PDA

View Full Version : 11-10-08

Mr. IWS
11-10-2008, 08:37 AM
DOC

3 Unit Play. #131 Take San Francisco 49ers +9 ½ over Arizona Cardinals (Monday 8:30 pm ESPN) Just too many points to be laying in a divisional match-up that has been very competitive in recent years. The visitor has covered five times in the last seven meetings (1 tie) and Arizona will be looking ahead to Seattle, a team they face next weekend. The Cardinals put forth a workman’s like effort that is good enough for the victory but not the cover. Arizona 27, San Francisco 21

Mr. IWS
11-10-2008, 08:38 AM
Erin RYnning
20* SanFrancisco

Mr. IWS
11-10-2008, 11:53 AM
Andre Gomes | NBA Total Single-Dime Bet
710 PHO / 709 MEM Over 196.5 Bookmaker
Analysis:

This season I've already took the over in two games of Memphis and I got burned in both games, with Memphis having two poor offensive games, however for today's game I believe we will have a lot of points. The Grizzlies isn't the wild team they were last season, but the truth is that they will have a tough spot today. It's a back to back game, after having faced the Nuggets yesterday. In fact, they will play their 3rd game in 4 days and this will be their final game of a road trip in the West, where they faced the Kings, the Warriors, Denver and now Phoenix. Normally when teams have back to back games, it's the other team who will dictate the pace of the game and in this case, the Suns are a good offensive team.

The Suns are 2-0 Over at home this season and there is a curious trend about this team. Last season, everytime the Suns played 3 games on the road and then returned home, the Over went 6-0 in those home games! And the Suns are currently one of the best teams in the league, when it comes to shooting. The Grizzlies have started defensively well this road trip, but on their last 3 road games, they have allowed at least 100 points in each one of them and with them playing their 3rd game in 4 days, it will be tough for them to find energies to stop the offense of the Suns. Amare Stoudemire has been on fire in this early season and this game offers him a perfect matchup. In his last 5 games against the Grizzlies, Amare has averaged 29.7ppg and if we add the surprising amazing moment of Shaq, the Suns will have a big edge on the frontcourt and it will be impossible for Memphis to stop them.

Rudy Gay had a very bad game yesterday (4-17 FG), but normally he plays very well against the Suns. I know we are talking about two teams who are better defensively this season than they were last season. This series ended 3-0 Over last season, with lines of 216.5, 223.5 and 225 points, however when these two teams have conditions to run this season, we have seen how well they are capable of doing it. Today we have a good spot for that to happen and with a line of 196 points, the value of this game is on the over. Take the over in here.

Note: you can find 196 points in some shops, I'm taking Over 196 points!

Mr. IWS
11-10-2008, 11:54 AM
Tommy Rider | NFL Side
double-dime bet233 SFX 10.0 (-110) Bodog vs 234 ARI
Analysis:

**2 UNIT INSIDE THE HUDDLE PLAY**

I wrote this summer that most of the veterans on the 49ers wanted Shaun Hill to be the starting QB. I talked to one of my top NFL sources who lives in the Bay Area and follows the 49ers on a regular basis. He told me the team is loose and feeling really good that Hill is finally leading the offense. He also said the team is responding favorably to new coach Mike Singletary. A lot of players were sick of Vernon Davis for being lazy and they were happy that Singletary told him to hit the showers a couple of weeks ago. I think with Hill at QB, the Niners will be able to run the football and control the clock in this game, keeping Arizona's explosive offense on the sidelines. Being on Monday Night Football, this is like San Fran's Super Bowl and from all the things I'm hearing coming out of the 49ers camp, they should put up a solid performance and stay within the number tonight.

BONUS CBB PLAY: Duke -36 *1.5 UNITS*

Mr. IWS
11-10-2008, 01:04 PM
Erin Rynning NBA Playmaker: Memphis +11.5

Mr. IWS
11-10-2008, 01:04 PM
Lenny Del Genio | NFL Side
triple-dime bet233 SFX 10.0 (-110) BetUS vs 234 ARI
Analysis:

Play on San Francisco at 8:30 ET. It isn't even Thanksgiving yet and people are speaking about the 2008 Arizona Cardinals as if they have already won the NFC West. In reality, they probably have as no other team in the division has won more than two games this season. That means they would host a playoff game for the first time in 60 years. This week, they are a near double-digit favorite on Monday Night Football. In the words of Vince Lombardi, "What the hell is going on here?!" Folks, this is unchartered waters for HC Ken Wisenhunt's team. Predating his tenure, the Cardinals are 0-7 ATS as a favorite of a touchdown or more since 1992. If this line were to reach double-digits, it would be just the 3rd time during that span that they'd be a DD fave. This is just the third time this decade they've been favored by more than a touchdown. One of those times was last year to this same San Francisco team, who came in riding a five-game ATS losing streak. All that happened that day was an outright 37-31 win for the Niners. Fast forward nearly one full year and this once proud franchise again wanders into the desert as a 9.5-point underdog on a five-game ATS losing streak. Deja vu all over again? We think so. Last year, San Fran came in also riding an eight-game SU losing skid. This year, it's "just" five. However, the team has had two weeks to prepare for this game and recover from an ugly debut for new HC Mike Singletary that saw them fall at home to Seattle 34-13. We had the Seahawks there as our NFC West Game of the Year, but tonight we're siding with the Niners. Off a home division loss, San Fran is 4-0 ATS over the last three seasons. As a reminder, during last year's regular season, teams on a ATS losing streak of exactly five games went 9-0 ATS their next time out. Despite Arizona holding a near 15:00 TOP advantage when these teams met in Week 1, the Cards won just 23-13. Great move by Singletary also benching J.T. O'Sullivan in favor of Shaun Hill. O'Sullivan held on to the ball too long, which is why he was sacked a league-high 33 times, and made too many mistakes. Hill led this team to underdog wins over Cincinnati and Tampa Bay late last year. Singletary will have his troops fired up here in an effort to redeem his embarrassing showing in the media thus far. The team can play with confidence knowing that they swept the season series with Arizona last year. The Cards are just 1-8 vs. the number when on a 4-game ATS winning streak. San Francisco is our 25* Monday Night Football Game of the Year.

Mr. IWS
11-10-2008, 01:23 PM
Larry Ness | NBA Sides
double-dime bet708 MIA -8.5 (-110) Bodog vs 707 NJN

NBA Monday Monster Play 15* Mia Heat

Mr. IWS
11-10-2008, 01:42 PM
lvtr

san francisco 49ers @ arizona cardinals

play: Over 47

Mr. IWS
11-10-2008, 01:42 PM
RON RAYMOND'S 5* NHL PRIVATE PLAYERS BEST BET
Pick # 1 Tampa Bay Lightning / Washington Capitals over5.5 -110

RON RAYMOND'S 5* NFL MONDAY NIGHT BEST BET (90% ANGLE)
Pick # 1 San Francisco 49ers / Arizona Cardinals Under 47 -110

Mr. IWS
11-10-2008, 02:34 PM
Seabass (got crushed yesterday)

10* under
100* steam play sf 49ers

Mr. IWS
11-10-2008, 02:35 PM
Handicapper: John Ryan Sports
Sport: NBA Basketball
Game: Oklahoma City Thunder @ Indiana Pacers - Monday November 10, 2008 7:00 pm
Pick: 2 units ATS: Oklahoma City Thunder +11 (-110)

Ai Simulator 3* graded play on Oklahoma City - AiS shows a 72% probability that Oklahoma City will lose this game by 10 or fewer points. Supporting this graded play is a strong system that has produced a record of 85-40 making 41 units since 2002. Play on road dogs that are good defensive teams averaging 41.5-43.5% and is now facing an average defensive team hitting 43.5-45.5% and in a game involving two average rebounding teams with a differential of +/-3 reb/game. Oklahoma City is an up tempo offensive style of team and the Pacers have had a difficult time managing this onslaught in recent seasons. Pacers are just 7-19 ATS (-13.9 Units) versus up-tempo teams averaging 83 or more shots/game over the last 3 seasons. Pacers have covered two straight and this simple fact puts them in a vulnerable role noting they are 0-24 ATS (-16.4 Units) after successfully covering the spread in 2 or more consecutive games over the last 3 seasons. Take Oklahoma City.

Mr. IWS
11-10-2008, 02:59 PM
AKMENS K

10* magic -7

10* celtics -8.5

10* heat under 187.5

10* sunz -11

10* MNF arizona -10

Mr. IWS
11-10-2008, 03:59 PM
Marco D'Angelo | NFL Total Single-Dime Bet
234 ARI / 233 SFX OVER 47.5 Betjamaica.com
Analysis: PLAY: SF/ARIZONA OVER
RATING: SINGLE DIME PLAY

OK this is one of those games where the line that Vegas has put up dictates my play. Vegas set this number trying to get you to take the Under which I feel is a trap and here is why. These two played already and the final score was 23-13 and the total was 42.5 so with the game going so far under the total why then has Vegas made the total 47.5. That's simple they are suckering you into the Under but not buying it. Same thing happened last year as First game was low scoring second was high scoring. History repeats itself. I am betting the Over. This is MARCO'S MARCO'S MONDAY NIGHT WINNER.

Marco Rated this Play a 3* PLAY on his Executive Late Phone Service

Mr. IWS
KELSO

5 unitsCardinals (-9½) over 49ers
8:30 PM -- University of Phoenix Stadium
Arizona by 14-17
Arizona (5-3) remains one of the most under-rated teams in the NFL and the fact the Cardinals are 6-2 against the number more than proves that. This is a rare opportunity for a franchise with a long history of losing to showcase itself on Monday Night Football and I believe the Cardinals will do just that. These two teams met in the opening game of the season and Arizona won 23-13 as a 2 ½-point favorite. San Francisco (2-6) is giving up 28.8 points per game this season and its defense looks like a sitting duck for Arizona quarterback Kurt Warner
Clear. Winds blowing from the Southeast at 5-10 m.p.h. Game-time temperature: Around 65.

5 units49ers/Cardinals OVER 47 Points
8:30 PM -- University of Phoenix Stadium
50 or more total points
Clear. Winds blowing from the Southeast at 5-10 m.p.h. Game-time temperature: Around 65.

5 UnitsMonday Night Side And Total
Cardinals (-9½) over 49ers
49ers/Cardinals OVER 47 Points
Arizona (5-3) remains one of the most under-rated teams in the NFL and the fact the Cardinals are 6-2 against the number more than proves that. This is a rare opportunity for a franchise with a long history of losing to showcase itself on Monday Night Football and I believe the Cardinals will do just that. These two teams met in the opening game of the season and Arizona won 23-13 as a 2½-point favorite. San Francisco (2-6) is giving up 28.8 points per game this season and its defense looks like a sitting duck for Arizona quarterback Kurt Warner

Mr. IWS
Dr Bob...

Monday NBA Opinion
ORLANDO (-7) over Portland
The Magic qualify in a 187-87-8 ATS home favorite momentum situation tonight, but they apply to a not as good 66-40-3 ATS part of that angle - so I won't make them a Best Bet. My ratings favor the Magic by 7 points, so the line is fair, and I'll lean with Orlando at -7 or less.

Mr. IWS
11-10-2008, 04:24 PM
NCoast
2* Cardinals

Mr. IWS
11-10-2008, 05:49 PM
Indian Cowboy

Miami Heat -8.5 (POD). Really, can the Heat be really this good? The youngest coach in the league who also happens to be of Flipino decent has the young Heat playing well. What's nice about this game is the fact they come off a 11 point loss (push) at New Orleans and will be fired up to return home. The Heat have played well after losses as they return home including losing 115-120 at New York only to return home and win 103-77 over Sacramento. Or, losing 87-100 to Charlotte on the road only to come back home and beat the Sixers 106-83. Then, in the most recent loss at New Orleans losing 89-100, they are returning home to the Nets who also come off a spanking. I just don't know if the Nets are ready for this game as with no Harris this team has no true point guard and I think they will find it tough today to compete. The Heat have covered every game they come off a straight up loss this year as the new coach gets them fired up and consistently ready for a bounce-back. Let's ride the Heat as they return home after a double-digit loss. I usually don't lay this many points on a game, but I think it calls for it here.

Memphis Grizzlies +11. People are losing faith in the Grizzlies quick despite the fact they went toe to toe with the Nuggets for half of the ballgame. Heck, they only lost that game by 10 points and now see an 11.5 spread here coming off a loss. Remember, Memphis can play some ball as they beat the Warriors twice, they beat the Magic at home and have been competitive for the most part on the road. This is a game that I can see Memphis playing very well and likely covering as they come off a loss and the Suns come off a big win at the Bucks. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, the Grizzlies have yet to lose back to back ballgames ATS and I think they bounce-back well here. This is a spread that I think Memphis can cover and hang tough in frankly. Remember, Vegas keeps a close eye on the Suns and they have been covering well of late especially on the road so the chances of them covering at home are slimmer. Grizzlies are 4-0 ATS following a straight up loss.

Comp Play: Niners/Cardinals Under 47.5

San Fran now has Singletary calling the shots. Hill is expected to start at quarterback. The Cardinals are favored by about -9.5 and why not? This team is 5-3 and could be hosting a playoff game if they continue winning. The last time this team hosted a playoff game was more than 50 years ago. The Birds are alo 6-2 ATS and Warner has thrown for 16 touchdowns and 6 interceptions this year as he has thrown for more than 2400 yards. Arizona beat this team 23-13 on the road earlier in the year as the 49ers do have revenge from that game. The Niners got spanked in their first game with their new coach losing 13-34 to the Seahawks. This team has lost 5 straight covers while the Cardinals have won 4 straight covers. But, I have a standard rule that on a weekday football game, in particular the NFL, to shy away from such a favorite that is backed by the public at 63%. I lean on the Niners here with the points, but how do you against the Cardinals with their offense that just beat the Rams 34-13, and beat Buffalo at home 41-17 and beat the Dolphins by 3 touchdowns. No thanks, although a small lean on the under. In fact, that will likely be my free pick for today. This is just a big fade on the public today as they favor the over by 67% and I can see this game going either way, but I can see a defensive battle here for the most part as the Cards pull away. Thus, this is just m comp pick today on the under 47.5.

Mr. IWS
11-10-2008, 05:53 PM
ATS Lock Club
3 Cardinals
3 Suns

ATS Financial Pakage
3 Over 47 Cards/49ers
3 Blazers
3 Rapters

Mr. IWS
ATS Lock Club Pro FB 11/10
3 units Ariz -9.5

Mr. IWS
Bob Balfe

49ers +10 over Cardinals
The last five games have all come down to the wire between these two teams. Arizona is playing great football, but I do not think they are ready to be double digit favorites. San Francisco has a big coaching change and things can only get better considering they have played so bad. Expect to see a lot of Frank Gore as the 49ers will try to control the clock. The 49ers have a decent secondary that will show up tonight. Look for a great game. Take the 49ers.

College Football
No plays today.

NBA Basketball
Trailblazers +7.5 over Magic

Mr. IWS
MARC LAWRENCE

PLAYBOOK

Monday, November 10th

ARIZONA over San Francisco by 6
Who would have ever thunk it? The Cardinals sitting atop the NFC West
division standings with a THREE GAME lead at the halfway point of the
season! Now instead of the hunter they become the hunted. Welcome to
the world of Richard Kimble, my friend. From this point forward they will
be tested, that you can believe. The first exam comes in this game when
they put their 0-11 ATS mark on the line as a .500 or greater team at home
against a division opponent. There’s also this 0-8 ATS mark as favorites of 7 or more points over the last 15 years to ponder. Toss in Frisco’s 7-0 ATS log with division revenge when playing off back-to-back losses and suddenly we’ve got a test paper that looks like aces in all the right places.

Mr. IWS
11-10-2008, 05:54 PM
Right Angle Sports

1*Geo Southern/Houston Over 153.5

Kelso

NBA

10* Orlando

Mr. IWS
11-10-2008, 05:56 PM
The Hammer Guaranteed Selections
Date: Monday, November 10, 2008
$25.00 Guaranteed: TEASE ME BABY!!!! This is what you WANT and this is what you NEED! The HAMMER will be at the window tonight with the CASH as he is featuring his MONDAY NIGHT TEASER PLAY OF THE YEAR! You will get both the SIDE and the TOTAL of tonight's game in a SIX POINT TEASER! Get this GUARANTEED WINNER tonight for just $25 and you will pay ONLY AFTER BOTH PLAYS WIN!
11/10/2008

MONDAY NIGHT TEASER PLAY OF THE YEAR
Arizona -3.5 and OVER 41.5 8:35 EST

Mr. IWS
11-10-2008, 05:57 PM
Vegas Sports Experts

10* Take Arizona (-9.5) over San Francisco (NFL Power Play)
8:30 PM EST

San Francisco
• 6-15 ATS as an underdog over the last 2 seasons
• 0-6 ATS coming off a home loss by 21 points or more
• 0-5 SU & ATS over the last 5 games

Mr. IWS
11-10-2008, 05:57 PM
NSA

20* sf
20* sf/az under

10* port
10* okc
10* tor

Mr. IWS
11-10-2008, 06:01 PM
Northcoast

2 STAR ARIZONA 9
MARQUEE OVER 47

Mr. IWS
11-10-2008, 06:36 PM
vegas-runner | NFL Money Line Triple-Dime Bet
233 SFX (-130) Sportsbetting.com vs 234 ARI
Analysis:

*** MNF 3* TEASER PLAY of the DAY ***

SF 49ERS +17 & OVER 40 (3*)...Teaser...

The reason that I am Uploading this Wager so early...is simply because I am almost 100% sure that the books will be forced to raise the Total as the action continues to come in on the OVER, which is typical for ALL MNF Games more or less...

And although the SIDE may also go up, which I would love to get 17.5 on...I prefer to grab the 17 now, so that we can bypass some KEY NFL TOTALS, like 41, 42, & 43...And I know that many shops may be already moving it to 47.5, which I would still go ahead and grab immediately, so that those 3 KEY NUMBERS can still be bypassed...VR

Mon, 11/10/08 - 8:35 PMvegas-runner | NFL Side Triple-Dime Bet
233 SFX 10.0 (-105) SportBet vs 234 ARI
Analysis:

*** MNF 3* BEST BET of the DAY ***

(SportBet +10 -105)

Mon, 11/10/08 - 8:35 PMvegas-runner | NFL Total Double-Dime Bet
234 ARI / 233 SFX Over 47.0 Sportsbetting.com
Analysis:

** MNF 2* TOTAL WAGER **

Since the time I Uploaded Tonight's 3* Teaser...the books have gone ahead and adjusted their Total, just like expected...and in this case...I went ahead and Posted the Wager at 47 (-120), because we are definately looking to buy the hook in this spot, with 47 being another KEY TOTAL...I also suggest getting down as quickly as possible, because this line should only move in one direction from here on out...VR

** NHL 2* PLAY of the DAY **

1.) WASHINGTON CAPITALS -165 (2*)

Mr. IWS
11-10-2008, 06:36 PM
SEABASS foots

10* UNDER
100* vegas steam SF

Mr. IWS
11-10-2008, 06:37 PM
ChicagoSportsConnection

TORONTO +8.5 @ Boston...............7:35 EDT
BOS ....is playing their 5th game in 7 days
............every game involving travel....
............played in Detroit yesterday (6:00 EDT game)
............may have a small letdown VS a hungry, capable team.
TOR .....is 3-1 SU on the road.
............won @ Char yesterday
............played @ 1:00 EDT yesterday compared to Boston playing @ 6:00 EDT

Should be a tight game
.................................................. ......................................

OVER 196.5...Memph@ Phoenix.....9:05 EDT
6 of 7 PHO opponents have scored 96+points
...and PHO has scored 104+ in 5 of 7

This will be the last of a 4 game road trip for MEM....and the 1st game home for PHO after a 4 game road trip.

Both scenerios usually don't promote intense defense.