[citrus] Dillashaw vs Barao 2 Live Streaming is hot and approaching. Joseph Duffy vanquished Ivan Jorge by accommodation at 3:05 of the first round. Coming into the battle the Irish contender knew his rival was an accommodation craftsman, having won 13 of his 30 battles by that strategy. No major ordeal for Duffy. "I'm sure about my amusement," the lightweight said. "I prepare with a portion of the best fellows on the planet, without stopping for even a minute." 'Irish Joe' is no simple check either, having won 12 he could call his own battles in the first round.

Watch here: Dillashaw vs Barao 2 Live Stream.

Battling in his nation of origin must be one of the highlights for 25-year-old Steven Ray as the Scottish lightweight put on the execution of his brief UFC vocation. With the greater part of the 11,000 in participation going crazy over his each kick and punch, Ray beat Leonardo Mafra Texeira at 2:30 of the first round by means of TKO. Beam's left snare to the jaw had his Brazilian challenger reeling, however the harm was simply beginning. The quarrel proceeded for over an additional 30 seconds until Ray hit Texeira with a side-swiping right snare. The punch had his rival discovering the ring and into the enclosure, where Ray went in for a whirlwind of combos to complete the battle. "My privilege gets up to speed with quite a few people being (that I am) a southpaw," he said. Beam was astounded as the group kept on thundering its regard post battle. "This feels strange," the lightweight said. Beam's first UFC battle went ahead 16 days notice when he beat Marcin Bandel by means of TKO at UFC Fight Night 64: Gonzaga versus Cro Cop 2 in Poland.

Renan Barao had the best winning streak in blended hand to hand fighting heading into his first battle against TJ Dillashaw at UFC 173 in May 2014. Everybody anticipated that Barao would gone through Dillashaw and extend his unbeaten streak to 33. The California local changed the story when he vanquished Barao by fifth-round stoppage to turn into the UFC bantamweight champion.

The Brazilian hopes to correct vengeance and recover his belt when he rematches Dillashaw in the headliner of Saturday's UFC on Fox 16 from the United Center in Chicago.

Losing to Dillashaw was the first run through Barao tasted thrashing since his first ever battle at Heat FC 3 in Natal, Brazil against João Paulo Rodrigues in April 2005. Watching something you aren't usual to seeing can be discouraging for the vast majority; Barao has watched the battle commonly. While hard to see, it gave him inspiration.

"Obviously it was extremely pitiful for me to watch the battle, see it after a long winning streak and me losing the battle ," Barao told FanSided. "But at the same time, it's fascinating that it's going to make me go there, recover the belt and continue winning like I was some time recently."

Enduring your first misfortune in more than nine years ought to take quite a while to get over. It's something you aren't utilized as well. For Barao, however, getting over the misfortune to Dillashaw didn't take too long.

"Getting over the misfortune was quick," Barao said. "A preparation accomplice of mine dependably says a misfortune is just a misfortune when you don't take in anything from it. What's more, I realized a hard way. That made me do a reversal to preparing and show signs of improvement."

Barao is coming to Chicago for one reason and one reason just. What's more, that is going to Chicago, beating Dillashaw, win the belt back and convey it home to Brazil.

"My objective is to go there and get the belt," Barao said. "For me, as well as for my whole nation and my kin who are cheering for me, supporting me and giving me this vitality.