PDA

View Full Version : Pats /Jets play

Luke
11-13-2008, 05:35 PM
I'm back after taking a little time off. That TCU game pissed me off so bad I had to take sometime off so I wouldnt chase to get it back.

Anyways tonight I'm taking NE -3 for 5 units . I waited all day for this to drop from 3.5 and it has. This line is way off IMO . I think the line should be -7 . This line says that on a neutral field this game would be a pick. You got to be kidding ,when NE played at NY they were laying 1 now at home only -3 . The Jets win a few games and now they are suppose to be on the same level as NE? I don't buy it for a second .NE is still far the superior team and will show it tonight

Risking 550 to win 500 on NE -3

GL ::handshake::

Mr. IWS
11-13-2008, 05:46 PM
Good to see you back man. I knew that TCU game had you pissed off. Im leaning your way too.

GL

Cusedenny
11-13-2008, 06:03 PM
Im on the opposite side Luke. Weather will be a factor, and i believe that plays into NYs hands. NY has a better OL and DL - to me they are the deciding factor.

Good Luck just the same !!

***As for being pissed off, i know exactly what you mean. 2nd half of the WMU / N. Ill game had me steaming !! To give up not 1, but 2, onside kicks to start the second half - totally unacceptable. Cost me some $$$ !!

Luke
11-13-2008, 09:29 PM
:burn: :burn:

Not even going to waste my time watching the second half

Luke
11-14-2008, 08:38 PM
LOL they came all the way back to lose in OT ::lmao:: ::lmao::

I'm so glad I went to bed at half ,I would have been twice as pissed to see them come all the way back just to lose in OT