PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Plays

Luke
11-01-2008, 12:01 PM
Today taking Pitt +5 7 units

I have to go somewhere I want to get this posted before I leave.I have a few I might later but this is by far my favorite of the week.I like this game better than the Cincy game. I really think Pitt will win outright but only getting +175 will get me to take the points any day

Risking 770 to win 700 on Pitt +5

GL ::handshake::

Mr. IWS
11-01-2008, 12:03 PM
Love it Luke. Im on it too.

Chico1856
11-01-2008, 12:05 PM
Lets go Panthers!

GL Luke

HUSKERPOWER
11-01-2008, 12:37 PM
GL
will join too

jokester
11-01-2008, 12:41 PM
uh-oh-i'm on ths otherside! gl to both of us!! ::fight::

RedHottG2
11-01-2008, 03:57 PM
GL today Luke!

Mr. IWS
11-01-2008, 06:53 PM
Well done.

Luke
11-01-2008, 06:54 PM
Risking 770 to win 700 on Pitt +5 ::dance::

+700 ::moneybag::

That was stressful to watch and would have been worse had I took the ML

I'm thinking of playing Texas at 8pm but want to look at the game for about 30 more minutes before I decide either way

Luke
11-01-2008, 06:54 PM
Well done.

Thanks man ::handshake::

jokester
11-01-2008, 07:00 PM
wow--very good ::clap:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag::

RedHottG2
11-01-2008, 07:02 PM
Texas huh ? GL man if you decide to play.

Nice day so far congrats!

timbob
11-01-2008, 07:04 PM
Nice win Luke.

RedHottG2
11-01-2008, 07:10 PM
Luke just an FYI I know local bookies that have moved the line to +4' because they have received so much action on Texas (remember I live here). What they are doing is trying to even there action from Tech backers by chance Texas covers but can't find alot. I would suggest you side with the oddsmakers low line and back Tech tonight and stay on the side of the book. I'm seeing good sighns from SI that also supports my Tech wager. Not to mention I have very strong players in the industry supporting Tech tonight. Whatever you decide to do I will support, just wanted to give you a heads up on what I know and am seeing. GL buddy! Just a side not, if you do play don't go large on Texas is all I'm saying.

RedHottG2
11-01-2008, 07:22 PM
What I personally see them doing here is this:

Current SI Figures ATS
Texas 57%
Tech 43%

The books taking the small outside win plus collecting the vig from Texas backers. Will make for a nice win here with the amount of wagers being placed on this game. Again, JMHO..

Luke
11-01-2008, 07:34 PM
Luke just an FYI I know local bookies that have moved the line to +4' because they have received so much action on Texas (remember I live here). What they are doing is trying to even there action from Tech backers by chance Texas covers but can't find alot. I would suggest you side with the oddsmakers low line and back Tech tonight and stay on the side of the book. I'm seeing good sighns from SI that also supports my Tech wager. Not to mention I have very strong players in the industry supporting Tech tonight. Whatever you decide to do I will support, just wanted to give you a heads up on what I know and am seeing. GL buddy! Just a side not, if you do play don't go large on Texas is all I'm saying.

Thanks for the insight Mike , just so you know if anyone is betting the opposite side I am I encourage you to come in and give your reasons for your side. One it could get me not to bet the game or it could get me to bet less. I will never get mad at someone for giving their opinions on the other side, I would actually prefer they do it so I can get both sides of the argument.
Most of the time when I bet one side and see others are on the other side I have no idea why because most people don't have write ups.

Truthfully though I am taking Texas but for not as much as I had Pitt . Pitt was my favorite game of the weekend but Texas was second. From the way I see it Texas has beat TT five straight times, the last two times they have played the teams were almost the same teams as they are today. Colt has played very well in the past against Tech and I see no reason why he wont tonight. I have bet Texas and against Texas in the last two weeks.I would have to say at this point in the year they are the team I know the most about.

I think Texas has the faster and better skilled players where it counts. I see Texas dominating the time of possession and wearing the TT defense down until they have no chance to stop the Texas offense. I think the Texas D will stop TT enough times to win by 10-14 points. Right now I can get Texas at -2.5 at -120 . I think this game should be -6.5 . I will bet Texas but not sure how much yet. I have a half hour to decide . I have been wrong countless times so I suggest for people to go the way they feel is going to win..

Thanks again for the input Mike I hope to see more in the future, and from anyone else ::handshake::

Luke
11-01-2008, 07:39 PM
What I personally see them doing here is this:

Current SI Figures ATS
Texas 57%
Tech 43%

The books taking the small outside win plus collecting the vig from Texas backers. Will make for a nice win here with the amount of wagers being placed on this game. Again, JMHO..

Do you remember what were the splits of the Texas /Missouri game and the Texas / OSU game? Or do you have any way of finding out? This has no impact on my decision just curious is all?

Mr. IWS
11-01-2008, 07:40 PM
The split on that Tex / Missou game was me 0, my bookie $330 LOL

Luke
11-01-2008, 07:42 PM
The split on that Tex / Missou game was me 0, my bookie $330 LOL

::lmao:: ::lmao:: you people kill me sometimes

RedHottG2
11-01-2008, 07:46 PM
I have a guy that keeps track of these things actually, let me PM him and get back with you. Of course this won't happen today before gametime but if your still curious I'll find out for you.

Luke
11-01-2008, 07:50 PM
I have a guy that keeps track of these things actually, let me PM him and get back with you. Of course this won't happen today before gametime but if your still curious I'll find out for you.

Yeah I am still curious , it had no bearing on what I was going to do tonight. thanks ::handshake::

Luke
11-01-2008, 07:56 PM
Taking Texas -2.5 -120 3 units

I messed around for an hour looking at things and still am at the same place I was.
I had no intentions on going huge on this game I left that for the Pitt game and to tell the truth I couldnt handle another Pitt game today ::lmao::

Risking 360 to win 300 on Texas -2.5

I know most are on the other side but GL ::handshake::

RedHottG2
11-01-2008, 08:10 PM
BOL with the play man ::handshake::

Luke
11-01-2008, 09:14 PM
::lookingood::

::lmao::

HUSKERPOWER
11-02-2008, 12:02 AM
::moneybag:: still a profit NICE DAY

GOOD GAME to watch was on them with ya

Luke
11-02-2008, 12:04 AM
Taking Texas -2.5 -120 3 units LOSS

1-1 today

+340

Won the bigger play and lost the smaller one . Texas put their selves into too big of a hole in the first half to comeback against a great Tech team . I thought Texas would come to play this week and they did but only in the second half ::lmao:: . Tech came ready to play in the first half .Congrads to everyone on TT , I had my sites already on Texas earlier this week and couldnt be talked off them .
The only thing I feel dumb about was I was going to take the half line on Texas at -3.5 but I just couldn't pull the trigger because I didn't want to have todays profit on the line. If I had took the half line they probably would have laid an egg and lost by 50 (at least I'll tell myself that to sleep tonight).

Congrads again to Tech backers ::handshake::

On to tomorrow