PDA

View Full Version : Colt /NE question?

Luke
11-02-2008, 05:19 PM
I see everyone here is on Indy tonight ,I am leaving in 30 minutes and probably will not be back to the computer until after the game has started. So I need to put my play in soon or may not get it in. I want to bet NE +6.5

I cant see why Indy is favored by almost a TD. They were favored by 4 against the Jags and the Ravens and are favored by more against a better NE team. To me Indy has one legit win all year and that was against a injured Ravens team,the other two wins were come from behind miracles . I dont think Indy should be favored by 6.5 over anyone.

Someone give me some reasons why you are on Indy because I see no reason not to load up on NE

Luke
11-02-2008, 05:42 PM
Guess I should have asked this earlier,my own fault .I am making NE a no play as of now even though I feel they should cover .

I'm up this weekend so dont want to force something. If I make it back before the start time which I dont think I will I may play if not I will watch and look for a half time line.

GL all ::handshake::

Mr. IWS
11-02-2008, 05:51 PM
I just like INdy at home bro. Nice bounce back situation for them.

GL tonight.

HUSKERPOWER
11-02-2008, 06:27 PM
zac said it best , INDY has got to, play better and NE is not the same they have their backup in at QB and RB.s , BOB SANDERS IS back hopefully hell bottle up the run and make cassel throw a few picks
INDY 30
NE 17

jokester
11-02-2008, 06:56 PM
i like n.e. with the points--plus if miami holds on i need em for a huge parlay--gl

Betting Bitch
11-02-2008, 07:12 PM
I understand Zak's position, but the only home game indy has won this year was against Baltimore. Indy is much better at home and on turf, they seem to be slowed down on grass.

I just see this as being a close game. Indy is 3-4, what are they bouncing back from besides a dismal first half of the season. I just can't see why they are favorited here by so much.

Luke
11-02-2008, 09:01 PM
thanks guys ::handshake::

I didnt make it back in time to bet the game but am watching looking for a halftime angle