PDA

View Full Version : 11-9-08

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 08:39 AM
Joyce Sterling

10 STAR Game of the Week

Buffalo +3.5

They have lost to New England 9 straight times. That streakshould end Sunday. Buffalo has the talent with their strong running backs and superior special teams.NE is 1-7 ATS their last 9 at home.Buff plays with revenge and urgency coming off 2 losses. We think they will be the Victor here.

Total Play of the Week

Over 43.5 Jacksonville vs Detroit

Over is 5-0-1 in Lions last 6 games following a ATS win.Over is 4-0-2 in Jaguars last 6 games in November.No defense here.The Lions are second-worst in the league in run defense, allowing 161.8 yards per game.Culpepper should start for Detroit and he has trouble controlling the ball

NBC New York Giants vs Philadelphia

Philadelphia -3

The Philadelphia Eagles, now healthy, will show they are true contenders in the conference.On a 3-0 run, they traditionally have played their best in November and December.McNabb is in top form.They are playing with revenge as NYG knocked them out of post season.The Giants have played a relatively easy schedule.

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 08:39 AM
Ron Raymond's 5* NFL DIVISION GAME OF THE YEAR!
Pick # 1
Minnesota Vikings (-1.0)

RON RAYMOND'S NFL 5* O/U GAME OF THE WEEK!
Pick # 1 Buffalo Bills / New England Patriots Under 41.5 -110

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 08:41 AM
DOC

3 Unit Play. #110 Take Chicago Bears +3 over Tennessee Titans (Sunday 1:00 pm CBS) The NFL’s lone unbeaten team will enter the Windy City on Sunday in a match-up against the first place Bears. The Bears will likely be without QB Orton but I really do not believe that is a big loss for them since QB Grossman has lead this team numerous times before. If he does not lose the game with turnovers, the Bears defense should be able to shutdown the Titans running attack. For the most part the Tennessee passing attack has been non-existent. Chicago takes down the last unbeaten team and we collect in the process as well. Chicago 21, Tennessee 17.

5 Unit Play. #130 Take Philadelphia Eagles -3 over New York Giants (Sunday 8:15 pm NBC) The game of the week takes place in prime time as this NFC East battle is renewed. This game means much more to the Eagles since they currently sit in third place and a loss here would all but knock them out of the divisional race. Philadelphia has won three straight and all them of them have been by double digits. The Giants are coming off a dominating performance against the Cowboys, a team with no passing game but will be in for a sudden change facing Philadelphia. In the NFL when good teams play, the team that needs it more usually gets it and the Eagles definitely need this one more. Philadelphia 27, New York 20..

3 Unit Play. #131 Take San Francisco 49ers +9 ½ over Arizona Cardinals (Monday 8:30 pm ESPN) Just too many points to be laying in a divisional match-up that has been very competitive in recent years. The visitor has covered five times in the last seven meetings (1 tie) and Arizona will be looking ahead to Seattle, a team they face next weekend. The Cardinals put forth a workman’s like effort that is good enough for the victory but not the cover. Arizona 27, San Francisco 21

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 08:41 AM
erin rynning
atlanta/playmaker
houston/regular

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 08:42 AM
Spylock:
5* Bears

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 08:42 AM
Handicapper: IndianCowboy
Sport: NFL Football
Game: Kansas City Chiefs @ San Diego Chargers - Sunday November 9, 2008 4:15 pm
Pick: 3 units (Play of the Day) ATS: San Diego Chargers -15 (-110)

Game: Baltimore Ravens @ Houston Texans - Sunday November 9, 2008 1:00 pm
Pick: 3 units (Normal) ATS: Houston Texans +1 (-110)

Game: New Orleans Saints @ Atlanta Falcons - Sunday November 9, 2008 1:00 pm
Pick: 3 units (Play of the Day) ATS: Atlanta Falcons -1 (-110)

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 08:43 AM
ETHAN's LAW

ALL 2%.

hou
no
chic
sea.

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 08:44 AM
Kelso

NFC GOY.....Eagles

Mr. IWS
Coach Ron Meyer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NFC GOY Falcons

Mr. IWS
Kelso Club Picks
10 units Vikings -2.5
5 units Eagles -3
5 units totals Jags/Lions Under 43

Mr. IWS
Tim Trushel
Houston / 20* afc goy

11-09-2008, 10:27 AM
Bob Balfe's Sunday NFL Comp Play (13-6 YTD)
Houston +1 over Baltimore
The Ravens are banged up bigtime in their secondary. Houston has a ton of weapons on offense at home today. The Ravens have a young QB who will struggle on the road with not too many offensive weapons. McGahee is still a bit banged up for the Ravens and I do not see this unit scoring much today. Look for Houston to get a big home win.

11-09-2008, 10:29 AM
SCOUT
You've heard how hot we are. This is our first ever email. We put a little money into the advertising so everyone will take notice and more importantly take advantage of our one call gets it all, double lock winners (Just like last Sunday) including our OUTRIGHT UNDER DOG LOCK OF THE YEAR. We've hit four straight NFL Locks. And will make it six after Sunday. Our Dog Lock wins outright. PERIOD! Play the Moneyline. Now our free winner for Sunday Tennessee/Chicago under the total of 38. It doesn't matter who QBs for da' Bears. Tennessee is dominant. Chicago, although not the defense of old, it's still solid and they get the job done in this one. The only way Chicago will score on the T-DE, is on special teams, and we doubt that. Tennessee doesn't have an overpowering offense either. We expect this game to stay in the 20s. You'll make money on our free winner, but you'll make a ton on our double lock winner Sunday. It's a game you can play the moneyline. It's our Outright Under Dog Lock of the Year!

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 10:46 AM
Kelso 50* Blowout Gom :

50* New Orleans

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 10:46 AM
Bob Balfe
NFL Football
Jaguars/Lions Under 43.5
The Lions come into this game with a new QB starting in Dante Culpepper. The problem for Culpepper is he doesn't have the slightest clue on the playbook and to make matters worst the Lions will have a new Center starting. This offense will have trouble just getting the ball off. The Jaguars have a lot of size on offense, but are not used to playing in domes and the Lions defense has more experienced in every matchup. Look for both teams to struggle to score. Take the Under.

Chargers -15 over Chiefs
San Diego has more talent in every position and are looking to pound on someone after a slow start to the season. Kansas City will not have a running game today with Johnson out. Look for San Diego to score early and often and to never look back. Kansas City is a young struggling defense and might be without some key starters today. San Diego should win in a landslide.

Giants/Eagles Over 43
This will be a great Sunday Night Game. This could decide who will end up taking the NFC East. The Giants have a physical mismatch on offense and should score a lot tonight. Philly has a healthy McNabb who would love nothing more than to get revenge from last years game in New York where he was sacked almost ten times. The Eagles are getting all of their pieces back on offense and should score a lot themselves. Look for both teams to score enough to take this over the total.

Houston +1 over Baltimore
The Ravens are banged up bigtime in their secondary. Houston has a ton of weapons on offense at home today. The Ravens have a young QB who will struggle on the road with not too many offensive weapons. McGahee is still a bit banged up for the Ravens and I do not see this unit scoring much today. Look for Houston to get a big home win.

College Football
No plays today.

NBA Basketball
Pistons -2 over Celtics

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 10:48 AM
HSW Early Phone

5* NE

Mr. IWS
Jake Timlin
500? Miami Dolphins

Playing a very bad Seattle team who is being asked make the longest road trip in the league I like Miami to roll at home today. I mean given how improved the Dolphins are this year I just don’t see a 2-6 Seattle team keeping thing close on South Beach. Not when Seattle will be traveling three time zones to play a early Sunday game as no Pacific time zone team has traveled to the east coast and won this season losing all 12 games played while burning money along the way going 2-9-1 ATS. Even worst for Seattle they will be making their second trip to Florida in just four weeks and doing so still without their starting quarterback and a key wide receiver things are stacked against the Seahawks today. Meanwhile, for Miami they are full of confidence having won their last two games behind a now dangerous offense and nasty defense. Easy call… Take the Dolphins minus the points as they blowout the Seahawks.

All Miami!

100? Kansas City Chiefs

All Kansas City plus the road points here. Yep, even though the Chiefs suck there is no reason why San Diego is laying this big of a spread today. Not when the Chargers have struggled all season long on both sides of the ball and more struggles expected today due to their London hangover. Meanwhile, going for the Chiefs is the fact that road teams of 9’ or more are an amazing 9-2 ATS this season as Kansas City has gone 4-1 ATS this season alone when grabbing 9’ or more. So backing a Kansas City team that is showing offensive life in their last two games by scoring 51 total points I look for the Chiefs to keep things closer then expected as they cover for the third straight week. Take Kansas City plus the points!

Mr. IWS
patron

30,000-Jacksonville

Mr. IWS
RON RAYMOND'S 4-GAME NFL PRO-LINE PICK PACK
Pick # 1 Tennessee Titans (-3.0)

Pick # 2 New England Patriots (-4.0)

Pick # 3 Minnesota Vikings (-1.5)

Pick # 4 New York Giants (3.0

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 10:49 AM
Matt FARGO
Non-Conference TOP PLAY

Houston

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 10:49 AM
ATS Lock Club
5 Titans
5 Jets
5 Panthers
5 Eagles
4 Hawks
4 Celtics

ATS Financial Package
4 Patriots
4 Over Saints/Falcons
4 Jazz
4 Rockets

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 10:50 AM
lenny stevens...

20 star sunday night GOy philadelphia
10 star new orleans
10 star chicago
10 star indy

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 10:50 AM
Teddy Covers free play:

Carolina -9.5 @ Oakland
Recommendation: Take Carolina

Here are the quotes DeAngelo Hall’s former teammates in Oakland, describing the situation this week now that Hall has been cut just eight games after signing a huge multi-year contract to play for the Raiders long term. Safety Gibril Wilson: “I’ve never been in a situation where you cut one of the best players. That’s strange to me. It’s almost like we’re throwing in the towel.”

Raiders cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha: “I’m obviously disappointed. I don’t agree with what happened. I don’t agree with what’s going on. But I am just a player so I can’t speak on it. I don’t make the decisions. All I can do is play but I don’t agree with what happened at all….. Like I said, I’m not allowed to speak on it because we’re just supposed to shut up and play. But you ask me if I agree with it? I don’t agree with it.”

The Raiders have played four games since firing head coach Lane Kiffin and replacing him with Tom Cable. They have been absolutely dominated in three of those contests, suffering non-competitive losses to the Saints, Ravens and Falcons. Last week, right here in Oakland against Atlanta, the Raiders were outgained in the first half 302 yards to -3. They went ‘three-and-out’ on seven of their first eight possessions, fumbling away the football on the eighth possession.

The Raiders are not a confident team. They are not a well coached team. And they are most assuredly not a team that has developed any sort of positive chemistry in recent weeks. They’ve lost three of their four home games by double digit margins, enjoying very little homefield edge. No, we’re not getting any bargains betting against Oakland these days – the betting marketplace certainly recognizes their numerous issues – but it’s certainly easier to bet against them in this deflated price range at home, considering their non-existent home field edge.

Carolina is better than all three of the teams that have destroyed Oakland over the last month. Carolina is rested and ready, coming off a bye. The Panthers have enjoyed tremendous success following their bye week under John Fox, winning by at least two touchdowns three times in four years prior to last season. But last year, Carolina went into their bye with a 4-2 record, then proceeded to lose five straight, killing their season, starting with a 24 point road loss at Indy immediately following the break. That’s the type of lesson John Fox won’t need to reinforce too much – Carolina knows full well that they have a chance for a special season, and this game requires full focus.

Take the Panthers -9.5

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 10:52 AM
217 New Orleans +1 +1.05 (3 Unit Play)

225 Carolina/Oakland Over 37 1/2 +1.01 (3 Unit Play)

Best of luck to everyone today.

Oscarxena Sports

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 10:52 AM
M@linsky

5* Pittsburgh -4
4* stlou/nyj Under 44
4* seat/miami Under 43
4* nyg/phily Under 43

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 11:00 AM
Wunderdog

5 - GB (NFL GOY)
4 - Buf
4 - Hou
4 - Oak
3 - Under Atl
3 - Under SD

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 11:01 AM
Northcoast Full Service Line

Pro Play Of Week Carolina, Dog Of The Day Saints

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 11:02 AM
Iron Horse carlo camponella 10* afc blowout of the year

New England

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 11:02 AM
Seabass 300 Eagles

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 11:17 AM
Seabass
100* Steam Play St. Louis Rams

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 11:17 AM
Seabass

300 Philly -3
100 Bears +3
100 SD -any number
50 Tease NO +7.5/over 44
50 Tease Oak +15/Under 43
50 Tease Jax Pick/Pats +3

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 11:18 AM
The Millionaires Club Guaranteed Selections
Date: Sunday, November 09, 2008
$35.00 Guaranteed: We are now 364-198 since joining this web site! Bottom Line is we win with a different approach to handicapping as we have situations that tell us what the line should be by looking at the teams stats compared to line history! This has proven to be very successful for us the past three years! Today we have isolated a 91% NFC CONFERENCE GAME OF THE YEAR - ONLY $35 GUARANTEED!! 11/9/2008

91% NFC CONFERENCE GAME OF THE YEAR
224 Minnesota -2.5 1:00 EST

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 11:18 AM
Northcoast
3'* N Eng
3* Miami
3* S Diego

S/N: Philly

Phil Steele
4* N Eng
3* Miami
3* Minn

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 11:39 AM
NSA
20* NFL Miami -7.5
10* NFL Chicago +3
10* NFL Green Bay +2.5
10* NFL Buffalo +4
10* NFL St Louis +9.5
10* NFL San Diego -14.5
10* NBA Detroit -2

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 11:39 AM
ASA
Pro Football Picks
11/9/2008
12:00:00 PM UNDER 44,NEW YORK JETS
-vs-St. Louis Rams
ASA - This total is much too high in our opinion. The Jets may seem as if they are a high octane offense if one simply looks at their PPG numbers. They are 8th in the NFL on scoring at 26 PPG yet just 17th on total offense averaging 327 YPG. Something doesn't add up there. The fact is, the Jets have been somewhat "lucky" in a few games and racked up what seemed to be big numbers. In their game vs. Arizona where New York put up 56 points, many were given to them as the Cards had a ridiculous 7 turnovers. Last week they put up 26 points vs. the Bills yet that total was extremely skewed. The Jets actually had 13 points in that game with only one first down due to Buffalo's early turnovers. They had just 14 points going into the 4th quarter vs. San Diego but the Chargers were so far ahead they backed off and NY put up 15 in the final quarter. Their offense simply isn't all that explosive.

Also, the Jets are making a concerted effort to run the ball more. Head coach Eric Mangini basically said as much. QB Brett Favre has been interception prone throwing seven in the three games leading up to Buffalo last week and Mangini wants to take some of the burden off his shoulders. He did last week when Favre threw it just 28 times. They will run much more often this week against a Rams team that allows 155 YPG on the ground. Look for the Jets to take advantage of that, keep the clock running and shorten the game.

On the other sideline, don't expect the Rams to put up much on offense vs. an improving and solid New York defense. St. Louis is 30th in overall offense and they have topped 19 points just once this season. The Jet defense has allowed 17 points or less in three of their last four games. The Rams will also try and establish the run (even with Steven Jackson possibly out) to take pressure of QB Marc Bulger. The Jets have a top notch run defense, however St. Louis head man Jim Haslett knows that can't come in and simply wing the ball and expect to win as Bulger is completing just 57% of his passes on the year.

The St. Louis defensive stats are scary bad. However, much of the damage was done early in the season when this team was out right poor. They have drastically improved overall and that includes the defense. After allowing 147 points in their first 5 games (at least 31 in each), they have now allowed 88 in their last four. That is also deceiving as three of those four games they were solid defensively. The only one that wasn't was last week vs. Arizona where they gave up 34 points, however one of those was a defensive TD for the Cardinals. Before that they allowed 17 @ Washington, 14 vs. Dallas and 23 @ New England. They are definitely playing much harder under their new coach with a record of 2-2 since Haslett took over for Linehan.

We expect the Jets to run, run and run here. Look for a fairly close but low scoring game. We take the under.

11/9/2008
3:00:00 PM OVER 47,SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
-vs-Kansas City Chiefs
ASA - Entering week 10 of the NFL season, San Diego is definitely not the team they thought they would be coming into the season. They are 3-5 and have one of the poorer defenses in the league, which has been their downfall. They have the 25th ranked total defense and the WORST pass defense in the league; so it’s no surprise they allow 25 points per game! Despite their bad defense, they boast one of the best offenses in the NFL, scoring 28 points per game! Coming off their bye week, against another bad defensive team in Kansas City, expect the Chargers high powered offense to put up a lot of points; and their defense to also surrender a good amount of points on Sunday.

Kansas City has done a good job of developing SOMETHING out of nothing with third string quarterback Tyler Thigpen. Over the last two games vs. the Jets and Buccaneers, Thigpen is a combined 39/61 for 444 yards and 3 touchdowns with no interceptions; and in those two games they put up 24 and 27 points against two of the better defenses in the NFL. Thigpen has picked a good time to break out as now they face the worst pass-defense in the NFL. We expect another good showing from Thigpen and for the Chiefs to put up some good numbers on offense.

There is a reason the Chiefs are 1-7, and I’m going to go out on a limb and say their 31st ranked total defense and their 32nd rank rush defense are the main reasons they haven’t been very successful this year. Believe me, Ladainian Tomlinson is drooling watching film of this defense trying to stop the run. LT hasn’t really had a breakout game so far this year; but we see no better time, coming off a bye week against the Chiefs, for LT to breakout.

As I stated before, the Chiefs have done a good job of progressing their young talent on offense, and they’ve proved it by going OVER in 5 of their last 6 games. The Chargers have also gone OVER in 8 of their last 10 games coming off a loss. Two bad defenses is a recipe for disaster and we expect a high-scoring game that is sure to surpass 47.5 points.

11/9/2008
7:00:00 PM New York Giants (+3)
over PHILADELPHIA EAGLES
ASA - The Eagles have yet to “live up to their potential” in my opinion. They looked really good early in the season vs. Dallas, however they have beaten the lower tier teams and struggled with the better ones. They have played four upper tier teams this season and lost to three of them. Their only big win was a 15-6 triumph over Pittsburgh while losing to Dallas, Washington and Chicago. They face the best team in the NFC and maybe all of football on Sunday Night. Philly is favored here and we will gladly take the much better team getting points.

The Super Bowl Champs have been an underdog just once this year, two weeks ago at Pittsburgh. They took care of business there and beat up on a very good Steeler team 21-14. That gives the Giants a near perfect 11-2 spread record as an underdog going back to the 2006 season. Even more impressive, they have won 8 of those 13 games out right. Not only that, this team is THE BEST road team in the NFL by far. The G-Men are a very impressive 13-3 SU their last 16 road games. Even better, they are 14-2 ATS in those games. You simply cannot fade this team on the road, especially when they are getting points.

The Eagle offense lives through the air as their running game has been somewhat pedestrian this year averaging just 97 YPG. However, against top 10 defenses this year, Philly has not even come close to those numbers. The Birds have faced three defenses currently ranked in the top 10 and here are their rushing numbers vs. those teams; 78 yards vs. Dallas, 65 yard vs. Pitt and 58 yards vs. Washington. The Giants currently are ranked 3rd in the NFL so expect similar ground numbers from the Eagles. That’s bad news for QB Donovan McNabb and company. That’s because the Giants have the second best pass defense in the NFL allowing just 175 YPG. New York also puts all kinds of pressure on opposing QB’s ranking second on the NFL in sacks just behind Pittsburgh. McNabb will be running for his life all night long.

On the flip side, the Giants have the second best rushing attack in the league averaging 162 YPG. Their battering style wears down opponents at the game progresses. While the Eagles have a very good rush defense, they won’t be able to key completely on the ground game as the Giants have one Eli Manning who is among the best in the NFL. The New York offense is very tough to contain because it is so diverse. The Giants are the only team in the NFL in the top 5 in BOTH total offense and defense and it shows on the field.

New York won both meetings last year and know a win here puts them comfortably in front in the very difficult NFC East. We side with the better running game and better defense getting points here. Take the Giants.

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 11:40 AM
MTI

5-Star NEW ENGLAND -3' over Buffalo - After starting 4-0 and looking like they were going to run away with the tough AFC East, the Bills have stumbled recently. Now they are tied at 5-3 with the Patriots and Jets for the division lead. The Patriots are just the team to drive in the stake.
New England is off a road loss at Indianapolis last week in which they suffered a 2-0 turnover margin. This is the Patriots' best spot. They are 8-0 ATS after a straight up loss on the road, covering by an average of 15.8 ppg. They have had one active date this season - their 41-7 demolition of the Broncos on Monday Night football. In addition, the Pats are 7-0 ATS (+11.0 ppg) when they are off a loss in which they suffered a turnover margin of at least +2, as long as they are not laying double-digits.
Buffalo has lost two straight to divisional opponents and they looked bad doing so. Last week they had their chance to show what they are made of at home vs the Jets. They revealed that they are a mentally fragile team, losing 26-17 laying 5 points. Buffalo was 1-of-3 red zone attempts and Edwards was sacked five times.
The Bills are a gutless 0-6 ATS on the road when they suffered a 10+ point ATS loss last week against a divisional opponent, falling short of the linesmakers' expectations by an average of 13.6 ppg. Also, the Bills are 0-6 ATS the week after they attempted at least ten fewer rushes than their season-to-date average as a home favorite and 0-6 ATS (-11.9 ppg) when they are on a two+ game SU and ATS losing streak, as long as they are not getting more than a TD. In addition, the Bills are 0-5 ATS (-12.5 ppg) as a road dog when they failed on at least two red zone attempts as a home favorite last week. Perhaps the most compelling stat of all is that Buffalo is 0-5 ATS as a dog when they lost last week while suffering a turnover margin of at least +2 as a favorite. The young Bills simply adopt a defeatist attitude in this situation, losing every single one of the six games by double-digits, and failing to cover by an average of 13.3 ppg.
Buffalo simply does not have the character and mental toughness to compete with the Patriots here. These two teams are heading in opposite directions. Cassell is getting better and more confident with each start and the Bills are falling apart. This is a key divisional matchup. The Patriots have played many important games just like this one. They know what is at stake. They are mentally tough. They are at home. They will man-up. Their defense will crush the Bills' struggling offense.
Over the past two seasons, the Pats have been a home favorite by less than a TD only twice. They won those two games 38-14 and 41-7 respectively. Lay the 3'.
MTi's FORECAST: NEW ENGLAND 27 Buffalo 0

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 11:49 AM
STEVE BUDIN
50DIME EAGLES

Mr. IWS
Steve merril

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, November 09, 2008
Handicapper: Steve Merril

Tennessee Titans vs. Chicago Bears (NFL) - 1:00 PM EST Premium Play
Pick: Total: 37.5/-105 Under

Baltimore Ravens vs. Houston Texans (NFL) - 1:00 PM EST Premium Play
Pick: Money Line: -112 Houston Texans

Baltimore Ravens vs. Houston Texans (NFL) - 1:00 PM EST Premium Play
Pick: Total: 43/-106 Over

Mr. IWS
VEGAS RUNNER

vegas-runner | NFL Side Double-Dime Bet
214 CHI 3.5 (-120) Sportsbetting.com vs 213 TEN
Analysis:
** NFL 2* WAGER ** (BUY the 1/2 Pt to +3)

Sun, 11/09/08 - 1:00 PMvegas-runner | NFL Side Double-Dime Bet
215 BUF 4.0 (-110) Bodog vs 216 NEP
Analysis: ** NFL 2* WAGER **

Sun, 11/09/08 - 1:00 PMvegas-runner | NFL Money Line Double-Dime Bet
217 NOS (-130) Sportsbetting.com vs 218 ATL
Analysis:
*** NFL 2* TOTAL TEASER PLAY of the DAY ***

OVER 43 NO/ATL & UNDER 51 STL/NYJ (2*)...Teaser...

Sun, 11/09/08 - 1:00 PMvegas-runner | NFL Side Double-Dime Bet
220 NYJ -9.0 (-110) SportBet vs 219 STL
Analysis: ** NFL 2* WAGER **

Bonus NASCAR Bet :

1.) CLINT BOWYER (+2000) (1*)...

The obvious choice for today's Phoenix race is Jimmy Johnson, who is also the Chase Leader...He's won the L/2 there and is sitting on the Pole again this afternoon...But at a price of +300 or less, I just can't back him in this spot, because even though it's his to lose...there is just so much on the line that we may see JJ not take the risks he has been prone to in the past...

So I decided to look to another driver, that I feel has the ability to win on this track...and more importantly, is definately priced much higher than his probability of winning warrents...Let's back the "under-the-radar" Bowyer in this one, and see if he can get us a 20-1 Payday...VR

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 12:03 PM
MCGREW
GUARANTEED WINNER....Glenn's NON-CONFERENCE GAME OF THE YEAR!
(213) TENNESSEE TITANS
(214) CHICAGO BEARS
Take " (213) TENNESSEE TITANS "
Non-Conference Game of the Year - Tennessee.... The NFL's only unbeaten team, the Tennessee Titans, head to the Windy City on Sunday to take on the Chicago Bears, leaders of the NFC North. Both teams own strong defensive lines with the Titans allowing 92 yards rushing a game, the Bears just 82. The difference defensively is that Tennessee possesses much better linebacker and secondary units, which is why they allow a league-best 12.9 points per game. Over the last 12 games, only one opponent has scored more than 17 points on the Titans. Now that stop unit catches a big break, taking on a Bear's squad that will start erratic Rex Grossman rather than the injured Kyle Orton. Orton, who suffered a severe ankle injury, had guided Chicago to wins in 12 of his 14 starts at Soldier Field. Add in the fact the visitors are a money-making 16-6 ATS vs the NFC while the hosts are 1-7 both SU and ATS as a non-conference underdog and you've got a play on the streaking Titans.

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 12:03 PM
Bob Akmens

tenn -3
ny jets -9
grenn bay +2.5

san jose -150

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 12:12 PM
Stan Sharp

Eagles -3

Triple Dime

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 12:12 PM
Winners Inc. Guaranteed Selections
Date: Sunday, November 09, 2008
$25.00 Guaranteed: Today in the NFL we are featuring our 6000* NFL SUNDAY NIGHT GAME OF THE MONTH that you can get for just $25 and you will pay only after you win! Get this GUARANTEED NFL WINNER NOW and finsih the weekend off with another HUGE WINNER!!! We are currently 31-19 in College Football 20-9 in the NFL and we were 8-3 in the NFLX! That adds up to 59-31 in Football for the year! 11/9/2008

6000* NFL SUNDAY NIGHT GAME OF THE MONTH
232 Philadelphia -3 8:15 EST

Mr. IWS
11-09-2008, 12:36 PM
Heisman Trophy Club

Htc Bears & Lions