S FLORIDA (6-2) at CINCINNATI (5-2)

Verdict: South Florida 28, Cincinnati 17
PLAY 1* UNIT (2%) ON SOUTH FLORIDA -2.5

Mr. IWS
10-30-2008, 01:56 PM
3Daily Winners

South Florida vs. Cincinnati U (NCAAF) - 7:45 PM EDT
Selected Point Spread: 2.5/-102 Cincinnati

South Florida has proven to be mildly overrated with neither the offense nor the defense as good as expected. The offensive line had been pass-blocking better, but when RT Marc Dile went down against Louisville, the flood gates opened and quarterback Matt Grothe was sacked a season-high five times. The Bulls also were held to a school-record low of eight net yards rushing. Cincinnati was blasted by UConn last week and has serious quarterback issues having to make two offensive gameplans for whomever can play. Off a loss, the Bearcats 6-0 ATS record off a road loss over the last three seasons and 5-1-1 ATS after failing to score 20 points. Both Big East teams are faced with must win situations, with South Florida 0-8 ATS in last eight meetings with teams with winning records, with Cincinnati 10-4-1 ATS in the same spot. Bearcats claw to win.

Mr. IWS
10-30-2008, 01:56 PM
KELSO

50 Units
So Florida (-2½) over Cincinnati
7:30 PM -- Nippert Stadium
There are many reasons I upgraded this game from 10 units to 50 units but the biggest of those was the simple fact Cincinnati has no quarterback, with the first three guys on the depth chart out with injuries. This means the Bearcats are down to playing the scrubs at quarterback, and that won't get it done against a very good South Florida team still stinging from a 24-20 loss at Louisville on Saturday. To illustrate the decline in Cincinnati's offense since it lost all its quarterback, please note in the first three games of the season the team averaged 37 points per game. In their last four the Bearcats have averaged 19. If one digs deeper, one sees that defenses know the limitations of the offense and key on that. No fact better illustrates this than Cincinnati is 0-for-25 on its last 25 third down conversions. Cincinnati (5-2) will most certainly come to play, and will try to win the game with a good defense, but South Florida (6-2) has all the tools to overcome everything and get the money.
Clear. Winds blowing from the Southeast at 5-10 m.p.h. Game-time temperature: Around 55.

Mr. IWS
10-30-2008, 02:26 PM
ATS Lock Club
3 S. Florida
3 Over 197 N.O./Phoenix

ATS Financial Package
3 Under S.Florida/Cincy
3 Dallas Mavs

Mr. IWS
10-30-2008, 03:05 PM
Matty O'Shea | CFB Side
triple-dime bet305 South Florida -2.5 (-110) BetUS vs 306 Cincinnati
Analysis: How crazy is it that the lone ranked team in the Big East could drop to 1-3 in the conference with a loss in this game? The 24th-ranked South Florida Bulls simply can't afford for that to happen, and they will be out for big-time revenge in this game after losing 38-33 at home to Cincinnati a year ago. Both teams are coming off losses last week, but the Bearcats are in much worse shape considering their current quarterback situation. Tony Pike is questionable with a hand injury, which could force redshirt freshman Chazz Anderson into action yet again. Anderson had a very tough time in a 40-16 loss at UConn after he relieved Pike in the second half. Cincy actually led that game 13-10, showing the dramatic drop-off from Pike to Anderson. South Florida's aggressive defense will look to attack whoever is under center and extend an 0-for-25 streak on third-down conversions for the Bearcats. We have a gift with the line here because the Bulls are coming off a tough 24-20 loss at Louisville last week as four-point road favorites. Let's take advantage of this must-win situation and cash my Triple Dime Big East Play O' the Month on South Florida

Matty O'Shea | NBA Total
dime bet506 PHO / 505 NOH OVER 197.0 Bodog
Analysis: The oddsmakers have made a monster over-adjustment on the total for these teams tonight, and I'm simply not buying into it. The Hornets won all four meetings between these teams a year ago, with all of them seeing at least 199 points scored. In fact, the last three meetings saw an average of nearly 239 points scored. Granted, Mike D'Antoni isn't around anymore in Phoenix, but that still didn't stop the Suns from going OVER the total in their season-opening 103-98 win at San Antonio on Wednesday night. New Orleans also saw the OVER cash in a 108-103 victory at Golden State, and both teams playing back-to-back nights here should only hurt the defense and help the OVER cash for us. Bet the Suns and Hornets to go OVER the total as my Single Dime NBA TV Total Play O' the Day.

Mr. IWS
10-30-2008, 04:07 PM
Oscarxena Sports

Here is my selection for tonight's College Football contest between South Florida & Cincinnati:

I went 2-1 on Tuesday for a small profit of 2.49 units and with the season approaching November it is time for me to heat up and make it a November to remember(I know the saying is overused). Here is my selection for this evening's contest:

305 South Florida/Cincinnati Over 51 +1.10 (4 Unit Play)-South Florida is currently bowl eligible but stands at only 1-2 in the Big East Conference and a loss here tonight pretty much ends their bid to win the conference title this year. Cincinnati meanwhile is 1-1 in the Big East Conference but 5-2 on the year and a win here tonight makes them bowl eligible as well as a contender still for the conference title. South Florida has really been struggling to defend the pass this year and last week allowed Louisville to gain 10.1 YPPA and two weeks ago were also ripped by a Pittsburgh squad through the air. I know that Cincinnati struggled last week through the air against Connecticut but the weather conditions were not great and then they lost starting QB Pike in the first half but backup QB Anderson performed well and actually played well the past couple of weeks in the two starting QB's absences. Cincinnati's defense has actually performed pretty well all year but the only truly outstanding offense they have met this year is Oklahoma's and while I am not comparing South Florida's offense to Oklahoma they are capable of putting up some numbers tonight against the Bearcat defense. These two teams could both score at least 28 points tonight and if that happens this game easily cashes on the Over and I think that is the safe play here tonight. The public seems to be betting this game Under so you may get a better number as the game approaches. The weather should not be a factor this evening and I look for some fireworks on ESPN tonight.

Oscarxena Sports

Mr. IWS
10-30-2008, 05:49 PM
Wayne Root

Chairman- Cincinnati

Mr. IWS
10-30-2008, 05:50 PM
vegas-runner | CFB Side Triple-Dime Bet
306 Cincinnati 3.5 (-120) Sportsbetting.com vs 305 South Florida
Analysis:

*** NCAAFB 3* "PRIME-TIME" GAME of the WEEK ***

Mr. IWS
RON RAYMOND'S 5* PRIVATE PLAYERS BEST BET!
Pick # 1 Ottawa Senators (-115)

RON RAYMOND'S 5* NHL O/U GAME OF THE WEEK!
Pick # 1 Boston Bruins /Calgary Flames Under 5.5 -135

RON RAYMOND'S 5* NBA BEST BET WINNER!
Pick # 1 New Orleans Hornets /Phoenix Suns Under 197.5 -110

Mr. IWS
SEABASS

200 Stars Minnesota / Montreal Under 5.5

50 Stars San Jose Sharks

50 Cincinnati Bearcats (Buy up to 3)

20 Charlotte Hornets

20 Dallas MAVS

Mr. IWS
10-30-2008, 05:51 PM
Akmens

Ottawa in NHl tonight

col under 5.5

Mr. IWS
Jeff Bonds | NBA Sides
triple-dime bet504 DAL -4.0 (-110) BetUS vs 503 HOU
Analysis:
New coaches with capable teams have certainly made an impression early on in the 2008/09 season....I expect this to continue tonight in a big way with the Dallas Mavericks and Rick Carlisle.

Dallas welcomes in a Houston Rockets team that's coming off a home-opening win against Memphis - but it was far from impressive. Playmaking forward Tracy McGrady will certainly see limited action tonight, as he's far from 100% and the situation calls for far fewer minutes than usual.

The Mavericks are still one of the elite Western Conference teams and will now have a full season with point guard Jason Kidd to make things right.

Being one of the best home teams in the NBA has its advantages and the winning team in this series is a PERFECT 10-0 ATS in the last ten meetings - managing to cover the number by more than 13 points on average.

Lay the points and cash with a hungry home team tonight!

Mr. IWS
Nick "BookieKiller" Parsons | NHL Money Line
double-dime bet14 STL (-120)Bodog vs 13 CAR
Analysis: ST LOUIS BLUES ? Oddly enough, after struggling with injuries at the goaltender position, the Blues may now have more netminders than they no what to do with! Chris Mason, the regular back-up, got hurt early this season. That?s why, when starter Manny Legace suffered a minor injury, the duties went to the young #3 guy Ben Bishop. The 6?7 goalie was actually quite solid between the pipes but then he suffered a minor injury in the Blues most recent game, a 4-0 win, and that forced goalie Marek Schwarz into action. St Louis has now weathered the storm and it looks like Legace and Mason could both be ready to go tonight. Legace was hurt in the Blues 4-0 loss to the Kings last week. In the previous game, St Louis suffered a 4-3 loss at the hands of the Red Wings. Detroit, of course, is the defending Stanley Cup Champs. As for the loss to the Kings, the goalie injury certainly disrupted the team. The point is that the Blues are 5-1 in their other six games this season and they?ve put a real emphasis on winning the home games since the new management took over in St Louis. That was something they stressed from the beginning and they could be catching Carolina at just the right time! The Hurricanes just lost in the shootout at Montreal on Tuesday and that was Carolina?s fourth loss in their last six games. This will also be the Canes final game of a brutal six game road trip. After playing at home on the East Coast in mid-October, the Hurricanes went all the way out west to play two games in California. They then came back east to Pittsburgh and then further east to Long Island to face the Islanders. Next it was up into to Canada for a visit to the Bell Centre. Now it?s back down to the Midwest to face the Blues in St Louis. What were the schedule makers thinking? The fact is they certainly didn?t have the Hurricanes best interests in mind and Carolina can?t help but look ahead to finally having a home game on Saturday. That leaves them susceptible to a blowout road loss here and the Blues have certainly proven fully capable of that. St Louis has recorded three of their five victories by margins of three goals or more. Another big win on tap here!

Mr. IWS
10-30-2008, 05:52 PM
Bob Balfe

South Florida -2.5 over Cincinnati
This is a tough game to wager on tonight. South Florida has not looked sharp and Cincinnati has a ton of QB issues. South Florida does have a good QB in Matt Grothe and for four quarters its going to be tough for Cincy to keep up with the Bulls offense. Cincinnati is a good home team, but they would need to play perfect defense and to get a lot of turnovers to win this game. I don't see it happening. Take South Florida.

NBA Basketball
Cavs -10 over Bobcats

Mr. IWS
10-30-2008, 05:52 PM
Indian Cowboy

Cavs/Bobcats Under 184 (POD).

I like the Under here for a couple of reasons. For one, I think the Cavs have a great shot at blowing ou the Bobcats at home. Secon of all, I just don't think that the Bobcats are in sync yet. After all, they were 0-8 this year in the preseason and Larry Brown teams take some time to get in rhythm. The Bobcats lack depth to in their taem as they are struggling to keep up with teams when they have their reserves in. So, why am I not taking the Cavs to blowout the Bobcats off a loss? Well, I'd much rather take the under here considering that the the Bobcats should play decent defense and I hate laying that manny points period especially in the NBA. Look for a game here in which the Bobcats are ineffective, this will likely be a blowout, but look for a game tha goes into the high 170's. I have this game at 94-80 for what it's worth and the 8 point difference is enough for me to make this a selection.

Mr. IWS
10-30-2008, 06:01 PM
DOC NBA

#503 Take Houston +5 Over Dallas (8 PM EST, Thursday) – Even though this series has been somewhat lopsided it seems like when the Texas teams play each other the games go right down to the wire. This is the biggest spread we have received between these teams in the last five meetings. And we really think that the Rockets are the better team this season and we think that this line should be a little shorter. We think this game will be decided at the end of the 4th and that Houston has a great chance for the straight-up win. The Rockets have been nothing but money on TNT Thursday as they have posted a 24-8-3 ATS record on Thursday night games.

Mr. IWS
10-30-2008, 06:01 PM
Indian Cowboy Research

South Florida vs. Cincinnati

Over 60% of the public favors South Florida here on the road at Cincinnati. In fact, that number is nearly around 67%. The total sits at 50.5 and the spread is around -2.5 for the road favorite here in the Bulls. This is the only game nationally televised today and on tap today as there is no football action on Friday. This is likely the case considering that there is a full slate of NBA on tap for Friday. Grothe has done a great job of quarterbacking as he has thrown for 14 touchdowns and just 5 interceptions. Keep in mind though that Tony Pike is no slouch and he has thrown for 7 touchdowns and 2 interceptions. Cincy beat Florida last year if you remember 38-33 on the road and covered the +4.5 spread outright. In fact, that was a game that South Florida had revenge in but the Bearcats have beat them in back to back games. Remember, these two teams play out of the Big East and this is a conference game for them. Cincy has covered the last 4 times these two teams have played. The Bearcats come off an ugly loss to Connecticut on the road as they return home and South Florida too comes off a close loss to Louisville on the road. I actually lean on the Bearcats here given that it is a solid public fade, but keep in mind it is tough to go against either team as they both come off tough losses and of course, South Florida has yet to lose back to back games this year and they do have revenge coming into this game.

Mr. IWS
10-30-2008, 06:02 PM
Vegas Sports Experts

10* Take Cincinnati (+2.5) over South Florida (NCAA Power Play)
7:45 PM EST

Cincinnati
• 6-0 ATS coming off a road loss the last 3 seasons
• 2-0 ATS in home games when the total is between 49.5 and 56 points
• 2-0 SU & ATS as a home underdog of 3 points or less

Mr. IWS
brian king from stu feiners site

50 DIME Big East Game of the Week

South Florida (50) at Cincinnati (+3) - 7:30 p.m. EST

Money pouring in on South Florida. A line un-changed. An overrated defense in South Florida and a QB prone to interceptions playing in a hostile frigid stadium. I smell "trap".
I know USF is ranked and playing in an all important game coming off a game they should not have lost last week but all these factors have me thinking Bearcats and the home dog upset tonight.

Just look at the series between these two conference rivals. The home team is 4-1 SU with the average win by 13 points. The Bearcats have covered four straight and are coming off a win on the Bulls home field last year in a game marred by 8 USF turnovers.

These warm blooded Florida boys used to playing in spacious Raymond James Stadium now travel to the Bearcats humble home in frigid Cincinnati. The raucous Bearcats crown and the freezing cold weather will affect this Bulls team much like it did Houston when they faced Marshall in West Virginia on Tuesday.

A lot of speculation about Bearcats QB Tony Pike playing tonight after leaving last week. Word around the Bearcats campus is Pike will see action. Groethe lit up Louisville's weak secondary last week but he will not have an easy time this week. The Bearcats will limit the struggling USF running game and keep the pressure on Groehte. A couple of mistakes by the senior signal caller and the Bearcats can win this game outright. With Mike Ford not 100% I just can't see USF getting it going tonight. The Bulls are overrated and both teams are competing for a solid bowl game. Look for the Bearcats to pull it off again in 2008 as they upset the visiting Bulls tonight.

Take the points and cash in with this easy winner on Cincinnati.

Cincinnati (+3) 50 Dimes
Play this line at +3. Buy the half point up if you need to.

Mr. IWS
ProCappersNetwork

I went 2-0 last night on my NHL Selections for a profit of 6.51 units. Here are my selections for this evening:

NY Islanders/Philadelphia Under +1.07 (3 Unit Play)

Ottawa -1.12 (3 Unit Play)

Montreal/Minnesota Under 5 1/2 -1.28 (2 Unit Play)

Nashville -1.27 (3 Unit Play)

The above are my Thursday selections and I will be back on Friday with more winning selections. Best of luck to everyone and enjoy the games.

Oscarxena Sports

Mr. IWS
10-30-2008, 06:08 PM
Rocketman

NY Islanders / Philadelphia
Play: 5* NY Islanders +210

Islanders are 20-8-3 in their last 31 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of less than .400. Flyers are 2-5 in their last 7 games playing on 1 days rest. Flyers are 4-10 in their last 14 overall. Philadelphia is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games at home. Islanders have had a little extra rest for this game. We'll play the NY Islanders for 5 units tonight!

Ottawa / Florida
Play: 4* Ottawa -115

Ottawa is 30-13 overall vs Florida since 1996 including 16-6 at Florida. Ottawa is 7-2 SU and ATS overall vs Florida last 3 years. Panthers are 2-5 in their last 7 vs. Northeast. Panthers are 3-8 in their last 11 when their opponent scores 5 goals or more in their previous game. Panthers are 1-4 in their last 5 games playing on 3 or more days rest. Panthers are 1-6 in their last 7 Thursday games. Senators are 11-2 in the last 13 meetings in Florida. Senators are 21-7 in the last 28 meetings. We'll play Ottawa for 4 units tonight!

Pittsburgh / Phoenix
Play: 4* Phoenix -110

Phoenix is 5-2 SU at home vs Pittsburgh since 1996. Penguins are 2-6 in their last 8 vs. Western Conference. Penguins are 1-4 in their last 5 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600. Coyotes are 4-1 in their last 5 games playing on 3 or more days rest. We'll play Phoenix for 4 units tonight!

Columbus / Colorado
Play: 3* Columbus +155

Blue Jackets are 5-2 in their last 7 Thursday games. Avalanche are 3-7 in their last 10 vs. Western Conference. Avalanche are 1-5 in their last 6 games following a loss of 3 or more goals. Avalanche are 0-7 in their last 7 vs. Central. Avalanche are 0-4 in their last 4 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game. Colorado has the third worst penalty killing in the league at 72.7%. We'll play Columbus for 3 units tonight!

Tampa Bay / Buffalo
Play: 3* Tampa Bay +155

Road team is 5-2 in the last 7 meetings. Tampa Bay is 6-3 last 9 games on Thursday. Tampa Bay is off a win at Toronto while Buffalo has lost 2 in a row. I feel like things are turning around down in Tampa and we should see that in tonight's game. We'll play Tampa Bay for 3 units tonight!

Mr. IWS
10-30-2008, 06:24 PM
Kelso BB
5 units Houston +5 @ Dallas

Mr. IWS
10-30-2008, 06:25 PM
SEABASS

200 Stars Minnesota / Montreal Under 5.5

Mr. IWS
10-30-2008, 06:48 PM
NSA

20* sf/cin under
10* cin

10* cavs
10* rockets
10* suns

10* bos/calg under

Mr. IWS
10-30-2008, 06:49 PM
KB Hoops
NBA
5* New Orleans +3.5
3* New Orl/Pho OVER 197

NCAAF
2* South Florida ML -130 small play

NHL
2* Ottawa -115
2* Rangers -1.5 +135

Mr. IWS
10-30-2008, 06:50 PM
SCORE
200% south florida

SPORTS BANK
300 south florida

Mr. IWS
10-30-2008, 06:52 PM
Bob Akmens

NHL

5 units Ottawa Senators (-120)

5 units Blue Jackets/Avalanche u5.5 (-105)

CFB

5 units Cincinnati +2.5

NBA

5 units Rockets/Mavericks u192.0

Mr. IWS
10-30-2008, 06:54 PM
Alatex
Super Play Cincinnati

Mr. IWS
10-30-2008, 06:54 PM
CASH & PROFIT EXPERTS: New Orleans Hornets vs Phoenix Suns Play: Play: New Orleans Hornets +3.5 (POD)Comments: CASH & PROFIT EXPERTS PLAY OF THE DAY: New Orleans Hornets +3.5(POD)

CASH & PROFIT EXPERTS: S. FLORIDA vs CINCINNATI U Play: Play: Cincinnati U +2.5Comments: Play: Cincinnati U +2.5