PDA

View Full Version : Vans 10/23 European Hockey Picks

Vanquisher
10-23-2008, 06:07 AM
Ok so I have been watching many european games now due to myp2p.eu (Check the "Other Shit" on this forum) and am loving this Champions league hockey (Same format as champions league soccer)... I liked it so much that it got me to watch european league games like the swedisj elite league and german league etc... So I figured Ill start placing small wagers on these games now that Ive got a slight feel for the style. Each unit on european games will be a half regular unit (that I use on every other sport).

SWEDISH ELITSERIEN
Brynas +130 @ Timra
Brynas is in 1st place in the league with a record of 8-3 and are playing a bottom feeder who is 3-7. Brynas is coming off an embarassing 5-1 loss @ home and should be fired up for a win. Timra only has 1 win in their last 7 games and it doesnt look good for them to get one now.

Sodertalje @ HV 71 UNDER 5.5 (-125)
Sodertalje hasnt scored more than 2 goals in their last 4 games and in their last 3 road games theyve scored a combined 3 goals.

Linkoping HC @ Modo UNDER 5.5 (-1.25)
A Linkoping game hasnt scored over 5 goals in 8 games. Same thing for Modo in their last 3. Ive noticed Linkoping tends to really trap on the road and doesnt go for the stretch pass or anything of high risk/high reward.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

FINISH SM LIGA
Ilves Tampere @ Kalpa OVER 5.5 (Even)
These 2 teams both have brutal goaltending. The last time these two teams met they combined for 10 goals.

Turku PS @ SAIPA LAPPEENRANTA -110
Turku is by far the worst team in the league as they couldnt score on a females pee wee team. Lappeenranta is not that great of a team either but they are 5-2 @ home so I dont see a let down here.

JYP JYVASKALA +125 @ Tappara Tempere
Jyvaskala is #1 in the league because of their strong goaltending and unbelievable system that allows very minimal scoring chances. Tempere is all about their PP. They have probably the best PP in the game but I dont see Jyvaskala getting into penalty trouble in this one.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

RUSSIA KONTINENTAL HOCKEY LEAGUE
VITYAZ CHEKHOV +500 @ cska moscow
I only took this bet because of the value. Chekgov is 0-8 on the road so lets hope they are due for a win lol. Chekhov is actually playing decent this past week losing in extra time on the road to 3rd ranked (out of 24 teams) AK Bars Kazan and recently beat 5th ranked Avangard Omsk at home. So its not completely impossible.

Mr. IWS
10-23-2008, 06:56 AM
Good stuff my man.

Vanquisher
10-23-2008, 04:58 PM
Brynas +130 @ Timra :burn:

Sodertalje @ HV 71 UNDER 5.5 (-125) :burn:

Linkoping HC @ Modo UNDER 5.5 (-1.25) :burn:

Ilves Tampere @ Kalpa OVER 5.5 (Even) :burn:

Turku PS @ SAIPA LAPPEENRANTA -110 ::moneybag::

JYP JYVASKALA +125 @ Tappara Tempere ::moneybag::

VITYAZ CHEKHOV +500 @ cska moscow :burn: (so damn close... Moscow won in a shootout)

On the night/season 2-5 (-3.25 units)