PDA

View Full Version : ebay??

HUSKERPOWER
10-19-2008, 10:44 AM
luke or anyone, when you buy stuff off of ebay is it legit , i mean i guess it is cuz its been around long enough now. i never have bought stuff off of there, and im looking for a xbox360 20 G, we have this store here in NE called NEBRAKA FURNITURE MART, well they beat any price on anything if you live in NE IA MO any state around here, everyone comes here for the great deals, but they cant give me a xbox for $160 or there abouts, i was just wondering any horror stories from ebay, i might make my first ebay puchase here in the next few days ill wait for some feedback thanks guys

luke how are you liking your wii?

HUSKERPOWER
10-19-2008, 10:46 AM
ill tske that back i did make 1 purchase, memorycard with college football players names on it so when you play college football instead of the #s you get the names much cooler but that was 3-4 years ago

Mr. IWS
10-19-2008, 10:47 AM
My boy sells shit all the time on there, he makes a couple hundred a month and I never heard of him saying he got burnt on something. He goes up to Canal St. in New York, buys a bunch of shit and puts it up on E-bay.

10-19-2008, 11:17 AM
I would suggest opening a PayPal account to make the purchase. They back everything 100%. If the buyer doesn't ship or it is damaged or fake you are out nothing. Sent TimBob a PM, he buys and sells shit there all the time.

Luke
10-19-2008, 12:22 PM
Scott is right make sure you pay with paypal. If they would happen to not ship it or shipped you a piece of junk paypal gets your money back for you.

Also look for where the item is coming from . If its coming from china or hong kong then theres a better chance its junk or a fake.

Last look at there feedback if they even have more than a few negatives I wouldn't but anything off them. I have been selling on ebay for four years and have 1200+ feedback and have zero negative feedback. I just cant see if a seller actually tries and has a legit item how they would get negative.

Make sure you read the all the ad ,make sure its not a refurbished one.

They still have the 30% off anything going on so if you find one you like you can get 30% off that price. If you find one let me know and I'll tell you how to get the 30%.

I love the wii so far , I have actually usd the wii fit more than I ahve played the games I got