. Penn State will win this game, but this spread is too high especially against a PSU team that will be looking forward to Ohio State next weekend. Look for a tight game. Take Michigan.

Major League Baseball
Redsox +120 over Rays Beckett/Shields

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 10:49 AM
lenny stevens

20 undegdog gom kansas
10 clemson
10 ohio st
10 mizzou

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 11:10 AM
NORTHCOAST 5 STAR OHIO STATE-3

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 11:10 AM
Savannah Sports

YTD 20-10

NCAA
3 Units on Syracuse Under 50
3 Units on Michigan Under 47.5

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 11:11 AM
Asa 6*
Virginia

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 11:11 AM
northcoast

5* ohio st.

4* unlv, rutgers, ole miss

3*pitt, memphis

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 11:12 AM
NSA

20* wake for
10* ucon
10* v-tech
10* osu
10* utep
10* s car

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 11:27 AM
Rocky Atkinson | CFB Side
double-dime bet351 Ohio St. -3.0 (-110) Sportsbetting.com vs 352 Michigan St.
Analysis:
Ohio State @ Michigan State 3:30 PM EST
Play On: (#351) 2* Ohio State -3

Ohio State is 10-0 SU and 8-2 ATS last 3 years as a road favorite. Ohio State is 9-1 ATS since 1992 as a road favorite of 3 points or less. Ohio State is allowing only 14.3 points per game overall this year. Ohio State is 5-1 SU and ATS at Michigan State since 1992. Buckeyes are 14-3 ATS in their last 17 road games vs. a team with a winning home record. Buckeyes are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games in October. Buckeyes are 12-4 ATS in their last 16 road games. Buckeyes are 21-8 ATS in their last 29 games on grass. Buckeyes are 23-9 ATS in their last 32 conference games. Buckeyes are 9-4 ATS in their last 13 games following a ATS loss. Spartans are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 games after accumulating less than 170 yards passing in their previous game. Spartans are 7-16 ATS in their last 23 home games. Spartans are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 games in October. Spartans are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 home games vs. a team with a winning road record. Favorite is 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 meetings. We'll play Ohio State for 2 units today! Thanks and good luck, Rocky

Rocky Atkinson | CFB Side

double-dime bet353 Missouri 6.0 (-110) BetUS vs 354 Texas
Analysis:
Missouri @ Texas 8:00 PM EST
Play On: (#353) 3* Missouri +6

Missouri is scoring 48.3 points per game overall this year and 52 points per game on the road this season. Tigers are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 road games vs. a team with a winning home record. Tigers are 8-0 ATS in their last 8 road games. Tigers are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games after accumulating more than 450 total yards in their previous game. Tigers are 12-3 ATS in their last 15 games after accumulating more than 280 yards passing in their previous game. Tigers are 21-6 ATS in their last 27 games after accumulating less than 100 yards rushing in their previous game. Tigers are 15-5 ATS in their last 20 games overall. Tigers are 10-4 ATS vs. a team with a winning record. Tigers are 35-17 ATS in their last 52 games following a ATS loss. Tigers are 41-20-1 ATS in their last 62 games following a SU loss. We'll play Missouri for 3 units tonight! Thanks and good luck, Rocky

Sat, 10/18/08 - 3:30 PMRocky Atkinson | CFB Side
triple-dime bet380 Buffalo -11.5 (-110) SportBet vs 379 Army
Analysis:
Army @ Buffalo 3:30 PM EST
Play On: (#380) 4* Buffalo -11 1/2

Army is scoring only 16.3 points per game overall this year. Buffalo is scoring 33.3 points per game at home this season. Black Knights are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 games after accumulating more than 200 yards rushing in their previous game. Black Knights are 2-5-1 ATS in their last 8 games in October. Black Knights are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 vs. MAC. Black Knights are 7-18 ATS in their last 25 games after allowing less than 170 yards passing in their previous game. Black Knights are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 road games vs. a team with a losing home record. Bulls are 4-0 ATS vs. a team with a losing record. Bulls are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games after accumulating less than 170 yards passing in their previous game. Bulls are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a ATS loss. Bulls are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games overall. Bulls are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games on grass. We'll play Buffalo for 4 units today! Thanks and good luck, Rocky

Sat, 10/18/08 - 1:00 PMRocky Atkinson | CFB Side
double-dime bet395 Fla. Atlantic 1.0 (-110) Bodog vs 396 W. Kentucky
Analysis:
Florida Atlantic @ Western Kentucky 7:00 PM EST
Play On: (#395) 3* Florida Atlantic +1

Owls are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after accumulating more than 280 yards passing in their previous game. Owls are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games after scoring less than 20 points in their previous game. Owls are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games following a ATS loss. Owls are 8-3 ATS vs. a team with a losing record. Owls are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games in October. Owls are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games after accumulating less than 100 yards rushing in their previous game. Owls are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 road games. Owls are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games following a SU loss. We'll play

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 11:27 AM
Tom Stryker's Rare 6* College Late Phone Selection

#384 TULSA (-) over Texas El Paso at 8 PM EST
You'll have to forgive Tulsa for not whipping the pants off SMU last week. The Golden Hurricane didn't want to give too much away especially with a revenge war against Texas El Paso on deck.

Surprisingly, with a perfect 6-0 SU record, TU isn't getting any love from the polls. This team is NO WHERE in the Top 25! That fact will have TU motivated today. Crushing a Texas El Paso squad that enters off three consecutive straight up wins and a shiny 3-0 SU mark in the conference will certainly earn the respect of the voters! No one likes to be snubbed from the rankings especially when they deserve to be there. Rest assured, if the Golden Hurricane get a chance to pour it on, they will!

Technically speaking, there are a trio of factors that back this TU investment. First, at home off a straight up win and matched up against an opponent that enters off a straight up victory, Tulsa is a perfect 9-0 SU and ATS provided they are priced as a favorite or an underdog of +9 or less. Second, as a guest going into revenge and matched up against an opponent that enters off an ATS loss, UTEP has hit rock bottom notching an ugly 0-9 ATS record. Finally, undefeated hosts at game seven or later are a respectable 23-11 ATS provided both teams enter off straight up victories and our play on side arrives off an ATS loss.

Since 1985, the Miners have posted a woeful 1-19 SU and 7-13 ATS record on the road matched up against an opponent that carries a won/loss percentage of .800 or better. The Golden Hurricane have played three games in the newly renovated H.A. Chapman Stadium and they won those by the combined score of 181-76 or an average of 35.0 points per game. With another decisive home win, TU keeps its BCS hopes alive and they'll pick up the Top 25 ranking it deserves. Take Tulsa. Thank you and best of luck, Tom Stryker.

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 11:29 AM
Ats Finacial-----4units C Michigan
4units Mississipi St
4units Syracuse

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 11:34 AM
DAVE MALINSKY added

4* USC/Wash St Under 57

4* Red Sox/Rays Over 8.5

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 11:34 AM
DOC'S

6* Penn St
5* Iowa
4* Duke
4* ILL
4* Troy
4* Miss
3* Iowa UNDER

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 11:45 AM
Bob Akmen's

MLB REPORT FOR TODAY’S ACTION:
#926 @805PM TOP 20* TAMPA BAY -139 vs Boston

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 11:46 AM
vegas-runner | CFB Side Double-Dime Bet
393 Stanford -2.0 (-110) Sportsbetting.com vs 394 UCLA
Analysis:
** 2* WAGER **

Well, when I gave this out on the Podcast...Stanford was actually getting +1.5, and had opened at +2.5...

Since I have already been informed that the "Outfits" are most likely not finished getting down on Stanford, I wanted to get this out to my Subscribers before it gets to -3...because even though I believe that still isn't enough for UCLA to cover...the Bottom Line is,we always need to work at getting the best of the number...

We will also most likely be using Stanford in a Teaser Bet as well, because I had intentions of making this a 3* if it would have stayed at UCLA -1.5 or even at a PK...But with the Teaser bet, we can still attempt to extract even more Profit out of this solid play...VR

Sat, 10/18/08 - 3:30 PMvegas-runner | CFB Side Single-Dime Bet
316 Duke 3.5 (-120) Sportsbetting.com vs 315 Miami
Analysis:
* 1* WAGER *

(Buy the 1/2 to +3.5)

Sat, 10/18/08 - 3:30 PMvegas-runner | CFB MoneyLine Double-Dime Bet
316 Duke (-130) Sportsbetting.com vs 315 Miami
Analysis:
** 2* TEASER BET **

EAST CAROLINA -1 & DUKE +10 (2*) Teaser...

Sat, 10/18/08 - 3:30 PMvegas-runner | CFB Side Triple-Dime Bet
326 Oklahoma -19.0 (-110) Sportsbetting.com vs 325 Kansas
Analysis: **** NCAAFB 4* BIG 12 GAME of the MONTH ****

Sat, 10/18/08 - 3:30 PMvegas-runner | CFB MoneyLine Double-Dime Bet
352 Michigan St. (-130) Sportsbetting.com vs 351 Ohio St.
Analysis:
** 2* TEASER BET **

GEORGIA -8 & MICHIGAN ST +11.5 (2*) Teaser...

Sat, 10/18/08 - 3:00 PMvegas-runner | CFB Side Single-Dime Bet
377 Baylor 17.5 (-110) Bodog vs 378 Oklahoma St.
Analysis: * 1* WAGER *

Sat, 10/18/08 - 10:00 PMvegas-runner | CFB Side Triple-Dime Bet
371 California -2.0 (-110) Sportsbetting.com vs 372 Arizona
Analysis: *** NCAAFB 3* BEST BET of the DAY ***

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 11:53 AM
ATS Lock Club

8 units Virginia +4.5
7 units Pitt -2.5
6 units Texas -4
6 units Georgia -14.5
5 units UL Layf -3
5 units Illinois -1`5.5

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 12:01 PM
purelock top virginia

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 12:02 PM
t covers 20 star mich

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 12:02 PM
Special K
20* super k-plays virginia tech, south florida, penn state

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 12:59 PM
marc lawrence system goy LSU

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 01:00 PM
Score
300%-BC-Ariz
400%-Ohio st
500%-New mexico

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 01:00 PM
Al DeMarco
Saturday's Pick 15 Dime - Alabama

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 01:01 PM
DOC

3 Unit Play. #926 Take Over in Boston @ Tampa Bay (8:05 pm TBS) Game five featured a couple of aces and that game went way over the posted total and we expect a similar occurrence in game six. The Boston bats have finally come alive and Josh Beckett has been an over pitcher all season long. His game two start produced 17 combine runs and although we do not expect that many runs, we do expect a high scoring game that Boston will hopefully win and produce an epic game seven. Play the over and watch your money grow.

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 01:44 PM
Heisman Trophy Club

10* maryland, v.tech, und ariz.,
20*under illinois.

Mr. IWS
PATRON

TEX-4 Pd

Mr. IWS
ALATEX
SUPER PLAY
from another site
Arkansas

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 02:29 PM
Steven Budin-CEO

SATURDAY'S PICK
25 DIME

VIRGINIA

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 02:53 PM
Stu's 100 Dime Winner #1(SF1)

Miami-Fla (42) at Duke (+3) - 3:30 p.m. EST

DUKE (+3) 100 Dimes

Duke is healthy and coming off a bye week while the stumbling Hurricanes are banged up and struggling to score. The wrong team is favored in this spot as the Blue Devils will win this one outright. Last week in just getting past Central Florida at home, Miami was only able to muster 216 yards of offense. QB Robert Marve completed just 8-of-19 passes for 74 yards and tossed three interceptions last week. He’ll toss multiple picks Saturday afternoon in Durham against a Blue Devil pass defense that ranks 25th best nationally. The redshirt freshman passer has thrown seven total picks in the last three games as the Canes have had to rely on their running game to get the job done. But it hasn’t exactly been dominating as they ran for 128 yards last week against Central Florida. The Canes have played well on defense, but they do have several significant injuries on that side of the football and are facing a Blue Devil offense that can move the football behind QB Thaddeus Lewis. He’s tossed seven TDs and just three INTs in five games. The junior QB gives the Devils the experience they need under center to get over the hump as Duke has been close the past two years against the Canes (a five-point home loss two years ago and a 10-point loss at Miami last season that included a late garbage TD by Miami). The talent level at Miami has dropped considerably and this is still a very young football team. Last year on the road, the Canes allowed point totals of 51, 44, 33, 29 and 28 in their five road games. Duke had 17 starters back from last year’s team and new coach David Cutcliff has installed a winning attitude in Durham. They’ve already whipped Virginia at home and now rested and healthy off the bye week, they’ll do the same to Miami.

Stu's 100 Dime Winner #2(SF2)

Mississippi State (+7') at Tennessee (38) - 7 p.m. EST

MISSISSIPPI STATE (+7') 100 Dimes

Outside of maybe Clemson or Auburn, Tennessee has to be the most disappointing college football team this year and there’s no way this struggling Vols’ offense will be able to cover this touchdown-plus spread tonight. In their last four games, three of them losses to go along with a four-point home win over Northern Illinois, the Vols have scored 6, 12, 13 and 14 points. Last week against Georgia, they got just 10 first downs and netted a mere one yard rushing. They’re having difficulties running and passing as the new offensive coaches Philip Fulmer brought in during the off-season clearly aren’t getting the job done. Neither is Fulmer for that matter as it won’t take more than one or two bad plays from his team Saturday night for the Neyland Stadium crowd to begin to boo. The natives are restless in Knoxville for certain. On the other hand, the Bulldogs from Starkville are feeling better about themselves these days. They turned in a solid performance at LSU two weeks ago and followed that with a nice home win over previously undefeated Vanderbilt, holding the Dores to only 107 yards and seven first downs. The Bulldog defense will keep them in Saturday night’s game against this stagnant Tennessee offense Opponents are converting less than 30 percent of their third down tries against the Dogs. The Tennessee defense was also gutted for 458 yards by Georgia and the Vols are putting very little pressure on the quarterback this season, ranking 10th in the SEC in sacks. The Vols also haven’t recovered a fumble this year and will have to contend with a revitalized Mississippi State offense under the direction of Tyson Lee. He can beat teams with his legs as well as his arm having completed 63 percent of his throws for two scores and no picks since taking over two games ago. RB Dixon hit the century mark last week against a stout Vandy run stop unit and this Bulldog team has played well as a road dog (8-3-1 ATS) under Sylvester Croom. Look for more of the same Saturday night as the Bulldogs stay inside this price.

Stu's 100 DIME Winner #3 (SF3)

LSU (44) at South Carolina (+2') - 8 p.m. EST

SOUTH CAROLINA (+2') 100 Dimes

51 points! That’s what LSU gave up last week, and while their defense won’t get as toasted Saturday night, the Tigers will taste road defeat for the second straight week as South Carolina wins this one outright. The Cocks are playing much better football of late and seem to have found their answer under center in freshman QB Stephen Garcia, who was 10-of-14 for 169 yards and a score against a very good Kentucky defense last week. That performance helped SC to earn its fourth straight win. Since losing 14-7 to visiting Georgia last month, the Cocks have tallied at least 23 points in their four games since as they’ve gotten their big play-making WR back from injury. That’s Kenny McKinley, but Garcia has other talented players to get the ball to in Moe Brown, James Barnes and talented tight end Jared Cook. South Carolina will have its moments against this LSU defense that must be considered overrated after being burned for 475 yards last week by the Gators. The Tigers yielded more than 200 yards both running and passing and that came after a sub-par performance against visiting Mississippi State. This Tiger defense is ranked just ninth in the SEC in total defense and has produced a mere nine sacks and three interceptions. It will be SC that will have the better defense in this one as the Cocks allow an SEC-low 241 yards per game. The Tigers ran for only 80 yards last week and they won’t get that many Saturday against a South Carolina stop unit that permits just 3.2 yards per carry. That means LSU’s inexperienced QBs will have to get the job done on the road, something we saw they failed at doing last week. The Cocks have a big play secondary led by Captain Munerlyn, who had not one but two returns for scores in last week’s win at Kentucky. They allow fewer than 10 yards per completion. SC has a bye on deck, so they will be pouring everything into this one. Last year, they stood toe-to-toe against the Bayou Bengals in Baton Rouge before being undone by a fake field goal for a TD. Now they’re in Columbia and the stands will be a rockn’. LSU is a on a 3-11 ATS slide versus SEC East teams while the Cocks are 6-1-1 ATS in their last eight versus ranked opponents. SC will keep it rolling and become bowl eligible with this outright win.

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 03:05 PM
ATSLOCKS.COM

All paid picks:

Penn State -24--20 units

Toledo @ Northern Illinois Under 48--15 units

Navy +2.5--10 units

Virginia +4--10 units

Michigan State +3.5--5 units

Mr. IWS
10-18-2008, 03:31 PM
Real Animal 5*